The level of cultural Marxism within the media reports is even more significant than ever before.  U.S. media are trying to protect the domestic terrorists. It is quite unnerving.

In Provo, Utah, a group of armed Black Lives Matter terrorists surrounded a vehicle at an intersection.  The driver would not exit the vehicle to be beaten by the mob.  One of the BLM activists pulled a gun and demanded the driver come out, when the driver refused the terrorist opened fire shooting the driver.   The driver hits the gas and tries to escape, the terrorist fires through the rear window as another armed terrorist joins the fray from the opposite side of the street.   WATCH:

According to local media, police are determining whether to charge the driver of the vehicle for not complying with the mob’s demand for the beating; thereby putting the other terrorists at risk.   “It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV who was shot is facing any possible charge for driving through the protesters after being shot.”

Here’s an enhanced video of the incident:

UTAH – “Several protesters began crowding around the vehicle,” said John Geyerman, Provo Police deputy chief. “The male protester ran toward the SUV on the passenger side, pointed a handgun at the driver, and shot one round through the window. The driver who was struck by the bullet accelerated, trying to leave the situation. The same protester ran after the vehicle and fired a second shot that went through the rear passenger window.”

Officials said the same man who allegedly fired the shots into the SUV also approached another vehicle and broke the window with a handgun.

The driver was taken to Utah Valley Hospital.

Police are looking for the alleged shooter and are asking for anyone with videos or pictures of the incident, or any other information, to contact PPD at 801-852-6210. (link)

This entry was posted in Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Domestic Terrorism, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, FBI, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

587 Responses to More Domestic Terrorism – Armed Black Lives Matter Terrorists Shoot SUV Driver in Provo Utah…

1. TwoLaine says:

Where are the FBI? Where are the Federal Gang Task Forces?

• donnyvee says:

Waiting for the next fake hate crime TwoLaine, I suppose.

• JRD says:

Kneeling

• bertdilbert says:

Why are they calling the guy with a gun that shot the driver a protester?

• TwoLaine says:

My question too. Who would label that video protester? Maybe someone who didn’t want to attempted murderer.

• Jederman says:

Actually, why are they calling them/him “black” lives matter? I’m not certain I saw ANY black, black lives matter protesters. As usual, they were mostly or all blanco.

When you draw down and shoot into a vehicle when you are not defending yourself why is that not attempted murder?

If this keeps up, these people are going to have their hands full with some scheisse they won’t be able to deal with. Nobody will be intimidated to vote for slow joe or to not cast a vote. If that was their (obama et al) intention but the negative energy will cause normal Americans to strike back at these ongoing attacks on their daily lives.

As we all know, once it starts it will pick up speed and we’ll have a Northern Ireland scenario across this country. The odd thing is that once that happens, people that may have previously been ambivalent about violence will see they no longer have a choice. It will be tit for tat writ large across the country.

• bertdilbert says:

When the gun goes off you would expect pe4ople to go running and screaming. They must have known that a shooter was expected and the shooter was on their side.

• old deplorable owl says:

It looked to me as though he had it pointed at the driver the whole time. And the people around him saw it. So I’d say you’re right – it was planned and expected.

• NanetteDragoon says:

@bert, they are all accomplices of an attempted murder and don’t leave out the media. The media is aiding and abetting with murderers now. The mainstream media are accomplices!

• bertdilbert says:

That was kind of my point. If they are not running from the gun, they are with the gun. They knew in advance a gun would be in play and if they stopped the vehicle so that the driver could be shot, they all need jail time.

• meow4me2 says:

Read a commentary from a black person in Provo who purportedly witnessed the event on the street. He said there were only 5 black people in the midst of the BLM protesters. Then he went on a rather elegant rant on how this isn’t helping black people at all. I could only get a picture of it, don’t think it would come out readable if I posted it. I’m just hoping there’s a lot more black people who feel the same.

• bertdilbert says:

They complain about portrayal of blacks on TV and movies but when it comes to BLM stealing, fires and other crimes are OK! Companies are pressured into supporting blacks behaving poorly. It does nothing for the image of Blacks but here we are!

• Garrison Hall says:

US News: “It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV who shot is facing any possible charge for driving through the protesters . . .”

So the difference between a “group of black mask wearing innocent protesters” surrounding your car and pounding on it and a similar group of “rioters” surrounding your can and pounding on it is exactly . . . what? The reporter that wrote this sentence is a fool.

• bertdilbert says:

The reporter is not stupid. The reporter has to write the correct way or lose his/her job. The reporter correctly says the SUV drier shot…

• They are looking for the tied ropes everywhere near black people.

• Searching garages for nooses? We used to call it snipe hunting, but I’ve never seen it take this long to get out of the bag.

• jay says:

THERE ARE TWO SHOOTERS.

At 0:12, on the left center screen you see the man with a back pack and he has an object in right hand. He lifts his right arm.

At 0:12/0:27 you see the man with a back pack aiming his gun at the SUV

A sign interrupts the view for a split second

At 0:14/0:27 you see him again clearing aiming the weapon at the back of the car.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Surely you are asking tongue-in-cheek? They apparently now only investigate when blacks are “targeted” as with the NASCAR driver who apparently is the new Smollett.

• hagarthorrible says:

This a HATE CRIME…these lawless, aimless, spineless terrorists HATE us…I’m coming around to the conclusion that there are lives in this country that just matter any longer!

