President Trump Has Had Enough of Mittens….

Senator Mitt Romney (U-Self), the former presidential candidate of ‘lightly held stances’, while holding a personal financial interest in status-quo China, once again puts himself on the outside of the electorate.  Apparently President Trump has had enough:

Mitt “pompous ass” Romney, is exactly correct.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, President Trump, Romney Campaign, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

364 Responses to President Trump Has Had Enough of Mittens….

1. H. Hawke says:

Surprise!

Snow and Sasse are siding with Mitt.

2. Rebelchick says:

Hehe
    Love President Trump!!

3. suejeanne1 says:

God bless President Trump!

We voted for Mitt Romney – he just has now idea . . .

4. Go President Trump! I love this! Best President ever!

5. Bill Dumanch says:

Willard was also the name of the Rat…

6. Lovearepublican says:

Rush says that Mitt told nancy they have the votes in the Senate to Impeach. I hate this man.
    😖😠

7. “True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital” by Matt Taibbi at Rolling Stone > Willard, the Bain Bandit using hostile takeovers and leveraged buyouts to asset strip Ampad, KB Toys, Stage Stores, Dunkin Donuts and more

8. 2Alpha says:

How the hell did a guy named Willard get a nickname like ‘Mitt’?

9. Linda K. says:

Thank you President Trump, for saying what everyone else was thinking! Now Mitt will be really mad.

10. fuzzball010 says:

We love our unpresidential President.

11. theresanne says:

Amen!

12. livefreeordieguy says:

I despised Mitt as Governor of Massachusetts — for a hundred reasons. When he ran for president, my Congressional Affairs guy told me Mitt was great and I had him all wrong and we should host him at my company and give him an audience with my employees. I initially said hell no, but eventually gave in and hosted him in a town hall with my people. I spent a full day with Romney and liked him. He won me over. For an empty suit elitist, he struck me as genuine and as a regular guy… I endorsed him (he was running against Obama, after all), donated to him and campaigned for him. I was ecstatic after the first debate. I was surprised and upset when he lost. I lamented the loss as I watched the Netflix original. I have never been more stupid. Romney made a fool of me. I feel like I betrayed my own good judgment and, more importantly, my employees and friends. He has disgraced himself like no politician I have ever given a forum to — with the possible exception of John McCain. President Trump cannot humiliate Romney enough for my taste. He and his Tonto, Ryan, are the biggest frauds I’ve ever voted for in my life.

• NME666 says:

well john McBrain died and left an opening , witch mittens has now filled

• Jan says:

Dude, We all have life lessons to go thru. I went the liberal way for many mistaken years. What’s important now is to take down anyone, including Mitt, who betrays our country, our Constitution and Pres Trump, the swamp slayer. We are in the fight of our life for our freedom, our very lives and protection of our Constitution.

Pres. Trump is fighting for all AMERICANS, not the Chinese, Russia, the EU or anyone else, including illegals. The Dimms, including Mitt Romney, could care less.

Mitt, you’re less than irrevelent. You’re a big time loser!!

• iwasthere says:

Amen. Ryan was a complete trojan horse for the Chamber.

• dawndoe says:

Don’t beat yourself up over it, we didn’t have much of a choice between Romney, McCain and Obama. They are all “charmers” and wolves in sheep’s clothing. They are likable people on the surface and you just have to keep reminding yourself that they are not good people. Even the Clintons and the Obamas come off as nice people during interviews.

13. Keep going Donald. Investigate ALL of them, and there is a lot of them to investigate for Corruption, Theft, Fraud, etc. Clean out the swamp completely. Ever since Ronald Reagan America has gone down and down, so far in fact that these bastards are worried that you will achieve a clean out and they cannot line their pockets anymore.

14. Tl Howard says:

I went and looked at Jeb’s twitter. He’s worried about POtus’ language but not about us, not about corruption.

Makes me wonder how hard it will be for Barr to take major action against the coup plotters as guys like Jeb dream of the days of yore.

I’ve been one who hasn’t been fond of some of POTUS’ word choices BUT for the life of me, who in the world could continue to take hits from every damn corrupt politician in DC w/out using a profane word now and then while guys like JEb say NOTHING about the corruption in that city that has stolen untold trillions from our parents, grandparents, great grandparent and our children and grandchildren and on and on.

• NME666 says:

Jeb’s grand pa, and great grand pa were possibly in on killing Kennedy, as Kennedy was going to implement policies that would have hurt big oil in Texas, Nixon was also a target of big business for the same reason

• jeff montanye says:

jeb’s grandpa? jeb is the son of (president) ghw bush who was in dallas that day. while his grandpa, prescott bush, lived to 1972, his great grandpa, samuel bush, died in 1948.

• grumpyqs says:

“Stolen untold trillions…” is so true Howard. Even worse; these same people have started wars, expanded conflict, delayed peace, profited from armament sales; ALL OF IT COSTING THE LIVES OF LIED-TO PATRIOTS. I crave to witness the Eye For Eye justice that American politics so richly deserves. If we fail bringing them to justice, the foreigners will destroy America to reach them.

15. EnoughIsEnough says:

Is it wrong that I wish for Mittens and/or Flake or any other uni-party, RINO, back-stabbing creature to try to primary our wonderful president? I long to see them shellacked, humiliated and told to crawl back under a rock. God Bless President Trump and his family, and keep them safe. Amen.

16. Ish Kabibble says:

How refreshing. Someone actually on Platform; PDJT. This is what the Republican establishment is repulsed by.

17. Austin Holdout says:

This trend where political losers will no longer exit gracefully and go on with their lives is really getting old.

18. Shirley U. Geste says:

Oh he knew how to win alright. To win his senate seat he asked for Donald Trump’s help.

19. Deplore Able says:

Mitt = Loser

That is all.

Buenos Noches!

20. Bigbadmike says:

Willard is the most hated man in America right now and he and his beach friends pretend they are better than us and our beloved President. Hey Mittens! You suck! Can’t wait till Thursday Night in Minneapolis. The President will update us on these scumbags.

21. Patriot1783 says:

Seems to me rather than profanity President Trump was calling out Romney for being a democrat aka donkey aka ass.

“Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous “ass” who has been fighting me from the beginning, “

22. dasantacroce says:

Those who scream the loudest! The “China” string and the “Ukraine” string are being unwound by DJT.

23. Alex says:

Almost daily reader since the T.M. case in Florida, haven’t posted in years though. My question is why is it that no one has came out and said that this is not political and was not done to affect an election? The conversation was private and was talking about an investigation, if no crimes occurred then Biden would be in the clear, and if media didn’t shove this down everyone’s throats then no one would have even known about it, hence wouldn’t have affected the elections in any way. Seems like an easy way to explain it and show that all of this is just a circus show as we all know it to be.

24. zephyrbreeze says:

Romney’s greedy.
    Romney’s corrupt.
    Romney has some type of Aspergers (the awkwardness, not reading people, cold)
    Romney had a massive head injury in France as a missionary that affected his personality, and makes him a poor decision maker.

But the picture of him on a bike as a missionary crosses a tactful line.

I was a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
    As was my husband.
    As were his ancestors.
    As was our son, my best friend, and more people I know then I can count.

Rethink that picture, please.

In fact, today is the last day of our bi-annual general conference in Salt Lake City, live-streamed including the Tabernacle Choir. Listen to the talks on following Jesus Christ, and living His gospel.

25. David Williams says:

The Republicans of Utah and the people of Utah knew exactly who they were voting for in the primary and the general. What’s wrong with them?

26. Nancy Beckman says:

George should’ve kept the puppy and drowned Mitt…