We are living in remarkable times.  Often we forget, amid the noise within the challenges, to pause and reflect on the accomplishments.

“The nation state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony”…

And the journey continues…

The G7 in Biarritz, France, from the 24th to the 26th of August should be quite exciting.

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, European Union, History, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

185 Responses to President Trump: “We Will No Longer Surrender This Country, or Its People, To The False Song of Globalism”…

1. dissonant1 says:

Beautiful and uplifting montage! Thank you, Sundance! To think, we finally have a leader who is working hard on our behalf every day and is standing up for US!

• The Boss says:

Not to mention an incredibly intelligent, super-model FLOTUS as a BONUS.

• MelH says:

Isn’t she just the most gorgeous creature, ALWAYS perfectly appropriately dressed, no matter the occasion, and always taking care to smile and “join in at the perfect moments to do so. There are for sure times she would choose to be anywhere else but in front of the telly, but still she always looks engaged and ready to roll.

• SKIDROE says:

I am almost 70 years old and I can remember when I was about 16 years old how I was told the manufacturing jobs in America were going away and we would become a service oriented country. About the same age as President Trump. He probably remembers it too.

• dissonant1 says:

Yep, that’s what I heard, too. “The service economy is the future!” But we weren’t told about all of the factories that would be closed, or the jobs lost, the loss of almost all of our manufacturing to other countries, including steel, aluminum, etc., or the devastation that would cause to all of the towns and cities of what would come to be referred to as the “rust belt.” Let me tell you (and you already know) the “rust belt” used to be a wonderful place to live. And places like New England (where they lost all the textile jobs) and the Carolinas (where they lost all the furniture jobs). They never told us what would happen to our jobs and our lives. I wonder why that is?

• annieoakley says:

I am the same age and so happy that some manufacturing is coming back. I pray the textile industry come back too. No more Hollywood movies depicting slavery without a Union ( like Sally Fields) depicted. Slavery is working for Apple in China.

• PBR says:

Textiles were huge in NC too! Cannon MIlls in the NC town called Kannapolis. I’m tired of propping up the world. If you are not with the zUS, you are against us!
              August 2019, we raise our voices strong, for our nation, for our brothers worldwide who love their countries and for the deglobalization of the planet.

Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me? Beyond the barricade Is there a world you long to see? Then join in the fight That will give you the right to be free

Do you hear the people sing? Come sing with us.

• swimeasy says:

PBR, put March 3rd on your calendar. It is an opportunity to send Tillis packing. No doubt he will turn against POTUS again if he wins reelection. He answers to McConnell and the CoC not NC voters. Tucker is pro build the wall. Tillis has been an obstacle.

• MelH says:

I’m 83, heard that too, but it was always said to be about the rise of technology, mostly AI, and Globalism was never mentioned as the fuel. I never thought USA citizens were actually working to CAUSE the demise of manufacturing.

• Jim says:

I’m 56 and remember being told the exact same thing by my parents. So grateful for President Trump. Waited my whole life to see this.

• I am 70 years old and I don’t remember the service economy being touted until Clinton Times. I probably wasn’t paying attention though.
            But what I did say way back when, in reference to the auto manufacturers was that the unions were going to kill the industry through greed. Then Japanese cars came along and those big Detroit cars were anathema except to WWII Vets who would have never bought a Japanese car. My father was one.
            But I believe Detroit is still suffering from the unions, as is much of the USA. The unions are just as much responsible for the loss of jobs to China as Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton et al.
            What did Nixon get out of the deal, by the way?

• Bob says:

You are correct. The unions were a great assist to the American worker it one time. But that all went out the window with the infiltration of the communists that invaded every union hall in America. Now, all they worry about is making sure they collect the dues money to fund their greedy life style and fund the Democrat politicians. The most dangerous union in the USA is the Teachers union. They don’t teach any longer, they program kids into accepting their agenda of Left wing teachings. Telling them what gender they are a what bathroom to use, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Go to PTA meetings in mass with a plan and make them listen…don’t buy into their foolishness where they just sit there with the deer in the headlights stare, zoned out and don’t care….get in their face and elect out the communist school superintendents….it’s your schools and government…let’s just do it.

• Yes. I forgot to mention that the unions took over all the government agencies after manufacturing jobs left America. In addition to the schools. Now the nightmare is completely entrenched in our governments, local and federal and we the people cannot fire anyone.

• livefreeordieguy says:

Yeah… A “service-oriented country”… What a crock… So we’ll all sell each other pizzas, cut each other’s hair and mow each other’s lawns… Such drivel… While all those things are fine and needed, they are not the stuff of a thriving economy… If you don’t build things and make sh!t, you don’t grow in any meaningful, sustainable way… The country sees that now and had better re-elect this man because this is our last grip at the bat. We were a few states — and a very small number of voters — away from losing it all three years ago.

• squattybody says:

It sickened me then and it sickens me now to remember watching industry in my country and my state wither away. I suspected what was happening but there was no one like President Trump to expose it. Not only expose it but to put together a incredible team of advisers and negotiators to fight it! God bless President Trump and the people around him who believe in Keeping America Great!!

• CC says:

Am 61 and I remember that, too. They sold us on the “service economy” in how it would make our working lives and home lives, easier. They neglected to inform us about the loss of jobs. The internet was not in every home back then, so information was was not available like it is today. I also think that we are more awake.

In the late 80’s or so, they also told us that ‘company benefits’, would be a thing of the past.

2. I lived for these times all my life… I cannot forget how incredible it is that they are actually here, for there was never any guarantee they would arrive and seldom any hope either with the likes of the political chicanery we’ve all lived through.

Our Creator has given us an awesome opportunity, I pray we don’t waste it though inaction of our own! Government by the people requires intense personal responsibility. I intend to do my share.

Thanks Sundance, this was quite timely and welcomed.

3. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Cannot wait for Brexit. Get it done, Boris! Will be a huge boost to POTUS and the nationalists around the globe.

The POTUS-Abe-Modi Fist Bump Of Power was epic!

Thanks for this, Sundance. Very uplifting!

• dd_sc says:

Not just Brexit.

Oct 21 – Trudeau possibly defeated
      Oct 31 – Brexit

The first couple weeks after Labor Day could be pretty exciting.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Great point, DD.

Will be amazing if we can defeat Justin.

• Dekester says:

Working to get Trudeau defeated up here in Canada.

Won’t be easy, but many I know are trashing him at every opportunity.

God bless PDJT.

• p'odwats says:

Trudeau is down in the polls and now he’s in deep trouble over a possible conflict of interest deal he made with the engineering company SNC Lavalin. Personally, I think the Canadian Soyboy is toast in October, and the globalist left will be handed another staggering defeat as we head into our presidential election next year.

• John Good says:

Going to be tough to do p’odwats !
          Justin Trudeau will lie, cheat, use election fraud, use his “illegals” as voters, etc. to get re-elected.
          The MSM is all on his side & the big problem that I see is that Canada does not have an Electoral College based system like the US, so AGAIN Montreal, Toronto & Vancouver will probably decide this election also.
          Even IF we had somone like Donald J Trump to save us, we probably could not get him in power here in Canada. Too many “Diversity is Our Strength” new people that don’t want to assimilate & the most of the rest (except me ) are brainwashed by the TDS of the MSM!
          We better hope that what Donald J Trump is doing in the US, rubs off here & the rest of the World, which I feel it WILL!!!

4. I Hear You Now says:

Thank you, Sundance! I loved watching that video again. Man oh man! What a movement. Great photos … great memories … more to come!

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Ditto that!!! It brings tears to my eyes every time I watch that video. We need to watch it often and remember. Remember why Donald John Trump is our POTUS today and know why he must be re-elected.

• Mac says:

That was a MARVELOUS video and it brought a lump to my throat. God bless President Trump, his wonderful, beautiful wife, and all their family!

5. wendy forward says:

I’m not crying. You’re crying.

6. Tad says:

For the first time in our lives, we have someone in the White House that cares about we the people.
    God bless our President.

• MelH says:

I’m really curious how many here knew that Globalism was the goal, or am I the only one who had no inkling until President Trump came on the scene. I never heard the word “Globalism” until i came here.

• rayvandune says:

Two different questions, really. No, I had never heard the word “globalism”, but I was sick to death of the cult that was saying we owed everyone else something, and nobody owed us anything, especially respect!

• Sharon says:

That wording wasn’t used, precisely, I guess but I will never forget my skin crawling a bit when George H W Bush spoke of the “new world order”. Those words were chosen very deliberately in his 1990 speech before Congress.

• rightmover says:

Once BHO started referring to himself as “a citizen of the world,” that was a pretty good tip-off to me.

• John Bosley says:

My tip-off came when George H.W. Bush the first said that a New World Order is in the making.
          I am sure we have heard it all throughout history , from the tower of Babylon, to the Romans and to our modern days.
          History is full of Tyrants and the tyranny that they bring.

• Mac says:

If there was any justice in this country worth spitting on, Obama would be facing a choice between hanging and firing squad. Those around him during his administration knew damned well that what he was doing was betraying the nation that elected him.

I heard a former Secret Service agent say that, if he had still been in the Presidential Detail while that traitor was in office, he would have had to open a case file on himself!

• Yy4u says:

I am with you MelH. I never heard the word “Globalism” but I knew what we were doing wasnt working and no matter which party was in the WH nothing changed at least crom Bush 1 on. I blamed the bureaucracy but Republican elite and punditry along with Germany, France and GB told me the problem was much bigger than just the swamp in DC. Trump pulled off nobody’s mask. They unmasked themselves

• A Moderate Man says:

I remember the late Charles Krauthammer saying straight forwardly that Obama did not believe in American exceptionalism and from the that moment on, globalism came across much differently… and not in a good way.

• I remember going to It’s A Small World ride at Disneyland when I was young. Even through a kid’s eyes I remember thinking that the message in the ride was one of globalism and internationalism and that it was time for the people of the USA to start accepting the rise of the rest of the world and decline of the USA. I didn’t just see a bunch of singing dolls.

7. deplorabliss says:

Deplorable. Wonderful word. Who knew ?

8. I Hear You Now says:

President Trump retweet

9. Georgia says:

Yup…that’s why they hate him! Not “Russia Collusion”, “Racist”, “White Supremacy”–that is it right there– Best President EVER!….We can expect we have not seen anything yet as to what they — the Deep State, Dems, Mainslime Media, Communists, NWO Globalists, RINOS — will pull in the next year, all we’ve seen is just warm up, quite a show–I’m sure Obama can’t believe it daily….

