Buyer Beware – AOC Challenger Candidate Launch Has Familiarity….

The launch of a “republican” political challenger in NY-14 to challenge Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Sherie Murray, follows a very familiar political ploy…. A fake candidate intended to protect AOC in 2020.   In June of 2018 Sherie Murray was an avid AOC supporter.

In the last 36 hours you may have seen “republican” candidate Sherie Murray promoted, seemingly out of nowhere, by a variety of media platforms (social media and traditional). However, when there is an obviously coordinated effort to push a rapid high visibility roll-out; and that effort is for a singular congressional district; it is always worth doing some background research.

(Twitter Link)

BEWARE – Having watched this type of political scheme for several years; and accepting people for what they do, not what they claim to be; in my opinion Murray is likely in place to protect AOC in the 2020 race.  This perspective is bolstered by how the launch/roll-out was also timed and scheduled by Fox News.

Tick-Tock Hannity is a favorite political deployment tool of the Murdoch interests. [It’s not cynicism, it’s an objective, albeit annoying-to-admit, aspect.]   Hannity has strong support from viewers who are republican, conservative and politically engaged.   If you want to elevate a faux candidate, and shield yourself in the process, Hannity is the place to go.

Remember, these interviews are pre-scheduled.  Fox producers didn’t stumble upon Scherie Murray on the first day of her campaign launch and sign her up for an interview less than twelve hours later.  This was a structured, pre-planned, coordinated effort.

Is it possible that Scherie Murray was a strong activist supporter of President Obama and candidate AOC in the primary of 2018 [key note: ‘the primary] and then suddenly had a change of heart in 2019 after seeing AOC’s political activism in action?….

Possible, yes.

Probable, no.

A person who is engaged in the outcome of a political primary is an engaged political person.  Ms. Murray likely knew exactly what AOC was about (democrat-socialism) when she was congratulating her and looking forward to what AOC would deliver.

In addition to noting how Murray is not responding to any inquiry about her prior political support and ideology…. well, just, trust your gut instinct.

No further comment needed.  Moving on…

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, New York, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Socialist, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

370 Responses to Buyer Beware – AOC Challenger Candidate Launch Has Familiarity….

1. YvonneMarie says:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you Sundance.
    🤨🙂😌

2. WSB says:

Has anyone tweeted this to Hannity? It would be nice if he knew we knew. Also Bongino. We need to start causing her Hell now.

I think a deep dive into her background would be in order.

3. Doppler says:

It makes sense: whoever wins the Democrat Primary in that district will be elected, and AOC will likely have several challengers, old cronies of Schumer and Pelosi, other Lefties. With an African American woman announced as a Republican, the African American vote may not show up for the Dem primary. My guess is AOC doesn’t poll so well among African-American workers.

• Not true. The people of the 14th District need representation I have been teaching their children and protecting them as a Police officer for 35 years. #IAMYOU s not a fancy slogan. It is what I believe. I am teaching the children of the 14th district to shoot for the stars; I eat in the same restaurants, frequent the businesses. American exceptionalism is alive in the 14th district! I have friends who have come from the same places with the same obstacles to become great successes. Success is different for everyone. For some, it is money, some, it is love, and for others, it is service. Liberty is achieved through individual pursuit. My happiness comes from service, and I have pursued it with you for most of my life. Give me the chance to represent you, I will not let you down.

• welcome to cth and good luck to you john
        as long as you have our president’s back we can get behind you

• mr.piddles says:

So let me get this straight:
        * Republican
        * Former law enforcement
        * High school civics teacher

You’re like the perfect candidate!

You hear me, New York? Hire this guy!

• USA First! says:

Run John run!

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Dear Mr. Cummings,
        Do you have a website for the public to view about your campaign?

• mr.piddles says:

Some good early detail and a little backgrounder, for anybody interested:

I’ll give AOC credit for one thing: she used the term “spaghetti noodle” in a sentence. Borderline John Kennedy-esque.

• Peoria Jones says:

Mr. Cummings, many of us here have heard of you. I hope that Fox News will give you the same coverage that they may provide others.

Perhaps those here who tweet could let Sean Hannity know how much we’d like to see you on his show.

Please let us know if you have any upcoming interviews. Thanks, and good luck!

• ILOT says:

Serious question here – and it would be pure political posturing but may bolster your chances. Have you considered running as a democrat?

• mr.piddles says:

OMG I was **JUST** in the shower and the same thought popped into my head… Why doesn’t anybody do this??? SNEAKY!!! :^)

It’s like Reverse-RINO. DINO.

• Pale rider says:

That’s probably the only way to get elected in that district, run as a demm. Yeah, why not?

• underwhelmingposter says:

This is not too off the wall.

There was an old Ski (for polish-perhaps Kowalski or something similar) in Milwaukee who ran as a Dem, but always supported the Repubs. He epitomized the book “The Last Hurrah” and he was embedded in ALL the doings of his District. His constituents trusted him. He was re-elected for many years!

• YvonneMarie says:

Keep talking.
        You have the right attitude.

• pucecatt says:

Welcome to the Treehouse, you need to take AOC to the trash and pound that pavement , I hope you are fluent in Spanish because the demographics of that district is how she won . She sold them dreams , your job is to educate those people on reality and remind them of her lies . Good luck Sir.

• pvl says:

@John Cummings
        Are you running as Dem or Rep?
        Not clear from your site/twitter

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

It has always amazed me how we on the right so readily give up on these “blue districts”. We don’t even try. We simply say “republicans can’t win here” or “a republican will never get elected there”. Whenever I hear that I always ask Why? I really do believe that we talk ourselves into defeat. We need to stop. If there is one lesson we can learn from President Trump is to fight. Just go down fighting. Never accept the premises of the left. They lie. They always lie.
        The way some republicans are behaving you’d think this is the first time the left has called us raciss, or ignorant, or homophobic, or mean, or whatever the put down of the day is. THEY HATE US. All of us. That means you willard romney. If we truly believe we have the better polices. If we truly believe our agenda will lead to the best outcomes for EVERYONE. Then why do we give up so easily? Why do we give up on the people who have been ensnared and enslaved by the evil that is the demonrat party?

• Susan Bolle says:

Don’t think the Democrats want AOC around so it’s likely one of the other candidates will take her out.

• underwhelmingposter says:

I would not place a high dollar bet on that. If her antics take the attention away from the witch hunt being perpetrated on PDJT, then she serves a purpose. Without the votes to get things considered (I was using the word “done” but the House has done virtually nothing but the witch hunt) she is useful. If she gets PDJT to continue to respond to insanity, she is serving her purpose.

Her purpose is not to be a thoughtful Legislator that builds bridges to go Good Work for the American people. It is to get PDJT into the media as negative as possible. IMO, it is working!

• stella says:

Ruth Papazian is also running, and a good candidate.

4. Adam says:

This isn’t complicated — they brought her in to take a dive. AOC is far too stupid to articulate anything of any substance much less stand up in a debate against a prepared and intelligent opposition.
    This is an opportunity for Queens Republicans expose her and take her out before AOC does. She can’t take a dive if she doesn’t reach the ring.

5. Donna Jones says:

John Cummings is a Republican running against Ocasio-Cortez. He is a High School teacher of Government, former NYPD officer and hates Scialism. https://heavy.com/news/2019/07/john-cummings/ Push him. As soon as I read Murray’s announcement I knew she was a fake.
    The first thing she addressed was, “most people are happy with their health care”. A signal to Dems that she is a spoiler in the race to defeat Cummings.

• WSB says:

Brandon Straka posted on Twitter back in February that he would consider as well. Wonder if being nudged, he would step in.

• Kate says:

Donna, I like Cummings, read up on him yesterday and have contributed to his campaign.
      I hope he gets it.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

We are paying attention and it’s why many are questioning…it is our right to question after being burned by the RINOs for decades.

Where the written proof that Murray has been a Trump supporter since 2016?
      I’ve been looking for it for over an hour and still can’t find it. Can anybody find a old tweet of Murray expressed praise for Candidate Trump or even for B.O.?

Why hasn’t Murray answered back to many requests for clarification on what she said to AOC when AOC won? For now, it smells fishy to me, with her going public so quickly like wildfire.

