It is now obvious the Mueller prosecutors in the Roger Stone case intentionally inflated the sentencing recommendation (7 to 9 years prison) in a coordinated Lawfare effort to set-up a narrative of Attorney General Bill Barr interference.

After lying to main justice officials, in an effort to deploy their plan, all four prosecutors, Michael Marando, Aaron Zelinsky, Jonathan Kravis and Adam Jed have resigned from the case.  Their resignations follow the DOJ filing a supplemental sentencing memorandum rebuking the prior sentence recommendation:

Ultimately responsibility for the  the issues created by this internal “resistance” deployment falls directly on the shoulders of Attorney General Bill Barr who refused to purge the DOJ of corrupt and politically motivated lawyers.

These Lawfare-minded legal activists weaponized the DOJ against their political enemies and used the cover of former special prosecutor Robert Mueller to carry out their misdeeds.  Ironically this Friday will be the one year anniversary of AG Bill Barr being sworn into office.   Full DOJ filing below:

It is an unfortunate reality but if AG Bill Barr could be caught off-guard by the corruption within his own DOJ; as contrast against such high profile cases as Roger Stone and Lt. General Michael Flynn; what does that say about Barr’s ability to see the ongoing institutional corruption evident within the FBI?

Continuing to sing the praises of institutional officers like Robert Mueller, Christopher Wray and Rod Rosenstein; while simultaneously being marginalized by efforts within Main Justice; does little to indicate AG Bill Barr possesses the fortitude or skillset to recognize the severity of corruption that surrounds him.

As CTH has shared for more than eight months, Bill Barr’s biggest challenge is not only confronting the corruption that surrounds him, but also navigating through what We The People are fully aware of.

There are far too many people who have joined us in the sunlight for Bill Barr to try to maintain the ridiculous premise that all is well within the institutions of Main Justice and the FBI.   His lack of intellectual honesty has now become his Achilles heel.

It seems odd to accept, but AG Barr seems to have forgotten that truth is actually on his side.  However, in order to deploy the most effective use of truth as a weapon against the liars, the Attorney General must first admit the problem within the deceit.

Bill Barr could learn lessons from President Trump about using truth as a weapon against the liars.

When we see that justice is measured, not by due process, but by compulsion; when we see that in order to invoke our right to due process, we need to obtain permission from those who rebuke the constitution; when we see that justice is determined by those who leverage, not in law, but in politics; when we see that representatives get power over individual liberty by graft and by scheme, and our representatives don’t protect us against them, but protect them against us; when we see corruption holding influence and individual liberty so easily dispatched and nullified; we may well know that our freedom too is soon to perish….

Cold Anger does not need to go to violence. For those who carry it, no conversation is needed when we meet. You cannot poll or measure it; specifically because most who carry it avoid discussion… And that decision has nothing whatsoever to do with any form of correctness.

The intelligence apparatus of our nation was weaponized against our candidate by those who controlled the levers of government. Now, with sanctimonious declarations they dismiss accountability.

Deliberate intent and prudence ensures we avoid failure. The course is thoughtful vigilance; it is a strategy devoid of emotion. The media can call us anything they want, it really doesn’t matter…. we’re far beyond the place where labels matter.

Foolishness and betrayal of our nation have served to reveal dangers within our present condition. Misplaced corrective action, regardless of intent, is neither safe nor wise. We know exactly who Donald Trump is, and we also know what he is not.

He is exactly what we need at this moment.

He is a necessary, defiant and glorious fighter.

He is our weapon.

Cold Anger is not driven to act in spite of itself; it drives a reckoning.

Act, or be acted upon…

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

235 Responses to DOJ Submits Supplemental Sentencing Memorandum Following Mueller Team Rogue Prosecution Effort…

1. John-Y128 says:

“…all four prosecutors, Michael Marando, Aaron Zelinsky, Jonathan Kravis and Adam Jed have resigned from the case.” What in the hell were they still doing there, drawing a paycheck?

2. Brian Baker says:

Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed

3. California Joe says:

So, it looks like AG Barr is a good guy after all!

• John-Y128 says:

Well see, I think he’s ‘woke’ now!

• Raptors2020 says:

John:
        Barr may have lacked the imagination to anticipate how badly radicalized the DOJ, and most of the bureaucracy, had become under Obama.

President Trump told his story of The Snake again Monday in New Hampshire; a snake gotta bite being the message. And these leftist lawyers gotta bite.

But as Sundance noted, truth is the powerful weapon Barr has in his arsenal to fight back.

The Ukrainian hoax was intended, in part, to protect Biden; but the fact of his corruption, and his son’s, was the abiding truth that was revealed. Nothing can explain away those ridiculous payments from Burisma to Hunter. Biden has been wasting his time campaigning, and it’s a joy to watch him suffer.

Biden has been so corrupt, for so long, that he assumed it was acceptable.
        These left-wing DOJ lawyers swim in a murky swamp of radicalism every day. They assume their hatred of Trump, and the people in his orbit, is normal. Their ridiculous sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone, whose very crime is nebulous, could only be acceptable to snakes. The exposure of the truth will not be kind to these lawyers, and it will be good to watch them suffer.

• John-Y128 says:

All sound great here at the CTH but that’s not the MSM narrative, or even FoxNews’s and democrats voters aren’t watchers of FNC.

Are you trying to reassure yourself because I’m doubtful that any democrat voters are going to accept anything Durham presents this summer.

And he is waiting far too long to apply Justice. This isn’t the ‘Hope & Change’ administration.

• mugzey302 says:

There is none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. Do you think these Democrat voters are unable to find other sources for news? I don’t. It’s a mind control cult, and they would rather drink the Kool-Aid than change their minds. You can’t fix stupid.

• The Demon Slick says:

I still think that President Trump has got this. I guess I’m a trusty planner. Might as well own it. It’s not Barr I have faith in, although to some extent I do, but mostly I trust President Trump to get as much as he can.

• Marc says:

But there’s no plan. Merely a hypothesis and hope that justice prevails. It’s been over 3 years now, and nothing has happened. I refuse to delude myself till 2024 that the indictments are “on the way”.

• Remember, Joseph spent 8 years in prison after being sold into slavery by his brother….things worked out rather well for him, his family, and his countrymen, who were saved from extinction.

We do not always see the wisdom in the ways things are done at the time they are executed. No one is in their position without the authority of God.

4. Streak 264 says:

I wonder if these prosecutors seen trouble coming their way and utilized this situation.

5. revarmegeddontthunderbird says:

Most, or all of these a$$holes will reappear in some shape or fashion in the next hoax. All of these saboteurs know each other.

6. DB says:

I found this highly interesting, maybe a little exciting. I pray for its accuracy.

• R Greenhalgh says:

I’m so glad you posted this! I’ve believed Sessions took an intentional dive for some time while others have ridiculed anyone of that opinion. There’s good reason Sessions is so beloved by us Alabamians and its because he’s TRULY a decent man with impeccable character. I realize we can never truly know others but I challenge anyone to find just one blemish against him other than the go-to “slow-talkin, slow walk-in, Mr. Magog, Yahoo” labels which elitist have always hurled at southerners. For reasons I won’t go into, it’s been my business to deep dive research every crevice of Alabama corruption (and there’s A LOT) but I have never been able to find anything untoward regarding Sessions.

• Julian says:

Well if that’s the case why hasn’t President Trump come out and endorsed Jeff Sessions to take his Alabama seat back?!?!?!?

If Jeff Sessions is the hero you think he is he must be one of the most valuable players Trump has on his team – so why the hell wouldn’t Trump be singing his praises now from the rooftops?!?!?

Sincerely, Trump’s silence is DEAFENING.

• R Greenhalgh says:

Obviously I couldn’t possibly know the answer but I have a couple of observations:
          (1) Other than a couple of sarcastic verbal whips (e.g. “Sessions…another beauty” etc.), Trump has never really unleashed on him. At least not like others and not to a point he wouldn’t later be able to walk back.
          (2) Sessions was never going to able to pursue Russian investigation because “insurance policy” ensured he was swept up into it either as a subject of or witness for. Either or both of which would disqualify Sessions to head department investigation.
          (3) Don’t forget it was Sessions who originally launched the leak investigations. Guess how all the “resistance”/coup participants came into focus? It wasn’t from Russia investigations.
          (4) Knowing how the Dems operate by targeting anyone in Trumps orbit who dare ask questions, much less investigate, it would be necessary for Sessions to stay under the radar then and now.
          I could go on but my purpose was not to push or change opinions. Just sharing mine. Only time will tell.

• lieutenantm says:

Sessions had a corrupt relationship re Uranium One…..is my understanding

• 13wasylyna says:

Do Not believe the fairytale of Sessions being a white hat….through his actions especially the ludicrous recusal leaving Trump swinging in the wind without the man he expected to be his ally in draining the swamp. Sessions at best is a coward who threw in the towel or he was a deliberate tool to slow Trump’s effectiveness. And Im an Alabamian as well

• Also from Alabama and sad over what happened to Jeff Sessions. He was my senator and I would vote for him in a split second again. Watched him for years and he always came down on the right side of an issue. Plus, he gave Trump Stephen Miller!

• JC1974 says:

Just my opinion, but I think Sessions is a statesman and about as honorable as they come. But I think he was naive that the DOJ/FBI would play by the rules.

• cdquarles says:

My own personal experience with him is the same, about being honorable. I think his previous time as a DOJ prosecutor in the Southern District, if I am remembering correctly, led him astray a bit and he couldn’t come to grips with the depth of corruption. I am torn about the upcoming primary March 3rd. Part of me wants an outsider (Tuberville), part of me thinks Sessions was unduly slimed and should be elected, though only for one term (he’s old); part of me wants a fighter (Moore) and then there is the 1st CD guy, Byrne. Knowing how corrupt it has been in the past, gives me pause.

• DB says:

I hope it’s accurate too, and I’ve always questioned the surface litter.

7. Roger Duroid says:

Maybe PDJT had a nice bagpipe talk with him about WTF is going on and he better get his a## in gear and do something before he is out of a job.

8. Facts says:

Who was harmed by the actions of Roger Stone? It seems like only the feelings of the prosecutors were hurt.

9. kleen says:

Looks like the swamp has taken a huge blow. Their behind scenes operatives are mostly gone or exposed and being watched.

They are not in charge anymore.

10. De Oppresso Liber says:

Like many other Treepers, I had been convinced AG Barr was primarily concerned with “protecting the institutions” more than serving justice; he appear(ed) to be a fixer and a cleaner.

But, perhaps the TRAITORS inside the DOJ know something that we do not; perhaps they have discovered what is coming from Barr and Durham, and are attempting to take Barr out like they tried with President Trump; perhaps a bigly, beautiful, YUUUUUGE Truth MOAB is about to drop on all of them……

Perhaps—

11. FL_GUY says:

Well, the hits keep coming. President Trump just pulled the nomination of that corrupt DC Rat Liu:

She was probably in on the attempted setup of Barr. JMHO

12. Honestly, I think that SD has waxed a little too eloquent in this posting. The document filed with the Court by the US Attorney really says enough, and it does so in “attorney speak,” where one is sorting through the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Equations that determine just how much of your remaining life you are going to be forced to give up to a prison cell. And, indeed, maybe this is the very best way to say it … because it demonstrates, again in “attorney speak,” in just how many ways the original prosecutors sought to put their thumbs if not their entire bodies upon the scale.

We already know that the essential mantra of “Lawfare, Inc.” is that “the Law is a Weapon of War.” Here we see yet another demonstration of the willful abuse of process that we see that it brings. (A couple weeks ago, we saw it being used to bring about our Founders’ worst fears.) But maybe the best way to put a permanent end to it is with “the death of a thousand cuts.” With the battle that Gen. Flynn’s attorney is continued to be forced to fight. And, with the five-page document that US Attorneys Shea and Crabb have just filed here. Surely, somewhere in Washington, DC there must be someone who doesn’t see the Law to be a cudgel.

• MustangBlues says:

”’Mike Robinson says:
      February 11, 2020 at 7:57 pm
      Honestly, I think that SD has waxed a little too eloquent in this posting. The document filed with the Court by the US Attorney really says enough, and it does so in “attorney speak,”’

Nicely understated; hoping for some virtuous legal types to value the rule of law.

13. Somebody's Gramma says:

Notice that Trump and Barr have had the same strategy with the resistance holdovers… give ’em enough rope to hang themselves. Let them go on, watch and record, let them step in it, and make a big mess all on their own, in the public eye. “complicated business folks” is really about the public being onboard with the political decisions before they happen – letting our outrage build until we demand things change. I think it’s a perfect strategy. Thanks to Sundance and many others who bring these things to the forefront, we are more “awake” now and paying attention. I knew nothing about “lawfare” until Sundance outlined it. Suddenly I could see their games as plain as day. THANK YOU SUNDANCE!!

14. Jim Raclawski says:

good guy… neutral…. or part of the swamp-club ?? tricky call ’cause some in there seem to be “shape -shifters” able to appear&speak as if they’re one with the true constitutional originalists.. while slick as a greased pig, can zig&zag through the halls of power…

BUT, for me, mr barr has done several laps around the d.c. public pool starting with his “recruitment” by the CIA … to me, once in that club—a body bag is the only true release from the clutches of that organization….

the “pool laps” reinforces your strength and improves your survivability — plus you get a first hand look at the stacking of skeletons.. and into whose closet they were stuffed…

or just maybe…
    the AG, like most approaching his life’s “mile marker” … he could just be under prepared for how intense the final stretch of this race has become…. he might actually be past his use “best by” date and unaware of the true depth&consistency OF the swamp swirling about his armpits….

or (another friggin “or”…). just WTF is his true mission anyway..

how did he come to the attention of PDJT in the first place? did I miss that too??
    Semper Fi…….

15. Bobby Alley says:

If Lawfare fears Barr he is Da MAN!

16. SYFer says:

But for Sundance…

This amazing site has become my top read every day/all day because it’s really the only place I know of where serious, hard-hitting, important journalism is taking place in a meaningful way. I party at T_D, I’m giving Bongino’s site a chance as the light read (haven’t given clicks to Drudge for at least 3 years), but I come here for the real deal. Sundance, you’re a patriot nonpareil and the warmth, faith, sanity and camaraderie of the readership here is a great joy and comfort. I climbed up this tree a couple years ago (Maha Rushie sent me) and lurked a long time before posting now and again. Thanks for letting me ease in, all. You’re an incredible bunch and I suspect we have some heavy hitters here which keeps it interesting.

Now having said all this, I reckon I’m on the hook for ongoing donations, but I never see a link–how can I help support your important work, Treehouse?

• trialbytruth says:

Problem with word press i suppose. If you scroll to the bottom and click. View full site you will get the PC view. There is a colonm on the right which has a search bar and a donate button go there and ring the bell. It guarantees more joy when you read 😄

• GB Bari says:

Top of the webpage . Right side
      See image of Flickering candle.
      Underneath candle – big orange oval button that says “Donate”

17. Bob Parker says:

Gang,
    It pains me to say this, but with each passing day AG Barr has been moving the arrow towards being AG (FU)BAR(R) & further away from AG (GOOD)BAR(R).

SD’s own writings bring this out. Innocent men have become incarcerated (Mannafort-Isolated cell), or brought to trial with corrupt OBama judges like Judge Vermin Wright (Stone).

And how in God’s name can the evil, despicable Bruce Van Hack be still allowed to miscarry justice against General Flynn?

Damn it AG Barr clean out DOJ for God & this Country’s sake!!

Sorry, I mean AG (FU)BAR(R)

18. bluecat57 says:

Time for some serious whoop-ass.

19. John-Y128 says:

This is the trouble with the right, conservatives, republicans, they don’t take the democrats seriously, they are more dangerous, than China and/or the Russians! Wake up William!

20. OhNoYouDont says:

Robert O’Brien says decision to remove Vindman was his, not Trump’s

National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien ”It was just time for them to go back, their service was no longer needed.”

He noted they were not fired, but rotated out of the White House ahead of schedule. He confirmed they would be replaced.

Speaking at the Atlantic Council think tank, O’Brien said the president was entitled to a team he has confidence in and that wants to execute his policies.

• Peter Gleason says:

Um, speaking at Atlantic Council?!? That’s a Soros-funded shindig connected to spygate/Ukraine, right? If O’Brien is speaking to that group, isn’t he effectively saying that the firing was done to hurt Trump because it was meant to look like retaliation? If so, dude has terrible read on the current landscape. Am I off here?

• IGiveUp says:

It’s too bad O’Brien thinks he has to say weak BS like this. They brothers went after Trump and Trump’s advisor is afraid to say we returned fire?? Doesn’t anyone on our side respect strength anymore? I see it in the Dems never-ending attacks on Trump. I respect them for it. Now I want to see them crushed in return. And I’ll respect us for that. But this “thank the Vindmans for their service BS” is unmanly.

21. I see lots of celebrating today’s events in the comments, but… In his post on the withdrawal of Liu’s nomination to Treasury, Sundance specifically warned, “a complicated business….” I don’t think the celebrants have taken sufficient heed of that, as a warning.

22. MACAULAY says:

Outstanding comments by Sundance…and now we know somebody with some sway is reading them. (Adios Ms. Liu.)

23. Troublemaker10 says:

• donna kovacevic says:

OMDG! Mueller team actually said show me the evidence on all the Ruskies?!! Who the F in their right mind would think and talk like that? No Ruskies here, Bye dovidjenja. God Help the USA.

• Deplore Able says:

The whole Mueller investigation was an attempt to trigger President Trump into obstructing justice. They bought into the MSM propaganda that President Trump was unstable, was prone to make rash decisions, etc. They tried to trigger a mistake.

So they send Paul Manafort to solitary, framed General Flynn, force a plea deal from General Flynn by threatening his son, planted $10,000 of Carter Page, raided Roger Stone’s house at 4:00 am with full swat tactics live on CNN. They even went after the President’s son.

They tried their best to make President Trump lose his cool and make a mistake, but it didn’t work. President Trump didn’t take the bait.

Now the Mueller probe is finished. The boat is sinking and the rats are jumping ship. The prosecutors are trying to “git while the gettin’s good.” Sorry boys and girls, there is no escape. You are being exposed.

24. Terra Rayner says:

As if they added Stone being under a gag order as a count! Now i read somewhere that he in fact hadn’t lied to congress or SC about his access to Assange, but that he had said it publicly and to their witnesses that he DID have access to him??! I haven’t read his depositions so i don’t know how true it is, but it wouldn’t be hard to believe after what we have seen them do to everyone else caught up in the Russia bs

25. Troublemaker10 says:

26. Another big positive today that is important in DJT agenda is finally taking a positive step in finally going after sanctuary cities. Hard to effectively attack illegal immigrants with those still here.

27. I have just read the supplemental memorandum by Timothy Shea, above, and I have to say…he sounds like an idiot.

28. trialbytruth says:

Just read Sheas statement to the court. It honestly sounded alot like a Sidney filing i saw the same or similar language.

I can copy.it from scrib but read the second paragraph of the introduction.

29. jx says:

“Act, or be acted upon.”

Now that’s the truth!

30. I hope the likes of Dobbs and Trump read this post too, Sundance, and make use of it. To be perfectly clear: WE KNOW (said to both sides).

31. jeans2nd says:

Still think this was a matter of Pres Trump/AG Barr waiting patiently, giving them all enough rope to hang themselves.
    Recall, Barr has lived his life, a full and prosperous one. He doesn’t give a tinker’s dam (or anything else) what the Young Lions think of him.

I have been known to be incorrect. Alot.

• dallasdan says:

“I have been known to be incorrect. Alot.”

No worries. This is an opinion forum and your and others’ thoughts add value by stimulating meaningful contemplation in most people who frequent this site. We all are very likely incorrect our shares of the time.

32. Hand says:

Ok guys take a breath… the Democrats will receive a letter saying they resigned because Barr interfered.. they all planned to resign.. Chuck Schumer is ready.. impeach 45 and Barr..
    now in Barr’s defense is Wolf’s leaking Carter Page FISA and an 2 month sentence… there is little doubt that the American public will buy this Farse Coup 3…

Also remember Warner is outed Head of Treasury SS approval in Senate now possible

33. bo cat says:

Maybe they all trapped themselves, Trump, Barr and company are watching Lawfare, they play too cute with their games. DOJ briefing on Stone case, just verbal with no paper trail or did they a prepare a false briefing outline and submit it to the DOJ? Did they try bully Barr or did Barr suggest they leave? They knew they were going to be able to sale their BS in public MSN of a Corrupt DOJ under Barr/Trump, that’s card their guilty play in light.

34. The 4 Deep State lawyers are trying to reboot this: History.com:

“On October 20, 1973, in an unprecedented show of executive power, Nixon ordered Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox, but both men refused and resigned their posts in protest. The role of attorney general then fell to Solicitor General Robert Bork, who reluctantly complied with Nixon’s request and dismissed Cox. Less than a half hour later, the White House dispatched FBI agents to close off the offices of the Special Prosecutor, Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General.”

I’m sure this has been gamed-out by Schiff and Lawfare again. Even if the President commuted Stone’s sentence later, they would have done it then.

This scheduled legal temper tantrum and the firing of the Vindbags certainly doesn’t compare to Watergate for our President. However, the actions of the Crooked Prosecutors themselves are another Dirty Trick and Agit-Prop event in this continuing Perma-Coup, which dwarfs the Watergate Scandal exponentially and by orders of degree.

35. Bryan says:

The updated sentencing recommendations punts to the judge to determine the sentence–this judge!?

36. icanhasbailout says:

Who put those prosecutors on this case? The selections are extraordinary, so the person picking must be a very interesting person.

37. richie says:

The good thing about all this is that finally someone good and close to Trump is watching and reading the Conservative Treehouse. Maybe even Trump himself.

• Beau Geste says:

unlikely PDJT has time. But he must have some decent staff to monitor the “temperature” of the electorate generally, and his strongest supporters. It is the strong support that kept the crooked senatecritters from voting to impeach, even though they are mostly all crooks who want him gone.

38. Ger San says:

I haven’t read every comment, but I just want to add this:
    I think Barr realizes who is corrupt among the personnel at DOJ, or at least the principal ones. He likely knows that he only keeps from being blocked by not proceeding too quickly, which would place every employee, corrupt or not, on the defensive and end any chance of gaining the trust of those he needs to get rid of the bad apples. Yep, it’s been a year, but this was never something that would be accomplished under any particular schedule. It’s a jungle, where every step once taken requires evaluation of where the next step should be. I for one will continue to give him a chance to do his job.

39. loteal2014 says:

I still think it’s possible Comey realized how he was deceived, and brought in others, Rosen stein and mueller to capture the bad guys. Him going all out against trump is to play the people who played him so they would continue to talk. This could be the greatest bait and hook ever done, remember who is still sitting before a grand jury, Andy McCabe, first and foremost. I finally feel today, tides are turning in our favor.

• 13wasylyna says:

Lol..on the Comey as a white hat but amen to last sentence

• Beau Geste says:

The comey who gave crooked hillary a pass and deep-sixed the weiner laptop evidence? and the uranium one, and the and clinton “foundation” investigation? The comey who met with PDJT to trick him? The comey who told PDJT he wasn’t under surveillance? you must be thinking about a different comey?

40. 13wasylyna says:

Sen Heels Up Harris is calling for investigation of Trumps tweet on Roger Stone…and on and on it goes

41. MustangBlues says:

Re Roger Stone: DO NOT forget the circumstances of his arrest at his home by an invasion force of police swat militarized tactics with dozens of police support in the early hours of the morning. And what was his offense??? He supposedly lied to FBI investigators about wikileaks contacts, which are likely bogus, due to criminal sting on Page.

Stone’s wife is hearing impaired and they rushed his house like it was full of terrorists, and deliberately harassed and overcharged this case to stick the knife in deeper. Why?? Because they are communist democrat criminals, and will bend the law for the party faithful, and destroy anyone objecting.

Now they supposedly resigned, to gain the victim of dictator status, for the party in the next impeachment charade.

42. Liberty ONE says:

Here’s the clincher……ALL four “resigned” from the case BUT still work in the DOJ. They should be FIRED!

43. dallasdan says:

SD:
    “Ultimately responsibility for the the issues created by this internal “resistance” deployment falls directly on the shoulders of Attorney General Bill Barr who refused to purge the DOJ of corrupt and politically motivated lawyers.”

I sense that some who have commented here either did not read this or did not understand it.

IMO, SD’s numerous, objective, and carefully sourced commentaries on the corruption within the FBI and DOJ are convincing documentation of Barr’s lack of focus on exposing and prosecuting the coup-plotters and leakers.

44. Beth says:

Do you think Trump has caught on to Barr’s alias Robert Johnson.?
    Barr will never prosecute his peers, e.g. the kkklintons and the rest of the Swamp Survivor Alumni, like himself.

He’s a perfect place holder, an Insider and a moat against Truth.

His crimes are as bad as the Klintons because he’s a player at their game: MONEY LAUNDERING, and … They have him ”compromised”.
    Ask Terry Reed.

All for One, One for All.
    Comey trusts him completely.
    Say, what?
    That’s all you need to know.
    Trump must dump him this year.

45. Troublemaker10 says:

Oh, Lisa. You are starting to sound just like Comey. Worried much?

46. PMadison says:

Whenever lawfare creates these setups to investigate Trump, it’s weird that the cases are ones you would think they shouldn’t want scrutinized more fully and openly.

They set up the impeachment hoax on top of Biden’s illegal activities, which only led to Biden being embarrassed and humiliated. Now they’re setting up a deeper investigation of the illegal and corrupt persecution of Roger Stone. One would think this is a case they would’ve liked to keep under wraps.