• Spooky says:

Sitting on their hands and waiting for helter skelter to put Senile Joe and skanky Kamala into the Whitehouse. If Trump does anything to stop the anarchy the media will crucify him as a Nazi tyrant and if he does nothing they will taunt him as feckless and cowardly. One way or the other we are witnessing the end days of The Republic. Arm yourselves, leave the Demonrat/Anarcho-Communist controlled areas and organize with like minded patriots or the mob will be at your door before you can say Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

• scrap1ron says:

Where’s the local police? The FBI is too busy investigating garage door pull ropes.

• coldanger says:

Where are the psychiatrists with the straight jackets, cuz Provo LE are outside their minds!

• They are just as afraid as are the so-called Republican Senators…………………..

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

No Nooses were involved……

Therefore the Agents are still at the NOOSECAR site to determine if the RaceCard driver will receive reparations……….

Priorities…..Ya know..

• hunting down white supremacists and people who don’t wear masks.

• Beverly says:

Learn from this, friends.

Don’t.

Slow.

Down.

2. donnyvee says:

I don’t yet have my Nevada CCW but it is legal to carry in one’s car, at least for now. I used to carry only at night. Now it’s going to be 24/7. I WILL NOT BE REGINALD DENNY!!

• luke says:

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. My other thought is if you see a crowd converge on you (protest mob) by all means slow down but NEVER STOP completely. After your brain confirms that this is not simply a gaggle of geese crossing the highway and it should compute “real danger.” Mash the gas but not to the point you lose control. It like off road driving and if you have a small car branches and trunks can get hung up under a low undercarriage. Momentum should carry you to safety. Do NOT stop to check on any debris that your tires may have crossed over. Go at least a mile and then call City Hall….sorry had to do it

• grandmotherpatriot says:

As a Chicago Conservative born and raised – what’s that song by Sammy Hagar? Oh Yeah , ” I can’t drive 55 !” I have a conceal and carry and will not slow down for any mob or gangs on the corner as I know that a call to 911 is a lost cause …. not that I do not back the Police in our Nation it’s a fact that by the time the police arrive … I would be dead and not paraded through multiple states for a funeral.

• RightAroundTheBlock says:

I suppose cnn will tell us this was a mostly peaceful protest in Provo.

No disrespect to your suggestion Luke but really, at this point, if anyone sees a crowd ahead please consider:

Stop, Y-turn , go back or in a different direction.

For those that carry. Armed in this situation would not protect you. We can’t have eyes everywhere nor anticipate the level of insanity… I mean “protest.”

In the protester’s defense, he probably thought, in his fervor for social justice, he meant to shoot his bike lock. Common mistake. If we can find him, a social worker will be able to help him organize his protest belt for future clarity.

• luke says:

No doubt if you can turn around I agree do it. BUT only if it’s safe. If you feel that you have no other course but forward; then proceed. Even if you carry Do NOT EVER completely stop your car. Your car is your best defense unless you stop or get out. And to the Grandmas you are just as dangerous as any thug on the street in your SUV; even more so lolol kidding. I’m trying to provide a laugh in these times. I understand your feeling of being alone. I promise you that you are not, keep your head down and chin up.

• Little Berkeley Conservative says:

I’ve told my employer I will not drive in this. I was two maybe three blocks up from Reginald Denny. (We shared the same sinus Dr.). I will run over anyone that attempts to block me! It’s ptsd!

I pulled up to the intersection in a topless Suzuki samurai and had a red light. It took what seemed like hours for me to realize what was going around me. I’d been driving west through really nice black neighborhoods, coming from downtown at USC.

I was looking at the Fedco catycorner to me totally engulfed in flames and a giant crowd of looters running towards the intersection. There were already people in the intersection and more coming.

It hit me that I was a sitting duck!

I punched it! I swerved around a few people and managed not to hit anyone. It wouldn’t have been pleasant with my tube bumper and protruding light tabs.

I got home and turned on news and realized just how lucky I was!

I volunteered to return to USC to assist campus police. It was a pleasant night getting pelted with rocks, calling PD when people were lighting cars on fire.

We had military helicopters flying overhead, Humvees driving in and out. It was crazy. Smartest thing USC did was provide meals for everyone.

I live far away from all this crap now for a reason.

Some little auntie fart threatened some locals for hoisting the Flag and Trump2020 and beating the crap out of the auntie farts that tried to steal them.

They really don’t want to bring this to the backwoods. Lots of land. 😂

3. 17CatsInTN says:

So, time to start rallying around taking away everyone’s guns again, right? Or was that in another reality?

• grandmotherpatriot says:

That is the goal of the 2020 election/ if Biden wins to take away your and my rights – not the rights of these animals as they are not being prosecuted.

4. TwoLaine says:

Protesters. No, they are murderers, thugs, gangs, domestic terrorists, super predators.

#LockThemUp

5. Shark24 says:

Mitt will be right on it!

6. listingstarboard says:

Police in Provo are deciding if the driver should face charges? Holy Smokes.

• HB says:

According to local media.

• Peoria Jones says:

Doubleyoo Tee Eff!!! There are no polite words!

This needs to be stopped. Our gov’t knows how to make people disappear and have accidents. Removing a few high-level, evil terrorists shouldn’t be so hard.

• trumpthepress says:

Well it does make sense /s.

So a mob stops traffic.
      Mob points guns at the driver of a vehicle and demands he gets out.
      Driver doesn’t comply.
      Mob starts shooting.
      Driver shoots back.
      Driver drives away.

Definitely the fault of someone wanting to just drive their vehicle on a road. /s

This does need to end and end quickly. Emboldening these lower than scum animals needs to end now.

