First Lady Melania Trump and Second Lady Karen Pence Visit Red Cross…

First Lady Melania Trump and Second Lady Karen Pence volunteered at the American Red Cross in Washington DC today to assemble comfort kits for deployed American troops. After helping put together some of the kits, the First Lady delivered a speech to the volunteer organization.

This entry was posted in Melania Trump, Military, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to First Lady Melania Trump and Second Lady Karen Pence Visit Red Cross…

1. Bill Henslee says:

Doing jobs some Americans won’t do.

2. 17CatsInTN says:

We are so very blessed with our First AND Second Ladies. They are an inspiration with their grace and beautiful hearts.

3. Deplorable_Infidel says:

I think the WH needs to come out with a Commemorative coffee table book with all these beautiful FLOTUS pictures.

4. Molly says:

Thank you, ladies. Mrs. Veep looks 20 years younger with new haircut. Melania looks spectacular, of course.

5. woohoowee says:

This looks like fun! These ladies are themselves an American Treasure.

The White House Christmas décor is gorgeous, with the Red and Green rooms being my favs. Merry Christmas 🙂

6. calbear84 says:

Go Melania! We love you! 🙂

7. lemmonee says:

Melania is a treasure. Thanks to Karen Pence as well. This year’s Whitehouse Christmas is just splendid. FLOTUS is hitting her stride.

8. Bob says:

Daily we pray for Her and all the Trump and Pence family members. The USA is on the mend….but much more healing required.

9. Convert says:

So appreciate all the kind ladies there volunteering their time to do a small kindness for our troops. I’m struck as always by the truly extraordinary beauty of Melania in a room full of “ordinary” ladies as 99.99% of us are…

10. Lulu says:

I am angry that there is zero coverage of Melania or traditional FLOTUS activities (e.g., Christmas decorations, White House tours) in the media.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Lulu…. When I feel anger rising like you do, I tell myself, “Well, they aren’t making tons of money off of our wonderful and beautiful First Lady” and it makes me smile to think it’s their loss.

The same with the designers who were so rude to her. FLOTUS Melania is having the last laugh and she’s looking very fine, not needing their “help.”

• jackphatz says:

“Over eight years of Michelle on every other magazine cover and countless TV specials.”

Fact is more and more people are cutting the cord to their cable companies, so less TV viewing and there are very few “magazine covers” left. I think we know why too!

• Nigella says:

Oh, the “media” has said plenty about the WH Christmas decorations… All bad… Just like last year… Pathetic

• Newton Love says:

> “… the “media” has said plenty about the WH Christmas decorations …”

We know all about the taste of the “media.” They enjoy snacking on feces sandwiches.

11. GB Bari says:

I will have to trust others to summarize her speech. I could not discern what she was saying due to the poor audio on this (and YouTube’s) video. Suspect the organizers did not setup a direct feed from the podium.
    But despite not hearing it, our First Lady looked lovely and seemed to speak as graciously as she always does.

12. Monticello says:

Inner beauty shines through.

No country stands a chance unless there are MORAL moms, sisters and wives!

13. Suzanne says:

She really is a stunner. I love to see her when she is happy and relaxed. I don’t remember Michael doing this…. maybe I’m getting old, maybe I blocked it or maybe I just refused to watch it in the first place

14. Trumpelstiltsken says:

The Red Cross is one of the most corrupt organizations around. It’s unfortunate to see such a crooked racket legitimized by these classy ladies.

15. Up yours says:

I would not give the sweat off my left nut to the Red Cross. They are as corrupt as they come. They are deep state and sell children in the sex trade. Just ask Haiti .

16. Trump Fan says:

Iam happy,that Melania, this Playboy girl is now not nackend.
    I love more Ivanka.
    But President Donald Trump is the best President ever.
    And evrybody makes mistakes.

17. LULU says:

Gorgeous, warmhearted ladies, our Melania and Karen. I love Melania’s red pants. Used to have a pair and darned near wore them out, I liked them so much…

KAG, ladies!!!

18. stpaulchuck says:

if I had the money for an adult entertainment robot, I’d model it after her. She is just lovely (and hot *grin*).