President Trump Holds a Press Briefing – 5:30pm ET Livestream…

President Trump will be holding a press conference from Bedminister New Jersey today at 5:00pm – Update, moved to 5:30pm ET [Livestream Links Below]

WH Livestream LInkNBC Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

340 Responses to President Trump Holds a Press Briefing – 5:30pm ET Livestream…

1. sundance says:

• bosscook says:

I sense some hard core trolling coming….lol

• luke says:

Excellent job PDT. I know I get a little excited. Was very concerned when Jill Stein went for the recount in 16. Hindsight tells me the left had been hit by a Mack truck. I suspected they were crazy; confirmed 2020. These bastards are rabid and some may need to be euthanized in the end. I suspect our Prez gets it too. Will stay alert and be ready to roll in a minute 😉.

• oldguy05 says:

I was concerned with Stein’s recount as well, until they found sealed boxes of votes with counts written on them favoring Hilliary and when they unsealed them and recounted President Trump gained many votes over the lying “official” numbers written on them.

That recount ended abruptly at that point:)

• jaxnix says:

I remember the one precinct in the Detroit area where the sealed box said 700 or so ballots and the box held half that. That may have been the one to cause the recount to end.

And…I’ve not heard a thing over these four years under a Republican or Democrat governor that addresses that fraud. WE KNOW you dumb asses, WE KNOW.

• oldguy05 says:

Yep. That’s the box that sticks in my craw as well. I’ve been hoping that action was so blatant they have to be looking at things like that and just keeping it on the downlow. But reality always sneaks back into my head and bashes my brain against my skull:)

• luke says:

That won’t happen this time old guy. Only reason the left lost wasn’t because of cheating; it was because they didn’t cheat enough. And that was because they didn’t take Trump or us seriously. They won’t make that mistake again.

• gitmo4crooks says:

a lot more will occur post election….that is for sure ….we love our president…keep him safe

• luke says:

Yes and what concerns me is the appeasers amongst us. Let’s face it the whole purpose of this recent display is to cower voters into voting for Biden or stay home. If Biden wins it may get quiet but trust me that is only temporary as they shovel in more Marxists to positions of authority. If they are patient enough the police force across the land can be co opted too.

• GB Bari says:

These bastards are rabid and some may need to be euthanized in the end.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. Nigella says:

I’m waiting for Bidens press conference….. waiting………………….

3. KT Prayer Warrior says:

I am so excited I can’t stop snacking! Better go walk the dog first! I’ll see how many neighbors I can get to go watch!

4. deeperinfo says:

This is how the Hard Left are using front organizations to game the ballots… BallotReady is one of their schemes, collecting contact info and rights (selling or misusing info) in the guise of ‘non-partisan’ voter registration.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE or GIVE THEM REAL INFO.

Look at the troubling array of camoflaged political action groups disguised as non-partisan.

Funded, in part, by U. of Chicago

5. montanamel says:

Maybe BARR is up there with him today ??? Maybe some words “of interest” for us???

Maybe he shot a 62 today ??? (Maybe he shot 62 for treason today ??).

Maybe he’ll have the Fouci punching bag up there with him ???

Maybe he’ll dump on the FDA again about HCQ use with zinc ??? (still blocked from use)…

With the Oregon St Troopers now gone from Portland…maybe the Marines going in ??

Maybe the family mutt ate Biden/Harris in the basement and wants out to puke now?

Only the SHADOW KNOWS…..

6. Blue Wildflower says:

Sundance has my attention. News Conference at 5:30 PM Enjoy! That sounds interesting and encouraging!

7. Kay123 says:

I’d like to take a moment here before things start.

Fauxsee now says masks don’t work, well no sh!t Sherlock !
    We don’t need you to tell US ANYTHING.!

These masks only stifle sneezes slightly….. but it DOES SUPPRESS
    OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM FROM WORKING PROPERLY.