Arrests and long prison time with hard labor should fix it.

• Redzone says:

What was I thinking? Anyone can clearly see the shooter was simply saving the pedestrians from the driver who was committing attempted murder by running over the innocent people walking across the street in the crosswalk after the walking light turned green…The shooter should be on the news receiving a citizenship award.

• More Bore says:

Like with the St Louis one, I think we need to see armed protection of this victim if there is any attempt made to arrest him. This is, quite simply, bull$#!+, and cannot be allowed to stand.

• Tiffthis says:

Listingstarboard, I re-read that part 3x’s to make sure I understood that correctly. Can’t believe it! 😱

• Kate says:

Yes Listingstar, the poor driver of the suv used the only chance he had to get away from the mob and he used it to save his own life.

• Jederman says:

I’m sure it’s because the “peaceful protesters” stopped by city hall and applied for a peaceful protest permit and thus felt their rights were violated which justifies shooting someone.

7. Cetera says:

Why are we still pretending we can share a country with these people?

Why are we still pretending that LAW AND ORDER is something that will see us through the end of the day?

Why are we still pretending COLD ANGER is the right response?

• luke says:

Yes for now it is…cold anger. The narrative will soon shift. I can promise you this prolonged assault is taking a toll on the so called “independent voter.” Initially I was scared it was going to frighten them into the left. But some point their frustration will send them back over. I believe that to be happening. That being said see my above comment on how to deal with large gatherings around your already moving vehicle. If it’s not moving than you should have never stopped.

• Beverly says:

With respect, Luke, are you even watching these terrorists? if you SLOW DOWN, that’s when they SWARM you.

Your only hope, actually, is to SPEED UP and their instinct for self-preservation will kick in, and they’ll jump out of the way. Even THESE lunatics don’t want to get in front of a speeding car.

• luke says:

Yeah well you want to slow down enough to make sure it’s not something like an accident. 10 to 15 mph will be fine BUT KEEP the vehicle moving. If they swarm it’s simple you run their asses over. I personally have no qualms about doing that after everything that has happened. It’s them or me.

• cetera- EXACTLY.

We have NOTHING in common with these scumbags- NOTHING.

And that includes every one of my former friends and relatives who support BLM or any other Marxist/Stalinist/ Lib/Dem organization.

My cold hard anger is now at nuclear force. About a week ago, a new neighbor moved into the summer house next door to the place where I go swimming. Although we’re in a suburban area, this spot on the lake is in the middle of nowhere at a dead end road.

When I swam out into the lake, I could not believe what I saw- this virtue signaling NYC Commie shit had hung a HUGE BLM banner from this balcony so that you couldn’t miss it if you were swimming or boating past.

I’m sure you can imagine what I feel like doing to the neighbor, his banner and his house but of course I will leave it at that. The point is- this is the virtue signaling arrogance that these Commie bastards have. They had to leave Manhattan to flee the BLM riots and now they will be in my little neck of the woods till things are safe for them.

I hate the entire family- I just met the father before he put up his obnoxious banner, and he is the epitome of liberal Commie Dem scum from the city.

The ass clown fails to see the supreme irony of hanging a banner to honor the very people who want to kill him, his wife and his children. These people are as evil as they come.

• Paul Vincent Zecchino says:

You may wish to consider selling and moving. This NY commie will shortly turn your lovely community into a bloodstained toilet. It’s what they do.

NY/NJ/MD license tags are all over our still somewhat Southern part of Florida, doing their best to turn it to Sud Africa.

Get out now, while you still can. His BLM banner will draw fellow travellers like flies to shxx.

• soozword says:

Hang a big Trump sign on your house where he will see it (but hope the house doesn’t get torched)!

• Good idea soozword.

Hang a giant TRUMP sign on your house Seneca.

See if you can get some of your other neighbors to hang TRUMP signs on their houses also as a nice welcome to the new neighbor..

Wear TRUMP 2020 hats and shirts as you work in your yard and encourage your neighbors to do the same.

• Beverly says:

That’s the key, Get EVERYONE to put up a huge TRUMP banner, and then be icy cold to the bastard whenever you meet him. SHUN him. Make HIM and his family feel the pain they inflict on us with such arrogant cruelty. Make them know they are NOT welcome.

They’re so bloody Arrogant because they feel absolutely immune from Any consequences: so they feel free to bully the rest of us, and crap all over us and our country and our faith–even when they’re outnumbered.

Put Them On Ice.

• delighteddeplorable says:

Oh Seneca, that so sucks. Ugh. I hear you loud and clear about FORMER friends and yes, family members.

The supreme arrogance of these subhumans is sickening. I fear that things are going to get much worse.

Thank God for this fine group of likeminded stalwarts at CTH. 🇺🇸

• coldanger says:

And just as stupid…

• sammie2 says:

What law and order?

The police and local AGs are all in on targetting you. this is only going to get worse. I fully expect a staged shooting of some Black by a normal person and then you are going to see the logical outcome of this propaganda push from these forces.

The machinery of the state is not your friend views you as the enemy.

• Cetera says:

What Law and Order indeed?

Irritates the snot out of me every time my President tweets that out without any action.

“I’ve had alls I can stands, and I canst stands no more!”

• James Carpenter aka "Felix" says:

Always the questions:
        Who do we shoot?
        When should the shooting start?

Perhaps the targets are self-nominating right in front of us and they even less patience than we do.

8. keeler says:

The strains of the Horst Wessel Lied sound closer with each passing day.

