Jumpin’ ju-ju bones, an RSBN twitter video from New Jersey tonight shows thousands of Trump supporters, glorious Deplorables, lined-up and camping out overnight in Wildwood – a full day ahead of the Tuesday rally at the Wildwoods Convention Center.

According to recent reporting there has been over 150,000 RSVP’s for the rally tomorrow.  Incredible.  Way to go New Jersey!  Talk about setting the bar high.  First, here’s a video ground report from 1:00pm today:

This is a short film I made of the Trump Campaign rally in Wildwood, NJ. People started arriving in line for the rally at 6pm Sunday the 26th. I filmed this video around 1pm on Monday the 27th and they still had to wait until 3pm on Tuesday the 28th before they could start letting them into the Wildwood convention center. That’s dedication.

Welcome to Wildwood, NJ. Mr. President!

And look at how big that crowd has grown tonight.  Here’s the video from tonight:

I mean if this is the kind of ordinary, American, blue-collar support President Trump is getting during the horribly political impeachment effort… in New Jersey…. in the dead of winter…. in a town normally holding 5,000 people…. well, this bodes very well for our united 2020 election.

Awesome job Team New Jersey.   Y’all rock!

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, media bias, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

143 Responses to Jersey Pride – Thousands of Trump Supporters Camp Out in New Jersey Days Before Tuesday Rally…

1. manz says:

Never forget most of South Jersey is south of the Mason Dixon line…

Heading there in a few hours hopefully there is room for me.

2. Lion2017 says:

There are many Deplorables here in New Jersey. I being one and I know many others.
    We love President Trump!

• appraisher says:

@Lion2017. Another Jersey Deplorable right here. Born in Trenton/grew up in Wildwood and I love my President!

• highlander says:

I’ll tell you…–I watch this stuff and LOVE pounds in my veins—-more and more strongly! We stand for what’s right, what’s good and wholesome—what MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Yaayyyyyy New Jersey!

3. sundance says:

4. Nashville says:

A full day?
    Two full days!

5. Make New Jersey Great Again!

6. Wethal says:

It’s going to be just above freezing there tonight.

7. paulinfl says:

Excellent post!!!😃

8. Deborah Fehr says:

you wont see that on any news.

9. sundance says:

10. paulapatriot says:

The rally is Tuesday not Wednesday. I was going to go tomorrow morning. But the venue only had 7,000 seats. I don’t think I have a chance to get in. 😢😢😢

11. kleen says:

I wish I could be there.

12. I think Trump’s right – he could shoot John Bolton on 5th Ave and not lose any voters!

13. WeThePeople2016 says:

I have been saying over and over again that South Jersey is Trump Country. During the winter months, it is like a ghost town along the shore. On top of that, with the wind coming off the ocean, it is cold at this time of year. My bet is that there are also people from PA, NY, CT, MD etc. in attendance. Jerseyans love Trump and they will wait in line as long as it takes.

• technoaesthete says:

Morris County (in the north) is Trump Country, too. The main dem strongholds are the cities like Newark, Jersey City, Trenton, etc. It isn’t really north Jersey vs. south Jersey.

• snailmailtrucker says:

All of the Major Democrat Cities have Voter Fraud down to an Art Form !

• ezgoer says:

NJ has the same problem many of the NE states have. A few very large cities have more population (heavily Democrat) than the surrounding suburban and rural areas. Makes it almost impossible for Republican candidates to win on state wide basis.

• Justin Folkwein says:

It’s our issue here in CT. Well at least for Governor, Senator, and President.

Reps are a mixed bag but State officials are usually Dems. Although, our current Gov. Lamont is doing his part to turn the state red. Keeps pushing tolls be despite public opposition.

14. John says:

Should start marching on DC.

15. livefreeordieguy says:

Dear New Jersey,

You guys are awesome!

Love,

New Hampshire

16. Rj says:

This is the America the fake news is scared to truly report on. It’s time for larger arenas to hold a massive rally.

17. Skidroe says:

TRUMP 2024!!

18. cjzak says:

Way to go NJ! One, giant 2 day tailgate! Love it and have a great time!!

19. MD says:

If Nancy see’s this she’ll have to change her Depends. If conservatives in these liberal states see a ray of hope, are motivated and go vote the Dems may lose quite a few seats they weren’t planning on.

I think (as this shows) there are a lot more conservatives in these blue states than we are led to believe. Most probably feel their vote won’t matter because they are outnumbered so they don’t bother. If Trump holds more rallies in these states and there are videos showing this amount of support things may change and conservatives will show up at the polls.

• UberRight says:

One of those conservatives here in blue Oregon.
      One of my biggest regrets is not taking my son to go see Trump when he visited Eugene in 2016. I chickened out cause of the threat of liberal violence and didn’t want my son endangered.
      That regret will fuel my response when antifa starts to burn the streets of Portland when Trump wins in November.

• Robert Smith says:

I agree completely. Trump might not win the big liberal states but he will activate MANY dormant votes for that “popular vote” metric some people are banking on.

• FrankieZee says:

Remember Reagan won NJ so it can be done. And a large swath of urban blacks in those big NJ cities might vote for Trump.

20. technoaesthete says:

One Jerseyan who would like to be there, but can’t make it.

21. Linus in W.PA. says:

I just want to listen to The Scorpion’s ‘Rock You Like a Hurricane.’

22. Kid Jupiter says:

He’ll still lose NJ in Nov – the state is too far gone. But if he can narrow the margin to 5% instead of the 15% he lost by in 2016, it will cause the Dems problems because they’ll have to spend more $

23. TheWanderingStar says:

Shake the earth NJ Patriots!!!!!!

24. Tess from Philly says:

The Jersey shore has always been Pro Trump. The boats last summer were all flying Trump flags. But my guess is this is more about Pennsylvania than Jersey, which is a lost cause. Many, many Philadelphians and first ring suburban Philadelphians own property down the shore and many more visit there all summer long. My guess is quite a few of these Pennsylvanians don’t bother voting, particularly in South and Northeast Philadelphia. And Wildwood, which is known for its (largely blue collar) “Irish Week”, is frequented by lots of Irish American union guys in Delaware County, PA.

25. snailmailtrucker says:

I have been a Donald J. Trump fan since the mid 1970s….
    I am so happy that so many of my Deplorable Sisters and Brothers have discovered what I knew Decades ago about this wonderful American Patriot !

I still wonder why I am usually decades ahead of everyone else !

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

• margarite1 says:

I’ve been interested in him for decades – who wasn’t? Even Obama said something like we can’t all be Donald Trump. And I decided to vote for him when he came down the escalator and was thrilled when he retorted to Megan Kelly – “only Rosie O’Donnell”. What a quick on his feet – brilliant and funny thing to say. I was cheering. I thought that a businessman was what we needed to run this country and he has extraordinary life experience to take on the responsibility of POTUS. But NEVER did I even imagine how absolutely phenomenal he would be. His marching for life was just the icing on the cake.

How did we get so lucky?

26. Troublemaker10 says:

• starfcker says:

And brother Brad, I have no evidence, but I’ve got the stinking feeling that you know which districts you can flip, which states you can flip and that you’ll be sending the President to go visit those people. Brad spoke at President Trump’s Fort Lauderdale rally. They filled a 20,000 seat arena with thousands of people watching on a monster screen outside in bright blue Broward County. Florida is a lock for the President.

• littleanniefannie says:

And this is the same media that says Trump rallies are packed with old, white men. They are willfully blind, stubbornly deaf, and consistently dumb!

• Hans says:

I attended a Trump rally Lakeland Fl. in the summer of 2016. The roads were filled with cars and people walked for miles to the rally at the Lakeland Airport. All the MSM were reporting only white men were Trunp supporters.. I looked around and the women were young and old, Latinos, people of color, white people and I knew the truth. EVERYONE OF EVERY AGE AND COLOR WERE SUPPORTING PRESIDETIAL CANDIDATE TRUMP. I looked at the enthusiasm and was amazed and I knew the MSM was lying to the people. I knew in my heart the polls were wrong. That was the day I no longer believed anything the MSM printed.

This has continued to today. I don’t know how to fix the MSM problem. We are at the brink of some nasty confrontations. I was taught in school that our republic depended on a individual free press. The pen was mightier then the sword. Journalist fought for truth and justice. This sadly is no longer the case. The deceit of the MSM is boundless. I would hope that Alan Dershowitz presentation in the Senate would bring some pride, honesty to the journalistic profession and the true proud journalist of old 1960-1970 return.

27. Rodrigo A Pineda says:

Any one knows id there will be TVS for the people outside in wildwood. Thinking about going –

28. rjones99 says:

If they vote to convict, I hope everyone willing to stand for hours at these wonderful rallies, will join me in descending upon Washington DC to teach those folks a lesson in respecting the voters. If enough of us go, I believe one way or another the people who currently think DC a nice place to live will be persuaded that removing our president was a bad choice. And, if our great military, most of whose ranks come from our families, turn against us, then so be it. It is not within the realm of the possible for me to accept the illegitimate removal of my president. hope many others will agree.

• littleanniefannie says:

Mistake to wait for conviction. Bombard the offices with calls or emails daily. Strength in numbers. Most have email accounts set up so that when you put in your zip, it rejects any zip not in district. Some screen calls from area codes not in district. Would love to know how to spoof numbers like the warranty, health insurance, computer problem, etc calls I constantly get!

29. Dee Paul Deje says:

IMPEACH THIS!!

30. TheLastDemocrat says:

Not quite your typical Wildwood crowd .

31. Loren says:

Economic boom in Wildwood.What till the summer months just before the election, outdoor events. 170,000 wanting to attend! You can imagine 300/400,000, people taking vacations to attend.
    These rallies are more like victory laps.

32. Seneca the Elder says:

Does my heart good after all we Deplorables have been through recently. There’s not ONE other candidate who’s in the same Universe as our President Trump.

When our POTUS gets acquitted this week, I hope they find a venue that can hold at least 50,000 people.

• TwoLaine says:

BILL IT & they will come! Hold it in Arrowhead, the house that Lamar Hunt built, with a simulcast in Kauffman, the house that Ewing Marion Kauffman built. People will come from all surrounding states and more. It was actually a dream of Lamar Hunt to fill both stadiums simultaneously.

The Truman Sports Complex houses both Kauffman Stadium of the Kansas City Royals, and Arrowhead Stadium, home of the Kansas City Chiefs. Kauffman Stadium, home of the Kansas City Royals, is heralded as one of the most beautiful ballparks in the world. See the breathtaking fountains, taste the mouthwatering barbecue and experience Major League fun. Kauffman Stadium has a capacity of 37,903.Arrowhead is a state-of-the-art sports and entertainment destination that will serve as the setting for future generations. The renovated stadium celebrates the rich history of the Kansas City Chiefs and builds upon the best gameday experience in professional sports. Arrowhead’s capacity is 79,451.

33. burginthorn says:

Looks like the Trump Train is gonna need a few more carriages 🙂

34. TwoLaine says:

Sacré bleu!

35. joebkonobi says:

President Trump is making America sane again!

36. Jane Kappes says:

Please let this be a real sign of the times and fate of the Nov election

Jane Kappes

37. The Boss says:

Bruce Springsteen – who hijacked my nick name – will NOT be providing music for the rally. Just as well. He’s turned into such a virtue signalling dumbass in his old age.

• littleanniefannie says:

I’d rather have Lee Greenwood any way!!

• hocuspocus13 says:

Springsteen

He’s always been a greasy haired dumbass!

• Gary says:

LOL, ever spoken with him? He talks as though he quit high school in the 5th grade. wink wink!
        True story I have to share, a younger friend of mine took a job as a bouncer at The Stone Pony and he’s telling this “ole geezer”(his words) that he’s not allowed in the VIP area. Turns out the ole geezer was Bruce and was he PO’d. I think more because he wasn’t recognized than anything else.

38. GGHD says:

The early bird crowd of Trump supporters is more than a Jumpin’ ju-ju bones moment. It’s a gee-wiz, look at the number of people waiting a day early to see President Trump. The weather must be cold. A Big Thumbs UP to New Jersey!
    [Good job to TheConservativeTreehouse too. Politicians only listen to BIG money donors, and a large numbers of voters. The Fake News wouldn’t show this large crowd of Trump supporters.]

39. Texian says:

They aren’t missing a thing.. sometimes the best ticket in the house.. is the parking lot ticket..

40. Now if only PDJT’s coattails are long enough and strong enough.

KAG!!!

41. Abe Lincoln says:

Always felt behind enemy lines here in northern Nj. Great to see so many deplorables rocking NJ. Behind enemy lines but hopefully things will turn around.
    Always wondered why T never stumped in NJ. He practically did everywhere else. I know he has history the Demonrats would try to exploit against him but whatever.
    As a side note Kushner is possibly developing property in nearby Long Beachi Island as of recent. So maybe timing is everything.

42. sundance says:

43. distracted2 says:

Wow! This is amazing! I saw a tweet a few days ago that there had been 100,000 requests for tickets for a 7,500 seat venue.

44. scrap1ron says:

People willing to camp out in the dead of winter for 2 days before a Trump rally will not fail to vote.
    No politician turns out dedicated supporters like President Trump. N.O.B.O.D.Y.

45. pyrthroes says:

RED ALERT! We the DNC charge Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff to summon Gov. Murphy to call out the New Jersey National Guard, strip-search this ghastly crew of citizens for self-defensive “carry” (anything including pocket-knives will do), herd everybody into Bernie-baby’s Andersonville North, cancel Election 2020 for the Greater Good of DC’s rentier apparats.

Waal, oik mah phobia– we don’t need no stinkin’ voters. We’re all fer DAD and MOM– Drag America Down, Make America Miserable. Death to the Infidel: Hee-haw!

46. Bob Parker says:

I speak as a life-long NJ resident (North Jersey).

I could not be more proud of all of the Trump supporters already in line.

What an absolutely wonderful, POWERFUL statement this sends to the Dems & especially the LEftist losers that (Over)run this state.

Although I will not be in attendance, I WILL be watching AND CHEERING it all online!!

There is NOTHING like a Trump rally & I find them every bit as enjoyable to view them online.

Welcome to NJ Mr President!! God Bless You & your wonderful family!!

47. Merkin Muffley says:

Who ever picked such a small venue should be fired. They could have held it at the Cure Insurance Arena in Trenton.

48. wodiej says:

“Trump, No More BullS**T”…love it. People want values and accountability back in this country.