Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

784 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. GOD speed Sundance!

2. EnoughIsEnough says:

Sundance: “Thank you” seems insufficient for what you have done and are doing. I try to reach as many people as possible to share your extremely thorough and eye-opening information. Sadly, many prefer to live in ignorance, and there is no helping them. Those that I have been able to reach seem genuinely shocked and willing to keep an open mind. Whenever I am feeling hopeless, I read one of your previous posts and am able to refocus with a new sense of purpose. I pray that you find the strength to continue your mission. It cannot be easy to spend countless hours and days digesting so much ugliness and making it make sense for all of us. You possess the very rare gift of processing complicating events and timelines, presenting them in easy to follow format, and enriching your readers with extremely valuable information. Again, “thank you” is inadequate, but comes from the very bottom of my heart.

3. Dekester says:

I am not sure what we Canadian supporters can do other than carry you in our thoughts.

IMO and without question this is the most informative and educational site ever created, thank you all.

God bless PDJT

4. FofBW says:

God has your 6 Sundance……..and many thousand of Treepers!!

5. Sharon says:

“….doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided.”

Can’t say it as well as you have but I intend the same affirmation and encouragement: Considering what you have already committed to and lived out, there are no wrong actions at this point.

Sundance, you will never, ever have to say, “I wish I had……..”

Provision. Guidance. Clarity. Words……which ones and when…….

6. zozz1 says:

I am counting on you, Sundance. The times are parlous, and we need to land the blow that will expose and destroy the enemies within. America can handle the enemies without, but the enemies within are far, far more dangerous…and a bigger threat. Expose and destroy!

7. meriadoc01 says:

God bless you, Sundance. Been reading you since the Trayvon days. This next election really is for all the marbles. America either breaks hard right or hard left. Patriots can work out a “post-Trump” strategy for the next generation later; right now, we need to win this next one. It’s do or die time—the twilight is descending.

8. Perot Conservative says:

SHOULDN’T the friggin NSA have dam near everything??!!

Get every email, text, and phone call from the “small group”, including about 59 key players, going back to the middle of 2016.

Does Durham have all this?

If not, why not?!

This was and is a Conspiracy against our President, Constitution, and country!! And the dam Weiner laptop!!!

Don’t pass Go. Don’t collect $200.

• He does. Remember Admiral Rogers is working with Durham. Admiral Rogers was the previous NSA director. (The one Brennan et al… wanted fired, the one who met with Trump before he was elected and let him know he was being illegally surveilled.

• Roni says:

Sunshineandrain……true, Rogers is cooperating with Durham; he did order an audit and ended the illegal queries.
        However, according to Rich Higgins (former NSC) he was at Trump Tower to interview for Clapper’s job, not to warn President elect Trump. The move to Bedminster was already planned.
        At a George Mason University forum, during a colloquial exchange with former intel directors, and sitting next to Clapper, Rogers stated he repeatedly warned President Trump of the dangers of Russian hacking. He also thought PDJT missed an opportunity to push back at Putin during the Helsinki meeting.
        When asked to sign a statement with other former intel directors condemning PDJT for removing Brennan’s security clearance, Rogers declined because he didn’t believe it was the right approach, yet wouldn’t question anyone’s right to speak out.
        Rogers: not a hero, not a villain…..neutral.

• Timing is everything. And it is near time.

9. TarsTarkas says:

You and anybody else involved with you traveling is a big concern. Take care, you and your colleagues.

10. oldumb says:

If a 100,000 people sent $5 (more is able, much more if inspired), Sundance could be funded.

11. Patriot says:

“Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead.” Admiral Farragut at Port Hudson, Mississippi.
    “Hit hard, hit fast, hit often” Admiral “Bull” Halsey’s battle cry!
    “The colors must never be struck.” Lieutenant William Burrows, USS Enterprise, 1813
    Finally,
    “He who will not risk cannot win.” John Paul Jones

12. ElGato says:

Ramming speed, Sundance.

13. the phoenix says:

Definitely you can count on my prayers, Sundance!
    May Jesus bless you, protect you, defend you, give you victory, and grant you success.
    Godspeed!
    o7

14. Zachary Navarre says:

Getting this when trying to donate via card using the link on the upper right of the site:

15. deplorable says:

Sundance, please keep us, your loyal readers, informed of any needs that you may have. Many of us have specific skills or can provide assistance with this effort.

16. teabag14 says:

Every day, multiple times, I pray for PDJT, his family, & his team. Sundance, you will be singled out in my prayers now. You are part of his team and we are with you so we, too, are an active part of his team. I have never felt so united in purpose as I do now. Thank you. I am so proud to be here with all of you. ❤🇺🇸

17. SharkDiver says:

I’m not religious, but I’m still praying for you! You’re a good man Sundance!

18. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

There is absolutely no need whatsoever for any apology of less content.
    You are amazing.
    God Bless you and yours.

19. Mike winn says:

Prayer is always the way. God always wins and history has taught that lesson repeatedly. But it takes good people to speak out to overcome evil.

20. Frankns says:

Glad to offer a few dollars Wish it could be more. Ever need boots on the street help in Illinois, we are yours

21. boogywstew says:

Maybe this will all end in President Trump’s re-election, Sundance’s 1st Pulitzer and Hillary falling head first, on camera, into a sewage treatment tank. I dream BIG!

22. Bogeyfree says:

I’m thinking/hoping a face to face with Sidney and possibly Don Jr could be on the agenda.

23. Pegm says:

Reveal nothing of your plans Sundance, unless something is needed in a specific area that known treepers are. You have our contact info. We stand with you. The time has come.

24. Magabear says:

Just make sure you keep the mask on so they don’t figure out who Sundance really is. 😉😄

This will give us good bragging rights around here, “Yeah, remember when I told you I posted at the site of the guy who took down the deep state cabal?”. 😁😎

25. Fools Gold says:

“ That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.”

I’ve been around here long enough to have noticed it for quite some time. Lord only knows what you’re doing and I pray your allies are strong enough to get it done and with God’s blessings you’re definitively standing on the strongest foundation ever! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

26. SD, you’re a patriot in the class of Rogers, Flynn, PDJT and our founders. Fighting the good fight with our prayers in support.

As in every war, there is intelligence gathering, analysis, and planning for the eventual battle. We understand where we are in the timeline. Godspeed SD.

27. Abster says:

Be safe. We will all continue to pray. I hope everyone that can will donate to site.

• fionnagh says:

A respectful comment, or two: Some years ago I was down and out, as they say, but wanted to support Allen West as a candidate. I dithered because all I had was $5. But finally I donated the $5.

I received the most incredibly gracious thank-you letter.

$5 is significant when it comes from your heart. Just sayin’

28. Kaco says:

God has his hand on you, Sundance, and is using you for His special purpose, just like our Lion. I hope and pray He keeps you safe in helping you with delivering the truth to the American people!

29. Satowndawg says:

Airborne all the Way!!! Godspeed

30. luke says:

Folks I am not a plant for this place. This place kept me in check 2016. For those who view on a mobile browser you must scroll down for “view full.” If you do not it never gives option. This happened to me before. Not my biz if you give or do not. I know this place has been special to me since I found it early 16. SD if you need me I’m here ready to give up everything if necessary C FL. Lemme know.

• LafnH20 says:

Great reminder, luke!!

Had me stumped at first.

On a moblie device one must scroll to the bottom of the page and choose “Full Site”. The Donate button will be in upper right margin.

31. E says:

Been a minute since I’ve commented, but I have been keeping up with this place nearly daily. Godspeed, SD. Your fierce patriotism and dedication to this country is truly inspiring. Praying for you always.

32. My wife and I know Ratcliff well enough to ask him to get in touch with you.
    We are R’s in his Congressional Dist
    Know his staff guy who is running to replace John
    We are both voters in the special election by R precinct chairs and County Chairs August 8
    If he does and he wants to say any thing about me he will refer to me as “trouble”
    We got to know him when he started to show up at many of the grass roots meetings before he ran against Ralph Hall the first time.

One note, he was U S Atty of Texas Easter Dist at same time as the other U S Atty Jonny Sutton who put Border Patrol agents Ramos and Copeahan in jail

Then in law firm with that guy and Boy Bush’s former Atty General over in Dallas

Hard to trust anyone of DC

He does look me in the eye the right way

Good luck

33. Have Gun Will Travel says:

Praying for your success and safety in this mission. We are approaching the time where we need to commence a counter-offensive. Hope we all can assist in some way.
    God Bless you and the endeavor.

34. Indy0704 says:

Your dedication to purpose is an inspiration.

35. garavaglia1 says:

God bless.

36. CJ of WV says:

CJ of WV family offers you warm food and a humble but safe place to rest your head if needed on your travels. You have my email.
    My prayers are joined with the rest of the Treehouse for your safety and success.

37. Paulie says:

Sundance. I’ve been following this site for several years. I never post. But can I say what a stud you are? I am sure you are aware of this stat/fact but no matter, I just have a strong sense that for every regular poster on your house in the trees there are hundreds of us engaged and praying in unison for your protection and the swift delivery of whatever you have prepared. I am humbled to know that someone of your talent and dedication is out there fighting the kind of fight we either do not know how to fight or simply cannot. God bless you my friend!!!!

38. unconqueredone says:

If I can be of service here in western PA, I am your man.

Godspeed!

39. permiejack says:

Now I’m excited!!!
    I’m also gonna donate right now. Thanks Sundance, it’s been long road.

40. Zabadak says:

We should all be contributing routinely (myself monthly via PayPal). One sure way for us to help out is financially. There has to be additional costs for what Sundance has coming down the pike. Confrontation is not going to come cheap. Travel, hotels, meals, etc.

Prayers, engagement and encouragement are very important. Financial support rounds it out.

41. Pete says:

Vaya con Dios 🙏

42. islandpalmtrees says:

Looks like AG Barr is going to avoid prosecuting any of the Obama criminals before the 2020 election, if at all. And, here is why.

In the past, the unwritten guideline about not filing cases or commenting on investigations has been set at 60 days before an election. If this holds, for the 2020 election then this cut off would occur on September 5. John Solomon is expecting the first indictments around September 7. Both dates occur before the end of summer.

Per Lou Dobbs tonight’s guess John Solomon

First prosecutions are expected around Labor Day in 2020, which is on Monday, September 7.

November 2020 election day – less 60 day gives us September 5.

While the memos don’t discuss limitation of timing specifically, former U.S. attorneys have alluded to an unwritten guideline about not filing cases or commenting on investigations in the 60 days before an election.

43. JustScott says:

Sundance, please see email.

44. Searkreb says:

Please start a new thread and let’s have a Series of group fast and prayerS between now and elections.

45. James says:

“Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference. Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided”
    This is why this background has shown up on my desktop,the last three days ,out of 150.I have it set to scramble.

46. Charlie says:

So proud of you Sundance! Will meet where ever you are just say the word.

47. Americanhandmaiden says:

This is where the long hours of preparation and planning start to pay off. The battle begins with a plan that is adjusted and refigured as new information is gathered and assets lost and new ones gained. Godspeed Sundance, you have only to ask and the Treepers will leave these branches and swing down along side you.

48. Fred Koenig says:

You have God’s Grace covering you & your helpers. The Holy Spirit will speak to you & guide you.

49. Karen says:

Many blessings to you.
    1 Chronicles 28:20
    David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.” (NIV)
    Karen