9. FreyFelipe says:

A couple of weeks ago I got emails from both walmart and walgreens strongly reaffirming their support of so-called Black Lives Matter. But I don’t suppose I should be holding my breath waiting for a rescission of that from either of them no matter how many people they shoot.

10. Blind no Longer says:

Did I read that right?

According to local media, police are determining whether to charge the driver of the vehicle for not complying with the mob’s demand for the beating; thereby putting the other terrorists at risk. “It’s unclear if the driver of the SUV who shot is facing any possible charge for driving through the protesters after being shot.”

WTF????? The driver could be charged for trying to save his life from a bunch of crazed Democrats???
    If it’s really come to this now…then we’re done!

• gunrunner03 says:

My sentiments exactly! WTF!!??

• Edward Rueda says:

Impossible if the driver is put in a life threatening situation he has a right to use what ever-force is necessary to escape or repel his attacker including deadly force. (This is clearly a concerted action to harm this driver). The fact that someone would even mention the driver was not within his rights is a clear warning the rule of law is disappearing.

• edward- change the words “is disappearing” to “has disappeared.”

• More Bore says:

As above I mentioned that it really is time. Like St Louis, patriots need to surround and protect this person from any attempt to be arrested and charged. If the law enforcement will not stand for the innocent, they are not a valid force for enforcement.

• Very true More Bore and the patriots that chose to help protect these people need to do so a loudly and as visibly as possible.

The police and the DA in these areas need to know that there are others out here who are just as valid a force to be reckoned with as the BLM.

• soozword says:

And the President tweeting “LAW AND ORDER!” is about as useless (as my grandmother would say) “as a tit on a boar”.

• GuyGadbous says:

No, we’re not done. It just means there will be a lot more violence before we finally take back our country.

• More Bore says:

Will you be able to see the point at which its too late? Will you know that point other than in retrospect? if not, what exactly are you waiting for?

• keeler says:

Here’s the big story in MA tonight (besides the Biden Campaign Segments, oops I mean coronovirus coverage):

A (white) man in a convertible (emphasized by the news because it’s a rich person’s vehicle) was following an (allegedly black) woman. She stopped, whipped out her phone, and asked what he was doing. He responded there’s been a lot of people driving through town. She then says something about being black, and he says “Good for you, I don’t care.” That’s where the publicly release clip ends.

Now the male driver is being investigated for his horrible crime. The Groton Chief of Police spoke to the news saying the male should be prosecuted, and otherwise engaging in pathetic levels of virtue signaling. Because a guy was driving. That is all he did. I assume anything worse would have been played up.

My guess is he was following some cute girl around, got confronted, and came up with a bad cover story. But this is 2020, so it immediately becomes a race issue. Now I have to repeat guess, since this clearly traumatized woman would not appear on camera, and I have no idea if she is attractive. But she sounded young, and we did get to see her hands. They were a) well manicured, suggesting she puts effort into how she looks, ND more importantly b) the same color as mine, and you can’t get much more genetically Northern European than I.

Of course, no mention of this shooting… or the shootings in CHOP, or the BLM beating of Catholics in St Louis.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Was he “following” her or driving behind her? If he was following her why?

• keeler says:

There’s no video showing what male was doing. All we have to go on is what the two involved parties say. In the footage publicly released the female confronts the male for following her, and rather than deny doing so he attempts to explain why. So it seems reasonable to conclude he was indeed following her.

His explanation is vague and not very logical. Something about her not stopping on a street.

Was he doing something he probably shouldn’t? Probably. Most likely this is a case of an older guy seeing an attractive younger woman and following her. He got confronted and came up with a bad cover story. Not shining behavior, but at what point does such behavior become criminal? (She claims he followed her for “almost” five minutes.)

A good but irrelevant question, because the “controversy” is over race. She injects the topic by asking “Is it because I’m black?” His answer suggests he did not know she is black, which is reasonable because as I said the part of her we see, her hands, suggests she has a very light skin tone.

Nothing suggests this is a racial incident. The male’s behavior may be “bad”, but it does not appear criminal based on what is currently known, and in any event it does not seem to be driven by racial prejudice. If my hypothesis is correct, and he was following her because he found her attractive, this incident is the exact opposite of racial prejudice.

After re-watching the clip, it is also possible the man was annoyed because of increased traffic on his street due to someone giving away free dog food Again, his decision to follow a young woman because he was annoyed may not be great, but it still has nothing to with race and does not seem to rise to criminal behavior.

Here’s the full media segment. Please note the excitement of Chief Gillen at the possibility of earning his Social Justice merit badge, which is the relevant point regarding the current priorities of law enforcement.

Note: The town is Groveland, not Groton.

• icthematrix says:

Sadly the imbalance of modern justice; a white person follows a black person generates a manhunt and likely charges, while destruction and violent attacks on white people by blacks (or whites if at a “protest” event) creates questions on charging the white victim.

11. mericn says:

“Police are looking for the alleged shooter”

You mean the guy pointing the gun in the photo?

“alleged”

12. bearsgrrr says:

If I were black I’d be speaking up about the white (or very light skinned) people committing crimes while at a BLM “protest”.

• adam says:

BLM is functioning as Antifa’s smoke screen. BLM has positioned (demanded) themselves as beyond reproach and thus they are the perfect cover for our own domestic terrorists.

The BLM movement, although superficially reasonable, is fundamentally flawed; we can only hope that the Antifa thugs drag the rest of them down. I’m not holding my breath.

