Several new outlets have been reporting today on the death of Philip Haney, a DHS whistleblower who became well known for outlining how the Obama administration downplayed issues surrounding domestic radical Jihadist activity and Islamic terrorism.

It is being reported by Amador County, CA, sheriff’s office that Haney died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.  However, many people are questioning the finding.

CALIFORNIA – Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to local authorities.

Haney, 66, “appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound,” the Amador County Sheriff’s Office said in a release. Sheriff and coroner Martin A. Ryan shared the initial details of the case.

“On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound,” the release read.

“Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time,” the office added. (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, DHS, Islam, Jihad, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots. Bookmark the permalink.

320 Responses to DHS Whistleblower Philip Haney Dies of Gunshot Wound – Amador Sheriff Rules Suicide…

1. Phil aka Felipe says:

Haney: “I have a severely hyper-organized archive of everything that’s happened since See Something, Say Nothing (SSSN) was published in May of 2016. The National Security Meltdown sequel will pick up right where SSSN left off. My intention is to have it ready by early-to mid-Spring of 2020 (just before the political sound wave hits), then ride that wave all the way to the Nov. elections.”

Now, let’s talk about the MCA, the Muslim Coalition for America!

MCA is billed as a Muslim-American entity established as a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization led by a broad coalition of leaders to stand against extremism and hate, provide leadership on national security, and promote American values as enshrined in the United States Constitution.

The leader of MCA is Muslim-American Omar Qudrat, who was a Republican nominee for congress in San Diego county in 2018, and who was outed via an article during the last election cycle. (https://www.understandingthethreat.com/what-to-make-of-omar-qudrat/)

(Note: If you go to understandingthethreat.com website, use the ‘Search’ feature then type in “splinter” and read those resulting linked articles)

The MCA website is http://www.muslimcoalitionforamerica.org

The Islamic Movement here in the USA is making a big push at the local, state, and national levels to get candidates on the ballot who say they are for American values but are actually deceptively intending to influence and make policy that weaken our rules and laws and ultimately bring about the purpose of Islam, which is to bring all the world under Sharia (Islamic Law). There can be no other Laws that contradict Sharia, for example, the U.S. Constitution.

If that upsets you, it should. But don’t lose your head over it (pun intended).

Folks, they have infiltrated both parties. Phil’s new book was going to expose so much of these networks and individuals.

Since Phil was hoping to get the book published in the Spring of this National Election year, do you suppose the Jihadists and the Marxists who are working hand in hand (e.g., the ‘Squad’ Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Pressley) to destroy this Republic would want the information in Phil’s new book to get out there prior to the Election?

Suicide would probably be the last scenario I would consider.

BTW, I’ve been told Phil texted a friend just after 8 pm CST, 6 pm PST on Thursday and he was found just after 10 am PST on Friday. So, the story that he was missing on Wednesday may be misinformation. Or, it’s possible someone else texted using Phil’s phone.

2. Why did Mr. Haney Not have protection?!

3. Theckman says:

I want more information about Trump administration supporting CAIR with millions more then Obama.
    What’s the explanation.
    Why legally support the Mosque in Michigan being built opposing US citizens?
    In part of Dearborn Michigan the Charter school federally funded is catered to the Muslim population.
    The school has no English/American subject matter, but our country pays to educate these children. We do not even know if they are being taught to tolerate Americans.
    They have no interest in learning English and have chosen to isolate themselves.
    How is that immigration.
    Of course one never loses their roots, but wasn’t the idea of a melting pot being that we got to know each other, exposed each other to things about our different cultures, found common ground and if I was immigrating the first thing I would want to do is learn that country’s language.
    It’s disrespectful to immigrate and then set up mini villages and not even try to become part of that country.
    I know this sounds so simplistic, but what’s going on now isn’t even about coexisting.
    When I watch Omar I feel she hates this country, yet she’s representing it on a federal level.
    The two factions Bernie/socialist and jihadists joining together, so they can get that power is so outrageous, yet, realistically could happen.
    I am already picturing the fanatic crowds they will be able to draw.
    Obama can control Bernie so why not?

4. Theckman says:

Mr. Haney took his job and responsibility to this country so seriously.
    I noticed he repeated the same oath he took many times after at speaking engagements when he took the job initially with Homeland Security. It was so genuine, you could tell he was telling the truth.
    Mr. Haney went above and beyond what he felt he needed to do and he was very professional and compassionate about the wrongs that had been meted out to him.
    I am ashamed I had never heard his story.
    Ashamed I didn’t keep myself more informed of more reasons why I could have cited for why I didn’t vote for Obama the second time.
    Mr. Haney deserved so much more support as a whistleblower and I wish I could have at least been a small part of that.
    I will not ever forget Phillip Haney’s contribution to this country.
    Hopefully that second book even if it’s not complete can get published. I will be first in line to get my copy.
    Bless you!
    I choose to believe those that knew you best. Those that were behind the murder, you all will get yours!!
    !What lousy lives you lead plotting evil plans and acts then to cover your warped agendas.

5. Bossmech says:

I never realized the power of Phil Haney, until I found this video. This man was murdered
    Please, please watch this.

6. Phil aka Felipe says:

I agree, Bossmech. Everyone needs to watch this. It has so much valuable information.

I don’t have twitter, but this needs to be tweeted and go viral to educate Patriots how to fight this fight.

Thanks for posting!