Kayleigh McEnany White House Press Briefing – 2:00pm ET Livestream…

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany holds a press conference with DC media from the Brady room. Anticipated Start Time 2:00pm EDT

UPDATE: Video Added

White House Livestream LinkFox News LivestreamFox Business Livestream

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Big Government, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

218 Responses to Kayleigh McEnany White House Press Briefing – 2:00pm ET Livestream…

1. MustangBlues says:

For the communist democrat media, here is a rendering to help you understand:

President Trump was talking like a boss, speaking direct to personal failures of leadership exhibited over and over again by weakling ”elected leaders”, and it hurt their little feelings, well, bless their little hearts!

And the word, ”unhinged” to the media presstitutes means ”uncoupled”, which happens to them when they withdraw from their daisy chains of groupie coupling–it is a frightening loneliness to be unhinged in their social bubble.

2. Dutchman says:

Once again, if the White House press corp had the capacity to feel SHAME, they would be walking out of the press room heads down, feeling shame and ASHAMED for their despicable behavior.
    She beat them repeatedly over the head, all while maintaining the happy warrior demeanor, and it was, once again a beautiful thing to watch.

• Herbert Kroll says:

Kayleigh is whipping them, whipping them good! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidtrSCogg0

• But they don’t feel shame. All they know is agenda and narrative/orange man bad.

It’s a damn shame and it must CHANGE.

• H.R. says:

Yup. THC. It’s been three+ years of “Orange Man Bad.” That’s the order the brainless lemmings have been given and by golly, they are going to produce nothing but “Orange Man Bad.”

Most will recall President Trump’s joke, which was funny because it was true (paraphrased), “I should have said I didn’t want a wall on our Southern border. It would have been built in the first 6 months of my Presidency.”

That’s also why anyone. especially Kayleigh, can run rings around the Press Corpse. They really are stuck on stupid; not their fault, but it is by design, so they are stuck.

Kayleigh… shotgun… fish… barrel ;o)

3. Harlan says:

As much as I believe that Kayleigh is perfect in her role, I simply cannot watch these press briefings with a lamestream “media” as antagonistic as they are. Every question is a GOTCHA question. They are not interested in information. They are interested in developing talking points which will somehow damage Trump.
    They are as bad or worse than the antifa terrorists, which btw should be shot.

4. Nan says:

Like President Trump, Kayleigh McEnany is a Godsend.

Wow! As demonstrated today by the press, President Trump has hit a nerve with his intent to designate Antifa a Domestic Terrorist organization. If the press would rally around law and order like they rallied around Antifa today we would be a different America. They ignite every opportunity to destroy our Republic. Indeed they should also be designated a Domestic Terrorist organization!

• Herbert Kroll says:

She is great indeed!

• “….designated as a domestic terrorist group..” Yes, in the USA they would be that, domestic. I may be wrong, but I was under the belief, over the past years, that Antifa had been active in European riots as European Antifa. Making loud noises and bad behavior in the ‘home of Facism’. My point being that Antifa is not a purely American only group. They are proud to brag of their ‘international’ foreign half. They are not a small local organism in their own little minds.

5. topavalley says:

President Trump and Kayleigh are facing facts and not trying to gloss over any hard truths.

The press, anarchists and big $ don’t care how much damage they do to the USA, regular people, our economy, small businesses, race relations…

Kayleigh mentioned Sandra Bland, a name I had not heard before so I looked it up. these to videos are sickening. Please watch both.
    Video 1 is of the traffic stop, Video 2 is of video that from Sandra’s cell phone that was hidden from her family and their lawyer.

President Trump is a fearless leader who does what needs to be done.

• This is our highly vaunted police force. You can say it does not represent ALL OF THE COPS, BUT i AM HERE TO SAY IT DOES.OUR COUNTRY IS SICK FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WHEN THIS KIND OF INJUSTICE IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE by a cop just having a bad day, and then they are protected by the “majority” of “good cops”.
      Absolutely NO reason for this to have happened. Did she kill herself like epstien, ya gotta wonder…

• Doug, the videos are horrible, yes. But you’re wrong sir… I have contact with LEOs on a regular basis and every last one of them that I actually know and friends with are damn good men that would have never done what this one did.

You can’t judge them all by the actions of one or four, or a dozen bad ones.

I stand with Law Enforcement on that Thin Blue Line. I also had an actual Texas Highway Patrolman help me out when I was young and dumb. He steered me in the right direction when I needed it.

Some people are no good, and some of the no-good people make it into all kinds of positions of power. It does not make anyone else around them no good!

• I Will Not Comply says:

TheHumanCondition,
          Thank you. You are spot on.

• topavalley says:

THC, I agree. emotions are hot right now.
          I was led to the Sandra Bland story by Kayleigh’s mention of her during the news conference. Kayleigh’s mention means it came from President Trump’s radar.

My nephew is a sheriff deputy, a really good person.

President Trump looks at issues from all sides and acts courageously.

• I Will Not Comply says:

dougofthenorth says: June 1, 2020 at 4:54 pm
        This is a super stupid statement. I bet you will call the police when you’re in need.