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

@adam. “superficially reasonable”. Is that bar of which we’re basing factual logic on these days? Superficial? Square that circle for me please.

• grandmotherpatriot says:

BLM is a criminal outfit no matter what the skin color!

• Beverly says:

BLM: go on their webpage and click on the DONATE button — that takes you to their donation page. SCROLL DOWN, and keep scrolling BELOW the bottom of the page — then, and only then, and bar will pop up that says Act Blue is a 501c3 charitable organization, and donations are tax deductible” etc.

IOW, Black Lives Matter is just a false front for Act Blue, the Democrat Super PAC. All of its money goes to Democrat politicians, NONE to “black uplift.”

Please go on their page, see for yourself, and PASS IT ON to everyone you know.

Also, this is blatantly illegal: this means that “Black Lives Matter” is nothing but a gigantic money-laundering scam for the DemonRats, AND they accept foreign donations. Which is completely against the law and the Constitution.

And you’d better believe everyone in Washington knows about this, honey. But no one has the stones to talk about it. And THAT’s why the corporations are shoveling money at “BLM”– they know it’s going straight to the Leftwing Party.

• sammie2 says:

Stop being such a kneeler.

• boogywstew says:

Learn how to read.

• sammie2 says:

I can read fine. Oh look its not the blacks doing this at BLM protest ..blah blah blah. If you can’t see your how this is the same I think you need to brush up your knee pads.

• boogywstew says:

“Beargrrr” wasn’t making an end all comment. Does EVERY comment have to cover every possibility? You don’t need knee pads. You’ve done great without them.

13. FL_GUY says:

This is one of the most insane statements I’ve ever seen. It’s overdue time to start charging media-rats for outright propaganda that is destructive to the USA.

14. midtngal says:

Wow…isn’t this just unbelievable that this could happen in AMERICA??? Fortunately, I got my permit when oblowhim was stirring his crap! It’s time to get reaquainted with BOTH my guns! I carry at all times but I might need to make them stop for a sec while get it out of it’s holster! 😁

• hagarthorrible says:

Americans DON”T NEED permits…we are born with the absolute right to ‘bear arms’; don’t ask some political twit for permission to exercise your rights. About the only time it will ever be an issue anyway, is when you use your ‘right’ and have a weapon at hand for self-defense. It is wiser to be protected than to follow the political boss’s orders to remain defenseless!

15. Chuck says:

Is this going to be “The first shot fired”?
    They have been trying really hard to get someone from our side to take the first shot.
    The dems internal polling must really suck for them to push things this far.

• GuyGadbous says:

This is the second time this has happened, the first time was in Colorado.

• sammie2 says:

As there seemed to be 2-3 people involved wonder if this is the same shooter team?

• I read about that GuyGadbous.

An lawyer (white) protesting the George Floyd death shot for some reason a guy driving along in his truck.

This 20 year old lawyer shot a 49 year old disabled vet who was a single parent.

Why?

Who knows?

The 49 year old guy was just trying to get through town to buy some take out dinner.

I think he is on life support.

There was no reason on the face of the earth for this man to be shot and hurt, none.

He was out in a small town trying to bring home dinner for his family.

• grandmotherpatriot says:

Exactly !

• Malatrope says:

I’m surprised that we aren’t seeing lone-wolf individuals without families just putting their affairs in order and going out on the hunt. Really. We are beyond the point where these “protestors” should be fearing the sniper’s bullet from nowhere.

• Retired USMC says:

Problem is these things just pop up like thunderstorms. Like dealing with any type of bully, once the leadership starts to pay a price the cowards will run…

16. Miya says:

How much longer before someone does it with a little one in the back seat? All my friends in Utah with SUVs have kids. I’d have floored it too…especially after BEING SHOT and ESPECIALLY if my kids were in the car.

But they want the driver charged?

We’ve been shoved through the looking glass.

17. kirkd13 says:

File under: “reasons to carry”.

18. Tazio Nuvolari says:

After this this group continued on to city hall and protested there for hours. It’s just beyond everything.

I’m on record here saying this isn’t President Trump’s responsibility, it’s the responsibility of the local and state police. It’s more than obvious now however that those local and state politicians have no intention of protecting the general public from these thugs and this is beyond a serious matter.

I say President Trump demand these governors send in the National Guard, and if they refuse to do so, then declare the entire state in insurrection, arrest the Governor for sedition, and many other government officials as well, then send in the US Military, not Nation Guard but actual military to secure these areas in order to protect citizens.

It’s either that or we the public form our own militias and take it to these thugs. I’m sick and tired of this crap.

• inspectorudy says:

You sound like a true patriot but not a very savvy politician. Trump needs to continue to point out that it is Democrat states and cities that are having anarchy and that if it were Republicans running them they would not allow this. If he takes any national action it will inflame the left and cause many independents to swing left. No one wants this chaos in their city but they want armed soldiers there even less. Trump is playing this just right. He just needs to keep the pressure on the Dems.

• sammie2 says:

So how many cities do you want to cede to insurrection until its worth a federal intervention?

5, 10 , 20?

• Magabear says:

While I want to agree with that sentiment, I don’t think it will work out that way. The longer the mobs are able to roam around freely like they are, the bolder they will get and it won’t stop within city limits. Do we really want of fellow decent, law abiding citizens to have to start shooting these thugs when they start matching thru their neighborhoods?

These mobs have shown everyone who they are and what they are. A strong show of force would be welcomed by most people, IMO.

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

>>You sound like a true patriot but not a very savvy politician.<<

To hell with politics or what anyone might think. I'm tired of innocent people being killed.

• inspectorudy says:

That is the point! In November you will get the chance to do something about it. Everyone who has a brain will get the same chance. Pouring out into the chaos of the Dem run cities with guns is no answer. If we are to be a nation of laws then we have to obey them. Our elected officials are responsible for enforcing those laws and if they don’t they will be turned out of office. We do not need to become Iraq or Afghanistan where we become tribal and war all the time. If the voters elect Biden then we certainly may have secession again on the horizon. I simply cannot imagine living under a Dem Congress and that imbecile in the WH. This may very well be that last election that decides the future of our country. Get out the vote. Not get out the fighting.

• Magabear says:

You think the people running these democrat cities will be turned out of office? If so, they’ll be replaced by bigger loons than they are.

The second problem with your scenario is that if you’re running as the law and order candidate while the incumbant and there seems to be no law and order, your undercutting your own message with many voters.

But even if the voters did rightly blame the left for all the chaos and the GOP wins back the House and PDJT is reelected, then what? If, as you say, voters don’t want to see armed LE/National Guard take down the rioters, do we just continue to watch it go on, only this time with more elected Republicans?

• Tazio- in New York the SS state troopers are now going to be sent to the City to make sure that law abiding citizens will be wearing their muzzle masks and standing far enough apart.
      Police are not allowed to go after rioters, looters, arsonists, murderers, vandals, etc. at this time.

Question: how did you post that photo in your comment? If anyone can tell me that I would greatly appreciate it! I have been trying to find out how to do that for ages and can’t find any instructions.

• grandmotherpatriot says:

Seneca the Elder – do you know why the Left has mandated masks?
        Because then we cannot see their lips moving !

• Tazio Nuvolari says:

Then Governor Cuomo and Mayor Deblasio need to be arrested too.

If you want to post a photo, cut and paste the url in your post, just make sure the url ends in jpg or jpeg

• Beverly says:

So this bastard has just DEFUNDED the NYPD by $1 BILLION and released almost all the criminals from jail to prey on the citizens, AND got rid of the requirement for bail so now it’s catch-and-release — and now THIS? Siccing the STATE POLICE on citizens peacefully going about their business for not wearing a muzzle in public?

May he and De Bolshevik rot in hell.

19. There is very little CLOSE examination of the media and their role in facilitating Antifa and domestic terrorism. While many are complicit, some are right with them. A good place to start would be with VOX and Ezra Klein. VOX has defended and on many occasions served as a literal mouthpiece for Antifa and it’s proxies… Conservative Media is missing a big piece of the progressive lefts agenda by not looking closer at Ezra Journolist Klein and what they were planning back in 2008 and what they HAVE been doing since 2014…

20. Rix Six says:

As I’ve stated before, Trump needs to issue an EO ordering the DOJ to issue federal
    CCW permits to any law abiding citizen requesting one, without delay. Good in all 57 states. Can be issues through the Post Office, which is an entity of the executive branch of government. The federal CCW will have supremacy over state and local laws and ordinances.

• James Carpenter aka "Felix" says:

Of course that would mean Antia/BLM thugs would all rush to be permitted as well.
      But they have guns anyway and have been using them, permit or not.
      The plus side might be the removal of State’s interference of gun rights if such withstood a challenge citing the 10th. Roberts and his gaggle of wise women, dontcha know…
      EOs are dangerous, can boomerang.
      Folks simply need to carry and risk/face consequences. The Left and their thugs do capitalize on Conservative risk aversion.

21. Bubby says:

I wonder if all those hipsters who moved into downtown city lofts to be near work, restaurants and bars are having second thoughts? Leaving your inner city dwellings for any reason could result in a severe beating, extreme auto damage or maybe even death! In addition find out that City Council wants to defund the police or cut their budget to nothing making them useless! Glad I live in the suburbs maybe time to start looking for rural property?

22. inspectorudy says:

The driver of the SUV is just plain stupid. If he had had a noose hanging on his mirror the FBI would have been there and he would have been arrested and thus safe.

23. The victim, a 60-year-old Provo resident, remained hospitalized Tuesday but was “stable,” according to police.

After the shooting, video shows the gunman then “conceals the firearm and continues to protest,” Provo Deputy Police Chief John Guyerman said. “This same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 North and University Avenue, striking and breaking the window with the handgun.”

About 50 minutes after the shooting, tensions remained high as cars continued to drive through the lines of protesters, prompting some to jump onto the vehicles and hit the windows. Demonstrators marched to the Provo Police Department and were met with officers in riot gear. Amid calls to disperse and threats of arrest from police, protesters chanted, “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

• jimrockfish says:

So why weren’t they all detained until video was reviewed? Since they were nice enough to show up at the police station anyway.

We can’t pretend we can share a country with these people any longer.

• Riffico says:

Why haven’t these groups been infiltrated by local cops or FBI ?
      It would then be so easy to identify this shooter and make an arrest
      to show these b*st*rds this will not be tolerated….

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Drones. Drones. Drones. You can buy them on Amazon.
        They can nab these felons in a heartbeat…if they were so inclined.

• littleanniesfannie says:

I think you misheard them. They were screaming “Hands up, WE shoot”.

• I am old so when I hear “hands up don’t shoot” understand my hearing isn’t the best, and I can easily get confused, so ….that does mean “open fire” and shoot everything moving at least twice maybe three times just to make sure,….. correct?

24. Pam says:

Masks in public anyone? What absolute bull****. So time to drive your car with your semiauto on your lap loves.

25. hpushkin says:

Provo? This is not liberal-leftylandia. Why upscaling this in Provo, of all places?

26. Rock Knutne says:

When I watch the video I see 3 people aiming guns at this driver.

The first one is on the passenger side and appears a few frames before the one that is ‘still’ framed.

The second is the one in. The still frame.

The third is the one shooting from the street as the driver luckily makes his escape.

Sundance says the street shooter is the same guy as in the still frame. I disagree unless this is pieced together footage.

It sure doesn’t look like it to me.

• Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Posted above to Jay.
      I see two. Can’t post time lapse.
      First on right side of screen, black shirt, black mask (I know, I know, standard black bloc).
      The second, most obvious guy in green cap/scarf/mask.
      Regardless, definitely not just one shooter.

• icthematrix says:

And if I’m not mistaken, all the shooters are white, correct? Dressed generally in black, right? At a BLM “protest“.

Point being as bad as BLM is, and can be, I believe Antifa is merging into these with intent to ignite violence and mayhem. Both groups are dangerous, but Antifa trains in these tactics.

• 1stgoblyn says:

BLM also trains in the same tactics as Anti-Fa. We saw lots of video of them during/after the Ferguson riots. They held meetings at the WH with BHO and staff. Wonder where all those BLM ‘founders’ are now?

27. One person defends themselves and risks facing jail time. That’s how they take us down, one at a time. Sends a message to not defend yourself to other victims. This will occur over and over until militias are formed to deal with this mess.

• H.R. says:

Nope. The jails will just fill up faster and the bodies in the road will pile up higher.

They will run out of cells before they run out of people who won’t acquiesce to terrorism. It’s the new response; pedal to the metal.

People stop. They don’t believe what’s happening is really happening. It’s never been this way before.

But that’s a two way street. The people mobbing cars get in front of and around the vehicle because nobody has run over people before.

So now people are learning that indeed it’s real and they are in danger when a mob surrounds them.

Now the mob has to learn that indeed it’s real they are in danger when they surround a car.

The rules have changed.

• technoaesthete says:

This is an essay written in 2012 by a former Navy Seal, Matt Bracken.
      When the Music Stops: How America’s Cities May Explode in Violence

• James Carpenter aka "Felix" says:

Matt Bracken is a _must read_. The piece above being a good primer.
        Our peace, law and tranquility-loving side makes his thesis a tough pill to swallow.
        But the man knows of what he speaks.
        And it is as Churchill said:
        “The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”

28. HB says:

Well this might start going south for the thugs real quick if they’re shooting folks up.

29. Gaius Gracchus says:

These insane BLM idiots in Provo are mostly white, as there are very very few blacks in Utah that aren’t on sports teams.

Swarming cars should be illegal. A driver should be allowed to run over anyone that does that.

30. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

Currently there is a one sided civil war going on, I wonder what happens when the other side decides to enter?

31. jumpinjarhead says:

Very troubling—as a firearms instructor I also note with concern that the terrorist apparently has had some degree of training given his proper stance and 2-handed grip, this in stark contrast to the usual “homey” stance and grip.

• sammie2 says:

Undercover?

• Phflipper says:

“apparently has had some degree of training given his proper stance and 2-handed grip”

And the presence of mind to wait for the shot.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Yep. There is increasing chatter according to some fed LEO friends (NOT FBI) that boy BLM and Antifa are getting training from mercenaries. If so, they can now get a LOT more, plus the weaponry, with the 2+ BILLION dollars cowardly woke corporations gave them just in the last 4 weeks.

• Peoria Jones says:

Don’t forget the gear and equipment they’ve looted from the PD’s they’ve crashed.

• jumpinjarhead says:

That is a drop in the proverbial bucket. With the money they now have they can get a LOT of first line training, equipment and weaponry. I fear this is going to escalate exponentially because of this and even worse, the incredible “moral” and political support they have gotten from politicians at all levels of government, corporations, “celebrities,” clergy (disgustingly), social media moguls and others here and globally.

The inexplicable (to me at least) failure of government, sadly including Trump and his administration, to address this literal nationwide violent (and increasingly it seems, armed) Marxist insurgency has also fueled these groups to the point they may well be, as a practical and political matter, unstoppable, at least under our traditional construct of the rule of law and the means to enforce it.

• Peoria Jones says:

President Trump took on the globalists. They’ve got the globe. Even his own FIB wasn’t on his side.

• jumpinjarhead says:

And?….

• Peoria Jones says:

And nothing, really. It is amazing to me what PDJT has accomplished with nearly all of our own gov’t against him, let alone the world.

Perhaps you think we’ve lost, but I’m not ready to throw in the towel. It’s been a valiant fight, and the exposure of the evil left has been a crucial battle. He’s fighting for us, and I’ll do what I can to fight for him.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I have not given up in the least nor do I minimize POTUS’ accomplishments. I merely stated, however, my opinion that he has not acted decisively in the current active rebellion and that this, together with the perfect storm of other factors I mentioned, has given these rebels a tremendous headwind that gets exponentially harder to stop with each passing—and passive— day.

• Peoria Jones says:

It’s a damned disgrace what this glorious nation come to, but glad we’re on the same team.

• jumpinjarhead says:

We will be on the barricades together if it comes to that. I am hoping and praying for divine intervention as I frankly think that is our only real hope.

32. sammie2 says:

Agent provoceteur I would wager.

