Anger Games Night 4 – Saturday Night Riots – Open Discussion Thread…

The riots, arson, looting and related violence has spread from Minneapolis Minnesota to many urban areas around the nation. From ground reports it appears Antifa groups (aka White ISIS) have organized for chaos in Minneapolis and beyond.

Democrat strongholds in Nashville (TN), Atlanta (GA), Chicago (IL), Washington DC, Houston (TX), New York City (NY), Los Angeles (CA), and other deep blue metropolitan areas are now seeing organized riots, anti-police violence and chaos organized by Antifa and elements within the Black Lives Matter groups.

Many people are calling for federal intervention; however, that type of confrontation is the intended goal of the social anarchy crowd. The leftist chaos is purposeful bait.

Politically speaking, the merging of Antifa (revolution communists) & Black Lives Matter (sub-text political Islam), has a purposeful agenda unknown to the standard brick thrower. Suburban white liberals, essentially modern affiliates of the former Bill Ayers Weather Underground, are the organizing entities. Most of the people on the street are oblivious.

Local authorities in/around the urban danger zones have the primary responsibility to maintain domestic tranquility. Federal intervention to replace local political ineptitude, and lack of desire to confront a crisis of their own creation, is short-sighted.

If local officials and/or state governors are not going to take action; factually they do not want to take action because they are fearful of backlash from their own tribe; then federal assistance doesn’t work. It is better for President Trump to watch from a distance and keep reminding the U.S. electorate how he supports, but will not replace, local officials.

The 2020 Anger Games were predictable.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, A New America, Abusive Cops, Antifa, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Dept Of Justice, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

899 Responses to Anger Games Night 4 – Saturday Night Riots – Open Discussion Thread…

1. jeans2nd says:

Decided to check in on CN&N, just for s&g.
    Don Lemon is having a shaming session, whining about all the people he asked to come on his show, and all turned him down.
    Lemon then went on to name all those who Lemon demanded to call in to his show.

Lemon says he expects the current and former President to call him, as well as the former first lady and a whole slew of others.

Do we stop laughing long enough to feel just a wee bit sorry for Lemon?

2. joeknuckles says:

It’s time to bring in the scoops!

3. StevenMPLS says:

Law enforcement is owning the rioters in Mpls and St Paul tonight. After 4 nights of progressively worse rioting, our mostly feckless governor stepped up w 4000+ Nat Guard + big police and state trooper presence. #LiberateMinnesota

4. watching live streams from LA and i swear the local reporters covering this are absolutely delusional…still referring to crowds who are entering stores and looting them as “protestors”….and its like they can’t understand why any of this is happening.

5. SR says:

The only positive i can see, some of these big liberal cities will vote to republican or staying home. Suburban elite class may stay home as they hate PTrump as person.

• paulashley says:

The left will double down on mail-in voting, adding being beaten to death to COVID as a reason to shelter in pkazce and vote from home.

• Lady in Red says:

I can’t stand it when people say they can’t vote for PDJT because they don’t like him “as a person”. It’s not a personality contest, this is not high school!!!

• calbear84 says:

I like his policies AND his personality! Neener neener!

• suburbanwoman says:

I talked to one of those today and she told me the more she sees and hears the more THEY are PUSHING her to President Trump. She’s really getting upset at THEM as things are ratcheting up since earlier this year….Chinavirus and all that…now this. Their tactics are backfiring.

• guest4ever says:

suburbanwoman—-Good. Some people can learn. I’m thinking POTUS is doing a lot behind the scenes (witness Antifa being declared a domestic terror organization, FINALLY) and let the demonrats shoot themselves in the foot. The demonrats just haven’t fully figured it out yet. Don’t think they will.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I know, like Biden (or Hillary in 2016) would be better.

• guest4ever says:

Lady in Red—-You know that; I know that. These people are stupid.

6. HTown says:

Peaceful protest in Houston today.

7. Tl Howard says:

I don’t imagine any American who lost his job due to the virus is liking what he sees on tv right now, and that includes people who didn’t vote Trump last time.

8. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I don’t know what you all had as your riot snack, but I had a pile of tostitos with shredded 4 cheese blend melted on top.

9. paulashley says:

A comment on another site raised a good point: The same lefties who a week ago were screaming that those who don’t wear masks for COVID are would-be killers, are the ones who now excuse this non-imaginary wanton destruction.

10. Carol in STL says:

Just want to pass on a survival tip I learned during the Ferguson riots a few years back. They were staging protests in different areas every day, some of them near where I lived or worked. I looked to Twitter to find out who the main names were who were connected with the protests and followed them. Then when I needed to go someplace I quickly checked Twitter to find out where they were, so I could take another route and avoid those areas. Twitter is several hours ahead of the news. Saved myself a lot of trouble.

11. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

LORI LIGHTFOOT (aka Mayor Bugeyes) WHERE THE F ARE YOU????? YOU’RE INEPT!

12. mazziflol says:

National Guard activated in Reno, NV

13. js lim says:

a week ago there was an article saying former obama economist says economy was in good shape and recovery might be faster than anticipated…..you think that perception and these events aren’t connected

14. jay says:

In Chicago, 191 people have been killed this year. That is 1 fewer than 2019.

That’s weird, no protests over the 191 Chicago gang violence deaths thus far in 2020.

But THIS death, and it’s burn baby burn. Here I thought ALL Black lives matter?

Nope true to form, the Communists are letting us know SOME lives matter but most are meaningless.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

One of the Memorial Day homicides was a 16 year old kid. There was no outrage about that …. because everyone knew it was black-on-black, like 80%+ of the rest of the Chicago homicides.

• emeraldcoaster says:

Keep in mind that the thugs don’t care about George Floyd’s death, they’re only using it as cover for their anarchy.

15. The American Patriot says:

Furher O must be found and apprehended in the name of America!

HE IS BEHIND ALL THIS!!!!!!!!

Sorearse is his financier.

16. tuskyou says:

I’ll tell you what—after 4 days of this shit I better NEVER hear about covid, coronavirus, wuflu, masks, or social distancing ever again. Pandemic is over. Done

17. spoogels says:

The police/army/national guard should use this device
    The invisible heat ray thatis silent but not deadly

18. sundance says:

• sunnydaze says:

Those black kids are traitors to their communities.

Hope they find Jesus, soon.

• hawkins6 says:

The sundance retweet above is the most revealing but this one from the Last Refuge’s twitter site is the most disturbing and infuriating to me. The young lad reminds me of a promising young golfer that was beaten in a similar way and the mental impairments he incurred from the beating ruined his life and any chance at ever having a golfing career.

This ongoing organized rioting is why the Founders wrote the 2nd Amendment. If I was stuck anywhere near a craphole this, I would join a Citizen army (if one existed) to prevent anymore of this wanton brutality.

The “system” is cracking but the massive forces available to easily quell this insanity are being held in Reserve by the Dem loons that encouraged this. The National guard, that likely includes soldiers that did tours in war zones in the Mid East and are beginning to see similarities in the USA, are not enough.

• topavalley says:

19. Grandma Covfefe says:

Be careful, Treepers! Stay safe. This video is terrible!

• hawkins6 says:

Sorry Grandma:
      I was so angry, I didn’t read ahead before I posted the same video.

Your daily kindness, prayers and best wishes etc. to all Treepers and others are the exact opposite of this hate and cruelty.

• nimrodman says:

thanks Grandma, and thanks for the warning

I did watch
      sometimes ya hafta watch
      just to know

I watched a stoning video one time, just to know
      it was exactly as you’d expect

I’ll watch a limited number of unspeakable atrocities
      kinda for group knowledge, taking one for the team in a sense

I haven’t watched any of the beheading clips tho
      I reckon the stoning one was enough, was my share

and that’s about all I have to say about that
      [to quote an accidentally very wise gentleman]

• Hugh Jass says:

It is probably for the (you’re wellbeing) best, that you haven’t watched any beheading or burned alive videos. I am no sadist, but kinda like all Israelis have to go into the army, if we all had to watch such things, viewpoints would change drastically. 😕

• jello333 says:

I’ve watched probably only a dozen or so (of the thousands) of ISIS videos… pretty much one of each of their various types of torture/killing. Made me feel sick, made me HATE, and I still can’t get them out of my head. BUT I NEEDED to see them, to know just what the ultimate evil looks like. Ordinarily I try to avoid allowing myself to hate other humans, but when it comes to ISIS I make an exception. I think in some cases hatred is the perfect emotion… and that’s just such a case. But I’ve stopped short of trying to convince my wife to watch these. I’ve shown her still images before the worst of it is shown, and I’ve described them, but then I always ask “Do you want to see it?” She says NO!… and I’m glad.

• nimrodman says:

thx for those thoughts, jello
          you’re working thru the same balance for yourself that I was speaking of

good call on letting the wife be, tho
          that’s a good place to draw the line

it’s kind of the mens’ job to know a bit about these issues in case push comes to shove in our own neighborhoods

women don’t need to know unless they go ultra-feely-tolerant to the point of donating to their causes or voting for their advocates

then those women need to be pulled aside and clued in

• nimrodman says:

man, that guy put himself in a wrong circumstance

that kind of instantaneous 12-seconds-and-done savagery is a lesson to all

you can’t put yourself in a position of “defending” anything against that contingent unless you’re a stone Korean shopkeeper with several extended clips and the willingness to use them early and often, at first twitch from the savages

a real lesson
      I almost regretted watching because of the sickening level of savagery

but I’m now glad I did, because I learned the lesson I just described and can caution others, using that understanding

• Hugh Jass says:

I don’t think he meant it, but, did you hear at the end of the video, “Hey man, we’re sorry?”

20. mazziflol says:

Hard to watch, but actions have consequences.
    (Not suitable for anyone)

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

It’s hard to feel sorry for these idiots who climb on the truck or stand in front of it. I have no sympathy for them now.

• fionnagh says:

Take your thought a bit farther along…what was their intent with regard to that truck? Somehow I don’t think they meant the driver well. Had he stopped, there might have been a completely different video posted – same ending, different person involved.

• Kalena says:

Remember Reginald Denny who was pulled out of his truck when the riots broke out in LA from the Rodney King trial police brutality acquittal

He should have done what this fedex driver did. Watch fedex virtue signal and fire this guy.

• LafnH20 says:

FEDEX DISPATCHED that truck to THAT LOCATION!!

What… Ya gotta die for FEDEX now.

And if the driver had stopped FEDEX prolly would have charged the damage to the truck and lost contents to driver ( If they had lived ); using a room full of fancy pants and shiny shoed lawyers to say the driver should have “KNOWN BETTER”.

The truck was there because FEDEX SENT IT THERE!!!

• jello333 says:

Never, ever forget Reggie Denny! And never, ever let it happen again… no matter WHAT it takes to prevent it!!

• I Will Not Comply says:

Hard to watch, but actions have consequences.
      (Not suitable for anyone)
      I have always said, “You learn the most from things that hurt you or cost you money.” Hopefully this is a hard lesson for some of these rioters. It looks like self-defense. It was him or one or more of them.
      Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I couldn’t tell, but I sure hope it’s not another “gentle giant”.

• nimrodman says:

izzat his shoelace grommets throwing sparks?

• LafnH20 says:

The driver did not know the person was there. You can not see the person from the drivers seat. Once they got that truck rolling there was NO WAY on God’s Earth they were STOPPING!!

Not much to hang on to on the back of those FEDEX trailers… save a strap for raising/lowering the roll up door.

People running along side the truck yelling and screaming only made the truck go faster…. the driver could not hear them. For all the driver knew his life was in SERIOUS danger; THEY were chasing them down.

What do you think would have happened to the driver if they had stopped?

• GB Bari says:

That might be the years Darwin Award winner.

• hawkins6 says:

I hope the driver is not charged. He had a reasonable concern that his life was in danger and he might not have known about the person being dragged beneath his truck.

What do these ignorant fools expect after threatening and endangering people caught in their terrorist attacks for 4 going on 5 days. Did they foolishly think the driver would give up and let them beat him or kill him and then loot his truck.

• kleen says:

I think this video is old, am I right?
      Not from current events.

• bluenova1971 says:

Tough shit, ain’t it?
      This cat should’ve stayed home

• biff0101 says:

Justice served!

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

Get the hell outta the damn road!

• Free Speech says:

Trucker trying to do his job, and make deliveries everyone needs. You aint draggin me out of my truck and leaving my children fatherless either. Guess there won’t be any Hollywood bail money for him when he has to go up against a Antifa-loving, left wing judge just for fleeing for his life.

