Social Distancing….

Would you live behind the wall?  The democrat-socialist vision of Utopia? The end result from years of communal indoctrination?  The Walls of governmental safety?   Where would you want to live?  It’s been almost a decade since we first asked the question.

You might not have to make the choice, but progressive-socialists are ensuring your children or grandchildren are going to have to decide…. Where is the best hope for their dreams, inside the walls or outside? How will liberty and freedom be defined, and considering the direction, where will it be located in the future? Think about it…..

Where would you choose?

Where will your grandchildren choose?

Behind the wall you could live ten years longer.  Does it matter?

This entry was posted in Agitprop, CDC, Coronavirus, Infectious Disease. Bookmark the permalink.

327 Responses to Social Distancing….

1. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: Response to Kaco: Live in Delaware County in the country on two acres, with a well, septic system, by the river (with fish) and game going through the yard every day and if we have to instruments to kill the game with!

I would rather die in freedom that live and be locked down in tyranny.

• Kaco says:

Oh, wow, I went to Big Walnut, grew up on 6 acres. with horse and pony, woods in the back. And now I have to sell the place, breaking my heart. It’s so peaceful there, for now. But Google and Facebook have built complexes 15 min away in New Albany, so it won’t last. The farmer neighbors around us are dying off and selling large lots with big houses being built on them. Very sad.

• Life Coach says:

Can’t have land without property taxes , have a well without a permit, kill a deer or catch a fish without a license & how far off are we from them taking the guns away?

2. Smith Stephen M MD on Ingraham just proclaimed “game changer” on his study of the virus.
    pre diabetes, diabetics and obesity… its the golden corral plague. Unbelievable.
    looking for the clip.

• oh, so I would choose the non-buffet side of the wall.(a

• Dixie says:

I saw that and also commented on it. I think it was good news and I hope Dr. Smith (the leading infectious disease specialist in this country) will be replacing Dr. Fauci who IMO is working against President Trump.

• Dottie Derewicz says:

You know this attack on Fauci..is really getting out of hand..and as much as I love Conservative Treehouse..the people out there ran with that article that was posted on there..and iit has blown up into something crazy. I just think we need to have much more proof of the doc being a deep state or working against the POTUS..I just don’t see that right now,

..To think all this about the doc..that he would have a thing for Hillary..Are you kidding?..He is very educated and a bit arrogant..but I for one minute don’t see him or any man having a thing for Hillary ..ever..And the whole thing about working against the POTUS…is to me..just grasping at something that just can not be proven.

.If you don’t have definitive proof it is wrong to put it out there. Just think back when our POTUS.. was running in 2016..There were so many rumors out there,,from the right and the left..that Trump was..a democrat..That he was pro abortion..that he was against gun rights..That he was a fake and not a conservative. And look who he really is..

So slow the train..This man just might be a great doc..and he just may be an arrogant doctor..And considering his resume and winning the presidential medal..he may think he is entitled..But I do think…he, being in his position has been hit with these models of what could happen and he used them way too much and I think at this point he may realize that a model is only good if you do nothing.

.People don’t understand these models..They aren’t..useful imo..They only show what could happen if you never take action..That is crazy and useless..But I am not going to hang the doc because of that..Or because someone puts out hearsay..and not proof that he is part of some deep state coup to get rid of the president

..He is a doctor..He is not a politician..He has worked for both R’s and D’s..I think he believes no one should question him because he knows so much..He needs a wake up call but for sure..we need proof that he is anything but a eccentric doctor..So let’s get through this mess and move on..to better days..

• chiefworm says:

Take deep breath Dottie. Herr Good Doctor Falsi is as you say in your last paragraph. However, the texts regarding Hitlery speeches is not just cozying up to a possible boss but an obvious alignment with the “thinking” of the Demoncrap movement. What one does when no one is looking is the best gauge of whom they are.
          Herr Doctor’s best thing to have done was to keep his piehole closed, stay out of the politics and continue being a professional. A true professional keeps their political (and religious) views to themselves. By being “political” he thereby makes a mockery of his profession. Ergo, my analysis shows him to be a hack and a deep state operative.
          Dottie, don’t be played by what you see on your phone or “idiot box” screen. Those are for your entertainment. Read. Deep dive. Look at what is said and written in private…when no one is looking.
          Sorry for this being so long Treepers. (Step off soapbox)

• ms doodlebug says:

A surgeon literally held my heart in his hand. To this day, I don’t know if he voted for Hillary or President Trump. Ultimately, what mattered to me was that he saved my life. When listening to Dr. Fauci, I hear that by training he believes that trial after trial and study after study should be completed to determine if the benefits of a drug are greater than the side-effects of the drug. I don’t see him giving his blessing to any drug or use of a drug without those trials and studies. The reality is that chloroquin has not been proven effective for treatment of covid19. Nor has it been proven effective in combination with zinc and a Z pac. However, it is known that even when used for specific treatments, it has some really nasty possibilities for side effects. We need to understand his professional background before saying he’s ‘an enemy’.

• chiefworm says:

Ms Doodle, respectfully disagree. My son at six-day old had open heart surgery so I understand that aspect of your post. However, the side effect of doing nothing is death. The side effect of doing something late is likely death or lifelong injury affecting every daily activity. If the corrective procedure has k own side effects then let the individual make that choice. Dr. Falsi is playing god by hemming and hawing until he thinks it’s right. It isn’t his life at risk. I make the calls on MY life and bureaucrats can go pound sand. Herr doctor is such bureaucrat.

• ms doodlebug says:

The FDA requires clinical trials to assess whether the benefits of a drug outweigh the risks. And sometimes a side effect may also be death. My thought is that Dr. Fauci believes in an absolute necessity for clinical trials. That’s his education, his experience, and his belief. What he says is from that perspective. That does not make him an enemy.

Like you, I believe patients have the ‘right to try’ – as President Trump expresses it – when the choices are try it or die. Covid19 is not a try it or die illness absent underlying conditions or other complications. While we are informed daily on how many people have died, we are not informed of how many people fully recovered. The vast, vast majority are sent home with the same instructions for self-care given to those with seasonal flu.Those who do not have Covid19 are instructed to take the same precautions given to avoid seasonal flu. A relatively small number in comparison are temporarily hospitalized. An even smaller number die, as also happens with seasonal flu. Of course they should be given the hydroxychloroquin, zinc, and azithromycin treatment if they want it.

A related question: What about the millions of people now unemployed without income to pay their rent/mortgage or to buy food for their children or themselves? Is the ‘crisis’ response of shutting down our economy justified by the Covid19 statistics? It’s one thing to save some lives and another to save lives by denying millions of others the basic necessities of life. No one wants to get Covid19, but neither do they want to get seasonable flu which also takes lives. For sure, no one wants to be made homeless with hungry children. I think we have our priorities screwed up.

• chiefworm says:

G’morning Ms. D. To answer, the millions being unemployed, that is being done by our supposed “betters”. This is what they want: Control and Power over others. Shutting down the economy was never justified. The LSM news is lies, fabrications, skewed statistics and pure propaganda. All one needs to do is look at what the “betters” are trying to control with this “epidemic”. Control over the movement of people. Control over your healthcare. Control over your right to congregate. Control over food supplies. In some localities and States, control over how you practice your religion and the use of utilities.
                  They, bureaucrats and elected officials, are trying to destroy our founding document and install themselves as our Masters. This yoke of oppression and tyranny will be thrown off and my guess is it will now end well for these new “Redcoats”. I feel a revolution is coming but I know not whether blood will be spilled. However, I believe Thomas Jefferson saw this coming and the “Tree of Liberty” will be watered. I AM READY!

• ms doodlebug says:

I think the revolution started when Donald J Trump was elected President of the United States. Otherwise I agree with you.

• NanetteDragoon says:
              • ms doodlebug says:

Did they know in 2005 how it would work with this particular mutation of a coronavirus that appears to be more aggressive in already compromised segments of our population?

• elsuperbus says:

Here’s a secret most don’t know. 99.99% of doctors in Academics or those on the government cheese for their “research” have one main agenda – “social justice.” It’s worse than law because they hide behind their “healer” cloak.

• Judith says:

I had a feeling that was true when patient account “portals” began listing a dozen genders to “choose” from.

I might expect this social-justice Frankenstein’s lab experiment from a local commie-unity college platform, but certainly not from the medical community.

If these supposed medical professionals buy into the premise that “biology” goes beyond an x or a y chromosome, then there are much greater problems in this nation than we can imagine.

• NanetteDragoon says:

I’m a physician. So true.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

Dr Fauxci is not on PDJT or America’s side. He is a deep state shill spouting number to progress the deep state agenda and scare the hell out of the public.
          Doctors are not God’s and the CDC & WHO & HIH are all corrupt and political as can be.
          He is the problem with his fake “modeling” numbers.

• Brenda Johnson says:

The clip is posted on Gateway Pundit, 4/1/20. Dr. Smith was great explaining the trial with his group of people who had major underlying conditions. Check out the clip.

3. Life Coach says:

Being 100% honest, I’d live behind the wall. The problem with living outside the wall is that you presume they would leave you alone. Build a libertarian utopia outside the wall, have the smartest, most decent engineers, builders, farmers, etc. Those inside the wall would just outlaw it all on some environmental or terrorism basis, or tax it to death.

The Catholics in Ireland during the potatoe famine lived outside the wall. It was an island, surrounded by fish, full of sheep & cattle, grazing fertile land. Why did they starve to desth? Because the English/Protestants, who l8ved inside the wall, made it illegal for Catholics to fish, or own livestock, or land, or speak their language, or practice their religion, or to read/write, etc.

Better we fight (figuratively of course) to make inside the wall our space.

• bertdilbert says:

This is the first war we have fought where we are not dying for our freedom.

• nimrodman says:

They’d move thugs, malcontents, reprobates, and feral, murderous “teens” into your community under a program they’d call “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing”

They’d round up downtown disease-carrying homeless misfits with willful defiance disorder into your suburban community recreation centers

They’d …

• Dixie says:

“They’d” dump all the criminally insane prisoners into the community outside the gates.

AND are you treepers realizing that all that so-called water being spewed into the river is the sewage of the elite? I’d choose outside the wall and leave the area and find greener pastures elsewhere. There are no rules outside.

• bjorn says:

At some point communities are going to have to learn that the ability to inflict force upon another creates desired outcomes. People have been brainwashed to assume the force is only possible top down and that you just have to take it. The above things only happen until force is applied to the problem in a large enough manner that the originators suffer consequences.

• inrecordtimes says:

Why figuratively? That’s why we have the 2nd Amendment.

4. “Give me freedom or give death” ——-that translates to “outside the wall”

• elsuperbus says:

Seconded. “I’d rather live on my knees than die on my feet” says the pinko journalist in Reagan’s “Time For Choosing” speech.

5. TwoLaine says:

What if all the attempts by Chinese women to infiltrate Mar-a-Lago were to plant a biological weapon for the TRUMP family and those around them?

Chinese national arrested for illegally entering Mar-a-Lago
    by TERRY SPENCER
    18 Dec 2019

Who did President TRUMP invite there? Who might have insider knowledge of the complex from that visit?

• Trump2020 says:

What if they were just the opposite dissidents actually trying to warn Trump and give him a heads up on China’s nefarious plans? How do we know they already haven’t been debriefed and provided vital intelligence information?

6. otd says:

I have been emailing the President at the White House site everyday saying we have to get back to work now! At the latest on Easter so we can have a resurrection of our economy.

And to get rid of those 2 false prophets Fauci and Birx!

7. California Joe says:

My son just called. He’s a LEO and he spoke to a federal prosecutor he was working with in Southern California. The prosecutor said he has Coronavirus and so does his wife. Both were sick with flu symptoms. He said that they are fine and the symptoms are mild but the prosecutor added that from what he’s heard just about everybody in California has been exposed to the virus. BTW, my son is sick with flu like symptoms too and so is my son-in-law another LEO. This virus has been going through California since the FALL.

• Brutalus says:

I live in CA…no one I personally know has symptoms….but I’m sure some people have been exposed and dont know it. .but refrain from making sweeping statements like “just about everybody in CA has been exposed”…that’s just silly

• Jase says:

He has to keep making sweeping statements like that otherwise he won’t be able to sew panic and erode PDJTs base.

• Kenji says:

Same here, nobody I personally know, nor anyone in my family, and no one in my neighborhood or city has the Kung Flu to my knowledge. Nobody. And I cannot get my County to provide ANY granular statistics on WHERE the cases are located, or any demographics whatsoever for the COVID-19. Nada. Just the number of cases in the County. No data on which hospitals have COVID patients … nothing. Nada.

Sorry, but this outbreak appears to be another viral infection of political correctness. Just like criminal suspects “color and ethnicity” can no longer be provided, lest it negatively impact select “communities”.

• MelH says:

Our County in California has 1,949,363 citizens and 3 deaths.. It’s a huge County. Grocery stores are today taking orders for delivery next Thursday.Schools all closed for the semester, gearing up for online school in the Fall. MANY restaurants are taking orders for pick up and drive through restaurants are still open. No gridlock on the freeways, a shocking pleasure. Plenty of hospital beds and PPE.

• I agree Brutalus.

My son his wife and three children live in California and have no Covid-19 symptoms.

Nor do many of their friends.

California Joe must think that we treepers are idiots and have no contacts with the real world so he can spew lies like the msm and we will not call him on them.

• MAGA Minuteman says:

I have been wondering why California has been so quiet on the virus. If the virus is spreading organically as we are being told, then why are different parts of the country peaking at different times? Wouldn’t they all peak at around the same time?

If, however this is not organic and it’s one big staged and well orchestrated “fake news” hit job, then I’m guessing California’s cases will quickly ramp up shortly after the NY cases decline so as to keep the media narrative going full throttle.

Still trying to figure out why there are so many cases (and crisis) in Dem strongholds and not so many cases (and crisis) in other parts of country? Seems odd.

I agree with the actions by “citizen reporter” efforts to cover local hospitals to see if network news reports match the story on the ground.

It also looks like we need to pay special attention to the cause of death cited for all the deaths. Are they caused by Corona virus? Are they someone who has Corona virus, but may not have died from that? Have they all been actually tested for Corona virus? Are there any who are just assumed to have the Corona virus but were not actually tested for it? How do Corona virus cases compare to Flu virus cases? Most in both cases die from pneumonia related to a virus so there’s room to conflate the facts between Flu virus and Corona virus related deaths (or other pre-existing condition causes of death).

How are the year to year trendlines of overall rates of death compared to this year? Are we on the same pace or is this year higher due to Corona virus? If it’s the same overall amount, then Corona virus may be assigned as the cause of death when in fact in other years that cause of death would have been assigned to something else.

We’ve been told too many times in the past to believe the media and “not to believe our own lying eyes”. I can’t help but ask questions.

• MAGA Minuteman- RIGHT THE HELL ON.
            Why would we ever start believing the Satanic MSM and their Demon Rat puppets at a time like this?

• You have asked the very same questions I have been wondering about Minuteman.

I hope you continue to as them, I am going to until they are answered.

Until we get honest answers ( and we are smart enough to know the difference) we can not clean up this mess.

We can not allow this virus, some are calling it WW V because of the global destruction, to slide away without placing blame and consequences on those who deserve it.

Keep asking your very excellent questions!

• Kaco says:

How long have they been sick or has he just come down with it? What are their symptoms?

• Mist'ears Mom says:

My nephew is LEO in So Cal. I am assuming he is ok for now, however you are completely correct. “Almost” everyone I know in my close circle ‘community’ (in CA) that I was around in Dec & Jan had this mysterious cold/flu bug. It just went around – spread like it does every year…sick people showed up and passed it around to others.
      Some were sicker than others but pretty much everyone got it. Some got sick again a few weeks later…it was a nasty upper respiratory bug.
      So what the hell was that? The regular ‘seasonal flu’?
      I think all those who were sick last yr or early this year in CA need to be tested for anti-bodies, verify what they actually had.

8. Doc Fauci keeps referring to the Hydroxychloroquine as “compassionate care”, as if it were a sugar pill and a pat on the head. It also implies giving it as a last resort, rather than earlier when it could prevent the need for ventilators.

Big Money. Big Business. Big Bureaucracy. Big Media, Big Government. Big Pharma. Big Brother. I don’t like this guy.

• sunnydaze says:

“Compassionate Care” sounds like a pain pill for someone who is terminal for Pity’s Sake.

????

• Kaco says:

This is not good. It has been effective in eradicating the virus.

• Judith says:

I’ve said before that a successful liar always mixes in some truth, because that makes the lie harder to detect. These people are talking in circles, leaving out crucial medications and treating high risk patients much too late. Why is that??

We know that Dr Vladimir Zelenko in Monroe NY advocates for EARLY intervention. He has treated hundreds of high risk patients with one hundred percent success rate using Hydroxychloroquine + ZINC + Azythromycin. Not one of them has progressed to Acute /Severe Respiratory Distress Syndrome to require a respirator.

Every report I see leaves out the second extremely important ingredient, ZINC. AND begins treatment after lungs are destroyed. No wonder THOSE people have a much LOWER success rate!

I know someone over 60 who was put on a one week waitlist. Those at high risk would already be on a respirator by the time they can schedule a test.

If the Enemedia told the truth thousands of lives could be saved! And with a lower mortality rate America could get back to MUCH work sooner.

• Newhere says:

And did you catch a day or so ago when he lit up with excitement on the prospect of rolling out a barely tested, shiny new vaccine on an “emergency basis” for a second wave? But a decades-old cheap drug that works is “compassionate care”?

And who wants to bet about which one will be scarce/tied up in red tape — and which one will be rolling of the lines for EVERYONE at premium cost?

OUTRAGEOUS.

• Jan says:

Both Fauci and Birx have ties to the Clintons. The CDC paid the Clinton Foundation–its CHAI subsidiary–a little over $6 million.

Dr. Birx’s husband is former Bill Clinton advance man Paige Reffe. This relationship with Democrats and the Clinton’s is something that the good doctor is unable to separate from an article in the Washington Post magazine, Dr. Birx is noted as being the perfect fit for Obama’s Head of PEPFAR (The President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief).

See https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/exclusive-dr-birxs-connections-with-the-clinton-foundation-and-obama-unfortunately-indicate-conflicted-loyalties/

• Mist'ears Mom says:

He is part of the medical cartel…they want to take over our lives, for the greater good doncha know.

9. Bone Fish says:

Fascinating, with one eyebrow raised…

This one carefully illustrates via alleged CDC data capture how America is experiencing the worst H1N1 (Spanish Flu) outbreak in 100 years right now.

• Kenji says:

I agree with this much … something doesn’t quite pass the smell test with ANY of the stats or hysterics concerning COVID-19. And it has all too conveniently brought PDJT’s wildly successful Presidency to a grinding halt.

Sorry … but after 64 years on the planet … I have come to understand that truly random coincidences … are rare. And never before in human history have so many had the powerful tools necessary to fabricate very large systemic “coincidences”

10. Right to reply says:

I prefer freedom, and I prefer truth.
    On the subject of COVID 19, we need the truth.

China, and their new year. 1.40 billion people on the move. 3,000 dead, 83,000 infected.

USA, no new year, 330 million people. Locked down as soon as discovered. 5,200 dead, 215,500 infected.

People can call me insane until the cows come home, but this is an act of biological warfare. China vs the rest of the world. They let their people out to contaminate the rest of the world. THEY KNEW IT, THEY KNOW IT NOW. China is back at work. Explain how billions living within inches of each other escaped the disaster the rest of the world now greets?

• dbobway says:

There is no such thing as a coincidence.
      I’m not giving up this country, Obama and Wallstreet sent 30 million workers home,
      And bailed out the very people who put us there. Did anybody get their check from the trillion dollar ‘stimulus’ bill? The same slavers that killed our way of life, made sure we didn’t have a job to go back to.
      If the same shutdown that caused me to lose my cabinet business, happened today?
      I would be getting payroll and rent money next week.
      I have work lined up for the rest of the year, waiting for me.
      This is a war, and people are dying,
      And the enemy is not this virus, but who delivered it.
      POTUS is not selling us down the river.
      They kept losing, killing people for power has always been on the table.

• Tom W. says:

Be skeptical of those death numbers from China. They may be much higher. As far as “escaping” their disaster, this may have been acceptable losses of their own people if it is really bio-warfare.

11. Phil says:

That picture could have been a cover of a Yes album back in the 70’s.
    To be honest I’d live outside the wall, I’ll take my chances. Give me liberty or give me death.

• Judith says:

I’m already outside that wall. I have never partaken of the “world” that was constructed for us over a century ago. I am in it but definitely not *of* it. And I have been waiting many, many decades for everybody in LaLa Land to wake the eff UP!

My dad was a disillusioned Goldwater conservative. He taught me well. I despise Hollyweird. I don’t find their stupid, cloying sitcoms funny at all. I notice when sellouts like Springsteen and Sting blow smoke up the wazoo.

I don’t support people who belittle our President. They don’t get my business when they cross that line.

The herd mentality of fakebook friends and social media constructs makes me ill. It’s bad enough I have to deal with such people face-to-face in brick and mortar settings. Why in the world would I give them a moment of my time elsewhere?

Yet ..here I am. That wall may not be a physical one, but it’s there, and it’s AWAYS been there. Oh, and I have always recognized RePubliCON traitors just like DemonRats. They all suck.

I’ve been waiting a very long time for world consciousness to change. These aren’t the worst of times at all. This is a moment in time to re-evaluate. We must figure out where we REALLY want to be.

It’s time. It really is. Will we let God back into our lives? Or will we revert back to Tom Hanks and Oprah, and all the other jesters in the King’s court?

• Great comment Judith.

I am not so sure that sundance meant a physical wall when he asked us to choose.

You are talking about a mental and a spiritual wall and we can help our kids and grand kids choose how and where to live there if we work on it hard enough.

My husband and I spent decades teaching our sons to live “outside the wall”, they are all married now and have their own families and are working hard to pass down the same beliefs to their children.

Where people are physically is not as important as where they are mentally and spiritually.

• churchladyiowa says:

Back in 1965, my old German dad listened to a lot of radio. This was in the cold-war Russian-behind-every-tree days. I remember him telling me, “I won’t be here to see it, but you and whatever kids you have will see it in another 50 years. Russia isn’t our enemy, it’s RED.CHINA.”

• bpicecream says:

UN Agenda 21/2030 wants us all inside the wall.

• Judith says:

Yep. In some high-density, section 8 complex deemed “sustainable workforce/ mixed-use housing,” where we can give it all up for da man. That is, the last crumbs of freedom and liberty in our dying Constitutional Republic.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

Oh yes we will all be in ‘sustainable energy efficient” buildings living on top of each other.
          We will be carefully monitored by our cell phones and houses and given an energy allowance. Everything will be tracked and if you are out of line-no electricity, no medical care etc. Everything will be controlled by the state.
          We are currently being programmed to accept this, when we compliantly let the gov shut us down and allow tracking of our movements to make sure we are obeying-it is the beginning of the end of our freedoms, and this is ok with millions.
          Our young people addicted to their cell phones think this is ok. The medical cartel is worshipped like a God.
          We have to save this planet is the fear factor and this is a trial run to see how the sheeple will behave.

12. woohoowee says:

Where would you choose?
    Where will your grandchildren choose?
    — Sundance

But that’s just it: our grandchildren won’t have a choice; they will live where they are told.

• Dutchman says:

woohoowee;
      NOT if we choose wisely!

• elsuperbus says:

The choice was already made and not wisely when the masses bought into “hope and change”. We may have a brief respite in the total collapse of the Republic with Trump, but it is only that. Win or lose, the left will never peacefully give up power and if power is never taken we will be perpetually sentenced to hoax after hoax and pandemic after pandemic.

• Dutchman says:

Well, thats one way to look at it.
          Another is globalism is Satans latest ploy, to enslave mankind, and have dominion over the earth.
          And yes, SATAN will not stop, until he is ultimately stopped, by GOD.
          I do not think this pandemic is a HOAX, and I think that will become apperent with the passage of time.
          I, personally am keeping one eye on the horizon, looking for the cloud of locusts, and if the rivers run red as blood, it won’t surprise me, one bit.

13. frogman says:

I would like to live next to the windmill, if no one has claimed it. I do not do well in cities, or well in the woods either (tried both felt to isolated in both places) and I like living next to water. I think I would trade for 1 year free for 10 years locked down.

I am not doing well in the current lock down. The restaurants are closed most that I use to go to will not come back; I hate it when I take my walk everyone moves away to keep distance. I am eating way to much now.

• nimrodman says:

let’s hope it’s a storm-rated windmill, frogman

• sunnydaze says:

People in my neighborhood still stopping to talk to each other.

I don’t care about the distance thing, as I can carry on a good conversation form 6 ft. away. No problem.

Have chairs on my front porch at a “safe distance” that people can sit on and relax. Some of the more neurotic people think that’s dangerous, I guess, and won’t sit down. <<< This irritates the heck out of me, BTW. Pretty obvious to me they just don't get the "6 foot" thang – or don't want to, maybe would prefer to be a nervous wreck and make a huge deal out of things.

I'm realizing I'm one of the few truly LUCKY Americans who NEVER went out to eat, even before this happened. So no hardship there , either.

So yeah, the biggest problem is the idiots who won't sit on the porch who used to. Thank God that's not everybody!

You guys up North have Spring around the corner, it'll be much easier when the weather gets nice.

Hoping I don't forget how to drive before this over. LOL.

• Judith says:

I hear you frogman. Claustrophobia sets in fast when I can’t smell the salt air or hear the sea gulls. The sea is in my blood.

That would all go away with Agenda 21’s sustainable mumbo jumbo. We are supposed to let nature “reclaim” our coastlines and mountains, and shoehorn everybody into these tiny, urbanized honeycombs. For the planet. Or something..

14. Danimal28 says:

I am 51 years old. I am a VFW and a volunteer firefighter. 2/3 of my children are grown and contributing to society. I have lived a grand life and would like to finish the 3rd and 4th quarter like most. I love life and especially this American way of life we have defended for many years.

I will, however, gladly sacrifice mine for my kids to continue economic success which is more vital than almost anything else in the public arena.

What we are doing now is madness(shutting down our economy internally).

• Judith says:

Your sacrifice is not required here. They have a treatment in the pipeline for us geezers. They just refuse to make it widely available because they want things to remain as they are for a while. I refuse to be collateral damage for their latest “never Trump” scheme.

15. Ray Caruso says:

You can’t tell from the picture alone which society is freer. Maybe the peasants in the straw huts are religious fanatics of some kind, like the Amish but with human sacrifice—in fact, the activity near the cliff at center-right looks suspicious.

The high-tech society, on the other hand, obviously functions well because you can’t maintain a society of that kind amid dysfunction—it most likely is not “diverse” because “diverse” societies don’t function as well as homogeneous ones. California is falling apart because of the dysfunction engendered by “diversity” and liberal ideology. The high-tech society also appears to be tolerant because although they would have the means to easily wipe out the peasants or expel them from the vicinity, they refrain from doing so. Finally, even though the big pipes discharging water are an eyesore, that water must be fully treated since the peasants appear to be healthy.

Based on those observations, I would certainly pick life in the high-tech society over the hardship of being a peasant.

16. dougofthenorth says:

I do not know for how long, maybe 75 years or more this nation has increasingly turned into a nanny state.
    We are born into this condition in a factory hospital where for the rest of your days we are forced into drug and care regimens that serve the state. Think vaccines, mood and behavior altering drugs, and a health care system with record of very poor results for even the most common conditions that cost world economies trillions every year. And then on your way out at the end of life, the fleecing of whatever wealth you may have accumulated in the assisted living hospital/hospice care scams.
    And while you were growing up you were dropped off at the thought indoctrination centers for an education that everyone is now bused to. Fed garbage for your mind and body during this period the education system spits out spoiled, uneducated, wimps that know little of life or how to survive outside of the confines of the system. Nothing of history, or civics to equip decision makers on how to avoid hard learned mistakes.
    They are able to do this because women were equaled rights right out of the home and into the labor force. The government sponsored break up the the family unit and the unbridled decay of moral integrity made plenty of room for divide and conquer of Gods basic fighting unit.
    Everything is geared to generate corporate profit that feeds the criminal politicians crumbs to do their bidding.
    Factory farms make engineered factory food that feeds our obesity and poor health, which generates health care profits within the confines of your ability to pay, insured by companies that run actuarial graphs driven by algorithms so accurately predictive you might think it is part of the great master plan. Of course that would be a foolish notion.
    Then we come to the politics of it all. This system is the most corrupt of all. It is the elephant in every room all over the world. It has now become so intrusive we know via this so called pandemic they can and are watching our every move. It is self aware. Witness the blatant disregard for the law. And understand what we now know is the tip of the iceberg.
    Inside the wall, or outside matters little. We have politicians coaxing us all into a dystopian nanny state and if you do not see it yet, you are blind as it is already happening all across this country.
    It is already us, and them.
    Our President is a blip, this system has been in place too long and is too deeply ingrained.
    See how the “vote by mail” bill the speaker of the house will “force” down the senates throat turns out. When that happens, and if the President veto’s it, he looses the election in November because it will be over ridden. We shall see.
    I hope and pray for better, but anticipate the worse, after all, it is what the Lord has told us would happen.

• Dutchman says:

Dougofthenorth;
      I hung in there,as long as I could, which wasn’t long. Please, PLEASE read the posting guidelines, on the homepage, that ask you to do this;

Short paragraphs, with spacing, makes it possible to read a post, particularly a long one, on a smartphone. Otherwise it is simply impractical.

However, from the little I was able to glean from your post, I would respond by saying far too many are unable/unwilling to think “outside the box”.

Both my children were intentionally birthed at home, and initially home schooled.(Unfortunately, I made a bad choice for life mate the first time around).

On medical care, while I have used Dr.’s, I am in charge of my medical care, and they serve me. Mostly, I do without them, having cast broken bones, sutured wounds, etc. Its not for everyone, but just two to three generations ago, many knew a great deal about treating themselves, now like many things we are ignorant.

But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
      I don’t keep up with the jonses, I live within my means, which means every month, I have $ left over.

So many people think they HAVE to live their life a certain, expected way, but there is actually nobody forcing you to, in most cases.

I have always been this way, and “box?,… WHAT box? Nobody told me nuthin about no BOX I’m supposed tobthink inside of!” Has always been my contrarian view.
      “Gotta have a million $ to retire!”
      Bullshirt. I live quite comfortably, outside the wall. I have clean water, fresh air, lots of great food, am comfortable and happy.

And on a heck of a lot less than a million $.

• dougofthenorth says:

Dutch, I guess if you choose to read posts on a so called smart phone that is your issue, not mine. Your post is little different than mine, and perhaps just as boring to read.
        If you are having issues reading posts here, dont, just pass over what ever is causing you discomfort.
        Admittedly my post got excessively long, whatever. I will not be crawling into the box you so vehemently are trying to put me into. But thanks for your thoughts.

• Dutchman says:

Again, please go to the home page, and READ the “Guidelines for posting, which clearly state how posts should be configured, because, in part MANY are “choosing” to read on smartphones.
          Its not ME, that comes from Sundance.
          Uf your going to comment on what is HIS blog, follow HIS rules?

17. Ray Caruso says:

It occurs to me that the assumption the primitive society is the freer one does not correlate to the real world. The high-tech society looks like Seoul; the primitive society looks like North Korea. And, yes, there is a wall between Seoul and North Korea.

The high-tech society necessarily values science, which is to say, reason, because otherwise those tall towers would crumble. The same cannot be assumed of the primitive society. God gave us the faculty of reason expecting us to make the most out of it. We’re supposed to colonize the galaxy, not be contented with a lifestyle not far removed from that of a chimpanzee.

18. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Look really, really closely at the extreme right hand margin. About half way up. See the uppermost building? Sure looks like a beautiful rough-hewn log chapel. Complete with a cross on the very top.

Psalm 84:2

My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God.

:10
    For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

19. dbethd says:

Local citizens report what’s happening at hospitals in NY and CA.

• Judith says:

Ground report from Long Island NY. Not whining. Feel free to scroll by if you don’t appreciate my observations..

There have been thousands of people here in NY exhibiting “signs” of infection. This has been going on since at least December. The vast majority do *not* end up on an ICU respirator.

These “signs” mimic your everyday colds, flus and seasonal allergies. Coughing. Sneeezing. Headaches. Sinus pressure. Maybe a low grade fever and general malaise. I had it in January.

Most will recover without EVER knowing whether or not they had Coronavirus. Testing here began only recently, and is limited to first responders, healthcare workers and those showing symptoms who *know* they’ve been exposed to a COVID-19+ person.

Of those who are tested, healthcare workers get immediate results.. the rest will wait a week or more. This LAG time isn’t good for those in high risk groups who wind up on a respirator, before they are given a test appointment or get the result. Most of them are in respiratory distress within 5 days of onset.

As this all shakes out, a relatively few people in high risk groups succuumb to Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. But there is already a remedy for this, that has been *studiously* ignored in all the media hype. They report on flawed studies instead of the one that actually works. Whether or not their omission is intentional or just their usual bad reporting isn’t clear. But it’s very concerning.

Instead of focusing on high risk groups, the few who will actually die, and removing the threat of ARDS, the Enemedia has rolled out an extravagant propaganda campaign. Of course, people fall for it hook, line and sinker.

We have images of healthcare workers hoisting the flag, like the iconic WWII image. Patriots! We have commercials and soundbites praising us for “doing our part.” Sacrifice! We even have a Sound of Music meme that must’ve been months in the making, singing the praises of social distancing.

America has been stopped cold over a relatively few UNNECESSARY respiratory deaths, and we are supposed to be happy (?) about this. Proud, even. How about we TREAT those people most prone to lung disease with a proven regimen BEFORE they get that lung disease, so we can all get back to our LIVES now? The SOONER the better!

20. treehouseron says:

The thing that has gotten me about all this is, the supposed Solution, social distancing, and ‘shelter in place’… leaves all the poor people out of the solution. Does anybody else find that frightening?

I just got back from the Grocery store, they have the same people standing there behind the counters, they’re poor, they’re cashiers at the grocery store… they are standing there behind these plexiglass little picture frames that are complete nonsense and wouldn’t stop or limit a virus.

When I go to the drive through, the same poor people are standing behind the counter handing me my handburger, they have absolutely no protection except some are wearing hand gloves, which can’t be washed and are probably more infected then their bare hands would be.

If you’re not lucky enough to still have your entry level job, and were fired, well now you don’t even have that, you’ve been completely thrown under the bus by the government and are now worried about how you’re going to pay rent and eat.

Meanwhile all the rich people hide in their palaces, except when they use their touchscreen to have one of the poor people deliver them a pizza.

I’m not living like that, my business is staying open, anybody is welcome through the door, if we’re in danger of being infected I’m staying out in the open with the poor people.

21. gda53 says:

Anyone see Ingraham? With Dr. Stephen Smith and hydroxychloquine?

Dr. Smith: This is an absolute gamechanger…..I think this is the end of the epidemic. I’m serious

Laura: WOW

BOOM!!!! Does everyone understand what it takes as a doctor to make such a pronouncement

Maybe this thread just became redundant?

Back to work America. Maybe by Easter?

Futures market up. The market knows.

Oh boy. angst in Democrat circles tomorrow.

22. jello333 says:

So, if I look at this as a not-so-subtle metaphor for what they’re trying to pull the past few weeks, then NO… I clearly choose to NOT live behind the wall. My wife and I, both early 60s, have been doing pretty much what we always do, other than being able to visit places that are closed. We are NOT locking ourselves in our house. We are NOT wearing gloves and masks everywhere we go. We ARE riding the bus (they’ve added some “distancing” restrictions of course), going to the grocery store, and walking around at the parks and campus when we’re bored or needing the exercise. No we’re not getting up in people’s faces or doing any of the other things like that… but we never do that ANYWAY.

In short we’re TRYING to keep things as “normal” as possible while living in a somewhat insane society.

23. A2 says:

I’ll just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣

24. Raptors2020 says:

Societal changes have produced the generation we call Snowflakes: they readily choose life behind the wall.

Single women are in effect married to the government, and rely upon the protection of its wall. Single women are the Democrats most reliable voting bloc. Married women become Republican, then if widowed or divorced, revert to being Democrats.

The value system of the secular left has become dominant in our society, like it or not. To a secular leftist your health in the temporal world is all you have. Your health, your life is everything.

This value choice the Trump Administration has made that literally destroying the economy to putatively save lives is the morally superior course is a secular leftist choice, sad to say. Rush pointed out this week that the Wilson Administration did almost nothing to combat the Spanish Flu. How things have changed.

25. jello333 says:

The fearmongers who are benefiting from this event are hoping we all fail to recognize one important fact: It’s the DENOMINATOR, stupid!

Let’s say 5,000 people have died from this virus (I’m just making up numbers, okay?) And let’s say 50,000 have tested positive for the virus. OH MY GOD… that means 5,000 / 50,000… or 1 in every 10 people who get infected, 10%! will die!

Now let’s say that during the same time those 5,000 died, testing had been much more widespread, reaching 5,000,000 instead. Then we suddenly realize that it’s more like 1 in every THOUSAND people who get infected will die. A “mortality rate” of 1/10th of 1%. Do the math, fill in the numbers however you want, and one thing remains true: The more people who are tested — not just those already sick or with symptoms or have had known contact, but LOTS AND LOTS of random people — the larger that denominator becomes, while the numerator (those who actually die) remains the same. Until eventually we realize this really is no worse than an average flu/cold season.

Oh, and one more thing. It seems to me that anyone, ANYONE who has tested positive for the virus and subsequently dies, is now considered to have “died from the Coronavirus”. Hmm… a few days ago Bob went to the doctor and learned he’s positive… today he steps out in front of a truck and… yep, sure enough, poor Bob had the virus when he died. 😦

• jello333 says:

I guess I could have made that a lot simpler by just saying this:

In my opinion, far more people, FAR FAR more people, like many MILLIONS of people in this country alone, have been exposed to this virus than we yet realize… and the vast, vast majority will never even know it.

• Dutchman says:

jello,
        Many have made this argument, but it is, IMHO a false or inaccurate argument, to focus on mortality rate, and compare it to the flu.
        So, I’m going to make up some #’s, to try to emphasise howvits DIFFERENT from the flu.

You get the flu. For the first 24 hours, you experience NO symptoms, and for the second 24 hours, you tell yourself “its just a bad cold”, and so you continue to do your normal activities.

However, by the beginning of the 3rd day after becoming infected, you self-quarantine, spending all your time in bed, or worshipping one way or another at the porcelaine goddess.

You don’t come out of this ‘quarantine’ until the symotoms abate, at which point you aren’t contagious.

So, lets say on average (made up #) that the average person comes in close enough contact to infect 2 people per day.
        So, first day (no symptoms) you infect 2 people, ditto for second day.
        And, each of those 4 people likewise infects 4 people, and so on.

So, you can visualise a triangle, with you at the top, 4 people in the next layer, 16 in the next, and so on.

Obviously, the larger the group at the bottom, the greater the chance of a contact with someone “vulnerable” for whom the flu will result in hospitalisation and/or death.

Now, you get CV. You have no symptoms for first 14 days, so no self quarantine due to symptoms, like you would,with the flu.
        So, each of first 14 days, you infect two others. And THEY each infect 28 people, and so on. And some never feel any symptoms, or symptoms are,so mild they continue to function, and may even infect others for 3 weeks.

See how the pyramid grows, greatly increasing the odds of reaching the ‘vulnerables? The person in line with you at the grocerie, that has the little oxygen generator in a bag over their shoulder. The 16 y.o asthmatic sitting next to you on the bus. Etc.

The result is that Hospitals in the area are, in a relatively short time frame, inundated with critically ill patients.

Maybe 8 the first day, 40 the next, 150 the next, and so on.
        At,a certain point, the hospital system in the area becomes overwhelmed.

And THAT is the “threat” of this virus. Its NOT simply deaths, its the TIME FRAME. Even with the “regular flu” big city hospitals have had to, TEMPORARILY stop taking patients, and tell ambulances to divert to other hospitals in the area, as they become overwhelmed with “regular” flu patients.

Now, imagine ALL the hospitals in a major city, are in the same boat?
        And, imagine you or a loved one,are: having heart attack/stroke, drowning victim, fall injury, gunshot wound, or any medical emergency,…or need a necedary but “routine” surgery?

Imagine you call 911,….and nobody answers? THATS the scenario they are trying to address, by “flattening the curve” I believe.

Hospitals, collectively are critical infrastructure, just as much as the power grid. The equivalent would be an unprecedented heat wave hitting the continental U.S.
        They detirmine that if everybody in the,country is setting their thermostats at 72 degrees, it will shut down the national power grid, and so they mandate people keeping their thermostat at no lower than 85 degrees, and use “smart meters” to verify compliance.

And, of coarse there are those who object, who deny the reality, say its a fraud and a scam.
        Doesn’t make it so, ….

• Right to reply says:

95% mortality is great, but that still means more than 4 million dead. If its bio-warfare, that is a holocaust!

• Dutchman says:

I think you mean 95% survival, not mortality.
            And yes, 4 million is bad, but its NOT the total #, its the timeframe.

Similar to what it does to the healthcare system, and has as been experienced occasional in other plagues, is the standard system established for,…disposal becomes overwhelmed.

Up to our ass in dead bodies, and the funeral homes, cremotoriums simply can’t deal with.

• Judith says:

Dutchman, they can keep patients OUT of the ICU and off the respirators, and they KNOW this now. Or they should, without all the mixed messaging put out by CDC.

There is medication that, when combined, is shown to PREVENT the onset of ARDS, yet they’re *not* prescribing it to high-risk patients until *after* this horrible lung disease has progressed to the point of no return. WHY??

If medical professionals are using the right combination of drugs at all (Hydroxychloroquine + ZINC + Azythromycin) they’re using it too late on ICU patients, with limited results. That’s far too late in the progression of this lung disease to have a real effect. You still have 50 percent dying, and the remainder have scarred lungs.

If at-risk patients were tested for COVID-19 quickly, and not waiting a week for test results, they could receive this medication when it really counts. If enough mediation is produced, those at high risk and healthcare workers could possibly even take it as a prophylaxis. No testing required.

The drug regimen has *not* been shown to stop milder symptoms of the virus and the usual flu-like symptoms still runs their course. But patients don’t progress to its worst presentation, the devastating lung disease that accounts for the run on ICUs and respirators, and so many needless fatalities.

• Judith says:

*if enough medication is produced..

• Dutchman says:

I agree, and this is one reason for the push for the newer test, which they are now rolling out, results in 5-15 minutes.

I also saw a Dr. who said when he sees symptomatic patients in the ER, he doesn’t wait for test results, to start the treatments.
            Dr’s are trained to be risk averse, its hard for them to go against,all that training, in part its human nature.
            Their “normal” way of practicing is to wait for test results, before prescribing.

Its hard to change an ingrained way of doing things.

• elsuperbus says:

Wrong, sars-cov-2 is a coronavirus and like all other coronavirus it spreads just as easily (like any cold virus). Shutting down and quarantining the entire country will have no more impact than only quarantining hotbeds like NYC, New Orleans and Chicago. The hysteria is what will overwhelm the medical infrastructure, not the virus.

• Dutchman says:

Well, lets agree to disagree on the ‘wisdom’ or not of the shutdown, shall we?

Much as with the Sessions wars, and 2.0 the Barr wars, the passage of time should illuminate so almost all can see, the degree to which the shutdown is/isn’t necessary.

26. WSB says:

Take this time…if you have kids…to teach them the real world and US History…NOW!!!!

• Judith says:

Wouldn’t it be great if all this “sheltering” led to parents deciding they WANT to rear their own children, after all? When there’s a will, there’s a way. Just like that. Suddenly everyone is working from home. Suddenly kids are learning online. WOW! Could this actually be possible?

If parents ever decided to work from home and home school their children, these UNiparty hacks would be screaming from the rooftops to end this quarantine stat! Everyone must go back to work and school immediately to save our country! /s

This is where we lag SO far behind these globalists. They write their scripts so quickly, oftentimes months and years in advance, and we fail to notice we are being herded.

We never fight back with the same weapons and tools. They drop A-bombs while we throw rocks. They have a lock on all media messaging while we stand impotent on the sidelines of the discourse. This MUST change NOW if we are to save our Constitutional Republic from their New World Order.

27. hocuspocus13 says:

The DemoKKKrat Politicians don’t really believe in “socialism”

Each one of those DemoKKKrat Politicians live a “capitalist” life

In their million dollar mansions…

They only want “socialism” for everyone else due to their greed of money

Because what they already have isn’t enough

• Right to reply says:

Amen, and no one EVER pays attention. The Fascists on the left use Socialism to control the masses. Socialism is not for them, its just for those beneath them.

• JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

Well, isn’t that what socialism really is?
      What is it if not the intellectual elites assuaging the self-guilt of their abundance by devising a plan for “everyone” to “get theirs”?
      Of course, being intellectual superiors THEY will by necessity have to lead from that high perch. When everyone gets “equal shares” they damned well outghta be happy.
      The modern Left are UTOPIACRATS.
      Utopia is inside the wall, a wall built high so the occupants dont have to see the destruction wrought onto others in the course of their achieving Utopia.
      You think Gulags were in city centers? Did the North Vietnamese Commies set up “re-education camps” in cities?
      Hell NO! They took them out to remote places where the citizens of Utopia didn’t have to see the price of Utopia….namely, comply or die.

28. Mike in a Truck says:

Problem with walls- is that they are useless against indirect fire. We had to destroy Hue way to save it.

29. Wren says:

I’d be outside the wall and as far away as I could get.

30. Frank says:

I already live inside the proverbial wall – inside the beltway of a major city, working in the medical field. While there are certainly lots of foppish soyboys and fish-mouthed shrews here, you might be surprised by the number of discontent but quiet people who would rather live in a more pragmatic, nationalist society. The democratic socialist party and their ghetto goons, soyboys, and fish-mouthed shrews have worn down productive people to the point where we’re ready to see some real changes. The Trump administration has brought some of that needed change. This whole covid thing is a nothingburger, manipulated into a “pandemic” to cover for the globalists’ final, desperate power play. At this point, they are literally trying to throw us into an economic depression, which they will blame on Trump in an effort to discredit him and get him out of office.

Know your enemy. Be aware of how they are lying and will lie tomorrow. Be aware of what they’re doing to us right now. Trump got painted into a narrative corner with this BS for now, but if he can find a politically advantageous way out soon, we’ll avoid a depression. And when he’s reelected in November, he will have the time and resources available to crush the globalists and cut off China so they can wither and die in their communist filth without dragging us down any further.

31. Angus D says:

Social Distancing is fascism and tyranny pretending to be sanitation

32. jean0404 says:

Jocelyn Elders was Bill Clinton’s surgeon general. The only words that came out her mouth that I actually agreed with: “We all gonna die if something” Heh

33. rah says:

Ghettos are behind the wall. End of story.

34. wodiej says:

There are no guarantees in life, even behind a wall. Any socialist country is proof of that. Never give up your freedom.

35. saskamare says:

Whats the name of this picture and who created it?

36. sDee says:

Liberty is fragile and lost one drop at a time.

I wake each morning braced not against a virus, but against what my government will do next to strip my essential liberties and rights. We could not have see a virus coming, but government’s preparedness and swiftness to exploit it, is a well planned dimension of coming global tyranny.

What scares me is not a virus, it is free citizens refusing to accept what their governments have become despite all evidence slamming down around them. Citizens run with fear even deeper into the arms of those who choke off their liberties along with the hopes of our children and grandchildren to fight for theirs.

While more sophisticated and polished, this tyranny is the same as the one which brought our founders to their sober decisions. Instead of cowering in place, we should seize the opportunity to reject hose whose only goal is rule, over us.

The time is again upon us.

37. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

I think we already live outside the wall. I do, anyway, and thank God everyday for it.

38. Doug Amos says:

To be continued; this has made people think more about country, freedom, personal and family welfare than they ever have before. In the hands of the right person it can be a tremendous opportunity, Some things never change; everybody wants America’s business and while much of the world is watching China, more of it is looking at the the U S. Who better than President Trump to find a happy ending?

39. Martin says:

Wall or not, I have a few questions I’m waiting to be addressed by anyone in authority:

How does this virus differ from the one 11 years ago that resulted in 30,000 deaths, or even last year’s run-of-the-mill flu?

And how, as in Vermont, does restricting what can be bought and sold make the sick less sick?

Governor Kemp is reportedly going to lock down GA today. Gee whiz. He’s GOP, and apparently out of an abundance of caution.

To say I hate the media I was once a part of is an understatement.

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

Your first question is what I have been asking for two weeks now……. still no answer.

• bearsgrrr says:

How many of those reported positive are actually sick? How many recovered? How many hospitalized? Still no answers but the numbers keep scrolling on the TV 24/7.

• Judith says:

There are too many red laser dots. It doesn’t matter how many test positive, because the vast majority will recover at home without incident. Doctors have been telling their COVID-19 + patients to go home and isolate.

What matters is finding and treating the people most likely to suffer progression to a devastating lung disease called ARDS, that hits our most vulnerable populations.

We already know who the likely suspects are and how we should treat this disease. But you wouldn’t know it from the CDC and Enemedia talking out of both sides of their mouths. All they do is point red laser dots and spin spin spin.. Exactly what IS their agenda here?

• elsuperbus says:

Trump is president now and the prior administration set up a shadow government to do everything it can to sabotage him. That’s the difference.

• Frank says:

You know what kills me about Kemp is that when he was campaigning for office, he presented himself as Mr. Country Boy / No More Illegal Aliens / No BS kind of guy. Now that he’s in office, he sold a senate seat to that damned GOPe goon Kelly Loeffler, and he sounds like a wimp while telling us how he’s going to do what the globalists tell him to do and shut down the state. What a disappointment he turned out to be! He’s another Jeff Sessions.

40. abstain says:

What if inside the wall is run by the US Constitution, and outside the wall is a dictatorship?

41. Mike Robinson says:

“Those who would give up liberty for safety deserve neither.”

But, this is very definitely an experiment to see just how many freedoms the people will give up when they’ve been told to be afraid. It turns out to be, “a helluva lot.”

42. We’re all ‘300’ now

43. Zydeco says:

The answer to the question was answered when no one showed up in Washington, DC, during the impeachment, to support POTUS.

Today the seditionists run free and profit.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Well, Owen Shroyer from InfoWars showed up to protest the democrat hearings and he got arrested. Everyone laughed him off as just another AlexJones nut.

• Right to reply says:

The problem is, is everyone became a keyboard warrior. Words without action is meaningless. God bless that man for making a stand, and not just bitching about it on the Internet.

• Judith says:

Well.. we PATRIOTS certainly didn’t show up at the polling booth during midterm elections, to prevent the RINOS from punting the House over to the DemonRats and Tehran Nan. The rest as they say ..is history.

44. chiefworm says:

For any that have knowledge of the short-lived Firefly series, our current situation fits nicely into it as does the follow on movie Serenity. For me, I am a Brown Coat.
    To quote General John Stark, “Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils”.

45. Please says:

I think one of the strange beauties (Yin-Yang) of nature man(NM) vs. urban man(UM) is that UM needs NM much more than NM need UM. That is what we are seeing today when the UM is now super-dependent on the ‘lowly’ NM to keep them supplied.

Other posters are correct when they say that when NM is being successful, UM will attempt to profit from that success by self-proclaimed rights only based on being UM.

46. TwoLaine says:

FINALLY! Rush is getting right to the point today.

Are gubts saying deaths are attRibutable to Coronavirus when they are actually due to other causes, TO FURTHER POLICTICAL AGENDAS?

47. kevin king says:

Highly recommended
    Crooked Fauci makes several stage entrances.

48. trumpmemesandreams says:

This country is already behind the walls, and has been since the late 70s, I’d reckon.

Import the third world? Get third world problems and ideals — is anyone surprised that as more people flood in from left-authoritarian countries these ideas are suddenly more popular? Push dollars (offshoring, usury, corporate interests) above all else? You lose morality and what matters, aside from the more practical effects of a non-existent manufacturing/medical base. Stop enforcing laws? Evil spreads.

The WuFlu shows just how compliant every citizen is when push comes to shove. The powder is kept dry, but to what ends?