Remember, media “exit polling” is complete nonsense.  Corporate media structure exit polling to support manufactured talking points for their punditry.  Ignore exit polling.

Keep Voting – Push through to the poll closing times.

Close races all along the east coast states will be used as examples to push a media story-line intended to suppress mid-west/western state republican voters from going to the polls; even though there are several hours of voting still available. [link] Some states like Florida have two time zones (*Panhandle closes at 8:00pm)

Poll closing times by state (Eastern Time Zone) Some states cover two time zones.

• 6:00 p.m. – Indiana (6pm and 7pm), Kentucky (6pm and 7pm)
  • 7:00 p.m. – Alabama, *Florida (7pm and 8pm), Georgia, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia
  • 7:30 p.m. – North Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia
  • 8:00 p.m. – Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas (8pm and 9pm), Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan (8pm and 9pm), Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas
  • 8:30 p.m. – Arkansas
  • 9:00 p.m. – Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Wisconsin, Wyoming
  • 10:00 p.m. – Idaho (10pm and 11pm), Iowa, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah
  • 11:00 p.m. – California, Hawaii, Washington
  • 12:00 a.m. (Nov. 7) – Alaska
This entry was posted in Election 2018, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

804 Responses to Late Day Ground Reports – 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT – Ignore Media Exit Polling – Keep Voting !!

1. theresanne says:

2. Katherine McCoun says:

IGNORE exit polls! Why? because they are on national news media and do not say *where* they were taken! I can not find the data behind the numbers. Each district is its own – 55% of voters disapprove of President Trump? What districts? NOT in my Congressional district and not in my state (TN)!

Unless exit poll is specific to a state and is balanced across the state and its demographics then it doesn’t apply to a specific states senatorial races.

Same with Congressional Districts. A nation wide poll or snap shots from sample districts across the nation do not apply to specific districts.

3. CJ of WV says:

Fox calls VA Senate race for Kaine w/30% against Stewart w/67.8%. How exactly does 30% win over 67.8%? That must be common core math. I have a pic of the graphic but have no idea how to post it here.

4. Howie says:

We have to go with the vote.

5. wolfmoon1776 says:

Praying for this one! ❤

6. Pam says:

7. Tl Howard says:

Scott has been a good governor. Can’t see why people are happy with the guy who sounds crazy and looks it.

8. Stay positive everyone.

9. Pam says:

10. Pam says:

11. highdezertgator says:

Lot’s of conflicting post on here regarding Florida! Baris down? …Dr John up!…. I’ll go with the Dr.

12. pensive says:

this is getting tense…

13. Howie says:

I do not know how the people will vote. But we must accept it either way….MAGA or not. Alls we can do.

14. Vargas says:

Just voted in NE. Poll worker said it was the best mid-term turnout ever at my voting spot! Strong R territory!!!

15. Pam says:

16. kinthenorthwest says:

My Vote
    My Ballot: November 6, 2018 General Election
    Your ballot was received on October 25, 2018.

17. beach lover says:

ComON FL panhandle! This is making me nervous, folks.

• Somebody says:

The panhandle can NOT offset the rest of Florida. The margins have to be tight in the populous counties or there has to be record turnout in the rural counties or both.

Both of those is how Trump won. Duval went for Trump, but tonight turned blue. I’m really nervous. DeSantis and Scott need to keep the margin close in south Florida, split the I-4 corridor or better and then the panhandle can flip it.

18. Pam says:

19. Gysgt1 says:

Yuma Az looking strong red, alot of enthusiasm

20. Baldeep Nobjobbi says:

Networks gonna play this long to attempt to blunt momentum. They will fail. [[[D]]]

21. Norman Franklin says:

The only exit polls that matter are the ones that happen tomorrow. This morning in Yavapai county the voting room was full, a good sign. Arizona is still a red state despite the CW. Maricopa county needs to be watched w/ the $ore oh$ voting machines. Most of state is officially Independent or other but leans strongly conservative.

22. pensive says:

fox has florida 68% in with nelson leading 51 to 48

23. Kaco says:

I voted early, Oct 10th, I helped my father with a mail in ballot a couple weeks ago, and my husband voted tonight. He said some woman asked him if he wanted a Democrat slate for voting. My husband asked,”Whatever for?” She asked the woman walking in behind my husband and the woman replied, “Make America Great Again!”

I don’t know whether to stay online with this or not, definitely not watching TV here. I’m at my father’s taking care of him until he goes into a nursing home. I have prayed and I hope the GOP comes through on top.

I just can’t imagine why anybody with a lick of sense would vote for a Democrat.

My husband told me he heard Renacci is losing. I’m very frustrated with the campaign he ran without ads or mailers. I hope DeWine wins Ohio governor, too, and not Cordray.

24. BuckeyeForTrump says:

If Florida goes blue, let us all not get down. Pres. Trump is still our President. Sad, but we still have our President! Hugs to all my fellow Treepers, we still fight on!!

25. NYGuy54 says:

Dems pick up VA-10 Jennifer Weston defeats the incumbent Barbara Comstock.

26. Bogiewan Kenobi says:

Just opened a bottle of Glen Morangie ‘Quinta Ruban’. I’m in for the long haul tonight but convinced it’s going to be MAGA!

27. Get off the ledge! Dance and do the MAGA! 😀

We knew what was coming. The media will milk the Blue Puddle narrative to the last drop. Hardly any votes have been counted—yet, we have unmasked globalist Drudge echoing the media narrative. Why torture yourselves?

Also, to support the false narrative, we know that Ds like to dump their votes early to make it look like the odds are insurmountable. It happens every election.

28. My Repub Rep here in No Va, Barbara Comstock got seriously hosed. Good riddance to a rawhide RINO.

29. Annie says:

I am still officially a wreak..eating chocolate..and going out to get a bite to eat.(I don’t cook!!)
    Praying………….hard.!!!

• kinthenorthwest says:

So Am I but refuse to watch news — streaming movies

• SalixVeridi says:

I hear ‘ya. I’ve a knot in my stomach all day. I am trying to remember how Hillary was ahead of PDJT for a long time, when it looked she had it in the bag, and then the big surprise came later. Were the Republicans and conservatives sufficiently angry to vote? I’ve been more angry with the Democrats than ever before. They MUST be stopped!

• kinthenorthwest says:

I went to sleep crying,,,and praying “Thy Will Be Done” woke up about 12 or so …Don’t know why but I felt the need to turn on the TV..
        It was like WOW you got to be kidding me

• whoseyore says:

Amen, Kin! Me too! That is what I mentioned earlier on a string up north. Thought I would just head to bed early and trust the results to the Lord. He’s got this and His will is perfect for such a time as this. Gonna go ahead and do that now.
          Good night and God bless all of you patriots! God bless the United States of America!

30. SalixVeridi says:

realclearpolitics has a refresh page, pretty clear results.

31. Arrest Soros says:

Florida Panhandle booths just closed.
    Both DeSantis and Scott only 1% behind with over 76% counted.
    Panhandle should get them over the line.
    Looking good.
    Braun has flipped Indiana, but Renacci looks gone in Ohio.

32. Sayit2016 says:

Geez…I wish everyone would just calm down!

33. listingstarboard says:

Shalala predicted winner over Salazar.

34. Arrest Soros says:

Here comes the Panhandle

35. Latest, I’ll be posting the results from the Failing NYT..

36. Katherine McCoun says:

Many states still voting – still hoping for more ground reports!

FYI – election results thread is open

37. fred5678 says:

NYT page says of 60 House races decided so far, R have lost 2 seats.

Gotta hang on!!!

38. Kaco says:

Checked in with husband, he is saddled with watching NBC as we don’t have cable. Ohio may be flipping blue, which I can’t understand for the life of me. We were always known as a swing, but he said Renacci lost and DeWine is down. Ugh, what are we going to have to live with if Cordray is our governor! On the bright side, he says they are reporting Scott and DeSantis are ahead. Oh, and supposedly Beto is ahead of Cruz! I don’t quite believe that yet.

39. Jenny R. says:

Ok, looking at the map of my state: they’re calling it for Pritzker, but less than 10% of precincts have been counted — and some of the collar counties are showing Rauner.
    At this point, forget it — wake me up with the results tomorrow.

40. gmbliss says:

Opening second bottle of merlot and may need another cigar Hoping the RED WAVE comes through. Looking forward to seeing Chuck Todd’s smirk wiped off his stupid face

41. webgirlpdx says:

Bill Mitchell has up to date numbers.

42. Alex M says:

Trump Owns Reporter With Comment on Banned Campaign Add: “A Lot of Things are Offensive. Your Questions are Offensive.”

43. frangelica1 says:

I just saw on CBS that Bob Hugin was leading Bob Menendez by ~ 4 points with 11% of vote in and went to visit a NJ site and saw this: “New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez was declared the winner in his bid for a third term by two television networks a half hour after the polls closed Tuesday, but millionaire Republican challenger Bob Hugin told supporters he would not concede.” Amazing disconnect!!!

44. Thomas Rice says:

Hello all,
    Interesting times we are living in, will we wake up to our republic? Or the people who want to destroy it and us?

45. HB says:

Fox News called the NJ Senate race with 27% in. The spread is 2.9 pts. This is garbage.

46. Normally Quiet Observer says:

I live in a small rural town in north western Nevada – in the 17 years I have lived in this town, and voted in every election, I have never seen the kind of “all day long” turnout we have had! For the very first time EVER – in 17 years – I had to wait online for more than a few minutes. When I got to the first check-in desk there were 15!! people ahead of me, with a line out the door behind me! NEVER before! I mentioned it to one of the poll workers I have known for years, and she stated “It has been like this since we opened this morning, most of us even sent out for lunch rather than leave, and closing some stations after lunch, for a while like we normally do”! I had gone in to vote, as I almost always do, around 2:30 PM, (I am retired now – morning means NOON to me -LOL!) after the lunch rush has passed. Surprise! My wife and I then went grocery shopping at Costco (50 miles away), came back past the polling place 2 hours before closing on our way home, and the line was still outside!

Contrary to popular belief Nevada is populated by a majority of Conservative voters, who are quite often over come statewide by the glut of ‘big city blight’ – EX: Las Vegas, and Reno. The states VERY POWERFUL Unions – Culinary, Teachers’, and SEIU in Las Vegas, and in a lot of Reno as well, directly “tell” their members how they WILL vote (and to do so if they want to keep working – I know as I used to belong to one of them!) most of them do just that – Vote for the Dingy Harry Reid machine. I never did, but then I have been a rebel all my life. The Teamsters and Construction Unions are almost as bad – they have to keep the government money flowing in from pork barrel project legislation so they “can keep working”. Doesn’t matter to them that most of the ‘permanent’ residents of the state – those who mostly aren’t in the casino or construction businesses, those families who have been, and will be, here for generations regardless of new roads, casinos and stadiums being built, are not voting with them. Mark my words, when the government money stops, a large amount of people will be moving to “follow the money” right out of Nevada. Good riddance. The rest of us will stay here, and be here in our beautiful state, as staunch Conservatives, and Libertarians, long after the Dimms have disappeared. Just wanting to be left alone – to live as we want to live!

Keep the Faith! If you haven’t already – GET OUT AND VOTE – IT DOES MATTER!

• Katherine McCoun says:

Thanks for the encouragement and insight on NV. Looking forward to seeing the results start to come in from NV! Despite the Fake News (including Fox) — Keep voting! If your polling stations are not closed then its not too late!
      Vote! Vote! Vote!

47. Mia C says:

Did McCaskill win or lose?

48. NOTHING should be conceded. We know of ballots filled out with democrats marked.
    We know of illegals voting. We know of multiple ballots.

After two years of their complete disregard of our choices, I do not and will not concede and I wonder how many others of us feel the same way.

I do not see how we are not going to have a war. I do not say that with glee, but they are going to start to impeach. They are going to pull back taxes. They are going to open borders.

It cannot stand. As a Christian I have no obligation to obey unjust laws.

• And Soros should have a warrant put out for him and despite my mother the attorney saying that technically Soros has only funded organizations that have committed violence, not directly fueled the violence…I do not agree. How she can ask us to obey the letter of hte law when they have stomped all over it….

49. wyntre says:

Baris makes a good point.

John McCain’s thumbs down for repealing Obamacare caused Demonrats to OWN the healthcare issue and was likely responsible for the House flipping.

That POS – hope he’s burning and rotting in he11

50. wyntre says:

And I just found out I have rapper ANTONIO DELGADO as congresscritter!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO