Intellectual Froglegs – A Coded Message to Subversive Comrades in Quarantine…

Comrade citizens, the Ministry of COVID Compliance is transmitting this Emergency Action Message (EAM) to warn all good citizens about a subversive effort to initiate a rebellion. The rebel alliance is attempting recruitment through the use of humor:

[VISIT TRANSMISSION HERE]

Be aware, subversive agent/humorist Joe Dan Gorman is transmitting his message through a series of difficult to trace rebound satellite broadcasts.  Until his bunker location is identified, all good citizens are advised to avoid falling into his trap.  Humor is not allowed during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the Ministry is not amused.

Do not fall prey to the rebellion.  The Alabama dog did actually bite the cow, twice; and the cowboys did retrieve the rebellious bovine before any significant damage was done to the shrubs and Ministry-approved garden gnomes.  However, this incident serves to highlight the inherent risks of attempting spontaneous acts of liberty and/or freedom. Be aware.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Coronavirus, Deep State, Humor & Quizzes. Bookmark the permalink.

57 Responses to Intellectual Froglegs – A Coded Message to Subversive Comrades in Quarantine…

1. T2020 says:

No humor? What about those disturbing tik tok nurse dance videos?

• jumpinjarhead says:

What is Tiktok?

• Kirsty I says:

My God, this is not about dancing nurses! This is about a nurse practicioner telling her story on her facebook page that Sundance just posted,(Sara NP)
      and her colleague who went to NY to help in the hospitals is saying that people are being murdered,
      those were her words,
      the family is not being let in, the patients are being intubated within a closed system and they’re dying from proper O2 levels in the blood.
      They’re not even checking on the patients, they check the ventilators at the patient’s door!!
      People are getting fired, emergency room Dr.’s, nurses, pathologists.
      It’s a freaking global NWO attack.
      Wake Up and start praying or use your social media. I don’t have social media so I rely on my good brethren on CT to do some of that leg work and if there was ever leg work to do it is freaking now.
      Go back to Sundance’s last post and listen to the nurse. She’s using the word
      MURDER.

• TreeClimber says:

Actually this is the Intellectual Froglegs post. You’re thinking of the previous post.

• barnabusduke says:

Ummm, Most of us have seen it, AND agree with your assessment. However, we also live to have fun occasionally, and that’s the point of this particular posting by Sundance. However I don’t think that it’s fair to condemn us here for lightheartedness, and then in your same post, expect US to do the work that you choose not to do. It’s called “choices”.

• wodiej says:

I think it’s fair to condemn using a chinese company app that just committed worldwide germ warfare. Perhaps you all think that is funny too. How old are you all? You sound like you are about 12.

• Trump2020 says:

It’s FEAR…. perfect example if people are who are controlled by fear and are no longer rational…

• T2020 says:

I think you posted this on the wrong post.

• T2020 says:

You posted your comment on the wrong post. This is NOT the nurse practitioner post. This is the Intellectual Froglegs post. Please calm down.

2. TwoLaine says:

Blago? Wow!

3. Kirsty I says:

I posted before about empty wards in the UK. 40,000 empty beds.
    Before I got into this with a physician friend of mine who can’t take it, frankly, I was listening to one of Kim Clements prophecies.
    He talked about people falling to their knees in NY City. He saw it in a vision. The evil is too powerful to face alone.
    Battlestations, patriots.
    For me, that’s my knees.
    If I was in NY I would go downtown and get on my knees in the middle of the MASH unit and tell Franklin’s ministry.
    This is either the end or the beginning.
    We Decide.

4. Kirsty I says:

I don’t have social media. Someone needs to let the MASH unit in Central Park what’s happening as well as the people on the Mercy or the Comfort.
    Let’s go, people
    People are being murdered one by one.
    Go! NOW!

5. What an awesome summation LOL.

Thank you for sharing,.

6. barnabusduke says:

Well now, Cuz done got famous! Hope he don’t get all uppity now… 😉 Great show folks, enjoy! 🙂

7. ParteaGirl says:

Here’s a little preview to whet your appetite. Great episode Joe Dan!

8. TreeClimber says:

Yay, a knew IF! I can’t wait to share it with my husband later. 😀

9. BetsyRossRocked says:

Watched it … loved it !

Found my frog pin that I wore thru out the election today !

10. CNN_sucks says:

Nice work. Love the pic.

11. Kulak69 says:

Thank You Sundance, for posting this one! Needed that. Love me some IF.
    “Fire the explosive bolts!”

12. Abolt says:

“Our forefathers would be shooting by now”

• GB Bari says:

Our forefathers would have already won by now.

Tell them to stay in their cabins and eat jerky for two months?
      I don’t think so.

13. Thanks, Sundance.
    You have been relentless.

14. Sherri Young says:

LOVE me some Intellectual Froglegs.

Think I saw one of our locals in the credits again.

15. MustangBlues says:

Joe Dan Gorman is a national treasure, Like Sundance.

Donate to Each to Help Liberate Ailing America.

16. Val says:

LOL! Joe Dan’s take on the “Bat Soup” and A.F. Branco face …I can’t stop laughing!!

“Trump 2.0 is gonna be a sight to see”
    Amen, Joe Dan!

17. Paul Bogdan Jr. says:

Love this. Go to his website and check out his playlist. This is American humor at it’s finest. The left has nothing again nothing even close.

18. Rick554 says:

I’m a regular contributor to IF. Thanks Sundance! Joe Dan is doing the hard work that we all are doing….plus he’s hilarious! It would behoove a Good Patriot to help this guy out. And if ya can’t send money, you’re probably related 😀. Rick and Rebel the Dog!!

19. TexSwede says:

Great Joe Don…as always.

20. buzzybee says:

This gave me much needed laughter! Great perspective too!
    Thank you, Sundance!