Video has surfaced from an early 2018 church event held in Texas by Democrat Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson where she asks white audience members to stand and apologize to black audience members for the sins of slavery.

According to the Washington Examiner: “Williamson was speaking on her “Love America Tour” at the Unity of Houston in July, 2018 when she began by having all of the white people stand up, Joy Sewing, who was in the crowd, of the Houston Chronicle wrote at the time.

The spiritual guru then asked all of the white people to hold the hands of black people near them and to repeat after her. Williamson began with “I apologize …” (read more)

The Daily Caller has a video of the event along with a recap segment of Marianne Williamson from the first democrat presidential debate in Miami.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, A New America, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Election 2020, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Patriotism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to Good Grief – Video of Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson Asking White People to Apologize to Black Audience for Slavery…

1. I am simply not going to indulge in a false apology for something I did not do in order to virtue signal solely because of my skin color.

• bertdilbert says:

Yeah but look at it this way. They are now fully forgiven by the blood of Jesus so whenever anyone asks about white guilt, just say you gave it to Jesus.

• mike says:

So … I should apologize for my great grandparents who immigrated from England in the 1880s or those who immigrated from Germany a few years later?

Those who insist on or accept our apology, does that mean that they plan to return to Africa now that they have more opportunity?

• DWC says:

Maybe the black people should go over and thank the white people for the over quarter million Union white people’s lives given to free them from slavery.

• islandpalmtrees says:

Setting the record straight – to wrongs will never make a right

A great many white people never had any to do with slavery, as you know. in fact, some helped slaves to escape. And, all of the people that committed these crimes are dead. Now, if you want to talk about current events then lets talk about reverse discrimination, affirmative action and diversity. I can’t count the number of people I have seen, not given promotions, a pay raise or perks because of these government laws. None of them had a thing to do with slavery or bad a employer. Many of them had families who needed those promotions or pay raises.

As our mothers told us – to wrongs will never make a right, nor will taking it out on the innocent. It’s time to move on!

• TMonroe says:

So do people with one white and one black parent apologize to half of themselves? Where does this end?

2. NJF says:

Those words will Never, ever, never, ever, ever cross my lips.

3. what did that lunatic ask the “white people” to do next? go out and pick cotton?

• Mary Ann says:

Hey Pork Chop can I get your recipe? 🙂

• booger71 says:

Both of my lily white parents did as children. She should try it

• FL_GUY says:

My wife did too….. Grew up in the “backwoods”.

• Sherri Young says:

My lily white mother did too. She said she preferred to pick cotton rather than chop cotton. My aunt, her older sister, told me that they were always happy to pick cotton. It was one of the few times those kids could earn a little money.

I picked purple hull peas during vacation when visiting our grandparents.

A few years later, my brother, sister, and I would have to get up as the sun came up and picked cucumbers from a patch my family had planted so we kids could sell to a pickle company that had a sorting facility near town.

At a young age, I knew that Manual Labor was not the first vice president of Mexico.

• sturmudgeon says:

Sherri: Love your last line! Very Clever!
          As a youngster (pre-school) my cousin, my older sister, and I had to pick the Cdn thistles and other weeds clean from a 1/8 acre garden at my relatives farm by Saturday, so we could accompany them (buggy) to ‘town’ for a nickel movie when they took their can of cream in to trade for grocery needs… a couple of years further on I was earning a nickel or a dime for shoveling short walkways/steps in the city, or running errands for the elderly neighbors… then from age 10 on, cutting grass (push mowers in those days) on some sloping lawns to earn spending money (at that time, 15-cents per hour!)… labor that made one “feel good” and “worthy”… and one had to save up before spending… a different ‘mind-set’ from most today, and IMO, a sad loss.

• lolli says:

My dad as well.

• Bill Hollinger says:

Shhhh. Don’t give them any additional crazy ideas. Next thing you know they’ll want to make us indentured servants. To them of course.

• Nancy Steger says:

Not so far far-fetched. White farmers and their families are being brutally murdered and driven off their land in South Africa, just as they were a few years back in Zimbabwe (Rhodesia). These bizarre tactics start out as impossibly anomalous, until mainstream propaganda convinces the useful idiots that it’s true. How is it that we never hear about this from the MSM, or any news outlet really.

• bertdilbert says:

Ha but notice that It is better to give than receive. The white people walked out guilt free but any blacks walking around with a lump of animosity towards white people got nothing. They are still walking around with that burden. She was ministering to the white folk while pandering to black votes.

4. pap says:

yeah like we had anything to do with that… the stupidly need to be flipped.. she needs to apologize for being a women…

• decisiontime16 says:

Shameful Marianne needs to apologize for being part of the plague of crazy liberal women.

I’m first generation born here in the United States. My family had nothing to do with what happened here with slavery but were wonderful people that I would say benefitted this country and made it great.

Slavery was outlawed January 1, 1863
      It’s about time people stop being perpetual victims.

5. jnr2d2 says:

Hey, I got a new name for AOC and her three friends — the “terrible 4’s” with pictures of four demonic babies.

6. auscitizenmom says:

This is bizarre and disgusting. If I had been there, I would not have done it. I have no doubt about that. I was put in a similar situation back in my twenties and I stepped out of the group. Caught hell for it and was told it ruined the whole thing for everybody else, but I didn’t care.

7. The Boss says:

I’d like to say she should be spanked, but somehow I think she’d enjoy that way to much. So instead, she should apologize for her racism and utter stupidity.

8. rvsueandcrew says:

I demand a thank you from black people (/sarc) for those family members from long ago who left their homes in northern NY to fight the civil war that led to the freeing of slaves. Oh, and don’t forget the ancestor who lived in NJ and dared to open his home to travelers on the Underground Railroad.

Just a thank you will suffice. No reparations necessary.

• Mac says:

I demand an apology from American blacks for their sins of rampant criminality (particularly interracial crime), ubiquitous violence, outrageously high rates of illegitimacy and drug use, vastly disproportionate welfare usage, generally low performance as citizens, and the fact that they have destroyed so many places in America that used to be safe and productive.

If blacks wonder why there is racial prejudice, all they need to do is look at what horrible things happen to any place where blacks become a majority. The left absolutely hates this fact and will scream “racist” anytime they hear this truth spoken, but the reality is that anyone wanting to know about the livability of any community in the U.S. has only to look at one statistic: the percentage of black people in the population. The more black, the less livable. No one, not even other blacks, wants to live in a majority black community because those places simply have too many seriously dangerous social pathologies infecting them. If you want empirical proof of that statement, look at HeyJackass.com’s record of Chicago shootings and note the races of the victims and assailants. Note also the rates of homicide clearance, or lack thereof (approximately 8 percent).

Facts are stubborn things, and calling them “racist” won’t change them. They are what they are. There are many very valid reasons that every other racial group in the U.S. sees blacks as deeply problematic and best avoided where possible. American blacks would do much better to stop complaining about “racism” and blaming others for their problems, and start behaving like the kind of citizens the rest of the American populace would like to live around. Until blacks openly acknowledge those faults and make changes that only they as a group can do for themselves, the rest of America will continue to see them as what they now are: the face of violent crime and urban decay in America. Telling the truth got him fired, but John Derbyshire’s “Talk” was absolutely correct in all particulars. Non-blacks ignore the truths he stated in that article at their serious peril.

9. Raptors2020 says:

As the Judeo/Christian value system fades, something will fill the vacuum.
    It’s obviously now not going to be an advancement to a color-blind neutrality, but a regression to tribalism. MLK warned of the obvious: either the content of your character, or the color of your skin.

10. Magabear says:

Funny how often lefties speak in Churches yet cry “seperation of church and state” whenever conservative Christian’s get invloved in politics. Hypocrites they are.

11. Let’s not forget the brave white boys and men who fought for the North and who died in the Civil War…Apologies and Reparations for their families too?

• So true susaninseattle.

Thanks to the families of the white soldiers of the North, whose sons fought and died in the Civil War who also never ever owned slaves.

As you say “Apologies and Reparations for their families too”.

12. Mary Ann says:

Why not ask the African Americans to forgive our dead ancestors and live in their freedom..
    Believe it or not every skin color was enslaved at one time or another throughout history..
    I am not a racist I love every color under the sun.. Just tired of politicians feeding the race wars..

• bertdilbert says:

Somebody please remind Kamala Harris that she lives in the greatest country in the world in the state that has the best weather in that country. Never mind the free transportation.

13. evergreen says:

Americans are largely trained to comply. It’s why PC is so prevalent; it convinces people with no self confidence to abide by the absurd “norm” so as not to be the loner standout. Long ago, people had pride and self confidence, and such a stunt would be rejected, scoffed at, people would make known their displeasure and/or would get up to leave. Today, not so much.

• wondering999 says:

evergreen, I can’t prove my hunch, but I think there were interests who have tried their best to develop that compliance we’re seeing, over the Patrick Henry attitudes. Long ago, Americans used to put on informal Shakespeare plays, sometimes changing the endings or plot to suit themselves… all in good fun, for entertainment. That changed over time, with compulsory schooling and other entertainments making Shakespeare into something stale and forced

This seems sort of random, apologies to any who may be offended… but If I had some wishes available, one of them would be a Homeschooler’s Voluntary Shakespeare Convention and return to the old ways — public voluntary Shakespeare for your pleasure and entertainment and participation. It’s OUR culture, our volition, not some enforced agenda from outside

14. delighteddeplorable says:

FFS. That’s all.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Kinda reminds me of the joke;

Penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender:

“Have you seen my brother?

Bartender says:

“What does he look like?”

( Kind of a time joke. For those that do not get it. All penguins look the same)

And…..I am Not insinuating any race looks all the same….Just reminds me of the fallacy of this woman thinking that she could gain votes…or whatever by the abject pandering to a race of people for an event that happened so long ago.

Along the same lines as blaming Jewish people “Today” for killing Jesus.

The Left is going insane..

15. Bubby says:

Maybe they didn’t teach about the Civil War when she went to school? Sorry will never be enough, there is no end to the Democrat Party grievance machine! Grievances never really ever end and new ones are constantly found! The money requested to ameliorate them will never be enough! Who wants to live that way? I guess Presidential Candidate Marianne Williamson does!

16. 1970novass396 says:

Well we’ve been paying blacks reparations since the middle 60’s. Should there at least be a time limit?

17. 3/4 of my ancestry is Missouri Blackfoot and Irish.

Not a lot of Blackfeet left and the first slaves brought to the New World AND the Caribbean were IRISH so even if one could be held for the sins of their forebears I don’t owe anyone anything.

Eff Off biotch!

• Greg1 says:

Thank you for stating the facts about Irish slavery.

That’s an inconvenient truth that liberals will call you a racist for merely saying. They do it for everything else anyway. They will fight tooth and nail on that one BECAUSE it is such an inconvenient truth to them.

I once stunned some people in a college class when I talked about how the Irish in the 1800’s and 1900’s faced “help wanted Irish need not apply”signs. At a time when blacks COULD get those jobs.

The young and VERRRRY vocal black woman who was militant about her argument about lost her mind on me. I didn’t care. I calmly made my points and kept making the point that others had been slaves and suffered wrongs. She got madder by the minute. I didn’t back down. The teacher recognized I would not and it was only going to get worse and intervened.

Fight back with the truth. Don’t back down. Liberals hate it.

I’m waiting for the opportunity to point out that slavery in America was begun by the British……..and lasted longer under their rule than it did under the rule of
      the victors against the British…….and they should ALSO go to the Brits for reperations, and for a much larger amount of money.

18. Aqua says:

The last full measure of our racist sins were purged on Apr 9, 1865.

1,500,000 casualties. 620,000 dead. Emancipation proclamation. Government reformed as Federalist.

Done. Our sins and our racial debt is paid. A long, long time ago. They want more? Scr** that.

19. Bone Fish says:

The truth is white charity has only ever had one child, and his name is black resentment.

20. Garavaglia says:

And there’s your nominee.

21. Michael in Dublin says:

No mention of the eternal creator God or of his Son, Jesus Christ, who is not selective or political when it comes to telling us what sin is: a failure to show wholehearted devotion to God and a compassionate concern to our neighbors and also enemies. We are all guilty of failure in keeping these two great commandments. We all mess up every day. We neglect to do what is good but do what is evil. This prayer is not to the living God but to a god created in her image and for her own political gain.

• Sherri Young says:

Maybe someday she can stop writing and speaking long enough to sit down and quietly read the first five books of the Bible. Jesus reinforced and further explained what was there.

22. swamph8er says:

This actually is racism.

23. John55 says:

So, she’s pretty much a typical Democrat then?

24. Bigly says:

And the stupid white sheep obeyed

Embarrassing.

Abe must be turning over in his grave. Just so humiliating for the land of the free….home of the brave.

Four scores and seven years ago, 750000 men gave up their lives so we could end slavery. But 1 party wants to keep blacks enslaved to white mans guilt. Pathetic.

25. Diddian says:

After the last pair of debates, I thought I would mildly amuse myself by assigning one of the Seven Dwarf’s names to each of the candidates, but I never got past “Dopey,” so I wasn’t amused.

“Dopey, Dopey, Dopey, Dopey…”

See? (“Sniffy” wasn’t one of the Seven, so I couldn’t use that.)

26. CM-TX says:

Wow– Somebody forgot to send her the Dem-memo… she’s supposed to be pandering to illegals. The black community vote is only to be taking for granted, because it’s long expected they’ll never wise up to the D-Party effort to keep them down. She’s well on her way to campaigning herself off the ticket.

27. Merle Marks says:

I love these crazy, self-loathing loonies….driving more and more people to vote Trump 2020…

28. k4jjj says:

I will never apologize for my genetic roots nor will I apologize to anyone for theirs. We are only accountable for our own conduct during our own lives. No apologies or reparations to anyone ! Period. My great, great grandfather nearly died from his wounds fighting for the Union Army. Let the Civil War resume with a bloody vengeance if they keep pushing this.

29. Will Marianne Williamson ask Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Keith Ellison and other Muslim Democrats to hold hands with Byelorussians, Ukrainians, Russians, Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Bulgarians, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Bosnians, Serbs, Croats and Slovenians in the audience and apologize for the sins of slavery?

And since Melania Trump is not likely to be present they could call the White House and apologize to her there for enslaving millions of her Slavic ancestors.

From Slavs to Slaves

30. wwwrobotC says:

Hypnosis

31. peace says:

Williamson is a typical racist democrat. My white husband’s white great-grandfather from the 104th infantry from Ohio was awarded a medal of honor for capturing a flag at the Battle of Franklin . He was a Union soldier who later died from Civil War related injuries. Why isn’t racist Williamson asking the Democrats to apologize to all the people of all colors who fought to end the slavery supported by the racist Democrat Party?

32. mugzey302 says:

I am so offended by her suggestion/demand that white people of today apologize for a century+ ago! What does that serve, but to inflame racial strife! We get enough of that from BLM activists, and encourages more hatred/violence. Now they hate you as a white person for pandering to them. Just sit down and shut up.

33. Darrell Michael Richardson says:

I kept expecting to see the drums of poisoned punch come out. All I saw was a female Jim Jones and a room full of sheep in that vid.

34. Winston says:

I’m changing my registration to Democrat and voting for the craziest one in the primary that has a chance. Marianna is crazy, but she doesn’t have a chance though.

35. Old Lady says:

New age religion with Oprah. Steer clear of her.

36. Dutchman says:

I think she MAY have a valid point; those who perpetuated slavery, fought to KEEP slavery, and after they lost enacted to prevent blacks from voting or learning to read, dressed up in sheets to terrorise blacks and any whites who tried to register them to vote, or learn to read (necesary, in order to vote), passed and enforced the Jim Crow laws, fought tooth and nail against passage of the Civil Rights,act of 1964, as well as all other attempts to pass civil rights legislation, and to this day fight to support federal funding to an organisation who’s founder admitted it was all about infanticide, to “eliminate the mongrel races”,…

REALLY DO owe Black Americans an apology, at the very least.

So, Democrats, your apology can begin in 3,2,1,….?

37. FL_GUY says:

I’m tired of these racist clowns, particularly the white ones. Trashing the white race IS RACISM.
    The main powers that promoted slavery in the Western hemisphere were: Britain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, and Portugal. The same countries that took over land all over the Earth for their EMPIRES.

America did not exist at the time and did not create slavery. Just as America has never gone and conquered other lands, only acquiring distant lands through default after the defeat of these Western powers in war, The most prolific aggressor was Britain who stuck their noses all over the planet. They were proud of the Sun Never Sets on the British EMPIRE! Now these UK hypocrites can’t trash the USA enough.

So where are these racist clowns condemning the true perpetrators of North and South American slavery? UK, France, Netherlands, Spain etc.

Where is the outrage that slavery is still condoned in the Middle East and Africa? Who knows where else that we don’t hear about.

Instead, they are targeting the white people of America. I’m really sick of it. If being white is so bad, these stupid white people should set an example and just do away with themselves.

The USA has been slavery free since 1865(154 years). The freed slaves were offered a free trip back to their homes or 40 acres and a mule. Some went back but most of the freed slaves took the land to stay and be part of the USA. Reparations have ALREADY been made.

38. MDNA I says:

The V I B E (lol)

39. Paul says:

Pure racism. People need to tell racists to shut up. Stop putting up with this garbage.

40. Mike in a Truck says:

I’m not apologizing for diddly squat.I want the Four Banshees of the Apocalypse to apologize to the American and PDJT for the horrible things they’ve said.

41. Jeff P. says:

Just like Reese’s says… Sorry, Not Sorry!!

42. Free Speech says:

White liberals should apologize to black people . . . for continuing to support welfare state policies and the erosion of traditional morality that have devastated the black American family, but made them feel like they are such good, sweet and nice people.

43. Troublemaker10 says:

Alyssa Milano to attend fundraiser for Marianne Williamson

Excerpt:

Alyssa Milano has made her choice of who among the 2020 Democrats she’ll raise money for first: Marianne Williamson.

“I know. I know. But she’s the only candidate talking about the collective, soulful ache of the nation & I think that’s an important discussion to have,” the former “Charmed” star and political activist tweeted to her more than 3.5 million followers on Tuesday.

44. czarowniczy says:

Whoops, sorry, nothing to apologize for as we weren’t here then. My father’s ancestors, during that time, were too busy being SLAVes of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Imagine that, white Europeans enSLAVing other white Europeans. Not that the African peoples didn’t enslave other Africans.

Hey, gonna apologize to us of Slavic descent for culturally appropriating the European cultural word to describe what happened to us for their condition?

45. Prior to 1655 there were no legal slaves in the colonies, only indentured servants. All masters were required to free their servants after their time was up. Seven years was the limit that an indentured servant could be held. Upon their release they were granted50 acres of land. This included any Negro purchased from slave traders. Negros were also granted 50 acres upon their release.

Anthony Johnson was a Negro from modern-day Angola. He was brought to the US to work on a tobacco farm in 1619. In 1622 he was almost killed when Powhatan Indians attacked the farm. 52 out of 57 people on the farm perished in the attack. He married a female black servant while working on the farm.

When Anthony was released he was legally recognized as a “free Negro” and ran a successful farm. In 1651 he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free white man Robert Parker.

Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacksto own slave of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner.

Whites still could not legally hold a black servant as an indefinite slave until 1670. In that year, the colonial assembly passed legislation permitting free whites, blacks, and Indians the right to own blacks as slaves.

By 1699, the number of free blacks prompted fears of a “Negro insurrection.” Virginia Colonial ordered the repatriation of freed blacks back to Africa. Many blacks sold themselves to white masters so they would not have to go to Africa. This was the first effort to gently repatriate free blacks back to Africa. The modern nations of Sierra Leone and Liberia both originated as colonies of repatriated former black slaves.

However, black slave owners continued to thrive in the United States.

By 1830 there were 3,775 black families living in the South who owned black slaves. By 1860 there were about 3,000 slaves owned by black households in the city of New Orleans alone.

So it looks like the balcks should apologize to each other also.

• Sherri Young says:

Where did you find that? It is fascinating.

• Sherri Young says:

Thank you very much indeed.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Sherry….dig deeper. Read the book White Cargo. You can get for Kindle on Amazon for about 2.99. It’s by Don Jordan and Michael Walsh. I keep pushing the book …and also the You Tube video Investigating White Slavery when the two authors did an interview about the book. They are investigative journalist. A lot of their work combines both England and America newspaper articles, journals, ship logs…a lot of sources, which they name. Interview is not as in depth as the book…but perhaps it will pique the curiosity of people who want to know more.

America was the penal colony of England until the end of the American Revolution. The overwhelming number of homeless, orphans, widows, prostitutes, vagrants, crowded jails and prison, political prisoners England had…they sent them to America. Even right after the war ended, England tried smuggling convicts and “indentured servants” into the U.S. Ben Franklin even made the comment that for every convict that England sent…we should send them a rattlesnake. Scottish prisoners after the war were sent to the U.S.–listed as slaves.

Indentured has been whitewashed and people are all thinking it was this righteous deal.
          Twelve years and free? Joke! When one reference is that 300 are sent to U.S. and 2 years later only 12 are still alive? What does that tell you? They were literally worked to death. Woman gets pregnant…more time tacked on..any way they could tack on more time they did. The 40 acres. Yeah…check that one out on how many actually were able to do it.

I keep pushing this book into as many hands as I can because I do believe that knowledge and facts do help and it has helped me shut down a lot of Liberal –so called “academics”.. White slavery began a LONG time before black slavery.

46. Marianne Williamson suffers from delusional pomposity. The hubris of her asking white people to apologize to black people for the sins of slavery, there are no words….

She sees herself as superior to President Trump, because she loves? Where’s the love for him?

• 4gypsybreeze says:

She is a washed out hippie from the Vietnam Era. Watch some interviews. She is definitely a whacko. I was wondering what all the hype was about her years ago so I checked her out then. She’s been through so much therapy from her totally messed up life choices – it is nothing short of sad.

Listening to her is/would be like getting relationship advice from a person who is divorcing their 5th spouse. Just. stupid.

47. Zorro says:

We know where this ends up when the totalitarians take over. Refer to what is happening in South Africa. Apologies of words will not be enough, reparations in dollars will not be enough, nothing will ever be enough except physical punishment and death.

If you feel resentful over punishment of the innocent that is a valid emotion.

48. Genie says:

Marianne Williamson and E. Jean Carroll should live together in the woods, far from the Treehouse; some place where no one will hear their incessant babble and cussing.

49. freepetta says:

What an ULTRA MAROON!!

50. Brian L says:

I’m sorry your ancestors were sold to white people by Muslim slavers after they were defeated in battle by rival African tribes? Does that work?