This year, at the 2020 Salute to America, President Trump will deliver remarks from the South Lawn of the White House before Americans are treated to a spectacular fireworks display from the National Mall.  Our President’s remarks are scheduled for 7:00pm ET.

This year’s festivities will honor our service members and veterans with music, military demonstrations, and flyovers—as well as one of the largest fireworks displays in history!

UPDATE: Video Recap

WH Livestream LinkFox News LivestreamRSBN LivestreamAlternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, Live Streaming, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized, USA and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to President Trump Independence Day Salute to America – 6:00pm Livestream / 7:00pm ET Speech…

1. LizzieinTexas says:

What were the flags?

2. TJ says:

Happy Birthday America! Happy 4th CTH! Trump 2020!

“The flames kindled on the Fourth of July, 1776, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism; on the contrary, they will consume these engines and all who work them.” –Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 1821. ME 15:334

3. Dekester says:

What a wonderful spectacle.

We are watching on Fox, and reading here on our iPad.

It struck us though that the enemedias disrespect for Melania is truly disgusting.

She is class personified, yet the scum treat her so badly.

There she goes holding hands with POTUS.

Awesome.

God Bless PDJT

• jeans2nd says:

It is sad, the way First Lady Melania is treated. It must break her parent’s hearts, to witness their beloved daughter’s mistreatment, especially as a first-generation LEGAL immigrant.

Thought the First Lady looked tired tonight, tired, and perhaps a wee bit sad.
      Even the buzzards at Fox speak badly of her.
      May their just due come sooner than later.

• rvsueandcrew says:

I’m sorry, but I have to laugh. Every time the President gives a speech, holds a rally, or makes a major public appearance, someone has to remark here at the treehouse that he looks tired.

First Lady Melania was radiant today. She indicated no sadness at all. She isn’t a giggly type person and gave an appropriate mix of friendly smiles to the crowd while being a dignified companion of the President.

Perhaps you are projecting your own sadness for how she has been treated. On this special day, however, she is being treated very well by Americans who love and respect her, so be happy!

Happy Independence Day!

• Magabear says:

Agreed. The Fox news screen crawler is depressing enough without any of us adding to it.

I had a great day at Valley Forge Memorial Park, only to look at the Fox crawler and see that everyone is near death from WhuFlu. I mean, people are being “infected” by it…..not just testing positive, but “infected”! 😲

• SanJac says:

If the people remarking on how the President looks tired I dare anyone to even try to attempt his never ending fight for this country and keep up what he does for FREE and not be exhausted.
          The First Lady who has brought something this country has not seen for some time if ever is grace and Class that radiates from her and anyone would look tired trying to keep up with the President.

• jeans2nd says:

So you felt it necessary to laugh at and tell me, slap the “projection” label on me, and hypothesize a reason never articulated by me.
          Huh.
          Why would that be?

• rvsueandcrew says:

I wasn’t laughing at you, jeans. I found humor in the occurrence of “tired” remarks, which seem to be inevitable after the first couple’s appearances.

We often use the term “projection” in a pejorative way. I didn’t mean it like that. My usage was understanding why you saw our First Lady as tired and sad . . . . because you felt sad for her, you saw her as sad. If so, it indicates you are an empathetic person.

I’m sorry my comment came across in a way I didn’t intend. I meant no snark.

• WhiteBoard says:

get your fighting spirit back. you are off a step from your normal! we need you!

OFFENCE ONLY team!!!!

• warrprin1 says:

I understand what you are saying, jeans. I thought that our beautiful, gracious Melania looked uneasy during the walk from the WH to the stage area today. Found myself wondering, and yes worrying, if the nutcases had cranked up the volume of threats against the WH today, or perhaps against the city, specifically to ruin the D.C. celebration. FLOTUS and POTUS must be exhausted beyond belief. And still they advance the cause.

I don’t think yours, or mine, is a terribly far fetched worry. Many of us are jumpy about the safety of our First Family, particularly after the blunders of the “advance teams” and the hesitancy of the Secret Service to deal promptly and convincingly with the thugs during the President’s events during the last several weeks.

You’re a good friend here, and there is nothing wrong about expressing concern for our First Family who lives under a degree of strain that would have collapsed the majority of us long ago. This doesn’t make either of us trolls. It makes us compassionate human beings.
            🌷🌷🌷

• fred5678 says:

“someone has to remark here at the treehouse that he looks tired. ”

I read: “Thought the First Lady looked tired tonight, tired …”, not POTUS.

FLOTUS sat down a bit; mighty POTUS stood the whole time as I saw it.

Mens’ shoes vs. fashionable high heels??

• WhiteBoard says:

the left picks what an immigrant is based on if they can make them a slave to the dem party

• Robert Smith says:

Official functions, even as nice as these are, are very restrictive. Restless or tired of the not being at ease is probably more like it.

• Fools Gold says:

I thought she was beautiful as usual! Between the festival last nite and today she might be a little tired trying to keep up with the greatest American Patriot to right our history in 50 or more years.

• rharkonen says:

Didn’t they fly back from Mt. Rushmore last night? If they left around 11 pm central, they would have got in to DC about 4-5 am this morning. Long day!

4. That fife player is smokin’.

5. visage13 says:

That was fun. I often worry about Pres Trump being outside like that. But, he is the people’s President so I say many prayers, that he is safe from harm.

6. bullnuke says:

Fantastic show. Back to back winners, Mr. President.

7. when are the fireworks? who is showing them?

8. Truly excellent. Maximum security, also excellent. God bless our POTUS!

9. thank-you @Sundance & @Ad-Rem..
    Better than ANY fireworks display..
    (I’m still wiping tears)..
    Hopefully there’s still Hope for The USA yet..

• Good_heavens_are_you_still_trying_to_win says:

Let me just say this so as to provide a small slice of hope for you. I am in Southern Westchester County, NY – the belly of the beast, so to speak of fake erudition and self-important elitism. However, this place is also FULL of regular patriots. You just have to know where to look. As I write this, there are thousands … THOUSANDS … of fireworks going off ALL OVER THE PLACE. Bear in mind, all the “town” shows, to the best of my knowledge, were cancelled and individual fireworks are ILLEGAL here, but individuals, families, block parties … whatever … have spent a LOT of good money to celebrate today with fireworks. Not just little novelty firecrackers and sparklers … actual real-live expensive rockets and a LOT of them. If it can happen here …

It’s like that scene in “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas” where the people just won’t let him get what he wants. I’m so happy right now.

• maggiemoowho says:

Same here in Florida, the smoke is so thick from the fireworks, it looks like we are in the middle of a wild fire. I’m waiting until they’re finished to wash the ash off our cars. There were a lot of drones in the sky tonight, never saw them before.

• Magabear says:

Had two home firework shows going off not far from my home too here in PA. Not a bad job by whoever was doing it! 🇺🇸

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

My small town (pop. 2750) always has a fireworks show at the park. Not this year 😞

My son & I drove to Benton Missouri yesterday to Boomland & bought 2 grocery bags full of fireworks (illegal in Illinois).

As soon as the sun went down, it sounded like a war zone in town. 😆
        We drove around blasting patriotic music & checked out everyone’s mini firework shows. Came back home & went next door to the grade school parking lot (just like every year 😉) & added to festivities.

There wasn’t a cop in sight, because they were probably lighting them off too.

I’ve gotta add, a lot of homes in southern Illinois are flying TRUMP flags & yard signs are out. I see TRUMP bumper stickers on alot of cars/trucks. A big jacked up truck was flying a huge “TRUMP 2020, make liberals cry again” flag at the Boomland store. The store was selling TRUMP hats & the place was packed out. Place was a madhouse!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all my Treeper friends! 🇺🇸🗽🇺🇸

10. sunnyflower5 says:

Will there be another livestream for the firework show?
    If so, what time?

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

We just saw the flyover over our house. Cool.

12. TradeBait says:

Welcome back, America. Thank you, PDT and patriots.

Time to vanquish those who are trying to destroy our great nation. May God go before us and lead our battle.

13. Summer says:

Love military, military parades, military music and military men. 😍

I could watch this all day. 🇺🇸

Happy 4th of July!

14. A salute, and big thank-you, to the pilots, crews, and ground support people for keeping the vintage aircraft flying.
    What a show!

15. SharonKinDC says:

Just after watching the B-2 Spirit on the Salute to America, we heard a MASSIVE rumbling noise. Ran to our back courtyard and watched that plane fly toward the west. What a sight! Enjoyed the entire Salute to America program: music, speech, and air show.

• RedBallExpress says:

My cousin Cindy’s son flies the B2. He stands about 5’4″.
      I asked him if he ever crashed one.
      Since I am a hick he gave me a look I’ll not forget.
      I laughed and he caught on.

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

17. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Bible Gateway Verse of the Day:

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance. (NIV)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. (KJV)

Thank you LORD, for the Nation you have chosen to be a blessing for us.

For our leaders, our citizens, our laws and especially the freedom to worship you as you guide our hearts.

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
    Between their loved homes and the war’s desolation.
    Blest with vict’ry and peace, may the Heav’n rescued land
    Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
    Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto: ‘In God is our trust.’
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

18. ok, oan is still broadcasting live and the music is phenomenal..I have no idea who those two women are, miitary, but fantastic.

19. Wow it’s a full moon..didn’t realize it.. now the guys are up…

20. rvsueandcrew says:

The events, speeches, and patriotic displays of this Independence Holiday Weekend have set the tone and fired up our enthusiasm. Thank you, Mr. President. This will carry us through the next few months of Democrat desperation and hate as we approach the election. TRUMP 2020!

• Mr.Morris says:

President Trump’s Salute to America was awesome. We loved every minute, President Trump talked honestly about our wonderful country, our history, and the anarchists who want to tear our country down with support from the insufferable media. They will not win.
      How fabulous were the flyovers of planes from WW2 and beyond. The Army parachute team was wonderful too. It was a magnificent Independence Day Celebration.

21. SharonKinDC says:

ABC has continued the Salute to America live.

22. RJ says:

President Trump essentially branded the slanderous Media as enemies of our country. To him, I say thank you.

23. USA-Patriot says:

24. Magabear says:

One bit of advice for the event planners for future events: do not use music from Trump haters like Neil Young anymore. Young, predictably, is criticizing the use of his song last night. There’s more than enough patriots in the music business who’s songs they’d be happy to hear played at PDJT events.

25. Magabear says:

So not a single of the alphabet networks carried the fireworks show? Gee, wonder why? 🙄

26. I don’t know but this is phenomenal..on oan

27. All those people in the military should be on stage performing…phenomenal talent..bravo.

28. old deplorable owl says:

What this old curmudgeon liked most was the fact that every single rifle had a bolt in it.
    Up yours, Jug-ears!

29. FreyFelipealong the lines of says:

30. FreyFelipe says:

So I “assume” Joe Biden is spending this July 4 in his basement bunker mumbling something along the lines of “Bah Humbug”..

• sickconservative says:

Loving what is right about our country doesn’t sell to the left as they just want to tear it down.
      Trump 2020 is our only hope, god bless our country and our President.

31. WeThePeople2016 says:

Our neighborhood is going all in all over with fireworks tonight. I have never seen it like this before. The Silent Majority is making itself heard tonight. John Adams is smiling tonight.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

• GB Bari says:

Just traveled home from a nice family crab feast in Harford County, east of Baltimore.
      Came down I-95, through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel and over to I-70 west out to our home.

Fireworks were going off everywhere! At times we could see over a dozen or more aerial bursts in all directions from the highways. All kinds of patterns, all colors. Sometimes they were closer to the roadway and we heard the multiple bursts as we drove along.

Got home about 10pm EDT and there were still a few in the next neighborhood.

Seems like many people were determined to celebrate our nation’s birthday!

32. treehouseron says:

Watching Melania, I was struck by a thought. What if the Lord’s protection over President Trump, that we all marvel over… what if it’s actually over Melania? She’s younger than he is and will likely be around for quite awhile after he has left us. She can’t serve as President but perhaps the Lord has a higher calling for her someday.

President Trump fights and has his ups and downs, but Melania stays quiet, such a mysterious person . Still the left attacks her. I believe God has a purpose for Melania like he does all of us but perhaps hers is greater than we’ve ever thought about.

33. albatross22 says:

HAPPY 244TH BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP and OUR BEAUTIFUL FIRST LADY!!

34. CorwinAmber says:

OK Boss, well done over the past 2 days…now please take it easy on the Sabbath tomorrow, you deserve it and we need a short break from winning, whew…or at least I do

35. WeThePeople2016 says:

Awesome!!

36. samwise163 says:

Those fireworks were absolutely awesome

37. ip siscr says:

Off topic –

The mobile version of the site seems to duplicate post some of the blog’s content. I see blocks of three or so original posts being repeated.

38. cherokeepeople says:

on the local news last night they talked to an owner of a fireworks stand that has been in business over 50 years.he said his sales this year were up over 400% from last year and this was his best year ever.

39. hawkins6 says:

I have no doubt that if the media was fair, accurate and balanced, that President Trump’s popularity would be well above 50% and President Obama’s numbers would never have been anywhere near as high as they were. The degree of malign and biased influence by the media is a major scandal. it is cheating POTUS out of a more deserved and enjoyable Presidency,

It’s disgusting that a President that truly loves his country and its citizens; has worked so hard to honor all of his promises and endured so many unjust prosecutions etc never has a fair day of media coverage. Given the outrageously warped and twisted media comments about his excellent Mt. Rushmore “defense of America” speech and other MSM bilge, it’s hard to believe that any fair minded American still takes the media seriously.

But, he sure has some great supporters. I enjoy Sarah’s podcasts and her last with Dr. Walid Phares and Svetlana Lakova was excellent in showing what it was like to support Trump during Weissmann’s evil tenure.

40. Troublemaker10 says:

41. doyouseemyvision says:

Incredibly John Adams (#2) and Thomas Jefferson (#3) died on the same day July 4, 1826 within hours of each other. Thomas Jefferson died first, although Adams did not know it. As Adams lay on his deathbed he stated, “Thomas Jefferson still lives”. However, he was incorrect.

• hawkins6 says:

doyouseemyvision—You probably know already but:

The excellent DVD of the 2008 HBO series “John Adams” ends with their same day deaths. They were certainly not friends all of the time but were exchanging reconciling letters for 14 years before their deaths. Excerpts from the actual contents of the letters are read out.

It is a great 7 Part series based on David McCullough’s Pulitzer Prize Book. A McCullough documentary is also included in the video package. Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney star. I think it’s time to watch it again.

Excerpts from the letters regarding “Life, Religion, and the Young Republic” are found here and at other sources of course:

Click to access adamsjeffersoncor.pdf

• doyouseemyvision says:

Excellent. David McCullough’s book entitled John Adams is a page-turner and you will not want the book to end.

42. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Watched the entire evening’s DC proceedings on OAN via DirecTV. Showed musical acts and the complete fireworks show; about 10 times more live footage than Fox and without commercial interruptions and talking heads. Bravo OAN cable & RSBN online

43. WeThePeople2016 says:

44. TradeBait says:

Antifa along with all other domestic terrorists and political criminals – you just lost. It happened this weekend. We are coming for you. It’s over. You will not able to hide. The silent majority is united under God and cold anger is our collective disposition. Our leadership is dedicated to Godly principles. Evil will be vanquished from the God given holy ground of America. Patriots have moved to offense.

45. FreyFelipe says:

Meanwhile Joe Biden also had a busy day.
    As reported by Babylonbee:
    WILMINGTON, DE—With citizens and media figures questioning Joe Biden’s mental fitness to become president, Biden took to the internet yesterday to shut down the naysayers once and for all. On a live video from his basement, Biden held up a Fisher-Price See ‘n Say and flawlessly recited all the sounds animals can make.

“My memory cognitives are per-perfect, they’re perfect,” Biden insisted. “If my brain is no anymore not work, could I do this?”

Biden then began to go through all the common farm animals and the sounds they make, starting with “cow,” which says “moo.” He got into a little trouble with the chicken, which he thought said “quack,” but after some help from his live-in nurse, he got back on track.

After reciting all the animal sounds almost perfectly, Biden smiled smugly, dropped the mic, and cut the feed.

After the video, CNN praised Biden’s performance and reported an immediate 382% increase in Biden’s poll numbers.

46. USA-Patriot says:

47. Deplorable Canuck says:

Happy American Independence Day Patriots! May you all prevail to victory in November! Long live President Trump! God Bless and keep America!

48. USA-Patriot says: