Fauci Signaling to Acosta During White House Briefing…

Dr. Anthony Fauci did it again.  The first time Fauci was noted signaling to his allies in media was when he signaled to ABC’s Jonathan Karl after an antagonistic exchange with President Trump at a task force briefing [SEE HERE].

Today, another briefing, and CNN’s Jim Acosta had a similar antagonistic exchange with President Trump. Once again Dr. Fauci hangs back to give Acosta a similar signal.  Subtle like a brick through a window.  WATCH:

It’s weird. Dr. Fauci doesn’t make his little signals to any other media in the briefings other than those who seem to be purposefully antagonistic to the efforts of the administration?

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Conspiracy ?, Coronavirus, Deep State, Donald Trump, Infectious Disease, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

508 Responses to Fauci Signaling to Acosta During White House Briefing…

1. Sharon says:

There are quite a few people present in the room when that kind of adolescent triumphalism is happening and those people are not putting a stop to it or calling it out.

When the history of the fall of our Republic is written, this public betrayal of trust manifested by Fauci, He-Costs-Us, and those who could call them out and did not — these things will show up somewhere perhaps, maybe in a footnote or an index.

If we will believe what we are seeing, we may be more likely to respond appropriately.

As Sundance sometimes suggests – don’t look away.

2. Drbuzz says:

The President should announce that Dr.Fauci has given up his scientific objectivity for partisan politics and his services will no long be required. Replace him on the task force. I’m sure there are more capable scientists who can replace him.
    Liberal heads will explode: The President should shame them and laugh at them.

• swissik says:

Some weeks ago I said on these pages that Fauci is a fraud. I didn’t explain why I have this opinion and I won’t now either. All I will say, and this applies to others of his ilk, is that a medical degree has lost its usefulness for someone who hasn’t seen a patient or the inside of a lab, much less done any research in decades. The bureaucrats that run these agencies, including those which are international (WHO, UN, EU) even the Red Cross are first and foremost interested in their jobs, not to mention the lucrative benefits that come with that. They will go along with the politics of the day, as long as they themselves are protected AND they get away with it. The latter is the most maddening part. My observations over decades brought me to the realization that the best and the brightest do not go into government bureaucracies on any level, whether local, county, state or federal.

3. Mark Barrs says:

It almost seems like he is trying to be fired as his exit strategy from his modeling mess.

4. farmerren says:

Cocktail parties, pictures with ‘the elite’, Fauci wants to be able to continue that.

He chose his crowd and beliefs some time ago and wants to stay ‘In’ with the In-Crowd.
    (Remember the old song.)
    That’s how I see those high-signs he makes to journos. He’s doing work for the ‘other’ side (TPOTUS) and he wants the ‘In-Crowd’ to know he’s still with them.

He’s a little man and a tag-along.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

“It’s tragic my dear President Trump has allowed this little man to influence him.”

You really believe your “dear President” is fooled by the little man?

• ploome says:

POTUS is being held hostage.that is why he makes his statement and then leaves

• farmerren says:

As I stated, “…to influence him.”

I believe Fauci does provide guidance that has influenced President Trump who, I do CCV, hold very dear.

You used the word “fooled”.

5. lisa belanger says:

it won.t last

6. Pokey says:

This mess was obviously planned almost 4 years ago. We have the Global Monopolists working with the Libtards. We have the Libtards working with the Media. The Media working with their commercial financiers, Big Pharma and George Soros. We have Big Pharma working with the WHO. The WHO working with the Chinese Communists. The Chinese Communists are working to undermine the US economy without losing their US market shares. George Soros is working to undermine the US Constitution on behalf of the entire Globalist Collective. The Globalist Collective is working hard for our first half black Communist President to keep pulling all the wrong strings for ‘us folks’.

Do you think they can pull it off? I think they are making their play.
    Do you think we will beat them anyway? I think that is unlikely, we will probably lose our Country.
    Do you care? I do, because I believe in God given Inalienable Rights. I will keep my boots on.

7. itsy_bitsy says:

Trump fire this A hole!

8. DeplorableOnTheLeftCoast says:

Once is coincidence, twice is enemy action…

9. gueppebarre says:

When will Trump fire this little four-flushing mole?

10. TwoLaine says:

You known what this reminds me of? Lyin’ Cheatin’ Potty-Mouth Donna Brazile.

Fauxci and Birx, Scarf Queen, have seeded the media with questions they want asked. They have their answers ready. We all know the routine, it’s called building a narrative. Little Jimmy was their Happy-Tool. That day he gets the Thank You, we are in this together signal. Little Jimmy & Fauxci go home happy.

11. Albert says:

Trump needs to bring some other doctors and scientists into the briefings. Ones with political leanings or political biases. Then he can gradually phase out Fauci and ‘scarf queen’.

12. formercrookcountyresident says:

Watch Dr. Fauci wiggle his fingers in greeting CNN’s Acosta when he walks into the WH Press room at 1:01:12 as of yesterday – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5F9vPFphmQ