This story is quite an encapsulation of modern Millennial life.

According to her plan, Claira Janover, who is a graduate of Harvard University, felt her social community would enjoy her stabbing spree idea and the subsequent applause would help fill the void she carries in her life.  Go figure.

However, after outlining the approach she would take in order to support the Black Lives Matter community, her employer didn’t think it was a good idea to keep around a young woman who just promised to go on a stabbing spree.  So they fired her.  Imagine that.

Understandable.

Rather than reevaluate the instability of her stabby killing pledge. Ms. Janover goes back on TikTok to cry to her tribe about being fired for supporting Black Lives Matter; because conservatives or something.

New York – […] “Standing up for Black Lives Matter put me in a place online to be seen by millions of people,” a teary Claira Janover said in a new video posted Wednesday afternoon. “The job that I’d worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me has called me and fired me because of everything.”

Janover’s LinkedIn account lists her as an “incoming government and public business service analyst” at Deloitte, a UK-based accounting firm.

During the video, Janover gestured to what appears to be a page from the company’s website, and noted that she was axed “even though they claim to stand against systematic bias, racism and unequal treatment.”

Janover — who graduated from Harvard in May with a degree in government and psychology — went viral after posting a video to the platform railing against people with “the nerve, the sheer entitled caucasity to say ‘All Lives Matter.’” (read more)

Yeah… There’s a generation of people who are growing up on social media, and have absolutely no sense of self-awareness.   Their unquenchable thirst for tribal acceptance is the dominant goal in their life.

This weird psychological disorder seems to create a disconnect between their interactions on-line, in cyber reality, and the needed norms and stability within real life interactions, relationships and employment.   Toxic instability jumps into actual behavior as the difference between their devices and real world encounters is blurred.

Very odd.

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

587 Responses to Unstable BLM Supporter Threatens Stabbing Spree To Prove TikTok Wokeness – Gets Fired, Blames World…

1. suejeanne1 says:

liked!

• Bill Durham says:

I think Sundance is spot on. There is a connection between social media and why this generation is so screwed up. They have only known the internet and have some major malfunctions. In a full metal jacket sort of way.

• Bill Durham says:

I wonder if Ed Henry hooked up with her

• margarite1 says:

I heard a story about a mother who would only play with her toddler daughter when it was being filmed – otherwise she ignored the child. I’ve also noticed the Peloton ads for their exercise bike shows the people holding their cell phones up and talking to the camera before they start their exercise. What a distortion of reality….so many delusional narcissists out there. Now this crazy woman from Harvard thinks she’s going to use “her platform” (Tik Tok I guess) to change the world.

Cell phones are so useful but I wish they never would have put cameras in them.

• SteveC says:

That camera has saved me so many times.
          It’s like everything else. It’s not the tool, but the idiot using it.

• margarite1 says:

I suppose you’re right. But modesty doesn’t seem to exist anymore – people’s egos are tied to their social media presence.

There was a jerk on Twitter making really nasty comments to Ivanka (tons of people do this) so I looked at his profile.and saw a photo of a young guy in a suit with a big yacht in the background and he said he was CEO of a company whose name I forget but it was supposedly based in La Jolla. Well, I’ve known CEOs and they don’t spend time writing nasty comments to people like Ivanka on Twitter. So I tried to look up the company and couldn’t find it anywhere. Then I asked the guy what his company does. He quickly replied that I was a Trump idiot, nasty words etc.,and wanted to know what business it was of mine. So I replied “I knew it – you’re a fake”. His response was that I only had 16 followers – (as if that matters). The point was that his identity was the guy in a suit with a yacht and a bunch of followers…all fake. It’s really pathetic but he goes to the trouble of writing REALLY nasty comments to people who are actually doing something. Probably now he’s out running around in his Antifa fantasy throwing things at police and trying to burn down a building.

A lot of these are empty people. Very sad and dangerous.

