HPSCI Theatrical Director Adam Schiff waited until the last moment to release his rules for the public impeachment performance.  [SEE HERE] The rules include no talking about the CIA ‘whistle-blower’, or else it’s curtains for your political career, curtains:

(Source Link – pdf)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

120 Responses to HPSCI Theatrical Director Adam Schiff Releases Rules for Public Impeachment Performance…

1. The Boss says:

When I read this piece of garbage, the disdain and condescension of Adam Schiff for America doesn’t just drip through, it pours out in buckets. Game on little Adam. Your time is going to come. That I can tell you.

• A2 says:

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
      All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
      The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
      Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
      The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
      Long time the manxome foe he sought—
      So rested he by the Tumtum tree
      And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
      The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
      Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
      And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
      The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
      He left it dead, and with its head
      He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
      Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
      O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
      He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
      Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
      All mimsy were the borogoves,
      And the mome raths outgrabe.
      😂😂😂😂😂

• bleep21k says:

Scene from JFK (1991 Drama/Thriller):

“Bill Broussard: I’m lost. What are we saying?
        Jim Garrison: That when Oswald went to Russia, he was not a real defector. He was an intelligence agent for our government and remained one till he died.
        Bill Broussard: So, because Oswald pulled the trigger the intelligence community murdered the President?
        Jim Garrison: I’ll go you one better. Maybe Oswald didn’t pull the trigger. Nitrate tests indicate he hadn’t fired a rifle on November 22. And they didn’t bother to see if the rifle’d been fired that day.
        Bill Broussard: His palm print was on it.
        Jim Garrison: It went to the FBI. FBI didn’t find a goddamn thing. It comes back a week later and a Dallas policeman suddenly finds a palm print? It could’ve been taken at the morgue. There’s no chain of evidence.
        Al Oser: I can’t figure out why he orders a traceable weapon to a P.O. box, when he can go into any store in Texas give a phony name and walk out with an untraceable rifle.
        Susie Cox: To frame him, obviously!
        Jim Garrison: A lot of smoke, but some fire.

Bill Broussard: We’re talking about our government!

Jim Garrison: We’re talking about a crime. You must think on a different level, like the CIA does. We’re through the looking glass. White is black. And black is white. Maybe Oswald is just what he said he was. A patsy.”

• B Woodward says:

I’m having a little problem understanding how Oswald could work his rifle bolt this fast. There were as many as 10 bullet strikes: 1) the street behind the limo; 2) Main Street curb near the overpass next to James Tague; 3) manhole cover as reported by Officer Foster; 4) a distinct hole in the limo windshield, reported by Officers Ellis and Freeman, journalist Richard Dudman. Plus George Whittaker, manager at a Ford plant, said that he not only saw the bullet hole, he replaced the windshield. See the Youtube videos “Limo to Detroit” and others; 5) a freeway sign on Elm; 6) a 4″ long bullet mark in the sidewalk on Elm Street; 7) Governor Connelly; 8) a shallow wound to JFK’s back; 9) entry wound at JFK’s throat; and 10) the right front of JFK’s head..

• Michael Kunz says:

Long time since I heard Jabberwocky!

• skylark2016 says:

I didn’t realize it was possible to loathe him even more.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

AntiConstitutionalists are fixing the process show trial style. There is only one outcome for them. Ahab after Moby Dick.
      This tiny group of AntiConstitutional obsessives fails to understand that if they continue down their path, another group of Americans will treat their action as a Casus Beli, as the rule of law will be done in by their pernicious manipulation.

Command and control become prime targets in conflict.

There will be no place to hide, no sanctuary. John Wilkes Booth was never a martyr, Mr. Schiff.

• littleanniefannie says:

Several years ago these things called stress balls were popular. I had one that had a surround of a mesh net. The effect was that the ball, when squeezed, would push out “bubbles” that stuck out from the ball and mesh. I don’t know who has been squeezing Schiff’s ball but his eyes have been permanently outside the mesh! Maybe they found the second ball (after the microscope helped them find the first)!

• John Obidienzo says:

“And, as reflected above, the Code of Official Conduct for Members of Congress requires that every Member “shall behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House.”

Number One Disgrace on the House: Adam Schiff

The republicans on that fascist tribunal should utilize their time by just playing video of Donald Trump’s victory night followed by the National Anthem. Or at least read and recite the election results of 2016 state by state tally into the record. Play or read into the record Schiff’s radio call with the two Russian shock jocks where he tries to dig up dirt on Donald Trump. Play or read Joe Biden’s admission that he threatened Ukraine officials with no aid if they did not drop their investigation of Burisma.

• The Third Man says:

Yes Boss.
      The “Trump Curse” will strike Schiff down.
      “That I can tell you.”
      BTW: “Quien es mas macho ?” Schiff ? Ciaramella ?

• Jederman says:

Same here. Two things jumped out at me from the “Decorum” para.

sch!t head declares he’ll do all he can to protect the rights of witnesses and committee members. I read nothing about the rights of the accused.

Second, a para on decorum is pretty rich in light of sch!t’s recent “parody” of the PT Ukraine phone call transcript. I’m not concerned though. He’ll find other ways of making an ass of himself.

2. pucecatt says:

Ahh this coming from a guy that thinks his shit don’t stink .. what a joke .. 💩🤡

3. ezpz2 says:

I won’t be watching.

• Peoria Jones says:

Yeah, I’m with ya. Will go to work like a normal person, and probably come home and crack open a bottle of wine. Maybe order myself something nice for Christmas from the TrumpStore. Read a little about my fate, here.

After SD’s depressing “curtains” article last night, I know that with all the phone calls, letters, emails, and posts I’ve made against the cabal…they’ll be coming for me soon if President Trump is removed from office. See y’t’all in the gulag, if I don’t get them first, LOL!

• ezpz2 says:

😆👍👍that’s the spirit!
        Wine, huh? Beaujolais Nouveau comes out around this time of year. It’s just about the only time I imbibe – November.

Wonder if they got it in yet. I checked one store last week, but they hadn’t gotten it. Will check again.

Thanks for reminding me.
        (As I said – hardly ever drink.)

Salut! Cheers! L’chaim!
        🍷🍷

• Peoria Jones says:

Sounds lovely, but I’m on a single girl budget. Cracked open a cheap Chardonnay in honor of our next POTUS, Crooked H. (Rolling eyes.) How’s your rare indulgence?

Did some laundry and dishes, and lit a Bamboo-Sugar Cane candle. Now spending quality alone time cooking. (And with my wonderful Trump-loving Maine Coon cat who is starting to exhibit signs of her rare cancer.)

Tonight shall be a moist oniony meatloaf with crispy top, baked Delicata squash, and buttery Brussels sprouts with herbs from my own garden. If I get the energy, I’ll add some mac-n-cheese for kicks. (Cooking is my relaxing passion.) Sure wish I could share with you!

Listening to Mark Levin right now, but gonna switch to music. Will check in on the Treehouse later, maybe, or before work. This is apparently going to last a while, and it’s too damned cold here! Hope you’re de-stressing, too!

• ezpz2 says:

You are quite the wordsmith.
            I enjoy your comments and your dry wit and humor, now that I understand it.☺️😊 (ahem…)

Your comment managed to evoke quite a few emotions…most primitive one being hunger from your menu description.😋
            Actually, hunger is not really an emotion, but still, I wasn’t thinking about food until I read about your pending scrumptious sounding meal.

Sadness for your sweet cat 🐈.
            Godspeed and prayers for healing.

I didn’t get the wine today. Hopefully, tomorrow.
            Btw, Beaujolais Nouveau is not usually expensive at all. (I’m also on kind of a budget.) It’s the only wine that doesn’t give me a headache or put me to sleep.

And thanks for the much needed chuckles re your honoring Crooked with cheap Chardonnay.
            😂😂😂

Enjoy!
            😊❤️

• Peoria Jones says:

Yeah, well, according to the RINO Senator Burr, you’ll have weeks upon end to find your bottle of Beaujolais Neoveau before this ends. Relax, and stay strong.

My music helps. I’ll make a contribution to TCTH when I get paid again, to account for my addiction. This site is important, even if we have to step away for a bit.

P.S. Can’t do them myself, but I love your advanced emoji’s! 🙂

• ezpz2 says:

Not to dwell on the Beaujolais, BUT, regular Beaujolais is available year round. It’s the Nouveau that comes out once a year, and as the name suggests via translation, it’s always a new experience.

It (Nouveau) doesn’t stay on the shelves long, and contrary to most wines, it doesn’t get better with age.
                Kind of a one and done/ get it while you can thing.

Enough about Beaujolais, lol.

Yes, we need to be strong and not let this garbage affect us, which is sometimes easier said than done.

Thanks for the kind and encouraging words.
                All the best to you.

• allhail2 says:

I’m with ya on all accounts, except I’m more of a whiskey otr than wine.

So here’s the deal, I’m already headed to Red Camp 5. So lobby hard for that camp and we can all raise some hell together.

4. Cheesehead54016 says:

Cannot even express how angry I am without sounding like some kind of loon. Cold Anger I tell ya.

5. Gaius Gracchus says:

This POS needs to go down. His dirty as all can be and lies without caution. In a country ruled by the Rule of Law, he would already be in jail.

6. Tiffthis says:

They shouldn’t be allowed to call it “house of representatives impeachment hearings” because the house didn’t vote on it. 💯

7. Tiffthis says:

My loving husband is a Hollywood liberal, and everyone on set this week is in a bad mood, like really upset, no one thinks this (impeachment) is going anywhere and no one wants to watch.

• tigsmom says:

Kipling said it best:
      “There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
      That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
      And the burnt Fool’s bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire”

Karma is still a bitch.

• dallavise says:

Everyone is criticizing Pelosi for picking Schiff, because he lacks credibility. I’m thinking she picked him because he is one of the few who can pull off such evil with a straight face. I think the good news is the Democrats have already reached their high water mark for impeachment approval. I dont think most people think the coup is real. They will get to reevaluate after indictments start falling.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Center Bullseye, Dalavise.

• littleanniefannie says:

I think she picked him because he is easily controllable. If he actually was smart, there wouldn’t be all these Lawfare mouthpieces running the Schitt Show. Sure wish Sidney had been available—she could have picked this farce apart in short order. The Lawfare lawyers know how to go under the table and use less than above board tactics but Sidney is an honest lawyer. She is also way smarter than they are. Ask Herr Weissmann. Lawfare knows they don’t want her. Wonder if that’s why Judge Sullivan hasn’t ruled on the blatantly obvious??

• vikingmom says:

Speaking of Sidney, wasn’t there supposed to be a hearing or a ruling on General Flynn’s case yesterday? I haven’t heard a peep about that for over a week – wonder if these hearings are meant to be a distraction from that ruling, if it goes the way that it should and his entire case is thrown out, with prejudice!

• Ellis says:

I think she picked him because he is an idiot. She knows how politically damaging this is to the democrats and she knows it is going to go nowhere. The sooner she can embarrass the fringe left the better. She can say she tried and then move on.

• Jederman says:

And he did a lot of heavy lifting (leaking) when they were in the minority. He’s all in. I’m guessing that no matter how this goes down he thinks he can’t be touched.

As a minimum though, his name will always be sch!t. It can never be erased.

• Raptors2020 says:

A Hollywood producer would know enough to wedge in some sex.

When John Dean testified at Watergate, his hot wife Maureen sat right behind him: she was on-camera more than him.

They knew enough to go after Clinton over sex. They went after Clarence Thomas over sex. They went after Kavanaugh over sex: Two-Door Ford’s story was thin gruel, so Avenatti found his gang-rape enthusiast.

So much effort went into their Russian Collusion hoax, but the October Surprise had to be sexy, so we got Trump bragging to Access Hollywood about accessing a lot more than Hollywood.

During Mueller’s interminable Probe, Stormy keep our attention, with tales of who’d been probing her.

They finally brought in Maria Butina, to give FBI Bob some sex appeal (nice try)..

Lawfare could find a crime on the dark side of the moon, but Lawfare couldn’t find sex appeal with Bill Gates’ bankroll and Chris Hemsworth’s body (and don’t get the two mixed up!).

• 13wasylyna says:

I am one of only 2 conservatives among my 13 siblings and not even my liberal clan thinks anything Trump did or said on the sham phone call is worth impeachment. Impeachment isnt even on the radar screen

8. ZurichMike says:

OK, save your anger for the REPUBLICANS. When the Democrats were the minority party, they fought tooth and nail on every issue. EVERY. SINGLE. ISSUE. They may not have won all of what they wanted, but they clawed, fought, badgered, sued, badmouthed, interrupted, screamed — ANYTHING to slow down, impede, reverse, and win the battle.

What do the Republicans do when they are in the minority? Nothing. Zip. Nada. Zilch. They have done NOTHING but allow this shitshow to happen. They haven’t stalled, interrupted, filed lawsuits, stormed the “secret” meetings, and the Senate could have, but has not called their own witnesss. Lindsey Graham — the ultimate “do nothing” Senator loudmouth — the effete version of Trey “Nothing to see hear about Benghazi” Gowdy — what a colossal fop.

I am so over this 4-D chess bullshyte. Do you really think the leakiest city in the world could have kept a lid on any kind of criminal action by DOJ? It’s time to either take down the evil, power-mad, corrupt establishment, or we can kiss the USA goodbye.

• Raghn Crow says:

A major reason the Republicans don’t act like the Democrats is the Republicans tend to be more “I have a life outside of politics” types than the Dems. Think about it.

ALL the Dems do is politics, and they do it ALL the time. They live it, eat it, breathe it, and I’m sure — as a friend who used to be a politician in Ohio once told me — they’ve sold their souls to the Devil to get where they are in the Democrat Workers’ Globalist dog-eat-dog Party. (I had asked him why he didn’t move higher in the state government, and he said, “I won’t sell my soul to Satan.”) Now, sure, some Republicans are RINOs and squishes, yes, yes, and I’m sure many are in the Chamber of Commerce’s pocket, or the Chinese pocket. That senator from Utah (the other senator!) Mike Lee, is in the pocket of the vastly wealthy high tech/Silicon Valley types, who’ve put a huge investment into Utah as California turns into Guatamala. All that’s true.

But Republicans in general are more rounded human beings, more “a man or woman in full” than the imps, demons, hobgoblins, party hacks, hellions, and Hell-hound rabid puppies that make up the Democrats. Naturally, they’re “slower on the uptake” than a Dem would be, and naturally less likely to be as “no-holds-barred” and “cut-throat” as the Democrat/Socialists Workers’ Globalist Party types.

And remember, always, that the U.S. elected Donald J. Trump when its elites didn’t think that possible, and ALL THE PRESIDENT HAS TO DO to run these devils off, screaming banshee-like, back to the pits of Hell (otherwise known as Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit) is to appoint Sidney Powell as his lead defense attorney.

That’d be the equivalent of Gabriel blowing his horn.

• ZurichMike says:

Sorry. Tired of Country Club Republicans. Dems fight hard and dirty. Republicans are 95% useless establishment fops.

• littleanniefannie says:

Could be because Democrats are street thugs and Republicans are preppies.

• mortgagesforthemasses says:

The Democrats have 95% of the media in their corner, so it is much easier for them to fool the public. Even so, the Republicans fail miserably in public relations. With all the money they receive one would think they would hire effective PR firms, or at least take a lesson from President Trump on how to take on these dirtbags.

• Jederman says:

No scheisse! That has been one of my pet peeves that I rant about on a regular basis.

The abject aversion to effective communication is weird. For the life of me, in this information age the unwillingness to articulate their side of any given argument in an effective way is suspicious.

• annieoakley says:

The Republicans are guilty of crimes. Lindsay was in Ukraine with McCaine getting awards and money running guns too. That is why you hear nothing from R’s. I think the Senate has a lot of naive old men on the Republican side who are useless. Younger ones are guilty of at least taking Soros money.

• Dutchman says:

Ragn Crow,
        Beg to disagree. We are talking about the actions of Republicons in Congress, NOT Republican voters, or Republicans “in general”, and IMHO you are perpetuating and therefore supporting a FRAUD.

RepubliCONS in Congress, aren’t “the party of Stupid”, nor is their long track record of conceding policy issues to Dems, because,Repubs go by marquis of queensbury rules, and Dems fight dirty.

Its because UNIPARTY; ONE ‘party’, two FACES. McConnell and Ryan, Graham and McStain have been working for many years, for the same goals as Pelosi and Schumer.

They just operate by stealth and behind closed doors. McConnell has ABSOLUTE control over how his caucus votes; as evidence look at any vote to officially recess, which would allow PDJT to make recess appointments. It only takes ONE vote. And NONE vote to recess.

Do you blame McStain for the failure to pass R&R of Obummercare? If McStain had been too ill to thumbs down, McConnell had several Republicon Senators warmed up in the bull pen, ready to vote NO.

The Republicon leadership are complicit in Fast/Furious, Lerner/IRS, Benghazi and the coup.

They are Globalist Conmunists, and at the heart of the swamp; the deepest, darkest center of corruption, in the District of Corruption that is “D.C.”

• dustycowpoke says:

Sidney is what this President needs.

• Seneca the Elder says:

Mike-exactly right. One of your best.

• amwick says:

TY Mike…
      But they did storm the SCIF,,, kinda.. I believe that they did it for lunch, and had pizza. Big woop.

BTW, sometimes I think people living outside the states can see things more clearly… IDK, maybe there is less noise.. so to speak. Buckle up…

9. Jay Currie says:

This is actually pathetic.

The rules are crooked, the witnesses second hand and the Chairman crazy enough to think this may all work.

The Democrats and the Deep State are desperate. The jig is up and they know it. I would be amazed if they can hold this crap-fest together long enough to manage to vote Articles of Impeachment. Even with their unfair rules.

All of which means President Trump wins in a walk in 2020.

Be of good cheer. The Mighty Schiff has struck out.

• Bulldog84 says:

The dems were counting on POTUS being like Nixon and quitting. He’s nothing like Nixon. He always fights back.

The dems get one shot, and they will blow it. They have already; they just don’t know it.

10. glissmeister says:

Trump didn’t cease to be an American Citizen when he became POTUS. There must be some exposure for individual and personal liability for the conspirators and their cohorts who have so maliciously plotted in apparent bad faith to strip or otherwise deny this American his civil rights, due process and equal protection under the law.

The nation entitled to the fair and just services of its President. I think any reasonable person taking thoughtful measure of the multi-year litany of the malignant campaigns waged in bad faith against the President would find that Sedition has indeed occurred.

• littleanniefannie says:

Sadly, the criminal illegal alien who sneaks across the border, lies about needing asylum (though many need the asylums that existed 100 years ago to take care of people with those problems), is taken care of with taxpayer money, and is elevated to sympathy status is accorded more Constitutional rights than the President of the United States. All because he came to DC to drain the swamp and cut into the political gravy train. Since I have yet to see a Democrat decry the Swamp, I can only assume they are all on the take. Unfortunately many Republicans join them.

11. LifeandLiberty says:

This is nothing but a show trial without the minorities ability to defend and therefore I will not be watching until and if the process makes it to the Senate. If the process continues without due process by the minority and the President to properly defend themselves then we have an obligation to place significant pressure upon the Senate majority to dismiss the case outright after they publicly via a detailed hearing explain to the public why they are dismissing the case due to blatantly unfair process by the majority in the House. Under that scenario the Senate has a Constitutional obligation to correct an improper process in the House of Representatives. This would be a significant teaching opportunity.

We already know that Trump is going to be impeached as that has been their goal since even prior to Trump taking the oath of office. We also know during this process a series of IG reports will be released and AG Barr and Durham will be moving through a series of high profile indictments in which the Democrats will not be able to stop. It is at that point – hopefully next week our side – the Equal Justice side – will then be truly on offense!

I have to believe AG Barr who sought this job based on the injustice he witnessed like we also have even prior to his nomination and more importantly how those engaged in the illegal use government power have significantly ramped up their efforts to coverup their corruption and have now laid their best and most powerful hand of cards on the table – the Impeachment powers of the House – will encourage AG Barr and Durham to be much more vigilant in bringing ALL of those involved – Hillary Clinton, DNC officials, Fusion GPS, Obama/Biden, the former directors of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, DNI, DOS as well as anyone else who assisted them to justice.

Now is not the time to be down and out rather WE must ramp up and place maximum pressure on them to implement Maximum Equal Justice and defend the President and have his back.