Masks keep us from breathing properly…. fresh air.
    Masks collect all kinds of bacteria, germs, viruses and dirt.
    Masks are not healthy… especially when worn in toilet areas
    because the “flush bacteria” collects on mask as one inhales.

Faux cee admits that “temperature tests” are bogus tests.
    It has been proven that “testing with swabs” are unreliable.
    But … what it DOES DO … is PROVIDE RIOTERS AND
    CRIMINALS FROM BEING RECOGNIZED BY
    CAMERAS… AND “FACIAL RECOGNITION”.

Makes more money for Bezozs (amazon)
    Bill Gates ( microsoft)
    mark zuckerberg (fakeBook)
    and the COMMIE OBUTTHOLE…. to subvert the USA.
    and this is only the tip of the iceberg.

8. WhiteBoard says:

today is 8/15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Abster says:

I did catch that “enjoy!” Interesting…

10. Shop says:

Weissman is busy tweeting about Clinesmith plea deal. His latest line that Durham has it wrong that predicate was only FARA. That it also was a counter-intel investigation. Of course completely sidesteps that Clinesmith tampered with evidence by editing a letter.

Could Weissman be indicted for prosecutorial misconduct? Are there any laws around that or prosecutors have blanket immunity to do any shit they want?

• Debra says:

Yeah, wise man.

Counter intelligence = idiocy

• cboldt says:

For FISA on a US person, there is a need for both, probable cause for counterintelligence, and probable cause of a US crime.
      The possibility of prosecutorial misconduct kicks in when a person is charged, not before. That give prosecutors all sorts or room to abuse (leak, innuendo, etc.) with complete impunity.
      Even if a charge is brought, the hurdle to win a prosecutorial claim is really high. Not a crime under the label “prosecutorial misconduct,” but there is a deprivation of rights under color of law crime. 18 USC 242

11. hillariousclinton says:

I’m soooo glad to see him finally using these charts. Supports the business-like strength he brings to the office. Visuals are much easier for people to digest the facts. Awesome! 😊🇺🇸👍🏻

12. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I noted the prediction about consumer spending. I wasn’t deliberately holding back on spending in the first half of this year, it just happened because I felt so lackluster about everything due to COVID insanity. I’m feeling better now though and already loosening my purse strings, so to speak. 🙂

• Rosemary B says:

me too. I actually feel like buying a new car.

• Dekester says:

Great that PDJT focused so much on the economy.

A reliable source in the business told me just this morning to expect a 20% increase in prices of R.Vs in 2021 as a result of folks staying local cause of the China Virus.

Most expected an increase, but the numbers projected are quite staggering

Manufacturers and raw material suppliers are unable to meet current demand.

As many know campsites both private and public are at capacity.

A relative that runs a prominent automobile dealership had the most successful July in many year their history.

Imagine what would occur sans Dem/Rino roadblocks!

• delighteddeplorable says:

I feel the same way and I’ve redoubled my efforts to buy n o t h i n g made in China. It takes some doing, depending on the item, but it’s possible. 👍

• Also more expensive….for now.
        Small sacrifice.

Bring our jobs home, and make sure illegals stay where they are.

AMERICA FIRST

MAGA2020
        KAG2020

• Judith says:

Yes, I notice stores going out of business.. like Pier One and clothing outlets.. plus many are having steep sales. I can’t help but wonder if it’s because of the Chinese tariffs. There’s no more cheap imported crap to sell.

People are also making a concerted effort to buy American after putting up with the Chinese Plandemic (shortage of masks and Hydroxychloroquine) AND the BLM riots. Globalists poked the bear for sure! That one-two punch was the death knell for chicom Globalists.

Americans are SO p!ssed off now it isn’t funny. Everybody sees through the Leftist’s charade. Even Democrats ran out to buy guns! It’s 2A all the way!

There will be a reset as we bring manufacturing back to the USA, but #AmericaFirst is here to stay. And just in the nick of time!

• MuncyPAon says:

Rally in Oshkosh by Gosh in Wisconsin this week at the airport

13. WhiteBoard says:

Question fellow smart people (obviously DEMS arent):

Why does mail in ballots only affect Democrat voters? seems suspicious right lol

• Ackman419 says:

Wait! That’s voter suppression!
      /s

Seriously, all you need is an ID and your feet in the polling booth.
      It’s that simple. There is no conspiracy.

• WhiteBoard says:

voter suppression of both parties.

unless someone is cheating.

• Kay123 says:

Except for one thing…..Whiteboard….

Those “extra cheating votes” in strong blue states!

Makes the total count more favorable to Radical Libers.

• Judith says:

Leftists always assume that people of color can’t walk into a voting booth with proper Identification like everybody else. Why do they think all black people are morons? Is there an IQ disparity or something? (I’m not talking about the blacks).

14. Blue Wildflower says:

A purple tie? Has anyone seen him wear a purple tie in the past?

15. Lion2017 says:

What is being done for us to vote in person?

16. Henry says:

Tell them to shut up and deal with it…asshole press

17. PaulCohen says:

Sen. Johnson has a nice thread on the Bidens and Burisma/Ukraine…. maybe he really will turn up the heat??

18. WhiteBoard says:

POTUS never submits.

he will use the birther issue (everyone is terrified of, to stand tall) and have the topic transferred to anchor babies.

maestro

19. garavaglia1 says:

“Don’t tell me what I know” lol

20. KT Prayer Warrior says:

“I consider firing everyone! “. PDJT

21. goddessoftheclassroom says:

“Don’t tell me what I know.”

LOVE IT!

22. paper doll says:

I agree with PT, I’m even more on board than 2016

23. barnabusduke says:

I want a boat!!! 😉 I LOVE his positivity!!!

• Trump Flotiila ……….safer and less likely to capsize than Guam !

• Duke of Cumberland says:

I was driving on the Chesapeake Bay bridge yesterday and saw a boat with a Trump flag 185′ below me. I blew my horn anyway! Also, Trump/Harris signs everywhere on the eastern shore.

• Duke of Cumberland says:

That’s for Andy Harris, congressman for MD CD-1.

• myfairlady53 says:

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought someone was trying to confuse the Dem voters, or something.

• listingstarboard says:

Duke there was a roadside Trump supporter gathering with tons of signs and people, lots of horns honking on RT. 50 near Ocean City MD. today–and there were a great many Trump flags on the fishing boats at the White Marlin Tourney there last week. Eastern Shore is Trump country!

• Rosemary B says:

my hot headed lefty little brother has a boat. He spends every week end on Lake Winnipesaukee “boating around” I really REALLY hope there are plenty of enthusiastic Trump Flotillas going on in NH, most especially on L W

• calbear84 says:

Lake Winna…winni…winamuka??
        Out here in Calif we can’t speak New Hampshire. On the other hand, when I get a customer service rep on the phone and they try to pronounce the Spanish street names out here, it can be pretty humorous. I used to live on “Caminito Del Canto” and that would bring them to tears. 🙂

• Rosemary B says:

Calbear84, funny story.!!! I never learned any spanish. So I get the pronunciation “struggle” haha

I live in the farthest western portion of northern Virginia, 40 miles west of the cesspool.
          I had never heard of Lake Winnipesaukee until I saw the movie “What About Bob”
          It is a hilarious movie with Richard Dreyfus as a psychiatrist.
          Well, then one year we joined my brother and his family (it has to have been 20 years ago)
          to stay in a very small cabin on this Lake W. For a whole week. It was beautiful but we boated around a lot, too much sun, stood in water and drank beer, For me, it was boring and I could not wait to go home. I am sure I disappointed my brother. As kids, he and I used to set up a tent in a field in Brussels and spend the night. So funny. Now I just hate camping.
          Sorry, off topic/no topic
          I just wonder if he encounters any Trump Flotillas in NH. That would really make me laugh.

24. jleonard14 says:

If you can’t love this guy now, you’ll never love him. EPIC!

25. Og Oggilby says:

“Joe has no control over anybody. Joe has no control over himself. Thank you very much….”

26. cjzak says:

That was great! He has some funny put downs against the clowns of the press that made me, lol. Sounded very confident and relaxed and in control. Same as always!

27. delighteddeplorable says:

“Joe has control over nothing. Not even himself.” Paraphrasing, but you get the idea. HA!

• “Joe has control over nothing. Not even himself.” Word is out that when President Trump wins in November, Biden’s people will tell him HE WON. They will immediately put him a nursing home with a ‘replica oval office” and lock the door. In the unlikely scenario of Biden winning, they will tell him he LOST, immediately lock him back in his basement…then let his gang try to run a country.

28. goddessoftheclassroom says:

President Trump is clearly stating the difference between the parties.

29. garavaglia1 says:

Anyone else hear the cheering at the end?

• goddessoftheclassroom says:

Yep!

Bottom line: President Trump can point to what he’s accomplished; Vice-President Biden not only has few to none, but he also promises things that will hurt our country.

• Vice-President/Senator Biden and Senator/AG Harris have negative accomplishments wrt/ American interests.

• A Fortified City says:

Yes out of 8 years both Biden and his big pal Obuma have nothing to point too ….. no charts

• Kay123 says:

A….yes they have plenty to point to.

The marxist /commies Obumer have thousands of “attributes”
          (hate mongering, attacks, positions, cowardly acts, demons they love)

They support, lust after, radical terrorists ( domestic and abroad)
          and are backed by “organized crime”.
          They are funded by millions of Hollyweirders, globalists, anti-Americans,
          anti- capitalists, the most “Racists” groups on Earth…. call themselves
          democrats ( but are in fact, demoncraps ).

They would attack one of their own should they disagree. These people are vicious.
          They are worse than the “Hells Angels”….. SJW (Social Justice Warriors )

• flapjackEd says:

Yep. There must have been some folks there besides the usual press corp.

• WillRoll says:

All the members of Trump’s club be like

30. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

At first I thought the vote by mail thing was to allow Dems an easier time to steal votes. But now I wonder if it was yet another plan to try show that Trump is incompetent. The USPS has been failing for many years but now suddenly the Dems want to overload it and now Trump is the problem? What a joke. It’s one of the few times I’m not upset that the Dems have the House because it’s easy for Trump to legitimately put the blame on them.

• Dee says:

Trump know this was coming that is why he placed a new leader at the PO and he is cleaning out the deadwood and tech, the dems are in a panic and now are going to try to use Trump PO changes for their next impeachment.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I’ll bet you’re right. They’re setting him up to falsely accuse him of stealing the election. lol The thieves will accuse the honest person of theft. These Dems, they’re too much.

We need to get the House majority back. That will shut down any more shampeachments.

• Judith says:

First we need to elect *real* Republicans who won’t fall on their swords and shaft us at every opportunity.
          #UNiparty
          #EverybodyKNOWS

• tpwbama says:

I think thats why they are not worried about campaigning with their radical policies. They plan on cheating to get their vote count up but they know they still can’t win so move into phase 2 …Which includes the mail in ballot chaos… Claim PT sabotaged the mail in and cheated his way to office.

• The Demrats have been using mail and ballot fraud for decades. 2020 has been on their playbook since 2016. 130 million mailout and mailback ballots have been their mail fraud plan since day one. What they did not realize is the President has been ahead on this mail fraud threat ahead of them.The US Postal system is part of his administration. The Dims are screaming because their great idea is foiled. Heads exploding.

• benifranlkin says:

The President will play it smart tho. Dems think u can throw a few billion dollars at a broken system like the USPS already $11 billion in the hole and magically the infrastructure for all mail in ballots is created. All is well. No way. He’ll give Pelosi $1.5B of the $3.5B she is asking for from the Post Office in late September when they sign another stimulus package and it will be exactly 4 weeks for it to be mobilized just in time for the 2024 election.

• dawg says:

No. Its definitely about stealing the election.

• tpwbama says:

Dawg….then how do you explain their crazy policy platform….its like they are trying to run their vote count down……I mean seriously the DNC is not so stupid that they would think Independents will vote for that…

31. visage13 says:

How Pres Trump runs the Post Office. As if it is his. lol My friend who is a Rep turned independent who cannot stand POTUS (we no longer discuss politics) anyway she said to me today, i don’t understand if we can wear masks to go out and shop why can’t we put on a mask and vote. I think people are starting to wake up. She even commented about the living with the virus instead of the way we are “living now” I didn’t say too much but she gets it. I thank God every day that I live in FL and we got DeSantis and dodged a bullet with Gillum. If we had him we would be locked down and the state would be destroyed right now just like NY,

• Ninja7 says:

visage13,
      Everyone is wired differently, (which is Great, otherwise this would be so boring). What makes an AHA moment for one will be different for everyone else.

Thoughts are like birds flying overhead. We have to find the right bird /birds to build a nest on the head of the subject. 🤔🤔

32. Ackman419 says:

Wow, applause at the end.
    That’s a couple times now, recently, that PDJT has spoken and been followed by a round of applause.
    Not something I’m used to hearing from the press. Maybe it’s administration members doing it
    I don’t care. It’s a GREAT sound.

33. MicD says:

Please somebody post “Slings and Arrow” speech in full, can’t find the link

34. mamadogsite says:

Florida is Trump Country. Largest boat parade. At least 1,000

Biden had one too. 3…a canoe, a kayak and a dinghy. 😂😂😂😂

Anyway, enjoy.

35. goddessoftheclassroom says:

May I offer a suggestion if the opportunity arises? Ask her, “I understand your dislike of the president as a person, but why do you dislike him as a president? He’s accomplished so much to make our country stronger.”

I wish you luck.

36. Publius2016 says:

Yes, when used cars sell out…New Cars become more affordable…

Retails sales highest ever!!

37. visage13 says:

And lets be honest, The Dems are not trying to steal the Presidency, they know they cannot beat Pres Trump. It is the down ballots they are trying to steal to keep the House and take the Senate so they can impeach Pres Trump and VP Pence so they can install Pelosi. I think Pres Trump needs to talk about the down ballot races when he talks about mail in voter fraud, because that is the real reason.

• Ninja7 says:

visage13,
      All the the federal, some state, and local candidates would be on the ballot. No one would know who won or lost.

This may be the ploy to push the country into chaos.
      Just Saying 🤔🤔

• dawg says:

I disagree 1000%. I dont know why anyone would think they cant steal the Presidency. A few hundred thousand ballots here and there and Voila! They most certainly are trying to steal the Presidency.

• mtndancer says:

The Dems do have a plan to steal the Presidential election via abuse of the 12th Amendment to the constitution.
      1) The Blue States cite the mail-in ballot confusion and
      2) will then simply refuse to officially certify their state’s results, and
      3) thereby making it impossible to select their Electors to the Electoral College,
      4) thereby refusing the constitionally mandated minimum of 270 votes at the EC,
      5) thereby invoking the 12th Amendment which then requires the House to pick a President bypassing the election results.

There is a great article about this on RedState.com

• nycescapee says:

The new congress gets sworn in on Jan. 3rd. Only those whose races have been certified will be sworn in. There is a good chance that at that time congress will be a majority of republicans. They will name an acting president until the election has been called.

• nycescapee says:

The 20th Amendment changed portions of the 12th Amendment

38. duegonzales says:

Mail in vote is garbage in (ballots to dead people, ballots with Democrat candidates only, no signature or ID verification, up to 7 days after election to accept the ballots, lost ballots etc etc), garbage out. Does not matter how much money we throw at it, mail in ballots are garbage worthy of 3rd world countries.

Other solutions to silence this nonsense and highlight the Presidents leadership are only limited by the lefts (pardon, the uniparties) desire to steal the election and create chaos to set up the narrative that the President will have to be forcibly removed.

39. “Make the Post Office Great Again”

40. Publius2016 says:

Post Master General has been there for 2 months and now its 45 fault???

Wow just wow

• President Donald J Trump has been in DC for less than 4 years and everything that ails this country is HIS fault. Slow Joe Biden, who has been in DC for over 40 years, is going to fix everything once he becomes president. That is the mantra of the Swamp Left.

41. modspell says:

Pence’s handler needs to tell him to lighten up. The trout mouth look is depressing… he looks like he’s concluded he’s losing reelection. Some joy would go a long way, despite the fact his boss did not get impeached. I really wonder if he thinks he’s better than DT. I get that impression watching him as he stands behind the Pres.

42. Sonia says:

Interesting that President Trump is ‘looking at’ a pardon for Edward Snowden. Snowden demonstrated the Obama administration had further expanded the federal government’s reach – and we all know where that ended.The whistleblower before Admiral Rogers.

• Kity-Kat says:

Wikipedia’s page on Snowden is very interesting, detailed and up to date; important information about Assange there too. The amount of detail looks to me like Snowden himself manages the page.

43. Eric says:

44. George says:

The Snowden question & response was interesting. Guess I’ll buy a few shares of KMB (Kimberly-Clark). They make Depend Undergarments. Demand for this product by members of “the swamp” should drive-up the share price in the short term and afford us an opportunity to increase the value of our 401k’s.

45. KT Prayer Warrior says:

Yes! Good approach, in my opinion.

The other approach is just to say, “I can’t get behind what the dems are selling. I talk about all they oppose. I am big on defending the amendment rights…I talk a lot about all of Gen Flynn’s right are being violated. I say that I want to keep local police in place. I want protected from China’s communist gov’t.

Dems against school choice. Desecrating free speech.

I’d rather let Trump have 4 years to build the economy back up.

I talk about how we have put my Mom in a bubble and causee her not to live! As your friend asks, “is this living ?”. I often Say, ” I can’t what til the gov’t gives our rights back. “

• KT Prayer Warrior says:

Good examp!e of the party I won’t support…..targeting of everyone they disagree with. What kind of life is that? Why allow that to flourish?

And (because they will blame their bad behavior on Trump) I am ready to say that Trump doesn’t “cause” this. They have this as their playbook…. Trump or not….they target what they cannot allow to flourish. I will vote against what I cannot allow to flourish.

• Judith says:

If you prefer Antifa-fueled race riots, burned-out downtowns, open-borders slave traffickers and higher taxes to support foreign criminals, depleted pension plans, defunded police and national defense, unsafe communities, infanticide, open borders drug trafficking, neocon oil/gasline wars, American jobs lost to Asian sweatshops, flag burning, failing schools, repeal of 2a, Lawfare spying on American citizens, media censorship, hijacked elections, the end of free nations and New/One World Order Totalitarian rule.. then by all means.. vote for Quid Pro Joe and Heels Up Harris.

46. Gunnar says:

Actually, something like that should probably go to Kayleigh. Press Secretary would be more in charge of the “look”.

And don’t necessarily take it as sarcasm…you can always suggest things. We are supposed to be on the same team after all. Whether or not they actually listen is a different story, but none of us, PDJT included, is infallible. The difference between us and the left is supposed to be that we engage our brains, and listen to new data. So what can it hurt?

47. “I consider firing anybody.” Absolute PDJT! PDJT is a master at bringing specific talent to a specific problem.

48. Publius2016 says:

Commerce Secretary should be shown the door…4 years in and no INFRASTRUCTURE DEAL?

49. sunnyflower5 says:

It’s not enough to Re-Elect President Trump. He deserves to have a House and Senate that will work with him and for us.