• SteveC says:

Agreed.
              I knew someone who rented out an older private jet that can no longer be flown due to new noise standards. Most of the renters were all young people who’d dress up and act like they were on some great high-end adventure. They’d shoot a bunch of pics and some video and then try to convince people how great their lives are.
              It really is sad.

• terryjlongo says:

“But modesty doesn’t seem to exist anymore” – that is a Most Fundamental Point. Modesty and humility, and the social protocols that promote and honor them, are what keep a society civil, allow people to have private lives, compel people to be able to experience rational shame, etc.

• bessie2003 says:

Their confusion between the real world and the fantasy world social media creates explains why it’s been so easy for Big Brother government to get the majority of people to not question the edicts to wear mouth masks and accept contact tracing as a good thing.

• bluedevil93 says:

There are several interviews online about surveillance capitalism from Shoshana Zuboff at Harvard Business School.
          It’s much more than surveillance. Much more. Brainwashing.

• Revelation says:

I think SSRI’s also have a major role in this…

• jay says:

In her own words, she “is not going to stop using her platform” to fight. I guess that means she still plans on knifing anyone she does not agree with?

Zero introspection.

• Garrison Hall says:

That this woman graduated from an “elite” university, studied psychology and—despite that—appears completely unaware of how she might appear to others is just more than a little weird. What did they teach her there? Apparently nothing that you’d think a psychology major might know, And after getting herself fried what does she do? Damned if she doesn’t make another whiney tic-toc post where she cements the idea that her internet stupidity wasn’t an accident. Videos like this will follow her around for the rest of her life. She’s pretty much insured that her ability to get another good job is effectively dead.

• mike says:

She went to the Michelle O affirmative action school of Entitlement and Running her mouth, did her time, and got an AA AA bs degree.

Seriously, do you think this thing had 1600 SATs, had read the Great Books, and finished calculus at 15? (only two out of three for my non Harvard daughter)

• Garrison Hall says:

Of course she didn’t do any of these things. And what’s more, she didn’t have to. In fact, all she had to do is just show up.

• Don Wolanchuk says:

i thot BLM stood for Bill Loves Monica

• Actually, she didn’t “blame the world”, she blamed Trump supporters. A textbook case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. However, the little snowflake, who has two moms, should cheer up: Google, Twitter and Facebook would love to get her resume!

2. I literally have no words.

3. Hmmmmmmm
    I wish I could be more surprised ……

4. freepetta says:

Poor Baby!! Where is her Obamaramacare mental institution coverage?
    How stupid can someone be? Threatening the population with violence? Oh yeah I forgot she’s a BLM supporter.💁🏻‍♀️

5. I guess Harvhad didn’t have an Accountability 101 class.

Not smaaarhart.

6. USTerminator says:

Any company hires her would be responsible for negligence after her rant. This is qualify for hostile work environment for most workers

7. PatrickS says:

Yeah she must have ditched that Intro To Consequences 101 course at Hahvahd.

8. invictus76 says:

Feel good story of the day.

9. theoldgoat says:

I watched her tearful whining about getting fired from a job she worked really hard for.

Her blaming others shows she should never have been hired in the first place. Her own words, threats, were her own choice. When we do something stupid it is our own responsibility not someone else’s.

Imagine her as the poster gal for a recruitment for Harvard. If this kind of idiot is what they graduate, what does it really say about the school?

Well… she got woke, went broke. I hope flipping burgers is in her future and she can “get down with the struggle” of not being privileged by a high cost degree.

10. Magabear says:

“Their unquenchable thirst for tribal acceptance is the predominant goal in their life.”

“Toxic instability jumps into actual behavior as the difference between their devices and real world encounters is blurred.”

Sundance deserves a Pulitzer for just those two sentences. Brilliant! 👏👏👏

I’m sure her former employer will be besieged by irate leftists for firing this wannabe murderer. Hope they don’t cave in.

• MVW says:

All her co-workers and companies that she deals with will know her. It would be impossible for her to regain her position. She is toxic at this point.

Her best bet is to go back to college…

• wondering999 says:

Online, because you don’t want to sit next to her in a classroom if you are aware of her racist beliefs and tendencies towards violence

11. hocuspocus13 says:

😵 HARVARD 😵 EDUCATION 😵

12. auntiefran413 says:

Maybe I was wrong, but I was under the impression that all BLM supporters were — to use Sundance’s word — unstable!

13. NJF says:

And she keeps
    Going.

• frances says:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I think she just realized she still has to make payments on her student loan with no income. It costs over $70,000 to go to Harvard per year, our nitwit went for four so….

• sunnydaze says:

That’s a lot of ditch digging.

Just make sure she’s in a ditch by herself and leaves the shovel at the bottom before coming out.

Wouldn’t want her near any other workers while armed w/ a shovel.

• OMG. These snowflakes need to check their flipping egos at the door. Her poor behavior and the consequences of it are Trump supporter’s fault? I think not, missy. She is a moron.

• sunnydaze says:

Love that she’s taking it to Deloitte now, too.

This freak doesn’t know when to shut up!!!

• CorwinAmber says:

well Deloitte actually called me yesterday and asked if they should hire her…I said “No”, or words to that effect, so yeah, I guess it’s my fault – how can I live with myself for having deprived the world of such a towering intellect? I dunno, but beer certainly helps

Sorry Claira, but I wanted fries with my order, not onion rings…sheesh, didn’t they teach you anything at Harvard? SMDH

• wondering999 says:

Corwin Amber, you are one of the long time posters I deeply respect and appreciate — I want to make a point that this woman is dangerous to other people, who she does not seem to comprehend as fellow human beings, but as something else in opponent-world.

There have been two recent stabbings in Tennessee; one was a woman at a convenience store/gas station in Strawberry Plains who was stabbed by an insane trucker (Muslim; this was not emphasized, but it may have been an ethnic-hatred thing all the same); the other was little Savannah Burford in Pigeon Force, by a coworker.

And I know someone who was asked to care for a young man in a group home who has a history of attacking his own mother with a knife, and who was given a job at a restaurant in the kitchen! This information was in his paperwork, but the caregivers who came to supervise at his home were not directly told this information, which is negligent. He could have hurt or killed any of them.

“Flipping burgers” does not get the same kind of respect and high pay as some other jobs, but people who flip burgers (especially 19 year olds like Savannah Burford) deserve safety in their workplace. The Harvard woman is DANGEROUS. Nobody wants her in their workplace or their family’s workplace without careful supervision.

• Robert Smith says:

Kids I know who worked fast food jobs in HS seemed to have turned out ok. The value of work and all that.

• CorwinAmber says:

Hi Wondering999, totally agree with you, but something about this stupid girl “triggered” the demon that lurks within, sigh. Yeah, I shoulda quit after the first paragraph, but my wife often tells me that I just don’t know when to stop sometimes. No intention to insult fast food workers…I was one meself back in the day and the experience provided me a wealth of knowledge on how to deal with “difficult” customers…mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa (and no sarcasm intended!)

• teabag14 says:

For me it’s wine that helps but, hey, gotta love diversity, right? ❤🇺🇸

• garavaglia1 says:

I am woman hear me roar..boohooo. This whole crying scene is fake. Don’t lose your voice baby…it can only get worse.

• Sentient says:

“I’m sorry that you were cowardice enough…”
      There’s your Harvard education.

• midtngal says:

Oh, that’s HILARIOUS! 🤣😂 She knows all the hip phrases…musta learned that at Hahvaad… Please, please, please…someone keep track of this girl and what happens to her! Life is getting ready to learn (do I need to put a /sarc here if I know it’s supposed to be teach but am being facetious?? 🤔) her a BIG lesson!

• We’ll hear about Her, yet again, She’ll go postal.. ,, Mass Shooter, or something..

14. MaineCoon says:

Mentally ill. Engrained mindset all her life. No cure. No job either.

15. ed357 says:

Damn…….

YOU CANCELED YOURSELF………SMH.

16. sunnydaze says:

Degree in Psychology…ahem.

Sobs about getting “death threats” after threatening to stab people.

Deloitte was smart to cut this loose cannon loose. And anyone else would have to be an idiot to hire her.

Well, maybe Harvard will hire her to teach a Psych class. And no, I’m NOT kidding. They were the ones who trained her up to be the way she is after all.

17. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate Here: Glad I paid my way through business school and night law school so I didn’t have time for such foolishness.

If you have children and are thinking of sending them to college, think again. If they really want to go, let them get a job and pay their way through. Your children will appreciate it more and maybe rethink going to college altogether. Sometimes a trade school is better or an apprenticeship. Most of these kids graduate and don’t have any idea how the real world works. Also, most don’t have the business skills they need to actually succeed.

• sturmudgeon says:

Marcia: You can say that again! Do not know if Safeway requires hires to be Harvard graduates.. but: TWO instances, a week or so apart: I bought a couple of sale items.. the cashier rang the items up at ‘regular’ price… I pointed out what the sale price was, AND what the total SHOULD be (which I had calculated in my head)… the cashier fiddled with the machine and came up with a ‘total’ which was LESS than what it should be.. I pointed this out… each cashier, at each store.. said “the computer says it is this much”… I attempted to ‘correct’ at each store (to no avail)… I better refrain from shopping there too often.. they might go broke! unreal.

• felipe says:

sturmudgeon: I’ll raise you on that one. When I pay in cash at Home Depot, or wherever, I try to avoid ending up with a pocketful of small change by giving the cashier the extra change to round it up to the whole dollar amount so they only have to give me a full $1 or $5 paper bill in change. I’ve had it where they’ve had to bring in their managers and go looking for calculators to figure out how to deal with it. And, I thought the movie Idiocracy was a parody rather than 1984-like prophecy.

• John Good says:

I do the same thing & boy, this seems to confuse “cashiers” at a lot of retailers… especially the rude “black female cashiers” at McDonalds! And these people are the ones who are demanding a $15/hr minimum wage???

They must be “Diversity Hires”. And McDonalds has gone downhill since the 70’s to the point that I will not go there anymore.

• GB Bari says:

Maybe Hillsdale College….if they can get in.

18. FreyFelipe says:

Just remember though, she will vote this November. And being a good democrat, probably several times.

19. WhiteBoard says:

” if you relate to it, thats why”

hahah!!!

and where do you learn the words caucacity?

These people are literally becoming NAZIs ,

Who will hide us in there homes if Biden wins (via mandatory masks to do their next voter fraud attempt while voting multiple times with different names and 1 mask)?

20. Lovearepublican says:

Defund Harvard.

21. keeler says:

Why is she still able to broadcast on TikTok?

Why hasn’t her account been suspended, if not terminated?

Is using TikoTok to threaten to stab people not against TikTok’s TOS?

Or perhaps it’s only against the TOS when you threaten to stab certain people?

I for one look forward to the impending corporate boycott designed to stamp out “hate speech” on this “socially irresponsible” social media platform.

22. markmurraybooks says:

The Republic is dying. There are three major areas that require change for the Republic to survive.

1. Education. Too much of the education system is now socialist/liberalism/democrat indoctrination.

2. Media. There is none. It’s all a Democrat PAC, a wing of the Democrat Party, a socialist/liberal organization.

3. Politicians. In the Reagan era, President Trump would be more centrist than actual “far right”. The Democrat party has continually shifted left throughout the years. In doing so, it has bribed and blackmailed Republicans into shifting left of their platform. Most Republicans are now what we’d call “Blue Dog Democrats” or “Old Democrats”. The Tea Party was an effort to bring Republicans back to the right from their leftward shift. Now, we have 75% globalists/socialists in DC, not Democrat nor Republican. You hear some Dems who are leaving say that they haven’t left the party, the party has left them. Puns intended. Too far left.

Those three are critical to our survival. The question is really, are we too far gone? I guess November will provide an answer…

• If something happens in November and it will be lots of paper ballots, our civilization will be finished.

• wondering999 says:

Our Republic is indeed dying if we are not able to heal and save it.
      Along that line, want to note that for education, Hillsdale College offers free and responsible education:

Also that Epoch Times may be a Falun Gong outlet, but Epoch Times provides MUCH more international news, plus several other useful sections on childraising, medicine, etc.
      Highly recommend. If you won’t read the printed paper, and if you can afford it ($16-17 monthly) suggest that you gift this paper to someone in a place where the paper will be read, maybe in a “break room”; educational institution, police department, your state representative, someone who will benefit.

A

• mac says:

Wondering, I have a question that you might be able to answer. Why is the CCP so virulently opposed to the Falun Gong? From what little I have read about them, they seem like a pretty moderate combination of nondenominational religious belief and tai chi. They actually sounded like they would make good next-door neighbors. They certainly don’t seem like the kind of group that would pose even a minor, much less a serious, threat to the Chinese Communist Government, but they get treated horribly by that regime.

I am obviously missing something here. If you can shed some light on this, please do.

• wondering999 says:

mac, I wonder the same thing. I’ve heard that Falun Gong is a “cult” and tries to get people to donate money… but isn’t that the same of just about every organization? Especially Democrats and Republicans right now? I would not agree to incarceration and organ harvesting from Democrats or Republicans just because they asked for money for their cause

23. FreedomNinja says:

Let me say it loud and clear. ALL LIVES MATTER. Every one of us are given a life by our God, and it is up to us how we live. It is up to us what we make out of our life. Everyone of these Treepers’ lives matter. All of our families’ lives matter. Whether you are black, white, brown, purple or green, your life matters. And Ms. Janover, your life matters as well. Even if you are a despicable piece of trash who enjoys spewing hatred and threatening others.

24. FreyFelipe says:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls!

I give you Joe Biden’s VP pick!

AOC has already endorsed her.

25. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

She’s definitely starving for attention.

Great 10 minute video Covid-911 Insurgency.

26. ezgoer says:

Watch some tech company like GOOGLE or Twitter now hire her for a higher level job with a substantial raise over what she was making. These people are sick. It will not be settled by lawsuits or at the increasingly rigged ballot box. It will be settled in the manner all previous rebellions are settled. Civil war isn’t coming … it’s here.

27. MTeresa says:

These children are given all of the opportunies to succeed.

Can you imagine having a child so bright and getting accepted into a prestigious school like Harvard only to have them blow it like this? Honestly, we hand our kids over to institutes of higher learning and all they come out with is a vitriolic hatred for the country and the people who gave them the damn opportunity.

Unbelievable. And she still doesn’t get it.

Total mind control.

Scary.

• Chip Doctor says:

Parents don’t get it. I know many conservative parents who will send their kids off to one of these indoctrination centers believing that their kids will change the professors’ minds. I would never send my children to a liberal college of any sort. Not going to pay $100,000 to be slapped the face by my own kid.

28. Gary says:

…And she presumably minored in Psychology????…Oblivious to reality…Sounds about right for today’s liberal thinker.

29. sunnydaze says:

There should be a database somewhere w/ the particularly agregious/violent posts from some of these people so potential employers could check to see if the person they want to hire is on it.

Damn. I wouldn’t want this person to clean my gutters.

• SanJac says:

There is a database it’s called googoo and Fakebook and twatter and Mega data center in Utah.

• Robert Smith says:

Background checks and some firms hire PI firms to check employees. The cost of a bad employee is so high these days. Even incompetent employees are given plenty of time to show they are, indeed, not capable. Firing is a last resort. They really hope you’ll leave instead.

30. CNN_sucks says:

This woke is suffering from mental illness. Someone should intervene and send her to mental institution to be evaluated.

31. JRD says:

So, the psycho graduated from Harvard with a degree in government and psychology makes sense.

32. Galahad says:

Hey Claira, “all lives matter” I say it, and stand by it. Oh and one more thing. I kneel for no one but the Lord.

33. The Devilbat says:

* * * BLACK LOOTERS MATTER * * *

34. dorothea brooke says:

The fact that she gets back on social media to cry shows how truly moronic she is. The oxygen of this craziness is going to be gone by November. People have had enough and is was clear from the beginning.

• gabytango says:

It looks like she is trying mightily to squeeze out tears. I just see a half of one that she rubbed out.

Hope the Liberal Supremacists don’t do a boycott of Deloitte.

35. Jeff says:

Okay, let me just put myself out there and say that, if you go to university to get a degree in “government,” there may be a problem. If you go to effing Harvard to get a degree in “government,” um, well, that’s bigger. Government, and a degree in psychology, or is it one degree in “government psychology”?
    Woof. Red flag city.

• I know some very conservative people that have Poli.Sci. degrees from the 1980s.

• Jeff says:

I doubt it not. But there’s always an exception to a generality such as I issued, and I knew it going in. And so, the indication that I was “putting myself out there” was an acknowledgement of that.
        But I attended college in that time period also, and I can assure you that the campus culture of that time is utterly unrelated to that of the present. I trust that you also realize that.

36. H.R. says:

wOw!

H-A-R with a V.

V-A-R with a D.

Harvard. Harvard.

WHEEEEE!

Her parents just might be asking themselves right about now, “We paid how much** for her schooling?!?!

Can we get a refund?”
    ** Asian-looking to me. Full tuition paid by mommy and daddy? I dunno.

37. SanJac says:

Maybe she can bring a lawsuit against that Ivy League university for stealing her money and messing her up mentally.

38. Ray Runge says:

Thank you for the contemporary essence of the ultimate idealistic product of the U.S.’s collegiate system. Stab the contrarian who advocates that “all live matter.

39. alliwantissometruth says:

Yep, the screen zombie generation. Their entire lives are basically lived out on a screen, which takes the place of healthy human interaction, and that effects their development, or rather, non-development

Another massive problem is the level of manipulation and brain control our school system is exerting on our younger generations. The system turns out angry lemmings full of hate and rage against their country

This is no longer about ideology and presenting differing viewpoints. No, it’s now morphed into a criminal act of insurrection against the country, and it won’t end until the leftist influence and control is removed from our schools

• bluedevil93 says:

Sundance, I posted the link above in terms of explaining what is happening.

There are many other interviews on YouTube with Shoshana Zoboff from the Harvard Business School on the extent of techs ability to harvest data and manipulate behaviors in an undetected manner.

40. Kate says:

Oh dear, I suppose the tax payers will be picking up the Doctor bills for her mental break downs then ,perhaps we the tax payer could sue Harvard’s large endowment for compensation.
    Ok, it is just a thought.

41. Zachary Navarre says:

To be fair here Sundance, your representation of what she said she would do is pretty dishonest.

“A now famous young woman named Claira Janover wanted to share the depth of her wokeness with her social media tribe. Ms. Janover used TikTok to record her video rant where she promised to go on a stabbing spree to kill all those who say “all lives matter.”

She never said she was going on a stabbing spree.
    She never said she was going to kill anyone.
    (she probably would have, but only on accident)
    She said she would stab the next person (singular), then point to her papercut and say “all cuts matter”.

Yes, she’s a lunatic.
    Yes, what she said should have led to her firing and social shaming.
    Yes, she is a poster child for how deranged these people are.

BUT, she didn’t say what you claim she did.

I expect better here.

• simplewins says:

Splitting hairs a bit aren’t you Zach?

• joebkonobi says:

Could be wrong but IIRC she something about watching them bleed out. Bleeding out normally leads to death. She’s saying she would be willing to kill a fellow human being for saying all lives matter.

• gabytango says:

Words have consequences, Zach.

• Zachary Navarre says:

If you’d read my entire comment you’d probably have noticed that I said she deserved what she got.

