HPSCI Ranking Member Devin Nunes questioned NSC official Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House.

In responding Vindman stated “two people”, and then named State Dept George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community.  Then things get interesting.  Vindman refused to name the intelligence agency because it would likely expose the CIA “whistle-blower”.

This non-answer makes Alexander Vindman the source for the CIA “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spying, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

386 Responses to Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman Outs Himself as Source for CIA Whistleblower Complaint (Video)….

1. Vindman looks like a bureaucrat conceived right out of 1984 or some other dystopian novel. When will these demons lose their pensions, let alone prison.

2. MBB says:

What a doofus. He walked right into that steaming pile.

3. Barry Falk says:

Why are the swamp rats so worried about the political fallout from an investigation by the Ukrainians of Burisma and the Bidens’ but not the political fallout from the lack of a Burisma and Biden investigation? If Ukraine military support is their be all end all wouldn’t you rather have the President and the Senate on your side then Schiff and Pelosi. My guess is the swamp does not like to be drained.

4. NJF says:

I swear I don’t know who the whistle blower is, but you can’t say his name bc then I will out the whistle blower’s name that I don’t know.

What a clown show.

5. NJF says:

What a clown show.

6. Vindman is a pathetic man, and the fact that he is still representing the Army indicates that there are probably many others like him, higher in the chain of command, that allow him to take up space in the ranks and wear the uniform. Sounds like cleaning the Swamp is going to take some time, so maybe PDJT will consider a 3rd term? Just sayin…

7. Boots says:

Various media reporting Pentagon may move Vindman “for his safety”. Proving the military backs this coup.

The fat, sloppy, arrogant little pr*ck ought to be worried. From what I’m hearing plenty of Americans would like to see or make something happen to the sob.

• covfefe999 says:

I take pleasure knowing that he knows Nunes knows all about him. That line of questioning Nunes directed at Vindman (and Williams too, but clearly she was not the target) was very revealing. Nunes asked a specific question about using someone else’s computer without permission/authorization.

8. James Bryan says:

Mr Vindman seems a little invested in the process. I suspect he has been leaking classified information and I can’t help but wonder what his role in the dossier was…

I think he is desperately trying to save his own butt!

9. MikeyParks says:

Remember when Obama cleaned house in the armed services, firing any and all high ranking officers who didn’t buy into his “vision of America”? People like Vindman were left.

10. islandpalmtrees says:

NOW WE HAVE THE RUDY GIULIANI AND VP NEVER MEETING WITH GORDON SONDLAND

Trump’s Lawyer Rudy Giuliani Says He ‘Never Met’ Gordon Sondland
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER
    November 20, 2019 Updated: November 20, 2019

President Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani said on Nov. 20 that he “never met” Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union.

Giuliani posted on Twitter after Sondland spoke to the House Intelligence Committee in an open impeachment hearing in Washington.

“I came into this at Volker’s request,” Giuliani said, referring to Kurt Volker, former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine.

“Sondland is speculating based on VERY little contact. I never met him and had very few calls with him, mostly with Volker,” Giuliani, a former mayor of New York City, continued.

“Volker testified I answered their questions and described them as my opinions, NOT demands. I.E., no quid pro quo!”