• amjean says:

Sorry, not difficult to watch at all. As my grandmother used to say,
      “One reaps what one sows”.

21. Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Chicago rioters are pretty much breaking into everything. Last victims: a 7-11 and a Dunkin Donuts. Pointless. Where’s Mayor Bugeyes?

I hope all of the stupid Dem voters who live downtown and wake up to the city looking like an absolute mess rethink their political affiliation. Because this is what Dem “leadership” brings.

22. sundance says:

23. sundance says:

24. sunnyflower5 says:

Columbus OH is another city that had several brick incidents…..

25. Joemama says:

Dear lord –

Please grant President Donald J. Trump the wisdom to know how best to deal with the current insurrection. Please grant him serenity, to allow him to make the best decisions, with a quiet mind.

Dear Lord, please imbue We the People with the strength and the wisdom on how best to fight the insurrection against our Republic.

Dear Lord, please spare our Republic from those who desire to destroy it.

Amen.

26. sundance says:

27. PhillyGirl says:

Philadelphia is burning. I live in Center City, many stores around me have been looted, and as we speak, a building a block from me has been set on fire. Earlier a couple of peaceful protests devolved into anarchy and mayhem. We’re under “curfew”, but of course that means nothing. I pray for our country

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Are you going to be able to sleep tonight?

• nimrodman says:

Sorry to hear your city’s under attack, Philly Girl
      Stay safe and I hope no harm comes to you

Philly news is where I first learned of wilding and knockout attacks, back around 2012 or so

Philly’s familiar to me, born there and raised out in rural Delaware County and later the Jersey shore, tho I’ve lived far, far away since late 70s

So when I first saw mention in the news of “yoots” “wilding” thru Center City it caught my interest and I later kept track and researched thoroughly

• oldersoul says:

I do not know you. But I know that city well. Very well indeed. I have seen and lived its zenith. And I have witnessed its very long descent. So I do not intend to offend by saying what I say from life experience there. And in probably offering unsolicited and unwanted advice. But I will do so anyway.

Philadelphia was once the jewel of the mid-Atlantic, cultured, refined, industrious and historic. And not just Center City, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse Square and Society Hill. A model sprawling economic powerhouse from below the Navy Yard up through the great bustling Northeast. A center for arts, medicine and higher education second to none. A home to so many once wonderful companies, businesses, institutions and communities. A capital of great inventions. No more.

My only advice to you is when you can, get out of there. Don’t be fooled by Center City and its shiny buildings that now tower over Billy Penn’s cap. Center City has become a Potemkin Village. A gentrified island, surrounded by a huge sea of poverty and despair. The only thing still keeping CC afloat is Comcast and a couple other big concerns … and tax dollars. And the waters around it are rising. You know as well as I do that venturing more than a few blocks past University City at night is taking your life in your hands. And now the Soros selected DA is eroding the last great firewall for that City, the once-proud Philadelphia Police. It is now fast-tracking towards another Detroit, as fast or faster than Baltimore. It’s a sanctuary city and the wild west out past the Zoo now. A capital of murders. I won’t even ask if you have children. Because the School District there has become a train wreck falling into a fiscal bottomless pit, nearly incapable of delivering a rudimentary education. The tax abatement program is an illusion, a scam. Delayed pain that they bandaid with ridiculous soda taxes. When it runs out, the coming fiscal avalanche will obliterate everything in its path.

It hasn’t seen a decent mayor since Frank Rizzo, and not too many before him going back to the 40s.

If you ever saw that city in the 1950s or 60s, you would cry today. It breaks my heart every time I have to go through there. Thankfully, I don’t have to go there too often anymore.

If what I say offends you because your home is there, I apologize.

In the meantime, stay safe. The Philadelphia Police still has some teeth left, and should keep you safe.

• spren says:

I spent a summer working out of Philly in 1971 on an oil tanker located at the old Gulf Oil refinery, just across from the airport and below the Pennsbury Bridge. Philly was a freaking cesspool even back then. I have no desire to ever go near to that place again.

28. fred5678 says:

“I am here to announce that President Trump is issuing an executive order that will make it easier to protect yourselves and your communities. He is rescinding restrictions from the prior administration that limited your agencies’ ability to get equipment through federal programs, including life saving gear like Kevlar vests and helmets and first responder and rescue equipment like what they’re using in Texas right now,” Sessions said.

WaPo response:

Trump now wants to militarize the police, at exactly the wrong time,

Aug 28, 2017Trump now wants to militarize the police, at exactly the wrong moment … a feeling like they’re an occupying force, as opposed to a force that’s part of the community that’s protecting them

• MustangBlues says:

What is this??? Are you lost in time?? Tripping, or off your meds??? Get some help.

• boogywstew says:

“Fred5678”, have you forgotten to use quotation marks?

• fred5678 says:

Nope.A simple colon sufficed to separate the two paragraphs I was contrasting.

Syntactical-descriptive
        In this sense the colon introduces a description; in particular, it makes explicit the elements of a set.
        I have three sisters: Daphne, Rose, and Suzanne.

• boogywstew says:

Putting a colon after, “WaPo response” shows us that the following words are from the WaPo. Leaving out quotation marks doesn’t tell us if it was a direct quote, which should have had quotation marks, or a summary … paraphasing etc. Still, no one would confuse YOUR words with the WaPo because you used a colon. The whole problem, what is misleading, is the spacing between that single sentence I refer to and your long 2 line link and then another big empty space before the last paragraph. Maybe you technically didn’t need quotation marks around that last paragraph because you used a colon on the other side but the quotation marks would have shown those words were NOT yours. THAT was the whole problem. I would have prefaced the last paragraph with, “The WaPo continues:” OR used quotation marks OR both. ( I understood your post myself after re-reading it a few times and guessing your intent, but I came back to defend “MustangBlues”.)

29. spoogels says:

Iran and Turkey seek to support riots in the US
    Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei tweeted that “if you’re dark-skinned walking in the US, you can’t be sure you’ll be alive in the next few minutes.”

• spoogels says:

Has the FBI or Wray picked up these terrorists yet?
      But he went after Flynn and Trump
      GITMO for them all
      Expel Fetullah Gulen too
      Back to Turkey
      They will deal with this scum

30. jus wundrin says:

NYPD rams SUVs into crowd of rioters.

31. MostlyRight says:

Trump should have special forces bagging Soros tonight, take his billions to rebuild, and Epstein him.

32. sunnyflower5 says:

33. bluenova1971 says:

Not to be outdone, paid “protestors” now causing probs at the Galleria Mall in Hoover, AL…a BLM go-to location in southern suburb of Bham…they have extorted cash from this city before.

34. RJ says:

Orange man bad…

35. spoogels says:

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Admits Federal Informants Linked to ANTIFA & Deadly Charlottesville Riots; Unlikely To Face Charges

• nimrodman says:

key sentence:

“The FBI has Intel assets implanted in several white supremacy sects, as well as the radical ANTIFA group

“… the Bureau is somewhat handcuffed in an investigation like this. How can you charge someone who might be linked … when you’ve been paying them for months or longer?”

In other words, how can we prosecute instigators we’ve been paying to stoke riots for stoking riots?

or something

• Joemama says:

Why do we pay a ton of money to keep the FBI in business?

They are completely incompetent.

They never catch muslim terrorists before they attack the USA.

They never catch big criminals, like hillary or comey or obama or themselves.

They frequently stage false flag events and always protect the criminals.

They cannot be trusted for anything. Never talk to an FBI agent, never cooperate with them. They are all pieces of s—.

Prove me wrong, FBI.

36. spoogels says:

MINN. GOVERNOR & MAYOR LIED: Jail records Show Most Arrested in Minneapolis Riots Live in Minnesota

37. Deplore Able says:

Thomas Jefferson: “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants”

38. Troublemaker10 says:

39. safvetblog says:

Los Angeles under mandatory 8pm-5:30am curfew. Mayor just asked for nat guard.

40. jus wundrin says:

One way of denying antifa. Take the comments for what theyre worth.

41. chojun says:

Very surprised to see limited violence here in Salt Lake City. Gov Herbert almost immediately activated the Utah National Guard. Good on him. Violence is not and should not be tolerated.

Local news sites like ksl and sltrib which tend to support a moderate and liberal crowd, respectively, are overwhelmingly, nearly universally negative in the comments on the articles about the rioting.

These people are thugs. They should be dealt with accordingly.

42. gabytango says:

Hope I can do this right….

Antifa Protestor paying off black teenagers:

43. safvetblog says:

LA Mayor declared city wide curfew this eve from 8pm to 5:30am. Asked for nat guard.

44. Troublemaker10 says:

45. regitiger says:

act like an dangerous animal…treat them like a dangerous animal.

in a steel box, taken far outside the city limits and dropped into the deepest forest….with a permanent tag showing who they are so they can be easily spotted.

those that survive, allowed back into society provided they serve 10 years in hard construction repairing the damage to the city..back breaking…20 hours a day…one meal and 1 liter of water…potato hash and spam in tuesdays. no compensation..and a permanent felony record..

any who are no legal citizens..launched into the ocean, just past the EEZ. Let them swim for their freedom…

lets make real men and women out of these animals…

they have not earned the right and the privilege to walk freely.

46. regitiger says:

weapons free
    danger close
    stay frosty

47. DesertRain says:

• sunnydaze says:

These riots are gonna end up Red Pilling a LOT of people. You can see this man beginning the process. God Bless him!

• WhiteBoard says:

Yea I’m getting red pilled seeing the media on the right jump on this, by catering to racists taking advantage of this…

No indian , asian, hispanis, or white people killed are ever given justice by being focused on in the media.

If i was black – id be screaming STOP this crap you are destroying my chance to be an AMERICAN because everyone will think im just an ungrateful taker.

For example on fox news – that POS reporter saying that trump said peaceful protetings leads to shooting (that reporter needs to be arrested for inciting violence)

• hawkins6 says:

Candace adds an important and articulate voice of reason and insight to any discussion.

I wonder who the people are that this intrepid Councillor said was encouraging black kids to engage in violence–antifa? A local gang recruiter?

From my experience, teens are at the most impressionable age and the manipulators know it. It’s when many nefarious recruiters try to corrupt their minds to join a gang or a rioting mob. In many people’s lives, this age is a pivotal and critical time when “father figures” or others can provide either a positive influence in their lives like a coach or lead them down a perilous path of crime and misery.

• Laurie Walker says:

It’s all whitey’s fault? Why are young black teenagers out commiting crimes? Are there no black adults around to keep them in check?

• Peoria Jones says:

In my mostly Black neighborhood in a midwestern town, the young children have been running around screaming and hollering until midnight, unsupervised. The adults who should be supervising are doing a lot of partying and drug dealing. It’s been like this since the schools shut down and welfare recipients were gifted maximum benefits. It’s hell.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

One of the funniest skits ever made was Chappelle’s take on the Black community after receiving reparations. His proclamation of “I’m rich bitch!” describes your reality perfectly.

• Peoria Jones says:

Well I could use a laugh about now. The blind White supremacist skit was another gem. Kinda reminds me of the ridiculousness of these Dem city leaders trying to blame the rioting on White supremacists. It’s farcical.

• Joemama says:

Dear Lord, please provide this man with the wisdom to do what is right and please provide him with peace of mind to allow him to execute his plan effectively.

Amen.

• JCM800 says:

Place the Blame where it belongs.
      The Criminal committing the Act.
      Nothing More
      Nothing Less.

• JCM800 says:

Blame anybody but the Blacks committing the Criminal Acts.
      It certainly can’t be their fault.
      Crime is the new Black Entitlement.

• Vincent Piotet says:

Thank you, dear Candice !
      Your VOICE rings loud/clear.
      We join you in your crying desire.

We too want truth to heal the wounds
      that ” liberals of all colors worldwide” daily
      bring to Americans and other citizen worldwide.

We too want our sons and daughters to know/love
      the reasoning behind our Constitution and our laws.

We too want America to return to its basic design and purpose !

• sharon goodson says:

As I expected Floyd is a career criminal already convicted of holding a gun in the ribs of a woman during an armed home invasion. The Minneapolis medical examiner reported that Floyd did not die from suffocation or asphyxiation and his death was probably helped along from being heavily drugged and having preexisting heart and artery disease. The officer was using a knee hold down that was taught in the police academy and is frequently used all over the country.