The transparency of specific media injecting themselves into political races has been obvious for years; the latest example comes from CNN publishing an insider hit piece against Bernie Sanders on behalf of the gender woke community & Elizabeth Warren.

On the eve of another democrat presidential debate; and with diminished support for her presidential ambitions; team Warren plays the gender card as her campaign, together with woke advocate CNN, claim Bernie Sanders said a woman can never be president.

Using the backdrop of a “private meeting” between the two candidates CNN uses four anonymous sources to frame the gender narrative:

(Via CNN) [Warren and Sanders] discussed how to best take on President Donald Trump, and Warren laid out two main reasons she believed she would be a strong candidate: She could make a robust argument about the economy and earn broad support from female voters. Sanders responded that he did not believe a woman could win.

The description of that meeting is based on the accounts of four people: two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting.

That evening, Sanders expressed frustration at what he saw as a growing focus among Democrats on identity politics, according to one of the people familiar with the conversation. Warren told Sanders she disagreed with his assessment that a woman could not win, three of the four sources said.

Sanders denied the characterization of the meeting in a statement to CNN.

“It is ludicrous to believe that at the same meeting where Elizabeth Warren told me she was going to run for president, I would tell her that a woman couldn’t win,” Sanders said. “It’s sad that, three weeks before the Iowa caucus and a year after that private conversation, staff who weren’t in the room are lying about what happened. What I did say that night was that Donald Trump is a sexist, a racist and a liar who would weaponize whatever he could. Do I believe a woman can win in 2020? Of course! After all, Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump by 3 million votes in 2016.”  (read more)

CNN is attempting to hold themselves up as the torch-bearer for the gender “woke” community, this is their target audience. The gender-divide effort by the mean-girls clique at CNN is transparent…. However, factions within factions is how the Democrats are breaking down their campaign races.

This entry was posted in Bernie Sanders, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

218 Responses to Transparent Woke Maneuver – Flailing Warren Plays Gender Card Against Surging Sanders…

1. trapper says:

OK. Too esoteric. Moderator didn’t get it. Not much of a joke anyway if I have to explain it. The point was, this silliness is so “inside baseball,” who said what to whom that no one heard but maybe someone heard but the Pope wasn’t there but maybe the bear was (get that one?) but the bear isn’t talking. Rediculous. Try this:

2. rcogburn says:

The real story about Bernie is that his enormous popularity exposes the extreme weakness of the Dem strategy of getting votes via promising massive government programs to “fight,” “save,” or “redress” some great injustice, based on victim status, identity politics, climate change, you name it. The Dems are like snake oil salesmen hawking their cure-alls in an old western town – then Bernie rides in, biggest snake oil salesman of them all, and promising to cure everything.

Hillary summed it up perfectly:

“We would promise a bold infrastructure investment plan or an ambitious new apprenticeship program for young people, and then Bernie would announce basically the same thing, but bigger. On issue after issue, it was like he kept promising four-minute abs, or even no-minutes abs. Magic abs!”

Bernie isn’t going anywhere.

• Raptors2020 says:

I disagree.
      The Greeks and Romans had a plan: strangers would labor in the field to feed you. Socrates could pontificate in the Agora while someone else produced his supper.
      Slavery.
      Scarlett O’Hara and her friends were oh so refined. Just don’t look out the window and see the slaves.
      Notice how little leftists care about slave labor in China, or elsewhere?
      All leftists ideas are regressive. They want to advance into the past. They assume America will endlessly be the slave masters. An affluent lifestyle without labor. And why?
      Only American capitalism produces genuine gains in productivity.
      End capitalism, end progress.
      A return to slavery, Bernie? If we must, we must..

• mikeyboo says:

And neither is Warren. Both are unlikable and will become more so the more with increasing more exposure.

• rcogburn says:

A circular firing squad of their own making.

• EJ says:

If you think the average young person finds Bernie unlikable, you are way off base and need a reality check. There are many people who voted Trump as a “second choice” to Bernie. He touches on similar themes from the other side of the spectrum. He is no joke.

• jello333 says:

Agreed. I don’t know of many Bernie supporters (or even fence-sitters), past or present, who think he’s “unlikable”. Just the opposite actually. Yes, when he gets into “yelling at the sky” mode he can be obnoxious. But more often, when you mention Bernie to the average person who doesn’t know a lot about him, they’ll point to the incident where the bird lands on the stage, then the podium itself. Ya gotta admit it was an amazing moment, and I was worried was a “sign” of what was to come. And you know what? I think we should all consider ourselves lucky that he DID wind up selling out, caving on Hillary and other issues (like BLM). Because had he not, and had he not been cheated, he would almost certainly have gotten the Dem nomination… and I’m afraid he may have also beaten Trump.

But now?… No, I’m no longer worried. Even if he manages to get the nomination this time, there are now enough former supporters who no longer trust the guy that I don’t think he’d have a chance this time.

• mikeyboo says:

The young people on college campuses do not represent young working class people who actually do work and are not subject to leftist propaganda masquerading as education.

• jello333 says:

You’re right, it depends on how much a person is willing to put into learning about him. But my thought (in my other comment about this) was more toward the people who don’t follow closely. It’s those people who I think find Bernie to be overall likable. And I’ve even heard some people respond differently than we do when he’s “yelling”. They’ll be like, “Oh that’s cute, funny little Grandpa telling the kids to get off his lawn.” 😉 Of course I’m talking about the people who don’t dig deep. Lucky for us, though, is that there are now plenty of people who can now see through his facade, and no longer trust him… and that includes quite a few former Bernie supporters too.

• jello333 says:

(Just to clarify, my “agreed” was about the general gist of your comment, NOT the “need a reality check” part. Because while I may not agree with Mikey on this subject, he’s very much NOT in need of a reality check. 🙂 )

• ms doodlebug says:

Both of them are like the last minute warm-up acts before the star performer goes on stage.

3. Magabear says:

I love when the left turns on itself. Then, even leftists can see how full of poop their beloved candidates are.

4. jello333 says:

Bernie’s a bit crazy, and he’s got a mild case of TDS (not nearly as bad as others). But even with all his faults, he’s still got far more integrity and honesty than any of the other “candidates”. Doesn’t really matter, though, since the massive following and momentum Bernie had during the 2016 primaries is now mostly gone. I personally know former Bernie supporters who no longer trust or respect the guy after how he sold out in 2016 and since.

• Richard Whitney says:

Has mooched from wealthy women his entire life. Honeymooned in the Soviet Union. Was kicked off a commune because he didn’t work. In cahoots with his wife to defraud a school.
      A poseur, and shallow.
      More integrity? Honesty? Only the same compared to HRC, Fauxcahontas and the others in the clown car.

• TonyE says:

Integrity? Honesty? Bernie?

That old coot has never had a real job in his whole life.

Watch him… he’s running for President because he wants a fourth house and a couple of new SUVs.

• mikeyboo says:

Bernie, Biden, and Warren are 3 hypocritical, venal, old farts.

• Masterman says:

Sanders is someone who owns multiple houses, yet constantly whines about the rich…… that by itself is as dishonest as you can get.

• Strangely Accurate says:

I don’t know about his personal life but when he says in his TV ads that the government isn’t doing anything about the high cost of prescriptions, I just say to myself… You have been in office a long while Bernie… what have you accomplished as a Senator to fight the high cost of prescriptions??? And the answer is… NOTHING!!

He is a fraud.

• tacocat43 says:

you are joking, jello?! Bernie is horrid in TDS mode. You hear him constantly call the typical names called of our POTUS without giving any reasoning and he rages all the time! He is a nutcase. Honest? Just because he rabidly believes his dogma? I’d not call that honest.

• jello333 says:

🙂 Yeah, all you guys (who responded to my comment) are right, of course. All I was really trying to say with that comment was that the bar is SO LOW that Bernie is the best of the bunch, by comparison. (And that’s not saying much!) 🙂 The one thing I will give him, though, is that he proved in 2015/16 he’s willing to work hard on the campaign trail… esp when compared to the likes of Hillary. Of course the question then becomes WHY he’s willing to work so hard? It sure don’t seem like it’s for the good of the country, does it? 😉

5. TwoLaine says:

CNN is using click-bait to gin up interest for their boring DIM “debate” tomorrow. Sorry, not falling for it.

6. OceanViewer says:

C’mon, when has Warren EVER said ANYTHING that wasn’t true?

7. BuckNutGuy says:

I am no academic, but I do kinda ponder deep things from time to time…

Isn’t the rational and logical end of “intersectionality” conservatism? Each of us are created unique with our own set of talents and traits and experiences, but with an inarguable truth?

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Its also consistent with the Bible that we are all made in the image of our Creator.

8. I have just one thing to ask of these two now-sitting Senators:

“What are you doing for me, right now, with the enormous powers that you have right now?”

Answer: “Absolutely nothing.”

Right now, these two people have the power to craft legislation and bring it to the Senate floor. They have the power to convene public meetings. They could begin the difficult process of trying to craft, say, a “better health care solution” that could actually be deployed in a nation of over 300 million people.

To her credit(!) … 😲 … Hillary Clinton did far more to advance these causes when she occupied the symbolic and powerless position of First Lady! She was smart and persuasive, and she got people talking.

• If these two people became President, they would lose the powers that they now have. And, quite frankly, I actually have been pleased with several things that both of these individuals have accomplished while sitting in the uncomfortable wooden seats that they now occupy. I don’t think that either of them would prosper in the White House. I think they would very quickly crash and burn. Where they should serve our Country … is right where they are serving our Country now. Presidential aspirations, for which I believe they are not suited, are a distraction that both should abandon. “Bloom where you are planted now.”

9. The Boss says:

Now we’re supposed to believe Warren is a woman?
    That guy just tells one lie after another.
    🙂

10. Ironclaw says:

One little, two little, three little Indians….

11. Pale rider says:

Anyone remember ‘trading places’ the two old men destroy lives for a dollar bet. Let’s blow that up into a country size destruction. “I will bet you we can get a woman into office after we get a black Kenyan in”. That’s what this reminds me of. Nonsense, no sense.

12. hawkins6 says:

The Dems had more women candidates than the GOP in 2016 but the RACIST Dems did not compare to the “highly diverse” GOP candidates on their obsessive “race issue.” I admit my Conservative political bias and admiration for most Conservative women but IMO, women like Warren, Gillibrand and Kamala are very cruel people and not admirable candidates. Williamson spoke of love but is living in a different concocted reality to most Americans.

13. Doug Amos says:

Maggot N N likes Grey Beaver.

14. maxwell102 says:

Trying to determine who is truthful between Biden and Warren seems a waste of time. I wouldn’t believe either one of them about anything

15. Sean Supsky says:

Identity politics,,,so cheap

16. leighdiaz3973 says:

should be an interesting self debate in the head of a Bernie supporter- granted it will be done in a fairly large space seemingly filled with air- wonder if there will be an echo

17. flatlandgoober says:

Sorry, I’ve tried hard. But I can’t take any of this Dem freak parade seriously. Is this honestly the best they can do trying to win the White House?

18. namberak says:

“She could make a robust argument about the economy and earn broad support from female voters.” What argument? That you should poison it? Broad support because of your vagina? BWAHAHAHAHA ! OK, run with that.

19. Reitired IG says:

Warning – TMI: I was once a Bernie supporter. Lost all creds with me when he allowed Shillary to illegally take over the entire Dem party and oust him. With nary a peep or protest from him. Granted I don’t know if there were AK47’s pointed at his head, but he turned around and supported the thing that should not be named.
    And Warren? She really must have a HIGH OPINION of people. Really. That they believe her American Heritage BS? That she was a victim in the workplace? My gawd. If she tried that song and dance in my workplace she would have been bounced out the office on her pregnant belly by other women. And they were a kind sort of people.
    Who do Bernie and Sanders think they are? Good for both of us to have money and power but not you fools who are working for a living wage? Both of you and Biden too, living in some Daddy’s Big Pockets – FORK YOU TOO.

20. BitterC says:

Heh Heh…looks like it backfired on Pocahontas

21. NJ Transplant says:

I don’t get these people. First Hillary and now Warren think women will vote for them because they are women. What an insult. Not every woman is an identity voter. That is an idiotic reason to vote for someone. Shared values are the best reason to vote for someone and I don’t share values with either one of them or Bernie.

The best thing I heard yesterday was that Bernie was thrown out of a commune for refusing to work. I remember those communes. There wasn’t too much working going on. You had to be really bad to be thrown out.