It’s a great time to be watching Democrat politics and the unending efforts of the national media to protect them from themselves.

The leading candidate for the Democrat party is an avowed socialist, Fidel Sanders.

Meanwhile, the strongest fall-back candidate for the party that rails against the rich; the only candidate likely to save them from Fidel; is a former republican billionaire, mini-mike Bloomberg.  The former New York City mayor Bloomberg made himself famous by railing against guns, soda, Slurpees, salt, and hot-dogs at baseball games.  You couldn’t make this stuff up if you tried.

WASHINGTON – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday said she would be comfortable with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) as the Democratic presidential nominee in November.

The congresswoman was asked the question as she was leaving a closed-door meeting in the House basement Wednesday morning.  She replied with one word: “Yes.” (link)

This entry was posted in Bernie Sanders, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Communist, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Socialist, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

227 Responses to Speaker Pelosi Says She Would be Comfortable With Fidel Sanders at Top of 2020 Ticket…

1. roccoboy1 says:

IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ

Regarding whether Messonnier of the CDC was playing politics with her phone call with media yesterday:

So she said it was not a matter of if but when there would be community spread. Ok. But I am suggesting that she probably already knew yesterday of the new case in California that appears to be the first community spread.

This is an article indicating that patient was tested on Sunday and the results from the CDC were emailed to the medical center today

This is an article where Messonnier herself is quoted as saying the results are available from the CDC overnight:

“She also pointed out that the CDC was testing as many as 400 samples at a time and providing overnight results. “There is no current backlog or delay,” she said”

So if the patient in California was tested Sunday why did the CDC only send them results on Wednesday. “Coincidentally” the announcement seems to have been timed to coincide with the Trump press conference where of course it was indicated that there had been no community spread as of yet. Perhaps to try to embarrass the President?

If the testing, conducted at the CDC, provided results overnight, Messonnier must have been aware of them when she had that makeshift call with reporters. . Makes her look prescient when the very next day the first community transmission is “discovered.” I don’t think it is a coincidence in the least that she is Rosenstein’s sister.

• MARK G RYAN says:

This Corona virus hype is the Democrat/media attempt to crash the stock market for fuel against DJT. Listen to Sharyl Attkisson at JUST THE NEWS: https://justthenews.com/podcasts/sharyl-attkisson-podcast

• Herbert Kroll says:

It’s a BigPharma gravy train… I researched the Zika hysteria and found that one of the two initiators of a petition to cancel the Olympic Games in Brazil because of Zika was a Canadian lawyer who had sued Brazil for making generic prescription drugs…

• AnotherView says:

Previous pressers indicated that only the CDC is the only one testing and results are taking up to 48 hrs. Why the heck aren’t hospitals with qualified labs allowed to do their own testing and get faster results? Why aren’t testing kits available? it doesn’t make any sense.

2. We all agree with Mrs. Pelosi and wish her well in her Party’s campaign to elect Bolshevik Bernie.

• California Joe says:

Well Bernie is Russian descent but then so is Schiff, Nadler, Schumer and Bloomberg!

• Ploni says:

Exodus 12:38

וְגַם עֵרֶב רַב עָלָה אִתָּם וְצֹאן וּבָקָר מִקְנֶה כָּבֵד
        מְאֹֽד׃
        And a Mixed Multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, and very many cattle.

• Dick_Turpin says:

There is a school of thought that Rosenstein is Heinrick Himmler’s grandson as well.

• GB Bari says:

Please provide a link to a source of that school of thought. Thank you.

• Alligator Gar says:

Use the search engine of your choice to locate the articles with pictures of them side by side for comparison. We covered this for a flat year at least, and posted the relevant pix and linx over and over and over. Doppelganger doesn’t come close.

• GB Bari says:

I saw that but it was not serious. Or not anything serious minded people would buy into.
              Thats not a “school of thought:”
              That was sophomoric level pranking with photos.
              EVERYONE has “twins” in the world and usually more than one.
              And they’re usually not at all related.

3. BigTalkers says:

Her dilemma is dumping Bernie… Without alienating his voters.

Meanwhile, their Trump faux impeachment gambit boomeranged on Biden, and they can’t sell Billionaire Mike to Bernie’s base.

Or as Natasha would lament to Boris, “Curses!”

4. jeffsn4 says:

This is going swimmingly. The lunatics are the Dem’s base. LOL

5. 335blues says:

Could it be that the democrat party is shedding the sheet?
    The sheet that has hid the lie for so long,
    that the democrat party is really the MARXIST DEMOCRAT PARTY?
    The party, that for a long, long, long time has been committed
    to the destruction of America, could be headed off the cliff
    they have tried so hard to push us off?
    Every night for most of my adult life I have prayed to GOD
    to destroy the democrat party before they destroy America.
    When all that was left was for hillary clinton to assume the throne
    they had prepared for the queen of chaos, for her to
    do what she does best, for her to reduce us to a banana republic,
    or worse.
    It was within her grasp to destroy the greatest country to exist
    in the history of mankind.
    She would have revelled in mad delight in the horror she would have
    released. The destruction, the sheer tearing down.
    If she had a heart, it surely would be broken to lose her life’s work.
    But someone as evil as hillary could not possibly have a heart.
    Oh, I know there are also some very bad people in the Republican Party,
    But there are also some very good people in the Republican Party.
    It is in the GOP that President Trump has assembled his tent.
    It’s a big tent, bigger than I thought.
    I am longer hesitant to say that it seems that GOD
    has had a hand in using Trump to save us from the witch hillary
    and the democrat party.
    I believe Trump is as surprised as anyone that he may have been chosen
    for such a special task. To save America, and quite possibly the world.
    The Bible is full of stories of average people, flawed people,
    people one would not expect to be chosen, but are
    chosen for big consequential tasks.
    Tonight I will pray that if I am seeing this correctly,
    I will pray that he finishes the job.

6. j'accuse says:

I think she means that she is ‘comfortable’ she can control Sanders and force the radical Democrat agenda on him.

7. Doug Amos says:

President Trump said that Nutsy Nancy is incompetent; just where would you begin to argue that she is not?

8. iswhatitis says:

It’s wonderful that Comrade Speaker Pelosi expresses her support for Fidel Sanders.

Reinforces this lifelong Democrat’s decision to run far, far away from today’s Commie-Democrat Party.

9. suicdeclutch63 says:

Question for my fellow Treepers. I live in Washington State and I can vote for either party in our primary (jungle primary just like California). On one hand I really want to cast my vote for our President, to show my support. On the other, I am thinking that I can cast a vote for one of the nut jobs to help do some damage. I think Washington State will go for Bernie so either way my vote probably won’t make a difference. I am leaning towards casting my vote in support of our VSG President Trump. Thoughts?

• JohnCasper says:

Vote Trump.

• treehouseron says:

I can see both sides of it… but when it comes right down to it, be a Proud American and vote to support the Greatest President that ever lived in the primaries, the general, every chance you get, and then be proud that you did it.

I’m in NC, I could do some clever stuff and vote in the democrat primary but i’m going to show up and vote as a republican for Donald Trump in the primaries. I know it doesn’t change anything because he’ll win in a landslide but I want to vote for the person I think deserves the vote.

It will be an absolute HONOR to vote for him in the primary.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

treehouseron, thank you for the reminder. This is what I knew in my heart was the right thing to do and should have just followed what I knew to be the right decision. Being clever and subversive was never my thing. I am very proud to vote for Donald Trump again.

• X XYZ says:

You could write in “Fidel Castro” or “Fidel Sanders”. They would count either as a vote for Bernie.

• California Joe says:

Vote for Bernie! He’s our easiest opposition. You don’t need to vote for President Trump in the primary.

• Sammy Hains says:

I’m voting for Bernie Sanders because I also want Democrats to lose the House of Representatives and all of the State Houses, too.

Remember, redistricting is next year.

• MelH says:

There are a few pundits here who have been right more than most. Remembering 2013 makes me cast my vote for POTUS and all the State Republicans.We can assume POTUS will win in a landside BUT we don’t know how much Democrats will cheat. Remember they are DESPERATE. Don’t play with fire, just vote for President Trump. I am no Pundit, but I know who they are and I am doing what they say to do.

• X XYZ says:

“I am no Pundit, but I know who they are and I am doing what they say to do.”

I’ve been called every pejorative name imaginable – but never a “pundit”. (i’m not suggesting that you are referring to me.) LOL

The “Operation Chaos” strategy as Limbaugh defined it, voting for the opposition to undermine it, depends upon what state you are in and how their primaries are structured.

Nobody tells me what to do. I suggest that everyone here use their own judgement, as they see fit, and act accordingly. Nothing beats having a clear conscience for your actions. No regrets.

• Mr. T. says:

You don’t sleep with the enemy. Vote Trump!

• I to live in WA State and voted for Trump in this yrs Primary. Voting for any clowns on the Dem side is a waste of time. They are all Socialist and Bernie is the only one that kind of admits it, but he softens his real Communist views as a Democratic Socialist . All the other Dem candidates just hide it, like Obama/HRC/Pelosi/Schumer/Etc.

10. Jerry Hodge says:

Bernie looks a lot better in Fidel’s outfit compared to his suit. Maybe he should make that uniform symbolic of his “green” new deal….

• Mr. T. says:

There are lots of Cubans on the east coast, not just in Florida. It will be interesting to see how much of a negative impact Comrade Bernie made on his campaign because of his support for Castro. Fidel’s sister lived in south Florida and would hold rallies CONDEMING her own brother.

• Eric says:

There a lot of Jews in…… oh wait. Never mind.

• X XYZ says:

Why not say it openly? There are lots of Jews in Brooklyn where Bernie came from, who are of his age. They will support him and will vote for him reflexively, until Bernie and they die. All ethnic groups vote for their own kind out of habit, and from their inability to adapt to our rapidly changing world differently than how their forebears voted. Habit is a very powerful force.

Most Jews may be liberal, but not all are. Not all blacks are liberal, either. This behavior has nothing to do with being Jewish per se. Every ethnic group does this out of habit: Irish, Poles, Italians, etc., including the more recent immigrants. But they all like free stuff that is promised, and is often given to them. So politicians play them as a voting bloc. It works every time it’s tried, and so it continues. These are the best votes that promises and money can buy.

• signer1 says:

Its his “dowager’s hump. A life time of feeling inferior shows …

11. treehouseron says:

Only God could make the Democrats this stupid. I have no clue why he’s doing it, i’m just thankful he’s doing it.

it’s impossible for their entire party to be this impotent, they must be shackled with this for some reason, I guess the Lord has decided to save us. I hope the whole world follows behind and gets more freedom and peace through the USA’s example.

• Kaco says:

Sometimes I stop and think how in the world have we ended up with so many people with screwed up heads? Their proposals and platforms wouldn’t fly 20 years ago, everything that has been going on was pretty much unheard of or would have been deemed ridiculous.

One of the things I communicated to POTUS after he was elected was how we have to fix our educational system. This is the culprit for the nuts running the asylum today. Very little common sense, pragmatic, and reasonable leaders in control of anything. Except our President. So he’s fighting against the world with us backing him.

• Sammy Hains says:

Simple, really.
        The politics of polarization, which is the Democrats’ political philosophy, says they must be for everything Republicans are against, and against everything Republicans are for.

Donald Trump has forced the Republican Party to finally stand for everything that is right and good. So Democrats are now trapped into standing for everything that is wrong and bad.

• Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere says:

best comment of the day – i have been saying the for the last 10 years – the educational system has been broken for years and years – the commies took it over! Check out what has happened in Edina MN – one of the best ranked school districts nationally has fallen off that radar because of radical infestation!
        BURN DOWN THE NEA MR PRESIDENT!!!

• mugzey302 says:

When you have a legion of demons infecting your thought life, you aren’t capable of ratuonality.

12. montanamel says:

I wonder if that “basement meeting” she was coming out of was about how the “deal” to get FISA renewed under the radar was just blown sky high?… By one of their own Dem’s….Zoe from CA.

The more we can “help such sunlight” on FISA renewal, along with watching the Dem’s self distruct during this election run up debical ….the better things will “come together” for us next month…

13. I got the feeling that Comrade Bernie was letting it rip, not because he’s winning, but because he knows he’ll never make it.

14. paintbrushsage says:

Bernie sure isn’t going to be at the bottom of the ticket. They have to say Bernie has led a good life and that he is a good man…and also they have to say the time for the idea of communism has come. Every last one of them.

Old:

New:

15. ezgoer says:

Please get this straight … Mike Bloomberg was NEVER a Republican. He’s a life-long liberal Democrat. He ran on the Republican line for his first run as NYC mayor as a way to avoid having to run in a crowded Democrat primary field. The GOP with no viable candidate to succeed Giuliani was happy to let him have the nomination. An hour after he was elected he changed to officially be an Independent. He’s the biggest phony in politics and that’s saying something.

16. Sammy Hains says:

Too bad they didn’t ask Pelosi if she would also be comfortable with Mike Bloomberg buying the nomination?

Then the follow up could be:
    “So you are comfortable with either Bernie Sanders OR Mike Bloomberg as the Democrat nominee? What exactly does the Democrat Party stand for, then?”

17. Mary Ann says:

I figured Pelosi would be happy with Bernie..
    He truly needs to come up with better reasons why he defends the late Castro.. He keeps repeating that they had a great literacy program.. Seriously??

18. TwoLaine says:

Of course she is OK with it. This IS Progressivism. The electric slide to the left, to the left, to the left.

The Kenyan made his fundamental change. Bernie, the front man, picked up the torch and ran with it. He’s Crazy Bernie for a reason, so they can all pretend that his ideas aren’t what they have all been advocating for all along, And the minute those ideas take hold, they all do the electric slide to the left, left, left.

• Raptors2020 says:

So True, TwoLaine:
      So-called moderates/centrists, be they Democrats or RINOs, always find a way to live with leftist ideas. They grumble, they rationalize, but they accept. The “liberal” Pelosi or the “severe conservative” Romney, you just know where they’re going to land, after the dancing is done.

For hardcore Democrats, the Party is everything. The Party is their religion, the Party is their God. To be an apostate and leave the Party is agony. Goldman Sachs Chairman Lloyd Blankfein was recently ruminating aloud over how he could vote for Crazy Bernie, rather than Trump. Could there be a greater absurdity than the billionaire capitalist Blankfein voting for the communist Sanders? To Blankfein, yes: abandoning the Democrat Party is the most absurd action he could imagine.

Conrad Black just predicted the greatest electoral victory in American history for Donald Trump if Crazy Bernie is the Democrat Party Presidential nominee. I disagree. The reliable Democrat voting blocs will persist. Hillary was widely reviled as crooked: she still won the popular vote in 2016. Many elderly centrist Democrats now disagree with their Party on nearly every issue: they will vote Democrat sadly and reluctantly, but they will vote Democrat. Most Blacks and Jews will vote for Sanders: their self-identity is intensely as a Democrat. And the strong leftward shift of the young and college-educated has yet to be grasped by older Americans. The dawn may come up like thunder in 2020.

• IGiveUp says:

“The dawn may come up like thunder in 2020.’

The dawn will come up exactly the way it will and exactly the way it must. There are no mistakes. Humankind progresses in a very slow fashion and passes through periods of great evil. There is no getting around that. We will get to where we are headed no matter what. The only thing unknown is what paths we’ll take. Life works perfectly but never always peacefully.

Whatever happens is truly necessary. Everything that is truly necessary will happen.

Does this mean we should be total fatalists like Muslims–inshallah and god’s will? No way. We all have complete free will. The better we all are the better the world will be. It’s just that at any particular moment in time, collectively we are where we are and the consequences will immutably flow from that.

• X XYZ says:

I’ll say it again. The Dems might come to blows, and they probably will at their convention. But in the end, they will support whomever they nominate. They always do. They would even vote for Josef Stalin as their candidate, propped up and sitting upright, as a petrified corps.

Actually, if Bernie is their candidate, and he has another heart attack and is brain dead (or embalmed?) by the eve of the election, he would still get most of the Democrats votes.

Remember FDR? You don’t need to be mentally or physically competent to be a Democrat president.

19. Kevin Topalian says:

The photo can be captioned, “Sanders, inFidel”

20. CharterOakie says:

Seems a good time to reprise a quote from that great American, Gov. Sarah Palin:

“Nancy Pelosi is a DINGBAT!”

21. StanH says:

We knew that Nancy, now we know that Nancy. Without our Great President Trump the veil would still be up. Assembled panels throughout the MSM would be telling us how reasonable Nancy Pelosi is and how her political instincts are superior to most anyone.

What I want to know is how she is going to distribute her $232 Million Dollars back into the collective. We expect her family to do some good honest work in the sugarcane fields. Workers of the world unite.

22. namberak says:

… as a long-time Photoshop guy, I’m ashamed I didn’t come up with Fidel Sanders first …

• IGiveUp says:

Maybe Sanders driving a Russian tank to stop the Prague Spring. Or Sanders as E.German border guard capturing a child trying to escape to freedom in W. Berlin. Or Sanders holding Am. med students at gunpoint in Grenada. Or Sanders as the crazy leftist Dr. Strangelove riding a missile attacking an Am.City. So many ideas come to mind.

23. destashjan says:

Completely inappropriate and mean…but could you stand to look at that mouth for 4 years as he’d spout off his socialist manifesto? Those sagging lips? Those teeth? Eew.
    BlubberLips Bernie is his moniker in this house. Eew. There, I said it.

• IGiveUp says:

Not inappropriate or mean at all! America is a capitalist and Christian country. Attacks on either demand a no hold barred response. If I had the power, I’d imprison him simply for being a socialist.

24. Genie says:

Whenever Pelosi and friends are said to be down it the basement, it reminds me of “That 70s Show” basement scenes with the old hippie.

25. J says:

First two lined up against the wall if Comrade Bernie the Bolshevik wins are Nancy and Chuck.

26. Eric says:

In other news, Denture Flapper is on board with the purchase of thousands of train cars for future “use”.

27. KMD says:

Treepers…
    Got a feeling that this is a story designed to distract from the dems ultimate goal:

RE-TAKE THE SENATE

Think about it…
    Here we all are, yukkin’ it up about who, and how badly, our beloved POTUS is going to destroy his opponent in November. It’s all but a fore-gone conclusion, at this point, that we are going to enjoy 4 more years of President Trump…

BUT!
    What if the crooks take power back in the Senate!?!?

Imagine what ‘Shampeachment 2.0′ would look like, if dems (along with their complicit rino followers) again had the majority???

Only thinkin’ out loud here, because this circus of a dem primary seems to have become a “oh, look…a squirrel” type distraction that is holding everyone’s attention. Just sayin’, if we look back to the last election cycle, “the Senate was the prize”. And, it ultimately was the Seante who squashed ‘shampeachment 1.0’ because the rinos just couldn’t be caught without a chair when the music stopped…

IMHO, the dems KNOW they’ve got NO SHOT to beat POTUS. Therefore, their only actual, viable, and (possibly) attainable move is to keep the House, and win the Senate. If that happens, just think of how the rinos can again hide behind their ‘minority status’ to help derail ‘America First’.

Eyes on the prize, folks. Eyes on the prize…

• DEplorable_Vespucciland says:

This theory proposes that people will actually vote Republican for president and Democrat for senator and congressman? Why would people do that? Better yet, why would the pundits even speculate on that other than wishful thinking? If President Trump squashes his opponent this Fall then fully expect the Republicans to regain control of the House and pick up a couple of seats in the Senate.

• KMD says:

Not exactly…

Think in terms of the fact that mini-mike literally ‘bought the house’ for the dems (and admitted so on the debate stage), thereby handing gavel to evil nan…

Think in terms of how the dem President hopeful has a minuscule chance of winning, but local reps & senators are very much at play.

Think of how another massive influx of mini-mike funny $$$ into those local campaigns might energize the dem electorate to get off their azzes and vote.

We’re all reading about how apathetic support is from moderate dems to support breadline bernie. Therefore, many moderate dems may choose to ‘sit this one out’, and not even cast a vote in November. However, a focused campaign at the local level might very well stir those same moderate dems enough to get out to the ballot box. Not in the hope of electing a socialist (he’ll get his box checked by default), but rather to cling to a vestige of what remains of their fallen party, by voting for a local democrat…

It worked last time, the dems took the house right out from under our noses. So, what I’m proposing above is to be mindful of that, and not become too distracted by focusing entirely on the present Presidental candidate mess…

Beyond that, ask yourself this. If you were cryin’ Chuck, or nervous Nan, would you give a tinker’s dam toward hoping breadline bernie will help save THEIR positions???

Of course not.

Therefore, I further propose that both present leaders of the dem party are working VERY hard behind the scenes to retain the house, and FLIP the Senate. Where the real big $$$ donors may NOT support a commie for president, they dang sure WILL support the current dem power structure in Congress…

Surely, I hopes for pray every day that the Trump landslide of 2020 buries them all! Just trying to remain vigilant, and not be blindsided by a potential power grab in the Senate that would make our beloved President’s 2nd term a tough row to hoe…

• Elle says:

I too feel that the goal is to flip the Senate and House. While I acknowledge that it is entirely possible that the Dems have become lazy, weak, incestuous and senile over the last 40 years, I find it hard to believe the Dems are this stupid.

I fear a set-up.

*Is Sanders’s a useful strawman that allows the Democrat party to knock him down and look like they are not “those” kinds of socialists but the good Nordic kind? Clever move if he is. Well done, Dems.

*Is the reason that all of the very specific identity candidates are still in the race to dilute the totals to make it look like Bernie is ahead? Bernie only has 25% of the vote. That means 75% of the Democrats DON’T support Bernie in a head-to head race. Also read something about how multiple candidates helps allow manipulation at the convention.

*Is Bloomberg in the race to help launder dark money into the party? He pretends it’s his cash to avoid sunshine laws? Again, a smooth move if true.

I used to think they would throw Tulsi Gabbard in at the last possible minute She was certainly groomed for the position. However, her spat with Hillary may be real (rather than a ruse to make her appealing to the center) and she’s a bit like a house too long on the market now. But that doesn’t mean they won’t find another candidate acceptable to the general population.

I think Trump needs to stay sharp on this. It’s TOO easy right now. They aren’t stupid.

28. hanekhw says:

The man literally has devoted his entire life to nothing but the acquisition of the power to rule over us having accomplished nothing, learned nothing and created nothing but misery.

29. X XYZ says:

Consider who these career politicians are – Bernie the soapbox Communist senator, Saintly Nancy, the madonna from Baltimore, and the esteemed senator, Schmucky Chucky of Brooklyn NY. None of these have EVER had any job or had any aspiration in life other than to be a career POLITICIAN. That’s a fact. That’s all they ever were, and what they are. Oh. I almost forgot Barry O. the community organizer from Chicago.

No job in life, other than being a rabble rousing politician. How many more like them can we name? I’m sure there are more like them. Get Googling. Let’s name them all. Even those on the R side of the aisle.