April 4th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1171

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Stephanie Grisham Twitter @StephGrisham45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

887 Responses to April 4th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1171

1. thetrain2016 says:

eBay and Craig’s List became so desperate, they have no problem with helping hoarders to sell toilet paper, hand sanitizers and cleaning wipes with 4X – 5X markups + inflated shipping. And the sad part, people willing to pay these insane prices. I’m a “bit” disappointed. This is not the same America where we were welcomed after escaping communism 36 years ago.

• Ausonius says:

Amen! I am a member of the older generation and I am beyond disappointed: I remember all the people who marched for their rights 50-60 years ago! Their descendants are pusillanimous sheep!

I just wrote this on the previous page:

“For those who think Americans will not be acting like the Russians, the Germans, the Chinese, and may other groups across the world who in previous decades submitted to governments telling them that their loss of basic freedoms was all in the name of protecting them, or to make society better in some way, look around.

For those who think American law enforcement and the military would never blindly follow orders, that our police and soldiers would be thinking logically, constitutionally, and especially morally, and never follow the bromide of “I was just following orders,” look around.”

• James F says:

I watched this very informative report about how chinese individuals and organized gangs in western countries raided all the medical supplies, starting back in January, and sent them to china.

Some large chinese corporations in Australia even told their workers to go buy up everything and then they flew the PPE to china in their corporate jets.

• pacnwbel says:

Re masks, a word of caution, A 2.20.2020 video of mask making in India is going the rounds. The conditions shown are positively hazardous to health, squalid probably best expresses the situation. These are the blue pleated psper variety. Sorry, unable to post it. Know your mask.

• annieoakley says:

I have lived in the US all of my life and I am extremely disappointed too. I know a Communist/Fascist takeover when I see one. I read Orwell and some Solzhenitsyn, articles on “Peoples Cube”.

2. Lady in Red says:

• Richie5Angels says:

well, THAT is going to get messy….they won’t DARE break up that group

• Lady in Red- thanks for posting. I often read blogs coming out of Europe and have seen these videos. Was just about to post one I saw today.
      Funny how the Muslims are allowed to get away with murder (literally) and assorted other crimes in the UK, France, Germany and elsewhere without fear of reprisal.
      I wonder if any Muslims are having religious ceremonies of more than 10 people anywhere in the USA? Have the cops broken them up or arrested anyone?
      The Muslims are winning in many respects. Call them crazy fanatics but they are willing to die for their FU religion.
      Why aren’t we Christians willing to at least put up some kind of resistance to what the Government is doing to us? I’m not saying we have to die for our faith, but how about a little civil disobedience?
      At what point do we say enough is enough and start hitting the streets? Just like ANTIFA we can all wear masks.

• vikingmom says:

Seneca – my hus and I were wondering the same thing yesterday, as it was Friday and most mosques have large prayer gatherings at noon. I looked up the website for the Muslim association here in our area and they had a vaguely worded announcement about suspending prayer time but then it said that they recommended following CDC distancing guidelines for those who did decide to come anyway… And asked them to bring their own prayer rug. So it sounded to me like they were still open but not having “official” prayer time?

Ramadan starts April 23rd – that could get very interesting! I dare Blackface Governor to threaten the mosques in Virginia like he has done to the churches!

• Lady in Red says:

“Why aren’t CHRISTIANS defending their religious beliefs here in the USA where we are supposed to have a God given right to practice OUR religion without fear?” EXACTLY. Easter is just around the corner. Can you imagine if Muslims were not allowed to assemble for their most significant holidays?

3. Angus D says:

End the lockdown. The Dem/Chicom cabal will keep us locked inside as long as they can to maximize the economic damage and to harm as many Americans as deeply as possible

4. MVW says:

From an Iranian researcher:
    “The new coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) is a RNA virus with a high rate of mutation (6 orders of magnitude more mutations compared to its host, humans). Any attempt to inactivate the virus exerts a strong selective pressure on the virus .. antiviral drugs can exert a strong selective pressure on SARS-COV-2. Some of the virus mutations increase its pathogenicity.”

American researcher response:
    “This would explain why the virus is so hard to fully recover from. Just when you feel you are making headway recovery starts to slow down, or even reverse… ”

Is hyper mutation rate and ability to adapt to an immune response be an explanation why these viruses are so persistent and hard for the body to clear? Perhaps the zinc + ionophore addresses a key part of the virus that is outside of the virus mutation zone and key to its immune adaptability? Thus may be why HCQ + Z-pak + zinc, is successful? And vaccines would likely fail? What about the low mortality of young, does it mean that won’t last and the young long term will see trouible? Time will tell?

For those that imagine this pandemic has an end, China may be an indication that it may not be as simple as a vaccine. Face it, anyone think China will use the FDA 18 month test trial approach? Only head in sand, Socialist / Communist sycophant Libtards would imagine that. There are likely X groups of 100k testing a vaccine in China. Lab rats tell you nothing, China has people / serfs. Does not look like China has a vaccine yet.

• lolli says:

I won’t be taking the vaccine. I don’t do flu vaccines and I sure would not trust a vaccine initiated by a Gates planneddemic.
      The cocktail I would use if I was sick enough to even go in, which would mean at deaths door.

• treehouseron says:

I’m the same way, I’m no doctor and I can’t give advice for anybody but myself, but I’ve done very well just letting my body fight off sickness on it’s own, the human body is incredibly strong and well suited to fight infection, even most disease. I’m not militant about it, if you’re not making it on your own yes go see a doctor and get medication, and take minor meds to help you along, nothing wrong with that…. this vaccine and flu shots and all that crap though I steer clear from. I hardly ever get sick and I think one of the reasons is I’m not hyper vigilant about over medicating every little thing or going overboard with hand sanitizer, etc.

Basically i’m like Dwight from the office.

• lolli says:

treehouseron,
          Yep. I don’t take anything pharmaceutical, that’s how you end up in the “system”, being “managed”.
          Most situations, your body can heal itself, if you listen to your body. Pay attention to what you put in your mouth. I avoid fast food and doctors. I still cook everything from scratch.
          IMO, one reason people are unwell, eating processed foods on a daily basis, while watching MSM, very unhealthy 😉

• Lulu says:

If it’s Gates supported/promoted odds are it will cause sterilization. That’s always been his goal. They’ve been doing it in India and Africa for years.

• trialbytruth says:

This could also be a case of the Covid ate my homework. In the Iranian system I an not sure failure is an option.

• Rj says:

There is already test done in Switzerland on 20 yr olds who recovered from this with significant decline in lung capacity down to 20% captured on CTs

• Scare mongering from an Iranian ”researcher.” Yep, I am sure that “research” was done in good faith. If this were true, overall total morbidity rates would be rising wherever outbreaks of the Wuhan Virus have hit. But the numbers haven’t risen; rather they attribute any and every person who dies with the Wuhan Virus of having died from it.

• vikingmom says:

So much common sense!! Everyone seems to be so focused on the deaths from COVID19, which is immediately broadcast on the nightly news in every city in America, that they are missing the fact that there will likely be MORE serious issues down the road if the shutdown continues…here are just a few examples :

-Suicides caused by depression from forced isolation and feelings of hopelessness.
      -Deaths from domestic violence, which is up significantly during this time. Same with child abuse cases, where kids are now locked up 24/7 with their stressed out parent and there is no teacher, neighbor, or relative to see what is happening!
      -Increased PTSD for the police officers and firefighters who respond to the above me type of calls. Most people do not recognize the emotional toll it takes to have to see scenes like that over and over again.
      -The 13 year old 7th grader who is just barely staying afloat in their current classes…but who will simply be advanced to 8th grade, where they will have no idea how to do that level of work and will turn to drugs and end up dropping out completely within a year or two.
      -The couple in their early 60s who have spent 25 years building up their own small business, working six days a week, getting ready to sell it in the next couple of years and finally be able to retire, travel, spend time with their grandchildren, but who are now facing the reality that they may in fact, lose everything…

These are just a few examples and there are many more I could list, which is why I am heartily sick and tired of sanctimonious posts from friends who proudly proclaim how much they “care“ because they will happily stay home for as long as it’s necessary, because they are not like those horrible people who just want old people to die! How do we even respond to someone like that?!

5. Charles Darwin says:

With income tax revenues falling and sales tax revenue nearly non-existent states and cities all over the nation will soon have to start declaring bankruptcy to avoid default on bonds, govt salaries & pensions. What then? More “economic inconvenience” no doubt according to Fauci.

6. Reserved55 says:

9 minutes

7. sunnyflower5 says:

• logicforoneandall says:

This boils my backside. They are running around in circles expending a tremendous amount of time and energy on trying to fix a problem they created and can fix in 5 minutes. Why don’t we go back to work, Cory!

• annieoakley says:

It is really too late Cory. A lot of restaurants are already gone. Restaurants on ski hills, restaurants in hotels at the base of the resort are doomed right now. Silly man. Use YOUR money for a change to fix what you broke.

8. sunnyflower5 says:

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. sunnyflower5 says:

11. sunnyflower5 says:

12. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

13. Reserved55 says:

Syrian boy redux

14. sunnyflower5 says:

15. Bubby says:

FTA “For weeks now, nearly every media outlet has behaved as though the Covid19 virus was a cause for celebration. They broadcast the numbers like they show the stock market or election returns. It is positively ghoulish. Even Fox News, which used to have more sense, has capitulated to the hysteria; that network, too, is all in on manufacturing panic and fear…..The American mainstream media is the most dangerous enemy of America. There can no longer be any doubt about that fact. For nearly four years, they have worked hand in hand with the Democrat party to do whatever harm it can to this country if it will take Trump down and out. …They, the media and those for whom they so willingly betray their nation, the Schiff-Pelosi Democrats, are a virus unto themselves. They are a virus far more lethal to America than Covid19. They are gleeful that President Trump’s massively successful economy that was going to guarantee his re-election has crashed due to this disease…Drs Fauci and Birx may be experts in their fields but their fields are not economics nor the preservation of the nation. Both of them see this pandemic through a very narrow lens….President Trump, let those with compromised immune systems self-quarantine and set the rest of the population free to get back to work. You can do it. Do it now.”

Some great comments in this article! The Democrats and the corrupt msm are a virus more “lethal” than Covid-19 to our American way of life! Amen! Godspeed President Trump!

• Bubby- THANK YOU for posting. Just like CTH, American Thinker is another site I go to every single day to read their amazing articles.
      Also, many of their writers refer and give credit to Sundance and CTH.
      I urge fellow Treepers to check them out.

• mr.piddles says:

I know this is a lot to ask… but just try this exercise, if you can find the strength…

Over the past… I don’t know… 4, 5, 6 days, Wifey has taken to turning the channel to CNN for a little COVID-19 variety. Particularly, in the 9:00 hour, if you know what I mean. So while doing “My Thing” (translation: wasting time on The Internet with my Apple MacDevice), I’ve passively sampled a bit of the programming Jeff Zucker has on offer. And I have to say…

IT IS… ONE… BIG… TRUMP… BITCH FEST!!!!

Seriously. It’s ALL about Trump. What did he say today? What did he say last week? Why is he misleading America? Why isn’t he doing enough during this crisis? Is he doing too much to interfere with GM and 3M? Why is he holding up PPE production and delivery? Why doesn’t he get tested? Why does he refuse to allow other people to get tested? Why doesn’t he listen to Fauci? Why doesn’t he declare and enforce a National Lockdown? Why is he such a bad President? And… of course… What did he know, and when did he know it?

It’s UNRELENTING… ENTIRELY USELESS… **NONSENSE**. It is the DEFINITION of INFOTAINMENT FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE DONALD J. TRUMP. It’s not News and it’s not Information… it’s Infotainment. Nothing more.

And one more important point on this: in the aggregate number of hours… not many hours, but hours… I can’t think of ONE SEGMENT or CONVERSATION focusing on the Hydroxychloroquine treatment. NOT ONE. They stick Dr. Sanjay Gupta up there with the rest of ’em to bitch about Donald J. Trump. Does Dr. Sanjay Gupta bring up the Hydroxychloroquine treatment? You know.. being a Doctor ‘n stuff? Uh.. no. He does not. Do any of the other “guest medical professionals” they have on there discuss the Hydroxychloroquine treatment? You know… being Medical Professionals ‘n stuff? Uh… no. They do not.

These people are dangerous. VERY dangerous.

• Jeff says:

I pegged Sanjay Gupta as a “TV Doctor” years ago. He is the George Stephanopoulous of the medical world.

• bleep21k says:

@mr.piddles – Yeah cnn lol…

I watch quite abit, looking for what I call “melting faces” – it happens when President Trump gets a “win” – the anchors and pundits literally melt down on live tv, and it starts with the faces (wide eyes and slack jaws and pouts – jake tapper is so good its actually painful to watch, PAINFUL i tell ya lmao!).

Today – talking about how President Trump “wont wear a MASK”!! (shock horror), not setting an example, and how many others will NOT be wearing a mask at the white house – ALL THE WHILE the cnn reporter on site at the white house – IS NOT WEARING A MASK lol!

Pitiful!

• auscitizenmom says:

“LL THE WHILE the cnn reporter on site at the white house – IS NOT WEARING A MASK lol!” Good point! 😀

• JT says:

They’re a fifth column.

16. sunnyflower5 says:

17. booger71 says:

Michelle Malkin maybe has one answer what happened to our PPD’s

Are the PPD’s we sent China back in Feb the same ones they are selling at inflated prices to Europe?

18. Ignore the noise. We have a cure. Demand it is used.

19. sunnyflower5 says:

20. TwoLaine says:

From our friend Jack Cashill. A dose of reality!

https://www DOT facebook DOT com/photo.php?fbid=10222362328553168&set=a.1746438706879&type=3&theater

21. Reserved55 says:

22. sunnyflower5 says:

23. helmhood says:

Returned home from getting a haircut, my barber just started making private appointments from the back of his mom and pop shop. I gave him an extra big tip in appreciation of his service.

Small businesses who operate in defiance of the hate media are true patriots.

24. sync says:

This picture will change shortly…

What $750,000 buys in NYC right now

Five apartments, five NYC neighborhoods

25. Dan Dan says:

ICYMI – Dr. Fauci is Lying or He’s Stupid

26. Reserved55 says:

• JT says:

Based on the latest cv19 info the number of deaths are approx. 7,000 and number of cases is about 276,000. Based on a population of approx 333,500,000 this equals one death per 47,600 and one case per 1,210. Taking the deaths vs cases odds of dying at this point are 39-1.

Do the 276,000 cases include recoveries? If these are currently identified active cases only, then these figures would certainly change when recoveries are added to the current ones.

Over a million have been tested so far

• 7delta says:

While America is shut down and the people are bearing the brunt of the pain, it’s time for Congress, the CDC experts and all officials involved, State and federal, to also stop their salaries for as long as the shut down continues. Most have become too wealthy to feel any real pain, but they shouldn’t be paid when so many Americans are losing everything. President Trump doesn’t take one now, but these other important decision makers must show their solidarity with the people being hurt.

How many would do this? Yeah, none. Demand it anyway. Loudly and often.

27. jeans2nd says:

CN&N chyron right now – NY Guv Cuomo, speaking at his daily CCP Virus briefing –
    “Guv Cuomo touts Chinese facilitating 1000 ventilator units for New York.”

Taking wagers on Chinese Communist Party charging New York top dollar for selling our own ventilators back to us.

28. webgirlpdx says:

It all came together for me last night — especially after seeing all of Fausti’s clips over the last few months and reading about Birx’s connection to the Clintons and using Bill Gate’s groups “models” (Then her sorta backpeddles). The President knows all these numbers are crap.

All the President’s foes have been screaming he needs to adhere to Science! Well, ok. He’s had to make some excruciating desions, while letting his amazing Economic Teams place the safeguards and nets in place.

I think in the next week we will see the “Apex” that they are screaming about, hearing more about emply hospital beds, overblown numbers and the further exposure of the evil left. Washington State has peaked and CA is getting flat too.

And uncovering Cuomo’s ineptitude in the utter unpreparedness of NY. We all rallied around the flag during 9/11 because that was an attack on all of us. But, America, this time, will not be waiting for NY (in all respect to our NY treepers) for them to get their act together.

So, the President set April 30th for us to again be open for business. He knows. He knows.

29. WeThePeople2016 says:

• mr.piddles says:

Happened to catch a Fauci interview on Fox & Friends a couple days ago. The topic of Hydroxychloroquine came up. After being asked about it by TWO of the hosts… it was obvious: the Good Doctor wanted NO PART of a discussion on Hydroxychloroquine.

30. BuckNutGuy says:

President Trump is meeting with the heads of the various sports leagues. We’ve already been given our bread through the $ trillions of stimulus, will he now allow us our “circus”?

This, I believe, will be very telling as to whether PDJT is focused on opening things up, or still in the Covid-19 bunker.

31. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

32. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

33. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

34. Skeptical Cat says:

Somehow, this opinion piece made it past NBC’s censors. “Bernie Sanders is wrong on democratic socialism in Sweden, and everywhere else. Scandinavia’s success story wasn’t achieved thanks to a welfare model funded by high taxes, but in spite of it.”
    (snip)
    In 1970 Sweden was the fourth-richest member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) club of industrial countries, but had dropped to 13th in 1993.

The hardship didn’t end there. A subsequent financial crisis in the 1990s saw the growth of the gross domestic product sink and unemployment spike, while the government raised interest rates to a staggering 500 percent in an effort to avoid devaluing its currency. Sweden’s long-standing social democratic Minister of Finance Kjell‐Olof Feldt concluded: “That whole thing with democratic socialism was absolutely impossible. It just didn’t work. There was no other way to go than market reform.”

Since then, Sanders and his supporters should be aware, Sweden actually worked to revise its economic model based on lessons drawn from its recession. State-owned companies were sold and financial markets were deregulated; public monopolies were replaced with competition.

The Nordic country needed healthy companies and skilled workers, so top tax rates were rolled back while government welfare programs were redesigned. These reforms laid the ground for today’s competitive market-oriented economy based on international openness and the promotion of global free trade.

Rather than persistently suggesting that the American Dream can be realized by expanding government or raising taxes, it is time for Sanders and his comrades to go back to school and study history. The true lesson to be learned from the Scandinavian experience is that the Nordic-style welfare-state models haven’t worked nearly as well as American democratic socialists like to pretend.

35. sunnyflower5 says:

EXCELLENT

36. sunnyflower5 says:

37. The “cure” is way worse than the problem.

The problem is overstated:
    – Most infected have zero symptoms
    – Most that have symptoms recover
    – Most deaths reported are correlated deaths, e.g. 86 year old with stage 4 cancer dies, has virus, is declared virus death, even though it did not cause the death

The “cure” is very destructive
    – Trillions of dollars lost in economy
    – Trillions of new federal debt
    – Millions of jobs lost
    – Tens of thousands of businesses (or more) closed

We have a real cure: Malaria Drug, Z-pak and zync
    – Works. NY doctor cured 699 patients, 100% success rate. Successfully used in France and South Korea
    – Safe, malaria drug has been in use since the 1950s!
    – Cheap – whole protocol is $20

We need to reject the fake “cure” and demand the real cure.

38. sunnyflower5 says:

• Ray Runge says:

Asking the FBI to determine the validity of criminal FISA warrant applications is simply a stimulus for the creative writing talents of the criminal lawyers.

39. bertdilbert says:

I can only do three things now. Grocery store, drive through burger and laundromat. There must be something more they can do!

Predicting their next move, I expect 6′ social distance spacing of the washing machines and dryers.

• WhiteBoard says:

they are encouraging us to embrace 6 feet under!

permanently socially distanced!

• Charles Darwin says:

Our government geniuses are at it again….They closed all the gyms, parks, golf courses, beaches, swimming pools, tennis courts, biking and hiking trails so we cannot work out. Now they tell us OBESITY is the leading co-morbidity in COVID-19 deaths. Yup…government GENIUSES!

• mr.piddles says:

Spice it up a little. Go find a Taco Bell or a KFC. Even better: one of those KFC/Taco Bell combos.

“Uhh… yeah… lesseee… I’ll have a Big Beef Burrito Supreme®… aaannnnnnnnnd… a side of mashed potato with gravy… no… wait… gimme another side of the mashed potato.”

• bertdilbert says:

I was actually looking for that video Sundance posted once that used the smoking analogy as to why the NRA must battel every threat to restrict gun rights.

First you have to have a non smoking section in a reastruant/bar, then you have to smoke outside. Then you have to go to the park and smoke and now you cannot smoke at the park..

Well now you cannot even go to the park, regardless of whether you are smoking or not! It is always more, more, more. From the people who brought you Russia, Russia, Russia.

Living the hoax life.

40. sunnyflower5 says:

41. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

42. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

43. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: Well, I have spent the last several days trying to talk people back from the cliff over the coronavirus pandemic.

Talked to my 81 year old neighbor and she is going to stay in her room and not come out. She lives with her daughter and son in law who are wearing masks inside the house. Told her to get outside and get some fresh air and sunshine; doubt if she will do it.

Went to the garden center today and the manager there looks like he is ready to have a stroke. Asked him how he was doing and he said not well. Asked for more information and he pointed to his grandchildren; guess he is afraid he will get it and won’t live to see them anymore or is afraid they will get it. Now, this garden center has up the protective plastic screen, only lets 10 people in at a time, has all the doors open and has tape where you are supposed to stand. The manager is wearing a mask, gloves and is covered head to foot; only a small portion of his face is exposed. I told him that it would be OK and tried to calm him down but didn’t have much success. I am 72 years old and he was getting upset that I was out and about and coming into his store. Used to have a good relationship with this gentleman, but that seems to have gone by the wayside.

Was outside for my walk and saw a friend I had not seen for a while; he was down by the river and going to fish. He said that the LORD didn’t intend for him to be in a bubble (he is about my age) and I thought, ah, sanity!

So, be careful, but live your life and do what you can to try and help others who are really losing it.

• riverelf says:

Thanks Marcia, it’s kind of you to try and reassure the fearful people around you.

Our growing season doesn’t get going till late May. Hopefully the curves of the CCPandemic and the reaction will both flatten out long before then. Need flowers to brighten up the yard and porch!

44. sunnyflower5 says:

45. mandy says:

“On March 22, the Steward hospital chain sent a letter to Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, saying it would close Easton Hospital, in the state’s Lehigh Valley, on March 27 unless it received a government bailout to keep it operating.

Steward’s letter read: “If the Commonwealth has no interest in assuming all operating expenses and liabilities of Easton Hospital, Steward Health Care will proceed immediately on planning to close the facility.” The threat paid off: On the 27th, the state guaranteed Easton $8 million for April and a likely $24 million through the month of June. The bulk of the funds, Wolf said, would be covered by the federal bailout package that President Trump had signed into law that very day.

How Easton had descended to such dire straits is a good question, inasmuch as its owner—the private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management—is hardly a candidate for taxpayer-funded assistance, and is responsible for loading down the hospital with an unpayable level of debt.”

more:

“Like many hospitals in the US, PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham Washington, where Ming Lin worked for the past 17 years as an emergency room doctor, has outsourced the management and staffing of its emergency rooms. So, Lin works on-site at the hospital’s emergency room, but he is employed by a physician staffing firm that runs the emergency room. These staffing firms are often behind the surprise medical bills for emergency room services that patients receive after their insurance company has paid the hospital and doctors, but not the excessive out-of-network charges billed by these outside staffing firms.

About a third of hospital emergency rooms are staffed by doctors on the payrolls of two physician staffing companies—TeamHealth and Envision Health—owned by Wall Street investment firms. Envision Healthcare employs 69,000 healthcare workers nationwide while TeamHealth employs 20,000. Private equity firm Blackstone Group owns TeamHealth, Kravis Kohlberg Roberts (KKR) owns Envision.

Care of the sick is not the mission of these companies; their mission is to make outsized profits for the private equity firms and its investors. ”

more:

46. sunnyflower5 says:

47. Reserved55 says:

This

Or

• mr.piddles says:

First one’s rather doughy, if you ask me. Could use a scar running down the cheek. Or an eyepatch. Or maybe both would be even better.

• Lady in Red says:

I’m sure Gates would like us all locked in our homes while the Stasi goes door to door giving mandatory vaccines along with a digital identity tattoo. Gates is right up there with Soros, an America-hating demon.

• Ray Runge says:

Gates wants to stick a minor chip in one and all. NWO on technological steroids.

• Jeff says:

Bill Gates stole much of the code that formed the basis of his first operating system, and then licensed it to IBM, which started him on the path he now travels.
      It was called “QDOS” (Quick and Dirty Operating System), and Gates just boosted it.

48. sunnyflower5 says: