April 22nd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #823

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

911 Responses to April 22nd – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #823

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

🌴 — Easter Holy Week Blessing to you All — 🌷
    (Treeper Prayer Post for Sunday and Monday)

”He is not here; He has Risen! ”
    “Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” 🌴
    —–Luke 24:6-7
    ———————————————————————————————————————-
    🦅 MAGA—KAGA
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray…..

🌟 “I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
    With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” 🌟
    — Psalm 16:8
    ———————-
    ***Praise:
    ……. Donald J. Trump is our President of the United States of America
    ……. President Trump is willing to take slings and arrows for us WeThePeople
    ……. President Trump has been totally vindicated re: Mueller report
    ……. No Collusion…No Obstruction—PTL! (Of course we all knew that, but now the public knows)
    ———————-
    🙏 Pray:
    — for Blessings for President Trump as he has his well-deserved R & R in Florida
    — for extra protection for President Trump and MAGA Team
    — for clueless ones to wake-up to truth regarding Mueller report
    — for our Fighting Patriots ….standing their ground against Opposition
    — all illegal voting
    — our American WALL
    — for our Military, Border Patrol, ICE, LEOs, Border Patrol Horses and border dogs
    — for those in Tornado Alley and other severe weather situations
    — for the 5 year old Minn boy, Landen, quick healing
    — for persecuted Christians around the world
    — for those who have lost their loved ones this year including Angel families
    — Trump/MAGA Storm Coming
    — Victory Over Evil
    ————————————————–
    🦅 “On Easter Sunday, we proclaim with joy….”Christ Is Risen.” ” (2018 Easter message)
    🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸

2. citizen817 says:

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

6. citizen817 says:

• jx says:

Release the Kraken!

• Sentient says:

Bigly

• winky says:

What is costing our country greatly is all the ILLLEGALS pouring across our border every single day.

• nimrodman says:

“The same child is brought across the border with an adult multiple times …”

Border Patrol Identifies Thousands Of ‘Fraudulent Family’ Cases

More than 3,000 fraudulent family cases have been identified by U.S. Border Patrol in the past six months, demonstrating the lengths to which illegal migrants will go to abuse U.S. laws.

“It’s very clear that the cartel and smugglers know the weaknesses in our laws. They know that family units and unaccompanied children will be released with no consequences for their illegal entries,” acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan stated when he visited the U.S.-Mexico border near McAllen, Texas.

• Sharon says:

Winky I see you are still trying to bash our President anyway you can! Go over to the lefty sites you will be happier there!

• winky says:

Sharon…..do you not think the Dems will pay greatly at the polls for all the illegals they want coming across the border? Why is this bashing the President?
          In addition there have been many who have expressed their disappointment here on the border situation but I do realize his hands are tied somewhat.
          I am far from a lefty but I am not a bully either and if you are going to tell me to go to lefty sites you should probably IN ALL FAIRNESS tell all of the other people who “liked” my comment to do that too.

7. citizen817 says:

• Dennis Leonard says:

From CNNBusiness,these people love to spin,double talk,click bait headlines,

Slowing US growth could be good for investors. Here’s why

New York (CNN Business)1. US first quarter GDP: The first report card of the year for the American economy is due on Friday. Hold tight.
      Investors will be watching closely after worries about a global and US economic slowdown weighed on their minds at the start of the year.
      The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta estimates 2.8% real GDP growth in January through March, while analysts polled by Refinitiv forecast an average of 1.9%. A weaker than expected GDP reading could pull stocks and other assets lower.
      Government stimulus, like tax reform, boosted the economy last year, but that’s now petering out. The US economy is widely expected to grow at a slower speed in 2019 than last year’s 2.6%.

First quarter growth tends to be weaker due to seasonal factors. This year, the data will also reflect the partial government government shutdown, the longest in US history, which started in December but went on for much of January.
      But Friday’s GDP number is only the first of three, and revisions are common, so any initial reaction could be short-lived.
      “Slowing down is fine, as long as there is no recession,” said Brent Schutte, chief investment strategist at Northwestern Mutual.
      The more than 4% annualized growth figure the United States reported for the second quarter of 2018 was certainly outside the trend. GDP slowing to what many economists say is a more sustainable level will keep inflation around 2%, the Federal Reserve’s target, and will prolong the economic growth cycle, Schutte said. On the back of that, fears of an impending recession are letting up, he added.

8. citizen817 says:

• suejeanne1 says:

I feel that President Trump’s poll numbers ought to go incredibly higher because any normal person watching all this has got to admire the guy for everything he gets accomplished every day – pushing, persisting, trudging along and making good things happen every day for Americans – and although I think that a stratospheric, unheard of level of positive responses seen in polling, I also think the news media that hates President Trump so much will distort and misreport.

Just going to keep praying for him along with everyone else here – and also praying in thanksgiving to see these other positive comments!

9. citizen817 says:

10. citizen817 says:

President Trump interview
    with Eric Bolling
    recorded 4/11 (12:45)

11. citizen817 says:

12. So true.

The dems are not the party of legislators.
    They are the party of investigators.
    Evil, lying, treacherous, seditious, treasonous ones at that!

But anyway, Shalom to all here and hope all of you had a great Resurrection Day in the Joy of Jesus.

Let us not forget the survivors of the Sri Lanka bombings. Their day didn’t go so well as ours. God bless them every one and have mercy on them.

• WP did not place this comment where it was intended to be as a reply to:

Citizen817’s post up thread…

Despite No Collusion, No Obstruction, The Radical Left Democrats do not want to go on to Legislate for the good of the people, but only to Investigate and waste time. This is costing our Country greatly, and will cost the Dems big time in 2020!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2019

• Dutchman says:

Actually, the dems are only the party of investigations when “Trump” is in the Oval office, when Obama was in, not so much.
      2 of their IC officials lied to Congress, and the American people, and apologised, his AG was in contempt, used Executive priviledge to block subpoenas, and on and on.
      The compare and contrast is truly mind boggling.

• Maquis says:

They aren’t investigating though, they are making a mockery of our Republic, “resisting” the Citizens’ will and interests. They are destroyers of Righteousness, takers of Human Lives and enders of Nations. They are truly monstrous.

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

15. Robert Smith says:

16. citizen817 says:

• NJF says:

Oops. That’s gonna leave a mark.

• Robert Smith says:

Hey, Bob — look your “friends” are leaking.

They’ve watched you screw targets, enemies, rivals, innocents, and even supporters for years. And your friends are going to enjoy this a lot.

• Jase says:

So, Mueller embedded analysts in his own office, or in Horowitz’ office?

• boogywstew says:

Horowitz’s office. .

• Maquis says:

I’m not sure of that… It was prompted by Strzok’s departure from the SC fraud, and appears engineered to maintain a surreptitious continuity with the FBI conspirators, a role played by Strzok before he had to leave Muleface’s team.

I wouldn’t put it past Mueller to spy on the IG investigation, but that doesn’t really follow from the predicate event in the tweet, if it was Mueller spying, wouldn’t he have the information coming to himself?

• boogywstew says:

My mistake (maybe?). I forgot to add a question mark after my “Horowitz’s office” comment. I was trying to make sense of the Paul Sperry Tweet myself. I agree with your comment.

• Troublemaker10 says:

The only person who should have been given summaries of the ongoing investigation was Rosenstein, then Barr when he took over.

Someone needs to explain this one. Sounds very swampy to me.

• Dutchman says:

IIRC, the I.G. can use LE when he needs them, and TYPICALLY would use FBI agents, although he is not, I THINK, limited to ONLY using FBI agents.

Still, swamp being the swamp, sounds like something they would try.

And, Horowitz being no dummy, apperently caught them. They, the big they, have done a lot to piss off Horowitz and are liable to pay a price for their Hubris.

17. Robert Smith says:

• All Treepers were pretty much human behavior profiling experts on this one. LOL

• Troublemaker10 says:

Not shown in this video, but after the Q&A was done where Barr put the media in their place, Rosenstein grinned for a long time. I wasn’t sure how to interpret that.

Rosenstein is still a mystery. Why did he appoint a special counsel? It seemed more like Mueller was his boss than the other way around. I still wonder if he was being blackmailed by the deep state.

• Dutchman says:

Rosie, soon after taking position as dag, signed one of the FISA warrants. At that point, his dingus and bells were on the chopping block.
        Hence he had no choice but to go along with the coup. He may not have been a willing participant, at his recruitment, its unclear.
        McCabe may have tricked him into signing it, much as he tricked Flynn into the intrrview. Once he signed that warrant, he HAD to work to support the coverup.
        I Think,….

• Where there is stink, there is Clinton Crime Syndicate, purveyors of dirt and death.

• Robert Smith says:

There are some people that start smiling or even laughing when they get nervous.

18. Rynn69 says:

Week #10 since AG confirmation:

Mr. Attorney General Barr,

Americans know the refrain “truth, justice, and the American way.” Truth and justice are integral to the American way. We ask that you remember the Americans who are counting on you to restore truth and justice, both alive and those who have died to secure the American way:

America is crying out for justice. AG Barr, we are cautiously optimistic so far. Will you restore justice in America? America is watching.

• SALUTE!
      SEMPER FI!
      SHALOM!

Okay friends, especially our military Treepers. this one’s gonna kinda tear you up.

Vietnam Tears

I stood and I watched as a mother cried,
      when she had heard that her son had died.
      He didn’t die because he was sick,
      or he didn’t die because he was in a wreck.
      He died doing what he felt was right.

I watched a father try to hold back his tears,
      His son had lived only a scant 19 years.
      His son had died nine thousand miles away,
      And what was there left for a father to say?
      He got down on his knees and said a prayer,
      His brave son knows his father did care.

I stood and watched as a little girl cried.
      She didn’t understand why her brother had passed on;
      Why he never again played with her on the lawn.
      Looking at the little girl’s tears I knew,
      That her big brother died fighting for you and me.

~ Author Unknown ~

• Good On ya’ Angelle. Damn…

If you ever get to Washington, DC, go to Arlington, YOU must spend 1 hour at the Tomb of the Unkowns…1 hour!!! That is 2 Changing of the Guards.

Angelle, Be Forever in God’s Magnificient Love for another!!!

Hand Salute
        Shalom

• eagle:

Have to admit, kinda ripped me posting this one. Makes you want to go up to every one of those people, embrace them and pour out a river of God’s kind heart of soothing comfort and compassion.

This song has special meaning to me because I have a bunch of scars that no time can begin to heal, not even ones of years ago. Contrary to what some say, time is NOT a healer of all wounds. Not even close.

Will be going to WDC at some point ahead, but not to tour, at least this time.

There is no cemetary quite like Arlington!

Hand Salute!
          Semper Fi!
          Shalom…

…and God speed, good brother!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Angela,

Thank you….from the heart…..

We remember our brothers lost…..yes we fight for our country…but mostly we fight for our brothers who were in the fight with us……

Remembering their blood….. in the jungles and in the sand…..

We must never forget those who fought for us or their families.

Semper Fi

• Gunny…

And thank you! For your service too!

“…but mostly we fight for our brothers who were in the fight with us…”

A good hard-core, deep point not heard or discussed in non-military circles of society.

You know how so much of American society treated returning VN vets. It was atrocious and shameful. America hated that war. And yeah, like a million others. I understand all the politics of the war, PLJ’s dishonesty and lies to the public, all that.

So people looked down on young men going to VN. But surviving vets coming home, at least some of them, would know just what you said about brothers. It’s a piece of military heart that is part of that brotherhood, kind of a sacred thing unknown to much of the civilian world.

I am not ashamed to say that the video I posted brought tears to this ole man’s eyes this morning. I have to do this every week; I’m driven to it and I promised Rynn69 that as long as they posted that every week, I would post my response reply….as long as I have breath in this body…and sometimes, that gets precarious these days.

I usually write something new every week, but I stumbled across this poem early am this morning and knew, that was the one for this week. Last week in my own written message I had 3 bullet points: *improvise, *adapt, * overcome. I don’t even have to explain that to you because you know that motto. You know what it means and have lived it.

Appreciate you, soldier!

Salute!
          Semper F!
          Shalom! Always and forever…

• One more thing Gunny:

All of you here at the CTH have no idea how much I appreciate the discussion and camaraderie with every one of you.

My past is of the nature of extreme, hard-core training of the discipline that demands us to trust nobody…no matter what…anywhere, anytime and in any place, excepting those rarified, incorruptible, trust-worthy souls inside our closest orb of confidential trust. The best of the best of ops all know this true and tried 101 principle.

It was not an easy thing for me to get on here at the CTH and share my thoughts of heart and soul.

Been through too much betrayal to casually trust people. Average peoples’ words and opinions don’t mean horse-shit to me. (I welcome our wonderful Ad Rem’s option to delete this if she wants. You gotta appreciate her for a job well done!)

Having said all my breath here, pretty sure you can read me.

I have to admit, sometimes I wonder if I made a mistake to get on here, open my reasoning of heart and thoughts…because so much of my past experiences….which include American government intrusion in my life that was devastating.

Don’t know why I’m saying this to you…but so be it.

I view you, a USMC Gunny Sgt…faithful and true to the mission at hand…the kind of faithful service all of us honor!

Again…especially for you today:

Hand SALUTE!
          SEMPER FI!
          SHALOM!

May God bless you and yours this day!

AS

• Reader says:

Angelle,
            The scars of the soul, inflicted by humanity (men or women),
            do change us, yes.

But as you know, sooner or later, down the road,
            or up the hill,

There are those ‘glory’ moments,
            That fill the soul with renewed hope,

and help the scars fade a little.

Yes, many times the pain inflicted has been so severe,
            so devasting,

There is no other choice but to seek new paths in life.

Sorrow remains, yes, for what could have been, have been,
            or might have been.

Regret, for those who had to be left behind:
            for those who chose not to follow good.

You have come to The Last Refuge, and post hope and faith to all who read.

If your path in life had been different, you may not have arrived at this point/place.

It may take years, decades, or many decades: to deal with the hurt, rage & anger
            at peoples’ cruelties, deceptions, acts of violence, intended murder, etc.

But at last, when everything else has failed to rid the soul of pain & grief, we
            fall on bended knee before the Father, and as His Son said Hanging on The Cross:

Father, forgive them: They knew not what they did.

• Reader:

A wonderful, heart warming summation…and thank you kindly for it.

There are very good friends that pray for the Lord to heal my heart from the trauma of so many occasions across the spectrum of losses of various things, people…living scars.

This may sound crazy, but a part of me knows it is not good to be absolved from all pain of the past, even the present. These things run deep, and from them, I draw out of my heart, soul and spirit to write what I do, to reach out to others in their need in a way I never would if I were free from all pain and had no deep scars.

I have countless people over the years that have said that what I write and what I share with them has encouraged them and strengthened their resolve to keep going with a renewed hope in their pursuit of life before God.

Is all the hell I’ve trudged through for decades worth that for them? You bet! I would do it all over again if I had to because ultimately, it was the Lord’s blueprint and written book for this life….otherwise, not my will but Your will be done.

Sometimes the Lord appoints His people to suffer pain, losses, fiery trials for the sake of others…Paul best understood this concept when he wrote….”death in us that you may have life.” That is potent.

So here I am at the CTH/LR…and you’re right, under different circumstances I wouldn’t be here, blessing Treepers and being blessed by Treepers…

…like yourself! 👍🙂

Shalom
              God speed
              Always and forever!

• Reader says:

Angelle,
                I have been thinking about you all morning, and came back to this post to write you
                a few more thoughts.

First, you are correct in saying some of the scars will remain.
                Just as the original flesh was destroyed, and is gone forever, the different ‘skin’
                that covers the wound is quite different than the original.

This scar tissue is much harder and deeper
                than the original ‘skin’ that covered the flesh.

What good is this to us as Christians?

Having fought the “privates”, “corporals”, and “sargants” of ha’satan’s dark army,
                they can never again penetrate (or wound) the soul of The Believer.

One then continues on, wrestling with the forces of darkness ( “lieutenants”, “captains”,
                and “majors”).
                By this time in the Believer’s Life: There will have been major Chaos according to
                Worldly standards.

But the True Believer following The Resurrected King Jesus understands all things.

By the time a True, Blood Bought Believing Christian hits the opposing forces of darkness comprised of “colonels” and “generals’,

There are going to be times of fasting & prayer, for The Lord said only by Fasting and
                Prayer can these be driven out. (His Disciples at that time were unable to accomplish victory over the deeper & darker forces of evil).

Just as The High Angels Gabriel & Michael had to join forces to withstand ‘the prince
                of Persia”, there are times when The Believer needs re-inforcements to withstand the
                onslaught.

You have found that here at The Last Refuge ( a Treehouse where one can go & play
                & have fun).

The Apostle Paul said if The Believer forgives things, He will forgive: and if The Believer remits the sin, the sin (consequence/judgment) will remain on the sinner.

I shall tell you, I have seen people taken from this earth, entire families cursed for
                generations (death of first-borns), illness/afflictions/plagues affecting the evil-doers, and many other things too deep & dark to put into print here.

In all these things, I with-held my hand from Vengeance.

All I could do was turn Anger into Construction: Make Beauty from Ashes.
                In whatever way, and however the way, in which The Lord Instructed and Led.

Sometimes it took decades to see God’s Word come to Pass: Vengeance is Mine,
                saith The Lord. I will repay.
                And He did.

Sometimes in ways so shocking even I could hardly understand it.

But I did learn. That Truly, He watches out for us, and He does Recompense All
                Things. Vengeance and Judgment (here on this earth, here and now) to those who
                did wickedly,

And Goodness and Mercy to Those Who Love Him.

Shalom, and Happy Passover.

• I am wonderfully overwhelmed by your spiritually insightful comment of words which I whole heartedly agree 100%

Your comment tells me where your geunine heart before our God is. I don’t usually get this kind of deeper response, but from a very, rare few.

It is amazing that one arch-angel needed the help of another when you think that God could have just breathed one breath of His Holy Spirit and destroyed all opposition. But He chooses, by holy, perfecting heavenly-designed will to stretch the battle out….hence, several plagues on Egypt before the final, killing blow against Egypt’s first-born.

Daniel and Ephesians are the 2 quintessential books highlighting spiritual warfare. It is amazing how the Lord balanced Old and New Testaments!

But vengeance, belonging only to the Lord, is about to be revealed in shocking and explicit manners and fashions that will rock the lip-professing, carnal, idolatrous so-called house of God in the earth on its heels. But few spiritually discern the times. Many sleep in darkness, complaceny and slothfulness.

As Isaiah wrote…

Lord, Your hand is lifted high to strike but they do not know it. Also read ISAIAH 42:14!

Appreciate your deep sharing of heart and spirit so much!

Shalom and God speed!

AS

• Again…God bless you for your words and the sharing of your heart and spiritual understanding. The Lord has given you wisdom!

Shalom!

• Gunny:

Apologize and sorry if this is an overloading of our discussion…

I’m not going to put out my particulars of service, branch and whatever here on CTH.

But I will say this:

My draft number came up pretty low…less than 60s. Then again, in another round it came up high. Go figure. Kind of confusing. Didn’t care.

But nevertheless, coming out of a staunch Christian family (which I am so grateful to God for being blessed to be born into), back in that day, they didn’t need to draft me because I volunteered…my apptitude tests were far above average…so I signed an agreement for longer term service. It just seemed to be the thing to do, even if I didn’t fully understand the rotten political dynamics and lies of the day. This was my country and nation to serve, and if necessary, sacrifice for. All this as a very young green bean.

Call it naivete or whatever, my heart and love of country was in the right place. It is how I was raised.

To me back then, it was God first and above all…then family and country. Call me a simpleton as today’s prog-liberal-leftist-socialist-marxist GD’d party of the ruling elitest oligarchy would condemn me as, but shiiit! on them!

I was a nonconformist in my youth and I am the same still yet today…and not one damned bit ashamed of that.

Somehow, though I don’t know you personally, me thinks you know and understand what I am saying.

Semper Fi!

Goodnight Chesty wherever you are! RIP!

• Yes Rynn69. “Americans are crying out for justice.” It’s actually a deafening roar. Yet, that pollster, forgot his name (anyone ?), was on Cavuto saying his focus group in LA is proof EVERYONE just wants to move on. BTW: He was gushing thanks to Cavuto for permitting him to be on the air.

• dallasdan says:

IMO, Cavuto wants, desperately, to move-on. He was an eager clarion of Mueller’s charade, willfully impugning the President while masquerading as an objective reporter and responsible provider of opinions thereon. His shame and dishonor increase with each revelation of the many-faceted fraud committed by Mueller and his deep state operatives.

Like numerous other talking heads at Fox whom I admired in the past and have been outed as blatantly biased antagonists of the President, he is dead to me.

• This whole farce from beginning to its present state seems to me to be like a sieve. The trash cannot pass through. It truly has become a separating of the wheat and the chaff. People you once trusted have disappointed, some more, some less.

That’s why the ultimate trust is in God Who oversees it all 24/7.

Shalom!

• This WHOLE Farce as you call it is beginning to Stink like a field of fresh COW DUNG!!!

DON’T Forget — These people want to move on because THEIR CAREERS DEPEND ON IT and Cavuto was one of the worst!!!

HE HAS “MUY TITO BOLLOS”!!!!!!

• You are being kind with language here by saying cow dung. And respectful to the site. Bet I know what you REALLY wanted to say.

Some of these media people have utterly lost their way and gone off the deep end.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Cavuto’s a gas bag…..and I imagine he is getting hit with incoming on a daily basis and does not like it…

Maybe trying to “pretend” contrition….screw him too..

Screw him and ……..his partner in crime Gasbagorino….Mr.” my sources tell me”..

Their schitc is old news……both should be sent back to the mailroom…..or to the head to scrub toilets…..

• Coldeadhands says:

Cavuto has been owned lock, stock and barrel by the CoC from the get go. Keep in mind, he has editor rank at FOX… news doctor…vile.

• warrprin1 says:

I am a very late arrival to this exchange but wish to express my complete agreement with all of you – about all of it, reaching back to the betrayals from the 60s and onward. Please, Warriors, accept my boundless gratitude to you for your Service to our nation, for your devotion to each other, and for unselfishly sustaining the wounds inflicted on body, mind, and spirit.

We have lived long enough to see a man of truth and honor elected to be our President.
          In the time since the 2016 General Election I have had to harden my own heart against repeated sorrow from the steady stream of surprises, sprung on us by the Neil Cavuto types, as each one has revealed where his or her loyalties truly lie. In this home we have parted company with them, by our choice.

The exposure of so many of these individuals, and their sponsoring organizations, arrived like wave upon wave of discouraging surprises early on, as President Trump’s Administration was achieving lift-off, and even yet it continues. Each one of us here in the Treehouse can name an entire cast of characters: public personalities, writers, “journalists”, ad nauseum – who have delivered nothing but enthusiastic, smarmy applause for the attempted take-down of our lawfully elected President.

With this newly forged heart of steel, no more discouragement is allowed. I dismiss the gamers out of hand, and appreciate all the more, the millions of men and women of fortitude and genuine patriotism. These are the men and women with the eyes to see the truth. May the Love and Protection that only our Father God can offer bless, comfort, and provide for each one of you.

19. Greg says:

I think Comey is still a player behind the scenes. I was puzzled why Mueller decided to include the section about Sarah Sanders making a seemingly inconsequential statement that many FBI agents had lost faith in Comey. I surmise that Comey was offended and asked his mate Mueller to include the press secretary’s retraction in the report as payback. We know that Comey deliberately exploited the new administration’s chaos to get the Flynn interview. You can bet he was part of the ruse to get Session’s to recuse and we know he got the Special Counsel appointed because he leaked memos. So the Mueller report is very much his creation. He and Andy Weissmann must have celebrated last week

• Troublemaker10 says:

Bingo! The origins. And, Collusion between Clinton campaign, FBI/DOJ players, and the media were all part of it.

• GB:

Don’t know. But credible or not, he makes some good points and injects some common sense.

I still say Lady Justice must get to the Uranium One particular. That is a YUGE key somewhere. That would be aiding and abetting the enemy and good for a charge of treason.

The dems putting the whole Russian collusion thing on Trump while being guilty of that very thing themselves/herself-HRC is a commonly understood and used tactic of deflection. What better tool than to accuse your opponent of your own sin. The negative feed on that is once you bring up the Russia collusion thing, it potentially can become a mirror of your own nefarious doings. The whole Russian collusion thing got a lot of people paying more attention to the UO thing. It can backfire. We’ll see.

In light of this, if it is so, another question to ponder would be one of order.

Was it BHO to HRC, or HRC to BHO to get some dirt started. Podesta is a snake of snakes and is a major player, not the chief, but still, a major player.

It’s just going to take some time to unravel more of this, bit by bit, piece by piece.

20. tuskyou says:

EXCLUSIVE: Katz Networks, a unit of the E.W. Scripps Co., has set May 8 for the relaunch of the iconic TV brand Court TV, and unveiled its programming schedule for the network as well as courttv.com.

Weekday programming will kick off at 9 AM EDT daily with live, gavel-to-gavel coverage, legal reporting and expert analysis of trials across the country. Yodit Tewolde will anchor trial coverage from 9 AM-Noon, Julie Grant picks up from Noon–3 PM, followed by Seema Iyer from 3-6 PM, all times EDT. The first trial the network will be covering will be announced shortly.

CourtTV is coming back in May. I was glued to the OJ trial when this channel was active. Could this be in preparation for upcoming events? I want to see the “Spygate” devils tried, convicted and executed.

• Yeah! NUREMBERG. STYLE. TRIAL!

Can you imagine the viewership numbers? It would be epic and probably break all records.

Okay, I’m with you on this one!

• YES it could however HOWEVER, some are forgetting that the malcontents are going to be tried BEFORE A MILITARY TRIBUNAL…They will have their own attornies HOWEVER, there will probably be NO extension of any kind due to the exculpatory evidence that is going to be used against them.

And it WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE BROADCAST TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN TO A POLITICAL CANDIDATE AND THEN PRESIDENT.

This is due to the 2nd EO that President Donald J Trump Signed when coming into office…

NOTE: Gitmo just got being updated with $2,000,000.00 RENOVATION…Always said they will leave that island in some other form than standing!!!

• tuskyou says:

It should be broadcast on every channel but CourtTV is a good start. I read about Gitmo adding extra cells and IIRC a handicapped cell but this was something I remember reading a while back.

• Robert Smith says:

I think we should be very clear here – if the coup members and Deep State do not suffer serious consequences jail, execution or otherwise they will not even pause to continue their take down of Trump and America.

“They” have declared all-out war on this country. To keep them at bay for even a decade. They must be crushed.

• graphiclucidity says:

Cameras are not allowed in federal courtrooms.
      That’s why you only see court artist portraits during federal trials.

21. Dutchman says:

Happy and safe Easter, treepers. It does seem like the Big Ugly has really started, and its gonna be BIGGER, and UGLIER than we even imagined.

Rudy is a good lawyer, AND a good politician, and seems to be saying the Mueller report is so WEAK, he and POTUS don’t NEED to issue a formal rebuttal.

Its so obvious its a poorly written pile of crap, that why dignify it with a point by point analyses?

Like when a Defence attourney declines to present a defence, because the State hasn’t met the burden of proof.

CAN be a ‘dangerous’ tactic, but in this case, maybe appropriate. Nothing is going to derail the Dems behavior in the House, certainly not such a rebuttal.

Does the President now exert executive priviledge, on these requests and subpoenas from House Dems? As we have seen, they have no enforcement mechanism, ala Holder.

Is it time for him to say “Enough is enough!”,…..?

22. citizen817 says:

23. Yes Dutchman and the democrats’ constituency consists of non English speaking alien invaders, drunks, mand addicts who want free stuff, abortions, and open borders so drugs are plentiful and cheap.The money they do pay for drugs winds up bribing officials at all levels on both sides of our borders and 1/2 way around the world.

• Alligator Gar says:

Isn’t it funny and sad, though, that they just ran a multi-state sting on an “opioid” drugs ring and arrested a bunch of AMERICANS (including doctors)? So, sketchy Latin drugs are OK, but American drugs are not OK?

The country people have just about been put out of the meth trade, but “green” Mexican meth pours over our borders.

I in no way advocate using any illegal substance, but this is a glaring hypocrisy in drug law enforcement. It shows prosecutorial bias as well as selective enforcement by LEOs.

And it is blatantly discriminatory on the basis of national origin.

Our “leaders” prefer other nationalities to us.

24. citizen817 says:

25. citizen817 says:

• Bubby says:

Well “appropriate action” to me is indictment, conviction and a lengthy jail sentence. How that will happen in New York or Virginia is doubtful to me. Washington DC voted 90% for Hillary and NYC voted 80% for Hillary so the jury pool is ripe for nullification, innocent verdicts or hung juries. I just don’t believe juries stacked with Democrats will vote to convict deep staters working for Hillary to take down President Trump! I pray I’m wrong.

26. citizen817 says:

27. citizen817 says:

28. 🍺Gunny66 says:

Ya know….I have been thinking about some of this and it still is amazing what a genius our President truly is.
    For example: He seems to “never” make a “hasty” on the spot decision. But, thinks about the situation carefully, or pauses to determine the actual reasoning for the situation occurring before responding:.

An example:
    His attorney McGahn, comes into his office while Sessions is sitting there, and announces the Special Council. Sessions offers to resign on the spot, with McGahn in the office.
    The President refuses the resignation……Now what must the President have been thinking…..

First of all…..your attorney….any attorney…never comes into your office and announces “anything” while someone else is present….Attorney’s do not do this….They say something to the effect:

“I need to speak with you….it is important”…Then gives you the news alone.

Second: Why would Sessions offer his resignation “with” McGahn in the room. Sessions is an attorney…..reasons same as above….Sessions was still the Attorney General….why would he not offer his Assistance in the matter…..The President and he were alone…..
    So Sessions betrayed the President once before…..what was going on now…..The President did nothing….Genius..

Lastly….I wrote part of this on another thread…..but it still seems appropriate for this Mueller deal.

Regarding this whole event….

Going after families….children….lies…deceit…anything to get revenge….

And the puzzling thing to me is:
    How it seems most people are deathly frightened of her…..This is just a supposition on my part, I know there are a lot of dead bodies behind her, but the fear of her, for people to do these vile acts, is there.

Just saying.

• Dutchman says:

Gunny,
      Small detail, lots forget. Mcghan was not, EVER PDJT’s attourney, he was THE WHITE HOUSE COUNCIL, which is NOT the same thing.
      He represents THE OFFICE of the President, NOT the President. Sounds bizarre, but thats what he is. For example, the WH Council DOES NOT have attourney client priviledge with PDJT.
      The AG is also NOT the Presidents attourney. Still, the machivellian intrigues we have seen, and my strong feelings of distrust of Sessions, I think its entirely possible this was a staged performance.
      I think there were a LOT of staged performances in the Oval.

And yeah, it is unbelievable that PDJT managed to avoid all the traps they set for him. How do you function, when you can’t trust ANY of your subordinates, they are leaking transcripts of your phone calls, engaging in all sorts of dirty tricks?

And yeah, this DOES have she-devils fingerprints all over it. Remember, she was fired off the Watergate committee staff. How BAD do you gotta be, to get fired off the WG staff?

Gods hand in this is Soo obvious,….and his Justice will be mercilous.

• Gunny:

“As far as Hillary goes I’ve been thinking about this. This entire operation has her fingerprints all over it……More like a woman’s vindication or revenge. Maybe Val Jar also.”

A question I proposed earlier somewhere is that if HRC is part of the very first beginning conversations that began to put the framework and nucleus together that would become the Russia collusion delusion….

Is it BHO to HRC first, or HRC to BHO? And I bet VJ & EH come into play very early.

It could be equal because both have much to lose.

It’s a helluva convoluted mess.

Getting to that first root and person or two is difficult. I still would like to see the WH logs of 2016 if not earlier into 2015. Sydney Powell lists that in her long list of desired items to be investigated. But I could doubt they would be available any longer or have been distorted or destroyed. Those logs might offer info about BHO’s position in a lot of things. But still, there were probably plenty of conversations in the beginning that we’ll never know about that under the radar and outside of normal communications.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Thanks to all of you for your inputs and corrections to the lawyer / council representative.
        Still both being attorney’s it would seem a little more confidentiality’s should have been in play.

Yes….Obama and Hillary are involved in this.
        Simply speaking, when crimes are committed, there is always….always…one key mistake made…..The crux is finding it……and as we are well aware…….

Sometimes God provides the clue

• Dutch is technically correct, but I’m with ‘ya on the confidentiality thing. It may be legal, but in the spirit of confidentiality, it’s not expedient. Not even really honorable, but that’s me. Call it a protocol of courtesy.

The whole BHO-HRC, VJ, EH, LL, Comey, Brennen, clapper, Ohrs, et al cabal is bound to have some loose ends somewhere. You know that tangled web….Now if we can just get that clue from higher up.

• Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

IMHO, those who are fighting and digging continuously, day in and day out, for the absolute truth and the light of day to be shown, and have been doing so from the beginning are the only non-swamp creatures. Those who have been fired, retired, moved on, etc. who say and do nothing or have come out against the President… we know what box they go in.

• Charlotte:

You sure won’t get any argument from me about your classification of the 2 groups.

There are many more destined for those boxes than those of your first classification.

God Almighty knows who all of them are and where each are going. My bet is that there are more if those boxes than crowns.

Broad is the path to Hell and many there are who travel on it.

Shalom

• Robert Smith says:

Great point about the attorney!

29. joeknuckles says:

Reminder-There was a FISA on Page. There is a 2 hop rule, so the investigators can surveill Page, anybody he had contact with and anybody that person had contact with. Page had contact with Halper, so…………

The Page FISA was in effect well into the period of the Mueller investigation, so Mueller should have investigated Halper. If he didn’t, is it possible somebody else did? If not, can real investigators go back and look at Halper’s contacts from that period of time under that FISA?

30. duchess01 says:

China’s Social Credit System Will Be America’s New Nightmare: The Tools Of The Antichrist Are Already Here…

April 21, 2019
    by Stefan Stanford, All News Pipeline

31. dogsmaw says:

😛 Oo

32. A2 says:

A great video on America. Well worth a watch

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

A2,

Exceptional video……truly……
      Who is this guy? He surely is well versed and knows exactly what he is talking about. Very down to earth.

A must watch……realty defines what the Constitution is all about.

Can you provide his name or link…..I want to hear what he says about the Mueller report.

Thanks again A2……must watch

• Gunny, Click the BOX on the BOTTOM AT THE RIGHT…You can subscribe through Youtube…it is the Sgt Report!!!

• As an addon comment…Very Exceptional. Common Sense Solutions to difficult problems…We as a nation have way too many lawyers in gov (all levels) that corkscrew the law(s) in ways that the meaning of the Original Intent of Our Constitution looses meaning…

• magaxena58 says:

Love this guy!!! Talks just like an old sgt who has seen it all and dealt with lots of baloney to earn his stripes too. He sees thru the fog
        , will definitely subscribe to his channel.

• winky says:

So does it make sense to anyone that all the crimes were committed by the Dems …WHICH THEY WERE….but none of them have been indicted or arrested but yet look at the ridiculous indictments we have had…Does anyone get This? This nothing burger mueller report…we have actually wasted 2 years on info we already knew? ….inundated everday with same old nothing news. It is getting really CRAZY.

• Wonder how many Treepers had to pick themselves up off the floor after reading this one?

33. Troublemaker10 says:

34. citizen817 says:

35. citizen817 says:

36. Troublemaker10 says:

37. Troublemaker10 says:

• starfcker says:

Why demonize Barr? Because he looks like a straight shooter. And a straight shooter is going to have a field day in the target richness that is Spygate. None of these bad things that have happened over the last few years could have happened with a real Attorney General looking out for the country. Barr looks to be that guy.

38. Jase says:

Just going to leave this here then quietly creep away before I get shouted at:

For the many people who have been critical of the President’s seeming willingness to take the counsel of Jarad Kushner and Ivanka;
    Each passing day reveals the extent to the best of vipers DJ Trump found himself in when he walked into the Oval Office;
    Virtually everybody, it seems, was an informant for one or all of the Deep State, the Dems, the Rinos, Never Trumpets or the MSM.
    I, for one, don’t blame him one bit for his insistence that Javanka play prominent roles in the WH – it must have been a huge relief for a man constantly surrounded by treacherous enemies to be able to speak to at least two people he knew he could trust.

39. citizen817 says:

40. citizen817 says:

41. citizen817 says:

42. citizen817 says:

Language Warning… good

43. Troublemaker10 says:

44. dogsmaw says:

I suppose this one will lead the parade of M Peach Mint

• Robert Smith says:

I guess it’s the way it has to be. The Democrats are forcing their own destruction. They think it is just a political game, but it’s not.

45. Troublemaker10 says:

46. getfitnow says:

VDH does not disappoint. Love the last line as he muses the fallout from ‘the report’.

“And we the people will learn yet again that our best and brightest just may be among our worst and dumbest.”