• underwhelmingposter says:

Once again, why the prime time!
      After Obamacare passed, my retirement plan cancelled all family insurance plans. The plan saw a way to improve their financial picture. I was on Medicare, but not my wife. Subsequently, each year we had a different insurance provider, all with different doctors. Arizona had only ONE provider at the end, before my wife turned 65. Her premiums (for one person) were $28,000 per year! That excluded co-pays and prescription coverage.

So about most people being happy???
      Must be a Dem!!

6. david says:

I wonder if Pelosi isn’t going to back door back a Democrat challenger.

• arze says:

Pelosi may not be speaker by then, back door or front. And like Hillary, she tries real hard to hide how disabled she’s become, mentally and physically. Should AOC run a campaign directly against Pelosi–directly targeting her, next year, how can she lose? She has plenty of material.

But, being a craven opportunist, she is vulnerable, very vulnerable. Even the most “liberal” regions in USA are chock full of common folk — many of them alienated from politics for obvious reasons. What happens is the fakery inherent to these bogus liberals is broadcast by the elite media as if it is milk and honey instead of garbage, and they treat them exactly as a real journalist would not.

Sen. Liz Warren could have been defeated last year in Massachusetts, but a weak Republican ran against her, the faux-Republican Gov. Charlie Baker only cared about his reelection, and so on and so forth. And, to the consternation of the likes of Warren, Pelosi and AOC [and the media apostles, Democrats and RHINOS and many Republicans], — the glow of Trump’s amazing victory still bring smiles to the commoners.

Was Nov. 8, 2016 better than just about any sporting event you ever saw, maybe better than any? I can’t recall a better eight hours myself [8 p.m. to 4 a.m.].

• underwhelmingposter says:

And AOC would not hesitate to use any tactic at all against Pelosi. The Rebubs need more of these “rough riders” like Jim Jordan and friends!! True grit would work wonders.

7. Jazcox,
    Did you read the “challenger’s” tweet congratulating AOC?
    Where is the conspiracy? Unless Sundance photoshopped that tweet and put it on this site, I see no conspiracy.

UPDATE – I take back my words. Before posting this comment I decided to go through all of Ms Murray’s tweet. Looks like she is a GOP person based on her tweets and there is only one tweet that Sundance posted above congratulating AOC – that I will read as common courtesy to a winner.

So maybe I will agree with you or maybe Sundance has a source that has information that the tweets are all a front? (Now that will be really conspiratorial).

To get really conspiratorial – Maybe Jack scrubbed all her tweets supporting and advocating for AOC and replaced it with NYGOP related ones (I know this is moonbat-crazy-level conspiracy theory that I actually do not believe). I will not discount this theory though considering how lefty twitter is.

Verdict : As of today – I think I will agree with you but will keep my options open to change my mind if new information emerges confirming Sundance’s information.

8. Perot Conservative says:

Are there other GOP challengers of note?

Democrats of note?

9. Leo D says:

Don’t overthink this…

This isn’t DJT, this is the Repubs…and they are nothing if not stupid.

The Repubs think AOC is bad, and should be gone…probably think it would be a coup to take her district…when the truth of the matter is the Repubs should be doing everything in their power to KEEP her in her district.

But stupid is as stupid does, and Murray checks off 3 boxes of the intersectional pokeman points list…so the Repubs are giddy…

• mike says:

I want AOC gone in 2020, Dem’s poster child-actor or not. Too many Dem traitors spoil the country, we will have plenty of offensive examples left if only we look.

• Leo D says:

I know where you are coming from, but…

Her crew (Justice Democrats) are going after the Machine Democrats (MD). The fact that the Dems are looking to primary her/them indicates what a perceived threat they are. And I would lay money that the Pelosi and company are more worried about the Justice Dems than they are the Repubs.

AOC and crew are nuts (she is an idiot, and the others are rabidly anti-American), and the public sees that. Won’t hear it from the drive by media or the Dems (publicly), but the internal Dem polls are showing that…AOC, 20 something approval…Omar, 9%!! If the public views the face of the Democrat party as the AOCs, the Dems are going to get annihilated (cheating aside).

It’s a war, and wars are unpredictable, but I say let the Justice Dems run roughshod over the MDs. I think the Justice Dems will be easier to beat that the MDs…the MDs historically and infuriatingly seem to bulldoze right over the Repubs time and again.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, at least in the spot moment. We need to concentrate on getting rid of the squishy Repubs, and taking back the House. Let them have their internecine battle, and I say we don’t try to kneecap AOC and company…let them shine! They are the best argument for the Republicans anyone could make…

10. Truthfilter says:

So Hannity is unaware of this scheme?

• Pale rider says:

That’s my question too. i don’t watch hanity just to much b.s. But is she the first he has had on as a challenge to AOC.
      The people backing AOC are very smart, the end game is to overthrow our government and good little soldiers like AOC know they are expendable to the greater ideology.

• swissik says:

Apparently Varney on FBN is also oblivious to the scheme. He had Murray on his program this morning and seemed to be highly impressed. Very disappointing to me because I expect better from him. I listened to Murray and said to my four legged companion “this woman is a fraud”! Glad to see that others here seem to be weary of her intentions.

• underwhelmingposter says:

True enough! The Carbon Footprint Al Gore Dems, the billionaires who made their $ off of us, but now see Carbon Trading as the next exponential wealth opportunity!
        They back her because they stand to greatly enrich their own portfolios if she prevails.

11. lizzie dw says:

This is really unfortunate – even those of us who are not constituents cringe every time AOC speaks. Such double dealing by a so-called Republican candidate who made a great ad is sort of sickening. Is nothing what it seems? Maybe we will hear from John Cummings, mentioned in a previous comment. Anyone! Please! Spare us any more theatrics from a 3rd rate actress who seems to have no idea what she is talking about.

12. Chewbarkah says:

Here’s some demographic facts about NY-14.
    White: 24% Black: 9% Asian: 18% Hispanic: 48%
    And all the rest (cue Gilligand’s Island theme): <1%
    Foreign Born: 47%. Of those 56% hail from Latin America.
    District's shape: The Gerrymander

Based on the numbers above, is a nice lady, in the native born black American category, or a white GOP anti-Socialist, likely to win this district? GOP either needs to run a Latino candidate or back a less communistic Dem Latino. Sundance is correct that this candidacy is a siphon.

13. permiejack says:

She’s a Rino, supported Christie 100%. Went back to mid 2015 on her tweets. She had a few good zingers about Hellery before the election and she had this about Obama. As stupid as AOC is if this woman was in my district, I would vote for her. I would not doubt that PDT will endorse her too.

First time trying to repost a twitter so if it doesn’t work this is what she said.
    My takeaways from tonight’s SOTU. President Barack Obama – Don’t come for America unless America sends for you..

• BigTalkers says:

Much like in DC, the voter registration is SO one-sided here, the ONLY way to beat AOC would be to “primary” her (just as she defeated this district’s Dem incumbent).

14. BigTalkers says:

This doesn’t matter.

The only way to take out AOC would be for the “regular” Dems to find a real candidate and spend big money to try and defeat her.

However, with the potential blowback from her supporters in a Presidential election year, I would doubt they have the stones to try it.

15. Katherine McCoun says:

Her twitter goes back beyond 2016. She has GOP and Trump tweets from then.

Glad for change and getting rid of the common enemy (the Uniparty, both sides) is a good thing. Not sure that she is pro AOC/Dems/socialists v. pro change, being polite/professional in her congratulations.

Looking at old twitter in 2015, ’16 and ’17…she seems GOP and pro life…???

• Luke of the D says:

Exactly, Katherine! This whole entire post is WRONG! Sundance got played by somebody to say she is a RINO. Clearly she was on the Trump Train in 2016! For God’s sake, if that doesn’t make her a Trump Supporter, THAN WHAT DOES???

• sundance says:

I don’t get played.

• mr.piddles says:

Sundance may or may not respond. But I will say: Sundance possesses a lot of knowledge and insight into… well, a lot of things… but National Politics is on that list. At worst, his post if a highly educated guess based on intuition, healthy skepticism, and years of experience.

So we’ll see how it plays out. But I don’t think it’s unreasonable to follow the rule: Trust, but verify. And sometimes it’s best to skip right to the “verify” part. Because politics.

• stephen fenlon says:

I went back through her tweets. Once you get past all the recent stuff that has been posted since she announced there are very little likes, comments or retweets. yet she supposedly has over 122 K followers ?
          Given she is politically vocal in a heavy D area I also would have expected a lot more vitriol in her comments section from the Progressives – but there’s nothing !

Also some of the people she follows are questionable at best. Yes, keep an eye on your opponents, but some ( Katz) are very progressive, just as AOC is.

• Rlh says:

Hmmm, Sundance’s meticulous research and granular details proven correct over the years never getting over his skis unless specifying conjecture on his part versus doing a cursory Twitter search of Murray’s tweets…..
          I think I’ll go with Sundance on this one too.

• listingstarboard says:

Sundance was one of the few–if not the only one that steadfastly predicted Trump would win–when I felt desolate and full of despair thinking CLinton would win I clung to this site for positivity–he doesn’t get played.

• Marc says:

Well she is surely a splitter but maybe not quite a Manchurian candidate.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Whoa! Slow down, Luke! I was asking a question to learn not to attack.

I believe it is 100% possible she is genuine hence my question but I also have seen too much in the last few years to not believe SD and I know the Uniparty is capable. Based on her tweets for several years ago I am not sure and confused.

SD is careful and meticulous with a longstanding track record. So I was asking and curious not debating or arguing.

SD must have a reason to not believe the earlier tweets or to believe she is compromised by the uniparty.

• BlueDevil93 says:

Accusations much instead of digging?
        My antennae went up much on the alakazam presto roll out.
        Dig.

• BlueDevil93 says:

Sundance pointing out uncomfortable truths and possibilities like a laser — as always. This site has always been about digging for the real evidence and truth uncomfortable as it may be.

Strategy:

Step 1: Pull African Americans into registering Republican for the primaries which are closed in NY. Helps AOC over Dim primary challengers.
          Step 2: Lose in the general to AOC, which, given district demographics and party registration is about a certainty unless there’s a real strong opposition candidate with charisma and a message that sells well.

AOC is not popular. She was put in by big money. Her masters are defending their turf and investment. Miss Crazy Big Govt. has been a tool too launch the Overton Window into orbit for her puppet masters’ benefit. Any compromises we lose. If per chance their Miss Controlled Opposition wins, they still have their girl. The Overton Window might change, but, they still have leverage.

Prove me wrong.

• Maquis says:

The GOPe is not to be trusted. This woman might be sincere, maybe, but could easily be there to be a splitter, or spoiler, for genuine MAGA candidates.

I didn’t get a MAGA listening to her take on President Trump. Faint praise? Even the Left knows PDJT is keeping his promises, that doesn’t imply support.

I like what I see with Mr Cummings thus far.

16. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Hannity: what do you think about Pres Trump’s policies?

AOC 2.0: well I immigrated to this country legally, and I think the President has delivered on his campaign promises.

The telling is in the phraseology.

17. Bye Bye Tick Tock says:

Great Work SD! GoodGawd these people are well maneuvered! I won’t ever trust tick tick Sean again. It’s time for him to sink to Maddow levels until he can intellectually and honestly answer this question!

18. Sundevilgal says:

Thank you for this heads up. If she is a plant to help AOC, it would not surprise me knowing that AOC is only the mouthpiece. Those behind her, are desperate to keep her in power

19. cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Thanks Sundance, I might have donated to her campaign.

20. Luke of the D says:

Ok sundance, you really got played here. What is the game? Who forwarded you this post? Go into Mrs. Murray’s twitter feed and read her posts back through 2016 at least. And then honestly come back here and post why you still think she is a RINO plant or whatever. Seriously, this is not like you at all. You do research. You don’t jump to conclusions. And you are hurting yourself with posts like this. You are attacking two Trump supporters here – Mrs. Murray and Sean Hannity. Why???

• Peoria Jones says:

It does seem that she’s been pro-Trump, and seems like quite a nice lady. And Hannity is known to be a good guy and true Conservative, although I don’t enjoy his shows.

All in all, I’d take either one of them as neighbors. 🙂 Everybody slips up, and maybe her tweet was just one of those congratulatory items meant to draw AOC constituents’ attention to her own name.

• Maquis says:

Or intersectionality is strong with this one.

• cjzak says:

She did explain her congratulatory to AOC on Igraham’s show tonight as being one of letting a young political woman winning a seat in Congress as worthy of a nod. Kind of wish washy but could be sincere. It will be interesting to watch her campaign and debate the clueless one from the hate squad. I know nothing about any of them as yet so Sd’s red flag rising advice will be in my thoughts as this race unfolds.

What I want to see is if the Dems primary her. That would be very telling indeed as to how much they can tolerate this kind of rebellious party member.

21. KnowSERENoFear says:

Let’s not forget that the GOP is in on this.

Exactly my complaint last week…that the GOP will NOT allow a MAGA candidate in my State. I received plenty of backlash that I needed to ensure to get one in the primary. But Sundance supports my case; primary or general election the choices in my State are D or D in R clothing. Independents, Constitutionalist, Libertarians….a candidate with character and/or supports MAGA will never be an option. So, I must move to a State with options. The Founders intended for us to vote with our feet.

22. covfefe999 says:

Hannity needs to fire his staff!

Murray just recently announced. Contributions to her campaign will show up on the FEC web site later this year. I think they report every 3 months and there’s a little bit of lag, I have not yet seen Q2 donations for the major candidates. But we’ll see who’s donating to her. Cortez was billed as a grass roots phenomenon but she had big big big money from California thrown at her. Cortez was completely manufactured.

Oh, watch for a Murray GoFundMe too, this seems to be the most popular way for the Dems to money launder. Christine Blasey got a tidy sum of money from hers..

• mr.piddles says:

As the inimitable galactic rapscallion Han Solo once said: “I have a bad feeling about this.”

Koch brothers, no doubt. Mr. Tentacles A and his brother, Mr. Tentacles B.

23. Kinderandgentler says:

Herman Cain is supporting her also. Does anybody know anything about who is managing her campaign and who is funding her?

24. mr.piddles says:

I have to say… I fell for the trap. Know why? Cuz she looks like an adult, that’s why.

Then folks yesterday pointed out “the Tweet”. Sundance is right… then she shows up, AS IF BY MAGIC, all over Fox News. I mean AAALLLLL OVVVVERRR Fox News.

And I’m thinking back. John James in Michigan didn’t get that kinda play. Right? Maybe a late interview, IIRC. But at least he was on F&F recently announcing another run.

I feel like I’ve been Duped. Bamboozled. Hoodwinked. I fell for the Ol’ Okey Doke. Guess I’m just a big Dumb-Dumb.

• permiejack says:

Sorry mp… I see her as a replication. Is she 100% mage?
      Probably not not.
      If she votes 50 % Vsgpt that is still 100% mote than AOC would vote.
      Support her!!
      You go girl!

25. covfefe999 says:

I am now looking back through her tweets to see if she expressed any support for Trump or other Republicans back in 2018 and earlier.

• covfefe999 says:

She might be OK. I have no idea how she could have supported Cortez, looking at her other tweets (I’m back to early 2018) she seems to be quite conservative, flattering tweets about Trump and his accomplishments, lots of patriotic stuff … we’ll see. Sundance, I’m glad you didn’t just throw her under the bus but advise everyone to be cautious. That’s really great.

• free2313 says:

Who says that Twitter can’t place, whatever tweets they want to place on her tweet site? Which would include dates and years going back as far as they want it to reach; after all they do own the game.
        And now Twitter is infamously known for lying, cheating, deleting and supporting whomever, they believe can help their crooked/corrupt cause to bring down America….
        I will pay heed to Sundance’s Heads-Up!

• covfefe999 says:

Sundance is just advising people to be cautious, that she might not be who she says she is. And I agree. But i’m just saying, her twitter account indicates that that she’s conservative. You can’t just make stuff up to explain it, nobody has ever demonstrated that twitter backfills or edits old tweets. People can delete them, that’s about all.

• Maquis says:

She doesn’t even have to be on the con for the GOPe to play her ostensibly against Cortez but an effectual splitter for other Repub candidates. Her intersectionality score could well make her an effective spoiler for upstart MAGA candidates that fare poorly on that ridiculous scale.

Feeling suspicious.

• permiejack says:

She congratulated AOC when she won. Not unlike pdt when he congratulated some Dems when they too didn’t follow the nitwit dem line.
              I don’t trust her as I don’t trust the likes of Lindsey or. mc Connell…but She is Republican a d if fisher can tilt the house I’m a supporter.

26. Another Scott says:

Forgive the stupid question but you mean she launched a campaign to purposely lose to AOC as the Republican candidate thereby blocking a legitimate Republican from running? If this backfired and Murray actually won as a Republican it would still count towards a House majority and committee chairmanships and such regardless of how bad her politics really are

• That what I was thinking; it’s still a Republican vote. I don’t fully understand SD’s rationale either unless somehow this would lead to the more conservative Republican losing the primary, but she would have a better chance to win against AOC because she is actually a liberal. She would still count as a Republican.

• underwhelmingposter says:

Perhaps she should run as an Independent. Like Joe Lieberman. Would this change the dynamics? If she is not getting RNC funding, then that might be her avenue. Then the Repubs could forward their token opposition, and call it a day. All would be solved.

27. Alan Reasin says:

I am not a follower of conspiracy theories, but after the Obama Admin/FBI/DoJ attempt to perform a soft coup against the President, I can’t dismiss everything that seems a stretch as I once did.
    There is a former cop and teacher running as a Republican too. That may be why we have Murray running.

• mr.piddles says:

John Murray just may be Lefty Kryptonite. Sympathetic to Law Enforcement. Sympathic to teaching Civics in High School.

• Maquis says:

John Cummings.
        See how effective splitter strategies can be? 😉

He is MAGA, indeed as you say, kryptonite, and what better spoiler for his candidacy than the one we just watched with the high intetsectionality score? Pitting her against him opens the door for Uniparty mud flinging and the nice lady won’t even have to get her hands dirty, or, perhaps, even realize she is being used as a tool.

28. mr.piddles says:

Thought experiment: Let’s say… for the sake of thought experiment… Ms. Murray is a RINO.

What’s worse? AOC? Or another RINO?

I say we need more RINOs like Ms. Murray. Cuz AOC be cra-cra, yo.

29. littleanniefannie says:

30. EV22 says:

NY’s 14th Congressional presidential voting record (from wikipedia):
    Recent election results from statewide races
    Year Office Results
    2008 President Obama 76 – 23%
    2012 President Obama 81 – 18%
    2016 President Clinton 77 – 20%

The probability of any republican winning this district is nearly 0%. The only way AOC is going to go is if somebody primaries her.

31. SharonKinDC says:

Gotta admit, while I was impressed by the rollout, I wondered about her, due to the #UniteTheFight hashtag which has a leftist sound to it. A google search doesn’t reveal anything conclusive, atm. Do think she comes across as a highly professional woman in the video. No simpering/preening/look at me vibe. Also wondered who did the video, b/c it was very professional looking. Verify before trusting seems to be a well-advised move. I hope she’s the real deal, even if a more NE USA type R who could pull off a miracle win. Time will tell all the way around.

32. John Smith says:

Yes it is a conspiracy. Everyone knows it. Give me a break. AOC has a 28% approval rating in her district. This lady could easily be elected.

33. walt says:

You all can say Sundance doesn’t know what he is talking about but I been here for a long time and he is right on the money when it comes to these things 100% of the time! Hannity didn’t come onboard the Trump train until Ted Boogereater Cruz bombed out and he had no choice also see Mark Levin and Rush. They loss their entire fanbase but you all went back because you can not break the cycle. Wake up all media is controlled and those that control it do not have your best interest in mind. They want you divided! President Trump uses them but keeps them at a distance. RIGHT and LEFT are titles to divide you. We are all Americans and when you figure that out we will then be able to make a difference.

34. Ketchikan says:

Just after the 2018 election there were several elected “Republicans” who switched to Dem. I remember 2 were women in Kansas? or Oklahoma? These were all state level positions. At the time I wondered how they all got flipped so fast.

35. MDNA I says:

Well…… she came out of nowhere, w/ no real support from the party, but she has media people who can get her a cable news prime time interview…… “Overnight Sensation”

• joebkonobi says:

Yes, wake up everybody, until proven otherwise she is a Trojan Horse. I will trust Sundance’s analysis until proven otherwise. Thank you Sundance for the heads up! Peas also impressed by the rollout, but will do my research.

• underwhelmingposter says:

The website is not so impressive. A photo and a donate link. I’m not on facebook (by choice) so do not know how that site is!

36. Peoria Jones says:

From her prior years of tweets, she appears to be a nice, Conservative lady. Pro-Trump, pro-life, and patriotic. Brad Parscale is promoting her.

Even if she was a RINO, she doesn’t deserve to be called a tranny. I hope this lady isn’t reading this trash. 😦

37. 6x47 says:

So, a stealth AOC acolyte declares her candidacy for the REPUBLICAN nomination in a Congressional district where the GOP has zero chance and expends zero resources, ergo the candidate who runs is normally a local crackpot with no money and no organization.

The intention being, apparently, to block any serious Republican challenger in the unlikely event one emerges, and then having secured the GOP nomination to throw the race in a truly spectacular fashion.

If there is a serious challenger that person needs to run in the DEMOCRATIC primary and best AOC there. The Democratic primary IS the election in that district.

Jesus Christ himself could run against Satan, but if Satan has a “D” after his name he will win.

38. How in Hell does she hide her Spouse?
    I mean, Seriously?

39. Joemama says:

In the middle photo, “she” does seem to have an adam’s apple.

40. Rick554 says:

And THIS is why I read CTH everyday. Thanks Sundance!

41. Rick554 says:

And THIS is why I read CTH everyday. Thanks Sundance!

42. Pammipoo says:

I wish that I had the time to join in the investigation and vetting of this candidate, but work pressures do not allow much free time.
    May I suggest that you compare her Twitter history to the Wayback Machine? What with the Twitter CEO and his minions all in for the D ticket, I wouldn’t put it past them to phony up a tweet history with the right words and dates for her. I agree that Sundance has never been snookered before and I don’t think he is being snookered now.

Now that I have seen the puppet strings, I cannot unsee them. And I don’t trust anybody anymore. Except Sundance.

• underwhelmingposter says:

I personally can’t envision their expending the energy for manipulating individual accounts unless they are large.

Their preferred tactic is to use algorithms that will be able to handle millions of accounts simultaneously. That they WILL do and HAVE done!

43. Lester Smith says:

Can any one say Trojan horse, infiltration of the Manchurian Candidate. Her mission is to empower the rino’s and promote socialist idoligy. You know reach across and work with the other side, right. More like seperate and divide the republican party. I feel she is a plant watch AOC run for the senate. This is all part of a much bigger puzzle. I live in Massachusetts and the liberals are crazy. Many of us old folks support Trump but are afraid to say so.
    My grandkids say their teachers say what a bad person POTUS is and so on. The youngest says you can not say anything good about trump. He told us if do say good things about Trump it is at you own risk. What the hell this country is truly in very grave danger. The country has a cancer eating the sole of democracy. AOC is bad but in so called challenger is the first of many political terminators.

• V says:

Amazing, Lester.

Too many years of the “silent majority” emboldened the evil crazies. But things are changing. It will all work out well.

🙂

44. Paul Strauss says:

Ruth Papazian is the real challenger. https://www.facebook.com/ruth.papazian.3

45. Challenger is on Laura Ingraham’s Show right now……..
    Fun to watch!

46. Merkin Muffley says:

This is an old strategy called a “Stalking Horse”. A Stalking Horse candidate is introduced to take votes away from the legitimate anti-incumbent candidate. Bobby Rush did this in my district the last two elections. Last time he got some nobody named Thomas Rudbeck to siphon votes away from Republican Jimmy Lee Tillman.

• Judiciary says:

Merkin Muffley I’ve experienced this as well in my District and state. It’s usually someone running as Libertarian who siphons votes from the Republican. It’s never anyone who might split the Democrat vote.

47. CNN_sucks says:

Make AOC a one time wonder. Send her to dust bin of history. She does not want to do committee work. She thinks it was a punishment. She is a whiny and an entitled millenial.

48. Judiciary says: