Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

784 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. fred5678 says:

Just donated.

I bet Sidney and Sharyl are/will be involved and/or coordinate.

Go get ’em!!!!

If all works out, who will play Sundance in the mini-series?? A 3 hour film is too short a format for telling all the plotting and treachery involved..

2. Johnny Bravo says:

Sundance for the purposes of further encouragement, donated over the weekend. I will continue to do so in the expectation finance will not limit you.

More importantly I fasted this Monday and pray often for you. I praise God there are people on this earth, in the majority, like you and my fellow treepers.

It goes without saying, I wish you great success.

3. Richie says:

First time donation and wont be the Last

4. Raffaella says:

Thank you Sundance for everything. The only thing I could do was to donate to this site to help fund some of the many efforts you have undertaken. Prayers for a safe and successful trip.

5. Dick_Turpin says:

Having been seriously worried about what fraud may take place in November, these are the most heart warming words I have read since 2016!!!
    Thank you Sundance and your team from across the pond in Ye Olde England.
    God Bless You All !!!

6. Follow The Money says:

Just donated again. Godspeed.

7. Let the Lord guide you, Sundance. We are praying for your safety and success.

—–
    Donation just made to help in your mission and to express our gratitude for your unceasing effort and care.

8. redline says:

Please, Sundance, say no more about your activities in preparation of… whatever you may be preparing 🙂 Information is more dear than ammunition – never, ever idly talk of, or around, the nature and number of your inventory. To anyone. Ever. To even imply a surprise is at hand, could dilute the power of the surprise. None of us want that.

Personally, I look forward to an eleven-course surprise banquet. The hot courses, scalding hot. The cold courses, icy cold. And each as fresh and unexpected as a summer cloudburst or the rainbow after. Each carrying the destructive suddenness of lightning, the deafening crash of thunder.

I want the adversary utterly gobsmacked at each blow, blinded and insensate, stunned and staggering, like a sailor with seven month’s pay and a four-day pass.

9. montanadi says:

God bless you and protect you, Sundance.

10. JustScott says:

A “well regulated militia” still needs a prescient leader to be sucessful.
    Thank You for your service. We have your six, and 1-12.

• tojak says:

April 21, 1836 :

“A ragged Texas militia numbering about 600 men, under the command of General Sam Houston, defeated General Santa Anna’s Mexican Army at the battle of San Jacinto.

The battle lasted for only 18 minutes.”

It is ‘way past time to again call up that “ragged Militia”.

11. jmichaels001 says:

Sundance
    I don’t have much, but what I have is yours. I pray for you and your mission. May God guide and protect you always.

12. Jekyll says:

It’s time to make a stand. If true patriots don’t act soon it may be to late. Somehow a movement has to get started.

13. tappin52 says:

I admire your strength and determination to forge through this fire. You have a brilliant mind and a rock solid work ethic in your gut that can’t be beat. The balls of steel are a bonus.

I am but a mere average coward who could only accomplish your feats in my Walter Mitty like dreams. But I offer you my prayers for success, and I will be here stoking the fires and polishing the floors and keeping the windows clean while we prepare for your victory.

• Due Gonzalez says:

Tappin – Add to your other virtues: wordsmith. Quite the visual picture you have woven into just a few sentences. And, it put a smile on my face. Not easy to do these days.

14. J says:

The second civil war has begun. It is time we start fighting back. Contribute to Sundances endeavors and for Gods sake go buy yourself a weapon and as much ammo as you can find. And then practice. We will all be called on to protect our nation. November 4th all hell will break loose no matter the outcome of the election.

Gods speed Sundance. Your name will be remembered forever amongst the heroes of our American Republic.

• amjean says:

We should all take your posting very seriously. The Marxists are inside the gate.
      Many instances of proof the deep state has taken over the nation.

However, sometimes it is the simple things that really shock a person in to 100%
      awareness of what is going on. I live half the time in Naperville, Illinois, a
      community approximately 45 minutes west of Chicago. Formerly a small
      republican town. Grown to 164,000+, it is now a multi racial, cultural middle
      and upper middle class town. Great family town with good schools, a beautiful
      downtown with Riverwalk, many parks and an awesome park district.

Approximately a month ago I was back home after sheltering in place
      in Wisconsin for 73 days. My granddaughter and I drove downtown and
      plywood was being put on retail store windows in anticipation of trouble
      when the mostly college/high school aged kids marched in support of
      Floyd. That evening, they started the march through downtown.
      BLM thugs infiltrated the “peaceful” march and windows were broken,
      Pandora and Lush stores were looted and a person was stabbed.

The kids had another march a few days later without the thugs.
      George Floyd had three funerals; Naperville had three marches.
      The protesters demanded the mayor take a knee; he did.

My daughter lives in Plainfield, Illinois; approximately 20 minutes
      south of Naperville. Her son received an alert from snapchat
      that BLM gangs were roaming in their neighborhood in UHaul
      trucks looking for trouble. Thankfully, nothing happened.

We cannot live like this and we cannot give an inch to the enemy.

• Norma Jean says:

amjean, beautiful town Naperville… excellent hospital. Sorry about the looting in town, I’m from Oak Brook (still live there on and off) but mostly Naples, Fl now. We also had looting, but thankfully our mayor blocked off the shopping center completely. Binny’s was hit hard and protests in Hinsdale and Elmhurst. DuPage county was always red when I lived there most of my life. It’s stunning it turned blue. But… the city dwellers keep moving west which is changing the culture. Oak Brook has changed dramatically… even internal government. I pray Sundance has the answer, but is it too much to hope one source can achieve so much? I’m a huge patriot like all treepers here… I’ve made some advancements to the cause in the past… but now? It’s all so extreme. I kept saying to myself after Obama was elected, “when did the minority become the majority”? All to realize with the help of Sundance and Trump… how horribly deep, the Deep States tentacles run.

God Bless you Sundance. May the Lord shine his amazing face upon you in your every movement. I’m glad you’re feeling the prayers. Be safe and know… you have the power of goodness at your back.

15. William Schneider says:

I will continue to pray for you Sundance. I will ask God to use you for His glory!!
    I also offer my service to help in any way . I live in blue state of Oregon at epicenter of madness Satan begets. I have your back Sundance.
    I too will be donating cash to keep the Treehouse financially sound and safe during these perilous times. God speed Sundance!!

• fionnagh says:

30 miles north of Seattle here. “…epicenter of madness Satan begets.”

Outstanding description:) Portland does indeed seem to be the “Big Satan” these days. It’s a toss-up as to the “Little Satan” – Seattle still lags behind…but is trying mightily to catch up…

16. Asciimom says:

A verse from the Bible has been on my mind and I pray it over you and your family, Sundance. Isaiah 54:17
    No weapon formed against thee prospereth, And every tongue rising against thee, In judgment thou condemnest…i will help financially, prayerfully and let me know how else I kind help lift this load. God bless you…

• Asciimom says:

More to that verse Isaiah 54:17
      This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord…

Pray your guts out Treepers

• P says:

Isaiah 54:14-17 (NASB)
      14 “In righteousness you will be established;
      You will be far from oppression, for you will not fear;
      And from terror, for it will not come near you.
      15 “If anyone fiercely assails you it will not be from Me.
      Whoever assails you will fall because of you.
      16 “Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals
      And brings out a weapon for its work;
      And I have created the destroyer to ruin.
      17 “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper;
      And every tongue that [l]accuses you in judgment you will condemn.
      This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
      And their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.

17. jean0404 says:

Who is this mighty patriot? May God bless his endeavors. Loyal treeper/percher here since 3/12…shortly after Andrew Breitbart passed away. I remain awestruck at the wisdom of this one called ‘Sundance’. I remember before Mark Levin joined the Trump Train, he belittled Sundance on his radio show, calling him a grocery store manager. I may never know Sundance’s identity, and it matters not. I know I have never ‘known’ anyone with such extraordinary character and wisdom.

• John Good says:

I read somewhere that Sundance was at one time a Manager at a Publix, but I now suspect that if true, it was just a cover for what he really does.

I attract intelligent people (in my past) & one of my favorite people to talk with was my brother-in-law’s uncle Frank from Rochester NY. Frank was a retired engineer who worked for Xerox & was working at a Wegman’s Market in Rochester. This was in the late 80’s, so I suspect he has passed away by now, but I really miss our conversations about everything.

18. jean0404 says:

Ephesians 6:12
    For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [a]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

19. Lou Zimmer says:

God Bless. If you are passing through St. Louis, you have a place to stay . We are all with you in spirit.

20. plumnelly1 says:

“Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
    And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
    We would not die in that man’s company
    That fears his fellowship to die with us.
    This day is call’d the feast of Crispian.”

God be with you.

21. Carole Parker says:

Trust NO ONE, the truth is out there. Be safe

22. I see Sundance’s appeal for prayers.
    Did I miss Sundance’s appeal for funding?
    Sundance had probably rather live under a bridge than ask for money,
    But if he does not ask, how are we to know, if he is fully funded?
    I will make it simple,
    Sundance, are you fully funded, yes or not?

• Riskographer2 says:

As a long time observer, I assume not. He can’t be working full time at anything other than this. I, and I’m sure others, have been supporting him monthly. This site is my first, middle and last stop, daily,

The Treehouse has such an amazing group of followers, that I often find myself hungrily reading each and every comment on Sundance’s posts. I treasure you all.

• MelH says:

Patiosurvivor, when you are given a MONETARY GIFT, HAS THE GIVER ALWAYS ASKED FIRST IF YOU NEED OR WANT IT? EITHER YOU WANT TO GIVE SUNDANCE A GIFT OR YOU DON’T, IT’S YOUR CALL! `

23. dennistherealmenace says:

Sundance,
    You have a place to stay in MD if needed. Have 2 extra beds and a couch. My little refuge island in the swamp. No questions asked. I have your back, as do many others. We will prevail.

24. deepdivemaga says:

Just donated. WE ARE WITH YOU!

• Luna says:

God bless you Sundance and may He be with you in everything you do. Be safe and wear the armor of the righteous. We treepers are with you and praying.

25. 4Catzmom says:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sundance. Godspeed. I just donated as well!

26. teammeb says:

Hello Sundance and Treepers. We are long time creepers here at the CTH and first time posters.
    Was inspired by Sundance’s latest posts to do two things. Sign up and post and donate. Both are now done.
    Thank you Sundance/CTH for all your hard work and sharing that with us. It has been a real sanity saver and we have learned so much from you. Prayers for you and your family Sundance. Also, thank you to all the posters who share their wisdom, knowledge and patriotism.
    While here, I will give a ground report for our state. We are NE Ohio. Our county is a red. Masks optional in most stores. We do not wear masks unless we absolutely have to. Hubby will have to wear a mask when he returns to work in downtown Cleveland. 8 Counties in the state of Ohio are under mandatory masks orders. We will avoid those 8 counties. We social distance. Seems to me that those who wear masks are the worst offenders of not social distancing. See a lot Trump flags in our county. Have not seen a Biden sign yet.

27. 4mercy says:

Father, open the way for truth and justice in this country. Shine your light in the darkness. May evil be purged from our nation. Give protection and courage to stand for truth. In the name of Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords, we pray. Amen

28. lolli says:

Sundance 🇺🇸

Answering the call.
    May God bless and protect you, as you step out in faith to face the enemy.

I pray each of us hears our own call for our purpose in this battle, and we react with the same determination and courage.

We Treepers will stand by you, just give us a shout out, a sign, a location.

This is our time to stand, our one chance to save our Republic, so if you say the word
    “We ride at midnight, meet at the old mill”. 😉

Until that time, I will pray for you and yours.
    Godspeed my Patriot hero 🇺🇸

29. talkaftercarefulthought says:

Godspeed Sundance.. this is news I wasn’t aware of, however not shocked by.. COLD ANGER will see us through the reelection I have faith, God Bless

30. I have always thought that when there are gaps in your day to day posting, you are working on something big so I keep coming back anxiously awaiting your next takes on the day’s, weeks or monthly events. I know we will not be disappointed. May God Bless you Sundance ~ Go Get ’em.

31. ToolsforLiberty says:

It is always darkest just before dawn!

32. mnhouston says:

Sundance, Let us know if you need a good home cooked meal and place to stay in the Houston area! Many prayers as you make your journey!

33. mnhouston says:

34. Zorro says:

I’m trying to condition my mind to humbly accept the burden of having the knowledge of truth that might all be buried the morning of November 4th.

I pray to the Lord to deliver us from this evil.

• Somebody's Gramma says:

Me too. Truth has no agenda. The things we’ve learned over the past few years are horrific in and of themselves. We must not look away.

35. PMM says:

Have not donated yet but will do so. I am in the Swamp and will gladly welcome you and your family to a meal or a very humble place to stay. I am also available to help in any other way that I can and would welcome an opportunity to be involved. I am not afraid.
    On another front, I am very concerned about a fair and honest election in November. If anyone else is concerned and has any ideas about what we can do to make sure it happens, I would appreciate advice. I was going to volunteer for True the Vote, but their work seems oriented to in-person voting and that is not where the real risk.
    We need a multiple prong approach.

• sedge2z says:

truethevote.org
      True the Vote is a conservative vote-monitoring organization based in Houston, Texas whose stated objective is stopping voter fraud. The organization supports voter ID laws and trains volunteers to be election monitors and to spot and bring attention to suspicious voter registrations that its volunteers believe delegitimize voter eligibility.

• fionnagh says:

WA state here. Many seem to think WA is a mail-in ballot only state. Not so. Largely mail-ins, but two other options: dropping your sealed ballot off at the county elections venue (generally the county courthouse) or voting in person. Yep, in person. Of course, one needs to be “disabled” to do so – vision and hearing difficulties qualify. One needs to arrange this in advance, though.

Good people in “mail-in only” states – PLEASE go to your state’s elections web site and see for yourself how your precious ballots can be cast. My personal choice will be driving to the courthouse and dropping it off. THEN I’ll go to the elections web site to ensure my ballot was counted, as cast.

If you can avoid the USPS, do it.

• Wa. state here just south of you.
        I never post my ballot through the mail always used the drop boxes.
        Didn’t know about the courthouse. Thank you!
        I know many people write our state off as too blue but there are many of us here that are dark red.
        I have seen more signs for Republican candidates than ever before. Only a few for Democrats. Hope it is a sign of the state getting “woke”.

36. J West says:

Sundance
    I want to do more than donate, let me help…contact me. God bless you and POTUS

37. J West says:

Sundance
    I want to do more than donate, let me help…contact me. God bless you and POTUS

38. Judith says:

Sundance, I’m relieved to hear you are “guided.” God works *through* His true believers. Thank you for these encouraging words.

39. Somebody's Gramma says:

First time donor. Godspeed Sundance.
    We are with you.
    And all God’s people said, Amen!

40. Somebody's Gramma says:

I’ve often thought about what my role would be in the coming storm. Since I’m an older woman, I can’t fight in the trenches, but I can shoot straight, I can care for the weary soldiers in this fight, I can cook and mend and pray. God can use all of us in one way or another.
    #WWG1WGA

41. Get ready Sundance! John Soloman, Just the News/Fox News, says he sees a lot of activity at the Justice Department with respect to the Durham criminal investigation. Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch/Fox News, says he’s not aware of any serious activity going on with the Durham criminal investigation….not one of the perpetrators have been brought before a Grand Jury. I know who I believe!

42. Bill Venable says:

Godspeed Sundance.

43. Jeannette Allen says:

Godspeed. Blessings. Thank you for giving me hope. If you need me, I am here.

44. reddecaesari says:

By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    May God bless you and others who seek/live truth.

45. ladyfortruth says:

Thank you, Sundance, for everything!

46. lfhbrave says:

POTUS, Dobbs & Sundance, Go Get’em.

47. Linda K. says:

Charge!

48. Cynthia says:

God bless you in your efforts, Sundance. I can’t imagine what you are planning that would change the political landscape for the good and all. Safe travels!

49. Rico says:

Sundance,

I have donated $100 bucks towards your victory, and coming assault upon the tyrants of 2020(and before) Godbless you!

I’m a Seattle Police Officer who values our Constitution and Nation over a pension and pay. Please be safe !

• fionnagh says:

Sir, as a lady who has commuted to and from Seattle for 35 years to work (although working remotely now) – THANK YOU!! You be safe as well!

• Rico says:

fionnagh,

Thank YOU! for your thank you!

I’ve worked for this once proud and honorable dept for ten years and some change; born and raised in Seattle, and I now police the neighborhood where I grew up.

I witnessed and participated in the fall and retaking of the East Pct. Sad days made worse by an incompetent and possibly corrupt management cadre.

In the truth seeking spirit of Patrick Henry, Andrew Breitbart and our esteemed Sundance, At a large roll call, in front of a packed house, I asked our police chief Carmen Best what happens if “we die” (Officers) and what happens “when a bunch of them die” (citizens/protesters/antifa) when we attempt to retake the CHAZ.

Chief Best called me a coward in a cowardly way , and said I could go home if I was afraid, she never addressed my question. I stood tall and went with my squad to do our duty. But in that moment, and absorbing the reactions of the assembled(sgts tried to hush me) I realized the bigger problem with Dem ran Police Depts is that most Officers-not all- will blindly follow orders for the promise of a pension and a little bit of OT.

I’m not sure when, but my time here is short. Godbless you, and all of us Treepers.

p.s. Remotely is the only way to work in Seattle-lmao