The more he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted the spoons“…  That’s the first sense that comes to mind as left-wing media narrative engineers keep pushing a story that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is “recovering”.

(Twitter LinkNew York Times Link)

How far would the left-wing apparatus go to ensure that President Donald Trump does not have an opportunity to replace another supreme court justice? As far as needed….  There are no boundaries too extreme on this issue. None.

If the far-left political and institutional apparatus; including associates within the DOJ and FBI; were willing to work with allies in DC to frame an incredulous “rape gang” narrative against nominee Justice Kavanaugh; knowing their allied media would incredulously push the most absurd claim imaginable;… well, enough said.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Supreme Court, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

634 Responses to U.S. Media Really, Really, R.E.A.L.L.Y. Need Everyone to Know that Justice Ginsberg is Healthy…

1. Sedanka says:

The DNC and their partners in crime the MSM will lie about the continued well-being of Ginsberg, literally to the extent of claiming she’s alive past the point that she isn’t.

• swampratterrier says:

SHE’S ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

The screeching Msm just proved it.

• swampratterrier says:

WEEKEND AT RUTHIE’S

• tuskyou says:

Already dead. And they’ll announce it when it benefits them. We had a death pool going at our neighbors New Years Eve party. I gave her till Valentines Day but I thought she was still alive then.

• swampratterrier says:

Howie Carr has one of those betting pools every New Year’s Eve.

• tuskyou says:

One person dared to predict Clint Eastwood but he was shouted down real fast.

• Clarence Smith says:

There were issues with Rhenquist and his cancer so this is not unprecedented. And remember that all of the others would want similar accommodations for themselves someday. So there is an incentive for them to bend over backwards for her. And certainly there were other Justices that suffered from Altzheimers and it was swept under the rug. Its a club and we aint in it. However, there is no way Roberts will participate in a Weekend at Bernies coverup. Parties with cases before the Court could possibly raise a stink if this goes too far. I am guessing that Roberts will be very generous as long as she is walking around and can make it in to Court. But if its clear she is bed ridden and they are pulling a scam, he will have to “protect the institution” and he will “suggest” she retires. The House is gonna move on impeachment and they will try to play the card that Trump should not be able to appoint a SCOTUS pick. So she may resign after the impeachment vote. At the end of the day, RBG will be taking a dirt nap and POTUS will not be removed from office. So lots of Dems heads will be explodey! Enjoy the ride….

• BestBets says:

Actually, he does a death pool whenever someone on the list dies. Then the pool starts anew. It is one of the most entertaining hours of radio. I laugh and laugh.

• MassConservative says:

Actually, Howie has them regularly. Anytime someone picked in the previous death pool dies, he has another within a couple of days. I’ve thought about calling, but I’m usually driving, so I generally just pick someone in my head. But I only pick people I think are truly evil, so I wouldn’t feel at all bad if they died, like Soros. Maybe I’ll try calling him in next time. Howie also offers a selection of quick picks, in case your choice is taken or already dead and you can’t think of someone else. I love listening to Howie, but my kids are always changing the station on me when they’re in the car.

• Matt Transit says:

I don’t put it past the evil doers to have issued the death certificate already, just the date has been left blank.
        Heck, a Hawaiian birth certificate was doctored up for Obozo.

• Martin says:

Maybe she’ll Yuri Andropov the face of the earth.

• ladypenquin says:

I think it’s a bridge too far for them to cover up her death, but there is absolutely no reason to believe that the woman is in any state to be reading and participating in the serious judicial affairs of the country.

She’d be frail, recovering from invasive surgery, recovering from broken ribs. It’s her own vanity that keeps her from stepping down.

• Michael Todaro says:

Dems don’t have “a bridge too far.” USA is under serious enemy attack from, muzzies, beaners, kosher delicatessen fake SJWs, very stupid morons, very evil freaks…

• sDee says:

“I think it’s a bridge too far for them to cover up her death”

Maybe not so far. Just the other end of the bridge from Justice Scalia?

• ladypenquin says:

I just don’t know how the medical personnel would go along with it.

• Betty says:

They got Justice Roberts to go along with ObamaCare, don’t even think they can’t hold that old lady captive or that she willingly will defraud the whole Nation just to deny President Trump another SC selection. If they can drag her out to as close as they can get to 2020 they can say President Trump can’t appoint a new Justice because it is too close to the election. Where they can, and will, screw the whole Country over with election fraud.

We have to ORGANIZE against election fraud, 2018 was a test run for 2020 and look how many clinkers they got elected. They defeated Judge Roy Moore by one sort of cheating they have plenty more ways up their sleeves.

They will cheat and give us the finger while doing it. Look at the resources they have the DOJ, FVI, CIA, IRS, Media, Fake Republican, and worse – Social Media (already silencing conservative voices). No one wants to switch platforms but we must and soon.

• ladypenquin says:

If they drag it out, we’ll deal. BTW, someone pointed out that so-called Biden rule was at the end of the second term of a president, ie. Bush and Obama, where they truly are lameduck presidents. Furthermore, if the Dems ever get back in power they’ll never abide by any “Biden” rule if a Dem president is in office.

The gloves are off! 🙂

• Merle Marks says:

Medical personnel wouldn’t go along with it…unless they were lefties…just as with Hillary and being thrown into the scooby van, medical personnel don’t have to be “involved” while Ruthie is passing….she dies, is kept chilled for a months while Dems wait for 2020 election…we’ll find out a year after she dies that she is gone…Trump still wins!!!

• ladypenquin says:

You’re right. Plenty of lefties in the medical field as with everywhere else. Been waiting for years for someone to leak Barack Obama’s records….

• meow4me2 says:

I don’t think it’s her vanity. Probably more a sense of duty. Everyone was after her to retire when O was president so he could replace her. She refused. Now probably feels guilty as her gambit to have the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT appoint her replacement will not happen. Too ornery to let President Trump do it until she dies. Doubt she’ll step down. She’ll hang on until the bitter end.

• MassConservative says:

As others have pointed out, there is no “bridge too far” for the left. I put nothing past them. If they are willing to accuse Kavanaugh of gang rape, try to overturn Trump’s election with the Russia hoax, probably murder Scalia among others, there is nothing they won’t do. If they could find a convincing body double, I’m sure they would do it. In the alternative, they will pretend she’s working while unconscious, or alive after she dies, until they run out the clock. There is literally nothing they wouldn’t do in their quest for power.

• ladypenquin says:

While RBG is entitled to right to privacy regarding her health, care, etc. there is a need to balance that with the Country’s right to know the true status of an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Having underlings doing her work is a violation of her oath of office.

Of course, she and the Dems have no problem violating oaths of office.

• USTerminator says:

I will put $10 bet that President Trump will have his third SC Justice nomination this year. I will use the winning bet to buy pop corn watching Media and liberal melt down

2. justlizzyp says:

Like a mash up of Weekend at Bernies and Pelican Brief sort of thing….

I’m finding it very sad that so many people seem to care more about her being on the court for her ideology than for her actual contributions. She deserves better.

• mikebrezzze says:

I’m thinking we’ll just call her Bernie from now on!

• davidb says:

@ justlizzyp……what contributions?

• justlizzyp says:

I disagree with her ideology in many ways, but I cannot in good conscience just hand wave away her efforts toward women in the workplace. I’m not a ‘feminist’ but as a single mother it’s darned nice to be able to work and be taken seriously based on my contributions, not told to just sit there and look pretty. I spent almost 10 years with a firm that conducted an 18 month ‘womens’ initiative’ a task force directed to advance the role of women in that firm. At the end of their 18 months the regional managing partner walked up to the podium to present their findings – he was wearing a pink hard hat and carrying a pink purse. Their findings were that the women in the company wanted flexible scheduling ‘so they could work and still take care of their families.’ This was less than 10 years ago. So someone who fought for the legal right for women to be treated as equals has made contributions. If much of what she fought for has become a tangled mess, that should not take away from her legacy.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Really,
          “I’m not a ‘feminist’ but as a single mother it’s darned nice to be able to work and be taken seriously based on my contributions, not told to just sit there and look pretty”

• justlizzyp says:

Yes. It happens. It still happens, whether you want to believe it or not.

“Sit there and look pretty” is shorthand for ‘we’re not going to promote you for a dozen different reasons that really boil down to you’re not a man.’

I’d be happy to discuss my experiences with anyone who has an open mind to listening but I’m not going to just defend my experiences.

• swampratterrier says:

Dennis that must be why Obama paid his female White House staff only 65% of what he paid his male staffers.

All to honor Ruthie’s accomplishments.

• She worked against decency in ways I cannot imagine you know. Please do some research on her sickening “accomplishments” and writings. She wanted to destroy society as we know it… and in some ways has.

• justlizzyp says:

Would you be willing to point me in the direction you’re referring to? I’m happy to do some research.

• Michael Todaro says:

You do that lizzyinatizzy. Go “research” then come back in 2-3 years with your “findings.” Men, real men, not Nancy boys, have been and continue to be subjected to vicious attacks by lesser human beings (e.g. LGBTQ) who are self loathing, envious & jealous…and rightly so. MAGA/KAG ! Start MAGA with real men, manly men, smart men, and not a bunch of wusses.

• justlizzyp says:

Thank you. I will absolutely read it.

(Per Michael Todaro’s instructions I will read this and get back to you in 2-3 years. /S)

• swampratterrier says:

Also very good for today.
                A Choice Not An Echo
                by Phyllis Schlafly

Tom Stamper rated it really liked it

You know a book is a classic when you have heard ideas and phrases your whole life and finally realize that their origins are with a book you are just now getting around to reading. The premise is that U.S. Presidential elections have been played in the center since 1940. This is not happenstance says Schlafly, but by design. As the federal government became more and more involved in private business and banking, the leaders of industry decided to hedge their bets by shaping the nominees of both parties. To do this they accommodate a certain amount of social welfare spending that pleases neither the Left nor the Right, but is designed to be palatable enough to the moderate voter. More importantly they support candidates that are either committed internationalists or malleable enough to the notion, because the elite, says Schlafly, are not really interested in national sovereignty because there is more money to be made picking and choosing the different labor conditions and markets worldwide. Sometimes this means building a plant in third world countries and importing the goods back into the United States. Other times it means favoring open border policies that allow cheap labor to come to the United States.

• Dekester says:

She compromised herself with her diatribe against a PDJT.

No class, none. She is simply a leftist tool.

God bless a PDJT

• justlizzyp says:

As I said, I disagree with her ideology and you’re right, her statements about POTUS were classless and way out of line.

• ladypenquin says:

Her so-called accomplishments have contributed to murder of over 50 million of our unborn. I’ll pass on her equality for women. And I’m woman who spent decades in the work force, so I know what you’re talking about, but not at the price of a radical, amoral feminist who dictated that women (and society have the right to kill their young).

Furthermore, her vote making homosexual marriage legal, and at lest 10 letters of the alphabet genders sets us well on the way for further chaos in our country, decadence and decay.

• ladypenquin says:

“at least”

• whoseyore says:

Amen, Lady! And I am a lady also. Ginsberg is a huge proponent of abortion as well as homosexual marriages and no doubt would back education for homosexual inclusion into our public schools in order to brainwash our children into thinking that this is normal behavior and that they have a choice. They want to prevent as many births as possible, either abort them or encourage same sex so they can’t produce. Someone may like one or two decisions that Ginsberg made, but there is much more in her closet that needs to be dug out and examined before praising her. The problem is, the internet search sites are manipulating the searches to make everything liberal and evil appear good. I have even noticed that DuckDuckGo seems to be skewing the search results.

It is a battle of good versus evil and I know who wins in the end.

• ladypenquin says:

Sorry to hear about DuckDuckGo as that’s the search engine I use. Will have to learn if there are better ones.

IMO, Ruth Bader Ginsberg is a modern-day Margaret Sanger, and in fact, likely scrubbed now, but had writings in the 80’s(?) which were similar to Sanger’s beliefs.

