White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing – 5:00pm ET Livestream…

The White House COVID-19 task force led by Vice President Mike Pence will be holding an update on coronavirus mitigation efforts at 5:00pm.  Livestream Links below:

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkFox10 Livestream LinkPBS Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Economy, Infectious Disease, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

275 Responses to White House Coronavirus Task Force Briefing – 5:00pm ET Livestream…

1. cjzak says:

Great press conference. These people assembled for this effort are doing a terrific job.

The people who are not doing a terrific job are the idiot reporters asking the questions at these press conferences. The hostility by some of them is just plain awful. They will be proven wrong again because we are being guided by the best of the best and God and the media will eat their own words and choke on them someday.

• VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

50 billion from the administration & almost 10 trillion to Wall Street, yup, nothing to see here folks. Hold on tight.

Honestly, it would have been better if they just came out and told the truth about the Repo crisis. Watch for banks in Europe to start having panic attacks. The Fed just cuts rates again and the markets are locked limit down.

Remember, September 17, 2019 when the fed stepped in, there was no virus.

• California Joe says:

There still isn’t a virus! It’s a hoax just like the other hoaxes. It’s Impeachment hoax 2.0. A ridiculous virus blown totally out of proportion just like the President’s phone call to Ukraine.

• southernmom19 says:

I doubt Trump would have shut down air travel between us and China in January, and then us and Europe this week over a hoax. He’s too savvy for that. This is a huge hit to his strong economy. His decision is putting us, the American people, first. He’s made a tough call that no democrat would.

• Lester Smith says:

True Trump is no fool. Truth this in a strange way will reforce Trumps agenda. Production needs to be brought back to our shores. Political payoffs by China is being exposed. 90% of our meds and medical supplies are coming from China so they dictate our health are you kidding me. Globe travel is bringing who knows what. Trump is correct we need to be independent make sale and buy USA. He who buys from others is own by others. China is not sell they are buying America’s souls. Go trump go trump.

• Lester Smith says:

Trump was great not enough space between you press people. Maybe we need to get rid of half of you (Para phrasing). These fools are child’s play for the master of snappy comebacks.

2. NJF says:

Oh boy.

• Ray Runge says:

Misguided Houston canceled the second week of the annual 2 weeks long Rodeo because of corona that did not exist in Houston at the time.

As a counter to a canceled Rodeo, the state governors are conducting a Seniors cattle type auction. The winning bid is the sheer level of reduction to individual freedom viaExecutive fiat.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

The city of Austin came in at the last minute and canceled 2020 Rodeo Austin. After the city nixed SXSW the rodeo officials said “we’re not budging, the rodeo will go on.” Then the socialist City Council stepped in a forced the cancellation. In the past lots of people flew in from the Far East and around the world for the leftwing Tech Luvfest that is South by Southwest, SXSW. Canceling that was good idea. Guessing that there are zero Chinese bull riders and broncbusters and a similar number of fans from Wanhu and Peking. So, for the first time since it started in 1938 the two week rodeo will not happen this year. Crazy democrats, and yes their city is millions of dollars in debt and getting worse thanks to typical bad practices like cancelling this rodeo.

• How ’bout this, Gabby Nuisance: only seniors may leave their houses and everyone else must stay home so they don’t infect the seniors.

How ’bout that, Gov. Whippersnapper?

• California Joe says:

It would be better for California if Gov. Newsom went on home isolation for a few years!

• coastermomohio says:

They better not tell me I can’t leave the house. I like to go for long rides and long walks. I don’t go around large groups. Are they going to arrest me? This is insane

3. sunnyflower5 says:

4. MfM says:

So is anyone asking Newsome about the homeless population that defcates on the steet?

5. lorenetn says:

Isn’t it generally expected protocol for people to stand when the President enters the room? I noticed that yesterday just one member of the press stood and then quickly sat down when he saw others weren’t standing. Today no one stood up. Can the press get any more disrespectful and rude?

6. NJF says:

Ah, yes things could would be worse.

7. thatgreatnorthernguy says:

Governor Steve “I said I wasn’t running for Senator, until Schumer told me to” Bullock has ordered all the K- 12 schools in Montana to close for two weeks, due to the four, count ’em, four cases of coronavirus. Yes, the fourth largest state in the union, with barely a million residents, has to go into hiding. A state that practices “social distancing” as a way of life (‘- it’s forty minutes to town, do I really need to go to Walmart?’). Notice how it’s all the DEMOCRAT politicians who are hellbent on shutting down our economy? this is idiotic.

8. wilski says:

If “45” was handling Covid-19 like “44” handled his medical crisis, imagine the MSM response? Especially if Covid-19 snow-balled down hill (on a icy “black diamond” run) !

9. ssn774cl says:

Lord, please watch over Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg during this difficult time. Amen.

10. cantcforest says:

Up front disclaimer (So you know I’m not trolling?)
    I’m not introducing new facts. I’m expressing my distress over some paranoia appearing in this usually very sensible, logically inclined Tree.

First of all:
    The statistics presented in this website and others vary widely as to country of origin and the varying aspects of their cultures. The terms used are neither specified precisely nor critically examined with any regard to different exogenous factors. For example, talking about deaths related to COVID-19. How precisely do you know that the death was really influenced by COVID-19 and not just another a developing cold, which perhaps manifested itself while the COVID-19 was asymptomatic? The same observations apply to comments about death rate. Intuitively, the term ‘death rate’ suggest a numerator and a denominator. Okay, the numerator was prevously discussed. So, is the denominator the total number of people ‘medically reported’ to be afflicted by COViD-19 or the total number of people who actually had COVID-19.

There are also issues with transmission times, incubation period, (no, I’m not using precise terminology here), concentration of people that further muddle how long it will take one infected person to infect e.g. 1000 others.
    Let’s get more to the point.
    Statistical analysis of the data mentioned above would lead most people (me) to understand that there are widely varying outcomes with how long the virus persists and when it peaks. However, that is only the start of the problem. What, if any, is the benefit of testing if there isn’t a known cure? How do you lower the peak (maximum) infections without broadening economic distress (got a formula for that Mr. Krugman?)? Please reflect on this and understand that there are a lot of indeterminate variables here.

So how to address all of this? First of all, use your life experiences and apply common sense. Wash your hands. (I’m lacking in the need for 500 rolls of toilet paper, so let’s skip over that.) Stay out of crowds, including your favorite mall, airport and Walmart/Target. Get other input, from, your choice, one of 0’s eggheads, or Pence’s team.

And now, what triggered this: Someone posting above suggested that the government should be more on top of this and issuing more guidelines. Maybe that is what the toilet paper is about. You need to learn how to wipe your butt.

• nimrodman says:

“government should be more on top of this and issuing more guidelines”

I wonder what part of “stay the f#ck home” and “wash your hands” they don’t understand?

How many “guidelines” do they need beyond those and the one you mentioned?

11. southernmom19 says:

I know I may get bad feedback from this comment, but here it goes. I’m in the high risk category. I stocked up so that I could avoid people who have the virus, but not yet be showing symptoms. I’m not worried about the supply chains at grocery stores as much as I worry about the supply chain of medical equipment for hospitals. As people ignore social distancing suggestions, the virus spreads. As the virus spreads, people fill up hospitals, as hospitals are filled up, medical supplies are used. I also am choosing to not go out unless necessary out of an abundance of caution for people who may be even more vulnerable to this than I am. I might add, toilet paper was not something I worried about having.

• paulashley says:

I’m on immunosuppressants for a rare autoimmune disorder and am carrying on my life and not freaking out. I am also against anything that wrecks the lives of far more people than will this virus and against government actions that threaten freedoms, all with no criteria for lifting whatever imposition they force on us.

• southernmom19 says:

Sending wishes of good health your way. I’m not freaking out either. I’m being cautious with my health and trying to be mindful of anyone else that I could potentially expose. Our cases doubled in a week and the CDC dropped the ball on the tests. I was prepared before the panic buying started. I don’t like getting punched. It hurts and it makes me mad. I choose avoidance, which introverts like me don’t mind.

• InAz says:

@ paulashley

My husband is on an immuno suppressant for his rare autoimmune disease. We are not panicking but are concerned. We are being extra vigilant.

Good luck to you…..and hope you do not become infected.

12. paulashley says:

I was not happy with what I heard of this conference. More people than have the virus will have their lives upended because the political class doesn’t have the guts to not panic. Well, one side anyway; the other side is cheering on the destruction.. In response to being asked if the feds would step in to do “anything and everything” to stop the spread, including shutting down businesses nationally, Fausi (sp?) essentially said yes, implying that DC would resort to martial law. Such a statement coming from a bureaucrat should never be made. I was yelling my lungs out n anger at the radio. I’m in Illinois helping a relative get their house ready for sale and everyone I take to here, including liberals, are incensed with this overreaction.

• paulashley says:

I should add that I also have issues with Pence’s performance. In response to a question as to what he would say to people hit by shutdowns of the sectors they work in, he said that thoseceere sick would get help. What? What about tge 99% who aren’t sick, but who soon may be broke and possibly sicker because if it? The Pence added that no one hurt by closures should worry because testing is free. What planet are these pols living on? Rent isn’t free. Mortgages aren’t free. Food isn’t free. Heck, onec would think Pence was a freebie Bernie supporter.

These people are not necessarily out betters and we need to maintain a healthy disrespect for them.

13. Part of the panic is because so many were already freaked out. For years, they were told the Big Lie, that their president was a Russian Agent. Then they were told the President was a criminal because he mentioned that Joe Biden was taking bribes from Ukraine and China, laundered through his son. Not to mention the Big Tech suppression of conservatives and the Deep State Coup attempt, both still ongoing and unaddressed by the Attorney General. All these make for a Low-Trust Society.

14. Zydeco says:

After The Blowsy Two Door Ford, Juicy Smollett, Russia and Ukraine hoaxes and with the DOJ/FBI “losing” General Flynn’s records, how much of COVID is a hoax?

15. boomerbeth says:

Not a peep about this health crisis from PSYCHOPATH TRAITOR JOHN O. BRENNAN.aka Lex Luther 2,0

NOTHIN on his Twitter feed.

Why do I think he has a hand in this … defcon 1, the killer of last resort, just to prevent Trump from re-election.
    It is simply to convenient to overlook.

16. LIG says:

Hallmark channel showing new episode of “When calls the heart”. ( sweet show and now without Lori lauflan ). Town has outbreak out measles and school closed. When did they write this script.?

17. Skippy says:

Very sorry to hear Dr. Fitzhugh Mullen recently died. A great physician and public health leader!

18. Jlwary says:

“…HIV viral load…” When the female scientist said this it made me think about that (legit?) study done about the makeup of Covid-19 re: HIV proteins to increase human cell reception… Has she been tapped for the task force because of that HIV component?

My nurse friend said that she heard that the effect on the lungs (of the elderly) resembles the type of pneumonia seen in AIDS patients…

It made me feel so sad that it might be true… Bioweapon.

19. negasht7 says:

People who know what I can do legally, please advise. My ex-wife still plans on taking our 9 year old daughter to Mexico this Wednesday night for one week. The thought of her getting stuck down there is making me sick to my stomach. I just need to know the quickest way to prevent this.

20. ezpz2 says:

I love Peter Navarro, but what in the world was he talking about when he said: ‘if____(I missed what followed the if), we’re coming for you.’

Whatever he was talking about, I dindo nuffin!