I’m not defending this lunatic at all.

• So when someone says that they are going to stab someone then it means that they only stab them once????!!!! If someone says that they are going to shoot someone then it only means that they get to fire one bullet??? What if Claira-the-racist bumped into more than one person who said that All Lives Matter?? Wouldn’t she stab them as well??? Sure, she said that she would stab the NEXT person but what if it is two little old ladies?? She said that she would watch the stab victim bleed out. That implies a willingness to stab someone in a part of their body that would cause their death.

By speaking in public to a mass amount of people she is also trying to normalize homicide because “some people deserve it”. That is is okay to hurt and kill people if you have a grievance or outrage or are offended. She is also trying to get others to join her in her hatred of white people who have the gall to think that their lives matter. Maybe they’ll join her in her One Stab (yeah right) campaign.

• jello333 says:

“She never said she was going to kill anyone.”

REALLY? How ’bout you interpret THIS one, Zach?: “Imma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out…”

Please define “bleeding out” for us, if you don’t mind.

42. Raptors2020 says:

Leftism is a religion, or a poor substitute for one.

America is a country crying out for a spiritual re-awakening. These videos are a cry for help for a missionary to come and get her. Stabbing spree? Torn from the headlines..

Who will fill this huge void first? Christians or Muslims? The fate of the world hangs in the balance.

43. Wethal says:

This is funnier (and not as freaky):

A group of millenial summer interns at a company didn’t like the company dress code, thinking it too strict (included no running shoes or sandals). So all but one intern signed a petition to management requesting a change (because that always worked with college deans, right?). Result? What you’d expect – everyone but the one dissenter was fired;

One of the interns later whined to the Ask a Manager site, and got a basic, “Grow up, kid; it’s their company” response.

Another of the protesting interns then whined to Ask a Manager because he had no summer employment to put on his resume, was ready to go interviewing and needed help writing a no-experience resume:

School of Hard Knocks, kids, School of Hard Knocks.

• What is also mentioned in the article is that these whiny interns noticed that someone in the office was allowed to wear casual shoes. But rather than finding out WHY that person could wear such shoes they decided that a petition would be better. Come to find out the person in the casual shoes was a former military person whose leg had been injured in their service. So they were allowed to wear whatever made them comfortable to walk.
      This was a summer internship and these snowflakes couldn’t tough it out for a few months. Ugh.

44. Coast says:

Just crazy.

45. lcsteel says:

I love the picture of the sheep staring into their cell phones.
    Well done Sundance.

46. 4sure says:

Can you imagine working every day with this nut case.

And she blames Trump supporters for her wannabe murderer.

Whoever hired her should be fired for gross incompetence.

47. frogman says:

Lost a Job and cries like a 6 year old. For that reason alone she should not be hired. Blames everyone but herself. She needs to grow up.

• Hans says:

That’s a major part of her problem,,, she probably never had a job before this one.. never had any responsibility.. Mom and dad probably had lots of money and bought her way in.. yes money does that..

Every waitress usually learns quickly.. if you screw up , no job and no tips.. a Summer working when she was young at minimal wages would have saved her.. and given her a different outlook.

• saner says:

“Mom and dad probably had lots of money….”

Actually she was adopted by Mom and Mom, not Mom and Dad.
        Which makes her working for Planned Parenthood, well, odd considering he natural mothers choice.

But she clearly has not one screw fully tightened so not worth trying to figure out.
        Crazy, narcissistic and completely without meta-cognition. Quite a mix she is.

48. I’m not a big fan of a “Cancel Culture” world where a person’s political opinions or Social Media comments can be used to justify termination by an employer, but DAYUM… THIS GIRL threatened to commit MURDER! But I’m SURPRISED that A LEFTY was on the receiving end for a change. Ya dont see THAT very often!

49. Mr. Morris says:

Why did the director of admissions at Harvard choose Claira Janover? Was it her intelligence, her uber hatefulness, her entitled attitude? Are most Harvard grads this clueless?