October 11th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #630

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,482 Responses to October 11th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #630

1. Interesting interview with Kinky Friedman on politics………….he is a Trump guy. Some smart observations with KF humor thrown in. This interview was back in Sept. 2016.

2. Truthfilter says:

Universities honoring the most dishonorable. This is disgusting.

In the 1990s, I had a women’s studies professor who came from Chapel Hill. She was nuts. They’ve been breeding these types for decades.

3. Julia Adams says:

From older posts in this thread but picked up on other sites:

“There’s a reason the reporting is focused on (Miller) eating glue. It’s meant to dehumanize Miller, to suggest he is brain damaged. It was bad enough when Democrats and the media went after Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook and behavior. Given time, no doubt the media and Spartacus would have come around to examining Kavanaugh’s early childhood years. Even though he’s on the Supreme Court now, it still may happen. We are dealing with a sick media, one which thinks it’s appropriate to explore not just college behavior, but 3rd grade behavior. They are turning this country into a nation of rats and snitches. Even your early childhood is not your own.”

• Landslide says:

Keep at, you vile, sick WACKOS!! You lose. WE WIN!!!!

• youme says:

These people are pure evil. No restraint now just full out attacks.

• sobriquet4u says:

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.” Stephen was that child in school we all have sat beside…the one some kids called a nerd. Stephen and I prefer the term “more intelligent than you”. He was reaching for stars while his 3rd grade teacher was pushing Ritalin.

• oldschool says:

👍👍👍👍

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Yep. The teacher told him to stick to it, and he did 😉

The libturds don’t realize that back in the good old days, in the third grade, we didn’t have regular glue (like they sniffed all through school).

We had a choice between LePage’s mucilage, rubber cement (carefully supervised, as it was messy and smelled sickening), Elmer’s paste glue, which had boldly emblazoned on its label “non-toxic”, something that almost EVERY student tried out.

Occasionally we’d get to use Elmer’s glue-all, school edition, which was also non-toxic, and sometimes non-adhesive as well…

• singular says:

You’re right, cuppa. I used to like to sniff mimeograph paper–not to get high or anything, just because I liked that smell. Don’t think any of my teachers reported me at the time, and I don’t think they ever would. They were kind and they had ethics. And they actually cared about their students.

• singular says:

Sobriquet, you are right, I was one of those children. And what kind of teacher does this? What parent would want him/her as a teacher?

• yy4u says:

No, they are reporting as valid the crap spread by Democrat activists like Missy Chrissie Fifteen Year Old PhD and the third grade teacher. There are useful idiots (the ones who believe the manure the media spread) and there are foot soldiers. We need to be sorry for the useful idiots and be wary of the foot soldiers. Someone needs to find out who this teacher is and put her bad habits out on the internet for everyone to read about. Maybe she wet herself in the fifth grade (as one of my classmates did).

• Dana Accola says:

Wouldn’t that be a HIPPA violation by teacher

• lurker2 says:

I ate cake mix straight out of the box when I was young. That’s going to come back to haunt me later, I’m sure. hahah

• lurker2 says:

I was also horribly horribly shy which i found out later came across as being stuck up. I was so shy that I would hide when parents had their friends over, and if I got stuck in some hiding spot and couldn’t leave it wihtout being detected i would start crying and mom would have to rescue me. SO STEPHEN MILLER I TOTALLY GET YOU. lol

• piper567 says:

lurker, my Brother and I used to do that!!!
        hadn’t thought ab rap sheets.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I ate cake mix straight out of the box”

I liked mine when it was mixed into a batter with RAW EGG because I could eat more of it than when it was dry.

• mr.piddles says:

“pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it”

I did enjoy my share of Dried Glue Skin Peel back in the day. Underrated “quiet time” activity, IMO. Though I didn’t eat it. I was partial to the fat Crayolas, IIRC.

4. dufrst says:

MAGA!!

5. Humble Soul says:

• fleporeblog says:

The data is showing on a daily basis that Republicans are going to be in for a special night on November 6th!

From the article linked below:

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 34% of Likely U.S. Voters think it would help political candidates in their state if Trump came to campaign for them, up only slightly from 31% last year at this time. But while just as many (33%) say a Trump appearance would hurt those candidates, that’s down 10 points from 43% a year ago. Twenty-two percent (22%) say it would have no impact, while 11% are not sure.

• fleporeblog says:

This is both funny and beautiful at the same time. My allergies are acting up!

• Alison says:

Oh man, that’ll crank some Lefty heads, eh Flep?

Anecdotal from my trip to western Michigan – Grand Rapids area south to Battle Creek – there were John James signs EVERYWHERE 😊 It might not be enough (rural) voters to outweigh the Ann Arbor/Detroit Stabenow voters, but it sure was fun to see his supporters lining their yards.

• scrap1ron says:

Yeah, I wondered what that distant rumble and ripples in my coffee cup was all about. Earthquake, thunder? Looks like it was the pressure wave from all those Democrat splodey heads detonating at once.

6. Humble Soul says:

• kea says:

DIMMS have absolutely no idea what heck is going on?—- Do they ever?

• Countrywatch says:

They have been completely thrown by President Trump, and it is all part of his strategy. They seem to have no idea how awful they appear to prospective voters. They have nothing positive to offer, but plenty of “negativity” including violence. Voters have been awakened to the horror of what some Dems and their supporters are advocating/have done, and they are not buying it. Red wave in the mid terms.

• Alison says:

Nancy Pelosi threatening to ‘out’ President Trump’s tax returns if Dems win the House. Like THAT’s a burning issue.

Dems too idiotic to realize tax returns – especially for the wealthy – have nothing to do with anything except LEGALLY minimizing tax owed.

• TarsTarkas says:

Ms. Pelosi, don’t you realize that what you’re threatening to do is illegal? That just being in power doesn’t make it legal? Oh, I realize now, when YOU’RE in power anything you do is legal.

• roccoboy1 says:

Nancy Pelosi knows very well that the returns mean nothing. The truth is that she, Schumer and the whole lot of them are appealing to the dumb and/or uninformed, which is a significant voter block unfortunately. These politicians lie with impunity with buzzwords that are designed to get the rile up of the useful idiots. and so they falsely portray the President as racist, a cheat, a colluder…(fill in the blank). It irks me that this is not repeatedly pointed out. For instance, when Pelosi says stuff like this, why the Right does not respond by playing the recording, on a never ending loop, of Gruber, of Obamacare fame, literally, and proudly, admitting to this strategy is beyond me. When referring to the passage of Obamacare, he claimed they essentially relied on “the stupidity of the American voter”. That is all they rely on. For everything. Why nobody calls out the fact these Democrats in leadership positions view their base simply as useful idiots and everything that comes out of these politicians mouths is designed to emotionally manipulate that base.

• ReadyAndAble says:

I agree with what you are saying. What dumbfounds me is how we are “behind” in all these Senate Trump states…. It doesn’t make any sense. The Senate is the same state-wide electorate as the Presidency….and I see Michigan which Trump won for example (albeit by a relatively small 10K~ or so…”) with the Republican, Trump supported, candidate training by 11 or 9 in polls. Even with my typical 7 point adjustment I use mentally, that still leaves him noticeably behind.

Even worse…I just cannot fathom how we are not running away with Tester, Manchin, North Dakota woman, etc. These states go overwhelmingly for Trump then just 2 years later say “nah-just kidding?”. Even after they just saw their Democrat Senators aren’t ever going to do anything but support extreme liberalism. That same liberalism that at least a reasonable person would assume is eschewed in these states based on their Presidential voting patterns.

Perhaps being from an north-eastern original colony, with massive up and downward mobility, has clouded my perspective. Are these Senators some kind of “family institution” that even in these Red states if you don’t vote for them someone comes and steals your farm and all your possessions?

I’m just totally mind-boggled we aren’t expecting a solid 5 seat gain at least. Instead I hear people being excited over “maintaining the Senate” or picking up 1 or 2 seats! If that is the case, I have to say I’m very pessimistic…you literally could not create a better situation now, than ever, to get these seats to switch. If they don’t we should stop calling these places red states or conservative places, because they aren’t. If these local yokels keep voting in diametrically opposed people like President Trump and “Extreme Communist Senator #X” perhaps we need to start getting in deeper in these places because I can sure as heck tell you this crap doesn’t happen in liberal states and won’t, ever.

• fleporeblog says:

Senate Majority Leader McConnell and Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley are absolutely destroying the Democrats as we speak. Lets give credit where credit is due. This is a fantastic power play by the both of them! Absolutely amazing how they are transforming the Judicial Courts!

From the article linked above:

Senate Democrats are wrestling over how hard to fight another batch of GOP judicial picks — a decision that could rob their vulnerable incumbents of valuable campaigning time.

The latest judicial conundrum for Democrats comes days after the brutal Brett Kavanaugh battle ended and weeks before midterm elections as five of their members run for their political lives in states President Donald Trump carried by double digits. As Majority Leader Mitch McConnell tees up another package of judicial nominees, the minority must decide how long it wants to drag out the next clash.

From the article linked above:

That would be in addition to 38 district judges and three circuit judges already pending on the Senate floor, who Republicans say they should confirm before they leave Washington to campaign for the mid-term elections.

The Judiciary Committee could add nine judges to that list during a meeting Thursday, and five others had their confirmation hearings Wednesday, meaning they, too, could see committee action this month.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Roll over, Beethoven 🙂

7. Humble Soul says:

8. dufrst says:

True!

9. Kanye’s closing remarks:

“When we make everything in China and not America then we are cheating on our country and we are putting people in positions to have to do illegal things to end up in the cheapest factory ever, the prison system.”

God bless them both

10. wyntre says:

11. ParteaGirl says:

• Henry says:

total spiritual delusion…..no other explanation.

• rsmith1776 says:

White House is not “your” White House, you little dumb ho.

• Esperanza says:

They’re scared they will help African Americans and that they will no longer think they need their charity and will therefore no longer vote for them.

Leftism is subsidised poverty. Globalism is subsidised rich people.

• trialbytruth says:

ParteaGirl thanks for this OMG they have lost their collective minds. The “assault on the White House” was what???? people showing mutual respect for one another. A president showing a willingness to go outside the box to fix a problematic cancer.

I will vote and I will badger others until I see the I voted sticker on their lapel. Watch for the best midterm turnout yet.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Are they saying that a black musician in the Oval Office is an assault? What?! How are having black people in the Oval Office an assault on the White House? How is a black man being a guest of a white President and a black man hugging a white POTUS an “assault on the White House”?! Is “assault” a dog whistle? Are they trying to reach the white viewers?

PS: I don’t really think they are referencing the color of the skin of the visitors as the “Assault”. However, the entire obama admin, all 8 yrs, EVERYTHING was about race. All criticism of him and his policies were flipped to be about race. they found racism in Everything and Every comment.

Time to flip the script back on them! Times like this I wish I had twitter! I would nail them for their Racism and dog whistling concerning Mr. West’s White House visit!

• trialbytruth says:

Yes it would be fun to hang it around their necks. I would be slower.to assume it wasn’t racist perhaps no the assault on the Whitehouse comment I have no idea what they were implying but there general dismissive commentary on Mr West’s statements was elitist white limo liberal racism. He is suppose to drive the limo where they tell him smile and say yasir. When they are done with the ride they may tip him if he doesn’t roll his eyes when they talk about his and his people’s struggle.
          No tip for Mr West he is way to uppity.

• Timmy- the-Ute says:

That could have been you Kaepernick, Eat your heart out.

• rjcylon says:

Their rules are clear, a black person shall not enter the Oval Office unless a Democrat President is also present.

• scrap1ron says:

Gee, they sound racist. Is it even possible for a Democrat to be racist?

• Katherine McCoun says:

How can they EVER claim to be unbiased again!?!

• Karen says:

Who is that woman in Red, sitting next to the bald guy? She is delusional!

12. kea says:

MAGA all the way….

13. wyntre says:

• gsonFIT says:

PDJT is the flyest.

• rsmith1776 says:

Excellent!! I never thought I would like a rap guy . . . but the Holy Spirit speaks through him.

He may not be the greatest, most educated intellect ever, but he has a HEART, he has a CONSCIENCE, and he is light-years smarter than all the Sharptons, Jacksons, and other Lemons.

I could see in the President’s eyes that he was moved.

• A lot of rappers Praise To Him.

• Flashman says:

Actually, IMHO I think he is extremely bright. I think this way is his remarks are bright, he is so bright however he has a problem expressing them, as they even transform the spoken word. He also has no edit, which bright and hard working people do. That is why is so brilliant in his music; which is much more expressive then regular speech. Note, I do not like his style of music, but appreciate anyone who is at the top of what they do.

He should be the Mayor of Chicago, if he makes it safer then he would be will be great.

• “We are reaching levels of “WOKE” that shouldn’t be possible”
      A comment from that twitter pic. We certainly are. President Trump has exploded into the pop culture aspect of politics and the left doesn’t even know what to do.

14. wyntre says:

• Katherine McCoun says:

“An invisible wall” — I have never followed Mr. West, never been a fan of his music (not saying he isn’t talented, just not my style…I have literally never heard him sing any song) but that phrase just sent chills down my spine. I have goosebumps on my arms. That is a chain breaking, generation changing phrase!!!

He said a number of other things today that were significant and show a solid grasp on MAGA than many so called GOP (really RINO Globalist) have.

Mr. West is clearly communicating how Making America Great Again, and this time with equality in place for minorities, will benefit us All as Americans. Making America Great Again is for EVERYONE, for ALL Americans.

Just because not all Americans could participate fully and equally the last time America was great, does not mean that All can’t participate this time. We aren’t for MAGA just for those who benefitted last time! We are MAGA for All Americans!!

America The Great is Greater than before because it will be accessible to All!

Mr. West is thinking through, communicating, messaging and broadcasting what MAGA means now for minority communities and that is open to them too!

Just fantastic!

• L. Gee says:

Trump said it best as a candidate: “I will be [the] president for ALL Americans.” Kenya is mirroring exactly what Trump said. Promises made; promises kept!

• Katherine McCoun says:

True! I loved that he didn’t have a different platform for each group. He did have a few things that he would emphasize depending on geographical locality (farm, urban, South, western cattle country, etc.) but MAGA just applied to everyone in different ways. Same general message would help/benefit everyone.

15. kea says:

16. wyntre says:

17. kea says:

18. kea says:

19. patrickhenrycensored says:
  20. Humble Soul says:

• sunnydaze says:

LOL. Makes me want to check in periodically on MSNBC- and *maybe* even CNN – today to watch their heads explode.

• Cumbaya says:

OK, so MSNBC has a white woman telling their audience how black people feel about MAGA…..because it represents when America was great before, but not so great for blacks…I love the smell of leftists brains exploding !

• andyocoregon says:

IMO, President Trump is referring to the Great American Industrial Revolution that took place in the 1800’s and early 1900’s. Our country was far ahead of any other country in the development of industry that made lives easier and better.
        But of course the loony left only wants to focus on the racism of the 1940’s and 1950’s. And that’s why they are called loony.

• sunnydaze says:

Even during the WORST years of racism, black communities were solid.

There’s such a thing as “Poor and Dignified”. That concept’s been destroyed by the Dem Party- for poor people of all races.

• Dutchman says:

Selective memory of history, they conveniently forget the time when blacks consistently and overwhelmingly voted Republican, (Party of Lincoln), and that it was Democrats in white sheets, SUPPRESSING black voters.

No WONDER they want to tear down all those civil war statues! They are all Democrats.

Kanye, is using TRUTH, and the dems ‘can’t HANDLE the truth’!

Ultimate truth; Winners and losers is ‘normal’, but what we have is Winners and SORE Losers.
        And that’s what’s tearing this country apart, the SORE Losers!

21. :-) says:

The left does everything they possibly can to DIVIDE people. Trump does everything he possibly can to UNITE people.

22. kea says:

I love this quote: “I don’t answer questions in simple sound bites. You are tasting a fine wine. It has multiple notes to it.”

23. Humble Soul says:

24. gabytango says:

Can someone please explain to me WHY the black community think Trump is “racist?” What has he done for them to think this??

• :-) says:

Trump is probably the LEAST racist person I have ever seen.

• fanbeav says:

Listened to the democrats and liberal media!

• Ken Lawson says:

That’s the reason right there. They listen to the left to get their opinions. Yet Trump has been known throughout his life as one who fought racism. Don’t forget when he had to fight Palm Beach to open Mar a Lago to Jews and Blacks. He won, but there was big upset in the community.

• gabytango says:

Yes, I think this is the only answer. I would love to see a “man on the street,” in an African-American community asking them specifically to list the reasons why they think Trump is “racist.” I would love to watch them stammer and hem and haw. Let’s hear it!! I think this needs to be exposed!

• sunnydaze says:

DemMSM is why.

And, it’s not just black community that think he’s racist. All the white SJWs do too.

Central Park 5 and something about his father not renting to blacks back in the past.

• Esperanza says:

They don’t. He means white liberals.

• LKAinLA says:

Glad you ask. I saw a video of an out of control black preacher listing off reasons why the congregation should all hate President Trump. 1. He is continuing the war on drugs which incarcerate’s their brothers. 2. President Trump is going to cut free services they all use and it will lead to hunger in the black home. 3. President Trump tried to discredit Former President Obama regarding birth certificate. 4. President Trump is going to require ID to vote which keeps his brothers from voting. He raged 3 more reasons but I could not take the wicked scream a thon and cut the video. Keep in mind the congregation was amening the entire time. He was really putting on a show and manipulating facts. Black church sermons are where they gin the hate up. I am for ALL churches paying taxes and being audited at this point. No one spreads the good news anymore. They are indoctrination spaces.

• LKAinLA says:

Oh one other reason was from 1970. Preacher claimed businessman Trump kept black folks from his apartments in NYC.

• sunnydaze says:

Sheeeit. Oh how I wish the black churches would all get off this crap NOW.

I used to LOVE going to the black churches. They were pretty much the only services I attended.

Things started to get a bit hinky tho when Obama started in with his his “Let’s Revive Racism Again” narrative at the end of his term.

It wasn’t *awful*, but it wasn’t the same as it had been either.

I can’t wait for this sh*t to be OVER so I can start going to church again.

• vikingmom says:

Same! We have a friend who happens to be black but he was always more doctrinally sound than most white pastors I knew. However, he started attending an all black Baptist church and invited us to come visit. It was unreal – the anger directed at us was palpable and most of the service was about St. Obama, and the evil Republicans, and how victimized they all were…we were stunned! His wife now posts articles about how racist the police are (my son is a cop and they have known him for years – this friend actually wrote a reference letter for him when he applied for the police department). Last time we talked he went on and on about how terrible Trump is…I feel like I have lost a good friend and even sadder, I feel like the Gospel has lost a wonderful defender!

• sunnydaze says:

My experiences were not nearly as bad, viking.

In fact, people would politely “check” themselves when they said something wierd about “white people” in my presence- the Pastor incuded, LOL, when he noticed me in the congregation was quick to step and say that “In fact, it was a white elementary school teacher who helped him most to succeed in life”.

HOWEVER, this separating of people into white/black had NEVER happened before at any of the churches, and it was getting weird to kind of “expect” it to happen again whenever I went.

One of the churches, pre the Obama “Make America Racist Again” campaign actually seemed kind of Tea Party-ish and I’ve thought I should check that one out cuz it has perhaps weathered the storm better than the others.

Unfortunately, it was not my fave church!

• gabytango says:

Thanks for this, LK, I was so interested in knowing! Truly delusional and stomach churning!

• piper567 says:

LK, Well, there is a considerable division among “Whites” over this President, so it should come as no surprise to anyone there is also a similar disagreement among Blacks.
        Am I missing something?
        Our Country is a bit divided right now.

• Eric says:

The “best” thing they can come up with is a building he owned in the 1970s had an issue, but that was the property manager. But you ask them, and that is the one thing they bring up.

• andyocoregon says:

The left began the “Trump is racist” B.S. way back when he first began saying he would be strong on illegal immigration from Mexico. And of course he wasn’t being racist, it’s just a fact that the vast majority of illegal aliens are either Mexicans or they come through Mexico to sneak across our southern border. The loony liberals are finding it harder to paint President Trump as a racist. But that doesn’t stop them from doubling down on their stupidity.

• Serena says:

And they know he said and meant “illegal immigrants” not “legal immigrants” but they have to say he means all immigrants to paint him as a bigot and a racist

• yy4u says:

I’m old, so when I was in school, we only had three races: Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid. Now we seem to have hundreds even as we’re told there is no such thing as race. Too confusing for an old lady.

That said, how is it “racist” to want to enforce immigration law when not enforcing immigration law hurts the people of color already here? Don’t get it.

• sunnydaze says:

That crap didn’t start til the 70’s.

I was lucky to be in elementary school in the 60’s. My whole neighborhood was Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, etc etc. Imagine our shock when all of a sudden their true heritage was ripped out from under their feet by the “Hispanic” label.

The ONLY thing the countries they immigrated from had in common was a language! Which half of them didn’t even speak anymore!

Meanwhile, all the Italian Americans, Swedish Americans , Russian Americans, etc etc etc, got to maintain their heritages and never got thrown into some generalized category.

It was pretty much a WTF moment for all of us.

• steph_gray says:

One of the quiet ways I “dance” as defined by Dan Bongino is to enter “Human” on any form that has a line to fill in for Race.

I did it with the census. I can’t see how anybody could ever challenge it. It’s true!

• Dutchman says:

It’s SOP; The Dems did it with EVERY Republican candidate, going back AT LEAST to Reagan, not sure about Ike.

Paint the other guys as Rascist, so both blacks, and whites who don’t want to be seen as fascist won’t vote for them, post campaign signs in their yard, etc.

Paint them as rascist, mysoginist, the whole Hillary list, it’s SOP, has been for long time.

And it’s projection, if coarse.

• Jason says:

Because he’s republican. There’s probably a hundred some SJW could rattle off for you, but the jist of it usually amounts to GOP policies will hurt black people and here’s some guy who is racist who says he likes Trump.

likely the biggest one is simply that Trump wants to secure the borders. As if the only reason anyone would want to do so is because they have some deep seated hatred for other races.

Trump supporting police? …police literally targeting all black people
      Trump pushing to get families off food stamps/welfare? …OMG, Trumps taking away food stamps!!!
      Trump pushing for voter integrity laws? … minorities aren’t able to get identification
      Trump support for 2A? …Travon Martin
      Trump tax cuts? … It’s Aimed at rich whites
      Trump regulation reduction? … We don’t know what regulations were cut, but obviously the ones he removed we ones that negatively impacted black/poor people
      Trump renegotiating trade deals? … might cause increase in cost of products which poor (black) can’t afford
      Trump backing out of climate change accord?… Extreme weather more likely to negatively impact poor (black) people
      Trump mocks Maxine Waters?… it’s only because he’s racist even though he mocks dang near everyone

Literally, *everything* he does is attributed to his ‘racism’

• Trumpgirls says:

They wouldn’t rent apartments to blacks in the 70’s the old man got pulled into Congress for unfair housing laws, but he beat it.

• NC Patriot says:

Hillary spent her whole campaign calling him a racist, mysogenist and xenophobe and unfit for the job. (Over and over and over again)

25. phoenixRising says:

I guess CNN has shown themselves to hate Black people…
    Y’ll need to pull the cable plug, if you haven’t already done so.

“Bullshit”: CNN Airs Kanye West Swearing During Surreal Meeting With Trump

• Ken Lawson says:

Of course they hate blacks. They are Democrats and Democrats are racist. They are the party of the KKK and they fought to keep slavery. Their entire history is one of racism. And they use Saul Alinsky’s methods which include blaming their enemies for what they, themselves, are guilty of. So, when they say the Republicans are racist they are just projecting their own racism on the right so they don’t get blamed or held accountable. The real question is why more minorities haven’t woken up to it like Kanye has.

• Blue Moon says:

And what nasty little word did Joe Biden say to Odumbo after the passage of the Healthcare bill?

26. sunnydaze says:

27. CNN was in meltdown over the Kanye meet up with P Trump.

28. Gil says:

Oops.

29. duchess01 says:

News | The White House – 10/10 and 10/11/2018

Please check back for updates – Thank You!

30. Evelyn says:

The latest from Imperator Rex on Rosenstein:

IMPORTANT: Rosenstein was one of 46 USAs AG Sessions ordered resign, on March 10, 2017.

TRUMP had nominated RR as DAG on 1 Feb. Trump refused RR’s resignation.

RR was confirmed by the Senate as DAG on April 25, 2017. Within weeks, he helped fire Comey.

Connect dots.
    Rosenstein has been shrouded in ambiguity and suspicion ever since Mueller was appointed, in May 2017.

The Hannity Posse on FOX, as well as Tea Party GOP Congress, have been absolutely hammering his bona fides since Day 1.

IMO they either know it’s BS, or have been fed misinfo.
    Trump is a master of deception.

In fact, he is so good at it, many people seriously believe that Jeff Sessions, RR and Wray – ALL Trump picks – have hoodwinked the wily construction magnate.

So, Trump has been FOOLED not just once, but THREE times. Do you believe that? I don’t.
    Far more likely?

It’s on Trump’s strategic interests to portray RR as an enemy and Sessions as an incompetent buffoon.

It throws out baits to Trump’s ARROGANT enemies and makes them complacent.

They fall for it every time. Proof?
    His Clinton-linked arch enemies in the FBI allowed RR into their plan, to attempt an insane 25th amendment coup on an inaugurated POTUS.

McCabe, Baker etc etc.

They KNOW RR has screwed them, hence the recent McCabe inspired (failed) attempt to get rid of him.
    RR probably recorded everything. Every interaction, private email, all comms, meetings, conversations.

EVERYTHING.

Trump & RR have now guessed that the crooks KNOW. It’s likely that’s why Trump & RR has a chat on AF1.

Time to wrap things up.
    Let’s see what happens.

RR has certainly paid his dues. Trump seems impressed.

I assume RR will stay on as DAG. Job done, he may slink away. Or he may stay on as DAG, under Sessions.

There’s some VERY tough prosecutions coming up, after all.

#MAGA

• fanbeav says:

The only thing about RR that does not give me comfort is his wife representing democrats and Hillary Clinton allies?

• ReadyAndAble says:

If this is true, you have to be completely out of your mind (or perhaps battered conservative syndrome sufferer) to think RR is anything other than anti-MAGA.

Husbands and wives DO NOT keep things from each other…they just don’t. And no one could be a “super Trump operative” while their wife is working as hard as possible for the cult-leadership and rabid, extremely far-left, anti-American party leader.

That is a ridiculous thought. So, where did you hear this, or is there a source I can check out? I believe you, I just am curious for myself the context of that claim.

But yeah, if it is true, forget it– RR is as “bad guy/black-hat/whatever” as you can get. And if I am proven wrong- great! But that would still only tell me the President has him by the short and curlys, not that he has is some “from the get-go, secret tools/weapon for MAGA.” Ha

Don’t make me laugh.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“a source I can check out?”

I got this after I posted a comment with references, “Your comment is awaiting moderation.”

I don’t know if we have a moderator today. This happened to me about two weeks ago with a less controversial subject and it never did appear. I speculate that WordPress does not like something in one or more of my links.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“And no one could be a “super Trump operative” while their wife is working as hard as possible for the cult-leadership and rabid, extremely far-left, anti-American party leader”

Lisa H Barsoomian

Lisa H Barsoomian a US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law- she’s a protege of James Comey and Robert Muller
          Barsoomian with her boss R Craig Lawrence represented Bill Clinton in 1998 Lawrence also represented

Robert Muller three times
          James Comey five times
          Barack Obama 45 times
          Kathleen Sebelius 56 times
          Bill Clinton 40 times and
          Hillary Clinton 17 times
          between 1998 and 2017

Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times
          You may be saying to yourself, okay who cares, who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman.
          Apparently someone does.
          Someone out there cares so much that they’ve purged all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals court dockets
          Someone out there cares so much that the Internet has been purged of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative.
          Additionally Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. And although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH gov.
          The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health.

This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities. It’s a cover, so big deal right, I mean what does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter.
          I mean with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uniparty unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks,Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix,and last but not least Muller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and the RussiansWhy does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention
          BECAUSE she is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE
          That’s why.

Barsoomian’s loyalties are tainted.
          How could this not have influenced Rosenstein?This clearly violates the appearance of impropriety attorney’s rules?Both owe their careers as US attorneys to Muller, Obama, Bush, and the Clintons. Impartiality? That’s impossible.
          Rod Rosenstein has no business involving himself in the Hillary Clinton-DNC funded Steel dossier, and the ongoing Russia investigation. Much less the selection of his mentor and his wife’s mentor Robert Muller as Special Counsel. The rules of ethics, funny, required his refusal.

—————

Do you know that Rod Rosenstein’s wife is directly connected to Hillary Clinton and a law firm of R.Craig Lawrence?

1). – Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein: – http://archive.is/tB0SO .

2). – http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/02/05/rod-rosensteins-wife-lisa-barsoomian-represented-bill-clinton/ .
          3). –https://www.facebook.com/Deep6TheDeepState/videos/425951004483258/?hc_ref=ARQXZFA2olGOPjM_67rbCGH5fwuSlw9VvepTUCLlTCzlRj2A71_kEgVpHhE7QcQ8j-c&fref=gs&dti=282708145154360&hc_location=group .

4). – Rod Rosenstein – https://www.timesofisrael.com/5-things-to-know-about-rod-rosenstein-who-helped-get-comey-fired/

• Marygrace Powers says:

No doubt about it/VSGPDJT is BRILLIANT.

• peace says:

In your opinion, will people go to jail, or will the 2-tier justice system continue ?

• Hollywood Bungalow says:

RR will be out after the mid-terms and before Thanksgiving.

The Left gave the Right big momentum by going crazy over Kavanaugh. Firing RR now would give the Left some ammo and change the narrative.

Twisting in the wind…

31. rjcylon says:

Whatever it was that just happened in the Oval Office between President Trump and Kanye West is a defining moment in our country’s history.

People thought Obama’s election was going to heal race relations. They were off a few years.

• Landslide says:

I agree. It it totally unlikely. And a big, big deal!!! I cannot wait to watch the entire video. I’m sort of speechless about the whole thing! Wow.

• dr. D says:

No democrat is ever going to heal race relations; just the opposite. They pour gasoline on the smoldering ashes of racism.

Too many of them have too much to lose if or when Dr. MLK’s dream becomes reality and people are finally judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin (or their gender, sexual ID, ethnicity, etc.) .

Makes me sick. I’m so glad some people like Kanye and Jim Brown are finally seeing through it. God bless them.

32. Liked by 1 person

33. appadoo9 says:

Black street kids/adults might finally take notice of President Trump by Kanye’s language

34. Dutchman says:

I know people sometimes remind people what life would be like, today if HILLARY had won, and compare it to what we ACTUALLY have, after 2yrs of DJT as POTUS.
    I think it’s also valuable to imagine what we would have, and where we would be, if ANY of the 16 dwarves had won the Republican nomination, and then beat Hillary.
    Take low energy Jeb. Some day DJT is ‘just doing what ANY Republican would do, as President.
    REALLY? You can actually say or write that, and expect people to BELIEVE it?

If we had got stuck with Jeb, or Marco, or ANY of them, we would have gotten resistance, and the Pres., and everyone else would have been in constant retreat to dems, in everything, apologising for existing.
    The OBUMMER economy, unchanged. The Iran deal sanctified by a Republican POTUS, the Paris climate deal, ditto.

All the crouching in a corner, saying “please don’t hit me!” succumbing to the bullying of the left,….

Just thought I’d share, for a different prospective.

So, next time you hear people say DJT is governing as POTUS, like any other Reublican would, get in their face; call them on it. He’s once in a lifetime leader, and NOTHING like Jeb, Marco, Ted or God forbid Mitt.
    And we need to make sure people recognise that; call out the lies, EVERY time. It’s part of WINNING!

35. patrickhenrycensored says:

36. appadoo9 says:

Predicting the Stock Market is a Fool’s game. But if Kanye just clinched the Black vote for President Trump today is the low of the last few days

37. phoenixRising says:

• Jim in TN says:

I get myself confused with all the title wording, but will that make Dreiband the #3 in the DOJ when he is sworn in?

Would he be able to stand against the coup if he has to step up should Rosenstein recuse or resign? Would he rein in Mueller, Weisman and all the angry Democrats?

38. phoenixRising says:

39. patrickhenrycensored says:

Hilly has taken a job at HOOTERS
    She will be wearing her WHAT HAPPENED shirt.

40. Carrie says:

So here’s an article from the Daily Mail discussing that if and when AG Sessions leaves a Matthew Whitaker will be taking the job. And it confirms Lindsay Graham will not seek that position.

41. phoenixRising says:

POTUS never stops!!!

42. reverence1 says:

a comment by Thomas Wictor (now on GAB):

• ThAHA!

“Michael Avenatti held court last month with a dozen Democratic strategists in the main dining room at The Palm — a see-and-be-seen table at one of Washington’s most prominent power lunch spots.

“Avenatti has so far managed to stand out among the senators, governors and mayors expected to vie for the Democratic presidential nomination. Early state operatives are offering him advice, and he’s sold out Democratic Party dinners in Iowa and New Hampshire.”

So: It was Trump’s Judas goats–“Democratic strategists”–who talked Avenatti into representing that lunatic.

And look who’s “helping” Avenatti:

“Avenatti’s PAC is being advised by Tracy Austin, a Los Angeles-based fundraiser who has helped several California Democrats, including Gavin Newsom, Antonio Villaraigosa and Xavier Becerra; Stephen Solomon, a digital media strategist; and Adam Parkhomenko, an aide to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Ready for Hillary PAC that preceded her campaign.”

These are brand-name losers. They’re experts in tanking.

Now we know that Avenatti is being controlled by Trump’s agents.

How’s THIS for a theory:

Trump fooled Avenatti and the Democrats into thinking they had the upper hand, which made Avenatti the face of the party and a possible presidential contender, and then Avenatti was convinced to take on the gang-rape madwoman, which both ensured Kavanaugh’s confirmation AND put Avenatti on the path to utterly destroying the Democrats.

Remember: I’m always right.
      is what he says!

• jahealy says:

I’m testing to see if GAB posts appear like Tweets do using copy/paste. This is only a test. Snort.

43. phoenixRising says:

44. Some people get it.

Gundlach Says Trump “Crazy Like A Fox” For Blaming Fed For Market Rout

45. Cuppa Covfefe says:

So?

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Just came in from under the bridge, eh? Say HI to Gyorgi on the way out, and collect your 25 pieces of Soros tin…

Been here a long, long time…

Btw, it’s “you’re”… Try reading a bit more; it might help you with your spelling and comprehension…

46. phoenixRising says:

47. phoenixRising says:

48. amanda4321 says:

Love this comment:

“I’m a retired union construction worker and life long Democrat. I used to despise commentators like Tucker. Now he makes more sense everyday. Never say never, but after the Kavanaugh debacle, I can honestly say, I may never vote Democrat again. Funny, FOX types talking class politics and not the flash-bang grenade of ID delusion. What a country…!”