Following the bilateral meeting between President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, both leaders held an Oval Office press availability.  During the presser President Trump was asked his thoughts about the Mueller report.  (Video and Transcript below):

[Transcript] -Oval Office- 12:23 P.M. EDT – PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, thank you very much. It’s an honor to have Prime Minister Netanyahu in the Oval Office. We’ve had numerous great meetings, and we talk usually about trade and military and lots of things.

But today, I think we’re talking about — more than anything else, we’re celebrating the Golan Heights. It’s something that I’ve been hearing about for many years, from many people. I’ve been studying for years.

And this should have been done, I would say, numerous Presidents ago. But for some reason, they didn’t do it, and I’m very honored to have done it.

So I just want to say, Bibi, it’s an honor to have you at the Oval Office. Thank you.

PRIME MINISTER NETANYAHU: Thank you. May I say that I’ve been here many, many, many times. I’ve been around.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: You have.

PRIME MINISTER NETANYAHU: And I’ve met many friends of Israel in this office. But as I said in the other room, just now, in a day of history, we have never had a greater friend than President Trump.

And I think there is a unique bond between our countries, between our administrations, between the two of us. There has been no greater bond than that. It serves the interests of Israel in ways that I cannot begin to describe because not everything that the President and I talk about can be shared with the public.

And I think that, in many ways, the President knows and the United States knows that America has no better friend than Israel. We are willing to fight for our common values. We’re willing to fight. You have an ally that is willing to take up arms in defense of liberty, in defense of our land, our people, and our common values.

We admire America, and we’re grateful to you. Thank you, Mr. President.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Thank you very much.

Q Mr. President, so did this turn out to not be a witch hunt after all? Do you think Robert Mueller did a fair investigation?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It’s lasted a long time. We’re glad it’s over. It’s 100 percent the way it should have been. I wish it could have gone a lot sooner, a lot quicker. There are a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country.

And hopefully people that have done such harm to our country — we’ve gone through a period of really bad things happening — those people will certainly be looked at. I have been looking at them for a long time. And I’m saying, “Why haven’t they been looked at?” They lied to Congress. Many of them — you know who they are — they’ve done so many evil things.

I will tell you, I love this country. I love this country as much as I can love anything: my family, my country, my God. But what they did, it was a false narrative. It was — it was a terrible thing.

We can never let this happen to another President again. I can tell you that. I say it very strongly. Very few people I know could have handled it. We can never, ever let this happen to another President again.

Thank you all very much. I appreciate it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much.

Q Do you want the report to be completely released?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Up the Attorney General, but it wouldn’t bother me at all. Up to the Attorney General. Wouldn’t bother me at all.

Q Any news on pardons? Are you thinking about pardoning anyone, sir?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: No, I haven’t. I haven’t thought about it.

END 12:28 P.M. EDT

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Israel, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

126 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks on Mueller Report During Oval Office Meeting With Netanyahu (Video and Transcript)…

1. fanbeav says:

Mr. President – after the IG report comes out on FISA abuse, please release the Kraken!

• mikebrezzze says:

He’s one pissed off dude. It’s not a good idea to piss off Superman!

• USA First! says:

Very true.

• Judith says:

You don’t “tug on Superman’s cape..” and you don’t mess around with President Trump.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Trump seemed a very different man before getting on that plane flying back from Mar a Lago.
        Steely eyed.
        He’s been hitting the “This should never happen to another President again” talking point and now HE’s using the “T”-word.

• jmclever says:

I also notice Sarah Sanders saying w.r.t. release of entire report that they must protect also the Office of the Presidency, supporting what. POTUS Trump stated here.

• Dutchman says:

How do you make sure it never happens again? Only way is consequences, serious ultimate consequences for the perpetrators.

So aggregious, that no one will ever dare to go there, again. Stock up on hemp futures, the demand for rope is about to skyrocket.

The only thing that will fully discredit the hoax, is guilty pleas from the Conspirators, i.e. fully discrediting the hoaxters, and that includes media.

• Benson II says:

Very serious consequences are indeed needed but there is only one thing that will stop it from happening again. Vigilance by the American people. A vigilance that has been missing for decades while the left put in place all the ingredients to make acceptable a foreign agent as president…Obama. The left thought Obama would lead to Hillary which would lead to the dissolution of the United States. It was our lack of vigilance in our schools, Universities, entertainment, news and churches that allowed this to become a crisis.

• Aqua says:

“I love my country as much as I love anything. My country, my family, my God”.

What a perfect distillation of Middle Class, Main Street, salt of the earth America.

God was very good to us, when He raised up this man for this time. We were near the brink of communist revolution. President Trump brought us a few steps back, and has illuminated this mortal hreat with a blazing light.

I will now say a prayer of thanksgiving.

• Cpdesert says:

My question would be…President Trump, we would like to know…. when do you plan on opening the giant can of whoopass on the deep state perps?

• Stillwater says:

Apparently, President Trump has been calmly collecting the Dem/Uniparty arrows for a while. (… shortly to be sent back with label, “Return to Sender”.)

2. Blue Wildflower says:

Thank you, President Trump! You are saving America!

3. Bullseye says:

If Martha Stewart can go to jail so can Hillary. No body above the law. Comey put Martha in jail for lying to the FBI

4. “There are a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things.

“I would say treasonous things against our country.

“We can never, ever let this happen to another President again.”

There’s only ONE way to get this done:
    MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR!

• … The PERPS
      … The CO-CONSPIRATORS
      … The ACCOMPLICES
      … The FUNDERS
      … The CONGRESSIONAL ENABLERS.

• EJS says:

… The PROPAGANDISTS.

• thesavvyinvester says:

You forgot there mouthpiece(s) the sycophantic press. BTW black-knight, that wasn’t personal, love your post, you are always a great read! God Bless Israel, and all my Jewish friends & family!

• Dutchman says:

BKR, love ya, but disagree. Expose them, indict them, turn on fellows, chase it up the line, to the top, ,…

Then life +275 years for the skum,…OR a noose.

NOT disappear; discredited, humiliated, stripped of wealth, power, influence and THEN they can disappear in a black hole, forever. Whether its a jail cell or a hole with worms, “it don’t matter to me”.

Must insure that HISTORY knows what they did, and the consequences to them.

THATS how you insure it NEVER happens, again.

• Zaza says:

I take one exception with those statements,

“We can never, ever let this happen to another President again.”

this isn’t about “the President” it is about what can happen TO ANY U.S. citizen who opposed the corrupt swamp-state. The POTUS NEEDS to understand that IT IS HIS duty to do something about this, beyond tweeting “witch hunt” of course. Perhaps he is now finally ready to rethink his original position on not draining the swamp and that the “Clintons are really good people” as he asserted post election.

• President Trump doesn’t declare people evil unless he has the goods on their evil deeds and until he has the wherewithal to impose consequences.

• Zaza says:

The same level of “witch hunt” ostracization and attacks have been perpetrated by the US GOV Deep Staters against an individual, do you want to take a swag at figuring out who that individual is?

• Zaza says:

Justice Kavanaugh.
              ————————–
              no, that was a purely partisan attack, though it was a particularly virulent cancer, the person who HAS suffered not just a similar attack but almost THE SAME attack as the POTUS….

Julian Assange

• Sundance’s prolific posts on the Deep State attack on Justice Kavanaugh tell a far different story.

• Zaza says:

Cavanaugh would have never survived an attack from the deep state, it was merely the act of a vociferous left in unison with the media that works for them, yes there is some overlap in that the MSM is OWNED by the deep state, but that isn’t an actual indictment coming from STATE insiders. There was no Lisa Page and Strohk passing messages in the FBI halls, it was Pelosi and some other liberal losers, the NSA didn’t line up against Cavanaugh or there would have been a huge load of dirty laundry out in the public.

Meanwhile Assagne is accused of “Russians” as his source, THOSE SAME Russians that supposedly helped the POTUS win election.

All because “Brennan says so”.

• Re-read Sundance’s posts.

Then admit the background of his accusers’ attorneys.

On second thought, don’t waste our time.

• I’d disagree as he is not a US citizen to my knowledge and he published stolen top secret documents to put him in the limelight (from the mentally ill Manning thing). I do believe he is objective in his releases. But not in the same ballpark, league, or sport as one of us nor the President.

• zorg2 says:

Trump should pardon Assange, also ALL the American citizens that Mueller indicted during his illegal witchhunt, even including Michael Cohen (Mueller threatened Cohen’s innocent wife).

Next, we need to go after Mueller himself and the rest of his liar lawyer team.

• So what would DISAPPEAR look like …
      • Death Penalty
      • Jail for Life
      • Pre-Trial Solitary Confinement under the Mueller Rule
      • Announcement that they’ve decided to testify vs. Hillary 🤔
      • Extradition for Crimes against Foreign Nations 😳

Hmmm …
      • Saudi Arabia?
      • Russia Perp Exchange?
      • Libya … Syria …

• jmclever says:

Continual public shaming and embarassment after public hearings. House arrest with no internet no phones no visitation

• Dutchman says:

BKR, Yes, “all of the above”.
          jmclever; no, far to lenient.

Alternatively, after Clintons stripped of all wealth, it is detirmined thats not nearly enough to pay off what they have cost this nation.

So, they, Comey, Brennan, etc. will tour the country with a ‘dunk tank’, full of raw sewage.
          How much would YOU pay, for the chance to hit the target, and give Hillary a dunk?

THATS how they pay their debt, to America. Or they dance the Hemp fandango, their choice. After all, its all about CHOICE, right?

• Judith says:

How about solitary confinement pending charges like they did to Manafort? He was no saint, but give me a break, they really needed swat teams dragging his family into the street in their nightclothes?

Those traitors out to destroy the President are far worse than Papadapoulos, Manafort and Stone, who they treated with extreme cruelty. Not to mention the people whose lives are taken every single day because of the illegal drug trade and the violent, alien criminals streaming across our open border!

I say it’s time to divert some if that national security funding to construct a gallows on the national mall. It’s called justice.

• Orygun says:

Lavoy Finicum, Randy Weaver’s family, Waco. The media smears them and the corrupt Gov agencies murdered them.
            Eugene McCarthy was trying to warn the nation and the media destroyed his life and made a mockery of his name. JFK was murdered and the media had a hand in that also.

The media has been the strong arm of the corrupt government for all of my life and nothing is too harsh for their disposal.

You have ballots in my state that only have Democrats running because the media will destroy your life and your families if you dare run.

• Judith says:

I’ve seen Republicans run out of town when they didn’t tow the RINO line. Political lawfare has been going on for three decades here. Those that remain bend a knee to the Dimmies, if they haven’t already been redlined out of their own districts.

• woohoowee says:

Exile to one of the countries the dear leaders set on fire.

• dogsmaw says:

5. MightyMustardSeed says:

Historic moment.

“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

God says what He means and means what He says.

• Nick says:

After Christ died for us, the Church became Israel, not any state or political entity.

• covfefe_USA says:

On, Nick, you’re so very wrong about this. In fact, when Jesus returns, He sets up the Millennial Kingdom in Jerusalem. Geographic Israel remains throughout the Millienium (the 1,000 years when Christ reigns on earth).

• regrulz says:

You are both wrong. There is not one scripture in the whole Bible that says Jesus will rule and reign from Jerusalem. Go and read carefully what the Word actually says and you will see for yourself.

• Nattydreadbushdoc says:

I know there are different points of view on this topic, and I am no expert. I do know that God promised to bless Abraham, his decedents, and the world through them. He never canceled or qualified that promise and he always keeps his word.

I see what you mean though; I think there is a spiritual branch on Abraham’s family tree, and His promise certainly applies to them/us as well.

God uses the natural world to help us understand the spiritual one. President Trumps faith, and the blessings it has brought to America, certainly demonstrate that his promise is to all of the faithful.

I believe Trump is the answer to the prayers of many, many of Abraham’s decedents here in America, spiritual and physical. The ones who saw us going in the wrong direction and remembered where their help comes from. Psalms 121

• MightyMustardSeed says:

Nick so true. God’ s promise to gather Israel from the four corners of the earth, to the land He had given to Abraham is as true today as when God delivered them.

Israel plays a significant part in latter times, we are told. I think we are witnesses.

• surakvulcan says:

God says otherwise. In the Hebrew Bible, He describes His relation with Israel as an “everlasting covenant” 16 times. Genesis 12:3 did not refer to an institution but to a people.

• Alligator Gar says:

“I will call them My people who are not My people, and I will call her My beloved who is not My beloved.” Romans 9:25 quoting Hosea….. Just saying.

• buanadha says:

What’s sad is how few heroes there are in this terrible affair.

I nominate Mike Rogers as one, though. Without him, maybe nobody ever knows what is going on.

• Beau Geste says:

I second the nomination ! And vote for him. PDJT moved out of his “wiretapped” headquarters in NY and then later knew to strip down the White House to the bare studs.

• delighteddeplorable says:

You said it, BKR!

• JMC says:

Just wrote a good check to be sent to Devin. He is a titan of freedom. And I’ll send a couple more from here in CT as the election gets closer. Thank you so much for preserving our constitution and nation, Devin! I can only guess at the courage you and your beautiful family must have. The lovely family photo you sent me is proudly displayed in my living room!

• JMC says:

And BKR, thanks for the great Spectator article link. I assumed Devin would be hit hard by the Dems in 2018, but I had no idea about the extent of it before I read the article. The loathsome Bill Kristol was even part of the political hit team. So glad his vile rag went down!

• Tom Idlewood says:

I just send Devin a contribution as well. I shared that I would continue to support him in future elections as well. A true defender of our democracy.

• MaineCoon says:

Amen.

6. ParteaGirl says:

For those liberals who are hoping that President Trump will just move on, they must have missed the chapter in “Think Big and Kick Ass” on revenge. And it’s not revenge for revenge’s sake, it provides a lesson to teach others how to treat you in the future. In this case, Trump is very interested in how future presidents will be treated. And believe him, there’s going to be a yuge lesson coming up.

• Judith says:

Agreed, ParteaGirl. That part resonated the most with me, that no other President can EVER go through that again. That statement demonstrates President Trump’s firm resolve to preserve our Constitutional Republic.

He’s not just in this thing to talk the talk, as some would have us believe. We always knew it in our heart of hearts, but it’s still reassuring to receive confirmation every now and again..

• MaineCoon says:

Amen.

7. Pale rider says:

Where’s the script? Where’s the script? Oh crap trump has it. (MSM “reporting”)

8. Pa Hermit says:

A good sign! POTUS does one heck of a lot of steepling with his hands!

• william elbel says:

I used to sit forward in my chair the way Trump does, but after major back surgery, I can sit a laid back but a comfortably erect normal and not lean forward.

9. NC Patriot says:

And the Dems and media are walking right into the trap,

10. re: “no American person”

sundance,

At first I thought they were talking about Carter Page with that weird locution. (Page must either be an FBI informant used corruptly to get a warrant or an innocent bystander misidentified by a grossly incompetent Bureau).

But now I think they were talking about Steele. Maybe Misfud. Also Veselnitskaya and the other Russians that were sent over to Trump Tower by Glen Simpson and Loretta Lynch, Perhaps other British and Australian spies. too.

In other words, the only actual Russian collusion was that sponsored by the CIA and DOJ.

• Okay, so re-read the letter. Mueller is quoted as saying no “U.S. person” worked with the Russian Internet Research Agency, Then Barr goes on to say the Special Counsel found that no Trump personnel helped the Russians (dropping the “US person”-lingo).

sundance wrote: “Notice how this is oddly worded:
      …”hacked into computers and obtained emails from persons affiliated with the Clinton campaign and Democrat party organizations.”…
      That paragraph could be describing anyone. Those who are skilled in reviewing professionally obtuse legalese verbiage from the government will immediately pick up something. They are not saying the “DNC” was hacked, and we know Podesta was NOT hacked (he was a victim of a phishing password change).”

It is possible they are speaking of Seth Rich. And even more possible of Hillary Clinton.

11. JoD says:

“I love this country. I love this country as much I can love anything: my family, my country, my God.”
    And “We” love you.

12. kakehnermax says:

I often have repeated that a theologiant tells a philosopher that what the philosopher is doing is searching a dark room for a black cat that isn’t there.

The philosopher then replies to the theologian that the theologian is performing the same search, and adds, “only you find the cat!”

I can’t find the original. I might recall in the morning.

Putin should admit it is a stolen quote!

k

Sent from my iPhone

13. Sparty says:

Wow. You simply cannot manufacture the wood behind the arrow of Bibi’s statement. Impossible. That was real.
    Our President is awesome. Just plain awe inspiring. Changing the world. Motivating everyone, shattering global belief concepts (I am, the world is, we must accept things because…that’s the way it’s always been..) by showing what is truly possible.

14. rustybritches says:

When the Japanese bombed PH and It was over, One of the Japanese Commanders said ALL WE HAVE DONE IS WAKE A SLEEPING GIANT WELL THATS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPENING NOW they should have listened when he said when they punch me I punch back twice as hard. They will find out the hard way
    God willing and the Creek don’t rise, These traitors will be in prison before its all finished
    please tell Our President not to let these people talk him into turning the other cheek They will find some other reason to bring him down if he does, He should have realized the first time that when he gave Clinton a pass she would find a way to harm him. and along with the biggest traitor in this country Obama NO more passes for any of them.

• ristvan says:

A paraphrase of his motto from Think Big and Kick Ass:
      -never forgive
      -never forget
      -always get even eventually

He WILL unleash the Kraken, in order that ‘no future President goes through what I have’.
      He could not be speaking more clearly about what is coming —the Big Ugly.

15. JonS says:

He, Graham, and Guilliani are going to unleash some whoop ass I think. Will Barr stand in the way?

16. Lion2017 says:

God Bless President Trump & the First Family! We love you and support you.

17. Liked by 10 people

18. Abster says:

What a man. Can you imagine having that monkey on your back for two years and being able to fight and still succeed each day. Only President Trump could have survived the hate, lies and total disrespect of him, his office and our country. I hope every single person involved pays a huge price for attempting to unseat our President and destroy America. Hang em all.

19. TwoLaine says:

Did you notice that his hands/fingers made a ❤ for the most of the meeting?

#We<3YouToo

20. Greg says:

PRESIDENT PROMISES PRESS HE WILL “LOOK AT” “EVIL” PEOPLE FOR TREASON IN WAKE OF MUELLER REPORT:
    1. PDJT promising “lot of people out there that have done some very evil things, I would say treasonous things against our country” will “certainly be looked at.”
    2. “I’ve been looking at them a long time,” Trump added, telling reporters “you know who they are…They’ve done so many evil things.”
    3. Trump said he loves this country “as much as I can love anything: my family, my country, my god.”
    4. “We can never let this happen to another president again,” he said, boasting “very few people I know could have handled it.”

PDJT has been consistent describing criminals acts for over 2-years; today he directly used the word “Treason”.

President Trump planned this moment for over 2-year to go nuclear with the criminal codes.

President Trump has a sworn duty as a result of the President’s direct knowledge and the America People having 50% of PTJT knowledge of criminal acts of Treason, Sedition, Subversion, Espionage, Racketeering, etc. backed-up by a Mountain of Paper/Digital Trails everywhere; to use his Constitutional Powers to insure proper investigative/prosecutorial policies and procedures are implemented.

These people should be VERY worried: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, James Clapper John Brennan, Adam Schiff, Peter Strzok, Bruce Ohr, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Valerie Jarrett, Sally Yates, Lisa Page etc….

When PDJT presses the nuclear criminal codes; PDJT will be saved, PDJT family will be saved, the America People will be saved, the Constitution will be saved and the United States will be saved.

• That’s why the Turtle is subdued…….FEAR of retribution.

• I noticed this sentence structure: “I’ve been looking at them a long time,”…Meaning, he has know what was going on BEFORE he won the Presidentcy…Peliosi, Waters, and a few others including some repubs are going to find themselves in a lot of hot water…

THIS is what is going to break the logjam in congress…The CoC, PP and others are going to find a hard time of being in the desert..

• Zaza says:

———————————

agree, he can no longer be accused of obstruction for prosecuting the criminals in government, but will he have the guts to throw FIB Wray and others out or under the bus?

• Greg says:

AND, PDJT will gain 20 million new voters for the 2020 election AND MAGA will not be Reversed AND illegal voting will stop And Illegal aliens will stop And citizens will not be Killed by Illegal Aliens etc…

• And this is not over the top: Christendom will be saved.

• SJM says:

RE: TREASON & MILITARY TRIBUNALS

From “COMMENTS” in CTH Post: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/21/report-u-s-attorney-john-huber-expected-to-testify-to-house-oversight-subcommittee-december-5th/comment-page-2/#comments

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
      LAW & JUSTICE
      Issued on: March 1, 2018

Sec. 3. (a) Pursuant to section 5542 of the MilitaryJustice Act of 2016 (MJA), division E of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2017, Public Law 114-328, 130 Stat. 2000, 2967 (2016), except as otherwise provided by the MJA or this order, the MJA shall take effect on January 1, 2019.

(b) Nothing in the MJA shall be construed to make punishable any act done or omitted prior to January 1, 2019, that was not punishable when done or omitted.

(c) Nothing in title LX of the MJA shall be construed to invalidate the prosecution of any offense committed before January 1, 2019. The maximum punishment for an offense committed before January 1, 2019, shall not exceed the maximum punishment in effect at the time of the commission of such offense.

(d) Nothing in the MJA shall be construed to invalidate any nonjudicial punishment proceeding, restraint, investigation, referral of charges, trial in which arraignment occurred, or other action begun prior to January 1, 2019. Except as otherwise provided in this order, the MJA shall not apply in any case in which charges are referred to trial by court-martial before January 1, 2019. Except as otherwise provided in this order, proceedings in any such case shall be held in the same manner and with the same effect as if the MJA had not been enacted.

Countrywatch says:

November 21, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Working with a foreign power to bring down a President and President elect is treason.Where is that tried? Military tribunals. Revisit the interview of Kavanaugh by Lindsay Graham: it is hugely significant. Link below is to transcript of the video. Will try to find link to actual videoclip:
      >>3226626
      Here’s the Transcript of Graham questioning then:
      G: So when someone says post 911, that we’ve been at war and it’s called the War on Terrorism.. Do you generally agree with that concept?
      K: I do Senator, because congress passed the ‘Authorization for use of Military Force’(AUMF) which is still in effect, and that was passed of course on Sept 14th 2001 – 3 days later.
      G: Let’s talk about the Law in War. Is there a body of Law called the Law of Armed Conflict?
      K: There is such a body Senator.
      G: Is there a body of Law that’s called Basic Criminal Law?
      K: Yes Senator.
      G: Are there differences between those two bodies of Law?
      K: Yes Senator.
      G: From an American citizens point of view, do your constitutional rights follow you? If you’re in Paris does the Fourth Amendment protect you as an American from your own government?
      K: From your own government, yes.
      G: Ok, so if you’re in Afghanistan do your Constitutional Rights protect you from your own government?
      K: If you’re an American and you’re in Afghanistan you have Constitutional Rights as against the US Government. That’s long settled Law.
      G: Isn’t there also long settled law that.. it goes back to Eisentrager case, I can’t remember the name of it–
      K: Yeah, Johnson vs Eisentrager.
      G: Right. That American citizens who collaborate are considered Enemy Combatants?
      K: They *can* be–
      G: Can be–
      K: They can be. They’re often– they’re sometimes criminally prosecuted, sometimes treated in the Military [sense?].
      G: Lets talk about can be. I think the–
      K: Under Supreme Court precedent, I just want to make– Yeah.
      G: Right. There’s a Supreme Court decision that American citizens who collaborated with Nazi saboteurs were tried by the Military, is that correct?
      K: That is correct.
      G: I think, a couple of them were executed.
      K: Yeah.
      G: So if anybody doubts there’s a long standing history in this country.
      [End of video]

https://twitter.com/EdensVision/status/1045541749295321088antiqueiron says:
      Countrywatch says:

November 21, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Neon Revolt also writes about Graham’s questioning of Kavanaugh and the reference to military tribunals. NR also has the videoclip of the questioning. This excerpt is taken from a little way into the article:
      “……The truth is this: there is no depth the #LunaticLeftists won’t sink to, and the fact that this still surprises so many, in fact, surprises me. What’s missing from most people’s understanding is that the #KavanaughConfirmation is declaration of war against the deep state. Kavanaugh represents an EXISTENTIAL THREAT to their established order. Remember what he said to Lindsey Graham during the initial hearings about Military Law applying to US Citizens who helped foreign states to try and subvert or overthrow the US Government: (videoclip follows).

“Uhh… You think that applies to Feinstein and her Chinese buddies? Is it any wonder she conjured her witness and this story out of the ether?
      Feinstein’s head is LITERALLY on the chopping block here. ALL of their heads are. It shouldn’t shock anyone that they’re pulling out all the stops here….”
      antiqueiron says:

November 21, 2018 at 2:14 pm

“constant attacks on the president insinuating that this is all within his control ”

Sorry Dave you are sooo far off on this. President Trump must TAKE all this within his control! By force if necessary! I keep posting that the old rules do not apply. The normal channels are closed to us due to Deep State contamination. President Trump MUST go outside theses corrupt avenues to crush the Deep State quickly. America cannot be fixed using conventional means. We don’t have years to fix this. We have MONTHS! Don’t you guys get it?! We are in the end game right now. This is not politics as usual, it’s war.

President Trump HAS to take complete control. He must take over. Period. We are long past worrying about the DoJ or the GOPe, or Mueller. We are long past caring what the MSM will say. We are past caring what the House or Senate might do. It just doesn’t matter anymore. None of those entities can hurt Trump or us, because they will be in prison or dead. Trump has to just DO IT! EO everything. Round up (under the terms of the NDAA) all the top level DS criminals including obama, BOTH clintons, Brennan, Val Jar, Rice, Panetta and all the rest. Fly them all overseas to a black location for trial.

It astounds me that many here just do not understand the seriousness of the situation, or the tools that will have to be used to save our nation. We are past any legislation that would fix any of the major issues we face. It simply cannot be done due to unabated corruption and disloyalty, and the simple fact that legitimate elections are now gone.

Decisions must be made right now. Do we want to save the country or do we not? Are we willing to do what must be done to accomplish that task? Are we willing to support President Trump in his efforts to rid the country once & for all of the pox of progressive communists that infest this land? Or are we not? Are we willing to arrest Obama, try him & hang him for his treason? Or are we not? Are we willing to arrest half of Congress? Or are we not? Are we willing to fully expose the Deep State actors that have run this country for decades & bring them to justice? Or are we not? If we are, then we must be willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Worrying about what the media might say is no longer any concern. Mueller? Are you kidding me? Arrest him today & try him for sedition. Problem solved. Now, hang the rest of them too.

If we are NOT willing to fight at the level I outlined very briefly above, then say goodbye to the America our founders left us. THAT is where we are. Some of you might not be at war with the DS, but the DS has been & is at war with you. Wake up.

antiqueiron says:

November 21, 2018 at 2:42 pm

I believe it would fall on the JAG office to prosecute this level of corruption. IF that’s the way we should go. Personally, I think Trump should just use the militaryunder the terms of the NDAA to round up all the domestic DS leaders like obama,all the clintons, val jar, brennan, panetta, etc, etc, etc. Fly them all to a black location overseas for trials & punishment. I honestly don’t think the country can be effectively fixed any other way. The swamp is too deep to use the normal methods. Burn it all down. Hold fair & legit elections.

RJones says:

November 21, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Huh? NDAA is a spending bill.

antiqueiron says:
      November 21, 2018 at 2:53 pm
      Yes, funding for the military, but it’s a whole lot more. Hidden in the NDAA are provisions for the military to search out, apprehend, & remove ANY American citizen, on American soil, anywhere, anytime. Without ANY oversight, warrants, probable cause, or charges attached. No court orders needed, nor any provision for legal council. Detainees can be transported anywhere in this country or overseas for any length of time. They can be held incommunicado indefinitely. Trust me , it’s in there. Another Bush(43)\obama dirty little secret.

• THE MOST IMPORTANT SENTENCE IN THE WHOLE SCREED IS:
        “The maximum punishment for an offense committed before January 1, 2019, shall not exceed the maximum punishment in effect at the time of the commission of such offense.”

AND Now WE know!!! PDJT was biding his time!!! THE PAIN IS COMING OR THE OBJECT W/ ONE IN THE CHAMBER W/ THE AMBER LIQUID IS LOOKING QUITE GOOD..’bout Now!!!!

• jmclever says:

If POTUS follows his usual pattern, he will use law already on the books and established precedent long forgotten by most to bring the law in its fullest glory against the coup plotters.

• Greg says:

Exactly! PDJT doesn’t have to invent the Nuclear Bomb… Just use the Criminal Codes that are already written…How Easy is This…and we Win this Civil War!

• And Obama and Valerie Jarrett.

It would be great to get George Soros too.

21. concerned3 says:

If you are a believer in the Bible. Then you will no that Israel will survive when all the other countries to include America are gone. If you have to go, then it’s nice to be in the winning side – I always say.

22. Bogeyfree says:

“There are a lot of people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country.”

TREASONOUS THINGS

I never thought two words would sound SO GOOD Mr. President.

Go get them!!!

23. Mo says:

Bibi was grinning like a kindergartner when the presstitutes starting hollering their questions lol!
    President Trump is THE BOSS! He listens to the jabbering for a few seconds then selects the ONE question he wants to answer then Thank You Very Much Presstitutes now begone!

• Judith says:

Netanyahu also made a point of saying that he and President Trump are privy to so much (intel) that we know nothing about. President Trump truly has the weight of the world on his shoulders. And yet he gets it all done ahead of schedule and below budget. He is an amazing, one-of-a-kind President presiding over a truly historic time!

24. Why would CNN fire their BEST?

25. USA First! says:

The Big Ugly coming soon! Rofl

26. theresanne says:

27. JMC says:

I want to see a big face photo of Michael Avenatti and hear spoken at the same time the famous words, “This Is CNN”.

28. mikeyboo says:

Zaza, but there was a deep state attack on Kavanaugh. Feinstein and company releasing Christine’s Ford’s letter -that Ford supposedly wanted to remain confidential. Then Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and company doing their best to humiliate and assinate Kavanaugh at the hearings.
    Certainly the attack was not as intense as the one against Pres Trump. But is was a clearly a concerted attack by Democrats and their media operatives to ruin Kavanaugh.

29. jx says:

Trump called evil evil and treason treason. The coup plotters are doomed.

30. 335blues says:

The guilty must swing, or we can all be sure the marxist democrat party
    will attempt another coup d’etat.
    Seditious and treasonous behavior MUST NOT GO UNPUNISHED.

31. jmclever says:

Justice for Michael Caputo and all others ruined by the witch hunt

32. Ivehadit says:

Not too many times have we seen our president’s Cold Anger to the degree we see in this video. LOVE IT! He is on a mission of remembering and accounting and reckoning and I could not be more pleased.

WE LOVE YOU, MR. PRESIDENT! ALL THE WAY!

33. Deplorable_Vespuciland says:

The uproar of yelling and screaming in that room at the end sounded like a bunch of 3rd graders scrambling into the lunch hall around noon time. Funny, don’t recall the fake news jackals ever treating Obama like that in the White House. And they wonder why people don’t respect journalists any more. Crooked “progressive” media is the enemy of the Republic.

TRUMP 2020

• Jan says:

There’s that and the other reason we don’t respect journalists: they are no longer journalists. They are the mouthpieces for the Communist party. They are one and the same as their lying politicians.

34. Victorious Grace Good says:

President Trump is our modern King David.

Thanks be to God!

35. woohoowee says:

The photo of PT45 and Bibi looking at each other brings Norman Rockwell style to mind 🙂

36. Arrest Soros says:

First question from an idiot reporter was “Mr President, did this turn out to not be a witch hunt?”

What is a witch hunt? It’s the search for something that doesn’t exist. Witches don’t exist.
    There can only be two outcomes of a witch hunt.
    Either you manufacture false evidence and claim you found a witch.
    Or you come back from the hunt and say you didn’t find any witches.
    It just so happens that try as he might, Mueller didn’t find any witches, but he sure was on a long elaborate hunt.

Yes idiot reporter, the Mueller probe was a quintessential witch hunt.

37. All Too Much says:

Who else could have handled this the way Trump did?
    No one I know of, and certainly none of the recent candidates for president, or recent, (how far back should we go?) presidents.
    The incredible collection minds and spirits of the founding fathers, President Lincoln when the country was literally torn apart, and now President Trump, the target of treasonous conspiracy brought to save the globalist Obama/Clinton/Alinsky destruction of our country.
    Who else but President Trump?

38. stats guy says:

It is really sad that the DNC press has gone so totally off the rails that Glen Greenwald of all people seems to be one of the few sane people left on the socialist side…thread

• GB Bari says:

Whoa. THAT’S kind of a deck-clearing statement.
      Nothing held back there.

In other words, don’t be expecting all kinds of juicy damning information inside the Mueller report that will enable you and your buddies in the House to take out the President.

Why haven’t I been seeing much if anything from Greenwald before the Mueller Report?

• BKR,
        Greenwald is on Tucker’s show fairly often.

I have a much more nuanced view of Greenwald and Snowden than I had at the time. Then I was of two minds (and perhaps still cognizant of potential collateral damage of assets harmed by Snowden’s actions). But now, wow, seeing how the bureaucrats use and abuse their powers of intrusion into our lives, as AMPLY demonstrated in this horrific (and unfortunately ongoing) chapter of U.S. history…well, let’s say it would be great to unleash more than the kraken on a number of these folks.

39. Hmmm... says:

It seems to me that there has been a change in tone from President Trump. Previously he has very much personalized this battle (or at least responded in kind to the personalized attacks by the other side). Bottom line is that he did not avoid making it a personal almost 1v1 during the Mueller investigation. Here he has pivoted and it is no longer about him but rather the office of the presidency.

To me this signals that it is really going to happen. There will be real consequences. It would not have been appropriate to have his “enemies” start to face charges while the argument seemed personal. Now that it is time to actually start charging these people I expect very few personal insults until the process is complete. They weren’t attacking just him. They were attacking the institution of the Presidency and by extension the Constitution and the country. It is no longer personal. It is treason.

• steph_gray says:

IMHO it was only ever partially personal… PDJT’s strong personality was just an easy excuse for the left to promote him for their 2 Minute Daily Hate.

Underneath, it’s about power, and those trillions-at-stake our brilliant site host is always citing. The Uniparty can’t afford a President who is independent, free, and full of integrity.

40. Jeff says:

Reagan had Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul. Together, those three shook the world! Now, we have President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, doing a little shaking of their own.

41. Patriot1783 says:

LEVIN JUST DESTROYED OBAMA, THE LEFT AND FAKE MEDIA ON HANNITY.

42. andy says:

I call this ‘Totally snowed in’ or ‘cliff notes;
    —————-
    1960s
    ——————
    Warrantless wiretaps on political organizations in order to discredit, disrupt, and eliminate their movement.
    Anti war, Civil rights, Counter culture, and more.
    Blackmailing MLKjr
    Watergate where president Nixon had microphones planted at the DNC headquarters.
    Church Committee and others investigated a wide swath of unbelievable corruption and abuse of power.
    And so was born the FISA system in 1978 which is to prevent abuse and politicization of police powers.

———-
    How wiretapping was made possible as tech advanced
    —————————–
    Pre 911
    Amdocs
    Billing service for 90% telecoms provided a means to map any person’s network of contacts.
    Comverse
    Provided remote controlled wiretap hardware for telecoms so law enforcement could interface with cellular networks.

Drug smugglers gained access to comverse control protocols and began using the system to protect their operation from law enforcement.

—————–
    Post 911
    ——————-
    usa by patriot act

“Uniting and Strengthening America”
    by…
    “Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism”
    Act of 2001

The Ashcroft guidelines, 2002
    expand the investigative techniques the FBI could use during preliminary inquiries

2002 that the FBI did not have plans to infiltrate mosques. Nonetheless -Mueller
    Later, after being caught doing exactly that, Mueller defended these tactics, saying the FBI would not “take [its] foot off the pedal of addressing counter-terrorism.”

SAFE act 2003, provided checks and balances to patriot act.
    Security and Freedom Ensured Act
    Attorney General Ashcroft said Bush would veto the bill.

In 2005 the Department of Justice Inspector General (IG) audited the FBI’s compliance with AG Guidelines and found significant deficiencies: 53 % of the audited preliminary inquiries that extended beyond the initial 180-day authorization period did not contain necessary documentation authorizing the extension, and 77% of those that extended past the first 90-day extension period lacked the required authorizations. The IG was unable to determine whether or how frequently agents attended public events, however, because the FBI failed to keep records of such activity.

National security letters challenged in court. ( Warrantless wiretaps )
    June 2005, the Select Committee on Intelligence met behind closed doors to consider a draft proposal by Pat Roberts (R-KS) which, among other things, would have removed the primary purpose of FISA warrants issued ex parte and in camera to be for foreign intelligence. Instead, the warrants could also have been used for purposes unrelated to foreign intelligence.
    The re authorization Act, however, modified the law and made judicial review a requirement of NSLs but never removed the permanent gag provision. Therefore, on September 6, 2007, U.S. District Judge Victor Marrero ruled that the use of NSLs to gain access to e-mail and telephone data from private companies for counter-terrorism investigations was “the legislative equivalent of breaking and entering, with an ominous free pass to the hijacking of constitutional values.” The court struck down NSLs because the gag power was unconstitutional and courts could still not engage in meaningful judicial review of these gags.

2008 FBI is given no-holds-barred authorization to use informants. The Mukasey guidelines allow the FBI to utilize a number of intrusive investigative techniques during these assessments, including physical surveillance, retrieving data from commercial databases, recruiting and tasking informants to attend meetings under false pretenses, and engaging in “pretext” interviews in which FBI agents misrepresent their identities in order to elicit information. “Assessments” can even be conducted against an individual simply to determine if he or she would be a suitable FBI informant. The new Guidelines explicitly authorize the surveillance and infiltration of peaceful advocacy groups in advance of demonstrations, and they do not clearly prohibit using race, religion, or national origin as factors in initiating assessments. Essentially coming full circle to the 1960’s FBI.