33. SanJac says:

It looks to me like there are cameras sitting on the same plow as the traffic light and you know many businesses have video as well. Black men in Provo Utah with guns should be another easy way to find out if their even residents.

34. Magabear says:

If in a situation like this, just remember these three words: Do…Not…Stop!

We’re reaching the point that if you don’t consent to be murdered, you be racist!

BTW, a see alot of white skin on the mob that sorrounded that vehicle. Probably not white hispanics, so they must be white African Americans.

35. Publius2016 says:

Key for future…Never stop!

Eat the ticket!!

BTW…where the heck are the cops??? Town Square??? Middle of the day???

Provo has all the fancy anti-terrorism cameras too!

36. FofBW says:

37. southcentralpa says:

Clear-cut case of self-defense, if ever there was one. AFTER feloniously being shot at, the driver used the only weapon at his disposal, the vehicle. Some things don’t have to be over-thought.

• Big bubba says:

Unfortunately there is no clear cut laws anymore and now it is about the mob. They will crucify this driver and retcon the public record on this incident to omit the shooter or at the very least imply the shooter was defending himself. Plus the shooter wont be identified since he was wearing a mask

• old deplorable owl says:

It’s a big marketing campaign to force every motorist in the country to buy a GoPro!
        Remember you read it here first…….
        😁😁😁😁

38. Will says:

Front and rear bumper mounted remote controlled AR-15s and side mounted undercarriage flamethrowers would have solved that problem right quick. It is way past time these terrorists get some lead poisoning in return for their terror tactics.

39. WolframCochrane says:

This is probably the new escalation tactic. They’ve failed to provoke a shooting response from the right so they’ll swarm a vehicle and force the driver to hurt a protester while attempting to drive away. The dirtbags can’t wait to get a video of an “innocent protestor” getting killed. These people are sick,

• Big bubba says:

Been thinking this too and we havent seen nothing yet. Expect the craziness to reach a level 10 by election time. Remember. …“ by any means necessary”

• paper doll says:

That’s what I was thinking. They want St. Floyd 2

• wondering999 says:

Wasn’t that the tactic at Charlottesville? A driver was boxed in.
      The woman who died had been part of the group swarming that car (there were network reports where the mother of the deceased woman explains that her daughter died of a heart attack. But this is not available anymore on the (CBS?) site. Probably scrubbed

40. kleen says:

Life under Democrat as minority, Imagine if these people take WH, Senate and House?

41. listingstarboard says:

I think I’m going to get a snowplow attachment for the front of my truck and keep it on year round.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“get a snowplow attachment for the front of my truck and keep it on year round.”

There is a chance that the vehicle will overheat in summer, due to not enough air going through the radiator. Happened to,my father’s truck in the 1970’s.
      I forgot why we had the plow on in summer (bringing it home?)

42. onekamaman says:

Provo, Utah ……………….. isn’t this where the loving Mormons who elected Mitt Romney live. I am sure Mitt approves.

• zephyrbreeze says:

Mitt was elected by the massive leftist population around Salt Lake City, which has elected 3 gay mayors in a row. The rest of the state is very conservative, and even so, most don’t really know who Mitt is. Living in S. Utah, there is a massive anti-Mitt movement by conservatives.

43. Zephyrbreeze says:

New Crime:
    Man Charged with Endangering a Mob

PS. The Provo, Orem area in Utah was ranked the most conservative area in the US.
    However it has one of the YOUNGEST populations and two large universities (BYU and UVU)- and those kids are being raised up by a leftist media, in spite of the training of their conservative parents. (I am a BYU alum, and it is not spared from leftist leaning professors, some of whom are LDS, and other’s not.)

44. crikey9 says:

White guy with a gun running under the BLM banner. Where are the black people of BLM

• Judith says:

“So where are the black people of BLM?” There aren’t as many as they would have you believe. BLM is an invention of Limousine liberals.

Marxists only use black Americans as beards to start their race war. What they’re doing has nothing to do with justice. It’s really a war on Americans.

45. kleen says:

So one person kills some subhuman leftist in Charlottesville, during a protest not endorsed by Trump or Republicans, but it’s Trump’s fault and must condemn it over and over on TV. He is asked a billion times to rebuke the act as is if those people were his very own organized group.

BLM, a group CREATED by Democrats, promoted and funded by them, goes around terrorizing and killing people daily and no one has to answer for it?

This is communism for ya!

Marxism is on display. They use terror to get people to submit.

• Kaco says:

The girl killed was on the Left but wasn’t a part of Antifa, she worked as a legal aide, as I recall and supposedly just wanted to join the protest.

• wondering999 says:

Yes and I saw a video where Heather Heyer’s mother explained that Heather died of a heart attack. Was it on CBS? I saw it but can’t find it on the internet anymore, it’s been hidden

46. Parker Longbaugh says:

They will provoke a confrontation in order to create a narrative to further the agenda. Their allies in the media will foster lies and push scripts already composed. They hide the identities of the actors and attempt to further their hope of armed conflict.
    Enemies of the Republic one and all.

47. Troublemaker10 says:

Gives new meaning to that woman who called 911 when protesters were blocking her car and scaring her and her child a few days ago doesn’t it? Remember? The 911 operator suggested she call city hall and complain about it.

48. kleen says:

BLM is a terrorist organization. Do you hear us Mr President?

49. hokkoda says:

No more warning honks, people. Put ‘er in 4WD, hit the gas, back over the merely wounded. Take out as many as you can. I will contribute to your legal defense fund.

50. Whistling_Past says: