President Trump MAGA-KAG Rally, Monroe Louisiana – 8:00pm ET Livestream…

Tonight President Trump heads to Monroe, Louisiana for a Keep America Great Rally at the Monroe Civic Center to support gubernatorial candidate Eddie Rispone.  The anticipated start time for President Trump remarks 8:00pm ET / 7:00pm CT.

RSBN Livestream LinkGST livestream LinkGlobal News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

206 Responses to President Trump MAGA-KAG Rally, Monroe Louisiana – 8:00pm ET Livestream…

1. patti says:

2. sunnyflower5 says:

3. tailgunner2121 says:

it was a great rally

the few people b*tching and moaning here are weird and must have had someone p*ss in their cheerios

• sunnydaze says:

Thanks.

Such a weird thing to focus on. Probably 100 degrees in there. Long day of work, dressed in heavy work clothes, high up in the stadium (heat rises). etc etc.

I’m thinking these peeps don’t know just how hot it is down here right now. I’ve been sweating it out in a sundress in an air conditioned house today. After doing almost NOTHING zero zip all day.

• gringz says:

I agree. I watched it on President Trump’s live FB feed, they had better camera angles, and would cut to crowd shots. It was a very energetic crowd. The place was packed , inside and outside. Just because a few guys (who BTW weren’t directly behind him and weren’t as close as they appeared to be) appeared to be a little tired does not mean they weren’t happy to be there. I know when I went to the Lake Charles Rally, I was standing on the floor and they came and asked if anybody wanted to go stand directly behind him, as much as I would have liked to, I didn’t think I would be able to stand still for that long,
      and I would have probably looked like those guys did because I was already exhausted.

4. sunnyflower5 says:

And attending LSU Tiger game on Saturday.

5. FL_GUY says:

Great rally. Obviously hot as hell in there. You can’t believe how much heat a group of people generate and the packed crowd probably overwhelmed the AC system if they didn’t have it cranked down hours before the rally. President Trump commented on the heat. Must be very tough people as no one fell out.

Attending a President Trump rally is physically tough but well worth it.

6. sunnyflower5 says:

7. sunnyflower5 says:

8. trishinsouthernillinois says:

Watched on OAN.
    They suppress the audience applause & that made it weird while watching the hot tired group behind President TRUMP.
    OAN should let the audience be heard!

9. CoffeeBreak says:

Great rally. I enjoyed watching. What a time to be alive and living in this country! I don’t take any of it for granted.

• p'odwats says:

I keep waiting for the proverbial political bomb to fall on top of the Democrats, the media and the NeverTrumper Republicans. What these people are doing to this country by making up this entire impeachment fiasco is beyond sickening. This kind of BS is what you see in Third World Banana Republic countries. Their day of reckoning is coming. I truly believe God will not allow these greedy scumbags to bring down this great and righteous nation, a nation Abraham Lincoln rightly described as “the last best hope of Earth”.

10. Julia Adams says:

It’s going to take much more than just Trump Rallies for me to feel comfortable about the ease of the President’s re-election. George Soros’ influence and money at the state and local levels, (why hasn’t he been arrested for election peddling and collusion), the uncertainty of tampering with electronic voting machines, corrupt county election supervisors, e.g., Broward County, Florida where since 1992, is now the most reliably Democratic county in the state, and most importantly, the link banning and purging of reportedly over 1 billion (reposting) Conservative links on Facebook.

Today, voters under the age of 40 get the majority of their news from social media, especially Facebook, Twitter, and Apple News. To assure a win in 2020, the Trump Administration’s DOJ must make decisive progress to stop conservative link banning on the social media fronts. The point of course is without question progressives hate and despise President Trump and ever since he won in 2016, Silicon Valley has been motivated by a single objective — make sure it never happens again.

11. TrumpPatriot says:

WHY is Broward county socialist dependable? What are the demographics?

12. sarasotosfan says:

I miss this entertainment at night. I don’t miss paying Comcast more though.