• littleanniefannie says:

Had Bill Clinton been impeached and tried under these rules, he would have been executed for using the White House as a brothel. The California delegations wanted high speed rail for their state. They are railroading our President. More taxpayer money down the tubes. In spite of them, Trump’s economy is booming. They just don’t get the vast majority of the country.
      Subtle reminder to Democrats of 2016 (county maps)

12. Sun Yat Sen says:

GOP: “Mr Witness. Do you know Eric Ciaramella?”
    Shiff: “The Gentleman will suspend.”
    GOP: “For what reason?”
    Schiff: “For violating the rule on the whistleblower.”
    GOP: “Are you saying Eric Ciaramella is the whistleblower?”

• David Mitchell says:

Bingo, there ya have it!

• littleanniefannie says:

GOP to Bill Taylor: Do you know Eric Ciaramello?
      Schiff: The gentleman will suspend.
      GOP: For what reason?
      Schiff: For violating the rule on naming the whistleblower.
      GOP: I am merely asking the gentleman a question that you asked him in closed deposition but thank you for the confirmation that this Democrat, anti-Trump CIA informant is the whistleblower.

• FrankieZee says:

Only if one of the GOP had the balls to say that.

13. DOJ needs to drop a felony indictment on James Wolfe for leaking the Carter Page FISA application. Then sit back and watch these Congressional Crooks eat each other alive.

14. Raghn Crow says:

I’m going to make a prediction, and it is worth what you paid for it: that a number of Republican Congressmen will mention the name “Eric Charmella” today in committee. North Carolina’s new Congressman Dan Bishop has done so in a “Tweet”, doing it yesterday. Wouldn’t it be cool if — one after another — the Repubs on the Committee did that today?

The whole “Schiff-show” would vaporize in a true “the emperor has no clothes” moment.

RC

• Raghn Crow says:

Sorry! I mean “Ciaramella” and not “Charmella” — though I understand the latter is closer to how it is pronounced.

• Gort says:

Every Republican should pretend that they don’t know who the “whistleblower” is and then call in the open hearings for Eric Charmella to testify. Let |Adam Schiff explain why Charmella can’t testify.

• Jaap Titulaer says:

“The first person who used the whistleblower statute to report a grievance, let’s call him W1, did not work at the NSC anymore, hence had no first-hand knowledge of the call. Instead, he depended on hearsay. He heard about the call from another person who does work at the NSC, let’s call that person W2.
        Now, my question is: Do you know a person who works at the NSC with the name
        … Vindman? ”

“And as a follow-up: would you concur that W2, who does work at the NSC, was leaking classified information to his old friend W1, who does not work there?”

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

What a great point Raghn. Perfect.

15. The American Patriot says:

This isn’t going to end well for this twerp

He will be going down in flames like his state!

16. Genie says:

All those footnotes make it look like Whistlebritches Schiff used the same team of authors as the whistleblower used for his whistle epistle; a bunch of overpaid jackasses thinking they are American heroes.

17. Gort says:

My modest prediction is that this is going to blow up in the Dems face like an exploding cigar — like the Mueller hearings did and Nadler’s hearings did.

I see Schiff’s Kangaroo court as the last ditch effort of scoundrels who are at the end of their rope. They know Durham’s indictments are about to hit the fan, and these absurd hearings is all the Dems have left.

18. TwoLaine says:

The mere fact that this includes the President seeking to cover up something is ludicrous. He released the transcript, BEFORE the farce began.

The only people seeking to cover up something are the dirty DIMs and their crooked cohorts in the UNIParty.

The only thing the Rs need to know is that THERE ARE NO RULES.

Remember the Constitution.

BE the UNSILENT MAJORITY that we truly should are and should be.

#LockThemUpThrowAwayTheKey
    #DrainTheSwamp
    #NOTWatchingTheSh1tShow

19. spinoneone says:

Gee, and here I thought Stalin was dead. Sounds to me like these “rules” were written for a Soviet show trial. We already have a verdict so bring on the comrades to tell us about them crime.

20. amwick says:

Gregg Jarrett was on the Ingraham Angle last night and said that this is impeachment based on rumor and and innuendo.
    We all know what innuendo is… I am still chuckling…

21. HJR27 says:

It doesn’t take a psych major to conclude that Schiff is a mentally deranged pawn but the fact that the entire US Congress is allowing him to continue this outrageous plot is not only inexcusable but dangerous.