• California Joe says:

Half of the babies she murdered were female!

• Dr. J says:

How can you say, “women in the company wanted flexible scheduling ‘so they could work and still take care of their families’”, and then in the same paragraph say “legal right for women to be treated as equals?

What is equal about a “special flexible” schedule? All workers are equal, except some are more equal.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Wait….. Wasn’t the flexible scheduling for all employees, not just women?

• justlizzyp says:

The ‘women in the company wanted flexible scheduling’ part was the conclusion the task force reached.

• trialbytruth says:

I have found that to be generally true most women who reach the age of mid management are in their child raising years. Most women still have families.

Biology dictates some things society dictates others. Those women who choose not to have families or are willing and able to drop everything and spend three months in Tacoma should have the same career path as traditional men.

We are above all.else a meritocracy no good manager ignores a viable employee because of gender. If you aren’t working for a good manager then do what successful people do, move.

• whoseyore says:

I respect that being a single mother must be a huge struggle and my heart goes out to you as it does to single dads who are raising a family on their own. Where the men (not just single men, but all men) given the opportunity for flexible scheduling as well?

The problem with this “FAIR” thing is that no matter what it is they are pushing to be ‘fair’ (gender, race), the right they are fighting for gets pushed to extremes and what is provided never seems to be enough. This causes division. In my opinion, Feminism has been one of the greatest catalysts of the social decline of the family and society at large (i.e. a managing partner walking up to the podium to present their findings wearing a pink hard hat and carrying a pink purse).

• justlizzyp says:

I couldn’t agree with you more.

At the job I was talking about, the men were allowed to work flexible schedules. Women were required to submit a Flex Work Arrangement Request to HR for approval. I don’t know of any man who was required to do so. When I heard the ‘results’ of the task force, my first question actually was ‘what, men don’t want to spend any time with their families? What about TH? I know he does!’
            He lived just down the street from me and we were on the same schedule because we both had to take kids to school in the morning. I know what time he got to work because I frequently saw him on the road and we usually walked in the door at the same time. We both also liked working really, really late whenever we could. He was stunned to find out that I’d had to get approval to work my schedule but it had never been an issue for him. One of the partners, a woman, was an early bird who liked to come in at 6:30 and leave by 3:30. She had to get that approved, but the male partner down the hall was free to work the same hours she did and never had to get approval. I didn’t give any of it much thought until the task force sent out ‘anonymous questionnaires’ that got me thinking about the different rules and expectations. How they would be begging a male manager to get his CPA license so they could promote him but the female manager who was meeting every benchmark for the senior manager position was not considered for promotion. How an entry level associate could be making enough money to support his stay at home wife and 6 kids, as well as his very expensive taste in clothing but the single mother senior associate responsible for supervising him, training him and reviewing his work was barely scraping by and wore only second hand clothing.

All I’ve ever asked is to be evaluated based on my work and the content of my character, not my genetics. When I’m doing the EXACT SAME work as someone else, that should reflect in the performance review. I don’t expect to be treated differently or better, just the same. I’m a big girl and I’m honest enough to recognize that someone who works more or more efficiently deserves to be rewarded for that. But I’m also honest enough to recognize that it doesn’t always happen. Instead of protesting and raising a stink, I found a place where that happens. It’s a small firm, just me and my partner, but I trust him to pull his share of the load and he trusts me to do the same. He typically spends a great deal of time with his family and I admire the heck out of that and am entirely supportive, even if it means he’s in Mexico the weekend before a deadline and I’m sitting in the office cranking out work. Because I know that when he comes back he’s going to work his butt off to make sure WE meet the deadline. He’s better at networking and client development, so he does the lions share of that and I do internal things to keep us running. It works for us and we are both respected and valued for our individual strengths and abilities. That’s all I’m saying.

• whoseyore says:

Glad that you found fairness that you can live with and peace. I was going to suggest that you might look elsewhere. Just like people, there are good employers and bad employers.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Maybe you can go hold her hand and talk in her ear.

• Not snark, but why does she deserve better?

What good has she contributed to our society/justice?

• justlizzyp says:

I think everybody deserves to be evaluated, good and bad, on the basis of who they are. She is being idolized by many for nothing more than her resistance. As you pointed out, I perhaps need to do more research on her legacy, but at least I’m making an effort to look at her as an individual and not just the Godmother of the Anti Trump Movement or whatever. They’re worshiping an idealized version of her.

I had the same feelings in 2008 when I realized that nobody gave a crap what actually came out of Obama or Clinton’s mouths. They were hooked on what a historic election it was because it was going to be either the first black president of the first woman president and OMG!!!SQUEEEEE! They didn’t listen to anything either candidate said so there was no way they could actually have voted based on the candidate – they were voting for a black man or a woman full stop.

I’d rather be disliked for something I do or say than adored for something I’m not. Does that make sense?

• Musicphile says:

While it is certainly inappropriate and even immoral on wishing someone’s demise, however, we can rightfully pray for a blissful and long retirement for her 🙂 May God give her the wisdom to gracefully retire immediately and bless her with great time with family and grand kid/s.

• Michael Todaro says:

Ok. Ok. Lizzy. This makes sense MAGA/KAG !

• ladypenquin says:

Believe me, we don’t care that she’s anti-Trump. She can just take a number, but I wrote upthread she is America’s 21st century Margaret Sanger. Her support, INSISTENCE, that women (and society) have the RIGHT to kill the unborn has caused the genocide of millions of babies.

I’ll pass on whatever she supposedly did for “women” – in fact, her policies have caused more societal breakdown and chaos – now we have a Supreme Court, lower courts, the government, the MSM, Hollywood, our cultural institutions, our academic institutions, etc. etc. making Right into Wrong, and Wrong into Right.

No, I’m not going to compliment her on anything. She’s betrayed the very Constitution she swore an oath to. But oaths mean nothing to people like her.

• mac says:

LizzyP, you need to understand something. ‘Rats and the rest of the left have to check their brains at the door when they join up with that side. That doesn’t bother stupid or incurious people. Intelligent people have a much bigger problem. One of the things I have read over and over from people who became conservative after originally being liberal was how refreshing it was to STOP wilfully ignoring the truth. Once they threw off their emotional allegiance to the sinister side, they could look at reality as it was and accept it rather than have to skew, or even flatly deny, what they knew to be the truth.

I read something very interesting about Putin one time. You know, of course, that he is a former KGB officer. I read another former KGB officer noting that there were no “true believer” communists in the KGB. He stated that the reason for this was the KGB knew communism was nonsense, and the KGB leadership were not about to let anyone stupid enough to believe that foolishness into their highly professional organization.

Funny that “the sword and the shield” of the Party knew better than anyone else what a sham the Party stood for and how corrupt the whole system was. Working successfully in that milieu would have required a level of cynicism I don’t think I could have ever achieved.

3. Sanj says:

She’s probably just CGI already

4. Warrior says:

I noticed the same thing today SD. Funny how the media works to push their agenda. But according to medical speculation she has one foot in the grave.

5. DT2020 says:

They are definitely protesting too much.

6. Piper77 says:

Chief Justice Roberts is a hack, so he will probably let one of her aides sit on the court for the next 2 years.

7. emet says:

Creative Concepts Taxidermy
    Jessup MD
    410 799-1558

8. kltk1 says:

While I don’t think it’s going to happen if they do they’re going to need to keep her on the court at least through the 2019 Holidays. Then Democrats feel they would have the high-ground in demanding that the Senate wait until the Presidential election is over. Think Merrick Garland.

I don’t think she’s going to be on the court that much longer. That said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they push the boundaries if she goes on life support, or into a coma about how to handle a “lifetime” appointment if someone is in that situation.

9. lastinillinois says:

I fully expect, the day after Pres Trump leaves office in 2025, we will see a video of obama claiming Ginsberg was buried at sea that morning.

No video, mind you.
    You can take his word for it.

• Judith says:

That was ridiculous, wasn’t it? For all we know, the
      “notes” passed at McCain & Bush’s funerals said “Cheese it! Don’t look now, but Trump knows Bin Laden and McCain are alive and well in Abu Dhabi.”

10. The Boss says:

Has Craigs List had any postings for RBG stunt doubles?

11. WSB says:

“Bring out ye dead…”

12. BroMole says:

Methinks they doth protest too much.

13. booger71 says:

She is just feeding her inner McCain. According to a oncologist friend of mine, that really can’t claim she is “cancer free” for several months

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I thought 5 years was the minimum before one can be “cancer-free”. That’s what it was with several of our family members.

• Flova says:

That is so true. My husband just finished his chemo and radiation in early December. He has an appt for a PET scan in late February to determine if he is cancer free.

• lemmus1 says:

They’d have to literally kill her and do an extremely thorough autopsy to accurately claim she is cancer free. The five-year survival rate for people diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer that has spread (metastasized) to other areas of the body is 5 percent …and that survival rate sample size is NOT based on an 85-year-old geriatric already in poor health.

• listingstarboard says:

No responsible oncologist would proclaim her cancer free with her history–and especially Sloan Kettering hospital. Total BS. I have stage 4 cancer with lung mets and am praying I can get a VATS resection for them but its a struggle to find a surgeon to do it–love how RBG can waltz on in to MSK and get it done–no other 85 year old with history of multiple tumor sites would be able to get that surgery.

• swimeasy says:

I agree. This claim is ridiculous. The caption statement is more carefully written- her “recovery from surgery is on track” and no further treatment is required.

This can also mean she is no longer eligible for treatment for either cure or control of her disease, especially if the lesions in her lung were found to be distant metastasis from her original primary cancer. The goal of treatment would be palliative, comfort care and control of symptoms.

14. duchess01 says:

If the opposite of whatever the LSM media claims is true – then, she is on ice until there is a need to interrupt some future event/development – for her funeral – maybe, the FISA DECLAS – something that is outstandingly damaging to TPTB – what is in the pike to be revealed – quite of few things.

15. Dude1394 says:

So how does she get impeached? I mean if she is unable to make coherent sentences she damn sure shouldn’t be serving as a jurist.

16. jack says:

What OPTIONS does Trump had to figure out the condition of Ginsburg? Any suggestions?

Can someone in the Trump administration, maybe a physician in the White House ask to see her and determine her condition to serve on the court. Is there some type of independent 3 person panel examine her to find out how competent to serve as one of the top Judges in the Land. Can one of the other Judges on the court expose how fit she is? Would they?

17. BroMole says:

Honestly, has there ever been a cult of personality even remotely this strong over an SC justice? It was creepy a couple years ago with the “exercise regimen” BS… its parody now.

18. givingconniptions says:

Justice Rehnquist did pretty much the same thing and he died a couple weeks later.

19. Suzanne says:

Wouldn’t the other justices need/want to confirm that she’s alive. Proof of life should be mandatory for any job

20. David Vicknair says:

The Notorius RBG reprises Breakfast at Bernie’s.

21. RedWave 2020 says:

Yep they’ll try to keep her alive and get John Roberts to make bad rulings for a while. Hopefully, this’ll get HUGE turnout for 2020 to get good justices.

22. alliwantissometruth says:

Hey, she looks great. Embalming fluid works wonders

Stick her by a window, hook up a thin wire to her hand and have it make a waving motion

No problem

23. Deb says:

I think the media have been trolling us when it comes to RGB. They love to try to goad “conservatives” into saying mean things on Twitter so they can report about the “right wing outrage” and “bullies on the right.” It’s asinine.

We don’t wish harm to anyone, but it’s obvious she’s living on borrowed time.

24. prenanny says:

No chemo no radiation or drugs like magic she is cancer free.
    Which “supreme court” spokes woman made this claim?
    There is no effort here to even sound truthful.

• jahealy says:

Saying ridiculous things has become the norm for the left. And lying, as Dan Bongino said recently, is the left’s “side hustle.”

• madeline says:

Wasn’t it Eva Peron (Don’t cry for me Argentina) they propped up in the car with her arm set up to look like she was waving when she was actually dead?

• prenanny says:

Never heard that but would not be surprised.
          Juan Peron had her propped up at the dinner table for the rest of his regime.
          There are too many people who were forced to dine with them for it not to be true.

• whoseyore says:

Tee hee! That is absolutely true. The Left, Media, and Hollywood have lied so much now that they don’t even know how to gauge what they are saying to at least make their lies sound credible.

25. WeThePeople2016 says:

Didn’t they just tell us that she was doing well after her fall when she recently broke ribs? The next thing we know, she had surgery and they removed malignant cancer from her lungs. I was like, where did that come from? I thought she was doing okay after her fall. That is when I knew they were covering for her health.

26. Judiciary says:

According to Dr. Joseph Bentivegha, MD, “since there were ‘two malignant nodules,’ the odds are is that this is Stage IV or metastatic cancer – meaning that it has spread to the lungs from another organ system.” The doctor says these nodules (tumors) would have been assessed but no report has been given or may never be. The odds arent good that two primary tumors could show up at the same time and not be metastasized from elsewhere. She has to be seriously ill. Sorry Democrats. Let the poor woman go make her peace with her Maker.

• swampratterrier says:

Many

Thanks

For

Those

Facts.

• DeAnna Vaughn says:

As a physician myself, I will tell you that the odds are VERY high that this is metastatic disease from her pancreatic cancer she had in 2009. The 5 year survival at her age of diagnosis even with stage 1 disease (caught VERY early) is less than 4%. She’s now 10 years out. She’s done.

27. jahealy says:

Looks like we need a James O’Keefe undercover operation on this one.

28. For the integrity of the court, CJ John Roberts should require 100% transparency about RBG’s ability to serve competently on the court.

• joebkonobi says:

Problem is CJ John Roberts is a comprimised swamp creature! Hard to believe there are no rules, especially since these are lifetime appointments, when a member of the Court becomes physically/mentally unable to perform their duties. Those duties include being in person for oral arguments. Talk about a Banana Republic!! Should not surprise I guess since dead people vote all the time. How did we fall so far? and how did we allow it?

• WSB says:

Eventually, someone will get around to asking Roberts how Ruthie is doing but no official question will come until after the next election.

Prepare for some devastating Presidential tweets.

29. merlintobie says:

I’d like to hear about the actual lung tumor biopsy results: were those TWO NEW lung tumors they removed along with half her left lung primary lung cancers? or the result of Stage IV metastatic cancer, spread to the lungs?

also, exactly how doped up is she while “working from home”?

• jahealy says:

Another question: How well oxygenated is her body, including her brain, under the circumstances? She’s been wearing huge gloves on her hands in public recently. I’m thinking she wasn’t all that well oxygenated before the cracked ribs and lung cancer. The brain needs oxygen to think. To read. To form opinions.

• listingstarboard says:

My first thought when I saw those gloves was she was on a type of chemotherapy (Folfox) that causes extreme cold sensitivity and neuropathy. (I know first hand no pun intended) Also it looked like she had some kind on nodule or growth on her neck during that appearance-I think it was the Kavanaugh swearing in?

• sDee says:

“The brain needs oxygen to think. To read. To form opinions.”

Law clerks do that. Her vote is predetermined, the opinion written to support it.

• Dobber says:

To sustain life..

• whoseyore says:

She is NOT working from home….no way. She probably still has tubes in her chest and may even be on a ventilator.

30. starfcker says:

“Justice Ginsburg will be “working” from home, invisibly, for a year or more… even if in a coma; hooked up to breathing apparatus, and being force-fed through a tube. Watch.” My ass. She’ll be on a slab in the freezer, “working from home.” We will never see her in public again. This is going to be quite interesting

31. annieoakley says:

Gee Whiz, Justice Scalia only had a kind of bad heart. He died and was cremated the same day and every person in DC was real quiet.

• swampratterrier says:

They had to do that because being smothered to death while sleeping on your back is very very contagious.

• DeAnna Vaughn says:

I was a District Coroner for 4 years in the 31st Judicial District in our state and I can damn well tell you that if a SCOTUS died in my district, there is no way in HELL they would NOT receive an autopsy!

32. Joe says:

More shltlib perfidy.

File it under: things shltlibs can get away with that WE can’t.

33. Abster says:

Seems to me President Trump and/or other SC justices would be wanting to make arrangements for brief visit and to drop off flowers, food…anything.

34. bofh says:

IANAL, but I think that legally someone isn’t dead until they’ve been pronounced dead by a doctor (?). If so, it would leave the door open for some ghoulish manipulations.

35. rmnewt says:

Absolutely nothing new here. Everyone knows FDR was going to make it thru his 4th term, healthy as a horse! But hay, we were just in a little skirmish called WW II and he was the president.
    The dems and media have it in hand. After all a SCOTUS justice is just one in nine, what’s the deal (sarc)?

36. John70 says:

They are trying to postpone this until Trump is impeached, likle in March. Then, they will say that an impeached President cannot nominate a Supreme Court justice. The justice would be illegitimate.

• benifranlkin says:

‘Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth (Mike Tyson)’……RBG said she was planning on 5 more years…
      RBG’s death cannot be postponed…it will be soon…..pneumonia…she is folded in half minus 20% of her lung volume on top of that. It’s Influenza season and it will only take a few droplets of the deadliest virus for the elderly.
      Next up…Justice Breyer.

• Sherri Young says:

Makes me think the reason Chuck Schumer is so uber deferential to Nancy Pelosi is that he envisions her as being the next POTUS, and soon.

37. benifranlkin says:

You mean Dems will try to pull something like this?…….”Ariel Sharon dead: How Israel’s ‘sleeping giant’ was kept in a coma for eight years”…but at least he was no longer in office from the time of his stroke in 2006 until he died in 2014.

38. Freedom says:

It is long past time to send In an investigator to see if Ginzy is still beathing!!!! I love Trump but it is getting long past time to call in the cards before Mueller has destroyed ALL of the records and Hitlery has escaped all punishment! All of the promises on “unmasking” are long broken, the FBIis riddled with treason and Jeffy Sessions is home free in Alabama. Will American citizens ever see justice? I am no longer satisfied on promises. I want a WALL, all the illegal wetbacks deported and every slimebag Muslim out of here!!!!!

39. Paco Loco says:

Welcome to left wing LaLa land. She’ll have to surface by the end of next week with some kind of appearance from her hospice bed. This is like waiting for McCain to recover from his brain surgery….he never did.

40. ParteaGirl says:

41. Julia Adams says:

If RBG dies while the government is shut down, it could be a bad thing. Because it would cause the Democrats to say we can not vote on her replacement until the government is re-opened.
    Meaning it would give Shummer unnessary leversgr leverage

• lemmus1 says:

They can ‘say’ all they like. The Senate and WH are open. 50 Senators and the VP and Trump has his 3rd SCOTUS pick.

• whoseyore says:

Well, not a problem. Our president will declare a national emergency, get the Army Corp of Engineers to build his wall with funds from Defense and pass the budget. Can you imagine all of the leftists actions they would throw in as port along with the budget?

42. Another Scott says:

Isn’t a Supreme Court justice working from home totally unprecedented? Not just one day but many days in a row now? All bets are off, this can be totally challenged. Think they would let President Trump “work from home” unchallenged? He’d be impeached in a heartbeat.

43. Richard says:

I don’t want to say it too loudly, but maybe they’ll get an idea from the Bates Motel, if you know what I mean.

44. Madmax110 says:

Hmmm, they carried on and on about the Presidents physical for 2 weeks. This woman is partially mummified and there’s nothing to see. Move right along folks. It’s disgusting what they get away with.

45. Perot Conservative says:

Imagine if PT could replace Ginsburg … and next 4-year term, Justice Thomas?

Wow!

But we allow tens of Millions more illegal immigrants in, does it really matter?

FYI, a friend in academia says foreign Chinese exchange students are 70% of those that go to the Judicial Council / cheating.

46. John says: