Team Trump Raises $24.8 Million During Re-Election Kick Off…

In the 24 hour period surrounding the Trump/Pence 2020 kick-off the RNC is reporting supporters of President Trump raised a whopping $24.8 million.

WASHINGTON – President Trump’s re-election effort raised $24.8 million in under 24 hours, the Republican National Committee said Wednesday morning, announcing new numbers tied to the president’s kickoff rally in Orlando, Fla.

The RNC said the funds were split across the Trump re-election campaign and two joint Trump-RNC fundraising committees, Trump Victory and Trump Make America Great Again Committee.

The Trump campaign and the RNC together raised more than $75 million in the first quarter and had more than $80 million in the bank at the end of March. The next quarterly reports are due in July.

The 24-hour haul underscores Mr. Trump’s fundraising command and how the GOP has coalesced behind him after shunning his unconventional foray into the 2016 presidential primary. His incumbency has enabled him to partner with the Republican Party to seek six-figure individual donor checks. (read more)

~ RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Melania Trump, President Trump, Tea Party, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

110 Responses to Team Trump Raises $24.8 Million During Re-Election Kick Off…

1. Dennis Leonard says:

And they had set a goal of 7 million,great news.

2. Fake Nametag says:

Still not tired of winning!

3. SoCal Patriot says:

But…but…but…Bernie and Sleepy Joe both raised $7 million.

4. margarite1 says:

And I bet most of that was from ordinary people….not billionaires trying to buy influence for their crazy schemes..

5. Rynn69 says:

This is America. Everything about President Trump’s America First platform is 100% American. The Democrat party platform (and all they talk about) is a three-headed hate platform:

1. Hate Trump
    2. Hate Whites
    3. Hate America

Anyone who see this as an a-ok platform has to ask themselves: Does anything good ever come about of starting with hate?

6. William Schneider says:

Let us all find a way to support this President financially. IN oregon this is my primary way to support the president-along with prayer daily. Awesome first day fund raising!!!

• margarite1 says:

You’re in Oregon? When I heard that Trump might target Oregon all I could think was I’d do anything to be part of any group that gets to see him in person.

• pwwatson8888 says:

We went – saw him in Wilkes Barre PA – great time for all. MAGA

• UberRight says:

I hope he does target Oregon. Republican politicians here are so weak that Democrats win. Hopefully President Trump can help the Republicans grow a spine.

• William Schneider says:

I certainly hope to see Trump if he comes to Oregon. Of course Oregon has voted to allot all our electoral votes to the candidate who gets the most votes nationally-not to the candidate who gets the most votes in Oregon. So essentially my vote in Oregon is of little value in national election except by adding to grand total vote.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Whenever I go to the Trump winery or Trump Intl hotel I tell hubby we are making our contribution to the Trump family coffers. Next week I’m going to the golf club where I shall make another contribution 😎😎😎😎😎. Rather give it to them than anyone else I can think of.

• Laure says:

I have been making monthly auto pay contributions since 2015…after the 2016 election, they gave us the option to continue the monthly contributions for 2020…so I did…just in case…https://www.donaldjtrump.com/contact/

7. SwampRatTerrier says:

Why that’s a Quarter Billion Dollar$.

8. Dutchman says:

An idea?
    Whenever PDJT has a rally, have a ‘tailgate party’, with a big flatscreen to watch the rally, and attendees putting $ in the pot, to donate to DJT reelection,

Details to be arranged?

9. 17CatsInTN says:

“The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” ~ RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel

There’s a reason for that, Ronna. I hope you’re paying attention. You and all the rest of the RINO’s.

10. lying propaganda democrat and mainstream media are hate president because president love’s
    America and doing a excellent job,
    more you hate him but we love winning,

11. hard masada says:

This why he is someone who’ll STAY CALM AND KAG ON! Quick on his feet with the Zingers!!!

12. Right to reply says:

Faux News has sunk to even lower levels today with their pro Communist propaganda and fake polls!

• III% says:

What if that is part of the plan of people voting for Trump? I know if I ever bothered to answer a poll (which I might closer to election) I would lie my behind off and tell them I am voting for whatever radical is up for the dems, just to mess with them. It’s none of their business and I’d lie to them with no compunction at all, just to see everyone melt down again!

• FL_GUY says:

Long gone are the days when you could get an accurate poll. There was a time when people answered their phones and their doors. Remember door-to-door salesmen? I do and it’s been gone for over half a century. Today, there are actually laws against it.

Back in the 80s, telemarketers turned people off of answering their phones. Caller ID came about to screen calls (for an additional fee of course) and the telemarketers figured out a way to spoof them with fake numbers. So, I and millions of other people simply do not answer unknown numbers and let it roll to voice mail.

Thus, due to the change in culture, it is impossible to get a real random sample that has any degree of confidence (a statistical sample MUST HAVE a high confidence interval to be predictive). The polls today are simply agenda polls with FAKE DATA to manipulate people who buy into polls, either to depress them or manipulate them.

President Trump has talked about it numerous times: FAKE NEWS and FAKE POLLS. An attempt to create a FAKE REALITY. But, there is a difference between a fairy tale and real life. Real life was on display in Orlando on the 18th and the tally of the donations in 24 hours. That’s reality.

A couple of hundred people show up for the D-Rat “front-runner” vs 10s of thousands of people, in the rain no less, for President Trump. What is reality? What is the validity of these “polls”. That would be junk polls with no validity.

• webgirlpdx says:

True that, Florida Guy. Until my last breath, I will not believe Clinton actually won the ‘popular’ vote either.

Remember on election night how they refused to call Georgia, Florida and a couple of other obvious Trump states until the polls in the far West closed (OR,WA,CA) so it wouldn’t look like such a slaughter for her.

CA was shoving illegal votes in the machines like there was no tomorrow. Luckily for us there was no tomorrow for them….only for us and our new Pres. Trump.

• I am starting to believe that the news networks need to make this presidential election look like a close race. That way their talking heads have garbage to talk about, they can charge a lot for campaign ads, they can sell books, and they can spend countless hours analyzing “this close race.”

13. Logger says:

CAUTION: Team Trump needs to be extra careful about any and all donations. Deep State would love to send foreign donations to trip up Trump. Once you see their evil M.O, you can’t unsee it.

14. alliwantissometruth says:

Funny how huge Trumps rallies are and how anemic democrat “rallies” are, yet the last election the dems took the House, and some of Republicans endorsed by Trump lost

Remember all the Republicans that won and then by magic, poof, many switched to dem wins?

Vote fraud looms large, and the President and the Republicans better be on top of it this time. You know damn well the dems will pull out all the stops, as this one is the biggie

• FL_GUY says:

You wrote: yet the last election the dems took the House….

Did they? I say not. When it takes 2 to 3 weeks after the polls close for an election to be won by continuing to “FIND” votes, that is not a win. That is fraud.

I too hope that something is being done about it before 2020.

• alliwantissometruth says:

I didn’t say the dems won the House. I said they took the House, and yes, by fraud I’d bet

And we agree, something better be done, because fraud will be on steroids this next election

15. Kleen says:

One of my hobbies is to trigger the mentally unstable Marxists. So, I will definitely donate for that reason alone. Come on, lets top that record? $5, $10? Are you in?

I will also sign up to receive Trump’s campaign updates and to volunteer. I’m 100% in!
    I will be block walking again.

16. Kleen says:

We must not take anything for granted. Get people to get out and vote.

Mentally unstable Marxists will be totally invested in voting fraud. Watch out!

17. Eric says:

My God this week must be awful for the trolls.

18. Query says:

All the money in the world will be useless unless we get compulsory voter ID.
    Especially in winner takes all electoral college States.

19. chuckyschmucky says:

Uh-oh, look for “money in politics” to once again become an existential “threat to our democracy”. It had become a complete non-issue over the last ten years or so, when — coincidentally — Democrats were massively out raising Republicans. During that time, it’s difficult to recall any mention of it in the corrupt leftwing media as being an evil that needs to be stamped out.

Seems the Electoral College has become the biggest threat to our democracy, but perhaps with Trump’s fundraising success, “money in politics” will make its way back up to the top of the list of threats to our way of life.

20. B Woodward says:

I only wish that 25% of my donation didn’t go the the Republican National Committee. From FEC records it appears that anywhere from 77% to 93% of contributions are spent on operating expenses, and the balance includes support of RINO’s who oppose President Trump.

The donation webpage states, “75% of each contribution to DJTP, to be designated toward either its 2020 primary (which shall be the default) or 2020 general election account. 25% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account. Notwithstanding this allocation formula, a contributor may designate a contribution for a specific participant or participants.”

However there is no place in the online process to designate that you want 100% of your donation to go to President Trump’s account.

21. facebkwallflower says:

Would not donate to anything RNC UNLESS they stipulate funds will ONLY go to TRUMP endorsed candidates.

22. Lester Smith says:

No wonder he’s losing in the poles 🤔really.

23. Magabear says:

Darn, if I had sent in my .2 million it would’ve been an even 25M. 😄

24. GSparrow says:

P Trump can’t be bought like other politicians but some extra donation cash from individual donors is always appreciated I’m sure.

POTUS sent an excellent tweet today about Hope Hicks having to testify again and spend more money before Nadler’s Judiciary Committee while Hillary was given a pass for actual wrongdoing. (Paraphrased)

The video clip below should be labelled, “The Beauty and the Dem Beast.” It shows Hope and the waddling, power intoxicated Dem Beast entering the Committee room at almost the same time.

25. Scott Brooks says:

This Trump guy seems to know what he’s doing. I like it.

26. 335blues says:

Time for me to put my money where my big mouth is and cut a check for as much as I dare spare for the re-election of Donald Trump. In the weeks after his election in 2016 I said
    ALL HE HAS TO DO IS KEEP THE PROMISES HE HAS MADE AND HISTORY WILL REMEMBER HIM AS ONE OF OUR GREATEST PRESIDENTS.
    He has kept almost all of his promises, and accomplished some awesome things that were not even on the list. Four more years at this rate, and he will not only be the greatest in my lifetime, he could be in the top five or so all time.
    I want to acknowledge and thank GOD for giving America a President Trump because I was praying really hard for someone to save us. :-}} May HE grant us four more years!

27. In for 0.0001%! Anybody see my name on the jumbotron?

28. Lester Smith says:

TRUMP IS A POWER HOUSE

29. BobC says:

I’m sitting here in England keyboarding this. I should say that I’m sitting here in the smoldering ruins of my country caused by the worst Prime Minister ever, whose name I can’t say or write without throwing up, aided by a parliament with more members than fleas on a scabby dog. Add them all up, multiply by a thousand, and collectively they still can’t come close the genius of President Donald J. Trump.

My day begins with a visit to CTH for the brilliance of Sundance and those who comment here. Then I visit the White House site to read what is really being said on other matters in order to get ahead of the fake news of the day. I watch all videos of the President at events,foreign visits, impromptu pressers, and most of all the rallies which are never less than inspiring.

I believe I’m not alone in my admiration, even fascination, with your President. There are millions like me in the UK and all around the world who look to Trump to give us hope that there is a different and brighter future that he inspires us to fight for. God has bestowed a great gift on America and it is radiating out to the ends of the Earth.

30. richard mcdonald says:

All the recent polls showing PJDT loosing to Biden, et al and he raises $24.8M in 24 hours? Doesn’t add up.