After trying to deny he had a relationship with a woman in Arkansas, and after a DNA test proves paternity, lawyers for Hunter Biden will no longer fight Arkansas lawsuit.  Hunter Biden is the father, and presidential candidate Joe Biden is a grandfather again.

ARKANSAS – DNA testing has established, “with scientific certainty,” that Hunter Biden is the father of an Arkansas baby, according to a motion filed Wednesday in Independence County on behalf of the child’s mother, Lunden Alexis Roberts.

Biden, son of former vice president Joe Biden, “is not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” the filing states.   An attorney for Hunter Biden, former Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Joe Biden, media bias, Notorious Liars, Sex Scandals, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

309 Responses to Joe Biden Becomes Unwitting Grandparent Again – DNA Paternity Test Confirms Hunter Biden Father to Arkansas Baby “Roberts”….

1. gulffrit says:

My, my, another day, another Biden lie.

2. dwpender says:

A few nuggets from perusing the Daily Mail blurb (they are GOOD at covering these kinds of stories):

1. Baby is apparently 15 months old.

2. Mother has moved to seal everything to protect child’s identity. (Good luck keeping that secret.)

3. Mother says baby may be eligible for SS protection because of Grandpa Joe.

4. Mother says Hunter admitted he was the father some time ago, but continued to lie in the press.

My added observation: If the DM’s photo of mom is legitimate, she’s an Arkansas beauty a la the young Jennifer Flowers.

3. tsmifjones says:

Arkansas is corrupt, the entire state is a criminal swamp. If their not criminal, then they are to scared or cowardly to actually do anything. I have evidence, proof of organ harvesting in Arkansas, and not a single authority will even look at it, I’m attacked. Murder and organs stolen, now crooked Clinton is all better. Where was she in 2017. Entire state is covering up murder. I still have the proof, I have the tapes, the videos. It’s spreading. Arkansas is rotten from within, rotten to the core. just like the Epstein lie and coverup. I have the doctors on tape, nurses on tape, administrators on tape. If Arkansas is mentioned, corruption should be the first thought, right down to their judges.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Share them with George Webb. He’s on YouTube and I’m sure would be happy to look at your evidence.

My first thought when I heard this chick w as from AR was wondering what’s Biden was really up to there.

• whoseyore says:

Judicial Watch or Veritas are another couple of sources. Veritas is asking all of the time for people to step forward. I am sure that they would allow you to remain anonymous and provide your tapes.

• sDee says:

” the entire state is a criminal swamp”

It’s nationwide. If it’s guv’mnt, it’s corrupt.

• Newpapa says:

In 2013, my wife and I moved from East Texas to a cabin on the Little Red River in Heber Springs, Arkansas, a small town in the foothills of the Ozarks in the northern part of the state.

Our experience in Arkansas has been nothing like what you described in your comment. The city and county in which we reside are solid red, have very low crime rates, and a majority Christian population. Our sheriff wrote an opinion published in the local paper stating his formal refusal to enforce red flag laws if legislated at some point in the future.

I’ve read many comments from conservatives living in blue states and cities expressing their desire to move to an area of the country where the majority of the population share their conservative ideology. I wanted to share a different experience for their consideration as I’ve found northern Arkansas to be a great place to live.

• livefreeordieguy says:

Save me a lot, NP… If New Hampshire gets any ‘bluer’, the Moonbats might send me in your direction… Thanks for sticking up for your home in Heber Springs….

• spoogels says:

Don’t forget the tainted blood scandal
      Bill got a friend to set up a company that got Arkansas prisoners to donate blood. The company then sold the blood and blood products as far as the UK and France
      Many got AIDS and Hep B and C and died
      Children too
      The UK wouldnt pay damages

Arkansas Bloodsuckers: the Clintons, Prisoners and the Blood Trade:

4. TreeClimber says:

Everyone here dissing on the mother and calling Biden 2.0 a liar… me, I’m wondering if he didn’t indeed have a relationship with her… leaves two options, one night stand or… maybe she wasn’t totally on board with it, if you get my drift…

Either way, kudos to her for choosing life for her baby and raising them. I wish them both the best.

• FanGirl says:

Choosing life (if she wasn’t inclined to) isn’t that difficult when the child support will be substantial. He should have settled before she found out about his Burisma income.

• MBB says:

I wonder what is the % of unwed pregnancies that go to term when the father is rich? 100% is my guess.

• Ris_Eruwaedhiel says:

To be fair to Hunter Biden, I thought the same thing. It’s common among sports stars. I think the baby mamma is getting married and now Hunter can support the family in a big way.

Of course, the child will be haunted by the fact that his/her real dad doesn’t care. Hopefully, if the baby mamma is getting married, the stepdad will be a good one.

• TreeClimber says:

When was the last time you were faced with an unexpected pregnancy? And she obviously had to fight for the child support with absolutely zero guarantee of winning, which if she’d lost would have left her in a much worse position. So again I say, good on her for choosing life.

• James W Bowlin says:

We need to do a Go Fund Me for the kid’s Wellbutrin, he will need lots of it.

5. donnyvee says:

“Son of a bitch.” (My apologies if already said)

6. sticknca says:

He needs to do the right thing.
    Convert to radical Mormanism, marry the mother and take both wives and the kids to Mexico.

7. sarasotosfan says:

Where can we send our congratulatory cards?

8. wmingpt says:

Who will be the first to congratulate Biden at tonight’s debate?

9. whoseyore says:

I am sure that this has been mentioned previously, but can’t help myself…all of the press on how much this loser has made over the last several years will help her determine how much child support to ask for. Tee hee!

10. sDee says:

Just goes to show that when Bill Clinton winks and says “I’ve got a great little gal for ya back in Arkansas”, there are two kinds of men in the world.

There are the ones who say “Thanks Bill but I’ve got enough problems already”, and there’s Hunter Biden.

11. cplogics says:

Man, Arkansas is ground zero for sexual corruption and politicians. Wow, who would have thunk it considering Arkansas has had such an upstanding Governor in Bill Clinton. Wow, my head is truly spinning from this latest revelation. Where do we send baby gifts?

12. chuckyschmucky says:

Burisma Biden would be a great name for a boy. OR a girl.

13. Deborah Fehr says:

caught in yet another lie Sleepy Joe. hows the presidential campaign going?

14. Neil says:

This clearly bespeaks the moral character of the Biden family. What a guy. Thrown out of the Navy and fathers a child out of Wedlock and is a druggie. He should be arrested and convicted

15. spoogels says:

The kid will be eligible for Secret service protection

Joe Biden’s son Hunter, 49, IS the father of 28-year-old woman’s child, paternity test confirms – and the baby is eligible for Secret Service protection

16. spoogels says:

Hunter by name, Hunter by trade

17. Padric says:

With every passing day, news about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden begins to resemble an episode of Maury Povitch than a presidential campaign.

18. Mr. T. says:

Wish I was there when Maury Povich opened that envelope and said, “Hunter Biden, You ARE the father!” lol

19. namberak says:

At least the mother won’t have to travel far for her Arkancide.