Shifty appears with for an interview with Furrowed Brow to push the impeachment narrative etc.  Within the interview Shifty talks about lengthy coordination and careful planning with Robert Mueller for a scripted July appearance.

[Prompted to 05:38 just hit play]

Shifty, Pelosi and Nadler have to be very careful with Mueller to avoid exposing the coordinated enterprise behind the two-year Rosenstein, Weissmann and Mueller scheme.  It will be interesting to see how they plan it out. [If Ever]

Likely they will only bring Mueller under VERY carefully control; and they’d probably prefer a panel approach where scripted Mueller confidants can bookend him during any questioning.  It’s highly unlikely Schiff would attempt to use Robert Mueller as a stand alone witness in a public hearing.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, President Trump, Russia, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

184 Responses to Sunday Talks: Shifty Schiff Outlines Coordinated Plan With Mueller For “Testimony”…

1. Screaming Eagle says:

I just love watching these traitors continuing to pull their hair out to keep the hoax alive. And the deep-staters are like a snake caught in a tackle box, every move they make adds on another hook. May they rot.

2. I agree with Mr. T; I pity the fool who follows what Schiff says (or Obama, or Schumer, or …yep, all of them…career criminals all).

3. Lamont Cranston says:

Tick, tock, tick, tock. ” It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing.” 👌

• Joemama says:

Will you apologize for calling people who believe there will be prosecutions idiots, if you end up being wrong, 6 months down the road?

I will acknowledge your wisdom, if I prove to be wrong.

Then I will go exercise my 2nd amendment right for removing a criminal government. I doubt that I will be alone.

4. john edward lorenz says:

they do understand Republicans get to ask questions

5. GenEarly says:

I can see the “whites” of Shiftys Eyes, will someone please shoot an indictment on him soon???.
    This has to come to “Fruition” AG Barr. Tic Toc time is running out for US too!!!

6. Rick Caird says:

I believe that Mueller cannot testify because he knows very little. He was a mere figurehead and was named solely to distract from Weissmann and his cabal. Further, I claim Weissmann was hired, but not announced, until Mueller was named. This whole investigation was a setup from the get go.

• tucker7518 says:

Mueller reading from a teleprompter made him look like he knew very little. Then, he ran off, and wouldn’t answer any questions.

7. 6x47 says:

Robert Mueller came across in his public statement as a doddering old man who lost his fastball long ago. It was difficult to believe he actually did 2 years of hard work on the investigation that bears his name. He was, in the most literal sense of the word, a figurehead.

Andrew Weissman was the real special counsel.