Idaho Police Arrest Subversive Mom For Taking Children to Playground…

Comrades, after the Meridian cornavirus enforcement police received several calls from compliant citizens, a dangerous group of subversive moms were identified engaging in non-approved playground activity against the interests of the state.  Local authorities activated an emergency response task force & arrested the lead scofflaw mom at the park.

According to video smuggled from the park by an underground network of rebellious female breeders, Mrs. Sarah Brady was instructed by the COVID-19 compliance officers to vacate the playground.  Ms. Brady refused to comply with the order and was subsequently handcuffed and arrested for violations of the state lock-down, ie. misdemeanor trespassing.

IDAHO – Meridian officers made several attempts to help BRADY adhere to the rules. She was non-compliant and forced officers to place her under arrest to resolve the issue. She was arrested for trespassing.

These are very trying times and the Meridian Police Department supports the public’s right to assemble for peaceful protest, however the right does not include damaging public property or ignoring closures of City property and facilities (link)

The brave officers of Idaho law enforcement and coronavirus compliance put their lives on the line to capture this outlaw. However, the fate of the world hangs in the balance, and the Meridian police are thankful for compliant citizens who used the tip-line to notify the task-force of this threatening and subversive activity.

Fortunately, this time the thin-blue-line was able to overcome the resistance and suppress the rebellion; but this example should remind us all  it takes the entire village to stay alert & report these dangerous scofflaws immediately.

All rogue citizens must be contained, especially the breeders, lest they put our compliant society at risk of infection. Playground moms are some of the most dangerous and subversive elements within our society; some even carry the potential for home-schooling.

Breeding citizens are a big concern, they may not just carry biologics they could possibly carry a more alarming virus of wrong-thought, potentially even perspectives on freedom, against the interests of the state.

During these stressful times any wrong-thought, without regard for our collective need, is an indication a breeder citizen may be a subversive. Rogue citizens would be subversive to our new society and must be controlled with extreme mitigation efforts.

The COVID Compliance Ministry appreciates good citizens who comply with the interests of the state. Good citizenship is rewarded with enhanced credits allowing access to a safe COVID Compliant Society. A safer society; where the odds will always be in your favor.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, A New America, Abusive Cops, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Communist, Coronavirus, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Police action, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

1,007 Responses to Idaho Police Arrest Subversive Mom For Taking Children to Playground…

1. Eaglet says:

Conservatives eating their own as evidence by some of the comments on this thread. I am going to go for a run and contemplate the meaning of “No Trespassing”

• amwick says:

I just read that she is married to a cop.. Haven’t seen that anywhere else, but it is ironic…

If it is true…

• III% says:

I’m with you there. I have been reading these comments and just biting my tongue. The ire for all of this should be directed at lawyers. Why you ask? Because the Mayor and City Council CLOSED the CITY PARK based on advice from the city attorney on how best not to get sued. In this case the attorney I am blaming are those blood-suckers lying in wait to sue the city because they DIDN’T shut the park down and people got sick.
      The people were at a protest, it was called and designed as such. One of the side effects of protesting anything is sometimes you might get arrested. The police tried not to arrest anyone, but some people just won’t take “I don’t want to arrest you” for an answer.

• booger71 says:

What would happen if a child got the flu from the park, broke an arm or leg, was sexually assaulted at a park? Better just close them down for good.

• III% says:

You miss the point on purpose I think. Every state has declared this a “health emergency”. By doing so, they have declared that it is a serious contagion. Now, that kid could easily get the virus from any number of places, but do you think it would stop a lawyer from suing the city because the city didn’t take “precautions during a health emergency”?
          If the equipment was in disrepair or faulty, then you really think the city wouldn’t be sued? Puh-leaze. The parents would have an attorney so fast it would make your head swim. We live in a litigious society where people view it as a way to make bank.

• jx says:

How would you know (prove) were the virus was contracted?

• III% says:

Rarely does that come into it in a civil matter. It is preponderance of the evidence. Plus there is the fact that a lot of times a “settlement” will be reached because it is cheaper than fighting the lawsuit.

• jx says:

Unless the kid is there 12+ hours a day every day the preponderance of the evidence shows that a majority of time was NOT spent at the playground.

• III% says:

You act as if the jury wouldn’t be full of citizens who would love to see “authority” taken down.

Also, without anyone else in the family being sick, and the parents swearing “it was the only place we went”, how does the city prove it WASN’T the park?

• gymcy81 says:

…cheaper than fighting a lawsuit…

The police etc. are generally present to enforce laws – and not to practice being “the judge”.
              But, there are exceptions.
              You just never know, which officer might show up.

Enforcing “guidelines”, social distance for instance, on the other hand…gets to be a wee bit of an over-extension – legally, to hold up in court.
              [ and making ‘them’ prove “their” case, legally, is on them …unfortunately on your time and dime, while they get paid. That is unbalanced.]

Is that “cheaper than fighting” because (by design) the slip and fall lawyer$ like to find reason$ to extend the issue over A LOT of time – while billing clients for their time?

Is it also why “tort reform” gets discussed but, never gets resolved by legislation
              (which consists of staff people that are lawyer$ or intern$, and politicians are largely funded by attorney’s or as$ociation$.)?

” cheaper than fighting”…?
              But upon further considerations…
              Freedom is not free…

Lord knows, that a lot of people know.

All gave some,
              and
              Some, gave their all.
              Many times (for us…for good reason… the alternative tyranny is not good, and is often seemingly endless to resolve.
              For a snippet, a taste, of the societal contrasts, watch “Hunger Games”… )

• III% says:

The cheaper than fighting remark was literally regarding the closure of the parks, and the propensity of cities to settle what is considered nuisance suits, like your kid catching wuhan and blaming it on the city would be.

In this particular instance, they were enforcing trespass rather than “social distancing”, it is however an interesting question. How do they uphold “social distancing” if you refuse. I suppose they could charge you with “disorderly”, but even that would be a stretch. I also wonder how they can enforce the “mask in public” deal.
                I suspect I might find that one out if they decide to try it in my state. If I have worked for the last 6 weeks without one, I ain’t starting now.

• III% says:

I have no idea where in the ether my earlier reply went, so I will reply again.

You are being deliberately obtuse. This particular flu has had every state declare a “health emergency”, therefore the onus on the state and local government is different from a legal perspective.

If the equipment were in disrepair or faulty, you think the city wouldn’t be sued? Puh-leaze. There are many these days who look at everything from an angle of how to sue to make some money.

That last one was just ignorant and not worthy of any type of rebuttal.

• Due Gonzalez says:

Nice try. All they would have to do is post the guidelines from the CDC like trails around my area. Of course people will sue and play the victim card. But by posting the guidelines, it is up to the individual to decide whether they will take the”risk” to play at the park. Sheesh.

• III% says:

If you read my earlier posts, you would see that was why I said blame it on the lawyers waiting to sue the city. The city attorney advised the mayor and city council of the best way to shield themselves from liability.

Don’t mistake me, I agree this is all stupid. It isn’t however unconstitutional.

• Dan says:

The “virus” didn’t cause these frauds to declare a “health emergency” and those officials you so blindly trust are hiding important data such as the year over year death counts, the criteria for declaring a CV-19 case, and the criteria for attributing a death to CV-19. This has little to do with the virus (we did not of these things in response to the 2017-2018 flu that killed 80,000) and a lot to do with intimidating the people to distract them from the multitrillion dollar heist that is going on.

• III% says:

Man, you are so losing it and going off on tangents.
              You don’t know me, what I think or anything else. You are just ticked because I am blowing a hole in your “tyranny” narrative.
              I have never, ever, once said I trust the officials. I merely stated the HAD declared it a “health emergency”. As far as how overblown this crap is, you are preaching to the choir. I KNOW this. What I am trying to get people to see is, this particular incident ISN’T unconstitutional. Stupid yes, unconstitutional no,

• ozzy says:

Don’t worry the lawyers, mayor, cops and all public officials will be fine. The coming lawsuit will be paid for by the very same soccer moms.

• III% says:

The coming law suit for this one at least will have no merit and be tossed out.

• Lulu says:

Not if it goes to the right jury. But you’re probably right judges don’t want things like this to go to trial – citizens might start practicing justice from the jury box.

• chemman says:

Maybe not. The evidence that the primary vector is enclosed spaces for a period of time is growing. That information may be enough to turn a simple negligence and therefore immune to suit into a gross negligence and in a boat load of trouble.

• BigTalkers says:

The Police Report stated the park was open while the playground within it was closed. What sense does that make if the children are supervised and ‘social distancing’ is observed..?

Oh, I know.. Childen can’t vote!

• III% says:

I didn’t say it made sense, I said it was closed, and it was closed by the city council and mayor. They CAN do that. The DID do that. They problem the people have should be taken up WITH the council and mayor.

• J says:

I think Nancy Pelosi is already negotiating the humanity and necessity to allow all persons including children to have their voices heard in the upcoming elections as a condition of passing the next Coronavirus small business bailout package. /s

• Dan says:

Where does the city get the authority to close the park? Certainly not under the emergency powers code. This is tyranny. That is why it is proper to resist. Those cops were despicable and their attitude was clear. “I’ve told you to leave!” We don’t have to don’t have obey unlawful orders and the Mayor and Council dictatorial powers.

• III% says:

The city got the authority when they bought it. The can close it, sell it, any number of things. They can decide tomorrow it is too expensive to maintain and close it and sell it.
          If you don’t like the cops, then by all means, don’t call one. If you want to resist tyranny, do it where and how it needs to be. At City Hall, the Mayors office, the state capitol ect, not calling a protest at the park so you can be arrested for publicity.
          My bigger point is as always, this was stupid, not unconstitutional.

• III% says:

Closed by the city council and mayor.

• Leaving says:

Park was not closed.

The playground equipment was taped off by order of the city.

• Marc says:

There’s a huge rally in Richmond, VA today and there are thousands downtown at city hall in vehicles, all breaking the governor’s edict. Cops can’t arrest everybody.

• III% says:

I agree. I am also good with people being at City Hall protesting where the SHOULD be. If it is the mayor and city council, you protest where they can see and hear you. If is is the governor, you go to the capital. We absolutely have a right to protest, but that wasn’t a protest. That was a staged event, and it got them exactly what they want.

• BigTalkers says:

The last time this level of “Civil Disobedience” took place was during the Viet Nam War..

STAY WITH IT, FOLKS!

• F.D.R. in Hell says:

One big difference, Big… the Media was against the Vietnam War.

• czarowniczy says:

More like the media aided and abetted the Communist North.

• spren says:

Just like the anointed saint, Walter Cronkite, declaring the war was lost after the Tet offensive even though we had obliterated the Viet Cong who were never again a force in the war.

• czarowniczy says:

I was there for Tet ’68, we completely destroyed the Viet Cong, from then on it was the Regular North Vietnamese Army against us. The NVA kept a few of the black pajama krewe on hand for propaganda purposes but they were flat out destroyed.

Don’t start me on Khe Sahn either, we littered the mountains around the base with dead NVA that the NVA had a hard time recovering from. They didn’t chase us off the mountain, we left as they retreated to lick their wounds.

• cjzak says:

Where’s the gov.? In N.C.?

• spren says:

III, people like you are the problem and represent a clear and present danger to the freedoms that so many brave people have given their lives to protect. If these same “authorities” issue an edict that you are to stay in your bedroom, and certainly not even stick your head outside of the door, are you going to so readily comply just because they said so? Civil disobedience is one of the last peaceful methods available for people to resist and protest against unreasonable actions taken by THEIR government. People like you are going to provoke this thing to turn violent. By the way, I find it curious I’ve never seen you here before.

• III% says:

Again, someone commenting about things that they have no idea about.
            If you don’t understand that since the city owns the property, they can lawfully and legally close it, then I don’t know what else to say. If people want to protest the reason for it, as in the big hoax, ok, but it doesn’t make it unconstitutional for them to do it.
            Now, if my governor comes out tomorrow and says “you must wear a mask to be in public”, she will get the one finger salute and I will dare the police to arrest me, and the judges to figure out what “law” I broke.
            As far as not seeing me here before, can’t say I’ve seen you either. I am here every day, but that doesn’t mean I post a lot. In fact I rarely post.
            For good measure I shall now make an idiotic statement about you as you did me: it is people like you that are the problem and represent a clear and present danger by not understanding the difference between lawful and unlawful acts, not knowing what tyranny actually is, and will incite dangerous riots that will only make it harder to use peaceful means to change things. People like you leave no recourse but violence by getting your panties in a twist and having the vapors over things that they shouldn’t, thereby diluting the true and just protests.

• Judith says:

Lol III% don’t hold back now..

The Enemedia keeps leading these good people down those darned blind alleys. All the twists and turns and rabbit holes..

Do the good sheeple ever stop to look WHERE they’re being lead to?

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Their emotions cloud their good judgement, just like that “hands up don’t shoot” bs. It’s never what it *appears* to be.

And they think that the *Democrats* are gullible?

Pffft.. The UNiparty’s got us *all* dancing on strings now. Law and order are firmly in their sights.. playing both sides to the middle.

• trialbytruth says:

Yes no trespassing of taxpayers on taxpayer paid for public Trust lands.

• boogywstew says:

See how it goes? One day some folks are looking for a rope and tree to string up medical personnel, today law enforcement officers and next week it’ll be self employed flooring installers, as near to being a living saint as one could be.

2. jimincalif says:

I am gutted for our country, and for my family as well. Where do we go to get our constitution back? We bought a house in Meridian last year, our kids/grandkids have all moved there and we (were) looking forward escaping the heavy hand of California government and move to a red state. I guess it’s going to be more like California. We are still here due to my (one blind/one Alzheimer) elderly in-laws (ages 92 and 93), we can’t in good conscience leave while they are living. To my future Idaho neighbors, we are not coming there to vote like “Californians”. Maybe we can help turn back the (blue) tide.

• northwoodswatcher says:

I am with you in fighting to take back our liberties. I moved to Vermont to get away from the cities but to help the native Vermonters (who are mostly conservative) take back the state from the flatlands who have taken over here, in New Hampshire, and in Maine. You have to fight them. ALL OF THE LAND IN THE COUNTRY IS OURS. It is a mistake to run back to some “refuge,” because eventually there will be no refuge. It may be a long twilight struggle — and the fight against communism has been going on since 1917 — but giving up ground to the enemy is the wrong way to win. Confrontation is the way to win.

• spren says:

It is sickening how so many Massholes moved to VT and NH to “escape” the high levels of taxation in MA, only to bring their sick leftist mentalities to those states. The previous mentalities of those states, (NH “Live free or die” goes without question) but even in Vermont, which has always had a progressive tinge to them, they were still fiercely independent and self-reliant, protecting their second amendment rights like few other states. Living in PA at the time, my wife and I would take vacations to go skiing in VT. We were amazed that no one locked up their skis when taking a break in the lodge to go eat or heat up. I asked a local about that and he told me that if you are caught stealing someone’s skis, they lock you up and throw away the key! This was shortly after I had my skis stolen at a PA ski slope.

I now live in CT and most of my friends have abandoned the state and moved to North Carolina. I love where I live as it is some of the most beautiful countryside you can find, and have been hanging on hoping against all hope that the screw will turn and some sanity will return. I know I’m probably a fool, but my family has owned the land I live on since the 1940s and I’m not going to give it up without a fight. But in the midst of the economic turmoil created by this overblown response to the severe flu, our local school district is calling for an 11% increase in their budget including a 4% increase to the teachers and administrators who haven’t worked in more than two months and who are all still being paid. I guess sanity is going to take much longer to return than I have hoped.

3. Unclezeb says:

So Promise Keepers are on your side and will protect your rights?

4. MR52 says:

Free Sarah!!!!!!!!

5. MR52 says:

Make America Open Again!!!!!

6. boogywstew says:

I thought the woman did a courageous and correct thing AND I think the cops did the right thing to arrest her. If she didn’t ask to be arrested I don’t know if she would have been arrested or not. I thought I heard the cop giving her “5 seconds” but I’m not sure if that was a countdown to arrest or a ticket. For the most part, folks on here are asking the cops for the impossible. If they SHOULDN’T have arrested her for trespassing than can they arrest someone who disobeys a curfew or martial law after a riot? Should it be up to our individual choice to obey in that case? What about a curfew or martial law after a hurricane? All I’m saying is after the Ferguson, MO and Freddy Grey baloney from the Left, why are we on the Right forcing the cops into a Sophie’s Choice? They are damned by one side if they do and damned by the other side if they don’t.

• andy krause says:

Police can arrest anyone. The charges may not “stick” or they may be dropped. The saying is “You can beat the rap but you can’t beat the ride”.

• boogywstew says:

I had 3 DUIs and I had a couple that I was arrested for and beat. I also drove without a license and got caught. ALL of my arrests (6 – 8 ???) were alcohol related. I’m no stranger to handcuffs and policemen. Being nice after being arrested definitely pays. Judges ALWAYS ask the cops in court how you behaved. How tight they make handcuffs, whether they put the AC on in the car for you, whether you get a cup of coffee during booking or a donut, whether you get thrown in the holding cell or whether they let you sit quietly handcuffed until your bail shows up, whether they give you 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 phone calls instead of one … all depend on your behaviour and the cops don’t have to do any of those things I mention. Oh yeah, I gave up drinking on 1 – 1 -2000 and I haven’t been arrested since?

• Judith says:

I suspect quite a few posters hit the bottle, Boogywstew. Isn’t it a rule not to hit the sauce while commenting? Or is that more of a guideline than a rule? (Ghostbusters)

• boogywstew says:

I wonder about that myself. I love being sober and I’m never tempted to drink. All my friends drink and I usually have alcohol around the house. I was very lucky I never hurt anyone while drinking and driving.

• northwoodswatcher says:

This is simple. The governors have no such powers to imprison citizens. The governors are public servants. They can ASK people to stay at home, etc. But they cannot ORDER us to do anything, except to obey constitutional laws. If someone is breaking the speed limit you give them a ticket. If someone is using a playground during a phony pandemic in which the governor act like Hitler, or, better yet, Stalin, then you don’t enforce those laws. The sheriffs in northern Michigan understood that. The sheriffs in those Maine counties understood that. The cops in Louisville DON’T understand that. These orders are NOT LAWS. They are unconstitutional act. They are violations of oaths of office. They are not to be obeyed. They are grounds for the Attorney General of the United States to send the U.S. Marshalls swooping in to arrest these governors, lieutenant governors, health department directors, and any/all state official complicit in the enforcement of unconstitutional edicts. I want to see Barr arrest hundreds of these communists and ship them to Gitmo…. What these governors is pulling IS THAT BAD! These are hanging offenses. These police took oats to the constitutional, not to some governor. Hell, the Redcoats were pansies compared to some of the commie crap these governors are pulling… this is genuine, honest-to-God, revolutionary stuff….

• III% says:

So when a city posts that a park closes at dark that’s unconstitutional and they shouldn’t make anyone leave from there?

• booger71 says:

It wasn’t dark

• northwoodswatcher says:

No, that would be constitutional. Putting yellow tape around public playground equipment and arresting someone for touching it is nonsensical and therefore no cop in his right mind would enforce it. No cop in his right mind would head out on a powerboat to arrest someone paddle boarding in the ocean. No cop would break up a gathering of people on the street who are just talking because some governor said they were too close together. No cop would roust a home wedding or funeral because they deemed too many people to be in the home. No cop would pull someone over on the Pennsylvania Turnpike because they were just out for a drive. If you cannot figure out the difference between something that doesn’t violate the Bill of Rights and something that is out in la-la land, then I gotta say that you should watch Cuomo pressers and lap it all up.

• III% says:

You conflate very different things. The city, county, state, and federal governments CAN and DO close parks, or haven’t you been paying attention? Some of the stuff that is being enforced IS over the top and SHOULD be called out. This isn’t one of them. Once the park was closed under the “health order” it did become trespassing.

• boogywstew says:

Like the woman arrested, I admire your clear thinking. Stop picking on the cops. You’re shooting the messenger. You never answered my questions about civil disobedience after a riot or hurricane and whether curfews then are Constitutional.

• Judith says:

People now have too much time on their hands and are seriously glued to that mind-numbing boob tube.

When they are outraged about some pussyhat trying to get herself arrested, but don’t give a damn about people dying because they can’t get lifesaving medication, we are squarely in FAKE NEWS territory.

It’s even worse than the Twilight zone: No critical thinking skills allowed. Just a pack of dogs run wild.. And I’m not referring to that stupid lady.

• Sun Yat Sen says:

You clearly didn’t watch any of the longer videos that showed what happened. You’re ignorant on this matter.

• Judith says:

I know it was a staged event by a Fakebook activist, who insisted on being arrested, and used her kids as props for sympathy.

• Sun Yat Sen says:

You double down on an ignorant statement with another ignorant statement. Watch the videos posted higher up on the thread. You’re making a nonsensical argument and standing YOUR ground on YOUR supposition based on YOUR wishes, not facts. Don’t be lazy.

• northwoods- probably the best comment I’ve read today.

• III% says:

It was the Mayor and City Council who closed the park, base on the advice from the City Attorney. There grievance is with those who were elected. That is where the protest belongs. If they don’t like the current city government, well it’s easier to change it than it is at state or federal level.

• III% says:

I’m with you there Boogy. At this point, all they are catching is damnation from all sides.

• boogywstew says:

I’m from a cop’s family. Is it any wonder cops stick together and usually don’t socialize outside their own circle?

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

Understandable, boogeystew, but unfortunately that is what leads police to view all of society as “us vs them.” They see bad guys and each other, but not the law-abiding folks who pay their salaries.

• buzzybee says:

JoAnn, you’re making a good point that I hope will not be missed. Hope fellow Treepers will think about this seriously. Sometimes professionals forget what real life is like OUTSIDE of their profession. I’ve run into this with teachers. I think same is true with public health. workers. They get a mind set.

It’s callled ‘institutional thinking’.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

• Judith says:

That goes both ways. Police work is a thankless job. People have no respect for our laws or the person behind the badge.

This Fakebook activist was not one of the “law abiding folks” you describe. She is a professional agitator who uses her kids to further her agenda. Same m.o. as that snowflake Greta. She wanted to be arrested and got her wish.

• spren says:

Please inform me when martial law has been imposed after a hurricane? Should we always dutifully submit to authoritarian dictates just because they have been dictated? Do mothers taking their children to a park, assuming their own risk and observing social distancing, deserve to be arrested just because of some arbitrary order? How much are you willing to abide these kinds of orders? Can’t you see how so much of this is actually a test run to , excuse the pun, take the temperature of the public’s willingness to obey without any challenge the edicts of the wannabe tyrannical government?

• RatedProduct says:

Yep!
        This kind of thing has been rattling around in the minds of wannabe arch-villains for many years. Whether they may have instituted it or not, they are watching very carefully.
        “Just how many saps are there out there? What sort of push-back might we face?”

• boogywstew says:

e have been many mandatory evacuations and curfews imposed before, during and after hurricanes. The San Francisco Earthquake and Chicago Fire resulted in martial law. Hawaii had martial law imposed for over 2 years after Pearl Harbor. There have been about a dozen instances of martial law imposed in the US. I think we need to focus on this Covid 19 as the fraud it is. Governors can legally declare public emergencies so I don’t want to argue about that. I want them impeached for making up emergencies that don’t exist. A cop can arrest me, I won’t argue that. But don’t I have to commit a crime? If the police chief tells his officer to arrest me for embezzeling when I didn’t, it’s not the cop’s job to go over the company’s books.

• chemman says:

Our legal system is based on a concept called standing. If you aren’t harmed by a rule you can’t get standing in court to try and overturn it. This was an act of civil disobedience and the arrest gives the lady standing to challenge the rule in court. The only issue is whether the district attorney will file charges or drop the case especially after the news driven bad optics of the arrest.

• Judith says:

That’s it! She purposely planted herself there and the officer simply played his part. I’m hearing she is married to an LEO. Maybe they staged the whole thing.

Sympathetic treepers should THANK this cop profusely, for giving the fakebook activist exactly what she wanted: standing to challenge “closed playgrounds” in court.

I guess she couldn’t find her way to City Hall to make a Constitutional stand against National Health Emergencies instead of closed playgrounds, but nobody said these fakebook activists were smart. Just active.

7. Beau Geste says:

vote out the mayor and city council/trustees !!

8. Eileen McRae says:

Great article pointing how much the country has accepted lock-downs, squealers, spying on your neighbor, government taking away Constitutional rights, loss of First Amendment/Second Amendment, “thought” police, government backed police state, etc.

Once freedoms are eroded, they are gone forever!

• henry says:

We have to take away your freedoms so your kids will not know what they lost.

• BigTalkers says:

+100%!

You’re right, of course. It’s been taking place incrementally for a long time!

• cjzak says:

Well the kids are already being taught in school that the govt. is there to take care of them. They learn that America’s past is not something to be proud of and that they need to believe their govt. leaders because somehow they are smarter and know more than the people who elected them and no longer have to do what the people want. How they get to be all knowing and so smart no one seems to have an answer for.

Sad, but so many adults fall into that category too who should know better.

• northwoodswatcher says:

…People used to ask how the most advanced society in Europe could fall so quickly and so deeply into such a nightmare world of violent degradation as did the Germany (and Austria) that morphed into the nucleus of the Nazi empire. Well, now we have the answer….

• buzzybee says:

To Eileen; Yep. Germany discovered that the hard way back in the 1940s. So did other countries under other despots. It starts with propaganda and horrible public policy and apathetic/complacent citizenry.

While these things are very difficult. I’m relieved to see there’s a lot of public discussion, even the protests are not a bad thing if they’re peaceful. Americans need to THINK.

• There is a good article on American Thinker today, Eileen McRae, by Anna L. Stark called “Holed Up, Hunkered Down and Held Hostage”.

I wish I could past the link but have not been able to sorry

In this article she lists some of the amazing and bizarre new guidelines that elected officials in some states, cities and counties have enacted under the powers that have been given to them because of the health scare from the Covid virus.

And if these new guide lines are not followed, the citizens who disobey them can be fined and/or spend time in jail.

If you have a chance to read it, do.

• Judith says:

Do you think maybe those who wish to drag out the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting National Emergency, by ignoring lifesaving treatments and encouraging civil disobedience instead of promoting basic caution, are doing it in an effort to *derail* the planned opening of some thirty states? Think about it.

Whenever the Enemedia push a certain narrative, I always remember The Snake story. You knew it was a snake when you took it in. So try to figure out their *real* motive for manipulating public opinion this way or that. Believe me, it’s never what it seems.

9. Ursula says:

Just called captain Matt Sly 208-884-7361 to express my anger. I was able to leave a message since no one is physically answering the phone.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I was able to leave a message”

That probably means that messages are being erased, since it is not filling up – giving you a “mailbox full” message.

I wonder if the messages are just being deleted without even being listened to?

10. amwick says:

The big question in my mind is what next, from a legal standpoint… I disagree with the entire concept of city, state, and national lockdowns, however they appear in your area. But, once they are there, what are the remedies? I don’t think this whole incident was the best example, for several reasons. I am a rule follower, by nature, but I have been wondering about civil liberties since this whole tragedy started.. I liken it to the internment of Japanese Americans during ww2.
    This is a difficult time.. this virus is a killer.. I know that all too well, but there is just too much that is still unknown. I mentioned a woman named Kim Pagan, what happened to her seems much more concerning that this playground battle.
    I have seen several very dear people disparaged here, that is not a conversation.. that is not a discussion, not by a long shot… especially Katica, for daring to try and bring in a bit more information on this incident. We may be surprised, very much surprised by how this all turns out.

• northwoodswatcher says:

The remedy is one barrel of pitch, heated, and applied to a naked mayor, councilman, governor, health department director, with feathers added for modesty, and then judicious placement of said party on a rough rail, from which the party in question would be given the ride of their life to the limits of the town, and instructed to GET THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA!

• hjx says:

We have yet to reach the number of deaths from flu in 2018. We didn’t have national house arrest. We didn’t destroy our businesses and economy. We didn’t arrest people for going to a park.

Compliance uber alles! That’s the death knell of this country.

• northwoodswatcher says:

Forget the numbers that are being reported. They are FAKE. The CDC has instructed the reporting bodies to call everything that is even tangentially related to Covid-19 to be reported as a Covid-19 death. I seem to recall that the City of New York reported a sudden surge of deaths right after this CDC directive came through. Go back to the videos interviewing Dr. Jensen for more details. How far off are the reported Covid-19 deaths. My gut tells me to cut what they report by 3/4 to 4/5. Yes, it’s that bad. Recall, there was a report when the death toll was 5,000 that if you factored out everyone with serious underlying medical conditions, Covid-19 actually kill no more than 150 patients. Almost nobody under 65 or even 70 reports serious symptoms. The Stanford University report last week and the other California university report this week indicates that most people who have it don’t know they have it. Our dear “experts” have underestimated the spread on order of 50-85 times. This is ridiculous — it defies the definition of these reporting bodies as “expert.” The true final Covid-19 toll is guaranteed to be orders of magnitude lower than the common flu. Can you understand the scale of this scam? This is not drug-resistant tuberculosis we’re dealing with here. This is a member of the family of cold and flu viruses, but it is nothing like the Spanish flu. We also have had, since day one, a cure. Back in 2005 researchers discovered that Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) cured SARS. It cured MERS. Shit. You’d think these freaking idiot virologists would have immediately thought when Covid-19 was first reported, “Hell, I bet HCQ would cure this!” Well, they didn’t. Yes, our scientists and researcher ARE THAT FREAKING INCOMPENTENT. I know. I do PR for a clinical trial company and for another medical device company. I could tell you stories! The feds bungled this big time. This is an OVERREACTION FOR THE AGES. This is so far out in left field it’s not funny. This disease in NOT the angel of death that the Criminal Leftist Media would have you believe. This is all an exercise is seeing how far they can push you before you’ll react. They need to know for when they get a demonRAT back in the Oval Office. That’s all this is. it is one huge crackpot convention!!!

• czarowniczy says:

As I’ve posted before, hospitals get to choose a cause of death and, wherever possible, choose a cause that doesn’t have a negative effect on their numbers. COVID’s a godsend for hospitals as it gives them a readily acceptable fear-based cause of death that doesn’t hurt their cardiac, pulmonary or other numbers that can potentially impact income.

• Alli says:

I agree Northwoodswatcher, it’s a dry run.

• buzzybee says:

Northwoods and Alli; I’m on the fence about this dry run idea, but it wouldn’t surprise me either. Will ponder and discuss with my peers.

• cjzak says:

They are going to tell you the numbers are what they are because Americans complied with their orders. How do you refute that because we can’t know now what would have happened if we had done nothing. We would be projecting unknown numbers also.

So what can we say except let’s take some chances and see what happens. Not everyone is going to like that for sure.

• Good post nowrthwoodswatcher.

When the state, county and cities took these very liberal reactions to shutdown our communities “for our own safety” the projected number of deaths in the United States was 2.2 million.

They have constantly revised that down and now we have only around 60,000 deaths.

We will told it is because of the crackdown on keeping people in their homes but sundance has a very good article about grocery store checkers and why they, out of all of the still employed people out there are not sick.

If this virus was so bad they should be dropping like flies but they are not.

Grocery store checkers are exposed to more people than almost any job in our economy but they are fine and well.

They must have the immune system similar to Superman.

Only kryptonite can take them down.

But the rest of us are wussies and must be social distanced out of our normal lives for the sake of flattening the curve until the powers that be tell us we are OK.

Or something.

• Judith says:

This is a fallacy. Grocery store workers get sick just like anyone else. They’re just not *dying* of SARS-COV-2 on the whole, so it’s a non-issue. Checkers are mostly younger and not the at-risk population, but they can pass it to others, hence the barriers.

When a worker in NY gets sick, their coworkers are notified as per CDC guidelines and work spaces are sanitized. They then go home to recuperate. Smaller stores like deli’s will typically close for up to a week, and then they reopen. This doesn’t make the news at all.

Crowd control has been going on here for a month. Smaller stores deliver food and allow a small number of shoppers, if any, inside the store at one time. Others will only deliver. Larger stores keep shoppers spread apart. And everybody wears masks or face coverings as of last week.

I’m not suggesting that states should remain closed. They should reopen, with precautions for those who are the most vulnerable. But we don’t need to deny the virus’ existence to make that happen.

• I appreciate your posts Judith but you seem to think that I do not know the things that you feel the need to point out to me.

I may live out here in the boonies in a small area in Colorado but I do have access to information beyond my small town and I am already aware of the things that you have posted in response to two of my comments.

I , like so many others am not denying the existence of the virus, I have two good friends that have passed away from Covid related issues.

They were both very elderly and both already had many other underlying health problems.

But if they had not contracted the virus they may have lived a bit longer.

Then again they may have passed away from their health problems developing complications anyway.

To keep things closed or to open things up is a complicated decision, one that needs to be made based on solid facts and scientific studies.

Many of the models that the Governors, Mayors and County Officials used at first to base their decisions on were very faulty.

Way off in their calculations.

Many decisions need to be re thought out based on the numbers coming in, the real numbers.

One very wise poster here on the treehouse warned us that some of these Governors and Mayors would not give up their newly found power over us easily and I agree.

The line between keeping the public safe which is reasonable or using the virus as an excuse to impose ever encroaching guidelines because it gives a new power to these officials is the line we must try to figure out where we will live from now on.

And several of the checkers in my Safeway store are in their early sixties.

They have not missed a day of work so far.

• amwick says:

I never said I agree with the whole national response.. That isnt’t the point. Here and now.

• amwick- I think too many people are trying to defend the indefensible.
      We all know what happened to 6 million Jews because of cops who were just “obeying orders.”

• amwick says:

I agree Seneca.. My point is that I care very much about Civil Liberties.. its just that this particular incident seems hinky to me.. That is all… and I should not have to worry about posting a different opinion here.

• Judith says:

Groupthink is not just for liberals. Conservatives are always deceived by the other half of the UNiparty: the RepubliCONS. They never see them coming.

To me, the *tell* is when they think they know better than our wonderful President. You know right then that someone is pulling their chain. He is rowing us to the other side as we speak. This is no time to take a belly flop into the Delaware. Focus and stay the course.

• chemman says:

The group was practicing civil disobedience which has a long and accepted history in our country.I don’t have an issue with that because generally you need to break an unjust rule to get your day in court. The courts practice a no harm, foul regards standing to appear in court. So those practicing civil disobedience need to be willing to accept the consequences which should get them their day in court. This group should be shown respect for their decision even if you wouldn’t have done the same thing.

As long as the police behaved in a professional manner then they should be shown the same level of respect.

As to this virus being a killer that is true for all pathogenic viruses and bacteria. The question about did we as a country over react this time will be hashed out for years to come.

I happen to be on the side that the one size fits all solution was wrong. I live in a county that has 212 cases to date. 211 are on the Navajo Reservation portion of the county. After a couple of weeks of ”quarantine” and the cases in the southern half of the county didn’t materialize as predicted we should have be set free from even the modest quarantine we had in place.

• amwick says:

My county has had 15 cases, .. in the whole county.

Those people just wanted attention. They were there as part of an organized protest, and tried to pass it off as something that was spontaneous.

Protest, hold signs, be proud… don’t try and fool me. Nope..

11. TMonroe says:

Where were Constable Dogood’s mask and gloves when arresting this person cuz virus and public health / safety?

12. BigTalkers says:

The most dangerous thing here is this took place in IDAHO. If our basic innocent Liberties have been suspended THERE, the rest of us are in a lot deeper trouble than we thought!

13. Idle Reader says:

If she and her kids were such a threat to the health of the community. why weren’t the police officer wearing masks?

14. Dan Dan says:

Meanwhile in…

California Senate Bill 329, as of January 1, 2017, it is no longer a felony for people who are HIV-positive to have unprotected sex and not disclose their status. SB 329 also automatically vacated prior convictions.

15. Vixey says:

Like some have mentioned here already, I’m always shocked to see cases like this occurring in states like Idaho. This is something I would’ve expected in blue states. Nevertheless, this is truly disturbing to see happening in our country. Now we know the real reason why the jails have been emptied. Feels like I’m living in the novel “1984.”

• SugarAnt says:

Idaho has a lot of California transplants. I’m from Michigan, bought a condo in the panhandle to be near family, lots of Cali people live here. Lots of wealthy people live here, part time. Bring their politics with them.

• Alli says:

Sugar ant , people bringing their politics with them is happening all over the country. Do you ever ask these folks why they didn’t stay in California and might it have something to do with policies? I hear these people all the time and I don’t give a damn about their financial backgrounds they need to hear about the crap they are spreading which erodes states common sense.

• Vixey says:

Never realized a lot of Cali people moved to Idaho.Guess that explains a lot then.

• czarowniczy says:

The Left has to infiltrate fewer schills into a low population state to change the political balance and the Senators from states like Idaho have the same impact in the Senate as those from California or New York. Rockefellers discovered that decades ago.

16. Paprika says:

Ya know what, good folks, I remember the good old days of fighting against mandatory seat belt laws. Do you argue your constitutional rights when pulled for not wearing your seat belt? Would it do any good? Is the officer that pulled you over a “Nazi”? Seat belts make a lot of sense, save lives, and are for “the public good”, but did making the wearing of them “the law” take away our constitutional rights?

I say yes. What say you? If my choice is no and I end up flying through the window shield, what’s it to you? Don’t want to ride with me with no seat belts, then don’t. (Don’t forget them the antique models have an exemption!–Why is that? Do I get an exemption because I’m an antique human?)

How about one’s right to smoke a cigarette in a restaurant or bar or even at an outdoor event? It use to be that restaurants, bars, and events were nonsmoking or smoking or had separate sections-take yer choice, chose what establishment or venue you go to. But now most are mandated nonsmoking. What’s your take on this “law”?

Who cares whether one drank three shots of Jack Daniels before driving or one was reading the paper and yakking on their phone while driving and not paying attention, if you cause a death while driving recklessly you’ve still caused a death. It use to be left it to the responsibility of the driver not to drive recklessly. Now, if a death occurs in a vehicle wreck many states call the first premeditated murder and the second “just an accident”. What’s the difference, they are still dead no matter what the reckless behavior? Why the difference in sentencing?

I grew up in a culture/state that anyone who wanted to “carry” a firearm did so–Hell, there wasn’t even a phrase that said “open carry” or “concealed carry” or regulations on either at the time. Now what do have?

I also grew up in a culture where you were still free to associate with those you wanted to whether same or mixed race, sex, religion, age, and etc. Or as a business you could refuse to do business with anyone you wanted to–it was your business. If you did not allow x or y, folks decided on their own whether to give you their business.

I’m not a fan of discrimination of any type nor have I lived my life that way or conducted business that way, but that is my choice and I believe the choice of most people. The question is whether it should be “the Law”.

Course the word “discrimination” and the meaning thereof has become interesting in itself. Do you discriminate in picking a partner or must you make anyone who wants to/or might want to be your partner regardless of whether you like them? If you fall in love with one person is that discrimination against all others? Do you discriminate when you pick or chose a political party, a spouse, a car, a church to attend, or the color of shirt to wear today? Of course we do! The word and definition of discrimination has become a meaningless catch all phrase.

And now we’re down to whether we can go to the park, or peacefully assemble, or go to church, or leave our homes.

I would imagine folks here will defend some of these rights I’ve mentioned, but not so much the others–that’s Good in my book–that’s what life is all about–expressing our individual beliefs and viewpoints while being civil and respectful!!

Interesting times we live in.

• lolli says:

I would defend any of these “rights” I guess.
      Seatbelts, yep, I use them, but still think it should be my choice. However, insurance companies do not like me having that choice. But when I see a biker going down the road, I wonder..
      I don’t care if anyone chooses to smoke. If I don’t want to be around it, I can choose to walk away. I think that should be up to the business owner, myself.
      That’s just me, I guess. I am ok with following suggestions, or private property regulations or rules, but once you get in my business, and demand I give up my God given rights and restrict my movements, forget about it.
      I think I will hug someone today.
      I will send pictures if I get arrested 😎😷

• Paprika says:

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, lolli, If I was there, I would return your hug!!!

• spren says:

lolli, way back in the 60s long before the seat belt laws were put in place, I voluntarily put my seat belt on whenever I drove my brother’s sports car, a TR3. I found that it gave me stability when I purposefully drove aggressively around curves and better helped me to maintain complete control of the car. No one had to order me to do that. I did it because it made sense to me to do it. Let people make their own reasoned risk assessments and do what they want, as long as they aren’t taking away those same reasoned assessments of anyone else.

We are quickly moving to an “ordered” society where our own personal decisions are going to be superseded by those who consider themselves our betters. That’s not a place I want for myself, nor my children or grandchildren. When these basic liberties are surrendered, they will not soon be re-captured.

17. northwoodswatcher says:

In a genuine epidemic, you quarantine the patient. You don’t quarantine the whole country. That’s just nuts. If you have an especially susceptible segment of the population, e.g., those over 70 with existing serious medical conditions, you can ASK THEM to isolate themselves — but it would be better to invite them to take the five-day preventative therapy of HCQ with ZINC and Z-PAKS. But there is no law, SHORT OF A DECLARATION OF MARTIAL LAW IN A TIME OF WAR that would give any state or federal official the constitutional ability to infringe on your rights, and only for the length of the martial law declaration. But we ain’t in a war and there is no such declaration. None of these Stalin wannabes has the dictatorial power they think they have. They are acting like dictators and deserve the Mussolini treatment in spades….

18. paulashley says:

Instead of droning on in the pressers about COVID stats, Trump needs to highlight incidents like this, along with stories of destroyed businesses and people denied non-COVID, yet essential, care.

#MasksOff

19. burnett044 says:

it is much easier to get the Jack-boot off your neck if you do it early on….and not wait till they put both boots on you…
    some will not comply right from the first…..control is felt by different folks at different levels…
    to wait till total control is far too late..
    I have LEO members of my family…they honor their oath.
    for me I would like to see hundreds of folk go to that park in mass and push back against that rule..
    but that`s me….
    this will not be the last time …as weather gets better cabin fever will drive folks out….
    should get very interesting in some states….
    but be sure…we will get only the amount of tyranny we allow.
    hang tuff

• glenndc says:

LEO are not our friends. Just look at their armor, fully automatic weapons, and tanklets… They honor their paychecks and pensions. The days when the mandarins decreed that LE was a profession that required a degree were the days that they cleaved our cops from us and bound them to themselves. Do yourself a favor. Ask any LEO in your town/city/metro area where they’re from… Few are even from the metro area, and most are from far and round. They work for a paycheck and a pension, and their mental calculus is “Will these bozos pay my agreed upon salary and honor my pension?”

It has always been up to you, and me, and only to us. No one can be counted on to sacrifice their sinecure on our behalf, not now not ever.

20. F.D.R. in Hell says:

I can’t post this often enough…

21. burnett044 says:

for lolli…..lol you said ya gonna give hugs today…lol….that is wonderful…just know some will see that as this…

22. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Suppose this warning applies to the thieves at places like Harvard, UCLA, and Michigan State?

And so much for the sky is falling hysteria coming from the ruling class in New York City now as the U.S. Navy hospital ship, USNS Comfort, has been ordered to return to its homeport in Virginia less than a month after arriving in New York to offer surge capacity for the falsely predicted overwhelmed city area hospitals.

• northwoodswatcher says:

…As several readers have posted here, at FreeRepublic.com, etc., any number of hospitals are empty, or near empty, and laying off staff for lack of patients. Also, at the end of the year you will look at the death stats and see that no one died of anything but Covid-19, while the TRUTH is the exact opposite. And this we have known almost from the start of this latest in the series of charades to deny the re-election of President Trump….

• Lulu says:

And how many will die because they aren’t doing elective surgeries? People aren’t getting heart surgeries, biopsies, and other critical surgeries.

• cjzak says:

Imagine what that cost us for not being used. Yikes, I hate to think. They had to fast track it to even get it ready to go, which means extra bucks spent just for that part. Thank Andy Cuomo for some of this. He cried enough to get it because his needs were so much more important than any other state.

23. Lulu says:

Cops are the armed enforcers of the state. They aren’t your friends and they aren’t your fellow citizens because the laws don’t apply to them. The powers that be give them special privileges and the cops want to make sure they keep their masters happy.

24. kleen says:

25. solomonpal says:

As my wife has told me, as a former deputy magistrate many times that 90 % of LEO’s are unethical or just doing my jobs type and NOT to be trusted. They are not in the category of first responders.
    Time to stop the police worship.

26. sunnydaze says:

This tweet says it all:

• sunnydaze says:

Interesting that the tweet now says “sensitive content”. It did not say that when I posted it just a few min. ago!

Anyway, don’t be afraid to to click “view” on the tweet folks, it’s harmless.

27. treehouseron says:

“The cat joined the Re-education Committee and was very active in it for some days. She was seen one dag sitting on a roof and talking to some sparrows who were just out of her reach. She was telling them that all animals were now comrades and that any sparrow who chose could come and perch on her paw; but the sparrows kept their distance.”

Stuff like this park story is why us Sparrows never trust Government.

28. Tornarosa says:

Left-wing judge in Houston has issued an order that anyone over 10y/o not wearing a mask covering mouth and nose is subject to arrest and prosecution. Power is like catnip to the mentally feeble Democrats. They really Can’t Stop. It is exhilarating and addictive to them. I predict this will end up like the Hawaiian Alihi (Royalty) who demanded your life if your shadow happened to land on them. FWIW, The Harris County Deputy Assn and Houston Police Union are recommending their members not enforce this order. Good on ’em, we need more exemplars for LEO’s to learn from. I suspect the wayward officers enforcing these looney unconstitutional orders haven’t really thought this through.

29. spren says:

Did any of you Treepers see the article yesterday on American Thinker about the talk radio host (disk jockey?) in St. Louis who used an FOIA request to get the list/names of the snitchers who were turning in their neighbors and local businesses who they perceived were not obeying the orders? They include a link in the article to all of those names. It was staggering how many people were eager to turn in their fellow Americans (for many different reasons).

Almost without exception, all of these rats who were urging action against others, requested that they remain anonymous or private. A very few of them were legitimate concerns, but most were disgruntled people who wanted their own businesses closed down with the caveat that they all still wanted to be paid. Totally amazing and disconcerting at the same time the levels of economic illiteracy endemic among us. They criticize their bosses/business owners of only caring about making money out of greed, and in the next instant demand they continue being paid for doing nothing! May God help us if this is what we are turning into.

30. erudne says:

How many times do I have to tell you folks this: When your told to climb into the Cattle Car you climb into the Cattle Car, that way no-one gets hurt!

31. Ruth Browning says:

Beware the badged useful idiots. They do not recognize the US Constitution. They make up the rules as they follow along to the tune of the kangaroo courts and the 5th column of America haters and imposters within our government and through the long march through the institutions that are behind this beta test exercise in martial law and the pillage and plundering of the American people.

You can run on for a long time.

32. jeffsn4 says:

It’s probably been posted but several dozen people showed up to the arresting officers house last night and served him. haha

33. Jane Fonda gets arrested once a week on the capital steps. Consider this an honor and a stand.

34. carterzest says:

Lots of intel on the Idaho against Sara Brady FB group, Katica, Lollipop and crew 😉 binders full of fun!

She has locked down her social media today but someone who knows her outed her alias. She was married, then divorced and now remarried to a BOI PD officer.

Greg Pruitt Is also on her side along with Ammon Buddy who protested at the officers 👮‍♀️ house and governors house last night.
    “ Greg is the Founder and President of the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance. He is also the President of Title of Liberty Enterprises. Greg is a registered Republican and wants to restore the party to that of limited government. He believes our current government is too big and too powerful.”
    There are screenshots of all the organization activities saved treehouse style by fellow patriots

Since she published her home address as a meetup location for this group, some are showing up to protest at her house tonight.

• amwick says:

I can’t get to the facebook thing.. What did they find out??

• carterzest says:

She and the videographer planned it. Posted about removing the tape as protest…posted her home address as a meeting place.. she’s antivaxxer and has had previous episodes of media utilization for her life cause…a local politician was there live streaming…ammon Bundy at protest in front of arresting officer and governors house 🏡 marriage, kids,divorce, more kids, remarry…husband BOI PD.. lots of tigerking memes and epic content. Really, not that much 😉 (that was off the top of my head…I gotta go check…they were gonna protest in front of her house tonight

35. 4sure says:

I now know that when the commies pass a law outlawing all guns of any type, and order that citizens turn them over to police, the guns will be turned in as requested.

This trial run has shown the NAZIS just how compliant we have become.

The police WILL seize your weapons, and if you resist, you will be killed. Your neighbors will inform on you if you try to hide your weapons or refuse to surrender them.

The LEO AND MILITARY personnel will carry out the illegal orders. Make no doubt about it.

This whole fake shamdemic has shown me just how easily we are willing to give up our constitutional rights.

And just how many NAZIS we have elected at every level.

36. sunnydaze says:

Yikes. Idaho’s going off the deep end. Now a bust at a Yard Sale. Guy needed to sell his deceased fathers stuff ASAP, cuz he couldn’t afford the rent to store it any longer. Busted!

37. RonR says:

Democrat mayors and governors are releasing criminals, some violent, and some have committed new crimes once released. So we are releasing criminals and arresting law abiding citizens. Want to know whether the police will follow the unlawful orders of a mayor or governor or honor and respect the constitution, well the Idaho mother gives us an answer.
    Watch a few episodes of COPS or Live-PD and then ask do we have constitutional rights any more like the 4th amendment and others. Sir, put your hands behind your back, I am not arresting you, you are being detained. Yes detained while the officer figures out the violations and if none found there is always “obstruction”, trespassing, failure to obey a police officer, etc. The fastest way to get the cuffs on is to assert your constitutional rights; police can see this as “attitude”.
    I think I will get a copy of the constitution and next time I encounter a police officer asking for my ID ( “your papers please”) I will give my ID with a copy of the constitution which will constitute my papers.
    Search the web or youtube for police brutality, excessive force, false arrests, mistaken identity arrests and you will get a quick education on how our judicial system works, or does not work, and how often the constitution is trampled upon. In many cases the police officer is judge and jury because any arrest even for a minor violation is a really big deal with cuffs, booking, possible strip search (ruled legal by the Supreme Court for even minor offences) jail cell for who knows how long, and bond. Any arrest can be harsh punishment even if charges are eventually dropped.
    I admire the Idaho mother for asserting her constitutional rights in order to have her day in court. The Department of Justice should get involved in her case and others like it and read the riot act to those officials violating hard fought for constitutional rights. Just like they came for the Idaho mother, if we don’t stand up now for our constitutional rights, one day they will come for you and me. We have been given a precious gift of a constitution based democratic republic and I think we should keep it for it has served the United States and the world well.

38. Molon Labe says:

I just sent an email to Bill Barr letting him know the Idaho Stasi arrested this mother. Let’s see if he does anything. Supposedly he’s going to intervene if the states get carried away.

Well just see…

39. Everett Miller says:

anybody besides me kinda wishing that was my wife?
    Any local Legal Aid lawyer should be able to file suit against these scum monsters, their Chief, and the Mayor citing 18 USC 242 DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW.
    and, since their actions include “threatened use of a dangerous weapon” which threat is implied just by their carrying, then they could be jailed up to life in prison.
    Lock the Cops up, each time every time they in order to stop this madness, or, it will only get worse.

40. carterzest says:

interesting take posted on the Idaho Against Sara Brady! Private FB page.

“Step 1: Orchestrate a crisis.
    Step 2: Take it viral.
    Step 3: Use the fake crisis to raise money and social media followers.
    Do these tactics sound familiar? They should. They’re taken right out of the far left playbook.”

41. carterzest says:

FromTracy Basterrechea, Chief Deputy for Meridian PD:

To all my friends and family. This is lengthy but please read. I know this situation with COVID-19 is uncertain and frustrating at times. While many people have commented on what occurred in Kleiner Park yesterday, most have no idea of what actually occurred. A group organized to go to the park and tear down the caution tape and signs which announced the playground area was closed. This was not just some mom/moms taking their kids to play. They were told several times by officers, they could have their kids playing out in the grassy area of this 60+ acre park, but the playground was shut by order of the Parks Director which is completely within his purview. They were directed to leave the playground area multiple times and one in particular refused to leave the playground area to prove her point and asked to be arrested. She got what she wanted and was arrested for trespassing. Unfortunately she is the wife of a law enforcement officer as well. She was NOT arrested based on the governor’s order. This had nothing to do with the First Amendment. They could have protested all day long for all I care.

I have no issues with people protesting decisions by our elected officials, laws or whatever they choose to protest. However when you lie and put out disinformation to try and justify the situation you created shame on you. When you release the home addresses of officers and elected officials so you can go to their house in an attempt to intimidate them and terrorize their families you have stepped over the line. You are now leaving them open to unstable people who may or may not be part of your movement. You are using the same tactics groups like Antifa utilize including the same verbiage by calling officers “Nazis”, you have just discredited you movement in my eyes. I don’t care what side of the political spectrum you are on.

We are charged with enforcing the law, even the ones we may not agree with, but we do so in a professional manner. If we did not this world would be utter chaos, because according to many people in this country only one side can be right and they have to be right all the time. This is the problem no more debate, no more collaboration, no more leeway, just my way or the highway.

Whether you are a friend who thinks this all part of a Cabal conspiracy or whether you are a friend who believes this is as dangerous as it is being portrayed, just be respectful of other people. No matter how you cut it there are people who are high risk with compromised immune systems. It’s not too much to ask for a little empathy for those people and take certain precautions.

• RonR says:

In my opinion, in enforcement of the law common sense and reason should be part of the equation. So she got what she wanted? This speaks volumes about you. Nobody wants to be cuffed, stuffed into a police car, taken to jail, booked, and forced to bond out. What she most likely wanted, in my opinion, was respect and reasonableness from the police and park authorities and instead you have her cuffs and a jail cell. Shame on you.

42. henry says:

Off topic but just another bad cop story. How does someone like this pass the psychology profile exam and interview without this depravity showing up?