President Donald Trump meets-up with Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison to deliver remarks at the Grand Opening of a Pratt Industries Plant in Wapakoneta Ohio. Anticipated start time is between 5:00pm ET and 6:00pm ET.

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link (Active Now)

This entry was posted in ASEAN, Australia, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US dept of agriculture, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to President Trump Ribbon Cutting Pratt Industries in Wapakoneta, Ohio – 5:45pm Livestream…

1. getfitnow says:

POTUS broke me this weekend. I’m exhausted trying to keep up with him on my computer screen. What a weekend! TY, sundance for bringing it all to us.

2. Merle Marks says:

He leads America with one hand while fending off Satan’s minions with the other…AMAZING!!

3. Boknows says:

Tireless.

No one alive can outwork this man.

We are blessed.

4. sundance says:

POTUS is running a bit behind. This is Jim Jordan’s district. Jordan met him at the airport.

Trump and Morrison are together.

• John Doe says:

Jim Jordan is coming to Ashtabula County next month for a fundraiser for POTUS. My own Representative, Dave Joyce, couldn’t fill a closet, so they had to bring in a REAL Trump supporter. I can’t wait!!!

• jackphatz says:

Trump country here. Jim’s district butts up to Davidson’s OH-8 to the West and Lott’s District OH-5 to the North and Turners 10 district to the south.
      Nice country around there. Mostly smaller home/ farms around small towns that support these farmers, nothing fancy You have an opportunity for more industry like Pratt up there because the area does lack large industry. I bet this made a lot of folk’s happy.

5. sundance says:

6. Patience says:

“Not a single tree gets cut down” -President Trump

7. jeans2nd says:

Jane Timken, Canton, Ohio, co-owner of Timken Corp., Ohio GOP head. Jane has worked wonders dismantling Krooked Kasick’s political machine here in Ohio. Pres Trump knows.

8. Patience says:

Where is the son of “a postman ?

9. Mncpo(ret) says:

Have any of us ever seen a President like this? NO.

He’s a septuagenarian machine! It’s unbelievable.

He’s flown from “home” to Teas to greet Modi and talk to 50+K people, then flew from Texas to Ohio, greet the Aussie PM, talk to another crowd, finally fly back “home” and go to work tomorrow!

I’d be wrecked for a week with just today’s schedule!

10. scrap1ron says:

That’s some magic wand, eh Barry?

11. I’m not yet his age and could not do what he does, and I consider myself a hard worker.
    What a man. I love our VSGPDJT…!

12. Jim says:

Hometown of Neil Armstrong. Who with Buzz Aldrin planted an American flag on the moon 50 years ago. Not a UN flag.

13. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Rob Portman. Always manages to show up at Trump rallies/events to lap up any crumbs leftover from the heart felt applause Ohioans have for Jim Jordan.

Please Mr President, do honor Mr Portman’s accomplishments as US Trade Rep under Bush from May 2005-May 2006.

Quite the CV you have there Rob. Whatever you couldn’t accomplish in ONE year as trade rep in shipping jobs out of Ohio, you managed to vote for unfettered illegal immigration and B-1 Visas.

Please stand up and take a bow Rob. The good folks in Ohio would like to recognize all the benefits you’ve accomplished during a lifetime of service to your country, er, ah, other countries.

14. Sharpshorts says:

Didn’t realize that Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and India’s Prime Minister Modi
    were here at the same time…Did they meet? Was there a joint meeting between them with the President?

15. djohhn says:

As an Australian I have mixed feelings about this one. On the one hand I’m happy for our American brothers and sisters, on the other hand it is disappointing to see what these globalist scum had done to Australia. When an Australian business finds that the climate (the one that matters – business) is so much better in the States that it decides against opening in its home country it is not a good sign at all.
    Morrison may be a good bloke, but I don’t think he fully understands what he’s up against. I hope PDJT set him on the right (in all meanings of this word) course.

• Arrest Soros says:

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Pratt has been making packaging materials here in Australia for decades. ( I used to be good friends with his National Sales Manager here in Melbourne)
      This “recyled” innovation was driven by the fact that Australia has no more a forest or pulp mill industry. Pratt had to innovate and use recycled paper and cardboard.
      We have these factories in Australia, so we are not losing any jobs.
      Pratt opened a factory in the US because it’s cheaper to make there, than to make in Australia and ship to the US.

Win win for both countries. The US gets the jobs and velocity of money that that creates, and Australia repatriates the profits increasing our wealth.

• djohhn says:

“Pratt opened a factory in the US because it’s cheaper to make there”
        That’s exactly what I’m talking about.
        And this: “Australia has no more a forest or pulp mill industry”
        How is that a win for Australia?
        I understand why he does it (electricity three times more expensive, labour costs are higher, compliance and regulation being the largest “industry” in the country, etc.) , but I disagree that this is a win for Australia.
        Repatriated profits are better than nothing, but a lot of American companies who moved their manufacturing to China are also doing this, and President Trump said it’s not good enough.

• Arrest Soros says:

You’re still not getting it mate.
          If Pratt doesn’t build facilities in the US, then he doesn’t sell cardboard packages to the US because customers like KFC, McDonalds and myriad others would procure their packaging from elsewhere. Probably made from fresh felled trees instead of recycled.

Furthermore, building this facility in the US is NOTHING like the China problem you and me and others worry about because Pratt DIDN’T move an Australian facility to the US, he built an ADDITIONAL one.NOT THE SAME THING.

As for your dismissive statement about repatriated profits, any extra profits an Australian company makes by expanding overseas is clearly good for Australia on so many levels that all I can say to you is, study a little about trade and economics.

So yes, this is clearly a win for Australia AND the US. That’s how trade is supposed to be; win win.

• GB Bari says:

China not a fair comparison to US.
          China extorts proprietary technologies from foreign companies, steals designs and intellectual property, then copies to make cheap replicas to flood the markets.
          U.S. does none of that.

16. djohhn says:

I’m not saying that the US is the same as China. I’m glad that things in the US are changing for the better, I really am.
    What I’m trying to say is that I’m extremely sad about the state Australia is in. It’s going down fast. And Morrison is no Trump, not even close. Another point of difference is that Australians are mostly socialists at heart and don’t mind being told how to live by their “betters”. Any political party promising to do what Trump has done (deregulation, cutting corporate and income tax, call out the global warming scam, etc.) will not get elected. Keep in mind – this is one of the few countries where you have to wear a helmet while riding a freaking bicycle – and I haven’t yet met a person who disagrees with this. When the Howard government announced guns buy-back, people just gave up their guns.
    As you can probably tell, I’m not entirely positive about Australia’s future.

• GB Bari says:

OK. How did Morrison get elected if the majority prefer socialism?

• djohhn says:

He didn’t really promise to do anything, apart from balancing the budget better than Labor. And Labor went over the top with their climate change bluster. For me it was a choice of the lesser of two evils. Morrison is not ideologically sound conservative. He is more of a technocrat. Freedom of speech? – “It doesn’t balance the budget”.