• This does not represent all of our LEOs by a long shot but sadly there seem to be more and more.

And as a woman who has run into one of them while I was driving alone it can be frightening.

Females who are stopped when driving alone and far from home should be able to not become very scared when pulled over by the police for some kind of a strange reason but it happens.

And when it does you remember it forever.

Even thought I have some fine LEOs in my family I have a wary feeling for all of them after that bad experience.

It just takes one sadly.

• Judith says:

I wouldn’t stop for anybody in a remote area. I would instead slow way down and put on my hazard lights (to show the LEO that I see him) and look for a safe place to pull over, preferably a well-traveled convenience store parking lot.

I would also call 9-1-1 immediately, and keep them on the line the whole time. That’s what you should do when you are a woman traveling alone. Too many crazies out there. The 9-1-1 dispatcher can verify the officer and keep him in check until you feel safe enough to stop.

• dufrst says:

That just ruin my day. Awful video and horrible that the cop got off. He didn’t need to escalate the situation with stupid questions. Just give the damn ticket and fight real crime.

I support law enforcement generally. They keep the peace and make sure criminals are apprehended, but dammit they need to get better people in their ranks.

• I Will Not Comply says:

RE: topavalley’s post. June 1, 2020 at 4:13 pm
      These videos really make a person mad. The whole thing was stupid and out of control right from the start. Both Sandra Bland and that officer could have avoided that whole incident. Sad!

6. She deserves “hazard pay” for being in a combat zone.

7. dissonant1 says:

I feel really great about two things today: 1) The Antifa Domestic Terrorist Group designation and 2) Our VSGPDJT’s publicly calling out the blue-state Govs.

One of the few good things coming out of this “unrest” is that many more are becoming aware of Antifa and how awful it is. Not only will it come out that Antifa not only pre-planned most of the destruction; it’s connections to Soros, Black Lives Matter, and the Muslim Brotherhood will also come out. (BLM is playing a dangerous game straddling the fence right now but beware of them.)

PDJT is playing the Governors just the way he should. It IS their constitutional responsibility to protect the lives and property of their citizens from domestic disturbances! And he is making clear he will provide them whatever resources they need to do so. If they fail, the fault lies squarely with them, NOT WITH HIM! Thus, VSG has circumvented any criticism the Dems have of him in this situation and placed any worsening of it right in their laps, incentivizing them to “make it stop.” Brilliant.

May God bless President Trump as God has continued to bless us through him.

8. paper doll says:

The press keeps talking into traps with this young lady because they are so predictable! Same crap over and over.😂

9. The Boss says:

The press is deliberately obfuscating the fact that Antifa is international in origin and reach. Hence the stupid questions like: “Under what authority does the President declare [our friends] Antifa a terrorist organization?”

10. Rj says:

Has Judge Sullivan been heard from today ?

11. Jenevive says:

IF anyone wants to hear POTUS “unhinged” phone call with the Governors today.
    Breitbart has the audio posted.. It is not unhinged POTUS talks exactly the same way
    he talks to us on TV. It is just thier delicate sensibilities are offended that he didn;t
    use nice pretty words.. He said they were weak would look like jerks.. They have
    these looters face clearly on tape why have they not arrested them? We have
    the people they need 350,000 National Guard but they have to ask for it and they haven’t
    It was very much Trump talking

They just don;t like his tone, his words etc..

12. trishinsouthernillinois says:

Did anyone ask Kayleigh why WordPress keeps logging me out even though I check the “remember me” box?

13. pyrthroes says:

This latest anarchic episode, spread over fifty major U.S. metro-centers for nigh-on a week, is neither Soros’ first nor his only destabilizing global exercise.

Wherever this 89-year old reptilian guttersnipe now makes his headquarters, it would seem to international comity’s advantage to stop this bleeding via a hemp tourniquet. Most probably, however, all too many Anglosphere and Eurozone authorities have been inversely-selected Soros retainers for a generation.

Unless and until Pres. Trump, AG Barr, and DNI Chief Ratcliffe et al. directly confront Big George’s metastasizing threat to U.S. national security, regimes from China to Iran and Russia will compound Rats’ academic-media-corporate/political subversion of America’s sundered polity.

14. Bth says:

OMG is she good.

15. Gary Lacey says:

I simply can’t abide the ‘fake’ WH press corp’s never ending ‘blame Trump’.

16. Gary Lacey says:

I simply can’t abide the ‘fake’ WH press corps never ending ‘blame Trump’.

17. bkrg2 says:

Kayleigh is awesome. I actually have tears in my eyes watching the last few minutes of this.
    I can feel her pain (and by extension President Trump).

Really makes these presstitutes stand out for how evil they are with tying to support Antifa and rioters. Im sick to my stomach.

18. gymcy81 says:

in the midst of stormy waters, there are opportunities to help others, …knocking…

indeed…
    …” …we will learn to live together as brothers,
    or perish together as fools”….

and..

… ” is all is takes for evils to prevail,
    is for the good, to do nothing…”

and
    …” prove all things,
    hold fast to that which is good.”
    Paul wrote to the Thessalonians 5:21