10. Abster says:

Wow, what a great video. Patriots are alive and well…everywhere. That makes my heart sing!

11. Deception Stinks says:

President Trump and our fabulous First Lady are making our country the envy of the world. We love our liberty that our Constitution guarantees, and thank God we have a President who is returning our country to what is was designed to be ~ FREE. We continue to pray for your protection. Thank you.

12. Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

What do you want; socialism, communism, democracy, or whatever? It makes no difference what you want, unless?????

U. of Texas, Fall semester 1965, Constitutional Law 300: Professor explains there has never been any historically recognized state that can be submitted as a textbook example of a democratic, communistic, or socialistic state. He explained that all historically identifiable governments (to include monarchies) are best defined as oligarchies. The professor closed his lecture with a prediction. He said; “If many of the world’s politicians and international business leaders are successful in implementing their stated goals, the world will be in fact a clearly recognizable system known in most academic circles as feudalism. In feudalism the societal structure is very simple. The wealthy elites sit at the top ruling over masses of mere serfs!”

Fort Gordon Officer’s Club basement bar, December 1969: In 1969 (the year “VOLAR” [all volunteer army] came to be) an old mustang (He had 34 years of service at the time, had served in every conflict since 1935 in the ranks of private through platoon sergeant and lieutenant through colonel. He was one of the few soldiers I ever knew with three awards of the combat infantry badge and two battle stars on his jump wings) honored a group of us young punks (six total, all save one had returned within the last few months from tours in Vietnam) gathered at the downstairs bar of the Fort Gordon, GA officer’s club with a few words of wisdom and a few very intuitive predictions regarding America’s new all volunteer armed forces. His every word, the look on his face, his eyes, and most of all the sound of his voice is as vivid today as it was on that night in 1969.

As the old mustang looked in our direction, but not at us (obviously, his mind was lingering in a past filled with horrors few can comprehend while contemplating a future that troubled him down to his soul) and exclaimed in his slightly raspy voice:

“The all volunteer military was concocted by the nation’s cowardly rulers in concert with the military/industrial complex to appease a nation of cowards! Considering the level of strategic and tactical incompetence demonstrated by America’s civilian and military managers in every war/conflict in the 20th century, America’s young people unfortunate enough to serve in the military will be squandered with ever increasing frequency and at ever higher levels. The principal factors determining strategy and tactics in future force development decisions and in execution of future conflicts would be those most enhancing to the profit margins of the military/industrial complex. One day; after many decades with very few Americans having had any real association with the military community, the nation’s rulers will decide that not only is the all volunteer force with its legions of crippled and wasted veterans too expensive to maintain, but the nation’s lack of a “national character” would permit the most cost effective disposal of all of those not deemed essential to operate an arsenal of wonder weapons designed to maintain the highest profit margins for the military/industrial complex!”

The old mustang’s final comment was just as correct then as it is today. He said,

“Gentlemen just like every period of conflict in this nation’s history, when the shooting is over the nation’s rulers will piss on us and then sweep us under a rug like a pile of dirt!”

Now fifty years after that late night gathering in an army officer’s club bar try sitting in the chair of an American veteran who spent the first 20 years of his army service training to fight, training others to fight, and fighting so-called socialists and communists; and then in the 21st year comes the Muslims with a range of tactics that demanded one simple tactic to defeat them. That tactic was: (Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart)!

Then comes pure globalists politicians like; George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and B.H. Obama to put the military in handcuffs and subject to criminally incompetent leadership. In spite of having to watch brothers in arms and those civilians in the war zone not in total grace with the strongest Muslims in the area suffer unbelievable barbaric treatment, soldiers were expected to follow an insane code of contact and ridiculous/deadly rules of engagement. By the time President Trump was elected it was too late for many. By the end of the Bush/Obama disasters many of our brothers in arms were reduced to walking psychos seeking relief where ever, or as the case with far too many just giving up and self-disposing!

Now in spite of all of the gains/reversals under Mr. Trump’s leadership comes the left with self-serving, witless politicians and their equally witless supporters trying to sell socialism, communism, Sharia, and only God knows what else to the American public. They think if they simply run out little witless girls and wimpy creatures pretending to be sensitive men, both in the media and on the floor of the Congress singing their songs we simple minded Americans will just smile and accept their manure.

Check the Lessons Learned published in 1989 (upgraded in 2019 after the left and the cowards claiming to be on the right started in the Obama years to slander, degrade, and apply handcuffs to the folks in blue trying to serve and protect the American people here at home) after 26 years as a soldier and in the third year as a civilian police chief. See if you think old vets and cops like me are just going to smile and offer up our throats to be cut!

Being an old retired soldier/cop fast approaching 77 years I am not hankering for any more combat tours, though I am pretty sure I can keep up as long as we take frequent breaks and Sergeant Santiago doesn’t make me carry that damn M-60 MG. This time I am taking Donald J. Trump at his word. When my retired officers group offered him a plan to clean up the swamp and reconstitute the federal government into a lean/mean machine pledged to serving/protecting a truly free American people, he sent us a letter suitable for framing and directed us to hold up in the assembly area pending farther orders!

An Old Soldier’s Lessons Learned

1. Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, nor apple pie. Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit.
    2. The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a 1980 survey of 1646 of Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else.
    3. The most cost effective personnel management tool for incompetent personnel assigned to leadership positions in combat units (and probably elsewhere) is (Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart)!
    4. The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.
    5. Arrogance coupled with ignorance equals stupidity.
    6. The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called news media.
    7. Most of the politicians/bureaucrats/academicians I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards.
    8. The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and most especially domestic.
    9. My (Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart) were always turned in the wrong direction.
    10. Washington, DC is the most (Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart) environment I have encountered in all of my years as a soldier/cop.
    11. If recalled to active military service the only position I will accept is; Commander (Omitted for the sake of the faint of heart) Forces.
    12. There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
    13. American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their tasks, learn to accomplish the same with at least arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired
    PS Anyone desiring an uncensored copy of this paper please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with a note from your doctor. I already have enough scars received from permitting faint hearted civilians too close to fire fights.

• I Hear You Now says:

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired:

I read every word. This is important to understand (for all Americans).

I will share it. I will email it to President Trump.

Thank you for your years and years of service to all of us.

AND for so eloquently sharing with us your very well-written and clear expressions of your heart, soul, wisdom, observations, and recommendations.

I look forward to reading more from you here on the Treehouse.

God Bless You!

• Raptors2020 says:

Soldier/Grunt: There’s a theory (I read it first from the great George Jonas) that there has been only one great revolution in world history: the American Revolution. Most so-called revolutions since are counter-revolutions. They strive to return to feudalism. Communist countries inevitably take the form of feudalism: a wealthy elite ruling a huge peasant class. I don’t know what else could explain the support of our billionaires for socialists, other than their cynical awareness that socialism actually benefits the elite by stratifying the classes forever.

• Ausonius says:

#3 (For those NOT “faint of heart”) …the solution to an incompetent leader is a grenade taped to the head and a request for his immediate resignation.

• Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired says:

Ausonius: (Now that’s a handle that greats one’s attention!)

You nailed it. Be it the M26A1 or the M61, both were a hell of a lot cheaper than all those damn boards made up of HQ staff weenies who never spent one night on the ground, much less ever heard a shot fired other than on a range during their ROTC camp.

• rashomon says:

S/C/G, Ret,

You obviously put much thought into this comment, some of which must have been hard to reconcile given the pride in fighting for what-your-government-sells-you-as “patriotism” and, then, the hard, cold reality of recognizing a very selfish, very wealthy (beyond belief) and organized cabal doesn’t give a whit if you and yours suffer as long as they party on.

If you don’t mind, I’m sending this on (NOT via the social media, because I don’t partake in that partay!), but to those who I hope will keep sending it on…and on…and on…

The good side of the Internet is that people are becoming more aware of just how feudal our system remains…and those masters don’t give a darn about your race, creed or color as long as you serve them.

MAGA! and make every nation Great Again. For its people.

• Dixie says:

Dear Soldier/Cop/Grunt/Retired,

I read that several times in order to really absorb it all, and will, like others, forward it (not social media either) to friends.

I have a lot of built up resentment directed at our so called political leaders and I’ve never served a day in the military in my life, although I wholeheartedly support those like you and our men and women currently serving.

I cannot imagine how strongly you must feel, given all of your service to this country, to have the political leaders basically “spit in your face”. (a very shortened reference to what happened) I expect I could quadruple what I feel and that might come closer to how strongly you feel.

I just visited the Quantico Marine Corps Museum and it cut through to my heart. You have just done the same. I was so choked up, I couldn’t even speak after I walked into the rotunda.

Your comment was just awesome and I expect, touches those most basic feelings in all of us.

God Bless you.

Dixie

13. I Hear You Now says:

Sundance retweet

14. 335blues says:

I had a crazy dream some time ago.
    What if, instead of most of the world’s population living as slaves to tyrants, dictators and thugs,
    under the various forms of marxism, globalism and communism,
    what if most of the population were living in freedom, living in countries that allowed
    and encouraged their citizens to improve their lives and their standing if they chose?
    What a crazy dream. What if the world were turned upside down
    and freedom was the norm, and the slavery of marxism was the exception, or even wiped out?
    But it’s just a dream, right?

15. Grandma Covfefe says:

Looks like we’ve turned the corner.
    Now we have a long block that needs trash removed…..but we will stand with President Trump all the way to the end.

Thank you, dear Sundance, for taking us down this MAGA Memory Lane. It makes us smile BIGLY today. A pat on everyone’s back for standing with President Trump and a job well done by Sundance and his Treeper Team. Carpe Diem for today, then back to work to MAGA.

Thank You, Lord, for looking out for us.

16. ElTocaor says:

Praise the LORD!

17. 🍺Gunny66 says:

Americans are the luckiest people in the world, not only because of our material fortune, nor even because of our fundamental decency and good will.

We are the luckiest because we can afford to be as dumb as a brick, fail to educate our children, remain blissfully ignorant of the dangers that have killed hundreds of millions of people in the last 50 years, indulge in all the newest drugs, the biggest quantities of alcohol, the widest range of cuisines and tastes, and the usual range of sensual self-indulgence…and we are still protected from doom. So far.

The reason for our astonishing luck can be summarized in a few words.

It’s the Constitution.

• yucki says:

The Constitution.…

Our Founding Fathers were endowed with wisdom by a just and compassionate G-d.

His grace endures: in spite of our failings, we’ve been given yet another “Founding Father”. He will lead us to protect and defend our glorious Republic.

We have free will. And we are choosing life, that’s what we’re fight for.
      We know who we are: the children of our Creator, endowed with natural rights we are charged to defend.

18. Patriot1783 says:

Thank you Sundance.
    Everyone should watch “Deplorables Unite” every morning to great the day, always be vigilant 😄

19. calbear84 says:

HOPE is the greatest treasure God gave to man. Where would we be without it? Sundance’s post reminds us all not to lose hope, ever!
    I must admit, things looked pretty bleak after 8 years of Obama – not to mention the prospect of you-know-who as his successor – but, LO and BEHOLD!
    Donald J. Trump to the rescue!!
    Greatest leader we could have hoped for, and exceeding all expectations. Hallelujah!

20. hoghead says:

In the “dark ages” after Ronald Reagan, I sensed that corruption was rampant in the Federal Gummint. I knew that these “public servants”, regardless of their politics, were robbing all of us blind while saying all the right things. Boy, was I wrong.

The corruption actually was a cancer that had exploded throughout the body. All that was needed was about four more years from another sotero clone.

President Donald Trump is certainly the greatest President of the modern era, which isn’t too difficult when you study just what those men did; but as he continues TO GOVERN, I’m thinking he will likely be regarded as one of the all-time greats.

And this with precious little support from his own party, and an ongoing attempted take-down from his political enemies, which continues to the present.

Put any of our former presidents into our time. Dress them in that black suit and red tie. Now place them in PDJT’s situation these last three years. How many of them could survive, let alone THRIVE?

History, folks. We’re living it. (…I never thought I’d ever see anything remotely resembling this.)

21. Jeff says:

One man. One man is changing the world.
    Forever.
    These are times that will be written about 1,000 years from now.
    And we are here, living through it, witnessing it right in front of our eyes.
    Remember these times. Make sure your children, and their children, remember these times.
    Long may she wave.

• sDee says:

It is up to us to teach our children of these times – well enough so that they may teach theirs. I began in 2008 when I finally accepted the ugly reality of these two men, Obama and McCain.

Plato would call the most basic human nature of many here, that of freemen. Although the truth does at first make one miserable, there are millions of us fortunate enough to have sensed the danger closing in on us. And, fortunate to have men like Sundance’s opening our eyes and honing our minds to this evil.

But history is too often penned at the devil’s hand – written by university and think-tank intellectuals whose souls have be ransomed with gold. I remember reading an outline of how Obama’s history would be written and that was only a year or so into his presidency.

President Trump’s is already being written too, and is not by minds likes Sundance. Vanity Fair’s role is tipping the hand to the globalists “intellectual” elites

HOW WILL HISTORY JUDGE THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY?

It was after all Charlie Rose and Vanity Fair whose flowery piece announced the alliance of the two most powerful behind this globalism. The archived version and photograph have since been edited but you will get the drift.

THE TRIUMPHANT LEGACY OF DAVID ROCKEFELLER AND JACOB ROTHSCHILD

• And it is going to be up to the generations that follow us to carry on the tradition of taking out the trash every election I daresay, that PDJT when the time is right, will be the harbinger of cleaning out the congress and the money in it. Just my thought…anything else is superfluous…

One does not go into government and leave a millionaire!!! Because these weevils are doing it on the backs of the American taxpayer!!!

22. sDee says:

I pray that history, for once, will be written to explain exactly what this man called Trump rose up to fight, that the stakes were human liberty, and, why it was the freemen of America whose gut instincts stood up in solidarity behind him.

This evil we today call globalism is age old. It is the few men who control the money, whose sole intent is to rule men, not lead them. They believe themselves far above us – morally and intellectually superior beings. It never turns out well.

Their benevolent slavery, now an economic one, has been laid in place for near a century . Never before have they gotten so close to global tyranny. America itself was but one election away.

This evil, with its legions of henchmen and minions must be exposed. America is quite literally, liberty’s last stand.

May God continue to bless America and give us the wisdom and courage to stand up, to speak out and if necessary, to fight.

23. Kerry Gimbel says:

Above all, we not surrender this country to the false song of socialism/ communism

• sDee says:

All paths to globalism.

Socialism, communism, oligarchies, fascism, and even politburo hybrids like the EU and China’s “state capitalism” are paths various nations of the world were sent down toward global governance.

America’s Uniparty model of political correctness, welfare state, open borders, corruption, media propaganda and regulatory punishment got us well down the road without the socialists and communists in charge.

24. Raised on Reagan says:

Man Asked God Answered.
    MAGA

25. Herbert Kroll says:

The pictures here on CTH are great, but in the video I see lots of “Nationalist friends” whom I would rather keep at some distance.

• sDee says:

To whom do you reference?

• Herbert Kroll says:

Alternative fuer Deutschland was created to scare people critical of mainstream politics back to Merkel. Geert Wilders party and their allies in the media are at best neutral towards Donald Trump; never uttered a word about Clinton crimes. And those vloggers one sees in the video… I better say nothing about them.

26. What a wonderful flow of pictures, it must be saying something since pictures say more than a 1,000’s words

27. amjean says:

Keep praying.

28. Perot Conservative says:

And 2 OIR reports still due any time, maybe 3. Hannity clucking up ‘a possible leak OIG Report’, something we’ve known about for a year.

29. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

Not to a party.
    Not to a President.
    Not to an Office.
    Not to a building.
    Not to a cause.
    Certainly not to a campaign slogan.

Similar wording required for all civilian employees of said Federal government

So help us, God.

30. evergreen says:

“We’re a service economy now.”

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

That nuts & bolts are be built elsewhere using cheap labor and imported, whereas the coffee poured into your cup is brewed onsite with a minimum wage smile. If only the smile could be offshored, the process would be complete.

Cheap labor is available only in crappy, lawless nations (lawless meaning liberties and property rights are negligible), and thus quality of life sucks rocks. No relative demand for citizenship there, so low cost of living–low cost of production. It imports unemployment and drops the quality of life stateside as a result.

• sDee says:

“”
      We’re a service economy now.” What exactly is that supposed to mean?””

Too bad tens of millions of us did not ask that question during the media propaganda blitz of the 70’s and 80’s. It sure sounded cool eh?

It meant……cripple America’s economy and fool everyone into thinking it was leading to prosperity through two-income households, consumer credit for all, mortgages for all, and massive amounts of government borrowing.

A globalist dream if I ever did see one.

31. mtkennedy21 says:

Meanwhile Trudeau is huddled with Pelosi and Schumer trying to stop the wind.

32. Arrest Soros says:

I’m not sure that too many on the left will be convinced of anything us right wingers say or do. Heck, they don’t even believe the great economy they’re enjoying right now.
    The left bubble is so big and thick, nothing seems to penetrate it. POTUS Trump can only be at the helm for another 6 years, then it’s back to business as usual.

That bubble has to be burst and burst effectively. The best way to do that is to expose the biggest left bubble there is. GLOBAL WARMING.
    Every child is being brainwashed. Expose the Global Warming Scam and watch the lefts confidence in their leaders shatter.
    Easiest way is to expose the temperature data manipulations performed by NOAA and NASA GISS.
    Audit these orgs and shatter the lefts confidence for ever.

33. fred5678 says:

Liberals — more jobs for baristas and burger-flippers, and apologies to muslim majority countries.

GEOTUS — more jobs for steel/aluminum/welding/construction/etc/ and no damn apologies to ANYBODY.

I wore an “I like Ike” button in junior high, after reading Ike’s “Crusade in Europe” in 7th grade.
    I walked neighborhoods for Goldwater.
    I voted for Reagan 4 times (twice for governor).

Never thought we would be back to ‘Merica First.

What a timeline we are in!!!!

34. Texian says:

I’m in for purchasing Greenland.. Just sayin’..

35. Yippeekiyay says:

Absolutely beautiful post, Sundance. Thank you.

Most of us here have been in this fight since Obama first came on the scene, promising to “fundamentally change” our country. At that point, we had not yet realized just how sinister his intentions were.

I am so proud of every one of you here! With Sundance as our teacher and leader, we have made ourselves a big part of the solution.

I think President Trump recognized early on in his presidency that us “Deplorable’s” are very well informed and we are there for him. He hears us.

36. dufrst says:

Unfortunately, Justin Trudeau will be present.

This G-7 will indeed be interesting. Trump has to set them straight. You have the Trump allies in Abe, Boris, and Italy’s leader.

Then you have Macron, Merkel, and Trudeau. With those three you have USMCA and US-EU trade along with NATO obligations to haggle about.

Without question, Trump is the supreme leader of the entire group, kinda like how he was always center stage during the GOP race. Trump always seems to lead whether people recognize it or not. This G-7, it’s beyond question!

37. sDee says:

I’m thinkin’ I know who needs to write this particular history book.

I’m also thinkin’ Trump should commission Liberty University for the job, who could then hire the man in the Treehouse.

And, I’m thinkin’ I might even get myself a twitter account to follow Trump trolling that one.

😀

38. LafnH20 says:

[ENJOLRAS]
    Do you hear the people sing?
    Singing a song of angry men?
    It is the music of a people
    Who will not be slaves again!
    When the beating of your heart
    Echoes the beating of the drums
    There is a life about to start
    When tomorrow comes!

[COMBEFERRE]
    Will you join in our crusade?
    Who will be strong and stand with me?
    Beyond the barricade
    Is there a world you long to see?

[COURFEYRAC]
    Then join in the fight that will give you
    The right to be free!

[ALL]
    Do you hear the people sing?
    Singing a song of angry men?
    It is the music of a people
    Who will not be slaves again!
    When the beating of your heart
    Echoes the beating of the drums
    There is a life about to start
    When tomorrow comes!

[FEUILLY]
    Will you give all you can give
    So that our banner may advance?
    Some will fall and some will live
    Will you stand up and take your chance?
    The blood of the martyrs will water
    The meadows of France!

[ALL]
    Do you hear the people sing?
    Singing a song of angry men?
    It is the music of a people
    Who will not be slaves again!
    When the beating of your heart
    Echoes the beating of the drums
    There is a life about to start
    When tomorrow comes!

God Bless, The United States of America.

God Bless, Donald J Trump.

God Bless, Sundance & Company; And All those who gather together here (Known & Unkown) in Fellowship and Support.

God Bless, Every Deplorable.. Every Soul Yearning for Freedom…Everywhere.

God, Bless Us..Everyone!
    AMEN

Will you join in our crusade?
    Who will be strong and stand with me?
    Beyond the barricade
    Is there a world you long to see?

39. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

O thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
    Between their lov’d home and the war’s desolation!

Blest with vict’ry and peace may the heav’n rescued land
    Praise the power that hath made and preserv’d us a nation!

Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
    And this be our motto – “In God is our trust,”

And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
    O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

40. ezduzit63 says:

The Battle Hymn Of The Republic – Trump’s Pre-Inauguration Jan 19th 2017

41. ezduzit63 says:

Excellent work as always,,,thank you Sundance!

42. deplorable says:

Regarding the “global economy” and the “service economy”, in 2004, some folks in the Bush administration were tinkering with the idea that fast food workers could be considered manufacturing because they were “assembling” hamburgers and such:

But reclassifying fast food workers as manufacturing employees could have other advantages for the administration.

It would offset somewhat the ongoing loss of manufacturing jobs in national employment statistics. Since the month President Bush was inaugurated, the economy has lost about 2.7 million manufacturing jobs, according to the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics. That continues a long-term trend.

See:

43. LafnH20 says:

One day, an old man was walking along a beach that was littered with thousands of starfish that had been washed ashore by the high tide. As he walked he came upon a young boy who was eagerly throwing the starfish back into the ocean, one by one.

Puzzled, the man looked at the boy and asked what he was doing. Without looking up from his task, the boy simply replied, “I’m saving these starfish, Sir”.

The old man chuckled aloud, “Son, there are thousands of starfish and only one of you. What difference can you make?”

The boy picked up a starfish, gently tossed it into the water and turning to the man, said, “I made a difference to that one!”

Thank You, Indeed!

44. Ausonius says:

Never forget that too many of our fellow Americans – and too many people across the planet – find freedom a frightening concept. They prefer the servile state, so that they will not need to compete for a job, so that they will not need to think for themselves, so that they will not need to feel responsible for their lives, a burden they find psychologically terrifying.

e.g. The Chinese have – in general – no such tradition of freedom, outside of the experience of the British colony of Hong Kong and Chiang Kai Shek’s founding of the free state of Nationalist China/Taiwan. These experiences are outliers, and because they are startlingly successful outliers, they threaten both the patriarchal traditionalists and the modern Communists. The concept of “LIberty” did not exist in the Chinese language until the 1800’s:

See:

and

The Western Tradition offers anarchic freedom and totalitarianism and many shades in between, which is why our tradition contains the ability to be an agent for greatness (Renaissance, Age of Exploration, Scientific Revolution, American Revolution, Industrial Revolution, the Invention Revolution of the late 1800’s and Early 1900’s) and, as we have seen, an agent for mediocrity (e.g British Socialism, Scandinavian Socialism and its attendant Neutrality, contemporary German Socialism and its attendant Pacifism) and an agent for evil (The Terror in France, Napoleonic imperialism, Italian Socialist Fascism, National Socialism, Marxism-Communism).

The choice is ours. The evidence is in as to which tradition should be chosen, but too many Americans choose to be ignorant of History, or, worse, choose to believe a distortion of History.

45. AJ says:

The fundamentals of US government.
    This is courtesy of Sen. Ben Sasse in September of last year. You’ll recognize the setting…

46. Loren says:

There is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God; Romans 13:1. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulders and his name shall be called wonderful counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting father, Prince of Peace: Isaiah 9:6. Lets never forget, There is no authority except from God and live as free people as God intended. Pray Trump.

47. RightAroundTheBlock says:

Globalism sucks.

48. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Thank you, Sundance, for posting the video. It is my favorite. I love it

49. AntonyG says:

Globalism does not exist. The open borders (ONLY IN THE WEST) and mass-migration (ONLY INTO THE WEST) agenda is part of the far-larger neo-Marxist attempt to wipe Western civilization off the face of the map.

There was no corporate agenda or cabal behind the French Revolution. Just rabid ideologues. There was no corporate agenda or cabal behind the Russian Revolution. Just raving ideologues.

• Vince says:

Globalism is the space between legal governments. Anything placed there is out of reach of the citizens.

• AntonyG says:

Wrong. ‘globalism’ is almost universally considered to be a greed based corporate agenda.

• Matt Bracken says:

Yesterday I looked at a printed 20th century Websters on my shelf.
          Before the rise of left-wing PC, nationalism was defined as:
          1. devotion to one’s nation, patriotism
          2. the advocacy of national independence.
          Now, if you look up the definition of nationalism on any internet dictionary, it’s been redefined as an ugly form of jingoism and chauvinism. This is not an accident.
          Globalism is Newspeak for Communism.

• Mrs. E says:

Yes, you need to use dictionaries from a long time ago to see the real meaning of words. We use the Websters 1828, and are very happy with it. Remarkable differences in definition between it and the internet dictionaries of today1

• Matt Bracken says:

Globalism is PC Newspeak for Communism.
          For example, any American who opposes securing our southern border is by definition an open-borders globalist. The only form of globalism that could succeed in forcing its mandates on the entire world would be extremely harsh socialism enforced with jackboots and gulags. IOW, Stalinist communism. But communism is a hard sell after 100+ million murdered in the 20th century, so it’s rebranded for the time being with a softer name designed to gull the naive rubes.

• Dixie says:

How long before they get around to attacking the words in the bible and changing the meaning of passages….or would globalists/communists/liberals consider that “beneath” them?

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Read the Bible. The Hebrews SAW the Passover and SAW 5he Red Sea divide.

After a couple days, they were grumbling to go back.

God told them to be a nation guided by JUDGES, with God as their king. The next thing they did was to grumble for a King, to be like other nations.

It is our prideful, fallen human nature.

• New Nonna, Again!!! 🤗 says:

Amen. Sadly, human nature is a prideful nature, with tendencies toward selfishness. Just look at lil ones.

We mostly all reach a point as lil, lil children to be consciously and unconsciously concerned about only self.

We, hopefully, are taught to be otherwise, and even as young, YOUNG children, rebel at being corrected (terrible two’s, anyone?).

Now fast forward to the emergence of independence (mid teens?, after HS?) when ‘no one can tell me how to live’, and our prideful, selfish nature shows its presence, to be felt by all those around us.

Not everyone. Many learn the lessons of how to be a better human, who at least try to be, consciously.

And many DO succeed in learning and living the lessons diligently taught them as youngsters.

It is indeed our fallen human nature, as is evident in every generation, from recorded biblical times to today.

I pray constantly… 🙏🏼

• huecowacko says:

You get an A++ for that; globalism is, indeed, the achievement of worldwide communism. And, history tells us that Ol’ Uncle Joe Stalin disbanded the ComIntern in 1943; maybe, for public consumption, but the effort was not given up.

• J.W. says:

Matt, when are you going to write some more short stories like “What I saw at the coup”, or online novels like Victoria?

• gronimo says:

AnthonyG said: “There is no corporate agenda or cabal behind what is currently happening to Western nations. Just extremely angry and highly subversive far-left ideologues.” ^^^
      Yes, but sponsored and supported by very wealthy, highly subversive, far left, power hungry, king making and slave making ideologues.

The Congress of the united States shall have the power… To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, Art. 1; Sec. 8 USC. How long ago has it been since the have done that?

Who is/are The Board of Governors? Are they the “ideologues” of which you mentioned?

God says: “Thou shalt not covet other people [or their goods.]” Exo. 20:17
      Also: “God hates dishonest scales, but delights in accurate weights.” Prov. 11:1
      And: :Unequal weights are detestable to the LORD.” Prov. 20;23
      Our (the Feds) whole economic system is based on dishonest weights and measures. What are they (the B of G) measuring?

One last thing; Money is not evil. It is the “love of money which is the root of all evil” 1Tim. 6:10. The U.S. debt is not the debt of we the people. It is the Feds debt, along with the aid of a complicit congress and executive branch. Let them swallow it whole and choke on it!

G.

• gronimo says:

Final response to “Responses to President Trump: “We Will No Longer Surrender This Country, or Its People, To The False Song of Globalism”…

If that be the case, President Trump needs to shut down the Fed and return to sound, Constitutional money.

G.

• AntonyG says:

Wrong. Far-left ideologues are not driven by a lust for power. They never have been. They are fueled by hate for people they consider too wealthy and too privileged. They don’t want slaves. They want conservatives and Christians to stop existing (either by guillotine, gulag or by massive demographic change).

• Dixie says:

JMO

The ELITE far-left ideologues are driven by all of it, money and power included….it’s the lower echelon (the majority) who, because they can’t think for themselves, follow the leaders like zombies and are fueled exclusively by hate because that’s all they know.

• LafnH20 says:

“The LOVE of money is the root of ALL Evil.”

“It is the Feds debt, …”
        Let Them choke on it!!

Damned Skippy, G!
        Damned Skippy!!

We would NOT be allowing “The United States” to default…
        Those that would be in “Default”….
        Would be the FED and those that benefit from it!!
        Simply (🤔 I know)… Renegotiated the debt to the Benefit of the PEOPLE!
        The PEOPLE, as it stands now, see NO Benefit from the Debt (Wheelbarrows of cash… used as kindling… Anybody!)…. Only Globalists and their ilk Benefit. (Interest payments on money they Have STOLEN 🤔)
        We should “Renegotiate” the Debt (for which The PEOPLE did NOT Agree & see NO Benefit) for that which The PEOPLE DO Agree & Recieve Benefit….. The FREEDOM to make their Own Choices.
        Use the Globalists Debt Against them… Renegotiate for the Benefit of The PEOPLE… and GLOBALISM FALLS!!!
        imo

Matthew.. 12

12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

• burginthorn says:

‘There is no corporate agenda or cabal behind what is currently happening to Western nations. Just extremely angry and highly subversive far-left ideologues.’

The United Nations.

• Matt Bracken says:

The United Nations.

• drlou007 says:

It takes more than ideology to destroy the West. It takes resources. Where do you think the resources are coming from?