Mob Targets Mitch McConnell and Wife During Dinner…

This is disturbing.  Apparently the Democrat Marxists are confident about this type of public behavior working in their interests for the midterm election…

(Details Via TMZ)  Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, was confronted Friday night by some angry diners who loudly berated him for his politics.

The Kentucky Senator was eating dinner with his wife at Havana Rumba in Louisville, when 4 men confronted Mitch. The main aggressor screams at McConnell, “Why don’t you get out of here?  Why don’t you leave the entire country?”

The woman who shot the video tells us, before she started recording, the main aggressor slammed his fists down on McConnell’s table, grabbed his doggie bag and threw the food out the door of the restaurant. (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Mitch McConnell, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

373 Responses to Mob Targets Mitch McConnell and Wife During Dinner…

1. f.fernandez says:

“Evil prevails when good men do nothing.”

I would have gotten up and confronted ANY idiot doing that to ANY one; even if it were a Democrat sitting there.

• huecowacko says:

McConnell needs some volunteer security when he’s out on the town. OTOH, this is second time for him plus the other examples(Cruz, SHS, plus), wonder if they’re tolerating this as a pre-election exposure tactic, exposing the brownshirt nature of the ‘rats.

• American Me says:

And I would have your back if I were there. I’m no “bad ass” but right is right and wrong is wrong.

• Paprika says:

Bingo, American Me! You have justly defined who and what we Americans are! Doesn’t matter what our size, gender, age, race, political views, or “bad ass” capabilities are–we stand, defend, and deliver for what we believe–and what we believe in is America, family, and what is right! We don’t need to define what is right. We already know what is right!

• C Martel says:

Likewise. And ready to escalate

• Judith says:

“Evil prevails when good men so nothing.” I agree. There are sins of commission and sins of omission. However, let the Demonrats own their “uncivilized” ways. IOW don’t be fooled by incidents staged prior to the election to give MAGA a black eye. #JobsNotMobs is a GREAT election slogan!

A better way to diffuse a situation is to get up in the face of the perpetrator(s) and “quietly” assert how weak and pathetic they are to bully others in such a manner. Getting down in the mud with them, however, removes your moral high ground.

• There’s just something about Democrats and lunch counters.

• Lavenia Sylvia says:

Some of tge restaurant customers did intercede and yelled at the jerks to leave, which they did. McConnel l stopped to thank and shake their hannds on leaving the restaurant.

• olderwiser21 says:

I LOVE that other people in the restaurant actually stood up for Mitch and told the guy to leave him alone. Way to go, folks! This is what needs to start happening everywhere these loons attack one of ours. I think the restaurant staff actually came to his defense as well and forced the guy to leave. This is ALSO what should happen!!!!

2. NJ Transplant says:

I feel bad for Mitch, but why is Mitch (and Ryan) talking about entitlement reform to bring down the deficit? Are they trying to make the Republicans lose this election? I paid into social security and medicare my whole life. I really resent being told that social security and medicare have to be cut because of the deficit.

They will do nothing to stop the illegals moving to this country and going on the dole. That’s the real problem. If we didn’t have the problem of illegals and their anchor babies, we could probably close half the public schools in this country. There are many public school districts in NJ where the majority of students are illegal or children of illegals. Why doesn’t Mitch do something about that – like a wall?

• Somebody says:

First of all decisions about schools and the majority of school funding is on a state or local level. So the savings would be on a state or local level.

Second, I get sick and tired of hearing SS and Medicare referred to as an entitlement don’t you? Notice POTUS doesn’t refer to those programs that way and acknowledges people pay into them for decades. I will admit there does need to be some reform to those programs. For instance people shouldn’t be allowed to move to this country and collect when they never paid in, or paid very little.

Also, the disability program needs to be separated out. The dependent program needs to be looked at too. The surviving parent and each child get an equal monthly check. I know someone who got $1,600 for her son and $1,600 for herself after her ex died. $3,200 per month, she didn’t need to work. I had to go to the SS office a couple of years ago for something. I was shocked the vast majority of people waiting were quite young. It seems disability has become the new welfare for some.

***Please note, I do NOT begrudge disability for those truly in need……but I do resent grifters. Furthermore the programs wasn’t originally designed to cover such things.

• NJ Transplant says:

Somebody – I am sick of the “entitlement” comments. I also hate how Medicare and Medicaid are lumped together. As far as disability, at least those getting disability paid into it. Welfare, section 8, SNAP (food), Medicaid, etc. go to those who paid nothing into the system.

There is a lot of federal funding for schools, based on the free lunch count. Almost all of the illegals and anchor babies get free lunch, which drives the federal and state aid. In NJ, the rest of the state pays for the urban areas, which are almost exclusively free lunch. I retired out of NJ because I know where the state and local taxes go.

• ZooNTexas says:

We don’t qualify for free lunches for my son but the school insists that I should fill out the free lunch form. We get denied every time. Here is the strange part he still gets a free lunch every day because the state pays for it, they only want to get the free lunch approval so they can stick it to the Federal Government.

• sat0422 says:

As a former school administrator, I support your statement. I once handled a call from a parent who was concerned that he kept getting a “free lunch” application even though he didn’t want it. I spoke with the cafeteria manager who told me to tell him to fill it out anyway. That way her job gets easier and all the kids can pass through the line without slowing down others. Never mind if they can pay or not. It is preferred that all kiddos be on free lunch. Don’t ya know?

• What does this have to do with a Whack job assaulting someone in a restaurant with his family ?

• Wretched1 says:

As somewhat of a consolation, NJT, during the Mesa, AZ rally last night, PDJT made a point of assuring us that reducing “entitlements” is not gonna happen.

Just when the GOP starts acting smart (“Jobs vs Mobs”), they can’t help but revert to dumb-dumb habits from the past (following the money/wishes of their paymasters).

Thank God for PDJT. GOP would be wise to learn from one of the best!

• Who said anything about cutting your personal benefits?
      Maybe they’re going to institute fraud reform to keep mouchers from mouching.
      I personally know a moocher and it angers me a lot. I also work in the
      industry and see people cheating the system all the time. Why do people think everything is about ‘them” personally?

• Bendix says:

This is what makes me sick about Republicans. Ryan made taking medical care away from old ladies a cornerstone of his campaign for VP.
      They never ever mention how much SS gets squandered on the mass importation of “refugees” and other Third Worlders, who haven’t paid one thin dime into the fund.
      They will tell you Medicare is a different pot of money, but all forms of SS originate from the same pot- your pocket, if you work.
      I wouldn’t scream it in a restaurant, but these politicians are not serving the public.

The schools in my area are being packed, as we speak, with Third Worlders who come here legally. So now the local schools have to scramble to get people and textbooks, test materials, etc. for these kids.
      What a budget-blower.
      And it comes out of the taxpayer’s pocket.

• jello333 says:

I don’t know if anyone is really considering cuts (beyond fixing waste, fraud, etc). But if they are, we won’t have to worry about is as long as Trump is in the White House. Actually, I can’t imagine ANYONE, even the dumbest Repub out there, seriously calling for Social Security, Medicare, or other such cuts… well, not unless they want to LOSE an election in historic proportions. I bet not 10% of the citizens of this country would vote for a person they knew was gonna try to cut their SS or medical. Even with all the other important issues on the table, that all by itself would be a deal-breaker. In fact, the converse is also true. Something I know for a fact, from talking with family and friends, a LOT of people decided to give Trump a closer look when during one of the debates he argued with his opponents about health care. When Don said, “Call me whatever you want, if I’m president nobody will be dying in the streets from lack of health care”… he won a TON of Dems and Indies with that.

3. beachbum31 says:

they see they have NO chance in 2020

4. fleporeblog says:

Love that Mitch didn’t blink at this POS! Love the Patriots getting up and telling this POS it is time to leave. We are going to destroy the Democrats on November 6th. I have absolutely no doubt about it know that we have real data.

Florida:

From the thread above:

Florida Vote-by-Mail Data as of 10/20

Republicans – 44.0%
    Democrats – 38.2%
    Margin (+5.8% for Republicans)

Updated: 10/20 Latest Florida Early Mail Voting

50,542 (+4,438 from 10/19) more registered Republicans have returned an Early Mail-in-Ballot as of 10/19

+5.8% lead for Republicans same from 5.8% on 10/19

Georgia:

Arizona:

5. Trent Telenko says:

The bottom line issue here is that ordinary politics doesn’t resolve the Left’s issues.

It only inflames them.

Only the personal experience and continued threat of immediate violent retribution will stop them from being the violent & tyrannical jerks you see in that video. And they will never change their behavior save through ill health, death, or the fear of death through numerous examples happening to those like them.

In short, and I’m hear sick to say, I don’t think this sort of behavior will stop until several of these Antifa wanna be Leftist’s are shot dead.

• Paprika says:

Nope. The Antifa don’t need to be “shot dead”. They just need to be arrested, jailed, and prosecuted to the fullest extent according to the law.

• Joemama says:

Shooting Antifa would only play into their hands and swell the size of their ranks. Arrest and prosecution will have the opposite effect.

• rf121 says:

You mean like the way they get arrested in Portland. The government of Portland decides to not defend some citizens due to politics. And due to suppression of 2nd ammendment rights those citizens are screwed. Sounds very much like Venezuela.

• sunnydaze says:

No, he means the way they get arrested in the real USA. *Obviously*

I agree with Joemama. You want MORE Antifa? Even the ones who don’t want to be paid to do it? Then start shooting.

People are playing right into the hands of the Dem Party if they chose violence. It’s pretty clear that that is EXACTLY what they want.

• P3X-639 says:

Shhhh, don’t bring up how this doesn’t work in reality!

• Ronnie says:

Brownshirts in training……..

• Dave says:

Just a historical note about the “brownshirts” of Hitler: Yes, he used the youth to terrorize the Jews and those Germans friendly to them. And when they were finished with their assigned tasks, Hitler had them all slaughtered, as they had a tendency to get way out of control! Mao used his youths to terrorize the entire country, especially the rural areas. It was his “red brigade”. Today, the globalist/one world govt/elitists are using the muslims to break down the western countries so that they will all be equally submissive to them. Then they will liquidate the muslims after the job is done. See where all this is headed? The “bad guys” in control use “really bad guys” to control the world, then when they reach that goal, they eliminate the “really bad guys”.

6. Hope says:

The big shot Republicans like Mitch need a hotline to local police. If these disruptive morons started getting arrested these incidents would decrease.

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

As Majority leader in the Senate I believe he’s entitled to security on our dime. He’s also filthy rich & can easily afford private security.
      This is the third time I’ve seen him harassed on video in the last couple months so I’m surprised to see him strolling around in public like he’s ignorant of the current political climate.
      Don’t know why he keeps putting his wife in danger like this. She works for President Trump & i would not like to see her harassed.

• Amy2 says:

I don’t understand the owners of these establishments. There is no way I would let any customer talk to another customer that way. The first thing I tell them is, you need to leave because I am calling 911.

• old deplorable owl says:

Arrested, prosecuted, and CONVICTED!

7. treehouseron says:

Never thought I’d say this about this person… but…. if I were there, I would have walked over and got between MItch and the moron. Then the guy would have calmed down and left like most morons usually do when I press the issue.

It’s not because I’m a bad ass, it’s because that guy is a p&&&&y. Any man, or reasonably confident woman would completely annihilate that guy if things got physical.

8. MM says:

The Owner/Management of the Diner should have made short work of those people……..

• Jenevive says:

I agree, why did management allow this. Why didn;t they call
      the police , tell the people to leave or have Mitch and his wife
      come in the back kitchen till the troublemakers leave. Didn;t
      a resaurtant do that with Ted Cruz and his wife when they were
      being harrassed..

• Ray Runge says:

Any accommodation of a bully is permission to continue the scam. A civil response would be the manager / owner inform the blowhard that he is no longer a customer at the restaurant and to not come back. In today’s environment, I would have some designated gorillas close and quickly determine how much hurt the perpetrator(s) would care to absorb. After any persistence by the perpetrator, break a few digits as starters.

• Dave says:

There you go, Ray! Bouncers are very efficient at drinking establishments, and they’d be equally efficient at dining establishments!

• There needs to be a citizen bouncer call… anytime ANYONE is harassed at a restaurant or public place people stand between them and say, “Sir or Madam, I need to ask you to leave.” And keep walking between them and the door. It doesn’t need to get violent… if enough people stood up between them every time something like this happened, they’d stop doing it. (And if nobody stood with me… I’d be glad to handle it by myself if needed)

• churchmouse says:

@Jenevive: ‘ … why did management allow this. Why didn’t they call
        the police ,..?’

Because it is DC, where nearly everyone votes Democrat. It’s their town now, supposedly.

That said, I would be most interested to see how many pre-Trump Republicans were harassed at restaurants (e.g. Mitch McConnell).

This seems to be a President Trump phenomenon. I guess they hope that the more Republicans they harass, the more they, the GOP, will lose in the mid-terms.

Dream on!

9. rustybritches says:

This situation has turned really bad, and how sad that we cant do one thing to stop it with out being blamed for all of the violence Maybe now Mitch McConnell will know what it feels like again and will get back to work and start to process all of the people that the Dems have been stopping that belongs in the Trump Admins.. Finish the judges too, To bad we cant kick Judge Chen off the bench That one along with the one In Hawaii should go as soon as possible… No more wasting time Now they might see what we are in for should the Dems take back the house or the senate.. will be a blood bath for the Republicans and especially the President
    My heart goes out to McConnell and his wife Usually she is a real bear and you don’t mess around with them at all.. Where is there security? and where is the owner of these Places, Boycott and make sure they understand this is not funny anymore…

10. Darren says:

It sounded like a group near this exchange called the idiot out for harassing McConnell.
    I kind of think that this good was acting on his own due to the dems call to target conservatives.
    I think what the dem party has in mind are people terrified to go door to door and terrified to place political signs out or on their cars.
    But these instances sure make them look bad.

11. Jeff Webb says:

And dosen’t the establishment care about the well being of their patrons? Why werent the cops called on these trespassers? Either they are sympathetic to the assholes disrupting Mitch’s dinner, or they’re worried about future retribution from this same assholes. Kudos to the other patrons for pushing back.

12. alliwantissometruth says:

It stops by…

Getting right in their face & SCREAMING right back at them. More often than not, the skinny little dork “tough guys” will slink away like the cowards they are

I’ve been involved with many protests in my day, & I can tell you these people are true cowards. They’ll act tough in groups or will do their tough guy routine with women or smaller men

Yet when I step in, their tough guy routine somehow magically disappears & they go quiet

I don’t know, maybe that’s because they see the error of their ways, (yeah right) or maybe that’s because I’m a tall, big muscular guy & I’m telling them to please swing at me so I can kick the sh*t out of them

Gee, I wonder which one it is

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

I am somewhat at a loss for words with many posts.

We are not the left…..

We are Americans….this is uncalled for no matter the political feelings.

No American…right left or other wise should be fearful of going out to dinner with his wife.

It does not matter what we think of him or his policies or what he may have supported or not supported.

And, we all should be armed now….I am not saying shoot, only if you fear for your life.

But, if you ever had a weapon pointed at you……it makes you sober up real fast…and giving them a good shot of pepper spray works wonders on these chickenshits attacking people who just want a peaceful meal…..

Like someone said…..”Yes he may be an asshole…..but he is our asshole”

• RatedProduct says:

I’m chuckling. Watching this I think that is pretty much what occurred here.
      The beefy looking fellow in black walks up and from about six feet away says, without saying a word, ‘Ok Sparky, you’re done here’.
      Sheepdogs!

• covfefe999 says:

That was a surprisingly pudgy lib harassing McConnel. Probably entirely fat, no muscle there. His mom feeds him well.

• kathyca says:

“Every time I see one of these video’s I say to myself “I would love this to happen when I’m around”

Same. I also wish that I traveled in the same circles as the likes of the Obamas and the Clintons – although I’d probably have been Arkancided by now 😀

13. spinoneone says:

18 UCS 351 makes this a Federal crime.

18 USC 351 [Members of Congress are designated in subsection (a)]
    (e) Whoever assaults any person designated in subsection (a) of this section shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the assault involved the use of a dangerous weapon, or personal injury results, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
    (f) If Federal investigative or prosecutive jurisdiction is asserted for a violation of this section, such assertion shall suspend the exercise of jurisdiction by a State or local authority, under any applicable State or local law, until Federal action is terminated.
    (g) Violations of this section shall be investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistance may be requested from any Federal, State, or local agency, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force, any statute, rule, or regulation to the contrary notwithstanding.
    (h) In a prosecution for an offense under this section the Government need not prove that the defendant knew that the victim of the offense was an individual protected by this section.

14. ‘Bout the same proportion I saw at early voting: Deplorables over dims 3 to 1.

15. snellvillebob says:

I believe the end game is for all Congressmen to get 24/7 security like the President. If it occurs during a Republican Majority, it’s all the Republicans fault. Next will be personal planes for them and their staff.

16. scott467 says:

Does the Senator really not have any security detail?

If not, why not?

He can certainly afford it, and even if he couldn’t, Uncle Sam would surely provide it (courtesy of the taxpayers) in the current environment.

So my real question is this: how is it that two or three members of a security team, well practiced in violence and physical confrontation, didn’t send these snowflakes to the hospital or the morgue?

17. BSR says:

I’m glad to see this reported on. It doesn’t shock me anymore. The DNC is racing towards its goal for the end of times to get here. If you’ve ever studied Islam as a casual observer it’s really easy to see how one Mosque is so easily swayed into a violent set of goals. All it takes is one person to urge the need for absolute control. Three or more others were already thinking the same and waiting for someone brazen enough to demand it. The entire religion is based upon total subservience to a false idol. That idol can’t protect its sheep from the very first person to sway this total subservience however he sees fit. The similar method is being used by democrats. They are playing into the biggest fears of constituents and ignoring any misconduct. They are using hatred to fire up the base. They are employing evil works and now the most sensible voices among them are being ignored. This will get worse before it gets better but they will not win by using evil. Anarchy is all they are inciting and it will turn on them too the second the get what they want and stop feeding this angry beast of hatred.

• Pegm says:

Thinking about this, I got to wondering what would happen if those being harassed would start praying. These aggressors usually don’t have God in their lives and hate religion. When they are confronted with prayer for them and their souls, what would they do? Totally passive response, but the aggressors head explodes. Just wondering if this type of response would so totally catch them off guard, they would just walk away shaking their heads, or would they continue to rant. What a sound bite THAT would make.

• BSR says:

It’s a good question but they only doubt that there is a God. They don’t doubt there are spirits and the real part of their doubt is only exposed when they are confronted about how sure they are that Satan doesn’t exist. In public they are in character so it wouldn’t make much difference there on scene. But you give me an Atheist or an Agnostic individual and I’ll show you someone who has fear that demon possession is real. In a way that’s the better way to witness if challenged on your faith.

• BSR says:

Another important fact to point out to anyone who challenges your faith is that the Bible (particularly Old Testament) was not to be taken as a word for word literal history book as much as a collection of fables with much more wisdom than meets the eye at first glance. It takes on a whole new light when telling that to a non believer sometimes but not always. Admittedly I’m only an expert on being a sinner and how they think though. Take anything I say about religion with a grain of salt plz. 🤓

• scott467 says:

“Another important fact to point out to anyone who challenges your faith is that the Bible (particularly Old Testament) was not to be taken as a word for word literal history book as much as a collection of fables with much more wisdom than meets the eye at first glance.”

_________________

That is not my understanding, at all.

Definitely not a collection of fables.

Either it is the Word of God, or it’s not.

Old Testament and New.

Either God is omniscient, knowing the beginning from the end (cf. Isaiah 46:10), and therefore His inspired Word is correct, or God isn’t omniscient, in which case He’s not God after all.

He can’t be both omniscient and and wrong, and He cannot lie (cf. Titus 1:2).

I don’t know any good argument to reconcile those things.

As for the Scriptures, my understanding is that the term ‘inspiration of God’ in the following verse is translated from the original Koine Greek word for ‘God-breathed’:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16, KJV)

Not some, not most, but all. Certainly including the Old Testament.

The Scriptures are clear that it is not the words or wisdom of men, but the Word of God.

“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. [13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ” (1 Corinthians 2:12-13, boldface emphasis mine)

And here:

“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” (John 14:26)

“And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: [5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.” (1 Cor 2:4-5, boldface emphasis mine)

And again:

“But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. [12] For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.” (Galatians 1:11-12, boldface emphasis mine)

And here:

“For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.” (1 Thessalonians 2:13, boldface emphasis mine)

Here:

“For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.” (1 Cor 1:17, boldface emphasis mine)

And again here:

“Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. [21] For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” (2 Peter 1:20-21, boldface emphasis mine)

In summary:

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.” (Romans 15:4)

• BSR says:

Hi Scott. Wouldn’t argue with your convictions. I am not insulting anyone here either. I appreciate what you typed out. Your command over the scripture is likely far above mine. What I was eluding to is if I were to have the good fortune of meeting Noah someday I’d love to hear how in the world he gathered every single air breathing creature on the planet in male female pairs onto his boat. He may shock me which I’d gladly accept and love to hear how he did it. Or he and I may bond over a good ribbing about what was a very serious regional flood rather than a global flood. I don’t know that the size of the flood or how many animals was what the story was about. I’m not mocking the Bible. I just question certain things that have been translated from ? to Hebrew to Latin before they ever got to KJV. If nothing else I think it helps paint a better picture to explain the forbidden fruit story as much more than a historical story. It’s relevance was far deeper than that and it wasn’t about fruit in my own opinion. No disrespect to you. Just my own way of trying to understand.

• scott467 says:

“Hi Scott. Wouldn’t argue with your convictions. I am not insulting anyone here either. I appreciate what you typed out.”

_______________

I didn’t take it as insulting at all, it’s just one of my favorite discussion topics. Some people say you should never discuss politics or religion, but those are two of the best subjects to talk about.

“What I was eluding to is if I were to have the good fortune of meeting Noah someday I’d love to hear how in the world he gathered every single air breathing creature on the planet in male female pairs onto his boat.”

_______________

Good question. But why assume that Noah gathered them?

Here are the relevant verses I found:

“And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.” (Genesis 6:19)

It says Noah is to bring them into the ark, but it doesn’t say anything about Noah going all over the world to gather them and bring them to it.

“Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, [9] There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.” (Genesis 7:8-9)

It says ‘there went in two and two unto Noah into the ark’, not “Noah dragged them in against their will”.

“In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah’s wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;” (Genesis 7:13)

8 people.

Confirmed by 1 Peter 3:20 in the New Testament: “Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.”

“They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. [15] And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. [16] And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.” (Genesis 7:14-16)

Again, ‘they went in unto Noah into the ark’ and ‘And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh’.

If God created the universe and everything in it, certainly He is capable of seeing to it that male and female pairs of every animal show up at the appointed time, at the ark which Noah built.

And Noah took them in, as God commanded.

• scott467 says:

“Your command over the scripture is likely far above mine.”

__________________

I am only a student, and I ask many questions 🙂

• scott467 says:

“He may shock me which I’d gladly accept and love to hear how he did it. Or he and I may bond over a good ribbing about what was a very serious regional flood rather than a global flood. I don’t know that the size of the flood or how many animals was what the story was about. I’m not mocking the Bible.”

__________________

Questions are good!

It sounds as if you have not satisfied yourself that God’s Word is just that, the Word of God, and that it is true. Until you do, until you have that solid foundation, it may be difficult to ask the right questions that will advance your understanding.

I don’t mean that anyone should simply accept the Scriptures without question, far from it. The Scriptures demand to be questioned, to be tested. So test them, they can take it. The best minds of every generation have tried and tested and assaulted the Scriptures in the effort to undermine and disprove them. And no one has succeeded yet. So be bold, don’t hold back, give it everything you’ve got, and then give it more. The harder you try to break them, the more respect for them you will develop, and when you are satisfied that they cannot be broken (cf. John 10:35), your own conviction will be that much stronger.

I’m just saying that until you have done that, to whatever point is necessary for you to be personally convinced of the truth of God’s Word, it is going to be difficult to focus on whatever subject is at hand because you are still questioning the veracity and authenticity of the Messenger.

For a (poor) example, suppose you’re low on gas, and you see me walking down the road, so you stop and ask where the nearest gas station can be found.

I tell you that you need to go 4 miles down the road, make a left at the traffic light, go three blocks and you’ll see a gas station on the right.

There are all kinds of questions you could ask. Why should you believe the guy who gave you directions? Why go 4 miles instead of 6, or 2? Why turn left instead of right? Why go three blocks instead of 1, or 8, or 20?

If you don’t believe the source, then those are all seemingly good questions, but which lead nowhere. And you’re never going to follow the directions and find the gas station until you are first satisfied with the veracity of the source.

There is almost certainly something at the gas station which will spur more questions and help guide you along your way. But until you are convinced that the directions you were given are accurate and worth following, you’re not going to find out.

You should find out 🙂

“I just question certain things that have been translated from ?”

_________________

Translation concerns are an excellent subject of inquiry. The King James Version is the one I prefer, but it is not perfect, no translation is or can be. Some though, I think are certainly better than others, and generally speaking, the older are better (IMO), because political correctness has not corrupted them.

Many online Bible websites make it very easy to check the original underlying Greek or Hebrew words in any verse just by clicking on a link, whenever a question regarding translation arises.

Inquire about and research the sources that were used as the foundation for the most common translations, and whether there is good cause to trust them. The more questions you ask, the better. Good (and correct) answers not only build your confidence to keep going, but makes for a solid foundation that will serve you well 🙂

By the way, if it was just a regional flood, then why spend all that time and effort building the ark? He had plenty of time… if the flood was just going to be regional, he could just go somewhere that the flood wasn’t.

And if the flood was regional, why would God bring all the animals to the flood zone, in order to be saved? Most of them would have been safer wherever they were, away from the flood, wouldn’t they?

I love questions, and to question. Questions make you think!

• BSR says:

I don’t dispute anything typed in red. It’s the black words I don’t believe were one dimensional. Good observation though.

• scott467 says:

“It takes on a whole new light when telling that to a non believer sometimes but not always.”

________________

If you don’t believe your own book, why should they?

If they are just ‘fables’, then certainly can they not be safely be ignored?

I just don’t see how that can possibly be either a rational or persuasive approach.

• scott467 says:

edit / correction: “If they are just ‘fables’, can they not be safely ignored?”

• BSR says:

They don’t have to believe my book. They have to choose what is best for them. There’s strange twists and turns from denomination to denomination but I don’t get into subject matter about salvation for instance with a Catholic because it’s not my job to judge salvation and I’m optimistic that a merciful God will accept our efforts regardless of our brand. I respect their belief and ask them to respect mine to be clear. We are all sinners….

• BSR says:

You are emphasizing the word fable which points out it was a poor choice of words on my part and I’m sorry. I’m not suggesting there’s fake stories in the Bible. I’m articulating how entire sermons are created out of a single scripture. That’s no coincidence. It’s great to know tons of scriptures. It’s also great to gain a lot of perspective from a few scriptures.

• Prettyplease says:

BSR,
                Just thought I’d mention that there are no records of floods in ancient times in just about every extent civilization. Judging from this, I am guessing that it was not only a regional flood. How Noah got the animals on the ark, or how many species actually existed back then is not known. I am guessing that in the fullness of time, questions will be answered, if the answers need to be known. If we brought a person who lived 1000 years ago into today’s civilization, they would be completely bewildered. Understandable that there could be things which were possible then that are not possible now.

I do agree with our friend that the Bible is an all or nothing book. I choose all.

• Prettyplease says:

Sorry, missed the typo in first line. S/b there are known records in

• BSR says:

Thank you for weighing in respectfully. I respect your beliefs and expect no different in return so anything that follows is not meant to hold you accountable it’s just me offering why I think what I do. To me Noah’s story was to articulate an example of how far out of his way one man went to follow the word of god. How he fought public ridicule along the way. If anything I’m not interested in scientific discussions that prove or disprove the possibility of the story because the story wasn’t about details. The story was not about animals. It was about obeying God’s will and risking everything to do so. That was more important than a checklist of animals or a size of the flood. I cringe when I can’t watch Nat Geo without enjoying my downtime because they are debating Bible facts. My faith is not based on science and no amount of scientific evidence of this or that can change my mind from being a believer. In the past when I’ve dared to speak my mind about certain topics here I get comments accusing me of being affiliated with some liberal outfit to affect election stuff. Goes with the territory but I enjoy this debate when approached correctly and mean no harm and am just learning to be a better follower myself. I’m no expert. Having said that…

With all due respect I absolutely disagree that the Bible is an absolutely all or nothing book and furthermore I think that is a dangerous precedent to teach outside of heavy adult bible study. If you can’t off the top of your head tell me what the Bible says with accompanying Latin derivative then you can’t expect your child to in public school. To sympathize with a non believer I want to paint you a picture. You are five years old. You watch cartoons have fictional kid books watch clean family Disney movies that also happen to be female protagonist main characters for 25 years and running and you have a big colorful book of biblical stories. Is it really that hard to wonder why so many are intimidated out of believing these stories when it also means they must defend them under attack? Are these kids books arming the child to defend his or her belief in front of a class of peers in front of a snarky 7th grade teacher? Can you imagine the trauma that has on a kid who doesn’t talk about his or her problems? It’s great to expose kids to the Christian faith early so don’t get me wrong but it’s also good to show that each story and the details within were not the only point. They will be told they are stupid for not believing climate change or Big Bang and it’s walking them into a trap they don’t need in some examples. What if Big Bang was the same as what was described in Genesis? Why argue details instead of finding common points to build on? Why are we always defending our faith to those who can’t even speak openly about theirs? It’s too easy to get lost in explaining why bad things exist from such a wonderful god. The answer is extremely simple. Because evil is real. His name is Satan. And whoever fears him is at his disposal. The only insulation from possession of demonic means is salvation. Beyond this I don’t care if they even have a church. Don’t care if they pay tithes. Don’t give a hoot how they live or if they drink or smoke or other. If they believe this much they are every single bit of my brother or sister in Christ as you are who might have all those check marks and then some. That’s my baseline. If I can get those who do fear the possibility of evil to that line I’ve done my job. They don’t search for ghosts for fun. They don’t think it’s fascinating. They question their faith and have to be approached in a certain way.

I grew up in a church that had a different denomination than some of my childhood friends attended. Our debates about Mormon temples and purgatory were productive for me to understand how segmented Christianity is in western civilization. For the purpose of this discussion yes I think purgatory sounds like a real real neat idea but I don’t buy it personally and anyone who does is no less of a brother or sister to me than those from my brand. I’m not the judge of them. I don’t believe that’s where our salvation can be salvaged and it’s one of those types of things Martin Luther left “the church” over back when there was only one and popes were adding to the ordained words of the Bible in some people’s eyes. But there are actually ends of the Protestant faction that think Catholic believers salvation is in doubt. Like outside of the purgatory discussion and that offends me. My opinion is that it’s not our place to do God’s thinking for him. I will hang with my Catholic friends anytime even though I find much of the middle age practices to be odd. It makes no difference to me if a pastor is of a CBC or Trinity or Oral Roberts or Agape or Jesuit angle or view of the world. But it’s very ironic to me how big of a deal that alone is to so many rather than the ability to judge on how well of a theologian they are. Or how well they grow as individuals in their walk at a particular church. This recent explosion of mega churches and non denom churches is not coincidence. Many people just like me grew tired of nonstop gossip that existed in smaller churches. Didn’t appreciate the lack of trying to understand those outside our walls. Were terribly confused and felt less than while they were preaching to stay away from the same people as friends they wanted us to witness to. I love you all on the non catholic end (my home) of the spectrum but some unity would be a little easier for those who struggle with faith. You and I can have debate in a healthy manner. If you can’t defend your denomination end of the spectrum to me without being offended I understand and don’t think that’s indicative of you being weak that’s not even where I come from or what I’m about. It’s not your job to prove your faith to me and our goal is the same hopefully. To be judged on our good works and all the times we tried count even when it crushed us.

To the poster Prettyplease I hope I’ve treated your comment with dignity and gave insight as to why I said what I said. I don’t expect a reply but don’t hesitate to challenge my thoughts plz. I’m not defensive nor combative. I hope you agree.

18. Suncc49 says:

his wife has yelled and confronted hecklers before… surprised she didnt do anything

19. notunderwhelmed says:

This is the first time I have observed juvenile trolls posting here. Advocating the same b.s. behavior in retribution allows these communists a win. It diminishes the conservative message. I am a gun owner. However, I do not believe that escalating this orchestrated thuggery serves a purpose. Vote Soros funded minions out of office. Contribute to conservatives (not rinos) running for office.

• rf121 says:

When their verbal harrassement fails they will get physical. When that fails they will start killing. Just let me know at what point it will be ok to man up and fight back.

• sunnydaze says:

I’d suggest restraining yourself at least until AFTER the Repubs win a *real* majority in Senate and House, the Dem Party is nearly DOA, and Trump’s been re-elected in 2020.

20. p'odwats says:

I think there are millions of sane Democrats out there who are not only bothered by their party’s extreme tilt to the left, but are tired of seeing them turning into an anarchist mob. There is a huge backlash forming across the country against the Democrats. We won’t see the full effect of it until Election Day. I think these rage attacks they’re committing out there are a sign they’re in panic mode.

21. Bill Henslee says:

Look at the reaction of the other diners in support of Mitch while he sits there mildly amused. I can’t think of any visual that is more devastating to the Dems among Reps and Inds. that a continuation of this tactic.
    Unless it is the spectacle of the illegal alien caravan breaking down barriers on their way to the U.S.

22. Pokey says:

They thought they had taken over our government when they got the Islamomarxist Barry Sotero elected. But Barry was lazy and stupid and they counted on him for more than he managed to give him. When they saw they were running out of time, they tried to buy the election for the completely corrupted Hillary Rodham. She was not up to the task of campaigning for what she wanted and meanwhile DJT was putting a bad whip on all the Republican members of the Global Commie party and he beat her easily. The deep state Globalcommies completely botched their framing of PJDT even after Ms Rodham gave them all the dirt they could manufacture on him. Now they are desperate to get the power back and get the Globalcommie program back on track so that they can properly staff the government with members of their Politburo. And this is do or die for the Globalcommies and they are capable of anything. Wear your flak jackets and go vote and these vermin can be returned to the rat holes they came from!

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Pokey, I don’t know about stupid but you hit the nail on the head with “lazy”. That buttplug had 8 years and he still couldn’t destroy the USA as it was meant to be. Lousy work ethic. Thank goodness!
      I am so grateful for the boundless energy of President Trump. I hope that we can elect somebody in 2024 that has even half of PDJT’s abilities.

• kathyca says:

Sociopaths often come across as intelligent because of their superior speaking skills. They are very charismatic. I don’t think Obama is all that intelligent. He is, however, clearly a charismatic sociopath with a profound hatred for the US.

• notunderwhelmed says:

Infiltration throughout our government at the admin level and below was throttled into overdrive under Obama. However, this control by a select group — both global and national — has been around a long time. Social media (which is now increasingly censored) has revealed the insidious threat to a vast number of people who were unaware. Hope we can defeat them. They have influence and/or control of our Intel, judiciary, FBI, IRS, etc. Even our so-called allies colluded. Vote.

23. covfefe999 says:

Someone PLEASE scream at Nancy Pelosi and have a friend record it and post it as a comment to her twitter feed.

• andyocoregon says:

Somebody did record it.

***Warning….NSFW***

• covfefe999 says:

She hustles quickly when someone applies against her the same tactics she wants applied against conservatives. I laughed at “look at this piece of sh*t Pelosi right here!”. It’s not so nice when you’re on the the target end of it, is it, Nancy?

• sunnydaze says:

Kinda wrecks the “JOBS not MOBS” message tho, don’t you think?

And that’s a pretty BRILLIANT message.

• Chickficshun says:

Nope. Are you a troll? Inciting violence and scare tactics from our side? We dont do that. Only Dems and liberals do that.

• covfefe999 says:

Knock it off. You’ve been around long enough to know which side I’m on.

• covfefe999 says:

And by the way, when you see conservative guys beat the crap out of the pantifa wussies, don’t you cheer? When violence is directed at us, we should fight back. That’s not “inciting”. That’s being strong. Just like what Trump does verbally. People attack him and he nails them.

• notunderwhelmed says:

I repeat myself. Acting in kind diminishes conservative message. Throwing tantrums like the far left jackasses invalidates our platform. Walk away from a toddler throwing a fit. If they lose their audience they shut up– eventually. Sooner or later they require their nap. 😪😱😫

• Excellent analogy. Screaming is not a show of power.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. Our stick is voting massively.

• Dave says:

When the gangs of thugs start invading YOUR neighborhood and endangering YOUR family, and outnumber the cops, we’ll see if you get it then! Without resisting them now, I guarantee that scenario is coming! What do you think, acting passively will make it all go away? They want a “civil” war, and they will get one!

24. Phil aka Felipe says:

Republican Party – Lawful
    Democrat Party – Lawless

Which Party represents your character?

How you vote Nov. 6, 2018 will reflect it.

25. anniefannie says:

Hillary said “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.” So glad to see that she has finally figured out what the Dimmocrat party is doing to the American people. Does that mean she is giving conservatives license to being as uncivil as the Dimms have been??

26. Popoy says:

The best people to confront this uncivil behavior is the law enforcement. These people have gone way out of bounds it’s already bordering to violence. It’s no longer safe for politicians and ordinary folks who might be identifying as conservative and civil people to even go eat outside.

• tarstarkas says:

Too much of the leadership of law enforcement especially in the larger towns have gone all PC and soft, especially towards SJWs and any group claiming to be victims of white straight male patriarchy. They are reverting back to the 70’s mindset, let the loons have their way and then go in once the fires start to burn down. Don’t want to risk injury, threats to pensions, and most of all to their public perception by the Left (as if the Left will change their perception of ‘pigs’ from anything other than bacon that has not yet been fried).

• covfefe999 says:

I think people should have gotten up to protect McConnell and his wife. The libtard was clearly psycho. If protecting McConnell meant grabbing psycho libtard and dragging him out, that would have been nice.

27. bessie2003 says:

One of these times that mob is going to press too far, a Secret Service or whatever type of Security members of Congress use, is going to shoot, and the person being aimed at is what Ms. Pelosi calls acceptable collateral damage. Don’t those goons realize they are being set up by their own party to be the collateral damage? To be their martyr? Or are they that deluded they think they are bullet proof?

• covfefe999 says:

I don’t think they realize it. I think they are lacking some crucial thinking abilities. Look at the pyscho who, during the primaries, leapt over a fence and ran toward Trump. Tommy Dimassimo.

DiMassimo barely reached the back of the stage when Secret Service members and others tackled him, handcuffed him and led him away. He was first charged by Dayton police, then the charges were moved to federal court. DiMassimo was out on bond until July 6. One condition of his bond was not possessing a weapon, and he said after he went to shoot at a gun range in early July, he was jailed for three days and put on electronic home detention. He pleaded guilty July 26 to entering “a restricted area where a person protected by the Secret Service was temporarily visiting, without lawful authority.” He was fined $250 and put on one year of probation, which was terminated early in November.

Psycho says he would do it again! He said he wants to be in better shape so he makes it to the stage next time. He doesn’t care about his future, apparently. He doesn’t comprehend that running toward a President could get him shot. He doesn’t care if he gets arrested. This is what we’re dealing with.

• tarstarkas says:

Ah, but the mean nasty evil trumpite SS minion shot the poor helpless civil rights protester after provoking the timid little SJW to try to bash the Senator’s head in with a pickaxe. They’d be even happier if the Senator was killed or badly injured, because that would mean he got what he deserved for ensuring that that white patriarchal cis-gender rule of law prevailed!

28. M. Mueller says:

The rage in this country is spreading; it is out of control.

On a bar bus from a Brewer game recently, a young man had clearly had too much to drink. He was happily talking to himself saying that he loves his President Trump so much ……. He wasn’t talking to anyone in particular or saying anything derogatory about anyone else.

Most of the bus just found him rather amusing, but as the trip ended, a 50 some year old man got in his face and screamed that the young man was just a F*** piece of S**t! The young man quietly said, “Oh, OK” and then, rather embarrassed, smiled at the older one. At that point, the screaming man lunged to punch him. Bus passengers stopped the aggressor and got him off the bus.

Just a small incident, but it is the kind of thing we haven’t seen before in this country. For the past 15 years, at least, people have felt more and more emboldened to tell everyone else what they are doing wrong. If you are standing outside having a cigarette, someone will be sure to come up to you to berate you for it. If you hold a door open for the wrong person, again, someone will berate you. It goes on and on and on, but now a pure rage seems to be added making it almost a mental illness!

This has to stop. It is out of control. Seems to me that groups like “Proud Boys” just aggravate things.

• sunnydaze says:

I like the kids reaction to the Nutcase, tho.

And the people getting him off the bus. Saw that once myself ( perp. being thrown off a slow moving train in N. Mexico desert- can you say “lonely”, LOL).

That’s justice. Crazy people in enclosed spaces like that must be removed, as gently as possible, but removed.

• sunnydaze says:

Don’t know much about “Proud Boys”, but the name is wierd and it bugs me that people confuse them with Patriot Prayer, who are good people.

The group that really bugged me was the #TikiTorchTots in Charlottesville, who I am SURE was a Lefty group intended to turn people off from Reublicans early on. Period.

An all-male group? All male, and all young? Marching with torches? Looked like same kind of crap they pull in W.Europe that scares people away from anything remotely Right.

A LeftyGlobalist ploy.

• Prettyplease says:

Torches like when they’re going to burn out Dr.Frankenstein or Count Dracula’s lair, or something. SMH

Let’s hope the arrests and indictments do start shortly after midterms/first of the year when the seizure of assets XO goes into effect. Stopping the funding of treason will do wonders in dampening the enthusiasm of the street thug If there’s no one to pay their bail and get them out of jail.

• The immigrants from Ireland that worked alongside the immigrants from Germany about a hundred years ago could get into the pretty serious bar fights.

29. nikkichico7 says:

One of the comments in the tmz article/website … “democrats be sure to vote Nov 7th …”

30. California Joe says:

The Leftist courts in most cities and third world juries have rendered the police useless!

31. Pyrthroes says:

As was said of Brett Kavanaugh, post SJC: “If he was moderate once, he isn’t now.”

So too with Mitch McConnell… behind that mild-mannered, tortoise-like facade lurks a cunning and far-sighted, cut-and-thrust politico beyond Rats’ guttersnipe imagination.

Soon enough, the ones in dire need of “security” will be Rats’ Clintonesque-Obamicidal NPCs themselves.

32. InAz says:

I do not agree with getting in peoples faces anytime……like the commie libtards are doing. The violence is out of control.

During the presidential campaign the RINOs were silent over the Trump supporters getting attacked. The RINOs have been silent and are still silent. The RINOS say nothing when Waters, Holder, Clinton etc call for violence and incivility. The RINOs are silent when AntiFa attacks conservatives. The RINOs blame President Trump and his supporters for the violence.

After Steve Scalise was shot the RINOs should have spoken up and condemn the Demoncraps, and not blame the Trump base and President Trump. The Uniparty worked in tandem to go after true conservatives, true Americans.

Therefore, I do not feel sorry for McConnell and his wife.

33. Interesting thread here.

A while ago my husband was confronted in the street by someone a bit off–who did not like how he was walking (I know ridiculous, but that is what nut jobs do). The guy forcefully challenged my husband–“Who are you, anyway?” Without thinking, he responded, “I am the servant of the most High God, and Jesus Christ”. Well the guy was stunned and ran away. My husband says that he is sure that the Holy Spirit prompted him to say this–and it was powerful.

God can protect us, y’all! (and yes I’m ok with self-defense of course, just not escalation. People notice how that conservatives, even R’s are more civil and this is part of why there is a Red Wave building)

• I am glad your husband is a spiritual man
      who sensed that this was a spiritual battle.

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

Who, being in very nature[a] God,
      did not consider equality with God
      something to be used to his own advantage;

rather, he made himself nothing
      by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
      being made in human likeness.

And being found in appearance as a man,
      he humbled himself
      by becoming obedient to death—
      even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
      and gave him the name that is above every name,

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
      in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
      to the glory of God the Father.

Phil. 2:5-11

34. Doug Amos says:

And when the Muslims were attacking Michelle Bachman, where was McConnell?