• Daniel says:

In a sense, yes. All of government, especially at that level, is owned by special interests and the most special of all is the globalist special interest. It has been that way for a very, very long time and it takes Trump to force them out of the shadows to create a display like this. There are a lot of ways to see what has happened and why. Looking at it from a timeline which extends as far back as you can remember, you will not find nearly the same from the media or from the politicians against any other president.

I’m both surprised and relieved they haven’t made an attempt on him yet.

22. k4jjj says:

Obviously, Ukraine is the mother lode of bribery of American politicians. Billions of natural gas sales monies disappeared from Ukraine into a host of banks throughout the world. No doubt, our beloved politicians became wealthier from that distribution. When a Ukraine telephone call triggers a presidential impeachment, you learn how important corruption in Ukraine is to our own crooks in Washington.

Watch what your enemies most zealously guard and therein lies their vulnerability.

Ukraine is not just an impeachment excuse. It’s where a vast treasure was stolen by America’s ruling class.

23. Blind no Longer says:

The fact that this shitshow is even happening today is like entering into the twilight zone. I look at what our government has become, all the institutions corrupted and dirty as hell along with the majority of people that hold positions in them…I just have to ask can this country survive if justice and accountability don’t win in the end.

I just don’t know any more. I couldn’t wait to vote for President Trump in 2016. I believed in him and his vision to restore our country back to greatness. I still believe in President Trump, and more then ever now. I believe in a handful of others, like Jordan, Nunes, Meadows, Gaetz…but look at all the others who are trying to assist the Left in removing PDJT from office through their direct actions or lack of action (Graham-McConnell).

This coup infuriates me. But today it just depresses me, that it has come to this.
    I love President Trump. I will never stop fighting for him and with him, so I hope these mother f-ers realize what they’re doing. If Schiff and the rest think they can just do as they please and there will be no pushback/consequences from the people who elected President Trump, just watch and see. AND THAT I CAN TELL YOU!!!

• IGiveUp says:

Love your screen name, Blind No Longer. Your entire comment means you see clearly. The view, at the moment, may not be great, but it’s a hell of a lot better than the fantasy world so many of us used to live in.
      So we all just have to keep reminding ourselves to buck up. What we’re seeing now and going through now is part of life as well.

24. Trump2020 says:

This guy Schiff acts as if he is the unholy Roman emperor

• littleanniefannie says:

He’s been promised a cabinet seat in Nancy’s cabinet after Trump and Pence are impeached. I just put a stroll in my bathroom cabinet for him. That way he can watch the Schitt be flushed on a regular basis. That will be the closest he’ll come to a cabinet position!

• John Carifidy says:

The Emperor of the Congressional Basement.

25. Boots says:

Think people, think, and understand! THIS impeachment farce, this partisan frame up and show trial with foregone conviction is EXACTLY why the SECOND AMENDMENT was put in place! If this were 1795, 10,000 armed militiamen would surround and camp on the Capitol throughout the trial. If there were a conviction, those militiamen would use their rifles, pistols, swords, bayonets, and knives to overturn the conviction. Blood would flow and not stop until the conspirators were all dead, wounded, or surrendered. And after THAT, their political party would be forever banned under penalty of death. Not death after 20 years on death row. But death immediately from the end of a rope and the riding off of a horse.

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY THE GOVERNMENT WANTS MORE AND MORE GUN CONTROL? It’s NOT to stop crime. Was NEVER about stopping crime. Gun control has ONE PURPOSE ONLY:

>>>>> To STOP YOU FROM STOPPING THEM from taking over the country and forming a more despotic government. <<<<<

Can you imagine the police, national guard, government response if 10,000 citizens armed with AR15’s were heading to the Capitol? There’d be cops and NG troops along every mile entering DC. With shoot to kill orders! And 98% of them would shoot to kill! Kill you, your sons, brothers, women, family, friends.

The battle would begin when the first vehicle carrying patriots was stopped. That’s how it would HAVE to be. The forces of evil would have to be shown immediately, right off, that patriots mean business and will use violent, ruthless, force of arms to stop this tyrannical takeover. The closer to DC, the more heavy and severe the fighting. And that’s OKAY. WHY?

Because this is a battle to death. If Americans don’t resort to a show of arms, backed by the willingness and convictions to use them, during the Stalin Show Trial of Trump, then all is lost. Forever and ever, never to return. This will be our new reality:

They will tax us50% to 75% of your income. Take over our health "care" and decide if we should live or die. Pass laws requiring doctors to ask, and us to answer truthfully under penalty of 'law', if we own guns. They'll penalize Christianity and drive it underground. They'll import tens of millions of Muslim scum who'll rape our daughters, wives, and sisters; and get away with it because it's a "cultural difference". Our entire existence will be miserable from morning to evening.

When it's morning we'll say "I wish it were night time!". When night comes we'll say "I wish it were morning!". Day after day after day we'll be surrounded by the evil, filth, scum, and perversion the new dictators will joyfully and willingly pollute our neighborhood and our airwaves with. We'll be as Lot in Sodom, but worse, because we'll know we're in Sodom and we'll know everything about it is wrong.

The prevention of all that is what the Second Amendment was intended to accomplish. Before there was ever a 2A, ever a Constitution, private arms in citizen's hands were used to protect and defend personal liberty, freedom, and life. It started on Lexington and Concord greens in 1775. Continued on to Breed's Hill, the Battle of Long Island, and ended at Yorktown.

The past is prologue! The next Revolution is here now, at our gates, in our faces! Our cause is just! There is no lawful government! The only government is of liars, usurpers, traitors, setitionists, intent on subjugating you and I and every American under the boot heels of their tyranny! The rule of law is dead! There is no Department of Justice, only Department of Injustice, Lies, and Framings! The only law is the law of the jungle!

The enemy is in the wire! Let through the gates by treacherous traitors, intent on our death and destruction! Let the fighting begin! Let the battles rage! Let the blood water the Tree of Liberty! Let every man bear arms for defense of family, freedom, home and country! Let our voices ring strong, clear and loud:

“Freedom for Americans!!!! Death to tyrants!!!!!”

26. bullnuke says:

This clown show represents all of congress and the beltway media. Average Americans that make this country work can see what’s going on. Political wonks eat it up. Joe the plumber just goes to work as usual. The fact that a phone call has the beltway going bananas pretty much sums up their worth. The esteemed members of out political parties can all shake hands afterwards and tell each other how important they are. President Trump continues to prove he is the only adult in town.

27. Doug Amos says:

Now do you understand what the Cold Anger that Sundance discusses feels like Deplorables?

28. Ellis says:

The first republican to speak should name the spy and go after Joe Biden. If Schiff is going to preside over a circus, let it be a circus! Schiff’s little threat is baseless.

29. hokkoda says:

Seems to me that Step 1 is to name the fake whistleblower, and ask pointed questions of witnesses if they have spoken with him. Time for some good old fashioned civil disobedience.

The hearings are all for show, so let’s give them a show.

• hokkoda says:

Then I’d ask for more information on US policies during the Obama Admin and their alleged “anti-corruption” efforts. What was their role in Biden’s threat to Ukraine?

Go right at it.

Just get all these people on record as thinking they get to set policy, not POTUS.

But mainly, Adam Schiff needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and hung. Let’s start building the case for FBI to raid his office, Lawfare offices, Eric Ciaramella/CIA offices. Collusion is ongoing, is illegal, and the sedition needs to be put down.

• FrankieZee says:

If the shoe was on the other foot, you know damn well the DEMORATS would be doing what you just said.

30. Bulldog84 says:

It seems rich that Schiff is giving warnings about behaving with dignity, etc. after his own performance rewriting The Godfather script at one of his own hearings.

It’s actually shocking that there would be different rules for the minority party. It’s like the dems need a tremendous handicap, and they know it.

• hokkoda says:

I think I would, as part of my questioning, read directly from Schiff’s statement, and ask the witnesses, “Did you directly hear this? Did anybody you spoke with hear these words?”

Put Schiff on trial too. And Lawfare.

31. Zorro says:

Just like Spygate/Russiagate punishment for telling truth about origins. Rewards for bald ass lies and tyranny.

32. Zippy says:

Shouldn’t the process guaranteed to any citizen by the Constitution be mandatory for an impeachment process even if that process isn’t specifically described in the description of the impeachment process?

33. Zippy says:

“Grow a set and shut this garbage down…”

34. CarloV says:

the website is under attack I keep getting pop ups with ads that remove the page completely