June 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #887

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

663 Responses to June 25th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #887

1. warrprin1 says:

Breaking News from PA: Republican Party State Chairman Val Di Giorgio resigned as Pennsylvania GOP Chair today. This is yet another idiot who thought it was okay for him to send a pic, or pics, of his private parts to a woman, also a politician in Pennsylvania – Philly area, I think.

Who are these morons who think they have the knowledge and wisdom to direct the activities of our the citizens’ elections processes?

Good riddance to bad rubbish. He’s claimed to be Pro-POTUS Trump. PA politics is so filthy that you cannot trust anything the insiders say. Whatcha thinkin’ this afternoon, Senator Toomey? Your boy just tanked.

2. Sobriquet4 says:

What the hell is up with Brian Cates and this B.S.???

• Landslide says:

I see NO blue check mark….is this legit?

• Eric says:

Something tells me that Brian hasn’t gotten over his 2-year long defense of Jeff Sessions and is looking to lash out at his critics.

• MM says:

Brain was defending Sessions a couple of days ago as to why PDJT said Jeff Sessions was his biggest mistake…(this was after Chuck Todds interview)

• linda4298 says:

The Library
      #spygate You think a warrant obtained via perjury & intentional fraud upon the court is valid & legal??

This from the guy who once told several researchers that ‘mike flynn was a plant in the Trump admin working for McCabe’

Be careful who you trust. 👇
      Twitter
      TheLastRefuge
      14.) When Mike Flynn was selected as President-Elect Trump’s National Security Advisor, Flynn was under an active FISA warrant. You can argue the legitimacy therein, but just like Carter Page the surveillance was authorized by the FISC, and completely legal.
      t.me/The_Library_II
      /1872
      361 views
      Harold Finch
      Jun 25 at 08:56

• MM says:

Brian Cates has been smearing Sundance for at least a year.
      He is the reason I won’t subscribe to Epoch Times….
      Jeff Carlson/Themarketswork and his followers also smears Sundance….
      Funny they never miss reading Sundances blog and using his research for their stories!

• Bingo. Most of Brian’s “Brilliant Research” was lifted directly from Sundance (w/o acknowledgement) and then completely misinterpreted. Heck, there were times I thought “Brian Cates” was a Nom-de-Plume for Sessions’ wife

• A2 says:

Jeff Carlson has never smeared sundance as far as I’ve seen. He posts his tweets and articles. And his articles at the Epoch Times are factual and well worth a read.

• MM says:

Yes he has and so do his followers.
          Chaos actually and Jeff sivy ? (Not sure of 2nd followers handle)
          He at one time would post his articles but stopped about 8-12 months ago…
          This started after Sundance promoted him to his followers and Carlson starting writing for Epoch News….

• A2 says:

I just read a few days ago, or fairly recently that Carlson retweeted a sundance article.as far as I have read he has never”smeared” sundance. Assigning bad motives for the statements of others or followers on his site to him is a bit off and may equally be applied to anyone in twitter land. There is a vast gulf between smearing and differences of opinions. Read Rep Nunes’ court filings on how he was smeared on twitter as a case in point. (Pretty nasty stuff).

I read Carlson’s articles and twitter on and off and I’m sure I would have noticed any ‘smears’. I’ve been posting here for years btw.

Tweet-ples can be a nasty lot as you well know.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Cates (AKA “Stealth Jeff”) is mad that Sundance has correctly called out Rosenstein and Sessions (and others) as the frauds they were.

Stealth Jeff was a “trust the plan” guy, and that concept has been wrecked lately. Particularly when you have POTUS saying that Sessions was the biggest mistake of his presidency.

Cates is ok, in my opinion. But all of these wannabes suffer when they get into ego contests, which is what Cates is doing here.

He was wrong, Sundance pointed it out, and Cates is mad about it and doesn’t want to let go of the fake “trust the plan” nonsense.

I personally think that Rosenstein ‘saw the light’ when Barr got to the DOJ, but that doesn’t mean Rosenstein didn’t create all the problems before then. He did create them. Just have to accept facts. Cates doesn’t want to do that.

• MM says:

Maybe go over to Cates twitter feed and watch him bad mouth Sundance for the last 4hours today..
        Retweeting Ann Vandersteels nasty comments about Sundance today…
        If he had a private conversation in a research room with Sundance and he didn’t agree he should have kept it private instead of putting it on tweeter.
        Do you or have you seen Sundance doing this to Cates??? NO!

• Curious says:

When it is opinion, theory, and speculation, I enjoy reading as many viewpoints as I can. One point of speculation Sundance and Cates seem diametrically opposed on is Rosenstein’s motives.

Now that Rosenstein has left DOJ, it doesn’t really matter whether he wore a white or black hat. I figure he was probably an opportunistic survivor no hat who threw in with whichever side had the upper hand at the moment.

We may find out Rosenstein’s motives eventually, or we might not. It’s not worth fighting over.

• Landslide says:

Thanks for everyone’s input. I am not on Twitter, nor do I keep up with any infighting that goes on there. Stinks for people to use Sundance’s research and not give him credit. Too bad they can’t ‘trust the plan’ to be HONEST!

• covfefe999 says:

Apparently Brian doesn’t actually read any of Sundance’s articles.

• covfefe999 says:

Cates is the turd who wrote the Op-Ed “Rod Rosenstein: Hero” ROFL!! https://www.theepochtimes.com/rod-rosenstein-hero_2901409.html

I’m going to be proven right. Rosenstein is the biggest hero in this unfolding drama we’ve been watching for the past two years inside the Department of Justice.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

3. sunnyflower5 says:

4. youme says:

• Sparky5253 says:

No sympathy for Heather. Get a job and pay your debts, loser.

• CTMOM says:

This lady is a professor at Fordham University. Fordham’s stats from 2014 (I think) show that their professors make 180,000 a year…if you include compensation it is 211,000 a year. Her student debt is one year of her salary….

• Skippy says:

Only you signed your contract: no one made you Ms. Gautney. I paid off my student debt as well as professional career debt over decades. No one forced me to sign, just as no one forced me to sign any mortgage indebtedness nor hospitalization (for major problem) indebtedness. One’s signature is not forced.

• Nick the Deplorable says:

Educators have the option of paying 10% of salary as payment and the debt gets marked paid in full after 10 years saving them 10 years of payments.

• Every single time I see this propounded I think about those who joined the military, hoping that the GI Bill would help them pay for college. And those who actually gave “the last full measure” as a result.

How insulting. How … unAmerican. And how typically leftist to think that they should be immune to the natural consequences of their actions (as in every other area, open borders, sex, sex, and more sex, etc.).

Who held a gun to their head and said they HAD to go to college? They HAD to pick a worthless degree field? They HAD to go to a college more expensive than they could afford? They HAD to take out a loan? They HAD to sign their name on the dotted line?

• My out-of-state college (bachelors) degree cost $13,000 and it was entirely paid for by a candy company. There is absolutely no reason for college students to be “mired in debt that they can never repay,” except that Wall Street needed a new source for its derivative securities when it could no longer peddle mortgages that no one could pay.

Otherwise, it’s simple: “don’t go to college.” America doesn’t need to educate its own citizens anyhow. We’ll just pick up a non-immigrant who says he was educated at the University of Bangladesh, work him for 2/4/6 years, then throw him back and get another.

• Robert Smith says:

The problem is colleges are insulated from facing the costs of raising the costs of college far beyond reason. Even pathetic local state colleges spent hundreds of millions of dollars on capital improvements such as building dorms for former commuter colleges.

Great choice. Thank the availability of endless student loans in whatever form they’ve taken.

• Justin Green says:

Still waiting on you to support your contention that there are significant – or any – credit derivatives on the 80% of student loans outstanding which are owned by the Department of Education.

Either put up or shut up with the spamming of misinformation.

• jx says:

13,000 / 4 = 3,250 per year, or 1625 per semester.

1625 per semester?

• Bill says:

I don’t have a degree. I work 60 hrs per week in the local shipyards here in Norfolk, Va. Its hot, physically demanding work. But I push on, and I’ve earned a good living all these years. Stop your crying. Life’s tough. Make the best of it.

• You know, “if you want to get a college degree, you should be able to do so, and at a reasonable price.” The public University where I obtained my degree – in the 1980’s – has not changed much. Certainly the professors are not parking Lamborghinis in the parking lot. And yet, their web site now says that a 4-year degree will cost … and they say this with a straight face … about half-a-million dollars.

The only(!) thing that’s actually happening here is that we’re feeding a Ponzi scheme hosted by Wall Street. They couldn’t sell “subprime mortgages” anymore as the basis for their disco mirror-ball derivative securities, so they turned to students. Saddling them with debts that they can never pay, but they’re not getting anything for the money they’re required to pay!

Wall Street very-confidently says that these un-payable but non-dischargeable debts represent an “asset” worth $3 trillion … and that of course means that they can be “extremely generous with Congress” … but there’s only one wee problem: it’s all vapor. It’s a scam. It’s an Emperor’s new clothes. And, it’s an assault on this nation’s imperative to continue to equip itself with an educated work force.

• Justin Green says:

You know, Mike, you keep spamming this same exact nonsense, after being refuted a few times now.

Wall Street isn’t funding this. 80% of the current $1.5 TRILLION in student loan debt currently outstanding is OWNED by the Department of Education, and 85% of all NEW LOANS are made directly by the Department of Education under the Direct Loan Program.

I asked you the other day for ANY evidence that Wall Street was trading numerous layers of Credit Default Swaps, as there’s no evidence for that. Goldman Sachs won’t even write them.

The tuition bubble – and it is a bubble – is caused by the fact that the Direct Loan Program and its predecessor, the FFELP program, were not credit underwritten. Easier than easy money. Colleges aren’t completely ignorant and soak up the massive amount of increased demand that the easy money created. Simple economics.

There’s enough to complain about with higher education than ranting over and over – inaccurately at that – that this is a Wall Street scam.

• Deb says:

20% of 1.5 Trillion is a lot of money.

• Justin Green says:

Considering just years ago it was 100%, it’s really not.

• Justin Green says:

Sorry, the “9” on my keyboard isn’t working.

Nine years ago, private lenders had securitized virtually ALL of the student loan debt outstanding. A decade changes a lot. Especially when the standard loan term for those loans is 10 years.

Nevertheless, I’ve called out Mike Robinson’s misinformation three times now and he never comes back to defend his inaccurate information and bald assertions.

Wall Street isn’t completely removed from student loans, but the loans they’re involved with today are largely low risk because they are credit underwritten while the Department of Education will lend to almost anyone with a pulse, with absolutely no Wall Street involvement.

• Kintbury says:

That is almost worth having Twitter – almost. I bet she spend all her money on “Women’s Studies and the like” . When the government stops paying for courses in origami and we hate Trump classes, perhaps then students will get value for the money.

• nimrodman says:

“Women’s Studies and the like”

I can’t verify this right now, but I believe I heard someone close to the matter who is in a position to know claim that she majored in Post-Modern Deconstructionist Lesbian Interpretive Dance

But like I said, I can’t verify that just now

• rozelave says:

so you’re asking people (most of whom didn’t go to college) to pay your way?

• Robert Smith says:

They want two things. To make existing college debt disappear and make college free.

• Deb says:

No such thing as free college. The tax payers will pay for it, many of whom didn’t go to college because they couldn’t afford it, or their crappy public schools didn’t teach them well enough so they could get in.

• Robert Smith says:

Funny thing is that if she became a public school teacher in the tri-state NY, NJ CT area, she wouldn’t be in such financial duress.

You made you choices so live with them.

Oh lord, she’s a Senior Adviser for Bernie Sanders. I think I see her plan for alleviating her financial woes.

• iswhatitis says:

I don’t have a degree. I didn’t go to college.

If I’m supposed to help bail Heather out (with my tax money), then how about she bail me out (with her money)?

I should get a check, for, say, $75,000 per year, for every working year passed since I *would have* graduated college (if I would have gone). That’s to cover my lost higher wages of “degree’d work” that I never had a chance to earn.

It’s been several decades since I *would have* graduated college, so Heather (i.e., those with degrees that are whinging about this) owes me approximately $1.5 to $2.25 million dollars to cover my “lost potential”.

Waiting for the check..

• MAGADJT says:

Where did you choose to go to school Heather? Could you have gotten your degrees at a less expensive school? Did you borrow extra money beyond your tuition, books, fees to live on like lots of people do? Are we supposed to subsidize the part of the loan proceeds used for your living expenses? Why is your rent $2,200/month?

• Your Tour Guide says:

Amen to the last sentence.

Pay a grand less then that for a mortgage
        for 4 bedrooms, 2 baths. On a lot that’s over
        3/4 acres.

• Justin Green says:

I heartily agree with many of our Founders that, to a certain point, education is a public good. That point is probably about the 8th grade, perhaps arguably high school.

But once you go to college, you’re specializing. The benefits of a college degree are mostly yours and the benefits to society are not even between various degrees. It becomes a private economic good that the government should stay uninvolved with.

People should be taught basic reading, history, math, civics, economics, and sciences. In a disciplined manner, we used to be able to accomplish this somewhere between the 8th grade and the 12th grade. Beyond that, any chosen specialization people choose to train them for a certain career path should be born by them. In older times, that was accomplished with apprenticeships and other forms of work-for-education type arrangements.

A welder here can earn more than probably 70% of the college graduates from the local 4-year degree mill. There is absolutely nothing shameful about being blue collar, and Democrats and Republicans used to recognize this. Trump re-ignited that appreciation with his campaign.

But colleges are 5-star resorts now, not institutions of higher learning. My alma matter has a lazy river and three-story student-life facility. When I was in college, the student body gym was in a plain room behind the gymnasium. Taxpayers subsidized this nonsense and it needs to end.

Colleges will rue the day they promote nationalizing education. Many have wasted their endowments building out pristine luxury campuses that the restricted, price-capped tuition rates under a Bernie Sanders or Princess White Beaver plan simply won’t support. Many will go bankrupt. And they deserve it if they support this lunacy.

• nimrodman says:

If it’s free schooling they want, they’ve already had it

It’s called Elementary and High School

I don’t want to pay “free” college tuition for them to spend 4 more years partying and binge drinking on an extended adolescence at my expense.

Particularly when many of them couldn’t pass an exit exam from High School to verify all the free schooling they’ve already received.

• Amy2 says:

Wait, you got to do what you wanted and now you want a free ride? I couldn’t even get federal aid in college because my parents made too much money (which wasn’t much are far as I was concerned).

If you a tenured professor, you have been around awhile. Why do you still have your debt?

• maggiemoowho says:

Irresponsible Heather, lets make all the hard working people pay off your loans because you are to damn lazy to pay them off yourself. Don’t take out a loan if you cant afford to pay it back.

• jx says:

Boo hoo hoo. You knew the terms of your loan, now you want to pawn it off on others. Typical professor, a BS artist.

Suck it up and be an adult.

• Risa says:

Heather lists “Senior Policy Advisor to Bernie Sanders” on her Twitter bio, in addition to her tenured position at Fordham.
      How have we produced people like this? The entitlement attitude is stunning.

• Risa says:

She teaches Sociology. Not to throw shade on that subject, but she is fortunate she has a job. So many subjects that are interesting to study in school aren’t good for employment prospects. Heather is lucky to have a position in her chosen field, but no one else should have to reimburse her for the costs of her personal choices.

• Deb says:

She is able to specialize in a non-essential field because she was privileged enough to be born in the most affluent country in the history of the world. And she still manages to complain and demand other people pay her way.

• Bill says:

How about she budgets properly and pays her debt down quicker. Did someone hold a gun to her head and say she had to accept that student loan? Personal accountability is exactly that, your own personal responsibility. How much does she pay in rent/mortgage? If she has a mortgage did she consider wrapping her student loan into the loan in order to consolidate her debt? How much is her car payment? Does she have premium channels with her cable? Does she have cable? And on and on and on.

It’s called budgeting. As a human you need to plan your own life out. Just because you made bad decisions, and mommy and daddy paid for your whole life before that, doesn’t mean now that they won’t pay your fellow taxpayers should. For F’s sake! Her lack of reasoning is frightening (although par for the course in today’s higher education system) for someone with a doctorate.

Btw, these idiot leftists rail against Wall Street and how they are corrupt. Well if all this student debt is paid off in one Giant government check, guess who gets that Trillion dollar check??? You guessed it, WALL STREET!!! And from there they will move on to the next government imposed grift. Just like the housing bubble, they then moved onto Student loans knowing in advance they were the next big money maker. Btw the reason they know these things is because when these Wall Street fat cats aren’t executives it’s because they are taking a year or two off to be advisors and cabinet members to establishment presidents. So they put the ideas in the establishments ears, the ideas become law, and then the cabinet member/advisor goes back to their cushy executive positions at Carlysle Group, Golman Sach, Meryl Lynch, and so on.

Does nobody realize this? Both parties constituents should understand this and demand these practice be changed. But no, Miss PHD demands her debt should be forgiven. 🧐🤨🤔

• mikeyboo says:

Heather, take a second job. MacDonald’s is hiring.

• covfefe999 says:

She pays $2200/month for rent? Maybe she should find a cheaper apartment. Maybe she should by a modest home and stop throwing away so much money on rent.

5. mauiis says:

Google executive Jen Gennai busted by the intrepid “Project Veritas” explaining the practice of actively manipulating their search engines to benefit leftist candidates during election cycles.

When I had my business on Maui, I used Google AdWords to boost web traffic. Paid a lot of money for Impressions alone, more for engagements.

The number of eyes sent to DNC favored candidates (not to mention leftist entities) by Google and YouTube (owned by Google and the 2nd largest search engine) must exceed multiple millions of dollars, especially during election cycles, local and national.

This amounts to “in-kind” donations with the added punch of suppressing opposing political (read “conservative”) content in the bargain.

From the FEC (Federal Elections Committee):
    ————————>
    The dollar value of an in-kind contribution is subject to limits and must be reported. The value of a particular in-kind gift is determined as follows:

Goods (such as equipment, supplies, facilities and mailing lists) are valued at their normal purchase or rental price.

Services
    (such as advertising, printing or consulting) are valued at the
    prevailing commercial rate at the time the services are rendered (i.e., the amount that was paid or would have been paid for the services).
    Discounts are valued at the amount discounted (i.e., the difference between the usual and normal charge and the amount paid by the committee).
    <————————

I'm not nearly as adept at untangling the pretzel-like language of legalize as many on CTH but this seems fairly clear. How do they get away with this? (Granted a question akin to "what happens when I spit into the wind?")

• cheering4america says:

Agreed. Now apply this logic to the MSM.

• Justin Green says:

Agreed. What value can be assigned to filtering the news to where 90%+ of it is anti-conservative? It’s a massive value. In kind donations are required to be reported and this is what the Google team’s capers amount to.

I’ve contacted five different legal firms, as a shareholder of Google and Facebook, to try and start a class action lawsuit, without any interest so far. But Google’s management has decreased Google revenue by blocking and banning ad revenue-generating content providers. Additionally, they’ve misappropriated company resources paying people to implement their political bias. Google’s management is clearly guilty of plain old corporate malfeasance, on top of the political campaign considerations, not to mention interfering with multiple elections pushing the Muh Rushan Clooshun hoax.

• Joe says:

The way Google is talking in these undercover videos, it must be BILLIONS $$$$.

This is a very important point you have brought up and hopefully gets amplified.

6. OhNoYouDont says:

Repost with link to transcript.

Jordan Fabian and Saager Enjeti of The Hill interview Donald Trump at The White House on June 24, 2019.

Note the first part of the interview, uploaded here, was for Hill.tv.

The second part was for print / online and was not recorded, but the transcript was made available.

7. listingstarboard says:

Was I just dreaming that the SCOTUS was supposed to rule on the Citizenship question now?

8. Dan Dan says:

ICYMI

I hear Carroll and Two Door Ford are co-authoring a book soon:

Surviving Imaginary Rape for Dummies. With a special foreword written by Michael Avenatti.

9. stats_guy says:

the war continues

I think these guys are doubling down on the open borders because they project that soon enough, 5 years, 8 years, they can achieve the dream on one-party rule. As the Ruskies used to say a correlation of forces (or something like that)…so we have Google and the social media, the print and broadcast media doing their part, and the many many people working toward the same end.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Providing comfort for children is a good thing.
      Too bad some Wayfair employees believe their politics are more important.

• Troublemaker10 says:

• Amy2 says:

They’re making beds, not cages. What an idiot she is. Let them walk out; I hear Target is hiring.

• Justin Green says:

I sleep in a queen sized cage, for the record.

Imagine the average low-IQ liberal, then realize that half of liberals are dumber than that.

• Risa says:

Wayfair doesn’t make the beds, they sell beds supplied by various manufacturers. Of course, AOC is so stupid she has displaced Blonde jokes in the American culture.

• covfefe999 says:

Good catch. Stupid Cortez said “made”. She can’t get anything right.

• Justin Green says:

Cortez’ constituents don’t know any different. If they’re even aware of her little logical fallacies, they won’t be bothered to research any of them anyway.

Her unpopularity and ultimate downfall will be the same as with most Democrats – a failure to deliver sufficient volumes of free stuff.

• They don’t care about the kids, one way or the other.

Rabble rousers have ginned up Wayfair employees in an attempt to force the company into dumping the Fed Govt as a customer, much the same way various groups in CA have blacklisted contractors who bid on building our Southern Border Barrier.

I hope Wayfair management keeps their resolve fires every one of them.

• Justin Green says:

If liberals were intellectually consistent, they’d send Planned Parenthood to the border to take care of the children, now that they support post-birth abortion.

That was sarcasm. Sort of. The fake outrage is nauseating.

10. Medicine Man says:

Where is Larry Sweikart? He hasn’t posted on Twitter since 6/18 or so.

11. Pretty interesting…
    Turnabout is fair play…
    =================
    DOJ files federal lawsuit against Omarosa, alleging she violated ethics law

• Justin Green says:

If only the IRS would prosecute Ilhan Omar for fraudulently filing joint tax returns with someone she wasn’t legally married to at a time when she was married to her brother.

12. George Hicks says:

Jim Jordan is looking for donations for his re-election. Definitely one congressman I am happy to contribute to!

13. Bert Darrell says:

I erroneously posted the below text on another thread but it belongs here.

Here it comes; the 999th stupid demoRat pla.

Pelosi cries: “think about the children” (as if they had been dropped from a passing cloud right on our Southern border).

Promptly followed by the infamous MSM, headed by the more infamous NewYorkSlimes (quoted by CNBC.com): “Acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders will resign, a CBP official said Tuesday, as the Trump administration faces furor over treatment of migrant children.”

Isn’t it amazing how the infamous MSM always know the exact reason why people do things such as, for example, resigning from an acting position? /S

Coming to you courtesy of the Pelosi Lying Orchestra.

• kaste668 says:

But killing children in or just out of the womb is ok.

• Bert Darrell says:

Kaste668: that is one of the many reasons why I qualified the plan as “stupid” Their whole strategy is based on persuading lofos.

• Justin Green says:

I do think about the 1.2 million children Nancy and her ilk ripped out of their mothers’ wombs in bits and pieces, selling their parts to the highest bidder afterwards.

The fake outrage is nauseating.

But Democrats like Joe Biden and Nancy have absolutely screwed themselves. Nobody like them will ever be elected again. They’ve dumbed down education and whipped up the lunatic fringe left to a point where Democrats are dead. This election marks the death of the Democrat Party and the rise of the Communist USA Party. Period. Neither one of these degenerates will be alive to see Americans killing each other over toilet paper.

14. Zippy says:

• nimrodman says:

“Sadly, a degree in Intersectional African Transgender Marxist Poetry just isn’t worth what it once was

Good one. I’m saving that.

My favorite that I used upthread is
      Post Modern Deconstructionist Lesbian Interpretive Dance”

• Justin Green says:

I didn’t know they offered 4-year degrees in bartending.

• covfefe999 says:

It’s never easy to pay off debt because to do it you have to correct your spending habits and you have to learn to live within your means and you have to come to the realization that you cannot always have or do everything you want. She hasn’t figured that out yet?

15. Zippy says:

The crash victims were members or supporters of the Marine JarHeads, a New England motorcycle club that includes US Marines and their spouses and ranged in age from 42 to 62.

Truck driver accused of killing 7 bikers was immigrant who should have been deported
    June 25, 2019

When an American is killed by a foreign national, it is not more tragic or painful for the family members and society than it is when a person is killed by a citizen. However, from a public policy standpoint, it is more outrageous because the death is usually avoidable, and in the case of an illegal alien or legal immigrant with prior convictions, it is 100% avoidable. We can’t pick our natural-born citizens, but we can pick our immigrants and we can and must remove those who are harmful at the first sign of trouble.

Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, was arrested on Monday by Massachusetts police at his home in West Springfield for the negligent homicide of seven motorcyclists in Randolph, New Hampshire, last Friday night. Seven bikers were killed, and three others injured when his pickup truck and attached trailer plowed into the motorcycles traveling in the opposite direction on Route 2.

According to local media, he has two prior DUI arrests, including one conviction in 2013, which led to his license being suspended for 210 days because he was tagged as “an immediate threat.” The other DUI arrest was just last month in Connecticut. He was also arrested in Baytown, Texas, on Feb. 11, 2019, on possession of a crack pipe.

According to WMUR, Zhukovskyy was charged for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and speeding in April 2012, but charges were dismissed. He also pleaded guilty to two drug charges in January 2017 for possession of cocaine and heroin, but just paid a fine.

In addition to the driving and drug charges, according to the Boston Globe, Zhukovskyy received a 90-day suspended jail sentence in Connecticut in 2015 for larceny after he admitted to stealing ladders and windows at a Home Deport warehouse.

16. Katherine McCoun says:

The first time President Trump has ever disappointed me since June, 2015. However, I am sure he has his reasons and must know something I don’t know. President Trump has gotten us this far and seems to see around the corners on issues. Let Trump be Trump and I will step back and believe there must be a good reason. Very tough for me to see it at this time!

Just to clarify: I support President Trump 100% and disagreeing on 1 issue, the very first time since June, 2015, changes my support of him and all he does exactly Zero percent!

• snarkybeach says:

He needs to be primaried but, like Miss Lindsey, Tillis has been supporting the president publicly. I’m certain Tillis will revert to RINOdom once reelected.

• NC Patriot says:

Tillis IS being primaried—–Garland Tucker—a political outsider, conservative, businessman–supports POTUS’ wall. I hate POTUS came out so early in Tillis’ support.
        I din’t want to support him. Tillis is a RINO—–Tucker wants to “drain the swamp”.

• #### Tillis, He’s a “open Borders advocate” Vote Sandy Smith

• NC Patriot says:

That ALWAYS happens in NC———–two running against Tillis will split the vote and he will cruise in to win the primary !

• “They” were T.R.U.M.P.E.D. and found their loyalty and hunger for American First!

• Deb says:

Could anyone from this district weigh in? Is this a case where we should go against the endorsement? PDJT could have many political reasons we won’t be privy too. We do have to compromise and make deals with the Rinos to get things done, as painful as it is.

17. youme says:

Politicians want them free to roam, hunting, maiming and killing American citizens

Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in the Pacific Northwest are taking the unusual step of criticizing Washington state’s new sanctuary state law and giving detailed examples of the danger they believe it presents to the public.

The office recently issued a press release which lists seven cases in which ICE requested detainers on criminal illegal aliens being held in local jails and those requests were ignored, many with tragic consequences.

• mikeyboo says:

When states/cities/counties are held financially responsible for these tragedies-and tax payers are made fully aware- things may change. I would add that officials who decide to violate the law should also be civilly and criminally liable.

18. youme says:

“At the end of the day, Edward Corr, 58, of Lakeville, Mass., Jo-Ann Corr, 58, of Lakeville, Mass., Michael Ferazzi, 62, of Contoocook, N.H., Albert Mazza, 59, of Lee, N.H., Desma Oakes, 42, of Concord, N.H., Aaron Perry, 45, of Farmington, N.H., and Daniel Pereira, 58, of Riverside, R.I., are all dead thanks to the systemic breakdown of enforcing current immigration laws.”

19. rustybritches says:

Reading Article this Am about another crooked Obama judge allowing the dems to go ahead with their lawsuit against The Trump Admin for the Emulument Case and I don’t understand how they think that works with anything the President is doing or has done, He does not count the amount of people who stays at his resorts and he does not give these people a free place to stay The merchandise that is put out by the Trump Admins goes toward his reelection campaign and how sad that the Dems cant leave him alone, I so wish that he would have Kerry and a few other people arrested and maybe they would stop this nonsense
    Obama must really think he is cute with all his shadow gov people doing what they are to harm the President and I just pray that AG Barr will finally see all the things this President has had to deal with and go after all of the people involved God Bless President Trump and his family and all the people who support him..

20. youme says:

A federal judge told US House and Senate Democrats they can begin collecting financial evidence this week about Donald Trump’s businesses for a lawsuit.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, of the US District Court in Washington, denied an attempt by the Justice Department to stop the Democrats from collecting information from the Trump Organization and to appeal early court decisions in the lawsuit, which tests the constitutionality of Trump’s business holdings while he serves as President.

The case is one of several avenues Democrats have to get to Trump’s financial records.
    Sullivan said the group of more than 200 members can begin collecting evidence June 28 through late September. Previously, the members of Congress said they plan to seek both documents and depositions from the Trump Organization.

But the Justice Department had hoped to take the case to an appeals court before the evidence collection began.
    “This case will be poised for resolution within six months; an immediate appeal would hardly materially advance its ultimate termination,” Sullivan wrote on Tuesday.

This may not be the end of the fight for Trump’s records, however.
    The Justice Department will continue to challenge the rulings so far and will attempt to take its challenge directly to a federal court of appeals despite Sullivan’s decision Tuesday. In a statement Tuesday, spokesperson Kelly Laco said the department will appeal.

21. jeans2nd says:

Anyone listen to the House Republican press conference today? Today’s presser was quite an eye – and ear – opener.
    The presser does not begin until the 7:11 mark. The first several minutes address the crisis at the border, and the Democrat’s bill in response to the crisis.

At the 10 minute mark, Rep Rogers details some of the poison pills Democrats have inserted into their border bill, which include no overtime for ICE agents, no DOD personnel at the border, no transferring of any DHS personnel to help with administrative duties, and more. But the reall kicker is at 10:44.

—>>> 10:44 – The Democrats want to put in a 2 year pilot program, to allow the UN to take over our CBP processing centers.

But Wait! There’s More!
    At 8:11 Rep Cheney notes
    —>>>the Democrats are taking uranium off the critical resources list, leaving us hostage to Russia to supply our uranium, which is used to treat breast cancer, among other cancers, not to mention national security.

Listen to the entire thing. Quite eye-opening. The Democrats are hell-bent on turning this country over to the jackals, and they have no intention of anyone stopping them, no matter what the cost.

• mr.piddles says:

“allow the UN to take over our CBP processing centers”

You can buy a helluvalotta Black Helicopters with 4.5 billion USD. Nice ones, too.

22. A2 says:

Yesterday, 6-25, marked 69 years when North Korea invaded the South and started what some call the ‘forgotten war’.

It was not forgotten in SK . On this day in 1950 the Korean War began when 75,000 soldiers from the North Korean People’s Army poured across the 38th parallel. By July, American troops had entered the war on South Korea’s behalf.

United Nations Command
    @UN_Command
    15h
    The Ministry of Patriots & Veterans Affairs hosted a commemorative ceremony in honor of the 69th Anniversary of the Korean War and to remember the sacrifices made by our veterans. We carry on their commitment and continue on the path towards peace and security on the peninsula.

Robert Abrams
    @DogFaceSoldier
    20h
    Just attended a very moving ceremony hosted by the Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs attended by many ROK and UNC veterans, as well as the Chiefs of Missions of our
    @UN_Command
    sending states. The PM gave an inspiring keynote address. 2/5

One ROK veteran gave his personal testimony on behalf of his fallen comrades, some of whom are MIA, and reminded us all of our solemn duty to never stop our recovery efforts until the last soldier is returned to their family. A stark reminder that freedom is not free. 3/5

The ceremony ended with the crowd of 5000 strong —all ages—standing and singing the song “6-25” (yes, a patriotic hymn just for this day) in honor of the sacrifices made which has enabled the ROK to become the vibrant and modern nation that it is today. 4/5

Read the thread at the account.

23. youme says:

Census case

24. sc conserv. says:

Mark Krikorian
    @MarkSKrikorian
    Jun 24
    So, @realDonaldTrump
    thinks hiring Sessions was a mistake but still hasn’t fired McAleenan?

25. LOL!

26. sc conserv. says:

Daniel Horowitz
    @RMConservative
    · Jun 23
    Let’s put aside the 50 national security, health, and economic reasons to shut off asylum (1182f) until backlog is cleared. We know Americans don’t matter. But even for the illegal immigrants. There is simply no way our gov’t can humanely care for 700k flooding our border.

27. youme says:

28. sunnyflower5 says:

Dems aren’t going to pass any financial relief for the border and facilities. They want the children to suffer and pump out their faulty narratives all for their politics.
    Rosie O’Donnell was talking about a planned protests at facilities across the country “for the children”, so those are coming.

• Justin Green says:

Since Democrats have promised to defend Planned Parenthood “at any cost” – it’s clear that they don’t care about American children, and especially African American children.

So, again, this should be thrown back at them with every single breath Republican Congressmen can muster. But apparently wits among Republicans in Congress are non-existent.

• mikeyboo says:

Justin its even worse than that. Most Republican politicians care little about the unborn or even the born.

• Justin Green says:

It is a shame that pure logic and reason have taken a far distant back seat to political correctness and PAC money.

It’s why after Trump’s second term, all my resources go to Convention of States organizations and secession.

• sunnyflower5 says:

No doubt Wayfair walkout is coordinated with Rosie ODonnell’s protests.

• Debra says:

What if the prior (2014) wave of ‘chillun’ waltzing into this country disregarded the toothbrushes and the soap because they had no desire to use them? What astute businessman doesn’t cut waste when he knows about it? What gives a woman whose ‘own’ kids accuse her of abuse, and of being slovenly, suddenly become outraged about same?

29. wtd says:

Editor Of Pro-#Hezbollah Lebanese Daily: #Iran And U.S. Are Already At War, Which Mandates Considering Attacks On All Western Interests In The Region

• Justin Green says:

All he and Iran have to do is stop killing innocent people and stop seeking nukes. I think Trump made that pretty clear.

Hezbollah, and their sister clan, CAIR, should be banned from the US.

30. Bogeyfree says:

Anyone listen to Jay Sekula’s program?

He thinks from their newly acquired FOIA info that it possibly points to the top guys.

Here is a snippet with the full audio below.

Your American Center for Law and Justice has uncovered a disturbing Deep State plot to undermine President Trump hastily initiated just weeks before he took office.

Today on the broadcast we discussed documents our lawsuits filed under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) uncovered, showing that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), under Director James Clapper, actively pushed to get new procedures in place increasing access to raw signal intelligence just THREE WEEKS before President Trump took office.

The emails and docs we uncovered show an extreme urgency to complete this before President Trump was sworn in. As you can see in a blog I just posted on ACLJ.org, the documents show ODNI’s Robert Litt told the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense’s Director of Intelligence Strategy, Policy, & Integration: “Really want to get this done . . . and so does the Boss.”

Who was the boss? Director Clapper? President Obama?

Raw signal intelligence means secretive info collected through signals that is never sent around until it has been filtered through analysts. These are some of the highest level, most closely held national secrets ever collected. But the Obama Intelligence Community opted to send it around to unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats.

Rather than analyze the data before disseminating it, they chose to disseminate first, and figure out what it contained later. That’s ludicrous, and very dangerous to national security. As Colonel Wes Smith pointed out: “The thing about intel is the more people that see it, the more chances you have for leaks, and for espionage.”

So why do this? Was it to bolster up a shadow government to undermine the incoming administration? Could this explain all the leaks that have been happening during this current administration? We were all in agreement that it’s clear the intent was to have as many eyes on the incoming administration as possible, in order to leak as much information as they could.

We also felt it important to point out that the judge that authorized that FISA warrant requested by the Obama FBI using the faulty, unverified Steele Dossier it new was salacious as justification to spy on members of the Trump campaign, is the same judge on our FOIA lawsuit that led to the uncovering of this new information.

You can listen to the entire episode here.

31. H. Hawke says:

• Justin Green says:

He’s a district judge in the DC district. There isn’t a single thing in DC that isn’t dirty, except the live entertainment for Congress.

• Lulu says:

Filthy dirty – I’m at the point where I assume almost all federal judges are compromised and corrupt.

I’d like to see the DOJ, FBI, and judiciary all completely cleared out.

• linda4298 says:

Ephesians 6:12
      “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

King James Version (KJV)

• Your Tour Guide says:

But he’s wearing the right color of tie.

And, who does his eye makeup?
      Maybelline?

• Ivehadit says:

What is so disturbing is who in the heck that is wonderfully qualified is EVER going to run for office that has run a business, etc when their lives are raked over the coals…especially when the truly guilty are walking free and then there’s congressmen MAKING OUR LAWS who become multi-millionaires on our dime?!

This is outrageous. President Trump deserves civil protection on this, imho.

32. sunnyflower5 says:

I can’t stomach AOC— she’s posting photos of herself crying at the border, from a visit a year ago.
    She doesn’t want to solve a thing. The Wayfair walk-out will lead to job loss and the children are denied comfort.

• yucki says:

Maybe she’ll burn out fast.
      Or burn out Nancy Pelosi’s tolerance of this demonbrat.

• covfefe999 says:

I wonder how many employees will walk out. Because if I worked for Wayfair I absolutely would not .. and I’d encourage others to stay on the job and I’d make sure that the CEO knew who was staying.

• Justin Green says:

Well, it’s much easier intellectually to buy votes with other people’s money than it is to mount a reasoned defense of smaller government.

How many times has Trump shut down the government trying to get the degenerates in Congress to cut spending and secure the border? And yet, with record tax revenues, Trump is blamed for the deficit.

Unbelievable. But that’s the dishonest, intellectually challenged world we live in.

• Debra says:

Border patrol is using metal headboards for caging material? Is that what you are talking about, lady? Do you ever conjure up the image your words portray in your lack of imagination . . .?

33. OhNoYouDont says:

• nimrodman says:

Yeah, this is why I cringe when I hear the Idiot Press describe every fentanyl haul as “enough to kill 2-1/2 million people”

… and there were sketchy incidents of Arab types caught beyond the fence at public drinking-water reservoirs the past couple years

I hope every municipal drinking-water treatment and distribution plant has a goldfish aquarium on steady feed in their office as a canary-in-coalmine early-warning strategy.

Because you’re not going to detect it on the salinity or pH meter, guys.

Just sayin’

34. Ilcon says:

I’m having second thoughts on AOC.

Wonder why no one has ever proposed this idea.

• Justin Green says:

If we were just more open-minded, we could eventually evolve and adapt to water-born parasites and disease from third world countries.

Freezing water to save for later is just xenophobic.

/S

35. nimrodman says:

Ah, the travails of the crust-less-sandwich class

Today’s calamity? Swimming pool water too cool for my “tanned” friend

Geroge Clooney to harried worker: “You know, my friend [Obama] is a tanned guy, he doesn’t like cold water.”

36. Troublemaker10 says:

I have not read the full peace plan (only seen reports in it). However, Jared Kushner’s introduction about it was interesting.

the peace plans of the past were always political peace plans, this is a business peace plan. So this is a new approach that has not been tried before.

At first I was only luke warm to it, but if ever a plan like this were to be tried….now is the right timing because there is support from several middle eastern nation states for it.

Unfortunately (yet as expected) the Palestinian leadership are vehemently opposed. Since part of the economic development involves their neighbors (regional economic connection plan), however, there will be great pressure from other nations in the area to agree to it .

May be interesting to watch.

37. rf121 says:

38. Ilcon says:

Anyone with Twitter needs to tweet this to Sandy ASAP.

39. Ilcon says:

40. Ilcon says:

Poor kid.

41. This is really brilliant. I just watched Jared’s intro (thanks for the video link Troublemaker) and this is heads and shoulders above anything anyone has ever proposed for this region. Improve people’s lives through economic development. jobs, education…it;s actually common sense but quite revolutionary for this region.

In the meantime, the Dems are busy turning everyone into a victim. It’s like they are the past desperate for recognition. I am hoping they just sink into the swamp never to be heard from again. I hope for the country, and the world, that they disappear for awhile, at least until they enter the 21st century…they are so ’60’s.

BTW, I was very impressed by Jared, Recommend watching the speech, link above, only 22 minutes long. Worth watching the whole thing…i felt excited about the potential for the Palestinians.

• mikeyboo says:

I think there is virtually no potential as their leaders have already publicly rejected the plan.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Palestinian leadership is so against it that they wouldn’t even attend the peace workshop . However, there are Palestinians interested in it.

The problem for Palestinian refusal is in the design of the plan. There are regional economic investment connections to the Palestinian investment plan. Other neighboring Middle East countries also have economic gains to be made. There may be a lot of pressure from those Middle East countries on Palestinians to agree to it .

• Justin Green says:

Jared is well-meaning, but fundamentally misunderstands negotiating with Muslims.

You don’t do it. They will take your money, time, food, energy, and weapons, and the following week you will be getting your arms back, pointy end first.

• Arrest Soros says:

Actually I think it is you who misunderstands what Jared Kushner is trying to do.
        JK knows the Palestinian Authority will not consider any peace plans under any circumstances.
        So JK is bypassing the PA and appealing directly to the people, who have the most to gain from economic improvement.
        JK is wedging the PA against the people.
        Smart move. A move that PDJT would make.
        Don’t be surprised if Palestinian people start to protest against their own government, urging them to consider the proposal.

42. Ilcon says:

Neil Bush.

Reminder: Lyin’ Ted and Lil Marco are both Bushies.

43. WeThePeople2016 says:

We shall see.

• iswhatitis says:

I’m so numb to tick tock’s, shoe’s dropping, walls closing in – that until I hear the thud on the floor from the drop – I just don’t pay it much attention. Otherwise, all I can sse is a blur of shoe’s dropping, walls closing, ticks tocking, and the like – all without the “payoff”.

So.. hope it’s true – and I’m sure to hear it when the shoe thuds. Until then, can’t say my ears will stay “perked up”, as they need a rest… 🙂

• Vito Romano says:

Phuket Sean !

The only BOOM will be at the Boom Boom beach bar in Phuket .

44. Troublemaker10 says:

• Justin Green says:

Liberals have perfected making logical fallacies seem clever.

But, the genetic fallacy is still the genetic fallacy.

Brian Stelter is a degenerate.

• Justin Green says:

Of course, if Stetler is being serious, it’s amazing he would try to use Google to find out about Google’s illegal and tortuous malfeasance.

45. Troublemaker10 says:

Tom Fitton comes in at 2:56.

Intro monologue to next segment starts 5:31 for John Solomon’s segment starting at 8:45 on what’s going to drop tomorrow. It involves Samantha Power emails with same anti Trump bias as Strozk and Lisa Page which he says will trouble Americans.

46. CNN_sucks says:

Just like Bernie Sander, Mussolini started out as a socialist. Both prey on malcontent. Both has no brilliant ideas and took control of a country. Dangerous men. Vote PDJT 2020.

• Justin Green says:

Well, colleges won’t teach you how liberalism led them to increase tuition by near double-digits for the past 20 years.

People may have some justified anger, but they have no clue as to why they are angry or how it is mostly government’s fault.

47. Troublemaker10 says: