Love Lost – Marianne Williamson Drops Out of Presidential Race…

Marianne Williamson, the self-help author and spiritual guru for Oprah Winfrey who was going to initiate the U.S. Department of Peace, has announced today she is ending her bid for the office of the president.

“I ran for president to help forge another direction for our country. I wanted to discuss things I felt needed to be discussed that otherwise were not. I feel that we have done that. I stayed in the race to take advantage of every possible effort to share our message.”

According to Politico: “Williamson struggled to push back on the perception that she’s a “crystal woo woo lady” and expressed frustration after her debate performances that she was not being taken more seriously in the campaign. “A politics of conscience is still yet possible,” she concluded. “And yes….love will prevail.”

With Ms. Williamson’s exit the Democrat front-runners remain: Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg and possibly Qasem Soleimani.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

150 Responses to Love Lost – Marianne Williamson Drops Out of Presidential Race…

1. Y2K says:

The crystals have spoken.

Back to cashing Oprah’s checks.

2. She still has a lucrative future peddling granola and aromatherapy candles on QVC.

3. Anon says:

Aw, she was pretty entertaining. Too bad.

4. Lick McCrevis says:

Old hippies never die. They just fade away.

5. dayallaxeded says:

Shiite! And there I was, writing out my max contribution check and filling out my early vote ballot! So disappointed! Wait who dropped out?

6. teeheeman says:

I see what you did there SD with our friend “Salmonella”….. nice touch.

7. Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

Aww, that’s too bad. Witchy Woman would have made a great campaign theme song! 😄

8. Alexander Bocephus Hamilton says:

Who? Did anyone know she was was officially running. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is a around . . .

9. sz613 says:

My question for Ms. Williamson is why doesn’t “love” prevail for the unborn who she doesn’t protect with her Democrat leanings…selective love? Watch what people do not what they say.