—————
    President Obama and surveillance on steroid.
    —————
    Snowden: As a cia contractor, he saw the usapatriot act first hand and says he thought about whistle-blowing during the Bush admin but didnt.
    He Had hoped Obama would fix it. He left CIA in 2009.
    Obama did the opposite.
    For instance, we now know in 2011 Denis Kucinich was wiretapped. “The director of national intelligence under President Obama was tracking my(anti war) resolution”. Its not unusual for oversea calls to be monitored, but it is unusual for the other congress members working on a particular bill to be surveiled after the fact.
    So Snowden made it his mission, stating:
    It was March 12, 2013, “seeing the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, directly lie under oath to Congress.”(prism)
    Clapper says snowden did “huge, grave damage” to U.S. intelligence capabilities”
    However…
    June 2014, the NSA’s director, U.S. Navy Admiral Michael S. Rogers,- the damage done was not significant enough to conclude that “the sky is falling.”
    Bernie Sanders – “Love him or hate him, we all owe Snowden our thanks for forcing upon the nation an important debate. ”
    Obama -“the benefit of the debate he generated was not worth the damage done, because there was another way of doing it.”

James Clapper
    Obama directed James Clapper “to establish a review group on intelligence and communications technologies.”
    This gave us Patriot act reprise
    USA Freedom Act 2015, which updated the telecom interfaces and wiretapping capabilities

Wasting no time:
    Obama surveillance scandals(1) mid 2015.
    Foreign leaders.
    Obama surveillance scandals(2) late December 2015.
    Opponents of the Iran deal and calls between netty and Congress.

Obama surveillance scandals(3) 2016-present.
    FusionGPS, selling NSA data products as opposition research.
    Crossfire Hurricane.

————
    What happen in 2016?
    ——————-
    Coming soon

43. nerveman says:

At 2:50 mark of the video Trump say’s “My family, my country, my God”. and you just know he means it. I’m just resting on that for the evening. My President!

44. Jayke says:

Better answer to the witch hunt question. “Yes it was a witch hunt but it found no real witches only sandwiches.” And a great big NOTHINGBURGER!

45. casper5473 says:

BY JEFFREY A. FRIEDBERG
    There’s a reason so few seem to understand Trump and what the hell it is he’s doing, It’s because so few have been self employed. And even fewer have been self-employed at a level where they are forced to deal with high-power lawyers, accountants, cops, robbers, spies, and lies.

This self-employed, higher-level business person is beset by those who want to take their money money or enforce the law. Either way nobody ever seems to reach out and help. Instead they try to take you down by audit, by tax, investigation, “review,” or by dictating exactly what you will do and how you will do it. In such matters, against such blabbering mouths and powers, it may be more important to protect the Brand and win through in the end, than it might be to only win.
    In other words, in business, once you are destroyed there is usually no “coming back.”

Ergo, you might do everything you can to preserve your business from predators, and win that way—but with eyes on surviving to maybe fight another time.
    This what I believe Donald Trump is doing, and has done all along. Trump believes he has to preserve and protect his Presidency. For reasons of his serving as President.
    Donald J. Trump does not mean—or need—to necessarily fight every battle. Nor does he even need to ward off every hostile idiot or vastly powerful Force. If Trump fights everybody, he could lose and be gone. But if he picks his fights, and prepares the battlefield to win, then he holds them at bay and shows them he is not to be messed with.

The more skirmishes Trump wins, the stronger his street-creds become. Also— then —the more dangerous he seems to those who are already afraid of him, and the more they will tend to not mess with him. See? He never loses sight of his goals. He is never distracted by roaring Leftist bullshlt. He moves everything forward in the same direction. He does not scatter his strength.
    This is a two-way street. He lets certain Players skate free. In turn, they let him pass when it maintains their purpose..

I therefore tell you: do NOT expect Donald Trump to rush out, and maybe pole-axe Hillary Clinton between the eyes. Hillary will be allowed to go free. Oh, you may see some of those close to Hillary getting “investigated,” or even “taking the fall,” and it may even SEEM Donald is hot on Hillary’s trail. But nothing will happen to her.

Why is that, exactly? Because Donald J. Trump sees he must get re-elected in 2020. If he does anything radical before then, he knows he could lose.
    Aha! But after, 2020? After the main battle?AFTER Trump wins a second term as President?

AFTER?
    Well—that is a horse of a different color.
    See you in 2020.

46. Alec Rawls says:

“… so did this turn out to not be a witch hunt after all?”

Very diplomatic of Trump not to be more explicit but he did hit on the crucial damning criticism of Mueller:

“Why haven’t they [people out there that have done some very, very evil things, very bad things, I would say treasonous things against our country’] been looked at?”

It was MUELLER who should have been looking at the ACTUAL conspiracy to rig our 2016 elections perpetrated by Hillary and Barack and Comey and Brennan and Ohr and Strzok and Page and a host of others, all in conjunction with foreign actors, including Russians. This was his exact charge after all, and he never did his actual job.

He only looked for crimes by Trump, which turned the Mueller investigation into an unconstitutional witch hunt. When investigators investigate a crime they are supposed to figure out who did it and how. If they name the suspect and then look for the crime that is unconstitutional. It is Star Chamber (the specific impetus for the Fourth Amendment), and it is Stalinism (Beria).

So the investigation was 50% witch hunt against Trump and 50% obstruction of justice, refusing to follow evidence of who the actual conspirators with Russia were. This obstruction abetted treason. It was part of the biggest crime in American history.

Someday if Trump wants to be less diplomatic he can explain that Mueller didn’t ONLY conduct a witch hunt against him.