Historian Dr. Victor Davis Hanson, who recently published the book “The Case for Trump”, appears for a lengthy discussion on the Mueller report and the potential ramifications for those who participated in a soft-coup.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

90 Responses to An Hour With VDH: Mueller Probe Could Backfire on Those Who Fabricated Russia-Collusion Narrative…

1. Ausonius says:

I have followed Professor Hanson’s thoughts and theories and interpretations for over 20 years now: he is often on target.

Historians – oddly, in my experience – do not often make correct predictions about the future, possibly because they forget that History rarely repeats itself exactly. Rather, like a composer’s ability to vary a theme into non-recognition (e.g. Rachmaninoff’s famous Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini), an event may be parallel to a previous event, yet disguised by assorted factors of geography, religion, etc.

Professor Hanson is often aware of the pitfalls of “History repeating itself” and so his ideas should be noted carefully. WE have all been wondering if the Mueller Probe is not “too clever by half.”

Perhaps it will quite deliciously backfire on the members of the coup d’etat.

2. TwoLaine says:

I watched this earlier today. VERY GOOD!

The conversation between Mark Levin & Byron York on Life, Liberty & Levin is also going very well. It’s about the Mueller Report too.

• TwoLaine: except for one thing: they both concluded that the media was (is) against Donald Trump because they consider him stupid and beneath them. That is NOT the reason the media colludes with the Dems, Rinos CofC and other globalists vs President Trump!

• alliwantissometruth says:

vicarious, the so called journalists in the Globalist controlled corporate media are too stupid to understand their propaganda and lies are used to benefit the globalist cabals intent to control the worlds wealth and it’s people

Why is it every single “journalist” associated with that “media” is a far left zealot?

The upper hierarchy of that media are the globalist cabals henchmen, and they purposely pick the feeble minded, brainwashed nitwits who will obediently follow the narrative, a narrative they’ve been spoon fed in our wonderful leftist indoctrination camps called “schools”

The nitwits are thoroughly manipulated and are nothing but trained seals parroting the same lines

None of them knew anything about Trump except for a TV show, and suddenly he’s a despicable monster? The worst human being to ever walk the planet?

These people don’t hold any well researched, thoughtful and reasoned opinions. They’re simply told “Orange Man Bad” and they all froth at the mouth spewing their masters propaganda

Paid manipulated leftist tools is all they are

It’s the exact same situation with our politicians, although their reward is to continue wielding power, power that benefits the cabal

• TwoLaine says:

However, that is ONE of the reasons that the media in in the tank for the DIMs/UNIParty. They DO consider him stupid and beneath them, but they’ll happily take his $$$ any and every day of the week. AND, they feel the same and have said the same of anyone who voted for him. We are also stupid and beneath them. Deplorable. Smell like wal-mart. We only vote what our husbands tell us to vote.

They have nothing but contempt for us, and anyone who made VSG Donald John TRUMP the President.

The markets, though, rejoiced the minute they fully realized that it was POTUS TRUMP and not CROOKED ILLary! And they haven’t stopped since, especially with his policies, deregulation and the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act.

3. Sue Fowler says:

“…COULD…” Understatement of all times.
    Should
    Must
    Or just give into evil.

4. Sentient says:

Hopefully the Mueller report will backfire on Weissmann and Mueller. It’d be great to see them in jail for conspiring to misrepresent facts.

• Carrie2 says:

I listened to the interview earlier today and saved it to pass on to my contacts. So, I do hope others will tune in to it with whom you should share. He notes Trump’s talking, etc., but underlines what kind of man he is and why he is the President. And, yes, this will backfire on those who think they can remove him and their persistence in looking for ways to do. Now suing him, etc. What we are really seeing are the greedy/lying/cheaters trying to seem relevant and yet desperate to being brought out in the daylight and while all the time killing their party and turning off voters by the handfuls because so many have seen the difference between the democrats and the reality of Trump and our Republic. Thank you, God, for making EASTER truly important in our faith and a grand awakening to our country via Trump and those haters ruining themselves as happened to those after Good Friday and then the Resurrection.

• RLTW says:

Oh it’s much bigger than that. Everything rests upon the shoulders of William Barr. If he, as the AG, conducts and honest and thorough investigation then the first black President of the United States of America along with most of the Obama Administration will go to prison for life. Many will likely be executed for treason. Everyone sees it. This is too horrible to even contemplate in this era of political correctness.

Does Barr have the guts to go through with it or do we literally have to pick up rifles and take our Country back? We’ve got civilian militias arresting hundreds of illegal aliens right now. Any true student of history will tell you that this kind of situation can blow up into a civil war over night.

AG Barr…I hope you have what it takes to do the right thing. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes right now. You are currently the one man who not only the future of the United States but the future of the world is about to pivot upon. Millions of lives are at stake. I hope you are not a Neville Chamberlain.

• Austin Holdout says:

I predict that some mid to low level players are being set up as I type this (just like Trump was) to take the fall for the whole thing. Strzok seems like an obvious fall guy because it was his wandering ways and careless texts that tipped the world off to the hoax. I will be pleasantly surprised if anyone higher than McCabe and Ohr are held to account and they will likely be charged with “process” crimes like lying to investigators. That’s the kind of “compromise” I believe will be made to keep either side’s base from resorting to violence. I could be wrong. They did get all the way to Nixon, but then he was hated like Trump, just to a lesser degree.

• Dave Radetsky says:

You credit Barr as having far more power than an AG actually has. He is constitutionally very limited in power and can only bring a case to court. He can’t convict, execute, imprison, or do anything like you suggest. The fact is that even though that’s up to the Judicial Branch, the real control is still very much in the hands of the Deep State, which solidly controls Congress. We will never in our lifetimes see anyone executed for treason, let alone the first black president prosecuted. The best we can hope is that major damage is done to the Deep State that loosens their control on Washington, DC and our nation. But total house cleaning will take many, many election cycles of replacing the Democrats and GOPe that are in both houses of Congress, and that’s up to the voters, who clearly don’t seem to be working very fast to get rid of the bad people in the Senate and House. So, while I appreciate your desires, they do not realistically represent what can happen.

• JackB says:

Not only that but omit facts. I’ve heard the term “exculpatory info” used lately. The Mueller report is pretty skimpy on this type of info.

5. Carrie2 says:

Sad that my input was not acceptable and I do not know why!

6. John says:

THE DAY COLLUSION DIED – Parody of American Pie

7. J Gottfred says:

I recently discovered VDH and have been insatiably devouring everything he has said, written or Pod Casted. “The Case for Trump” is excellent and if you have not gotten it- get it. For me the each page is so dense with straight forward common sense wisdom that I end up reading it twice. Talk Radio addresses and satisfies my raw reactive disgust against the left’s agenda; VDH addresses intellectually what is going on, what to do and how to react. What a great read. It has been years since a book has captured my attention so fully.

Oh and CTH? I get my daily news from here and completely ignore the mass media. Thank you Sundance!

• The_Real Bob W. says:

I intentionally ‘ostriched’ beginning the day after PDJT’s election victory; kept my head in the sand until late January 2018. My blood pressure thanked me. Our TV died ca. 2000; never replaced. Last functioning house radio died soon after the election. Life was GOOD!

Curiosity (and winter, hyuk hyuk) led me to begin investigating the state of the swamp, our country, and DJT’s presidential actions/policies. I quickly ‘discovered’ TCTH and American Thinker websites…and only rarely look elsewhere, so superbly do these meet my self-information needs.

American Thinker is my ‘daily newspaper’…keeps me generally informed about national-level political events. TCTH is my go-to site for ‘the state of the coup’…other stuff, too, of course, but self-education on the state of the coup is its most deeply set personal hook.

As much as I’ve become amazed at (not to mention pleased with) Pres. Trump’s presidential actions, IMHO THE biggest threat to the future of our Federal Republic centers on the systemic sedition related to the coup attempt. Our country is at a crossroads, and the fork in the road we (as a country) take is still TBD. It’s enough to make an agnostic religious.

‘Sundance’ is a national asset in my view; our Founding Fathers would be pleased. He/she/they are: analytically superb; respectful of readers’ intelligence; a font of source documentation; etc…

Heartfelt thanks to everyone involved in the creation of this blog!!!

• vikingmom says:

The first VDH book I read was Mexifornia and I was hooked on his writing from that moment on. He is wise without being smug and is able to convey deep and complex truths in a way that is both thought-provoking and interesting, a rare talent in most academic circles, unfortunately!

8. Mark L. says:

A true American gem.

9. “When you strike at a king, you must kill him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. All Too Much says:

VDH: They built the case for their own indictment.

Perfect.

• GB Bari says:

Yes! He even said “unknowingly” or “unwittingly” built the case for their indictment. I thought that to be an outstanding observation.

Now, whether VDH meant a real legal, prosecutorial indictment or just a public “indictment” is not real clear.

11. Amy2 says:

Dr. Hanson, in all seriousness, please have the discolored skin on your nose looked at by a professional. It’s concerning.

12. simicharmed says:

Superb video! ANY just-the-facts-unbiased-opinion folks like me will truly enjoy this video. I have already shared it with a few friends and reminded them that it can be played in the background while doing other things. Thank you for sharing Conservative Tree House!

13. Gadsden says:

My brother in law had the honor of meeting privately with Dr Hanson several times over the last year and found him to be incredibly gracious and humble, just as he comes across in his interviews and podcasts.

14. Burma Shave says:

For those interested in keeping up with VDH, you can subscribe to email notifications and receive summaries and links for all of his articles and interviews:

15. trialbytruth says:

That was an easter egg thanks for sharing that Sundance. It will be something I can share with the real “smart” people in my life, and some of the Real smart people two.

By the way thanks again for all you do Sundance. Enjoy your family.

16. Linus in W.PA. says:

That was one of the most well spent 44 minutes in a long time!!!

Great video!!!

17. Herbert Kroll says:

[16:38] Any polls, approval ratings known yet? When none is published, you know DJT wins…

18. GB Bari says:

VDH spoke entirely impromptu as far as I could see. He covered an amazing number of incidents, issues and quotes during this interview…all accurate and all from memory. Very impressive and quite credible.

19. I saw him at the Reagan Library some weeks back. This is what he said during his speech. I have respected VDH for years now. Insightful man.

20. CNY3 says:

Best (almost) hour I have spent in a long time. Brilliant man!!

21. GGHD says:

Excellent video, as Victor Davis Hanson describes the characteristics of Donald Trump. … Completely understandable why the video is recommended by TheLastRefugee.

Hanson uses many words to describe Trump. Fortitude is one of the words, that describes Trump’s inner-strength. … Plus, ~Authentic, as Trump is always the man from Queens, New York. And, Trump has ~Empathy for other people, and their problems. The video is worth watching in its entirety.

22. archie says:

The only person I want to hear from is Trump. But not Trump tweets, Trump announcements of indictments. All the GOP pundits in the world are of little interest to me. We don’t need VDH, we need 1000 more Trumps.

• GGHD says:

It would be good if their were millions of more Trumps voting in 2020. President Trump would surely win both the popular vote and the Electoral College. [It would be difficult for the Democrats to then ~steal the election.]

Victor Davis Hanson is a professional Historian. At about, 24 minutes and 30 seconds into the video, Hanson starts describing Trump in terms of other historical and fictional people. Hanson refers to Trump as a ~Tragic Hero, from the ancient Greek Dramas of Sophocles.
      Hanson also refers Trump in regards to General George Patton saving the 3rd Army and advancing to the Rhine river. [Once the war was coming to a conclusion a George Patton type is no longer needed]. … In terms of describing Trump as a movie character, Hanson says, ‘Trump is like ‘Dirty Harry’ ~ ‘Shane’ ~ or the ‘Searchers;’ ~ as a gunslinger that can solve a problem.’ … But, once the problems are solved, people do NOT appreciate the Tragic Hero any longer.

In fact, Hanson describes how Trump is not appreciated, by many people today, for all the great things he’s doing for the USA. … Hanson indicates that Trump might NOT ever be appreciated for what Trump is doing; people will always focus on his Tweets and his personal remarks to all his opponents. ~~ Trump as the Tragic Hero; very insightful observation by Victor Davis Hanson.

All of this video is well worth watching. TheLastRefugee brought the video into their site to be watched. … The Fortitude of Trump is an apt choice of Words. It takes Fortitude to be a very criticized Hero Leader; even a Tragic Hero Leader, that stands above all others in a crisis.

[A compliment to TheLastRefugee. ~ It takes Fortitude to persevere, while reading thousands and thousands of documents containing ~millions of words, and watching hours of video testimony. … TheLastRefuge has used the ‘Deep State’s’ own documents and words, to expose the culpability of the people opposed to President Trump.]

23. Nathan says:

I watched this last night. It’s an excellent summary and instantly thought of Sundance and CTH.

24. sarasotosfan says:

A small quibble with VDH is the motivations of the Deep State in their attempts to defeat Trump both before and after he was duly elected: The Deep State cretins ran amock during the Obama Administration. While they may have been enamored with Hillary, their driving force was purely self preservation. Had Hillary one, every single transgression committed prior to her crowning would have been buried.

On the other hand, with no leverage to control Trump, they had to create control. So far, they have failed. Until the conspirators are completely exposed and administered justice, Trump’s presidency will continue to be at risk.

25. Tl Howard says:

For those of you who love VDH, as I do, you might like to read this, his words about tragedy. He lost his grown daughter but a few years ago. This is his reflection on tragedy, on his daughter (and his granddaughter) and on his grief.

26. AnnieII says:

Thank you for the video of Dr. Hanson. I have been reading his articles for quite a while. He is a gem. Great insight into VSGDJT. Thank you Dr. Hanson.

27. mdt123 says:

After watching this, I wonder how he is allowed to be associated with Stanford via the https://www.hoover.org/
    Stanford is at the heart of the most liberal Silicon Valley.

28. Jean-Francois Orsini says:

The soft coup means that the deep state individuals that participated should be indicted for the specific crimes they personally committed, plus under RICO for collusion in doing the coup plus under the sedition laws for doing a coup!

29. fangdog says:

Dr Hanson is a gullible, naive hack when it comes to McCain. Trump was correct about McCain not being a War hero. McCain was lucky being shot-down by the North Vietnamese. McCain constantly put other pilots in his squadron at risk because of constantly not following procedures. McCain was at risk of eventually being “fragged” by other pilots in his squadron. McCain was always a “loose cannon” in about everything he did in life. Dr. Hanson is a Libtard in sheep clothing as far as I am concerned. I am not all that impressed with Dr. Hanson. He only lives about 17-miles from me and I think he is better than most Libtards, But he totally blew-it on the McCain deal.

30. Patricia Dolan says:

excellent!!!!

31. jebg46 says:

Dr.Hanson just said President Donald J. Trump is like a bird of prey! Our American Eagle.

32. fangdog says:

He also suggest Trump may want to step down for a nicer Mike Pence, This is what is wrong with this Country; too many naive, gullible nice guys as Dr, Hansen getting eaten alive by radical Left-wing anti American socialist/communist. I make no apology, I was not impressed with this wuzz of a so called conservative Professor apologist.