"Name Redacted" – President Trump Tweets Picture of Hero From Baghdadi Raid…

Moments ago President Trump honored a very handsome hero from the raid on the ISIS compound of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi with a picture:

The hero’s name is redacted, but he sure is handsome. A key member of the Special Forces operation in Syria that took out the Islamic State leader on Saturday was a Belgian Malinois who chased al-Baghdadi down a tunnel to his death.  Doggo was slightly wounded but is recovering.  Hopefully he gets a Purple Heart and lots of treats.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Heros, ISIS, Jihad, Military, President Trump, Syria, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

296 Responses to "Name Redacted" – President Trump Tweets Picture of Hero From Baghdadi Raid…

1. 1hear2learn says:

Aw.. love him, our troops, and our VSG POTUS Trump!

2. PDJT is having a great time trolling the press, Congress, left wing wackos. Paraphrasing from the presser, “we will be considering releasing video.” releases heroic canine pic, name redactict.
    back at the presser, says he consulted with the Russian President (my words not his).
    Cant wait till the Rally 1 Nov.

3. booger71 says:

Lots and lots of treats for this good lookin’ boy

4. What an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL DOG!!! Way to go Doggo…

5. Yes it will be great to see K-9 in his own purple heart cerimony. Get well soon, hero.

• dallasdan says:

There will be no official medal ceremony because dogs are not eligible for decorations to “members” of the military, so my MajGen. neighbor tells me.
        Legislation has failed several times to give the animals their proper respect. They may be honored with the Lois Pope K-9 Medal of Courage, which was first established by Humane and veteran advocate Lois Pope. It has been awarded to more than a dozen military dogs since 2016.
        In addition to receiving no military decorations, they are prohibited from having a flag on the casket bearing their remains when transported home, because the DoD does not recognize them as “military members.”
        My friend says the troops call BS on the DoD and in their own ceremonies award medals they themselves have won to the dogs when appropriate, including Purple Hearts, BronzeStars, and Silver Stars.
        He further advised that two years ago a dog’s remains were transported to St. Louis along with those of the dog’s handler who was killed in the same combat operation, and a flag had been placed by the escorts upon each casket.
        When the local military brass met the plane (civilian Airliner), they told the military escorts traveling with the remains to remove the flag from the casket.
        My friend heard from another General officer who was in that Chain of Command at the time, that one of the escorts came to attention, saluted the Colonel who gave the order, and told him, (paraphrasing), “Colonel, sir, you and your entire group will not lay a hand on that flag. Is that understood, sir?” The steely resolve of the escort was palpable, and the Colonel respectfully returned the salute and said, “Very well. Carry-on sergeant.” The parents of the fallen soldier and his “war dog” will be forever grateful for the Colonel’s respect for both fallen warriors.
        The dogs are as brave, dedicated, and fierce as our soldiers who fight with them. It is shameful the animals are not treated with more official respect and decorated when appropriate. JMO damned strong opinion. I will respectfully accept opinions of disagreement from military veterans.
        My friend is an Army Infantryman and was awarded multiple combat-related medals during his career. I trust that his facts are accurate.

• Understand.
          How about an unofficial medal ceremony. Maybe a purple paw print.

• northerncanuck says:

On (in) the White House lawn – stars with the paw prints of the fallen canine heroes? Around a special tree dedicated to the service of these fine members of the Armed Forces, perhaps?

• LafnH20 says:

No disagreement from me, dallasdan!

• David Mltchell says:

I betcha POTUS would just ignore all that and give the dog the heroine’s recognition she deserves. “This what I’m gonna do, I’ll give ya a couple days to go fix the rules to allow it…”

• Rhoda R says:

I have an idea: The President can publicaly sign an EO that recognizes military dogs and members of the military and eligible for awards, flags on their coffins and respectful treatment for burial. Maybe if we swamped the WH with that idea it might actually happen.

6. Abster says:

He’s a looker! I’m happy to know he is okay. Name Redacted is a true American Hero.

7. Don McAro says:

And I feel that time’s a wasted go
    So where ya going to tomorrow?
    And I see that these are lies to come
    Would you even care?
    And I feel it
    And I feel it
    Where ya going to tomorrow?
    Where ya going with that mask I found?
    And I feel, and I feel
    When the dogs begin to smell him
    Will he smell alone?

8. TwoLaine says:

SWEET!
    I think he’s a Sweet Baby Ray, after one of my favorite BBQ sauces. 😉

9. My pup’s daddy was one of those professional dogs, who had his little romance with the golden retriever on the next farm after he retired. She’s the smartest dog I ever had. In that picture he’s looking so sweet and nice. Imagine him pissed and charging. No wonder the scumbag was whimpering. Good dog!

