Former AAG Matt Whitaker – Epstein’s Custodial Suicide is “Fishy”…

Former Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker appears on Fox News with Lou Dobbs to discuss immigration judges and a unionization ruling.  However, when the discussion turned to Jeffrey Epstein, even AAG Whitaker said common sense tells us something about this is “fishy”.

Apparently the Bureau of prisons moved Epstein from suicide watch to a room with bunk beds and sheets. Then his cellmate was removed. Then the guards stopped watching him. Then he hung himself with the bed sheets… Alone in the room with the bunk beds… when no-one was watching, and no-one noticed.

Oh yeah, and the FBI went to search his rapey island today.  35 days AFTER he was arrested. Three days AFTER the sealed records of his activity was unsealed; and two days AFTER his suicide.  What were they waiting for?…

Yeah.  “Fishy”!

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Sex Scandals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

605 Responses to Former AAG Matt Whitaker – Epstein’s Custodial Suicide is “Fishy”…

1. We the people know says:

Here’s drone footage from 8/12 of Epstein’s island search…
    You can see folks with FBI on their jackets and other folks with NYPD.
    So, FBI’s not alone.

2. CountryDoc says:

From my perspective, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that everyone, and I mean everyone from the president on down, is pulling the wool over the eyes of we the people, pacifying us by pretending to fight evil, using delay tactics, until the news is so tight around us that we cannot escape.

I see much good evidence to trust the president, but reallyVery little substantive evidence of improving security beyond that. Many beautiful words from People, such as Nunez, Jordan and others. But visible security around me is not happening.

Although he Is the only real hopeful voice around us, even Sundance could be a voice of pacification and delay, waiting for the water that I am sitting in to Reach a lethal boiling point

How can we know for sure, that it is not time to take up arms?

• Peoria Jones says:

An itchy trigger finger and too much morning coffee are probably not a good combo, IMHO.

• MVW says:

“How can we know for sure, that it is not time to take up arms?”

How can we know we are not purple cows chewing our cud in a yellow field of tulips?
      You sound like one of those role play conservatives for hire to post BS.

• The Demon Slick says:

Use your freedom. Make up your own mind. Me, I see President Trump as exposing to everyone with half a brain that the administrative state is completely out of control. Even as cynical as I am, the depth of the rot and corruption surprises me. And so far taming it has been almost impossible. The power they wield is incredible. The agencies wanted to do what Obama wanted, no matter how rotten. They don’t want to do what President Trump wants, no matter how righteous. He’s fighting like hell. They’re too stupid to see it, but President Trump is not our last chance. He’s theirs.

• Amen and Amen! He has exposed them all… and it’s sickening to see what our government has become!

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Each day I remid myself that The”one” had 8 long years to secure the ‘transformation of America’. Also that the administrative state has been there for much longer.
          I have faith only in my Savier and guarded expectations of the “AWAKENING “.
          Evil was with us since the fall of man and will remain until Jesus returns.

• GenEarly says:

President Trump is not our last chance. He’s theirs. !!!!!! Truer words were never spoken, We and They need to heed them. If Cold Fury comes our way, May God help us All.

• Observer says:

Democrats cannot be allowed to regain power under our Constitution until they agree, by deeds not merely words, to live by it, to support it and to defend our United States Constitution with their very lives. Until then, by any means available, they cannot be permitted to regain power. If they will not abide by the Constitution, they declare themselves to be outside the protections afforded by it.

• mugzey302 says:

Exposing the swamp down to the local level is the goal. Witness, Baltimore! Those people got a wake-up call. Most importantly, voters need to access alternative media because they can’t rely on the propaganda machines that sold out to (or are owned by) globalists. Only the citizen journalists are doing investigative reporting ~ mainstream reports what they are TOLD to report (that’s why they all sound the same). We must pray for wisdom and discernment in this age.

• shepdog says:

I understand your point, but am not quite ready to go to that extreme just yet. I hope there is never a day where my mind takes me there. We are putting our trust in folks who have continued to let us down. Some we have elected, and some we haven’t…….

• Scott and Carey Lee says:

I agree with you Doc. Words not backed up with action are empty. The economy is but one facet. It will all be for naught when our freedoms are completely stripped away. Censorship, lack of medical choice, propaganda media, and just a general lack of accountability is the pervading crisis in this country. It permeates every sector in the workforce. There is a general apathy that has taken hold. We are a veritable model of Ancient Rome. 😦

• swissik says:

I am another who agrees with country doc’s opinion and I am NOT a conservative hire to post BS, no thanks for the insult. I’ve lived in different countries, speak four languages other than English and I am old. There are plenty of examples of countries that have fallen apart or entirely disappeared . There is no guarantee that it cannot happen in the US. Taking up arms against a corrupt government, may have worked 100 years ago, it will not work today, imho.

• Lactantius says:

How can we know for sure, that it is not time to take up arms?

Well, Mr. Revere, you need to post a watchman in the belfry with the bats and give him two lanterns. He can hold up one, if they come by land and two if they come by sea. On the opposite shore you will be ready to ride and spread the alarm to every Elks Club, Dusky tavern and lunatic farm.

The willing and able will pour out into the streets and hoop and holler and scare the living bejesus out of the Deep Swamp which will drain itself and head to the monasteries for redemption.

That’s the plan.

• Phil Garber says:

Red flag much?

• GenEarly says:

The “Key” is to have Arms to Take Up, imo. and I’m not speaking of compact pistols for cc either! Long Guns, 5.56, 7.65, 308, and better all in semi-auto models.
      With at least 1500 rounds per weapon. Otherwise you are just pretending to be a part of the family.
      The Pre-paration for Patriot Citizens is no different than the policy of a Prepared Military helps ensure Peace through Deterrence.
      The ammo box may well be more important than the ballot box long term. CYA, no one else is going to do it for you!

• Fringe Dweller says:

As always, ROLCON, am I right?

• CountryDoc says:

No I’m not a Role playing as a conservative (If thats what you mean by ROLCON), I comment here a lot, almost always in support of POTUS, who usually appears to me to be working miracles given the resistance he has.

• CountryDoc says:

Interesting set of replies to my comment at 8:57am. I am usually in awe of, what to me is miraculous accomplishments of our POTUS, especially given the resistance he faces. But sometimes my impatience turns to fear that we are all being duped while led to the slaughter. This morning I was feeling more fear and need for a back up plan of assurance.
      Other than being armed and using the 2nd Amendment, it seems like there really isn’t one as widespread as corruption is.

The majority of the comments attribute reasonableness to the impatience and fear I expressed. PJ probably had the most accurate comment: Maybe I had too much morning coffee and an itchy trigger finger.

Demonslick, Blind no longer, Grassleys Gril, Gen early, Demonslick, Mugzey, shepdog, observer, scott and Carey, and Swissik expressed some agreement and plausibility. MVW, LLU, Lactantius, Phil Garber, and Fringe Sweller (people I haven’t heard of before) basically flammed me and accused me of being a plant. An interesting spread of responses.

As a strategist, surgeon, engineer, and physician — you never leave yourself thin on back up options. The pool of effective white hats making visible change looks mighty small to me, and there is literally a sea of endless expanse and depth of deceptive, evil, greedy, black hats. I’m a praying man of faith, but the apostle James recommends faith with action. I continue to pray and marvel at the results our POTUS is achieving, but sometimes our 2nd amendment option with no visible organized force against a sea of traitors looks mighty thin. Thanks all Treepers for the feedback.

• Peoria Jones says:

Doc, I did all the right things and lost it all – and I no longer possess the youth and energy to get it back. Every day is a struggle, and I resent my federal, state, and even local gov’ts. All corrupt to the core.

Having been interested in politics since childhood (really), I understand how deeply you feel about what has been done to our beautiful nation and her citizens. Our founders must be rolling in their graves to see how we have become slaves to our gov’t, and the bastardization of our justice system and liberties.

All politics is local. It’s the best place to start, because your voice is loudest. I know PDJT is doing what he can from the top down – and he will be able to do much more in his second term – but we patriots must do what we can from the bottom up. I have faith that we’ll win, but it will be a fight.

Aside from that, my only recommendation is to step away from news/politics for a little while. Seriously. It can drain you. Perhaps even a week could give you time to recharge. It’ll all be waiting when you get back, same ol’ sh!t. And seeing that can give you a whole new perspective. 🙂 You’re not alone.

• Incisor says:

“How can we know for sure, that it is not time to take up arms?”

Patriotic Americans are way past the point where taking up arms might have made a difference. Presently, our only hope is in the leadership of Donald Trump. If we fail to turn our government around with him at the helm then we will have scant hope of ever retaking the American Republic again. Our best hope at that point will be to negotiate a split but I don’t hold any hope of that happening either. The commies want us 100% compliant or DEAD and I don’t believe they will stop until we are if they ever get the upper hand again.
      The progressive mask is off for anyone watching to see and anyone that doesn’t see it at this point, isn’t paying attention. If they retake power, it will get very ugly, very quickly. Anyone that decides to take up arms at that point won’t last long with the full might of the US government on them.
      There will be those of us that try, but it likely won’t even make the evening news at that point. We will be just another blip that the Commie News Network explains away to their captive audience and America (as a free nation) will die. Anyone that might actually tell the truth or those who take issue with the cleansing will be too busy trying to stay alive to tell it to anyone who might make a difference. Anyone that tries to make a fuss will be bagged, tagged and disappeared posthaste.
      In short, if we fail this time they will NEVER let it happen again.

• CountryDoc says:

Incisor (and treepers) I am not advocating taking up arms now, but what is the backup plan if Trump fails. I don’t know you and don’t remember seeing your posts before. So you are advocating sit at home, keep working, vote, and trust the process? That’s not what I hear Trump saying or demonstrating.

“Patriotic Americans are way past the point where taking up arms might have made a difference. ”

“The commies want us 100% compliant or DEAD and I don’t believe they will stop until we are if they ever get the upper hand again.”

You talk as if the battle is already won. It is not. They are still subverting justice. They are still keeping the will and needs of the people from being the driving force in our government.

Trusting Trump as “our only hope” is BS. One 70 something very smart, capable man, who says the right things, seems to be doing the right things, and is making enough change happen to let him continue. But we have not won, and any engineer, given what is at stake, would not tolerate “Trust Trump, he is our only hope”

The battle is to preserve the structure of our law and rights of our constitution, hopfully with healthy processes intact, and quickly get rid of the lying, the traitors, the extortionists, the globalists making money at the expense of our security as a country. AND QUICKLY get to a point of saftey, with a good margin of saftey — as was designed in our constitution.

Your words would have been applicable to the pre revolutionary colonists, the pre WWII jews and germans.

We need more insurance. If they get to wanting me dead, there will be arms involved on my part. I don’t want that to happen. If we don’t want to happen, we need to let Trump work, of course, but we need to do more than stock up ammunition. We need to be organizing socially, politically, communities, militarily so they don’t even THINK about doing anything but respecting the law and obvious morals. If I don’t see that happening, or being called for, then I have to assume that I am being passified by people who sound like you.

I am not trigger happy, but I will not die from their force or let my country as founded die without fighting.

All of these traitors need to be quaking in their boots. They are worried, but they are still brazen enough to lie to our faces. They still control the media. They about have our health care system fully under control to where effective health care is dying rapidly, with power, control and money already shifted to insurance companies, large hospital systems, and deep state beaurocrats.

The implication that they are no longer in power, that we are safe, and we should trust Trump as our last hope is false.

• Incisor says:

I am not advocating anything, just making the statement that, if we were going to take up arms to save this country (and ultimately the world), that time has come and gone (in my opinion). The mask is off of the left in America, they have gone full commie now. If we (all Patriotic Americans) do not use this time (with a president that is on our side) to fix our government so that our Republic is restored along with the RULE OF LAW then this will be our last chance to do so. That is what I believe with all my heart. Time is slipping away, 2020 is just around the corner and if we don’t win that election and keep Trump in office to try and finish what we started in 2016, taking up arms after the fact will be a lost cause.
          No one seems to be taking any of this as seriously as they should. We are in slow-walk mode on any investigations regarding the crimes of the previous leftist administration in power. No one has been held accountable to date for any of their crimes and it appears that none of them will be held accountable before the 2020 election. The left is in full control of the Democratic Party, if they regain power, even over just one branch of the government (congress for example), the laws they will pass will put all of us on defense immediately. If they manage to steal the presidency, all will be lost. If you think conservatives are being shadow-banned, censored, defunded, de-platformed now, just wait and see what they do if they ever get real power again. What they are doing with just control of the House will be a minor sideshow compared to what they will do with the power of the full congress and/or the presidency.
          Sites like CTH, GWP, CFP, AT, American Spectator, Breitbart, Townhall, etc. will disappear, oh they will still be there, you just won’t be able to get to them (not the real version anyway). Big Tech will become the speech police and there will be no recourse for those silenced. Everything put up online will be censored for content and if it doesn’t fit the narrative it will be disappeared. That is already happening on a small scale.
          The only news you will get will be approved news (MSM version) and that news will make Soviet style Pravda look tame by comparison (and they will not care if you KNOW they are lying). Conservatives will be marginalized, anyone that speaks out will be crushed, ostracized, ruined and eventually killed/destroyed. If you decide to take up arms at that point you will be called domestic terrorist, lone wolf, mentally deranged, unhinged. No alternate version of the story will be allowed and any attempts to tell the truth will be shut down. They are already doing this to conservatives now, with little or no pushback.
          My point is that they want us DEAD, period. Anyone that doesn’t see that or doesn’t think that what is coming if they regain power is possible in America, hasn’t been paying attention. Big Brother will take full control. What we are doing in Afghanistan will be applied here to anyone that doesn’t tow the line and if you think that any ordinary American citizen is ready to spend the rest of their short lives living in a cave in Idaho without the creature comforts we all have become accustomed to then you have far more faith than I.
          Everyone will be watched, everything we do will be noticed and observed, those that can be threatened into silence will be threatened and become the loyal opposition. Those they cannot threaten will be the first to go down. They will come for those of us who are first to poke our heads up and speak out, I and those like me will be jailed (or worse) on trumped up charges, our families will be threatened, our finances taken, likely our property too and anyone who comes to our aid will be next. Then they will work their way down the line until there is no voice of dissent left that can ever threaten their power again. When they are done with America they will do the same to the rest of the world for that is their ultimate goal, one world government run by the elite with the rest of the souls that populate Earth as their slaves. These leftist are not our countrymen. They hold no faith or allegiance to us or our constitution. They are our enemies and should be treated as such before it is too late. I do not advocate taking up arms because I believe that time is long gone. Taking up arms at this point is playing right into their hands. No, the only way to fix this is to do so legally, the problem with that is it takes TIME and they are running out the clock on us.

There are quite a few people who believe that Americans will rise up if anything like this ever happens, what I am saying is that Americans who might rise up will not even know it is going on until it is too late (most are not paying attention) and even if we did manage to rise together they would crush us and the ones who were left would cheer them on for keeping them safe from us. Some say we could win that fight, but we would be fighting an entire world of armies that would be brought in to crush us. No one that would help us could and even the sympathetic at that point would be uninclined to risk their own necks against the forces arrayed against us.

Bottom line Doc, there is no back-up plan if Trump fails (at least no plan that will work). He is a gift from God and our last hope to save this nation. We should all be doing everything in our power to help him fix our broken system of government because the alternative is not going to end well for any of us (even the liberals). And pray every day that God gives us another shot at keeping America free and the one and only light in a very dark world.

Many here will naysay and say that nothing I describe here is possible. All I will ask you to do is look around you. Look at all the gadgets you have that they are using to monitor you, control you and keep you under their thumb. Look at what they have done to conservatives in the media, online especially. Look at what they are doing to Gen Flynn, Paul Manafort, many, many others. They only need to say the word and the illusion of freedom that we still believe we have will disappear like the mist. Everything they need to do this to us is already in place, it just needs to be activated. God help us all if they regain power before we can put those in jail who deserve it. What scares me most is that none of them seem one bit afraid of anything we are presently doing. That should scare all of us.

• Ad rem says:

Paragraphs are your friend….

• Incisor says:

Fate of the world at stake and you want to criticize my writing skills?
              We are all lost.

• CountryDoc says:

Thank you for your replies Incisor. We are both sharing views, supporting one another, advising one another, strategizing on how to expend our lives withing this great sacred nation we are both blessed to live in, and ready to defend. We are doing in on this web site, inspired by the content and work of Sundance, and the commentors we read, and the fact that this website gives us as mere readers an opportunity to contribute our own voice.

The guidelines for commenters are helpful to keep this site effective as a service to others Adrem has busted/criticised me as well. It stings when he/she does, but when I think about it, the criticism is always helpful and fair, and correct. I talk to much, I make long post, I run my paragraphs together, I stray off topic. But if AdRem helps me be a better writer then people are more likely to read my posts, and my voice more likely to be heard, and this website more likely to be widely read, and more likely to be an effective voice in this country.

Thank you Incisor for your heart and your comments. Thank you AdRem for the work you do here.

• Ad rem says:

My comments were never meant to sting or cause embarrassment Doc. It they have, I sincerely apologize. At eleven in the evening, I must take note to measure my responses as well. 🙂

• CountryDoc says:

I agree with everything you are saying. And so what can we be doing to stop the slow walk. To disrupt the ring of power?

In the battle of Athens (there was a hollywood movie, it is written down as well” the armed citizens took over city hall, put sunlight on everything that was going on in Athens, and called in the Feds to support a trial and the arrest of the crooked ringleaders of the false city government

Today, there is a critical mass of the Feds: FBI, congress, the gang of 8, speakers and minority leaders, deep state, left leaning tech giants and corporations (nobody mentions those corporations controlling medicine) , MSM. They are enabled by the population segment which is dependent on government, and have drank the koolaid that the government is their savior. That is an impressive force, the those that are coordinated are a small group that can be disrupted. Most of them have committed crimes. Using lawyers (most of whom are leftist and seem organized) to prosecute the leftists will not work. There are “six ways to Sunday” they can slow us down.

Unless we on the right get organized around and outside of the government and be strategic against all of those that we know are coordinating. Where are the places/groups/meetings/platforms where the left coordinates their activities. Thats where disruption must happen — and quickly. That is the way I see it. I am ready to act, but there is no place to act other than wit for Trump, vote, pray, call congress critters.

To me, we know enought all ready to round them up, shut them up, keep investigating. Disrupt their processes as they are disrupting ours. At some point good guys with arms, (ideally backed by and within constitutional processes) will begin the Big Ugly — which to me is more than legal — it is the declaration of war on an enemy more isidious and entrenched within us than “Terrorists”, but on a cancer within us. But we must be acting now.

• Incisor says:

I don’t know what the answer is Doc. Been praying for guidance myself.
              Meantime I am begging my congresscritter (Dan Newhouse) to support POTUS. My Senators are Nutbags Patti Murray and Maria Cantwell from WA so those two are lost causes, zero conservative representation for WA in the Senate.
              As long as we have Trump fighting for us and we keep supporting him I believe that all of this will come to a head. I also have to believe that he understands that it needs to happen before Nov 2020 or he risks everything in the balance. Someone needs to go to jail before then to show that all of our efforts did not go for naught (someone BIG).
              I do believe that he has a plan, I just wish it was moving faster. Waiting has never been my strong suit.

• CountryDoc says:

The implication that “it is pointless to fight back” or that “Patriotic Americans are way past the point where taking up arms might have made a difference” is false. Otherwise, what is the point of the second amendment.

The implication of other posters to my reply yesterday — that the existence of an armed and stocked citizenry is enough of a deterrent, makes a little more sense. Right now I think there are enough patriots in law enforcement and our military, that they could not be used effectively against us. But I am not waiting until people are literally out to kill me because I am a Constitution defending Patriot.

Look up the battle of Athens in Tennessee. Ex military and citizens took up arms against a crooked community government — and the news and history is still being supressed by descendants of the crooked politicians today, but their action worked.

We are far less secure as a nation today, than that community was. And our FBI, congress, DOJ is right now NOT doing the job effectively enough to cause respect of our constitution.

• Incisor says:

I’m not saying it is pointless to resist for the alternative is worse than death. I’m only saying that “at this point” armed resistance is past it’s maturity date. We should have taken up arms long before the left was allowed to array the present forces that they have arrayed against us. If it comes to it, there are those of us that will fight, I have no doubt of that, but at that point that is exactly what they will want us to do. It will give them the excuse they need to finish us off for good and secure their power against the only real enemy they have left, their own conservative American countrymen. For we are the only one standing in their way for control of the entire globe.

• CountryDoc says:

So what is your advice to me and the readers of TCH? Be still and wait? Be neutral? Sit and pray? For the 10 thousands of us to make sure Trump gets re-elected so we can marvel at his energy for his 74-77 years? I don’t see the exponential growth of the other warriors effectively fighting, taking down, and neutralizing the embedded enemies of congress, deep state, FBI, DOJ That has to happen.

Yes the economy is changing — but the public doesn’t even believe it yet. MSM still controls the media. Our children in school and college are still being brainwashed, our military watered down.

I know it doesn’t sound like it, but I am more hopeful since PDJT than I have ever been, and CTH has helped me know I am not alone.

But what is happening that we can join and be part of the force that does more than win an elction and make us feel good. When do the evil put their tails between their legs and go back into hiding, because the White Hats serving God are clearly in charge? I know I sound like a weeping, whining, biblical prophet.

I am a physician, and it seems it has become impossible to make money doing the right thing. Currently U.S. medicine is OWNED by money extortionists. This is what I am fighting every day

I would like to know my efforts are helping others, helping save my country, and doing more than delaying bankruptcy.

• Incisor says:

The obvious actions that law abiding, politically aware, God fearing conservatives do each day. Everything you mentioned plus joining conservative groups online, commenting in conservative forums, keeping up the moral (mainly mine). For action I joined the Liberty State movement in WA, trying to split the eastern half of WA off from the western half and make a new state. That isn’t getting much traction although 76% of eastern WA residents want it done. I vote, got to work, pay my taxes, write my congress people weekly, volunteer to go door to door for Trump, donate to conservative candidates that don’t even represent me but that I know will support POTUS if elected (he needs political allies). Every cent I can spare goes to the NRA, 2A Foundation and GOA. I’d go to DC if I thought it would do any good at all.
              I can’t say that anything I am doing is making things better or even making a difference? I hope it is and does but the only thing that really gives me any peace is the fact that God has answered my prayers daily and is keeping Donald Trump alive and in office. As long as he is there we still have a fighting chance.

• CountryDoc says:

You are very much where I am. There is encouragement in that. I am probably not doing enough. I work 80 hrs a week trying to do what I was taught, but practicing medicine correctly and making a living are gettting almost impossible to do.

• lady4trump says:

Don’t leave earth without Jesus Christ being your Savior and Lord. This is only a testing ground, eternity is forever. Make sure your eternity is with the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!

3. Christian Warren says:

Absent a corpse, is it plausible that Epstein used his own assets to escape and that the FBI is now looking for him on his island?

• loisplane says:

They gave him a ride and they’re moving him in.

• BitchyPants says:

Maybe they figured out that the “corpse” was in fact not really Epstein – so they are looking for him or evidence of where he might be – otherwise they would have searched the island by now right?
        btw – nice gig for the fbi/nypd – beautiful island “investigation”
        bet once the sun goes down – they break into the booze collection…

4. Mike in a Truck says:

Evidence Tampering. Removal of all residual DNA from lolita island.Not a clue whose DNA was there….

5. MVW says:

“Oh yeah, and the FBI went to search his rapey island today. 35 days AFTER he was arrested. Three days AFTER the sealed records of his activity was unsealed; and two days AFTER his suicide. What were they waiting for?…”

As I understand it, now that Epstein is dead, the evidence now obtained from his premises cannot be thrown out for reasons of improper search & seizure as Epstein was the only one that could have filed that motion. At least that is what has been said.

So, the wait might have been procedural, and now the chief issues of future challenge to admissibility are gone, Have at it…

6. Our two-tier justice system is abundantly evidenced by way of contrast. In one corner, the lackadaisical Epstein approach, in the other, the hyper-aggressive pre-dawn raid of Roger Stone complete with CNN real-time coverage. Boy, when the FBI has the will to go Gestapo it knows how to do it. Or how about our POTUS’ personal atty’s office being jackbooted into?

Howe come it took until Pelosi’s return to learn the House had a jail?

Whose heart sinks nowadays upon hearing the FBI to the rescue with one of its patented ‘investigations’? We’re a million miles from Efrem Zimbalist Jr.

The one silver lining in the Epstein demise it that the credibility of the system has suffered a setback even among mainstream onlookers.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

At this point, what honest person applies for employment with federal law enforcement?

• The system needs to be pulled out by its roots. It’s a tear-down, not a rehab. That includes those wonderful perjurers and get-alongers known affectionately as the rank and file. The emphasis never seems to rest on RANK. In the end, Hannity’s a paid carnival barker who happens to have landed on the right note on this iteration, to his great credit. We know he takes grief from the Sammon-stacked news-side. At the same time he will never burn down probably a third of his audience: the law enforcement crowd who are implicated to varying degrees in a irretrievably corrupt system. At the day they’re just people clinging to pensions. Ask Lot, Job and Noah. True courage is a 1-in-a-1000 phenomenon if even that. Human systems have to be razed periodically. Jefferson said every 19 years. We keep hoping for some vested member of the legal guild to save us. How long’s that list now? Sessions, Rosenstein, Whitaker, Horowitz, Huber, Barr et al et al. They’re not exogenous enough. Trump is as exogenous as you’re going to get. Maybe Nunes the farmer too. It’s no surprise there isn’t one vested power center on the planet that isn’t arrayed against them. David and Goliath. It’s a biblical outnumbering. That’s why I remain hopeful.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

I’ve come to the conclusion that unless and until we the people march on FBI headquarters carrying guns, not signs, nothing will change

7. Ausonius says:

Look for the bleach bottles on that island…or not. 😉

There has been an old saw that one should not invoke a conspiracy, if general incompetence is also possible.

Usually it is a difficult choice. But the Billy Jeff Clinton Connection AGAIN! raises its soiled tail to invoke suspicion that this is just too convenient a coincidence, just too convenient in general for invoking “incompetence” in this situation.

• RobInPA says:

I find it interesting that following PDJT’s tweet pointing out the likely association of JE’s alleged death to the Clinton Crime Syndicate, that the CCS did not (to my knowledge) issue a strong rebuke.

8. Theory on site. ” Whatdoesitmean.com”.
    They usually know stuff.

9. @ChicagoBri says:

Unbelievable things the Clintons, the MSM, and their co-conspirators have asked us to believe:
    – WJC did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky;
    – WJC arranged a secret meeting with then-AG Lynch so that they could discuss their grandchildren and golf;
    – the fortuitous timing of gifts to Clinton Foundation and actions taken by then-SoS HRC;
    – 30,000 emails about yoga and a wedding were wiped, like, with a cloth;
    – Jeffrey Epstein died in a suicide

10. Another hopeful by-product? Because the Dems smell an opportunity to go after Trump and Barr, the Epstein debacle is receiving mainstream coverage in a manner no other ‘Arkanside-suspected’ demise has ever had. Just like Nadler’s crazy impeachment witch-hunt, TDS is getting the better of their political judgement.

They’re playing with a two-edged sword where the sharper side is pointed at the Dem’s throats.

11. TomA says:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

In July 2016, Seth Rich was shot in the back twice with small .22 caliber bullets, arrived alive at the ER and was successfully treated via surgery, and given a good prognosis. He was then mysteriously moved to a secluded non-standard room in the hospital and died unexpectedly shortly thereafter. Both the FBI and local DC police were complicit in the coverup.

And now Jeffery Epstein commits suicide in his cell in NYC.

The rot is deep, and it’s not going away anytime soon.

• GenEarly says:

I had not heard of the Seth saga as you presented, only that he was murdered and quickly Forgotten by all except us in the Conspiracy Facts crowd.
      However there was a Supreme Court Justice who was found Dead under suspicious circumstances in a suspicious location. Then quickly cremated with No Autopsy or even a pretended sham investigation.
      I still think the full exposure of JFK’s Murder Coup would destroy the Deep State when laid out as a timeline to the Current Coup against President Trump.

• mugzey302 says:

Also, it was reported that 2 MIB came into Seth’s room and told the medical staff to leave. The clean-up crew, I guess. And wasn’t that lying wench Donna Brazille in the hospital at the time? Pffftt – this intelligence community is every bit as disgustingly immoral and corrupt as Hitler’s was and the KGB.

• Peppurr says:

Wow. I didn’t know that about Seth. smh

12. redthunder238 says:

While it is “fishy”, Epstein killing himself isn’t shocking. His life was over. Child predators are NOT treated well in jail/prison. Death is preferable to that IMO.

• Daniel says:

The materials used, as reported, were impossible to have been used in the manner described. The sheets are made to prevent the making of rope which could support the weight of a 6′ tall adult male.

Either he was murdered or he was relocated under the witness protection program. I don’t see other possibilities in this. And if he was murdered, then there’s a LOT of accounting to do in terms of finding out who did what and why. And if he was relocated under the witness protection program, then we just sit back and wait for forms of subtle confirmation as we look for additional related criminal charges and usual forms of evidence.

Ultimately, I don’t believe we’re going to know the truth about all of what had happened. But I don’t prefer the Epstein died in this way. He was just the site manager. He wasn’t the boss and we also want to know who were his frequent flyers.

• Beau Geste says:

Who told Acosta that prosecuting Epstein with his 53-page draft indictment “was above his pay grade” and Epstein was connected with the intelligence community? Why doesn’t ANYONE ask? buehler, buehler…..

• Dee Paul Deje says:

There’s a ‘photo’ of Epstein being wheeled into the hospital on a gurney. Have you ever seen a dead body on a gurney with the face uncovered? Hmmm.

• Justin Green says:

Allegedly they were still trying to revive him, which would mean that he may have still had a faint pulse, and would require the sheet not be covering his head.

We should all be very careful about assertions. I stepped in a pile yesterday about another fact.

It is all fishy as hell, and nobody trusts the FBI or DOJ now because of Muh Rusha and Clinton’s emails, Benghazi and the rest.

• GenEarly says:

“Our” Feral Government has done very little to nothing to inspire trust or confidence. Patriots love their Country and Constitution; Gubmint not so much, just lies and deceptions.
            Funny False “money”, in direct violation of the Original Constitution, Will Bring the Country Down, zzzzzzzz until there is a disaster that “no one saw coming”.
            Sheesh, Are We really this Ignorant???? Based on past history, Yes.

• RobInPA says:

Right.

Can you determine from the picture if he was intubated or if a trach tube was inserted and stabilized with tape?

What about a bag valve mask, or ANY O2 delivery system? Can you see that or equipment from either of the two above affixed to that person’s face?!

Then he likely wasn’t being ‘revived’.

• LULU says:

I couldn’t figure out how he was carried out of the jail in a body bag, yet was being rendered a resuscitation procedure (oxygen mask) as he was wheeled into the hospital. Later.

There’s timing glitch in there…

• HillaryisGuilty says:

When dead bodies are on a gurney, they are covered. If not in a body bag, in a blanket. Most of the time it’s in a zippered body bag. I’ve had to clean a few bodies before transport to a funeral home; then lift them onto a gurney with help from other staff before transport. Again, the bodies are covered, including the face of the deceased. The challenge is wheeling the gurney down a narrow ramp at 2am without tipping it over.
          I don’t know if that was Epstein or not. Chances are, we’ll never know.

• Funny ..right…I believe it is “maskyrovka”……foreign Intel ASSET-JE-…died like that…no way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I think it was assisted suicide; is that legal in federal prisons?

• swissik says:

I am repeating myself when saying this: a guy like Epstein doesn’t commit suicide. He considers himself to be indestructible.

• mike says:

Way too early for an experienced opportunist like Epstein to give up that he would not find a bargaining point, an out or amelioration (hope of future Prez “Hillary” pardon 2021, sooner or later.

My internal odds say 2/3+rds he was killed, 1/6 (or less he suicided), 1/6 (or less) he was escaped, kidnapped or witness protection. If that sounds too naïve or escapist, then I would say 80%-90% odds he was murdered, and less on the others.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

A guy who the system has always protected in the past….. why would he have believed that it wouldn’t do so now? He had another bail hearing coming up. He had a mountain of information to trade in exchange for leniency. Moreover he was probably a sociopath, or at least a narcissist. Suicide is for people with a conscience.

I give much lower odds than you do that he did the job himself

• Justin Green says:

He’d gotten special treatment before. He has friends in high places. I say it’s 50/50 at best as to whether he wanted to commit suicide.

13. k4jjj says:

Oh, if we only had Inspector Clouseau to investigate this. He could ask his brilliant questions needed here such as: “Does your dog bite?”

14. Madmax110 says:

Rest assured, the Clinton division of the FBI is gonna make sure everything of importance is highly sanitized with hammers, blow torches and bleach.
    Anything missed will get a bullet in the back of the head.

15. Dukeroyal says:

This screams “hit job” from top to bottom.

• Daniel says:

Murdered or in witness protection. If he was removed from custody by ‘the bad guys’ then I doubt they would have let him live after removing him. So just two possibilities.

I’d be very interested to know why someone would rule out witness protection.

16. tozerbgood8315 says:

• Daniel says:

I find it hard to believe Epstein Island hasn’t already been searched before the other day. Every criminal who may have had evidence in his home or other location would have their stuff searched.

On the other hand, if he were removed to prevent him from being murdered and had revealed new information about where to find certain evidence, that might explain why they went out there when they did. After all, it is believed he ran an operation which was for more than pleasure — it was for control over powerful people. Might they find recordings of these powerful people there if they were told where to look?

• Right to reply says:

Truth be told, they will just keep it for themselves and force future leaders they don’t like to choke before voting day! How the hell the secret services of the globe have been allowed so much power is beyond me!

• Justin Green says:

Oh, it was probably already searched alright. By some Clinton contractors.

• lady4trump says:

Epstein is getting more coverage than Justice Antonin Scalia got when he was offed in the Texas wilderness. Somehow, every official attending to deaths was on vacation, and the substitutes did everything wrong that could have been done wrong. Then there was the hours long stretch where the hearse and body were ‘missing’, which I believe was when he was cremated. Before he ever left Texas. His behavior was odd, as well, almost like he knew it was ‘coming’. He belonged to that oddball group whose name I can’t recall, who all cleared out before the ‘law’ arrived.
      They got away with it. Big funeral ceremony, blah blah blah. No truth to be found anywhere. Then came Las Vegas and the murders afterwards of those who wanted to get to the bottom of it by contacting other people who were in that crowd. Now here’s Epstein.

17. Beau Geste says:

Imagine that you are AG William Barr, and you are honest. You now realize that you are helpless because the DOJ and FBI and even the prison system, are not only corrupt, but incompetent and murderous. You have full, complete Constitutional declassification authority directly from the President, but FBI director Wray, the head of the DNI and others l simply refuse or “can’t find anything”. You can’t rely on the DOJ even keeping witnesses such as Whitey Bulger, epstein, or investigators of the clintons, alive and breathing. You see your DOJ arrogantly “declining” to prosecute clear criminality of its buddies/conspirators. You do not even know who to trust, except when it surfaces by revealed behavior.

It is critical to have many new non-spook, honest, competent people put into the DOJ/FBI. Then “new”, reliable, non-multigenerational-inbred people need to be introduced into the CIA/DNI/StateDepartment. There are recent non-percutaneous “Brain-scan” developments that could be very useful (lie detector tests are not), which can likely detect sociopathy (or past or present allegiance to the NYT or CNN…). Barr (and PDJT) could use such systems to interrogate prospective appointments, and current staff. To close-working staff: “Are you working for/with the Clintons or CIA or Soros, or ….”
    To existing “staff” such as Jessie Liu: “Who told you not to indict James Wolfe for leaking the FISA Warrants, and not to prosecute the Awans…? … and all of the classified and other “leakers” in the FBI/DOJ identified by the IG?… etc”
    No one likes “lie-detector” tests for a job, but Barr needs to identify all those who he can trust throughout the DOJ/FBI, and the others can sit at their desks watching CNN. This is permissible for security clearance, which is necessary for the jobs Barr needs to have functioning, and free of corruption.

18. tozerbgood8315 says:

Shrieking heard from his cell that morning???
    “On the morning of Jeffrey Epstein’s death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell, a source familiar with the situation told CBS News. Corrections officers attempted to revive him while saying ‘breathe, Epstein, breathe.'”

LOL – Somehow, they managed to keep El Chapo alive though… even though he had dirt on a lot of people.

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

Attempting to save a hanging victim protocol ,calls for pulling both ends of the sheet and shouting “BREATH” loudly 4times, doncha know?
      The Epstein procedure ,handbook pg 3.

19. Phil says:

Why hasn’t the estimated time of death been released? That should have been easily established.

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

Many easily established things have not been released.

• tozerbgood8315 says:

Info slowly being doled out to keep the focus off of other things in the media… like mass shootings & politicians attempting to infringe on our 2A rights, and Trump considering it.

• farrier105 says:

The one smokescreens the other. You tell two different stories about a “hack” of the DNC, you use a mass shooting to pull all the news coverage away from the claimed “hack.” That way no one remembers that the first story was only 2 files were stolen, emails were only “read/monitored” by the “Russian hackers.” It was more like a fraternity prank. After 10 days of Orlando Pulse, everyone forgot, or never knew, there was a “Russian hack” of the DNC.

“Make a noise in the East. Strike in the West.”

• lurker2 says:

An autopsy was completed but the results haven’t been released yet. I’m not sure why you think everything should be released to the public ASAP. There’s an ongoing investigation into his death.

• tozerbgood8315 says:

All the questions being asked, they already know the answers to, and could have easily answered them in mere minutes instead of dragging this farce out to the Nth degree, doling out little bits of info over time at a measure pace.

• Beau Geste says:

Right after he stopped shrieking?

20. Jenevive says:

Did anyone just hear POTUS comments on clinton/epstein at
    his presser today. POTUS went there. He said why did B Clinton name
    appear 27 time on the logs (of the plane) yet Clinton said only 4 times.
    The POTUS mentioned has Bill ever been to “The Island” find that
    out you will find out lots…then POTUS mention that Epstein and Clinton
    were good friends..POTUS ende by saying find out if Bill went
    to “the Island”..I have never been there….

OMG heads will explode….

• lurker2 says:

I noticed one MSM channel I was watching the other day said “4 trips” for Clinton with Epstein. But those 4 trips involved 27 distinct flights, apparently. 27 sounds a lot worse than 4, no doubt the reason why they used 4.

• Peppurr says:

Calling extra secret service for the President and his family ! President Trump sure has guts!

21. Julian says:

Good news folks.

Former AAG is officially a “White Hat”. I heard him announce this fact in the above interview.

How many other White Hats have had the courage to stand up and announce they are White Hats?

22. tozerbgood8315 says:

FBI spends a day of Leisure at Epstein’s Island – seriously…you just can’t make stuff this up.

• lurker2 says:

Do we have any attorneys who can comment on this? If the New York FBI wants to raid a person’s home in the Virgin Islands, don’t they need proper authority to do so? Doesn’t that need to be negotiated or worked out through courts?

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

The 2 attorneys that handle JEs financials are busy lawyering up,themselves.

• lurker2 says:

I was asking about how the FBI would go about securing the necessary warrants or whatever to search a property in the Virgin Islands.

• BitchyPants says:

It was said that Epstein conducted all of his business from USVI due to their laws being different than those in the US?
            My guess continues to be that they figured out that the corpse delivered to the medical examiner was finally determined NOT to be Epstein and they are there trying to figure out where he is –
            I don’t Epstein ever flew back to the US in the first place – why would he?

23. lettruthspeak says:

If you believe Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide or is even dead you must be in need of a brain cell, or two. The lies of the elites are coming home to roost. All the fakery that they have been perpetrating on the public for decades is coming home to roost, and only feeble-minded loons believe anything on the glow box. It’s called “television programming” for a reason, people. All BS, all the time. Nothing is factual. The conspiracy is that what you are told on a daily basis by the game show hosts masquerading as journalists is THE CONSPIRACY. Hello, McFly.

• lurker2 says:

I believe Epstein committed suicide and I’m completely rational. He had every reason to be despondent. He fought his Florida case and it turned out that one was easy for him. But I think he knew this time he would not escape punishment, probably would be put away for the rest of his life. SDNY wasn’t messing around, they raided his New York townhome ASAP and made sure he could not be out on bail. Contrast that with the Florida case, Acosta’s team never even took his computers and worked hard to give him a stunningly sweat and easy plea deal with barely any punishment.

24. LULU says:

It would have been extremely difficult for Mr. Epstein to harm himself had he still been on suicide watch, a second prison official said, also speaking on the condition of anonymity for fear of dismissal.

Inmates on suicide watch are generally placed in a special observation cell, surrounded with windows, with a bolted down bed and no bedclothes, the official said. A correction officer — or sometimes a fellow inmate trained to be a “suicide companion” — is typically assigned to sit in an adjacent office and monitor the inmate constantly.

Robert Gangi, an expert on prisons and the former executive director of the Correctional Association of New York, said guards also generally take shoelaces and belts away from people on suicide watch. “It’s virtually impossible to kill yourself,” Mr. Gangi said.

Inmates can only be removed from the watch when the program coordinator, who is generally the chief psychologist at the facility, deems they are no longer at imminent risk for suicide, according a 2007 Bureau of Prison document outlining suicide prevention policies. The inmates cannot be removed from the watch without a face-to-face psychological evaluation.

More here:

• Elle says:

Ali Watkins wrote this? LOL! Well, since she pimped herself, I guess she has unique insight on someone like Epstein.

• lurker2 says:

GOOD CATCH!!! I can hardly believe she’s still working for the New York Times. Sheesh.

If anyone can comment to her article, please point out to all who she is!

25. tozerbgood8315 says:

LOL – Hillary uses Epstein to argue for gun control

26. Elle says:

Why are they being allowed to change the narrative from “sex slavery” and pedophilia (which refers to prepubescent children) to 16yr+ underage paid prostitutes? That’s horrible enough, but they don’t call it pedo-island for nothing. There is enough info in the public domain to know it’s far worse than being presented.

27. slothb77 says:

Who is the cellmate that was moved out of the cell on Friday, August 9th, the day before the suicide? Why is that name not being released? Epstein’s former cellmate’s name, Tartaglione, was all over the place. But no mention of the name of the new cellmate. And first it was reported he was out on bail. Then it was corrected to he was moved to another cell or facility. A lot of inconsistencies there. And Tartaglione says he has information for prosecutors. He is probably trying to cut a deal to get off death row, though.