President Trump Impromptu Remarks Departing White House – Video and Transcript

Chopper pressers are the best pressers.  President Trump delivers remarks to the assembled press pool as he departs the White House for Ohio. [Video and Transcript]

[Transcript] – THE PRESIDENT: So I just watched a clip. And Joe Biden, this morning, totally disparaged and insulted the black community. What he said is incredible. And I don’t know what’s going on with him, but it was a very insulting statement he made. And I guess you’ll figure that out. You’ll see it in a little while. But it was a great insult to the black community.

We’re going to Ohio. We have great things happening in Ohio. We have a lot of wonderful things happening for the country. I’ll probably be talking to you a little bit later about the coronavirus. We’re going to try and keep that at about the same time. We have a lot of good information, some new information.

Vaccines are doing very, very well. We had some good talks this morning on vaccines and on therapeutics. A lot of good things are happening.

Go ahead.

Q You said that — you said that a vaccine can be ready around November 3rd. Are you optimistic that that will happen? And will that give you a boost in the election?

THE PRESIDENT: On the vaccine?

Q Yes.

THE PRESIDENT: I am. I’m optimist that it’ll be probably around that date. I believe we’ll have the vaccine before the end of the year certainly, but around that date, yes. I think so.

Q Mr. President, will that give you a boost in the election? Will that help you in the election?

THE PRESIDENT: It wouldn’t hurt. It wouldn’t hurt. But I’m not doing the — I’m doing it, not for the election. I want it fast because I want to save a lot of lives.

Q Mr. President, in an interview this week, you were talking about people dying of coronavirus. You said, “That’s true and it is what it is.” You used the words, “It is what it is.” Is that the message you —

THE PRESIDENT: No, you look at the statement I made right after that, because if you look at it —

Q “It is what it is, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t doing everything we can.” But you said, “It is what it is.”

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, and I said something after that too.

Q What message does that, though, send to families?

THE PRESIDENT: So — so the message that I have is very simple: Nobody can do what I’ve done in terms of all of the things that we’re doing to combat this horrible disease that never should have been sent to us, that was sent — it came from China; should never have been allowed to leave China. They could have easily done something. They stopped it from coming into China, but they didn’t stop it from coming into the U.S. and Europe and the rest of the world. And China should have done something about it. And, frankly, it’s a disgrace that they didn’t.

Q Mr. President, are you going to be talking to Governor Cuomo when you’re in New York?

THE PRESIDENT: We’ll be talking to Governor Cuomo. They’re looking to do a project — the Second Avenue subway, as you know. And we’re talking about that. We’re also talking about the tram from the airport to a certain location. So we’ll be talking to him. Yes.

Q But this weekend, are you going to meet with him? Or —

THE PRESIDENT: I think they have something scheduled, maybe in Bedminster. Yeah.

Q What evidence have you seen about children being immune from this virus?

THE PRESIDENT: All you have to do is read the newspapers or read the — read the medical reports.

Q Well, the CDC — the CDC, Mr. President, says there’s a —

Q What price did China pay for what they’ve done to the entire world?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, we’re going to see. What China did is a terrible thing. Whether it was incompetence or on purpose, it was a terrible thing that they did to the world — not only to the United States, but to the world. A terrible thing.

Q Do you have any comment on the New York State Attorney General moving to dissolve the NRA?

THE PRESIDENT: I just heard about that. That’s a very terrible thing that just happened. I think the NRA should move to Texas and lead a very good and beautiful life, and I’ve told them that for a long time.

I think they should move to Texas — Texas would be a great place — or to another state of their choosing. But I would say that Texas would be a great place and an appropriate place for the NRA. This has been going on for a long time. They’ve been absolutely decimated by the cost of that lawsuit, and it’s very sad. But I would suggest that that’s what they should be doing.

Thank you.

END 12:04 P.M. EDT

This entry was posted in Big Government, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to President Trump Impromptu Remarks Departing White House – Video and Transcript

1. More Bore says:

Leftists can’t help themselves… the NRA suit is the gift that keeps giving for 2020 election results.

On the other hand, my ammo backlogs will not be improving.

• offtv says:

A great chopper presser would be if one of the blades on the chopper flew of and cut the media assbites in half. I cant watch them anymore because of the enormous disrespect they show P Trump, while sucking Obuggers ass every chance they get.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I know what you mean…..I’m glad that I bought bulk earlier; I reload my long-range stuff (.338 Lapua) 😉

My gun shop owner buddy tells me AR’s (all makes), as well as all 9mm/.40 s&w/,45’s are sold as quick as he can put them out.

• More Bore says:

I have got into queue with a couple online shops, but their backorder dates keep moving back as well. Fortunately not past election day, but getting closer…

I have been tinkering with building my own too, and even parts are scarce, which I would’ve though many less people bother to do.

• dd_sc says:

My brother told me gun stores in Portland are emptied. Only obscure caliber ammunition on the shelves; no 9mm, 10mm, .45, .223 etc.. available.

2. cheering4america says:

Godspeed Mr. President.

3. treestar1313 says:

I missed bumbling Joes comments, but here they are.

//www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/06/11/joe-biden-blanks-out-and-then-insults-martin-luther-king-in-disastrous-public-comments/

4. treestar1313 says:

I missed bumbling Joes comments, but here they are.

5. USA Citizen says:

If you vote for Democrat Socialist Joe Biden, you will have no police to protect you and you won’t be able to keep your guns, to protect yourself with. Your Taxes will go way up, the fence President Trump built to keep our country safe from our enemy and from immigrants that will overtake our country and take our jobs away from us. Also, China will take over our country and you and me will starve to death like they are in Venezuela, the Socialist/Communist country. That is what Joe Biden will do for you if he is elected President. Vote for Republican Capitalist President Donald J. Trump to stop the Democrats from destroying our country and you and me. Only the very rich will survive.

6. CM-TX says:

It’s a shame this needs to be said…

• Eric C. says:

Lol, I honestly think the President views the vaccine as saving lives through by allowing the economy to really ramp up and get people back to normal. Although, I’m sure Herr Fauci, et al will move the goal posts once again, but I think that will break the rest of the people who think the gov’t is doing good with masks and closures until a vaccine or “therapeutics” (even though I believe we already have it).

Keeping things shut down past a vaccine being released will get about 85% of the population against Dems – sad it wouldn’t be 100%.

• jimincalif says:

No, it won’t be 100%. The teachers’ unions will never agree to go back to work. But keep paying them of course!

• Snellvillebob says:

Stop paying non-working teachers and they will be tripping all over each other to go back.

• Marygrace Powers says:

Solution/ do the same as President Reagan
          with the air traffic controllers August 5, 1981

THIS DAY IN HISTORY
          AUGUST 05
          1981

Ronald Reagan Fires 11,359 Air-Traffic Controllers/

On August 5, 1981, President Ronald Reagan begins firing 11,359 air-traffic controllers striking in violation of his order for them to return to work. The executive action, regarded as extreme by many, significantly slowed air travel for months.

Two days earlier, on August 3, almost 13,000 air-traffic controllers went on strike after negotiations with the federal government to raise their pay and shorten their workweek proved fruitless. The controllers complained of difficult working conditions and a lack of recognition of the pressures they face. Across the country, some 7,000 flights were canceled. The same day, President Reagan called the strike illegal and threatened to fire any controller who had not returned to work within 48 hours. Robert Poli, president of the Professional Air-Traffic Controllers Association (PATCO), was found in contempt by a federal judge and ordered to pay $1,000 a day in fines.

On August 5, an angry President Reagan carried out his threat, and the federal government began firing the 11,359 air-traffic controllers who had not returned to work. In addition, he declared a lifetime ban on the rehiring of the strikers by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). On August 17, the FAA began accepting applications for new air-traffic controllers, and on October 22 the Federal Labor Relations Authority decertified PATCO.

Leftists have taken control of our schools. They use them as transmission belts
          for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Notice how they have softened
          the curriculum/rewritten textbooks and taken control of the teacher associations.

“The teachers’ unions will never agree to go back to work.”

GOOD/ You don’t want to go back to work? YOU’RE FIRED!

US EDUCATION NEEDS A RESET.

• Toenail says:

IMO there is a game being played with the vaccine. The left knows if they can get forced vaccination it is a loser for President Trump. I believe President Trump knows this too. Of course if the controller of the vaccines is similar to the mayor of NYC and could force it and then poison it enough to kill a bunch just before the election.it would be a game changer. Conspiracy? Maybe. Maybe not. I put nothing past the left. Remember there is trillions at stake.

• sturmudgeon says:

CM-TX: Perfect! thanks.

• TreeClimber says:

My attitude towards all vaccines, and that includes for my children too…

I remember not too long ago, maybe even last year, the Treehouse was not a friendly place to those who were not pro-vacc. One article of Menagerie’s had to be locked because a straight-up flame war erupted, despite her request that vaccines not be discussed. I’ve tried mostly to keep my mouth shut since then, but I’m glad to no longer be completely alone on this subject.

• I’d like to intelligently discuss it with you regarding polio, MMR, etc. Forget all the new ones like chicken pox, (ineffective) flu, and pneumonia.
        I have read that illegals are bringing in diseases we have not had since vax’ing took place.

What are your thoughts on the old ones?

• Jan says:

Thank God someone came up w/polio vaccine. It saved a whole lot of kids. We have a new virus imitating polio-like symptoms.

Because of COVID-19 & staying inside, TB is expected to explode in nations that haven’t extinguished it & of course, illegals are bringing TB back to the U.S. & spreading it in our schools.

I won’t be rushing to get a new vaccine for the Chinese virus until I know a lot more about it & determine it’s not going to inject me with a chip. Bill Gates has lost his mind.

• yucki says:

A couple with a very young child took a flight that connected through Abu Dhabi.
            The baby got polio. A shocking case.

Apparently certain backward Pakistanis attack the polio vaccine teams, believing the innoculation causes sterility. Pockets of the disease are still active there and in Afghanistan.

• TreeClimber says:

I would happily discuss it with you here if it’s permitted, but that may be considered off-topic (can we get a mod to weigh in on this?) If so, I’m happy to take it to an open thread or wait until after midnight if you prefer.

• TreeClimber says:

I’ll open the discussion on the new Open Thread (non-presidential).

• Snellvillebob says:

I have gotten an influenza vaccine every year since 1996 at least, but I have no plans to ever get another. Bill Gates, Geroge Soros and the Clintons are invested in their companies. They are no large investments but are just enough to get access to their top officers to bribe or blackmail.

• yucki says:

I get them and will continue to do so.
          But NOT for this China virus. There’s no way “warp speed” can be safe, let alone “safe and effective”. A vaccine for the dengue virus, for example, actually ENHANCES the morbidity and mortality of a second exposure. We just don’t know enough about the coronavirus family. Yet.

PTrump surely knows it. This is his soothing riff, something to stop the barking press-dogs.

Avoiding pitfalls in the pursuit of a COVID-19 vaccine
          As they race to devise a vaccine, researchers are trying to ensure that their candidates don’t spur a counterproductive, even dangerous, immune system reaction known as immune enhancement.

• I Hear You Now says:

Vaccine expert

lots of videos and she’s also a patriot and on twitter

7. Sonia says:

Biden: Unlike the Black Community, the Latino Community Is ‘Incredibly Diverse’
    1.30 in video

• Eric C. says:

🤦‍♂️

Imagine if Trump said that – the Congressional Black caucus, NAACP and BLM would be demanding his immediate resignation from the Office of the Presidency.

• Rosemary B says:

Obiden is a dummy. hahaha
      I can’t believe the democrats haven’t pulled this guy out of the race.
      Dementia Joe

• billinlv says:

Every now and then, Biden gets something right……he was referring to the percentage of the black vote that goes to the marxists. Joe was just assuming he’s got that 90 to 95% locked in.

• Snellvillebob says:

One would think that after losing with a tuna sandwich named Hillary they would not try a ham sandwich named Joe. But they need someone who will take orders from them and as long as the Deepstate in the DOJ can threaten Joe with the Ukrainian and China affairs, he will be compliant.

• yucki says:

It’ll be the VP that’ll head the ticket.
          The only one who has a chance (in a legit election) is Mrs. Soetaro.

• Snellvillebob says:

If you haven’t read the chapter on corrupt Kamala Harris in Peter Schweizer’s book, Profiles in Corruption, you need to. She is so horrible as to make Hillary proud.

• Marc says:

No, he wasn’t. He said “…incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” That’s a lot more than just voting patterns. He’s saying all blacks think the same while Latinos have diverse thought. The man is a demented old bigot and he keeps stepping in it with each interview. OAN and Fox should only have Black reporters interview him.

• yucki says:

Whereas our President is raycyst, sexyest, knot-zee, sissy-gender…
      …but Orthodox Jews and Israelis just don’t get it:

YO SEMITE shirt sales spike at Museum of American Jewish History store
      The cream cotton t-shirt features two pine trees over the slogan “YO SEMITE,” with logs forming the letters.

The National Museum of American Jewish History’s online store is struggling to keep up with demand via a t-shirt reading “Yo Semite” after US President Donald Trump mispronounced Yosemite National Park in the same way.

The cream cotton t-shirt features two green pine trees over the slogan “YO SEMITE,” with logs forming the letters. According to the online store, “the designer created the Yo Semite shirt after being inspired by her day job at a Jewish summer camp near Yosemite National Park,” and its design is “reminiscent of the shirts your own beloved summer camp provided.”

The museum has been selling the shirt in its museum store since 2011, but the president’s slip has caused demand to spike, prompting the museum to post a note on its website advising customers that staff “will be filling orders as quickly as humanly possible.”

8. sturmudgeon says:

Vaccines, as I understand them (not having had one since childhood..85 yrs.) take a long time to determine any harmful side effects… I hope President Trump dismounts from this particular horse, and continues to push what is proven.. “H” & Zinc… that treatment, and opening up the Country, will do ‘immediate’ good… and it won’t make Gates any richer or in control.

9. Doppler says:

On the General Flynn matter, the Gateway Pundit has an interesting piece up about the expansion of questions to be addressed at the en banc argument, questions which I believe I posted about here earlier: namely, whether Judge Sullivan should be disqualified as a party to the proceeding, and whether he should be disqualified as having an disqualifying interest.

The initial request from the court, as I recall, was for the parties to be prepared for the issue whether mandamus was the only remedy available. If not, that would be an excuse to reverse the mandamus, since it has to be the only remedy. These two new questions go the Judge Sullivan’s behavior, and highlight how non-judicial it is: 1) the judicial authority extends only to cases and controversies, i.e., real disputes between different opposing parties. When the DOJ moved to dismiss jointly with the defense, the case and controversy between the parties to the dispute ended, and judicial authority ended with it. The judge has elevated himself to the role of a party in this case, by initially soliciting amicus, and then requesting the court of appeals to reconsider en banc, and you can’t be the judge in a case in which you are yourself a party. 2) The law contemplates an impartial judge and requires judges to recuse if they lack impartiality. Here the judge has proven his bias against the defendant by refusing to accept either a) the DOJ’s dismissal, or b) the 3-judge panel’s decision to order dismissal by mandamus. He’s clearly got it in for General Flynn, and thus lacks the requisite impartiality.

I read this as reflecting multiple camps in the court, and expect multiple opinions. I cannot imagine a majority reversing the mandamus and remanding to Judge Sullivan to proceed on his frolic in search of an alternate prosecutor.

10. djg1122 says:

If Sydney Powell and the DOJ state they think Judge S is NOT impartial, is this grounds to remove Judge S and assign the case to another judge, which would mean starting all over?

• Dutchman says:

Sorry, but I can find nothing in the article or transcript above, referring to Gen Flynn.
      Am I missing something, or is this,…..

OFF TOPIC?
      Better on the Presidential post, methinks.

Also,..IMHO Gateway Pundit sucks, clicbait for deplorables.

• jbowen82 says:

Normally it’s up to the judge himself or herself to determine whether he or she is conflicted or biased (subject to mandamus if a decision has not been rendered and appeal if it has). In this case, it appears the Court of Appeals is going to make that decision for Judge Sullivan. If the case is transferred, it does not start all over. It goes to the new court with the record just as it is. It could be over in seconds if it’s transferred.

The speculation is that they are giving Sullivan an exit by letting him not contest the issue of his own bias and allowing the case to be transferred. The standard isn’t just actual bias, it’s also appearance of bias, and he could say that given the proceedings, he understands that there could be the appearance of bias.

11. Made in the USA says:

Judging by the President’s approval ratings with the black community, Joe Bide has already lost. With each and every disparaging remark, Joe pushes more and more black folks to the right and I, for one, welcome them.

• Dutchman says:

I welcome ALL Americans who vote for PDJT.
      Dems are pushing voters away, PDJT is welcoming them.
      Incredible strategy these Dems have,…
      Same people who came up with all the lawfare schemes,…each, given enough time, a FAILURE.

• Right to reply says:

No, they haven’t failed. They intend to burn America to the ground.
        My solemn advice, is arm yourselves, and don’t forget a good ammo supply.
        What they are doing now, they will do tenfold in November.

• Dutchman says:

Well armed, prepping for if grid goes down, have a two year supply of essential medicines,….I THINK I’m ready, for whatever they throw at me, personally.
          Also lots of ammo, and out in the toolies,…

• john says:

Trump should commute the life sentence of Fair Wayne Bryant (the guy who got a life sentence for stealing some hedge clippers). He was involved in other thefts, 3/4 were quite minor. Good optics, plus the right thing to do.

• mimbler says:

Means 1/4 weren’t minor. Kind of like mostly peaceful protests. 4 felonies including armed robbery. I think PDJT could find a more deserving commutation than this one.

12. margarite1 says:

WOW…a lot going on behind the scenes!

• Daniel M. Camac says:

If anything happens to OUR PRESIDENT those responsible and those that support them will wish they were never born.
      That’s not a threat.
      It’s a promise

• kabuki100 says:

Pray for Potus’s safety!

Larry Schweikart
        @LarrySchweikart
        45m
        You prayer warriors—and most of you are far better at this than I am.

President Trump has indicated he needs intercession from attack right now. He must have received some info.
        100
        501
        926

• Fab4LvrJ says:

“Those SOB’s (meaning the Kennedy’s) will never embarrass me again. That’s not a threat–that’s a promise”! –LBJ to his mistress after leaving the home of Clint Murcheson on the evening of November 21, 1963…

• Fab4LvrJ says:

• NJMAGA says:

That is scary. I’m scared for my President.

13. Right Mover says:

The media maggots are desperate to keep all kids home from school indefinitely, their emotional and mental well-being be damned.
    Don’t ever let any mouthpiece for a teacher’s union ever tell you again that they are in a more noble profession than anybody else and that they truly care about the kids they teach.

14. islandpalmtrees says:

Q What price did China pay for what they’ve done to the entire world?

Mr Presdent, Remdesivir is a drug created by a company owned by Soros. The company is called Gilead. And who exactly is Gilead Biosciences? Gilead is partnered with Wuxi Pharmaceuticals (Wuxi AppTec) . You know, the company that created COVID-19

But wait, their is more. It seems that the Coronavirus Drug Remdesivir To Cost More Than $3,000 For Treatment, as contrasted to HDQ at 6 cents a treatment.

You have offend said that Remdesivir worked really well of COVID-19. It should since Remdesivir was made before COVID-19.

15. Ausonius says:

I was unsure of where to place this: Ohio’s RINO Nanny-State governor could not meet President Trump today in Clyde at the Whirlpool Factory because…

the governor tested positive for WUHAN FLU! 🙂

Some asked how this would be possible, since RINO DeWine put in an unconstitutional Mask Mandate!

Do we need a Goggle Mandate now…or a Giggle Mandate! 😉

16. The Gipper Lives says:

Attorney General Letitia James is a corrupt Communist who refuses to prosecute Gov, Guido the Granny-Killer for his vast corruption in New York while using her office to suppress her political opposition. When she was running for office, she called the NRA a terrorist organization, which by extension makes the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights a terrorist manifesto and gun-owners domestic terrorists. She would never use such language for the actual terrorist groups she supports.

The NRA was chartered in New York in 1871, when it was still part of the United States, which it seems to be rapidly moving away from. Union Gen. (Gov. and Sen.) Ambrose Burnsides was the first president. The concern was that so many Union soldiers weren’t proficient marksmen and the need to train American men in marksmanship. It is one of America’s oldest Civil Rights organizations and this is equivalent to destroying the NAACP.

The extremistattorney general is right about one thing: La Pierre and Co. have looted the place, but you don’t disenfranchise millions of members except as a police state action. She may actually be doing the organization a favor if this sends the Fake “conservative” grifter La Pierre down the road. It is certainly a favor to the President, energizing 2nd Amd. voters in the midst of a Democrat Crime Wave.

This may well be a bid by the radical AG James to Joe Biden’s handlers to pick her for the veep slot, especially given his deteriorating “fental mitness”.

17. Retired IG says:

I do not need to test myself to know I do not have TDS. Can’t find it, as such a song is now the new TABOO, but today I recalled the song by the Beatles and/or John Lennon solo, “Happiness Is A Warm Gun.” That should be the song played every time the NY AG speaks.
    Right now I need just a basic pellet gun to scare the squirrels from eating all of apples that survived a very LATE frost.
    No use wasting good bullets on the tiny varmints. That would probably be an appropriate frame of thought for all of the dirty little fruit flies that are like Yates. My gawd.
    She talks like one of my busboys when I was waiting tables. “NOT MY YOB.” Well, I had to correct them. YES IT IS YOUR YOB. Can’t have it both ways Sally. Do you or don’t you know what your job was? Your law degree has not improved your credibility when you are testifying under oath.