Tonight, in a mostly ceremonial custom, Judge Brett Kavanaugh is sworn in as an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court at the White House.  It is anticipated that President Donald Trump and Justice Kavanaugh will deliver remarks. Approximate start time 7:00pm EST

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkCNBC Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Election 2018, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

674 Responses to President Trump Participates in Swearing-In Ceremony for Justice Brett Kavanaugh – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. jack says:

Could you guys “feel” the presence of Ginsburg, she seemed super negative , she was super upset, extremely upset and uncomfortable being there.

How can she be a competent judge when she exposes her “feelings” like that, she seems toxic to me.

I understand she is very ill, and very old, … her world view seems “judgemental” and partisan, … she seemed like a “black hole” in that room. Resistance to Truth, really can contract us, … she is an example in contraction.

If you saw her and thought she was happy and smiley and radiating love, correct me with your insight.

• jack says:

In stark contrast to Ginsburg was Kav’s wife, who I get a very “positive” feel from her, extremely positive, very loving, kind, and really supportive of her husband.

Ginsburg is Dark and Kav’s wife is LIGHT. Interesting to see the contrast, right?

• IMO it’s impossible to read anything from RGB. She is too frail. Her facial expressions may be related to her frailty. She looks like it hurts her to walk or move. She should do herself a favor and retire.

• jack says:

well, if she retires, … than that would make 3 S.C. justices … put in place by Trump!

She may feel that she has to continue to hold on as long as she can, right? 6 more years! … if Trump gets re-elected.

You don’t think that might make Ginsburg a little upset, maybe a little, that she has to hang in there for 6 more years for the good of the Liberal’s agenda.

• jello333 says:

I do NOT believe she, herself, wants to “hang in there”. I don’t care if she says that out loud, I wouldn’t believe her. I think there is pressure being put on her from behind the scenes… from the same type of people we saw go after Kavanaugh, pure scum.

• jello333 says:

Yep. My Mom was always smiling, unless she was in a lot of pain. As she got older, that happened more often, but she still tried to be happy. When someone was talking to her, she’d smile and seemed to be doing great. But there were times when she’d be sitting there not realizing that anyone was looking at her, and you could see she was in pain, and just generally not feeling well. I see a lot of that in Ruth… and I hope people consider what she’s probably going through. I’ve said before that I didn’t like Reagan, at all. But once I started hearing reports of his health, and listening to Nancy, and later seeing her at the funeral…. I was really, really sad.

• Sammy Hains says:

What, she looked fine to me.

• webgirlpdx says:

I actually thought Alito, Breyer and the Leftie Girls looked pretty indignant.

• MaineCoon says:

I thought so too. I particularly thought Alito countenance was one of disdain. What a rather dispicable way to act at another justice’s swearing in ceromony. Don’t they remember the day they were sworn in or can they only be sour grapes over politics. I thought Justices were above politics…

• Tl Howard says:

I saw her smile and clap when Kav’s family walked in front of the justices. It wasn’t animated, but face it, the lady can barely move. Can you imagine what it’s like for her to get up in the morning and dress? Yes, I am sure she has help, but her will is still strong. I don’t think she intends any ill will toward Kav. He said he knew all the justices. Don’t forget, the most formidable opponent she had on the court was Nino Scalia and she loved him as he did her. They were fast friends.

• Beverly says:

Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg HATES our Lion. HATES HATES HATES him. She should recuse her skinny arse from any decisions having to do with the Trump Administration, but DemoRats have no honor.

But: I’m still Gloating!

• Beverly says:

“I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president,” Ginsburg told the Times’ Adam Liptak. “For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg

• cali says:

@Jack: Ginsberg is a very compromised judge and played a role in deep state activities in 2016 where the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch plus Hussein and Hillary via video conference made a deal with Lynch dropping the HRC email investigation and others in lieu of Lynch being rewarded a SC appointment in the Hillary white.

Ginsberg knows that justice Scalia did not die of a heart attack as she was also aware of the agenda packing the court with leftist activist judges in the promised HRC white house.

Ginsberg is as dirty as they come ergo more angst than anger as she realized her jig is up too,

2. bullnuke says:

Liberals freaking out because President Trump declared Judge Kavanaugh innocent. Proves they don’t acknowledge presumed innocent. He is not guilty so the only other option is innocent. The elections can’t come fast enough.

• jello333 says:

I haz a sad for the librulz. Their safe space cannot be found… they be in their dark place now… show some sympathy, okay?

😀 😀 😀

• Suzanne says:

Since we all have to hold our noses and vote R no matter what in this election, I’m holding out hope that between now and then we can genetically engineer a human version of the Suxnet virus which only infects the left and the RINOS, immediately re-scrambles their brains and promptly turns them into conservatives… (lest you think that I’ve completely lost my mind, my granddaughter is with me and we’ve been watching Harry Potter). Sometimes fantasy is much more soothing than reality when you’re about to try to sleep.

• Esperanza says:

There has been no trial. Therefore he is innocent.

3. RJ says:

I speculate Ruth Buzzy Ginsberg eats a daily diet of less than 1000 calories. A lot of people believe this extends their lifespan. I remember back in the 1970’s when Justice William O. Douglas was brought to court via an ambulance and stretcher. He was about 90 and had a twenty something wife. He was basically flatlining the EEG screen but his law clerks were the defacto Supreme Court justice. And he was a left-wing hack to boot. Ruthie won’t resign – too evil and corrupt.

4. If this has been said in earlier comments, forgive me I’m just now catching up. Justice Thomas is physically repulsed by Ginsberg. He’s leaning so for away from her he looks like he’s about to tip over.

Not tired of winning!

5. Carolina Kat says:

I am proud of our new Justice. Well done – all those soldiers for liberty and for the law that protects it.

6. maiingankwe says:

I don’t remember the ages of Kavanaugh’s daughters, but the eldest seemed to be holding back tears of pride and probably a bit of what they’ve all gone through to get where they were standing today.

My heart went out to her and her family. I cannot imagine the conversations that had to be had in trying to understand the hatred, especially to the littlest one. I would hope they were shielded as much as possible due to their ages, but I’m sure they got more then enough to last a lifetime.

Thankfully, it looks like they have a Mom who loves and cares about them both equally and deeply. She won’t let them become bitter, and I don’t believe their Dad will either. As he said in so many words, his back is to the mountain facing the sunshine. I have a feeling those two precious girls will be just fine.

I know it’s a cruel world, but to put this family through all they have been is purely evil. They weren’t out to just destroy a man, the ramnifcations may have destroyed the whole family as well. Thankfully, this family believes in our Creator, which I believe greatly helped them all through it and kept most of the evilness out of their home and hearts.

Thanks to all of those who put the Kavanaugh’s family in their prayers. I know it helped, and I believe our Creator was listening and helping.
    Be well good Treepers and enjoy this historical day,
    Ma’iingankwe

• Dennis Leonard says:

This does not take all the pain away,but it helps,see the look on President Trump’s face,this was after his apology.This comment I found on another site ,describes his look.

“Only a man with empathy and humility sees the suffering in others. President Trump has those qualities. “

7. dawg says:

Knowing what the left attempted in the 2016 election, and seeing what they attempted to do to the confirmation of Kavanaugh, I almost find it hard to believe that Scalia was NOT assassinated.

8. ogoggilby says:

“Brian Banks was a young man with a bright future. A skilled football player, he was in great demand by pro teams…until a high school classmate accused him of rape….

The left cannot allow you to know the Brian Banks story, because at the moment, leftists are attempting to push yet another of their reality-bending myths, which is that ‘women don’t lie’ about sexual assault. Women must be taken at their word; lying isn’t a possibility. It’s not just that women don’t lie, it’s that women can’t lie….

Leftism is, and has always been, about trying to persuade the general public to accept as truth things that are objectively false, from Marxist economics (‘It works even though it never has’) to the New Soviet Man (‘We can breed selfishness out of the human character’) to Lysenkoism (‘Genes are a myth!’)….”