President Trump Daytona 500 Grand Marshal – 2:30pm Livestream…

President Trump is the first president to serve as the grand marshal for NASCAR’s  Daytona 500 today at the Daytona International Speedway.  The president will announce “Gentlemen start your engines”.  Videos and Pics below:

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

233 Responses to President Trump Daytona 500 Grand Marshal – 2:30pm Livestream…

1. Troublemaker10 says:

2. This RACE is actually a #MAGA Trump Rally of 200k+ deplorables.. Today instead of the Daytona 500..
    We’ll call it the
    Deplorable500

3. bertdilbert says:

Drive the liberals crazy…

40 more years!
    40 more years!
    40 more years!

4. sundance says:

5. tuskyou says:

This is why I love Trump so much. Anyone else could have said “start your engines” and waved to the crowd. But that’s not big enough for Trump. He has to take a lap around the track in the Presidential limo. There’s always something more, something better with him. The best is yet to come! 🇺🇲

6. Parrot says:

A oh….
    The Democrats are is terminal trouble.
    I just watched Bloomberg “speaking” for the very first time.
    Vs Trump, it’s all over for him.
    His family should intervene, the debates will be a cruel spectacle.

The DNC can’t stomach any of the socialist rabble choices remaining….so I’m afraid it’s Hillary.
    Because there is no-one else.
    Some days are diamonds.

7. Bendix says:

Hope it’s okay to put this here. It’s the only way I can express how I’m feeling after this.

8. woohoowee says:

How fun:) Best President and First Lady, evah!

9. CharterOakie says:

SD — thanks VERY much for posting so many great photos and vids of this event.
    Awesome!

10. sundance says:

11. Jerry Hodge says:

Well, the Left needs no more evidence than this that Trump is a racist. He is attending a “Race” made up almost completely of white people!

12. Patience says:

Revving ………………… Vroom, Vroom !
    >MAGA-KAG

Gassed ; full speed ahead

13. Blind no Longer says:

That was a level of MAGA awesomeness, never experienced before!!
    Trump flags tents clothing gear everywhere…and the chants of 4 more years…The Beast on the track….LOLOLOL
    I bet the Left is so triggered…oh glorious day it is!!!

14. milktrader says:

So awesome it’s almost like we don’t care what the swamp does

15. scrap1ron says:

Is it an optical illusion or did Air Force 1 really barnstorm the raceway that low?

16. Lion2017 says:

The People’s President!!🇺🇸

17. rustybritches says:

What a lucky country we are to have a President and first lady like these two great and wonderful people, Sad, how they are treated in Washington but The American people know what he is all about and wish him nothing but good and love..
    Today donated 1000,00 to his campaign as I have refused to send money threw my phone since
    when you sometimes look at the Ad it says one thing and when the money is taken out of your account its clearly for something or someone else. I know that the money goes to the house and senate but there are people in the senate that I don’t want to support under any circumstances and also people in the house so I just try to donate to those people I do know that stand with President Trump God bless Our President and his family, and Fox is trying to make a point with the President and their ability to cut away They want him to know they don’t like him calling them fake news which they are doing more of their share to prove they are more and more all the time.

Good Luck Fox You will find out that your rating can go down too..

18. Mr. Morris says:

What a great day! We are going to watch the traditional Daytona 500 race, with talented drivers and pit crews and their sponsors, and enthusiastic fans. So wonderful that our talented President Trump and First Lady Melania are driving around the track in the “beast”, a first and our President called out “Start your engines..”.
    Our happiness level is triggered to the moon. The lefties just don’t understand, sad.

19. J Gottfred says:

I honesty do not know how this man does all he does! What a GREAT President!

20. gonzotx says:

What a entrance

21. gonzotx says:

What an entrance

22. be says:

Fan of NASCAR and FAN of President Trump. What a marriage of happy the two together. 🙂
    So proud of my President and First Lady out to chants of USA USA USA.

23. realeyecandy1 says:

Daily Mail has FANTASTIC article

24. Reserved55 says:

25. webgirlpdx says:

It’s beyond words watching this today! There was so much teary eyed patriotism. Yea NASCAR.

My hubby, as a commerical pilot, has flown those Jumbo, wide body’s for over 30 years. I loved watching his reaction to AF1 and the 800 ft. fly over. He gave a huge fist pump, yelling “Hell Yes!” Even he had goosebumps. 🙂 🙂

God Bless America!!

26. paper doll says:

This was so awesome! 😍

27. Trumpet2020 says:

I see yet another epic campaign ad in the making!

28. Reserved55 says:

Weather update

29. Reserved55 says:

If NASCAR postpones, tentative 4:00pm ET tomorrow.

30. lakelurelife says:

I took a picture today of a truck in the parking lot at Asheville airport. (Wish I knew how to post pictures).
    The tailgate had the American flag painted on it with TRUMP 2020, KEEP AMERICA GREAT, MAKE LIBERALS CRY AGAIN in big bold lettering. Loved it!

31. Rose says:

Americans, god love ya, have gone from hiding their support to giving the vicious maggots on the left their middle finger while showing love and support. The media must be in the fetal position tonight, which is fine considering a fetus is just a clump of cells right liberals?

32. Trump2020 says:

Was eating at the McDonald’s on speedway in Daytona when Air Force One flew right over our heads and landed.

33. Reserved55 says:

Race postponed, 4:00pm ET tomorrow.

34. Reserved55 says:

35. Leonard Jones says:

President Trump is a natural promoter in the mold of Cal Worthington. If you did
    not grow up in Southern California in the 60s and 70s, Worthington owned a
    chain of Ford dealerships. I am sure that President Trump had him in mind when
    he wrote the art of the deal. Worthington’s salesmen would start with a number
    well above MSRP and let the customer dicker them down to MSRP. The customer
    always left the dealership happy.

36. Republicanvet91 says:

I can’t put into words the feelings and thoughts I have for POTUS and FLOTUS and their treatment of regular, hard working Americans just enjoying a good day. Regardless of whether I was near enough to see them, I would have felt they shared the day with me.
    There is such a contrast between them and the snobs who I think would rather spit on me than acknowledge I exist or would shake my hand.

37. kleen says:

So refreshing, an event where everyone respects the POTUS, our flag, our country and each other.
    REAL AMERICA
    Rare these days.

38. kleen says:

Dan Bongino
    @dbongino
    5h
    The combination of NASCAR, patriotism, muscle cars, speed, power, and President Donald J. Trump have psychiatrist’s phones ringing off the hook today with liberal snowflakes who just can’t take it. Lib heads are exploding everywhere. #America 🇺🇸

39. This was great.
    They hate what we love.
    Lol

40. jojotom01 says:

When will the Trump hats appear with AF1 flying over NASCAR?

41. Troublemaker10 says:

Din Trump Jr’s tweet….lol. 😁🤣

42. James Street says:

Taking time for a lap around the Daytona 500 while destroying the evil world-wide cabal?
    Hell yes!

43. mike diamond says:

We love our President Trump,and our Beautiful First Lady! They are all American! 4,more years,yes 4,more years!

44. Troublemaker10 says:

45. Troublemaker10 says:

46. Troublemaker10 says:

You have to admit, that is a pretty awesome photo.