Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes Resigns…

Having facilitated years of election fraud; and having amassed significant wealth -via indulgency fees- from the benefactors therein; apparently the fiasco election of 2018 will be Brenda Snipes last.  Good riddance.

FLORIDA – Just hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount on Sunday, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

Evelyn Perez-Verdia, a former office spokeswoman who left several years ago, said Sunday evening she was told by people in the office that the letter was sent “to Tallahassee” earlier in the day.

Norris-Weeks said she saw an early draft of the letter. In the version she saw, she said Snipes, 75, expressed a desire to spend more time with her family.  The exact effective date of the resignation was unclear Sunday evening.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized, Voter Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

347 Responses to Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes Resigns…

1. covfefe999 says:

Burnadette (lol) looks about as competent as Snipes. Picture here, I will put it inline but need to move it off to the right because it’s large. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WwM-XeF8oPc/maxresdefault.jpg

• covfefe999 says:

shift …

• covfefe999 says:

shift again ….

• covfefe999 says:

I have to wonder about these women who don’t take the time to comb, slick back, or otherwise contain their hair. I don’t even look that bad when i wake up in the morning.

• cali says:

@covfefe: None of them should be walking away from without facing justice for sedition and election fraud.

I think we will learn what really is going on in Broward County/FLA: Wassermann-Schultz won her re-election via fraud as well. Being the dual citizen she is there is much more to her namely that she is a Mossad agent and actively participated in treason during 2018 and 2016.
              I too wish that everything would move a bit faster and these foul people are being held accountable. Nobody wants to say much about the sacred cow that is a big part of our sedition and subversion from within our own country.
              I think that is about to change too because its undeniable that all the FF chit-show all were sourced out of Broward – sheriff Israel and DWS.

• mutantbeast says:

funny how every single time you hear about election problems in Florida its always Coward or Palm Beech counties. Funny how they always seem to be when RATS are losing also. “Sheriff” Israel should be susppended by DeSantis, since hes the biggest single problem there.

• cali says:

@mutanbeast: ^^^^^^^This!

What is even more stunning is the fact that Mueller and his 10,000 shadow government bees entrenched in DC who can’t be fired because they are all SES while he owns the election encryption keys for Florida and Ohio.
                  The Clintons also have the election encryption keys to other states.

Now we are getting closer to see why this election fraud took place.

Please read: http://www.americans4innovasion.blogspot.com

What you will learn is not only stunning but unbelievable evil.

• Mrs. E says:

LOL! Neither do I. I am with you on this one!

• She is TOTALLY competent! EVERY “mistake” she has made has benefited the democrats, and she continues to get away with it! Doesn’t get any more competent than that! So when she cry’s racism, it’s really intended for those who think she’s stupid and incompetent, simply because she’s a black democrat!

• Darklich123 says:

I swear to God, we’ve been ruled by corrupt morons. I’d almost welcome a smart hereditary monarchy at this point. Democracy in a Balkanized country was a mistake.

2. dawg says:

Well this is some good news that I really needed. I was teetering on the ledge last night.

• steph_gray says:

Yes it is good news. Pay no attention to the commenters on this thread trying to make it into bad news.

I am still taking Winnamins and highly recommend them.

3. chipin8511 says:

They will still get her she is a Fraudster

• aarmad says:

I hope you are right. She needs to be indicted!

• BobInFL says:

I hope you are right also….but I see nothing that would lead me to that consclusion either in the State of Florida (our AG or Govenor) or nationally. Local papers are playing it off as glitches (that seems to be the new word for fraud and conspiricy). I am losing all faith in law and order. Soon I will be looking at ways to survive and profit in a lawless society as many democrats seem to be doing.

• mutantbeast says:

every “elections” official down there needs to be indcited. Even Nappy hair Snipes couldnt have done this alone, along with “sheriff” Israel, whos nothing more than a communsit party commisar hiding behind a sheriffs badge he doesnt deserve. De Santis should find a way to suspend Israel.

• gueppebarre says:

I’ll bet not. She will play a race card as a “Get-out-of-Jail-Free” card and be free to spend the rest of her miserable life with her millions gained from facilitating fraudulent elections.

4. eric says:

she should be prosecuted for tampering with election results and ballots.

5. thedoc00 says:

Snipes was likely morphed into diversion by the democrat party as the spotlight illuminated the level of fraud she was perpetrating. Notice there was no major media nor democrat party luminary jumping to her defense. The Democrat Party willingly traded her for all the other successful elections stolen. Plus, she will be replaced by another who will continue her work.

6. jus wundrin says:

The DNC will hire her.

7. honor78 says:

Exactly, Snipes is a racist corrupt demoRat and belongs in jail.

8. JC Calhoun says:

As a Florida voter I deeply resent that this woman apparently has negated my votes for multiple elections and stolen my Constitutional right to choose my representatives. I intend to communicate my disgust and distrust to our new Governor, demanding a full investigation and if justified, prosecution of Snipes and her cronies in Broward County. I ask other Floridians to join me this week in letters to the Governor and the Attorney General.

• Darklich123 says:

If you have a lawyer try to sue her for denying your 15th amendment rights. The Right needs to start doing judicial activism. We have roughly 10 years before our country falls to socialism and low IQ politicians who have never read a word from the founders. In France 12 citizens have to work full time to pay the welfare benefits of 1 migrant or illegal at almost 70% tax rate. This will soon be America. Trump is only taking the foot off the pedal, he hasn’t slammed on the breaks yet. I’m blackpilled because I can see the inevitable demographic change. And when browns become the majority in a country they will use the power of the state to enslave and terrify the white population who built the country. I fear for my children, but I weep for my grandchildren as they most assuredly will be murdered for their wealth and land.

9. Darklich123 says:

I’ve been chanting LOCK HER UP for years now, and not a single arrest. And no I don’t count Reality Winner.

10. Doug Amos says:

Usual result; another criminal skates. Nice catch Rinos.

• thedoc00 says:

The way election laws are written, there have to be complaints filed for any actions, no matter if administrative or criminal, can be taken. In the case of Florida, there were enough complaints file and being a Republican governed state, these complaints were acted upon. The next problem is the penalties written into election rules have to include the possibility for more than administrative levels of punishment, such as; suspension or fines.

For all the outrage shown, it needs to be recalled that there Republican States as well as all the Democratic States who took exception to the election commission, which was later disbanded. Also, Democrats and Republicans were party to the DHS being directed away from Election Voter Fraud to focus on non-existent foreign interference and the dreaded cyber threat. The states were left to conduct business as usual. So, it all depended on the level of desire to win in each state, to determine if the GOPe was willing to fight for their candidates.

For example, in the case of California, it will be a cold frozen day in hell before a serious election voter fraud complaint makes it to federal level for action. That also assumes the GOPe really wants to lodge a complaint. Notice we have not heard anything surfaced yet by the California or Arizona GOP leadership even in the media.

11. mutantbeast says:

I guess Wesleys ugly relative must think shes about to get Arkancided for failing to do her job, which is desceribed by the commies as cheat to win.

12. E.jay Miller says:

I’m so sick of “catch and release”. When are these criminals ever going to held accountable?
    It’s time for a NATIONAL VOTER ID CARD. with all the best high-end security features possible which can only be obtained by AMERICAN CITIZENS (too bad it’s not also limited to Net Tax Payers). Then require all voting to be the same across the nation. same system, same requirements, same equipment, same rules, same voting days (Sat, Sun, Mon, Tuesday) only in person at your local precinct. No early voting. No mail-in ballot. No provisional ballot. Vote once. Vote added to the total vote count; selections added to the tally for each candidate or issue at the time of your vote. At 7:01 PM Tuesday, votes are displayed on-line website for all to see.

13. dep333 says:

Do we know who she really is? Her background, how she caught the attention of the puppeteers was selected

14. JimmyB says:

Nobody love me, everybody hates me, I think I’ll go he and eat Worms!

Prosecute her!

15. Kathleen03 says:

Notice how corruption and resulting crimes committed by politicians are absolved once they resign. Until such time as these criminal politicians are charged, prosecuted and incarcerated in the same manner as civilians we only aid, abet and confirm that they are above the law.

16. I’m sure this has been addressed BUT does anyone know the cost of these recounts? When you include the court filings etc, it must be an interesting number.

Int he highest profile “disputed outcomes”, the dims refused to admit defeat thereby costing taxpayers funds, should they be forced to reimburse the costs (or are they)?