Thursday April 25th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

299 Responses to Thursday April 25th – Open Thread

1. DanDeplorable says:

“Help those who . . .”

“Jesus Finished Everything . . . “

2. citizen817 says:

• He is literally the in-Pope. I am more and more alarmed. The Church has survived bad Popes before but….

• Bendix says:

I’ve been increasingly alarmed myself, and I’m not even Catholic.

I remember vividly, watching his first address to the crowds outside the Vatican as Pope.
        He said the words, “Let us pray”, and there was instant silence!
        Hundreds of people, and quiet, but for one voice.
        All that faith, I fear it is being wasted.

3. citizen817 says:

Unbelievable…
    Happy Cursday!

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Rebellion Against Pauline Authority

One of the chief reasons why so many sincere religious people are left in doubt and uncertainty as to salvation is because the organized Church has rebelled against a distinct and important revelation from God to us who live in this present age. This revelation is found in the inspired words of Paul, in Rom. 11:13:

“For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles. I magnify mine office.”

Many minimize that which the Word of God magnifies here. They insist upon following Peter rather than Paul, failing to see that Peter’s authority concerned the now-rejected kingdom of Christ on earth over Israel and the nations. Our Lord had said to His twelve apostles:

“Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration, when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, YE ALSO SHALL SIT UPON TWELVE THRONES, JUDGING THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL” (Matt. 19:28).

Surely there are no twelve tribes in the Church today, nor was any provision, specific or implied, made by our Lord for “apostolic succession.” This dogma is built upon the unscriptural assumption that the Church today is the kingdom which Christ established when on earth, and that our ministry today is but a perpetuation of that which the twelve began.

The fact is that the ministry of the twelve was halted by the rejection of the King and His kingdom and that the apostles themselves finally agreed to turn their proposed Gentile ministry over to Paul, that other apostle, to whom had been committed “the gospel of the grace of God” (Read carefully, Gal. 2:2-9 and Acts 20:24).

If only the confused religious masses could see that when Israel joined the Gentiles in rebellion against God, when the world’s sin had risen to its height and all was ready for judgment, God revealed “the exceeding riches of His grace” by saving Saul, the chief of sinners, and sending him forth as both the herald and the living example of His grace! Thus he writes:

“Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound, BUT WHERE SIN ABOUNDED, GRACE DID MUCH MORE ABOUND: “THAT AS SIN HATH REIGNED UNTO DEATH, EVEN SO MIGHT GRACE REIGN, through righteousness, unto eternal life, by Jesus Christ our Lord” (Rom. 5:20,21).

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Galatians 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
    3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
    4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
    5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:
    7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;
    8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
    9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
    21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

• TMonroe says:

“Read carefully, Gal. 2:2-9 and Acts 20:24”

About a month ago, the post here offered Stam’s perspective on those verses:

“To Paul particularly was committed “the gospel of the grace of God” which we proclaim today (Acts 20:24). Peter recognized this (Gal. 2:2,7,9)”

Acts 2 describing events at Pentecost and Acts 10 describing show that the Holy Spirit committing the gospel of the grace of God to Peter as well; even Galatians 2:7-9 appears more to bear out a division of mission fields than Peter waiting on Paul to have a clue about the dispensation of the grace of God (also cf. Acts 15, in which Peter as in Acts 10 describes the relation of receiving gospel, salvation “by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ”, and the Holy Spirit for both Jew and Gentile).

Acts 10:44-47 “Of Peter still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those hearing the word. And the believers from the circumcision, as many as had come with Peter, were amazed that the gift of the Holy Spirit has been poured out even upon the Gentiles. For they were hearing them speaking in tongues and magnifying God. Then Peter answered, “Is anyone able to withhold the water to baptize these who have received the Holy Spirit, just as we also have?””

Acts 15:7-11 “And much discussion having taken place, Peter having risen up, said to them, “Men, brothers, you know that from the early days God chose among you for the Gentiles to hear by my mouth the word of the gospel, and to believe. And the heart-knowing God bore witness to them, having given them the Holy Spirit, as also to us. And He made no distinction between both us and them, having purified their hearts by the faith. Now therefore, why are you testing God, to put upon the neck of the disciples a yoke that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? But we believe ourselves to be saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same manner as they also are.””

Keeping all this in mind, reading about a supposed ‘Rebellion Against Pauline Authority’ by “the organized Church” that means that so many sincere religious people are left in doubt and uncertainty as to salvation” doesn’t seem to bear out.

Citing Romans 11:13, Stam contends that “the confused religious masses” as they’re called at one point “insist upon following Peter rather than Paul”.

Note that Stam leaves off the second half of the sentence of his thesis verse for “Pauline authority”. Let’s put it back and see it if makes a difference: Romans 11:13-14: “13Now I am speaking to you the Gentiles. Therefore indeed inasmuch as I am apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14if at all I shall provoke to jealousy my own flesh, and shall save some of them.”

We already know about his being sent to preach the gospel of grace that God chose the Gentiles to hear the first from Peter and having made no distinction between them and the believing Jews (Acts 10:44-47, Acts 15:7-11). What we see here is an explanation from Paul to the Gentiles of why he would magnify or glorify his ministry (Gr. doxazō, to ascribe weight by recognizing real substance): to get Jews who were stumbling in their pursuit of righteousness (Romans 9:30-10:3) to sense the aroma of Christ (cf. 2 Cor. 2:15) and be led to Him and be saved.

Romans 9-12 and the whole chapter contain many verses about salvation of both the Jews and the Gentiles the same way (citing Abraham and Moses time and again): by grace through faith as a gift from God (cf. Eph. 2:8-10). The apparent insistence on special, exclusive authority related to the gospel of grace that isolates and elevates Paul over and over — along with what seem like strawman arguments that there’s some grand battle waging where Peter is being chosen over Paul on salvation matters — seems to me to point to any confusion coming primarily from Stam et al. rather than the organized church.

5. Lucille says:

Happy Cursday!

Animal photographer Alex Cearns based in Perth, Australia, loves to photograph dogs. They’re her favorite animals and it’s safe to say she’s a crazy dog lady https://www.houndstoothstudio.com.au/

Nothing makes Alex smile more than spending time with dogs and laughing at their zany, adorable antics, and they are the inspiration behind her latest photography series, ‘Happy Pooch Face’…

6. dogsmaw says:

7. Garrison Hall says:

8. citizen817 says:

• millwright says:

Obviously not ” Titantic Thompson’s ” grandson !

• BigMamaTEA says:

Okay millwright…..ya’ got me on that one……from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_Thompson (one of the few times I use wikipedia, for stuff like this

Alvin Clarence Thomas (November 30, 1893 – May 19, 1974) was an American gambler, golfer and hustler better known as Titanic Thompson

In his own story, published in Sports Illustrated in 1972,[2] Alvin Thomas, listed as a co-author, said:

In the spring of 1912 I went to Joplin, Missouri, just about the time the Titanic liner hit an iceberg and sank with more than 1,500 people on board. I was in a pool room there and beat a fellow named Snow Clark out of $500. To give him a chance to get even, I bet $200 I could jump across his pool table without touching it. If you think that’s easy, try it. But I could jump farther than a herd of bullfrogs in those days. I put down an old mattress on the other side of the table. Then I took a run and dived headfirst across the pool table. While I was counting my money, somebody asked Clark what my name was “It must be Titanic,” said Clark. “He sinks everybody.” so I was Titanic from then on.

• nikkichico7 says:

Awwwwwww … 😂🤚 … that was soooooo cool 😎👍‼️

9. citizen817 says:

10. citizen817 says:

Cursday…

• nikkichico7 says:

I LURVE this video … soooooo adorable ‼️❤️‼️ …. that’s a good workout that guy’s getting …. so cute‼️

Reminds me of dinner time at my house with five brothers and one sister .. 😐 …

11. nwtex says:

Wednesday at the “She the People” presidential forum in Houston, Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) defended Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) anti-Semitic comments about AIPAC.

Cory Booker Defends Rep. Omar’s Anti-Semitic Comments: Criticism Of Her Is “Reprehensible”

Booker Defends Omar: Criticism of Her Is ‘Reprehensible,’ ‘Trafficking in Islamophobia’
    Apr 2019731

• piper567 says:

tex, hope someone “gets that on tape”.
      what a dumba$$.
      good campaign material.

• millwright says:

And now for a word from our script writers ….. what an obvious softball lob ! At least the interlocutor’s set-up was far better tha Booker’s highschool drama answer !

• kyblue says:

Gee whiz. Would this batch of pandering idiots just zip it?
      Criticizing her is Reprehensible? Leave it to a liberal to tell us to face hate with silence.

• BigMamaTEA says:

nah……this is going to be fun! Watching all these weirdos attempt to “out-left” each other…..”They’ve” (politicians) been pulling this crap for eons…..they all went to the same training-school or something…..

remember…….how refreshing it was when & ever since Trump started on the campaign trail? I think, maybe even since he got elected….he gave a rally speech…where he talked & “acted” the Mr. Roboto-politician….that BOTH parties do.

• nikkichico7 says:

Cory the commie can stuff it .. 🤨👍❤️🇺🇸❤️‼️‼️‼️ .. and leave the USA if he doesn’t like it and take the miserable harridan with him … don’t let the door hit you on the way out ya bum .. 😡

• Dave says:

Nikkichico, normally for Cory, on that door hangs a sign that reads “Mens”! Did we forget that one? The dems have more skeletons than a haunted house! Can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I think the dem primary debates will be highly entertaining!

• Bendix says:

They support themselves, other Democrats, “immigrants”…
      Americans, not so much.
      Why is he even talking about a Representative not in his district?

12. Lucille says:

Pianist Shai Maestro & Saxophonist Chris Potter – “All The Things You Are” by Jerome Kern
    Live at Festival Au Gres du Jazz – La Petite Pierre, France.

13. Garrison Hall says:

My father’s bird dog was named Prince. He’d raised him from a puppy and Prince loved bird hunting every bit as much as my Dad did. He’d been in my life as long as I could remember which, at age 4 or 5 wasn’t that long . . . Still, he was a constant, a backyard playmate who I knew loved me. Prince even let me eat from his good dish on occasion and once, when it was chilly, he let me climb into his doghouse where he kept me warm and I went to sleep. I woke up only after hearing my Mom frantically calling my name. She thought I was surely lost when I was just nappin’ with my buddy Prince. One day Prince went away. I didn’t quite understand why, although I heard my Dad say Prince had been killing a neighbor’s chickens. That, of course, broke country folks rules so my Dad was expected to either kill Prince or find him another home. He did the latter and so suddenly my playmate and doghouse companion wasn’t with us any longer. One day my Dad took me for a ride into the country. We drove for what seemed like a long time until we came to a farm. There in a pen was Prince, as excited as ever to see us. I thought he’d come back home with us but we just petted Prince for awhile and then we left. Driving back home, my Dad suddenly pulled off the road. He reached over and hugged me real tight. I was too young to full understand, but I knew something was wrong with my Dad. It was the first time I ever saw my father cry.

14. nwtex says:

Snuggles = love ❤

15. MAGAbear says:

For the first time in my life I voted for the Washington Capitals to win a playoff series (I dislike the Carolina Hurricanes owner), and what do the Capitals do? They freaking lose in game 7 in double OT!!!!!! $#@%!!!!!

Figures that the Caps goalie, the guy who didn’t go with the rest of the team to the White House a few months ago to be honored by PDJT for winning the Cup last season (he’s a SJW wingnut), sucked tonight. PDJT could’ve stopped two of those goals. :/

16. nwtex says:

17. nwtex says:

That’s a whole lotta loot.

18. nwtex says:

Huh?

19. nwtex says:

Just a wee bit too much house for my taste.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Who’s house, nwtex?

• nwtex says:

umm you don’t want to know 😎

• nikkichico7 says:

Yeah we do … is it your house? …. if so …. it’s fabulous … post you’re address and we’ll all come stay with you for awhile … and bring our floaties … and snacks, and … stuff

….. 😃👍 …. just say the word 😉 … (psssst it’s … yes … 🤫) … ❤️

• nwtex says:

I will say tho…….it’s nearly a 16000 sq ft residence with a very expensive renovation which took 5 years. And i know some ppl will say it is a huge waste of $ however i look at it differently.

I look at the home and see what the project did for the economy, just think about it… the contractors, sub contractors, the architects etc plus all the trades who employ sooo many people and then there’s even the truck drivers who deliver the material etc and the local restaurants, and food trucks who’s daily receipts increased and just all the rest of it.
        Even the local gas stations etc etc etc. Don’t forget the interior design staff and furnishings on and on and on. So bottom line….I say YAY good on them nice job and enjoy your home.
        😎

• BigMamaTEA says:

Totally agree nwtex. We’ve got some of those size homes here too. (But ours probably cost less per sq. ft to build around here)

• nwtex says:

Lovely, I bet. I’d be so skeered in that size of a residence. There could be dozens of strangers living under the same roof and one would never know. Or bad guys breaking in thru any number of entry points! Run for the hills.

The monthly expense for the grounds and inside staff alone must be ummmm a hundred thousand or more wouldn’t you think? I have a friend with a 35 unit apartment and the water bill alone per month is over 10K soooooo these two are keeping the economy rollin right along, eh.

btw you certainly are the sleuth aren’t you 😉 I’ve know research is your “thing” and i will vouch for you any day!

• BigMamaTEA says:

“They” spent 20M.over 5 years with renovations, and bought the land next door….for privacy and vineyards (or something) So you’re right nwtex.

• nikkichico7 says:

.. 😳 … Looks like a military barracks …

• nikkichico7 says:

… am I too old to enlist ❓ ….

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes; you are too old. Mystery solved. Should I tell? It’s not a big deal, as long as they aren’t criminals, and honestly earned their $$$…who cares? More power to ’em.

She’s eventually going to get too old, without a lot of “catwoman surgery” to keep everything “intact”….and his style of music will fade also.

• BigMamaTEA says:

And I’ll add…….can’t take it with ya’ and spend it if you got it! (Although….I never understood those sisters being famous for baring skin…..although, I guess dear departed daddy gave them a lifestyle they had become accustomed to….and every couple of generations seems to have a “glamour-girl-type.”)

• BigMamaTEA says:

Besides….she needed to have that # of rooms to turn into a closet, to get her big azz in there! LOL! She needs larger up-top so she doesn’t fall over when she walks.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Oh, and he probably needs that music studio he added. And WHO would build that size of a house without a pool? So, of course, that place needed a POOL!

• nwtex says:

That’s their mama’s doing….the glam thing and a little sexy to go along with it. She groomed them. She, since a young girl was interested in fashion (her mom owned a boutique) and glam and the girls grew up in that world. The girls and their mom opened their own boutique when the girls were in their late teens.
              That aside, mama is a master of promotion and a brilliant business woman. She created this empire form nothing.
              When she and her, now long deceased, children’s dad divorced she had nothing. Nothing at all. She used credit cards and had to borrow to keep afloat. She realized she needed to turn that around. So she worked night and day getting her new husbands (Bruce) name out there so he could generate income.
              Albeit, Bruce’s name was known from the Olympics but he wasn’t doing anything with it. So she turned him into a motivational speaker. Working around the clock putting together press kits and sending them out to everyone imaginable. He began getting speaking engagements and they then were out of the red.

Then she, at the suggestion of a girlfriend, got the TV thing going. Everyone in that business knows how powerful she is and an ACE negotiator.
              I just like to see (and admire) people who look for solutions and don’t quit looking til they figure it out and make it happen. So I give her mucho credit 😎

• nwtex says:

She is and has been studying to become a lawyer. So there’s that.
            Quite unusual in the world she is involved in. But she is doin it. Go figure.

20. nwtex says:

Oregon judge to block new Trump abortion policy which would see doctors at family planning clinics barred from referring patients to abortion providers
    24 April 2019

21. rrick says:

Last night I made a mistake. In response to Smiley’s post about Ron DeSantis, I had confused DeSantis with Rick Scott.

22. smiley2 says:

White Dusk

watercolor

2013

Joseph Alleman ~ American (Utah) ~ Contemporary ~ Realism ~ Landscapes~ watercolor and oil

more, here…

Nightfall

watercolor

2006

🙂

23. Dora says:

Paul Cornoyer – Rainy Day in New York (1922)

24. Dora says:

I don’t mean to be an “I told you so”, but as soon as they started allowing homosexuals to become scout masters, I predicted this would happen.

Now, let’s see if this gets as much coverage as the scandal in the church.

25. Homosexuals should never, ever be allowed near children. The gays are the ones who need counseling and they should not be counseling, teaching, mentoring, instructing, coaching, advising children at all, AT ALL !

• amwick says:

So gay bashing is a thing… I get it.. it really makes me sad… and a bit angry. Personally I don’t think there are facts or studies that support this point of view…BTW I had a lesbian gym teacher as a child. Every single kid at that school adored Ms. T… every one. We were too young to think about gay/not gay. We loved her as a teacher… simple.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I don’t think anyone can can lump all gay people together like that……A PERV is a PERV…..

Some of my greatest, most caring, loving & giving friends are gay…..That is like saying every teacher…must be a PERV because they’ve chosen to be around kids for their careers.

IMO…I’m so sick of the defining into groups and being labeled anything. As I’ve been on my now approaching 15yrs of serious researching….I’ve watched, say from back in the ’60’s – forward…..the definitions becoming more far-reaching and harsher, as far as “defining societal groups.” (it’s been intentional IMO) It’s like each group has to out-do their previous generation……and then, at this point, we have some percentage of each group radicalizing…which actually in the end, hurts THEIR cause. (i.e. the Baptist-mafia, the “womyn’s” movement, the snowflake-whiners, both political parties, the gay-radicals,BLM…..etc)

Even every “cause” that fund-raises… has met their original charter, long ago…and now become, if they’re big enough…..a million-dollar payroll now. Almost ALL of the long-thought of righteous charities and foundations need to be disbanded…..and on and on.

• Mandy says:

Lots of younger ones have been saying this for a while: “We live in satanic clown world.” I agree with that point of view…

Does it please satan when people – especially people who claim to be Christian – advocate for evil?

Is aiding/abetting the normalization of evil the same as ‘advocating for’ evil?

I think it is…it’s ‘soft advocacy.’ The ‘soft advocates’ aren’t in the streets marching in parades, but they’re nonetheless advocating FOR the normalization of homosexuality.

I’m reminded of Matthew Chapter 7, I think it is…..you know, where Jesus said to us:

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

AND THEN I WILL DECLARE TO THEM, ‘I NEVER KNEW YOU; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'”

and, of course, also from Matthew 7 where Jesus said to us:

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”

When you put the kind of ‘soft advocacy’ of evil that we see ALL AROUND US today into the mix, it’s much easier to see how broad the way and how wide the gate, isn’t it…

26. kyblue says:

This woman calls herself the ‘fat sex therapist.’ She has all kinds of interesting views 🙉
    She says Ronald Reagan made her fat, fitness instructors are Nazis, well, just about everything
    She says is bizarre.

• BigMamaTEA says:

kyblue……..FTA: “Women’s and Gender Studies” …..WHY? And just how do you make a living with a Degree in THIS subject????!!!!!!

• Dave says:

That fat sex therapist, at first glance, looked like a dead ringer for comedian Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias, but I recently read that he lost 400 pounds, and Fluffy always wears men’s threads!

27. kyblue says:

Jussie Smutlett’s two ‘attackers’ file a defamation lawsuit Against the actor’s legal team.

Did the actor every pay the Chicago police department back for time wasted?

28. kyblue says:

Well he finally did it.

Creepy Joe stuck his foot (not his mouth this time) in the race..

29. nikkichico7 says:

God’s Faithfulness
    APRIL 25, 2019

1 Thessalonians 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Ever since the heavenly Father created time, everything has been in flux—everything, that is, except God Himself. The environment changes with the seasons, and in a similar way, our life also goes through seasons. Some are filled with joy, while others are characterized by difficulty. But the Lord is faithful, and we can always take comfort in knowing this.

Faithfulness is one of God’s unchanging attributes. It means that He always does exactly what He says He will do and acts in accordance with His nature. He can never deny Himself, so when He promises to “sanctify you entirely” (1 Thessalonians 5:23) you can count on Him to make you more like Christ—even using the painful seasons of life to do so.

God’s unchanging nature and faithfulness are the foundation of our hope. Because He won’t change His mind about our salvation, we have the assurance of eternal security. Since He is the sovereign Ruler of the universe, we never have to fear that our world is out of His control. His plans were formed long ago with perfect faithfulness (Isa. 25:1) O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.,) and no one can frustrate them or turn back His hand (Isa. 14:27 For the LORD of hosts has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?”)

Because God is faithful, we can have peace of mind in any circumstance—even in the face of death. Although we will change with time and the seasons of life will come and go, our faithful God is always the same. Since we belong to Him through Christ, He will never forget, neglect, or abandon us. He has promised to preserve us “complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Thessalonians 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.) and He will do it.
    intouch.org
    Dr. Charles Stanley

30. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
    Psalms 23:5 (KJV)

31. nwtex says:

Good grief. It’s never ending idiocy. To what depths will “they” sink.

32. nwtex says:

Build The Damn Wall@Twister7096
    3h
    Replying to @JoeBiden

Obama and Clinton have gotten away with:

Uranium One
    Benghazi
    Solyndra
    Fast & Furious
    IRS targeting
    Cash to Iran
    Rigging a primary against Bernie
    Illegally storing emails
    Paying for a fake dossier
    Lying under oath
    Spying on Trump

And Trump was the one under investigation?

33. Katherine McCoun says:

Interesting to see full uniparty hard press for mandatory vaccinations for our children.

34. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

35. nwtex says:

36. nwtex says:

hahahahahahahahahahaha❗

‘Get woke, go broke’: Vegan cafe that boasted about charging male customers an 18% ‘man tax’ and seating women first is now closing down 🎯
    24 April 2019

A vegan cafe that charged male customers an 18 per cent ‘man tax’ to highlight the gender wage gap is closing down.

Handsome Her, in Melbourne’s trendy Brunswick, made headlines in 2017 when it announced it would tackle gender inequalities by charging men more and seating women first.

But the cafe, run by green activist Alex O’Brien, announced it would shut up shop on April 28, after just two years of trading.

It was not immediately clear why the cafe, billed as a safe space for women and lesbians, is closing, but it has faced widespread backlash for it’s perceived reverse sexism. […]

37. nwtex says:

• Mandy says:

That would be my guess, Andy. Remember in England they put a young kid who was arrested for putting bacon on a mosque doorknob into a cell with a bunch of muslims and they killed the poor kid.

It’s just another of the satanic state’s way of punishing its enemies. Problem is, once you know you’ll be murdered – by the state via their thugs – for MINOR things, some folks will decide to do MAJOR things instead and go down in flames. Think NZ….