10. Gronimo says:

Good boy! Must be a West German Shepherd.

• ATheoK says:

Early reports stated that he is a Malinois; a Belgian German Shepherd.
      Alert, very intelligent and very active.

• The Akh says:

The media is playing word games by quoting someone that said the dog was a “special breed of courageous”. It’s almost like they are hiding the exact breed.

• Akindole says:

I have a Heinz 57 rescue mix that is supposedly 30 or so percent Malinois (or, so says the DNA test).
          When he gets hyped up he doesn’t know whether to love you or kill you. Bags of chicken jerky is the only thing that saves me most of the time. Outstanding bird dog/retriever.

• Peoria Jones says:

Yeah…the terrorists’ balls!

• American Heritage says:

I hope all this publicity doesn’t make people rush out to get a Malinois. They are definitely not suitable as an average house pet. They require lots of training and exercise. They are definitely working dogs, and crave having a purpose. Popularity like that will end with more of the breed ending up in dog pounds or with rescue organizations, which usually are already overwhelmed with homeless dogs.

• ann says:

Agree American H. ! It’s cruel, actually.
          It’s similar to deprivation syndrome, imagine putting a bag over your head & being , physically confined.
          Intelligent, driven athletes BIG DOGS need JOBS.
          ????.

11. Harry says:

Who let the dog out? Who ? Who?
    Awesome picture and it projects a lot to the entire world. PJDT is simply amazing.

12. WonkoTheSane says:

Who’s a good boy? ◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾that’s who.

13. wodiej says:

How AWESOME is that?!

14. littlequilterkitty says:

So glad Doggo is on our side! What a handsome boy! Well done Doggo!

15. SHV says:

Looks like a female; how good is that…A FEMALE DOG running down a whimpering, screaming Islamic Scholar, mass murderer and rapist. Can’t wait for the videos!

16. bayoukiki says:

There’s some karma at work there! Baghdadi gets taken out by a dog! Sic ‘em!!!

17. Harry says:

Can you imagine if PJDT releases a video of this awesome dog chasing that monster?

18. redthunder238 says:

From what I see it will be the most liked Trump tweet/post of all time. It already has 300,000 likes on FB after 1 hr 45min. Twitter is at 180k.

• Guyski says:

60.2 million households in America have a dog.

• Kintbury says:

At one time, not by design, I had a one year old and three puppies plus two cats. It was a little crazy but fortunately all got along fine except one cat who kept to himself. They were great fun and all very sweet. I had a dog and a cat, decided to get another pup just as my son got laid off and moved home with his two pups and a cat.

• topavalley says:

Kintbury,
          Sounds like a happy house. Everyone welcome.
          I bet there are many great stories and good memories from that time!

19. Greg Dane says:

Our four legged soldier friends have the same loyalty to their units that the men have to each other. They are as loyal to their handler as any man is to another. Thank God (name redacted) did not suffer debilitating injuries – he deserves a heroes welcome and a trip home.

20. Timmy-the-Ute says:

All service dogs should be shipped back to the states after their service. Often the dogs are given to our Arab allies and treated terribly. Special forces dogs also suffer form PTSD.

• American Heritage says:

It is horrifying that they leave the dogs with muslims, who hate dogs and consider them “unclean.” I have heard about the abuse and neglect of these magnificent animals from a friend who is involved in Belgian Malinois rescue. The military needs to change this policy. Never leave a comrade behind! Bring them home, or they will suffer and die at the hands of barbaric dog haters.

• Sherri Young says:

Why on earth would the military leave a K-9 warrior behind, especially in a land where dogs are not loved?
      This is another opportunity to remind my fellow Texans to go vote. This election covers TX constitutional amendments. Please vote “YES” on Proposition 10 so that ownership of retiring K-9 officers can be transferred to their handlers.

• Reloader says:

It has always been U.S. Military policy to leave the dogs behind. Or to destroy them. My understanding is that something on the order of 8,000 American Military dogs were put down when we left Vietnam. Such a terrible, criminal policy.

• Peppurr says:

Well, that doesn’t seem right. In fact it’s down right horrible! I agree, they should be sent back to the States. I think even putting them down afterwards would be more humane than placing them to be abused.

21. Publius2016 says:

notice the transparency while Bin Laden raid has never been revealed.
    who would dispose of body in sea???

• bessie2003 says:

Makes perfect sense to ‘bury’ at sea, denies a place for his followers to build a dargah (many names for it but basically a burial shrine). It’s a further insult to his memory.

• dayallaxeded says:

Oh, 0bunghole and Bidet revealed plenty about the OBL raid, including identity of the unit, SEAL Team 6 and general duty station, such that they were identifiable to the pisslamists and targeted for murder shortly afterward. Enemedia has shoved that malfeasance (I think it was intentional–0bunghole and his ilk got satisfaction, if not enjoyment from their proxy murders of patriots, especially spec-ops super patriots–just look at the party dresses Mooch wore to solemn memorials, not to mention their telling facial expressions and words) down their memory holes. But I’ll never forget how they treated real heroes.
      Gotta specially love VSGPDJT’s giving the dog the limelight. Keeps the unit and soldiers anonymous and massive, “in your face” dis to all pisslamists, cause one of their many evils is hatred of dogs. So F you very much, pisslamists; our dog ate your cowardly calife!
      Still not tired of winning!

22. Newhere says:

I think our wonderful President, who’s not himself a natural “dog person,” might be making some subtle amends with the many Americans who probably winced a little at the expression “died like a dog” …. especially when one of our military K-9s likely saved lives by leading chase. I don’t blame PDJT because it’s quite likely the audience for those comments were radical Islamists who hate dogs and are cruel to all animals, and good on the President for highlighting that it was a cowardly, humiliating suicide. But I’m also glad he’s showing his respect to this MAGA military dog. 🙂

• john says:

Yep. He was trolling the Islamic/Middle Eastern pejorative use of “dog”. Same cultural weirdness that makes people throw a shoe at someone.

• big jim says:

he said died like a dog because to muslims
      its a grave insult
      VSGPDJT says things for a reason

• bessie2003 says:

Also, honoring the dog that took him down is another layer of insult too! Excellent troll by a VSG!

• drg13miami says:

It’s not necessarily what you say…but the way you say it. Trump loves this pup.

• Rhi says:

How about “died like a rabid dog”? Feel better?
      My friends little son was badly mauled by a pit bull. Wasn’t even rabid. There are good and bad dogs as like people. Thank God we have great ones such as ‘name redacted’ assisting our warriors, often ‘tip of the spear’- release the doggies of war! What a beautiful bundle of patriotism this dog represents.

• GrandpaM says:

I think that President Trump was talking about the human female dogs that the Rat party is full of.

23. Ma McGriz says:

What a lil’ sweet puppity! Lookin’ all bright and shiny and in her work duds!
    I suppose I could be just a little bit biased, but I have to say that is some pretty serious American Exceptionalism, right there.
    One would think surely at least some of the donkey herd can join us today in thanks for the life and well being of this very good dog.

24. ristvan says:

A master troll twofer tweet.
    1. MSM criticism of PDJT’s Sunday announcement.
    2. Brave ‘austere Islamic scholar’ blows himself and three kids up as the dog sics him.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Especially when one considers the absolutely barbaric treatment meted out to dogs by followers of that violent, un-evolved, fanatical cult movement…..it is very gratifying to know that the very last thing that bastard saw on this earth, was this Patriotic American SOLDIER chewing on his ass!
      GOOD BOY!!! Who loves him some ‘Muricah, huh?

25. Sharon says:

I am so proud of that dog.
    What a legacy to share around the kennel – “I took the ISIS coward down…..and in order to protect me and my human buddies, President Trump didn’t tell a bunch of self-important people what we were doing. He thought our safety and success was more important than their fee-fees”.
    I love that dog.

26. alliwantissometruth says:

Come here boy. Good dog. You’ve got a piece of terrorist stuck in your teeth. Let me get that out for you

27. dogsrule says:

War dogs, war horses. The military could not have done what it has done in the past 200 years without them. True selfless heroes who want only human companionship and some food. They have saved the lives of many soldiers while often giving their own. I am happy our wonderful president featured him. Hail, all hail, doggo!

28. john says:

So does anyone here have knowledge/experience with military dogs? I’m wondering how he wasn’t blown up when fat boy detonated himself. Are they trained to back away when they corner a prep or if someone draws a weapon? Do the canines wear body armor? So glad this furry hero wasn’t seriously hurt, but amazed that he survived.

• Publius2016 says:

its possible the sound of approaching soldiers was the reason for the suicide detonation…its 100% certain 45 would’ve given this supposed leader one way ticket to Egypt or some other place for interrogation…
      Announcement was made because the SICKNESS suicided.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I was not a handler, but I have been on operations with working dogs, and I can tell you that these particular assets have the absolute best protection (body armor/goggles) that technology can produce and that money can buy.
      Also, they are extremely, rigorously trained to obey their handlers in ANY situation. My guess, and not being there it’s only a guess, is that when Abu Peckerhead Maximus lit the fuse on his suicide vest, the handler commanded his partner to let go, and they both un-assed the tunnel to allow the bad guy to go look for his virgins with a bang 😉

• Newhere says:

Thanks for this info! Was wondering same. The explanation is fascinating.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Watching them work together is truly something to behold. They can literally predict one anothers next actions, and respond to silent commands (body gestures, like head shrugs, points of the finger, etc…) during stressful, very dangerous operations.
          The bond forged between handler and asset is unbreakable, as the K-9 will not hesitate to obey his handler’s command. Absolutely remarkable to see in action.

• piper567 says:

De O, yes, that makes sense…I hadn’t thought of the fuse lighting.

• ristvan says:

Had three family pet but also working dogs, all from my dairy farm neighbors. Oldest, first, was ‘Sunshine’, a purebred AusCado (itself a joke, since the now AKA recognized Australian Cattle dogs are a stabilized mongrel mix of Border Collie and Dingo).
      She was so smart, that when cows would get through an old pasture fence into the big back yard, on my command ‘get em’ she would by herself herd them back through the break so I could go fix it. She once worked about 30 at once, running a semicircle around them yapping and nipping. Yet out in the pastures with me working the fields, left them completely alone.
      She also loved snomobiling with me. Would run after the machine track barking to exhaustion if I did not put her on my lap with her front paws on the steering bar with her nose pressed to the windshield as we blasted the pastures and hunting trails. What a dog.
      Our neighbor at the cabin in North Georgia mountains does the first major training phase of guide dogs for the blind. Takes about 9 months, and 1 in 3 ‘flunks’. Serious stuff.

• john says:

They are incredible animals. I’ve had cats all my life and I can’t bring myself to get a dog. The bond is so strong I wouldn’t be able to take the heartbreak when it passed away eventually and I would hate for the dog to ever harm itself defending me. They are such loyal pets. One of those situations where maybe it’s better to have NOT loved than to have loved and lost.

• topavalley says:

Their natural lifespan is shorter than humans, but the joy they bring is definitely worth it for me.
          I had a wonderful dog who died 2 days before his 4th birthday due to the evil actions of a human being. Devastated me. Even so, I knew he had a better life with me than he would have had with another. He went to school with me every day and we went camping frequently.
          I will never forget him.

• Lester Smith says:

When you reverse dog you get God. Bless our fury guardians, they are our eyes when we cannot see, they are our champions that heal our souls, they are our protectors when we are in fear, they search and find our loved ones when they disappear. they keep us warm on cold winter nights. They give their priceless love and brighten each and every day. They are police, soldiers, search and rescue, comfort and care they even assist the disabled. On a personnel note my baby has helped me though the darkest days of my life. My Alex was and is always their with loving eyes and an understanding and caring soul. You see God bless our K9 hero and God bless all our beloved companions they are all heros in their own way.

29. Wayne Todd says:

How about we give him an unclassified nickname, “Redac.”

30. The Akh says:

Looks like a slightly over-built Malinois. Wouldn’t suprise me if they have a bred a more robust subtype than what typical police forces use.
    Very driven and trainable breed. Not for casual ownership.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Malinois can get upwards of 100 lbs. but it is the rare exception, as the norm is 50-70 lbs. Their cousins, the German Shepherd, is generally the larger, longer-haired of the two breeds.
      You are absolutely correct about ownership. While highly intelligent, eager (driven) to please, and easily trained, they are also very dominant, and only experienced owners of aggressive/dominant breed canines will realistically raise them without aggression issues.

31. Patricia Weir says:

I wrote an article for The AKC Gazette about the Belgian Malinois breed being used in police K-9 units. By temperament they are more likely to “complete” the arrest (bite) than a German Shepard. The dog and handler learn commands in languages other than English so the bad guys don’t know what’s coming next. Typically, intact males are used as they have the testosterone edge. They are very well suited As military and police dogs. Smart and eager to please. Thank God for them and their handlers.

• Raised on Reagan says:

Good Lord, I hope Name Redacted didn’t get close enough to actually take a bite out of Bagdahdi.
      If he did better get him on tetanus, rabies, penicillin, herpes, and typhoid shots -STAT!

• allhail2 says:

First family dog was a 74lb Black and Tan German. Smart, quiet, watched a lot before making decisions.. Watching him “think” was pretty an amazing thing to behold, and slightly terrifying.
      We now have a 90 lb Mali/German mix male. Someone had an oops breeding. Dad was a big Mali, Mom was good sized all black German. An amazing dog. However, the Mali in him is well, um, shoo buddy. It’s like a German on crack that thinks he’s a Greyhound. Active, active, active. He’s almost 10 and acts like he’s 5. Ridiculously fast runner with a bite and ultra fast re-bite that I’ve never seen. Very loyal, very driven, very focused when he’s on to something. Generally, he’s very sweet, wants to be a lap dog and wants to be involved in everything with everyone. He is also a great traveler…dead quiet in his travel kennel until we stop for gas and someone walks too close to the truck. You would swear Satan himself unleashed unholy hell inside that truck. However, socially, he is more “unpredictable” than our German was. We have to read him a lot closer with new people. We know his tells and they become very obvious very quick and then we adjust….very fast. Everybody else, no problem. Someone else to give him attention.

32. emet says:

They use malinois on the Southern border. They are “high drive” and can stand the heat.

33. fangdog says:

The dog was trained to chase down America’s enemies. Not a single Democrat feels safe in the presence of this dog.

34. Pa Hermit says:

Finally great recognition for a Corps of cadre that have been invisible to John Q. Public! This goes back to my days in the Vietnam Conflict, and really back to our greatest Generation in WW II. The way these cadre were treated in Vietnam, is a shame! They were truly a star over there! Thank You POTUS for that excellent picture of a true blue HERO!

35. T2020 says:

He did a fang-tastic job!! Much love and respect to our ? K-9 hero and his handler. And our elite troops who risk their lives every day. ⭐️??❤️?

36. Awesome hero! I had a Belgian Malinois growing up in the late 60s, 70s: bestest dog ever, smart, loyal and tough! Sanco RIP.

37. icndark says:

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if tomorrow our VSGPDJT tweets out:
    After consulting with senior military staff and the DNI,
    I’ve decided to declassify the hero K-9’s name.
    Meet “Redacted”!
    No, really. That’s the name…

38. JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

What a beautiful animal. Doggo made ScumBagDaddy his bitch.
    And a ton of American Toxic Masculinity. Midnight raids on compounds is not a job for skinny jeaned soy boys.

39. Zorro says:

Don’t put it past some Democommie to leak the name of the dog faster than you can say “Seal Team Six”.

• JIM COMEY IS A WEASEL_DOUG says:

I’m waiting for them to complain there weren’t any transsexual soldiers involved in the raid.

40. dcnnc says:

Commando pupper appears to be a SHE.

41. Ospreyzone says:

Even the dog was briefed, but Nancy Pelosi was not. …Feel the burn Nancy.

42. Elle says:

Poor little fella is so confused! He’s getting so much love and praise but for some reason everyone keeps saying…. ahhh-bad doggie.

43. Tiffthis says:

Those teeth are amazing! Not even being sarcastic. ???????? I shall call him snickers. ☺️

44. De Oppresso Liber says:

What a good looking American HERO!!!
    GOOD BOY……..his handler must be very proud of his partner today. I hope he gets a great big T-Bone steak every day for a month! And his handler too, served with as many cold beers as he wants!

45. DiogeneseVindicated says:

All dogs go to heaven. This one will be at the front of the line!

46. CharterOakie says:

Awesome looking dog!

47. Gort says:

Who’s a good boy?

48. k4jjj says:

“Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war.” Wm. Shakespeare in the play Julius Caesar. (spoken by Antony).

49. Sloth1963 says:

If I find out where to send them, that Good Girl will never run out of treatos

50. Zippy says:

I’ll call him Arnold Schwarzenbarker (alias The Terminator).

51. Gort says:

Shouldn’t he have a purple heart on that harness?
    Maybe PDJT can pin one on at a White House ceremony?

• DJ says:

“Shouldn’t he have a purple heart on that harness?”
      ————————————————————————–
      This was the “official” photo, much like all troops have so was taken earlier. This is not a photo of the dog after the raid. He/She was injured, the dog in this picture is not.

• stripmallgrackle says:

Learned today that one of my neighbors is a Navy vet. Not only that, he served under Kerry while stationed in Nam. He summed up “Unfit For Command” thus:
      “I didn’t have to read it. I already knew what a *#&! he was.”
      I believe [name redacted] would have a greater appreciation and respect for the Purple Heart than Kerry-Heinz 57 was even capable of, and is far more deserving.

• JC says:

…And would’ve made an infinitely better Secretary of State than either Kerry or his predecessor.
        Beautiful and valiant Warrior Dog.

• Sarthurk says:

What about a Medal of Valor?

52. scrap1ron says:

I hope he raised his leg on what was left and marked him.

53. I got to experience the Malinois when I was going through Sergeants Course in 29 Palms in 2002. One of the other sergeants was a K9 handler on base. He and I went over to his office to check out his buddy.
    I put on the big sleeve, and my buddy warned me to keep my arm bent to absorb the impact.

• That dog hit my forearm like a freight train. Not something I want to be on the business end of.

• Joe says:

Ft Campbell during SFAUC, was pulled to the center of the room – no sleeve.
        He was not sure I was a bad guy but he wanted to make sure. I lost feeling and arm strength for 6 hours below the left elbow. He bit me around the forearm.
        Now I own a female and can report they are one of the most loyal and naturally protective dogs I have ever owned.

54. thehawkeyehoneypot says:

Hard to beat some good old fashioned paws on the ground

55. Magabear says:

Can we set up a visit between thIs dog and Pencil Neck Schiff? ?

56. Gadsenfly says:

Who’s a good boy?

57. Mike in a Truck says:

Now send her after those cockroaches hiding in that SCIF.

58. Lion2017 says:

God bless our troops, this four legged hero & President Trump!

59. diogenes says:

The dog’s name might still be classified, but I think after surviving a suicide cluster bomb and a collapsing tunnel her nickname will be “Lucky.” Three cheers for a damn fine dog!

60. Bill Dumanch says:

For the reward…AOC on her knee(s) (would have been Kapernick, but she HAS a job)

61. Maquis says:

Time for a Strategic Paws.

• Peoria Jones says:

Sadly, CNN is already digging in to her background to tarnish her reputation. FTA:
      “U.S.—Everyone praised the classified “Hero Dog” for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
      Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog’s internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent…”

62. CorwinAmber says:

Paws for effect

63. tuskyou says:

Semper Fido!

64. Sunflower says:

German Shepherd’s are the best! I’ve been privileged to have owned several.
    So happy he is going to be okay!! Great job, fella!

• Sunflower says:

Oops, make that good job girl!!

• WSB says:

Love Shepherds,mgrew up with two…and they have fierce loyalty!

• Ad rem says:

Me too! Mine went everywhere with me, and he slept at the foot of my bed every night. Best.dogs.evah!

• WSB says:

Eveh!!!!! Nothing like them…just do not try to accost one’s master/Mom…you will have serious problems!

• Annie says:

Had one of the most beautiful female GShep’s ever..a friend of my Dad’s who was the President of the state Kennel Club kept begging my Dad to let him “show” her..he said..are you crazy…she’s my dog..she stays right here..she saved my toddler son from walking into the river one time..by blocking him with her body and nudging him back up the river bank.she rode with my Dad every single day..where ever he went., construction sites etc. No one approached his car!!!when she died unexpectedly, at the vets..one hour before we were supposed to pick her up..she had been spayed..I swear my Dad never really got over it..I will never forget him following her coffin(my Mom put in her favorite toys) that was loaded onto a little red wagon..to be buried in the woods in back of our house..still makes me cry and that was 55 years ago,

65. Lefty says:

As the owner of a working dog myself, I can guarantee you this fine four legged war machine loved every second of that chase. Big hugs and treats for our fine fighting canines, wherever they are!

66. Abolition Man says:

I’m still upset that President Trump said that al Baghdadi died like a dog! I understand that it’s the Queens vernacular, but I think it’s insulting to this brave soldier and her? squad members! Our VSGPT should have said something like, “He died like the whiny, cowardly scum he was; I sure hope nobody accidentally feeds any of his remains to the pigs!” My apologies to Deadwood, David Milch and Mr. Wu!
    So much to celebrate this week; better remember get whiskey AND tequila! More ammo was already on the list!

• Firefly says:

This was psyops. Muslims have a thing about dogs and women. This helps it not become a martyr used to recruit more isis. Trump just used his queens vernacular to at least come off authentic. Trump uses it as a bully busting effect on adversaries. Trump is willing to do whatever needs to be done to protect Americans. Other presidents would have been too PC to do this. The language was for ISIS to hear.

• L. Gee says:

Comment deleted by Admin…
      (This is why your comments are being moderated.)

67. American Bulldog says:

Steve Austin has nothing on this dog.. Truly a six million dollar dog…The Belgian Malinois in action… https://youtu.be/orAGU04T0rc

68. janie says:

Looks like we’re about 50:50 on thinking our canine hero is male vs female. Half of us are wrong. Good thing dogs don’t take as much offense as people these days when we mis-gender them! I’m going to guess female, though I am not a dog expert

69. Sar c says:

I think we should all contact our specific representatives ask that they sponsor a resolution attesting to the bravery of this beautiful dog. Let’s see what the dimwits will do with it. There are millions and millions of dog lovers in this country.

70. tozerbgood8315 says:

Next thing you know, Obie & Joe will be claiming al-bag-daddy was killed due to their leadership

• tozerbgood8315 says:

I can just picture Obie saying “You didn’t build that!”

• stripmallgrackle says:

Caught the WSJ headline at the store. WSJ boldly proclaimed that “ISIS Leader Died During Raid”.

• covfefe999 says:

A infuriating as the fake news is, I do get pleasure knowing that the people at those outlets are being driven bonkers by Trump. 🙂 He keeps winning and everything the Dems do to try to knock him out fails miserably.

• stripmallgrackle says:

There are days when things seem bleak, but I always return to a gut feeling that we ain’t seen nothin’ yet. KAG 2020/Pence 2024

• testpointwp says:

The WSJ has fallen very far, very fast.

71. Trump2020 says:

A true American hero

72. Trump2020 says:

Hard to beat some good old fashioned jaws on a scumbag terrorists ass.

73. getfitnow says:

FTA – A heroic dog that was injured during the U.S. military operation that killed Islamic State (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has already returned to duty, the U.S. government said Monday.

74. Toejamicus says:

I wonder how the dog didn’t get blown up when Baghdadi blew himself and his children up at the dead end of a cave.

• NC Patriot says:

Weren’t there soldiers also in the tunnels? Voice command likely—like STOP. whereupon the dog stops and growls and barks. baring teeth etc.—–at a safe distance.

75. maggiemoowho says:

Fox news just gave that dogs name out? Why did they do that???

76. retiredseabee says:

Just heard from Lou Dobbs seconds ago. Hero dog is invited to White House. Arrangement being made.

77. Wayne Robinson says:

Can you imagine how terrible this is for the muslim terrorist . Die at hands of a women assures them of nothing and a dog is worse to them and just below a women . I know the fear of dying at hands of a women is based 100% on a bible story where a warrior died by a women dropping a heavy object on him . Mo never read or saw a koran but those people have spent hundreds of years trying to steal the history and bible from the Jews . Islam is not based on reality just delusions and lies .

78. Rick554 says:

Good!! I’ll be watching for the event!

• Guyver1 says:

So will I, Rick, and my little dachshund, Queen! She is the boss, and I am her faithful servant ???!!!

79. Jerry Joe says:

Treepers showing unanimous love for our best friends on the planet; nary a troll or rolcon wants to ‘scrap’ in this arena! In as much as POTUS was telling those in grief from this Most Wanted evil terrorist/coward that no mercy was spared DagBaddy under his leadership, I believe he is also using the ‘dog’ to emphasize a fundamental difference between ‘us’ and ‘them’.
    We all know someone who shows more love to their dog than their own flesh and blood, and can seemingly never disagree with the sentiment as being completely normal. Not so ironic that the ‘them’ represents the antithesis.

• WSB says:

Our Daddy is bigger than their Dadi!

• Joemama says:

Liberals don’t have children. They have dogs or cats or pygmy marmosets and treat them like children.
      Maybe this is a potential means to start a dialog.
      Naw, that’s crazy talk.

• Joemama says:

Actually, I was hoping someone would disagree with me. I would like to have some common ground with liberals, people like me (in the very distant past), people that can still use logic and reason that can adjust their world view to fit the facts.
        This article is the first time that I have sensed any common ground with liberals. Many liberals love dogs. Many conservatives love dogs.
        I’m stretching here. I don’t know the answer. I want the division to end.
        I don’t want a civil war. I want my children to inherit a peaceful, prosperous USA.

80. covfefe999 says:

Newsweek is pathetic. In the article about the dog’s name they wrote “Trump himself is not known to have any pets, including any dogs, and does not appear to be an animal-lover in general.” Severe case of TDS right there. I don’t have any pets either but I LOVE cats and dogs and hamsters and horses and snakes and just about everything else people keep. And I watch animal shows and videos and greet all of the animals in my building when I see them.

81. 2Alpha says:

WHAT A GORGEOUS PUP! I want her brother!

82. 4EDouglas says:

Payback is a female dog, Baghdadi..

83. Big Jake says:

Maligator!

84. JDD^2 says:

I love our President, a warrior with a heart….

85. ShibaDD says:

Would’ve been funny to have black stripe over the dogs eyes. Like they do for active duty spec ops guys.

86. Henry chance says:

I suggest we name that handsome dog “REDACTED”
    The warrior has been redacted. I am sorry and can’t call him religious scholar.

87. Margaret Berger says:

I heard the dog is female, wonder if her name is Karma?

88. Awesome.
    Totally beautiful and awesome.

89. Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

Thank you heavenly Father! Finally you have given us a Commander-in-Chief (CINC) with the courage to tell the establishment to sit down and shut up while he follows the correct strategies/tactics when countering terrorism!
    Following the kidnapping of a U.S. Army general in Italy by a communist terrorist group going by the name, La Rosse Brigada (The Red Brigade) the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs directed the Army to develop counter-terrorism strategies/tactics to protect Department of Defense (DOD) personnel deployed overseas. In a typical bureaucratic buck passing exercise the final tasks fell to an army officer because his boss (a general four rungs down the ladder from the Chairman) knew the officer had participated in an operation that had completely shut down all terrorist activity in another overseas assignment several years before.
    When the officer was called before his boss to receive the new assignment he asked his boss if he had ever been briefed on the details of the previous counter terrorist operation. When it became obvious the general did not know the full details of the previous operation the officer laid out the full details. The general’s response tells the real story of the overall self-serving mentality of the American establishment. Basically the general told the officer that he must never disclose the full details of the operation else both of their careers may be terminated.
    After getting the general’s blood pressure back to an acceptable level, the officer set about the tasks of assessing the real threat(s) and determining the appropriate strategies/tactics to negate the actual threat(s). After several months of collecting data (to include directly from a number of allies with considerable experience with combating terrorism) the officer presented his conclusions, an overall strategy, and a series of specific tactics. The officer’s final briefing to the Army chief of staff was met with little enthusiasm (with actual hostility in the case of one colonel and two generals) primarily because his strategies/tactics did little to add to the profit margin of the military/industrial complex and the primary threat he identified was not the Red Hoards, but the gentle people from the Islamic State!
    In a nut shell the officer recommended that we must train and employ small specialized units acting on very specific human intelligence to: ‘Kill the terrorists in their beds before they kill us in ours!’ As of the raid conducted over the weekend of 10/26/2019 in Syria, the officer’s recommended strategies/tactics have only been applied in two actual operations since he submitted the same over 39 years ago. Both operations were highly successful. It is not possible to calculate the number of times in the last 39 years that had the officer’s strategies/tactics been employed thousands of American and others’ lives may have been spared!
    Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired

90. theduchessofkitty says:

This doggie deserves a daily serving of Presidential steak – for life!

91. nwtex says:

I don’t want to make light of the situation but since I’ve read that the the hero canine wasn’t seriously injured and will be just fine……

92. RLTW says:

Malligator. Land shark. Those dogs have saved untold Operator lives. That’s why they are given full military burial rites with bagpipes and flyovers when they are killed. Good dog!

93. Reloader says:

I read a poem once about Dogs, and why God designed them the way He did, and what each of their traits is meant for. One of the lines in the poem explained that if Dogs lived longer, it would just be more difficult for us to let them go.
    I have searched and searched for years to find that poem again, but cannot.

94. Frank says:

Well I hope she gets lots of hugs and nummies for being such a good girl. That lopsided tongue in the photo really caps the whole “warrior” look they went for in the portrait, eh?

95. Conservative_302 says:

This breed of dog is absolutely amazing. Watched a video of them on utube. They are like spiderman – spiderdog. Dogs are cool.

96. Raymond Capwell says:

The dog is a she not he.

• Rachel Guess says:

I used to work with police K9s and it is very rare that a female is ever used in the field.
      A female that has the drive to do the work, which is far more prevalent in males, is far too valuable in her use as a breeder to risk her being injured in the field.

97. Barbara Hollander says:

God Bless our troops, both canine and human. God Bless our President. And God Bless the USA>

98. Tom Hansen says:

I saw a report that the dog is a she and its name interestingly is Conan.

99. Herbert Kroll says:

Final verdict: The dog is a 5 year old male, trained in the Netherlands, in a town called ‘Best’. https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/512297576/hond-die-is-leider-opspoorde-getraind-in-nederland

100. CNN Uncovers Evidence Hero Dog Sniffed Dozens Of Butts Back In College
    October 28th, 2019
    Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog’s internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school. In the picture, the dog is seen sniffing a butt without consent.
    “Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!” said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. “He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn’t have a preference. He identified as pansniffual.”
    Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine’s Triangle.
    The dog has issued a statement: “I like butts. I’ve always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who’s a good boy? I am.”
    Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned.

101. nimrodman says:

Is it just me? Or does anyone else see a resemblance to John Ratcliffe?
    It’s the dark eyes, I think

• JC says:

I know no one will see my reply, nimrodman, but I just had to say this was hilarious! And yes, I do see the resemblance. ?

102. T2020 says:

To add a little levity, the Babylon Bee is a
    Satirical website that is like The Onion. This piece they did on the “hero dog” shows how unhinged the Left is. Again, It’s SATIRE, but well placed and funny:

103. yy4u says:

“So please, Mr. President, and everyone else who wishes to insult some low life somewhere, do not use the word “dog” to describe him or her. Dogs are noble creatures even if they do chase cats and squirrels. Nor should any other animal find itself in the same sentence with the likes of al-Baghdadi. Cats, snakes, rats, vultures, even algae are more noble than the Post’s dearly departed “austere religious scholar”. Even insects have a purpose on earth. There is no purpose for the Hitlers, bin Ladens, Stalins and al-Baghdadis. Unless, of course, it is to remind humans that evil does, in fact, exist.
    So, Mr. President, please remember when another fragment of fecal matter like al-Baghdadi dies, do not compare him to the noble dog. Dogs deserve better. Instead compare his mode of dying to the likes of the last throes of the American media, most specifically a newspaper that would lie about a monster who murdered and brutalized so many in order to disparage a president they are determined to destroy. “

Comments are closed.