Tucker Carlson Outlines The State of Our Union…

Well presented. Well articulated. Well predicted…

This entry was posted in Communist, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Election 2016, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Occupy Type Moonbats, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

393 Responses to Tucker Carlson Outlines The State of Our Union…

1. Texian says:

Tucker is correct in his prognostication..

We are actually in the midst of a Democrat Party led Maoist Chi-Com cultural socialist political revolutionary putsch.. That is what is happening.. That is what America is currently experiencing.. Right now..

This was a salvo in the attempt to overturn the pillar of “innocent until proven guilty”. Which thus would provide them with the Maoist detainment and disappearance action based merely on accusations in order to get rid of their rivals..

The Chi-Com Revolution in China during the 1960’s and 70’s.. “The Great Leap.. FORWARD”.. Sound familiar?? Hmm.. who used that ‘FORWARD’ pitch..

[A seven minute introductory Chi-Com modern history course for those educated after 1984.. See if you can notice some “similarities”..]

Exactly what is happening in America.. And where it will lead if the Democrat Communist Party is not stopped..

2. feralcatsblog says:

Donald Trump should annihilate the democrat party — not much — just enough to make it impossible to ever find the damn thing again without a divining rod or a diving bell.

3. Elle says:

Interesting comment about California, since that will likely be the next front in this war. I don’t doubt that they will react in the same way as the South did if the Federal government demands that they stop trafficking their cheap labor to keep their economy from collapsing (and to farm their votes)

So I guess the question for California is, do more people benefit from the human trafficking than do not? I think the fact that their incumbent politicians can not win without the massive numbers of votes from the illegal immigrants (that’s why they need sanctuary cities), felons, homeless and ballot fraud tells us that they don’t have enough vested citizens to win a civil war. I see them splitting into more than one state rather than following along with Jerry brown’s aspirations to become New Venezuela.

• emet says:

Lt Governor Newsom is incapable of an original thought, and if elected governor, will do what his aunt, Nancy Pelosi, tells him. This means that California will be used full time to resist President Trump and his policies, at the expense of its residents.

• Flashman says:

Sort of like New York?

• ann says:

And Washington state , which doesn’t feel like we are still a member in full of the US.

• Brian L says:

We would be solid purple if not for Socialist Utopia Seattle.

• ann says:

If the safe seat stranglehold was broken the Democrats would be in for a rude shock..
              Their election strategy and power relies on tenets similar to herd psychology..
              Individualist societies are resilient and full.of gumption. their antiquated determinist doctrine and collectivist conflict modality is a viable means to displace social.order if peasants have become desperate from.massive exploitation and repression & their are no trustworthy elite leaders to address the disparities and reduce polarisation within that culture’s traditional framework for resolving internal problems.

We like to chuckle at the voting base because of their parochial knowledge base.
              Dig down deep, and many of this people have strong grounded belief and desire to share in the American way of life.
              POTUS is reaching these people with his blunt, humorous vernacular. Hence the ruffled feathers of snobs. I know this first hand, as my son zeroed in on Trump during the primaries
              Id never heard of him, other than a vague association with ostentation. My son spotted my snobbery in a New York second, and assured me I’d not find another Romney or Bush
              post Johnson, voting democrat was NEVER an optiion…
              I.was baffled, then read The Big Agenda.
              So upset at the unbelievable sight of the Bureau endorsing a lifetime career criminal.as qualified to be a candidate.
              Shortly thereafter my son and husband disconnected the news channels on our televisions to preserve their women and home from constant fear and commotion… Hah!

I will confess I HiD, yes, with anti anxiety meds on board, during the debates and election night.. My family dropped in to give me
              ( edited) updates…
              When my husband told me POTUS had with great respect, invited Mrs. Brodderick, and other women targeted and abused by the DNC , who were given zero protection by the DoJ and slandered by our political establishment, I broke down…I was already committed to.MAGA, but something healed in my heart.
              I try not to.indulge in emotions, which can be a challenge , for some females (non PC here)..

But post election , I came unglued by Uniparty Resist and Clinton\Obama sedition.

Naively I thought at least most Republicans in Congress would do what got them elected .

My guys recorded some of POTUS stump.speeches and debate primaries.
              Then I comprehended his magnificent audacity ,, breadth of his message and depth of love for our country.

🌸 .My story.

• Gil says:

Hes an alcoholic. He has started drinking now and again, again. It wont end well.

• Anonymous says:

Cultural Marxism in action:

• PaulM says:

That’s not the picture to denigrate.
        It still has a lot of meaning to some of us.
        Pick another.

• Matrony says:

I second the motion. It has a lot of meaning for many of us.

• the Jacksonian Grouch says:

@PaulM & @Matrony: “That’s not the picture to denigrate. It still has a lot of meaning to some of us. Pick another.”

100% agreed. USCG retired here, and I had uncles who fought in WWii, both theaters, Army, Marines, Navy & Coast Guard (big families back then, no cable-TV).

My Coastie uncle served in those pacific island landings; their job was to put those Marines on the shore in those battles.

Pick another is right.

the JG

• Guillermo Maguire says:

Agreed.

• Anonymous says:

Got it. (Aside, though, that is exactly what and how warped Democrats are doing.) No offense to Marines and other veterans meant.

• Jenny R. says:

The context is all wrong…the Dems are going to lose.

• Annie Ok says:

Over the last year, black support for Trump has gone from 24 to 36 percent. Women are also turning against the Dems after the Kavanaugh debacle. The Dems are overplaying their hand. They do not understand that most Americans are not like them.

• G. Combs says:

The Dems and SJW are bullies.

They live in sealed containers with those who agree with them or those who are afraid to open their mouths for fear of a YUGE scene…. Or worse.

We Deplorables have kept quiet during the years of Obama through good manners or FEAR of retaliation. After all you could easily be physically assaulted, have nasty tricks played (my neighbor had all four tires slashed) or even lose your job and get blackballed.

HOWEVER there is no one but YOU in that voting booth and that is where people can finally have their say hence President Trump.
            ….

On a very positive note End of 1982 Consent Decree: GOP finally can contest vote fraud after 36 years!!!

• Missed the mark on that one.

• WSB says:

I don’t even think it is that. More nefarious…

I think they just use the population numbers, and thus the legality of illegal votes for the fraudulent ballots.

In other words, Senor Ramirez might be here and has not one clue how to fill out a ballot. But the DNC just magically creates a vote for Senor Rameriz.

• 7delta says:

California is in direct violation of the Statehood Compact. They sought Statehood and agreed to the conditions and requirements. Each State has equal footing, regardless of when it became a State, with the same powers, rights, and responsibilities. California doesn’t have a special opt-out, because their leaders are corrupt toddlers. I haven’t read the California Constitution, but it’s a good bet they’re in violation of it too.

IMO, California has two choices: refuse to uphold its duty to the compact/continue its rebellion or return to compliance. If it chooses Door #1. then Congress has two choices: declare the State in rebellion and/or revoke Statehood/return it to a territory, under the control of Congress and the appropriate executive authorities. The Posse Comitatus Act (1878) doesn’t apply in cases of rebellion, so military intervention is possible either way.

A rather unpleasant thought, but in reality, I’m optimistic about California. It may take a little time, but once the borders are controlled and the rigged voting system is cleaned up, Californians will be freed from the tyrannical tots’ corruption. They’ve had enough. California will turn red.

• Unclezeb says:

Having lived and worked ther you are dreaming! They rally are like Ms. Ford. Wacky. Some good people but you have to search for them.

• gman-reloaded says:

Agreed. I think 7delta’s optimism is misplaced.

To be more blunt-CA is toast. Burnt toast.

• dd_sc says:

That’s mostly the I-5 corridor and along the coast though, isn’t. Get away from there and California is more of a centrist, purple state.

• NvMtnOldMan says:

dd–maybe it is the salt air. The closer to the ocean the more liberal. Works on both coasts and around the Gulf of Mexico. Just a thought.

• 7delta says:

You certainly could be right, Unclejeb. California has always been America’s petri dish.Trends start there, then spread across the country, but their current rebellion trend, with the exception of a handful of largely Dem cities around the country, has been soundly rejected by the majority of Americans…in growing numbers…especially among minority Americans who have watched their jobs and neighborhoods be taken over by illegal aliens, foreigners and criminals, then get preferential treatment over them from their elected officials. They’ve had no one in either party to genuinely stand up for them…until now. The message is moving faster than I anticipated, as well as the Dems exposing who they really are in a bigger more irrational fashion than expected, but it’ll still take some time to penetrate, for reality to be undeniable and for change to make it through the leftist barriers.

If California is shaken from its rigged “jungle primary” system that’s more Stalinist than American, we may all be surprised by how many people, even traditional Democrats, are fed up. Progressive liberals will certainly have a loud swath that will never give up their indoctrination, mostly among insulated whites, some minorities and in academia, but these people are already a very small minority and are becoming a smaller one every day.

We are not a country divided in half. That’s a smoke-and-mirrors narrative that’s been able to create a facade of leftist approval through manipulation to allow only their “chosen” ones into office and give them a platform. That includes the control of the MSM. People are losing their fear of leftist backlash for speaking out and from breaking with the demographic “tribe” they’ve been assigned. Cold anger is increasing.

We’ll see. I’m a fan of Ben Franklin’s quote: “Prepare for the worst. Hope for the best.” I pray for the best. As Lincoln said, “…you can’t fool all the people all the time.”  If leftists were genuinely half or more of Americans, they would have no need to silence and intimidate opposition or to lie about their intentions. They aren’t, never have been, and since they can’t win on ideas, they must have the force of government, by any means necessary, to truly seize power. “Optics” aren’t real; they quickly fail spectacularly. This is why socialists/communist regimes are always violent police states. They have to force the majority to comply. California is no different.

I don’t think we can give up on the loyal Americans and those who are waking up to truth in the State. They know they’ve have been silenced and held hostage to leftist totalitarianism. Sometimes, it take times for them to put what they know into words and to stop allowing it control them. One person at a time becomes a movement, then they become a revealed majority. They need our support and encouragement. I understand your frustrations and believe you about what you saw, but all is not lost. It never is.

• Anonymous says:

Getting like 1861 again.

• dd_sc says:

LA and the Bay Area need to become independent city states like Singapore. They can go their own way and leave the rest of CA alone.

• Kokanee says:

What you have to understand about CA is there are at least two states in one. The people that live in the Sierra foothills are really conservative. Our county Sheriff, for example, publicly stated that his department is not going stop cooperating with ICE. He also officially stopped Fed authorities from enforcing laws in the national forests in his county because they were harassing people lawfully carrying guns. Many of the other counties are the same.

4. MAGAbear says:

That was an excellent opening staetement from Tucker tonight.

All the demonrats have left are stunts and theatrics. It might play well in blue bubble America, but it’s a flop everywhere else.

5. James Hilton says:

‘…the country has all but inverted’. So I guess Tucker previously believed that the left was all for human rights etc. In reality, nothing has inverted. The left has always been fake on woman’s right and on anti-racism. Did Tucker mean to out himself as a progressive just like Megyn Kelly?

6. feralcatsblog says:

May the hate filled illiberal regressive democrats defeat be so epic this November will be able to drink schadenfreude by the demijohn.

7. Retired IG says:

Thank you Sundance for posting the Tucker Carlson show on your website. Don’t have access on my rabbit ear antennae to Fox News. I refuse to pay for cable TV.
    Through the CTH you have given me a GREAT GIFT, because you have given me access to Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson has become my HERO. He looks at the camera with eyes wide open. And at the same time, speaks what he believes to be the truth about what is happening. I have learned to LOVE HIM. Thank you for this post Sundance. There has been a real improvement in my mental and emotional attitude since finding a branch on the CTH. Love to you all. The universe is unfolding as it will – nonetheless, we humans are part and parcel. of the unfolding of the universe. We all CREATE THE FUTURE.
    Never shut-up, never surrender your spirit and independence of spirit to BULLSHIT on your Iphones or TV. NEVER SURRENDER!
    Here’s to Kavanaugh being confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. Let us all go and party. Throw ICE AT EACH OTHER. Really, it is such a DAMN SHAME that Soros has the dollars to fund all of these willing numb nuts. He’ll see his day in the U.S. just like he did in Hungary. Banned.
    I have faith Soros will be banned in the U.S. Soros ignores one of the mottoes of the U.S. – “Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.” TIME IS UP FOR SOROS.

• Whole show posted below Retired IG.. 😉

• Disgusted says:

Retired. I also did not want cable any longer because I never watched my television. Just wanted my landline for business, internet and my little flip phone. Resisted an iphone forever due to they way my age bracket (retiring) abused them. Couldn’t do that said Comcast. We are in business to sell televising. Without that we don’t provide other stuff. SO…there was Bob way to get internet without WiFi. How to get it without Comcast? You have to have an iphone! So, o.k. I got one all happened a year ago. All seemed fine until I started resenting Apple’s interuptions all day. I don’t live in fear of someone stealing the phone so I don’t want to keep punching in a passcode ten times a day! I learned how to turn that off, now ai want anything but an iphone. What else is out there?? I want freedom from them.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Amen. Satan Soros is guilty of Nazi War Crimes, and should be punished as such.

I think Vlad has a nice “vacation home” planned for Gyorgi Schwarz and his offspring…

8. KingBroly says:

I didn’t even think about California openly revolting against the US Government and ignoring laws and/or SCOTUS decisions. That’s why California needs Cox as Governor.

9. Civil war is very close to going HOT..

• WSB says:

I agree, crossthread.

• I have been very careful to use my words carefully the past few years as not to use hyperbole with this terminology. But I’m starting to think it’s about time to keep a journal and record history – we have an enemy from within that has become a threat to our democracy. Do we allow them just to take it? Or do we fight for it? I believe it is close to time to make a decision about that.

• mr.piddles says:

Step #1: Allow your elected officials to do what they are elected to do — “establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity” and all that.

Step #2: If Step #1 fails, then it’s up to We The People to protect out Democracy. No other choice, really.

Per Dan Bongino on Sean Hannity earlier tonight:

“You know, Sean, we’ve crossed the Rubicon here. The other side wants chaos. But here’s the problem, Sean: I want your audience and you to smile a little bit tonight. The Left isn’t ready for the storm they think they want, Sean. These people are soft. One of these guys had a man bun [referring to D.C. protest clip].”

It wouldn’t be a fair fight, I can tell you that. There are some dark and powerful forces on the other side, indeed. But the supporting cast is a bunch of man bun wearing, pussy hat donning, coddled ideologues. Consider: Occupy Wall Street. All the Trust Fund babies and pseudo-revolutionaries were all gung-ho to “tear down the system”. Well, that lasted all of about 30 days. Kiddies got tired of pooping on the sidewalk, the police came in told everybody to get the off out, tore down the tent cities, and that was that. Quite the movement. **That’s** what you’re up against. Softer than puppy poo.

• Jpcarson says:

Absolutely! Look at these people on TV when they are asked for comments or interviewed. Sure they have their scripted talking points, but look beyond that. Can a rational conversation be had with these people? Can reason and common sense bring us together? Reminds me of a verse in Scripture (Isaiah 1:18) where Yahweh says to Judah—“Come, let us reason together,” saith the Lord.

Hell, you can’t even reason with the supposedly smart ones (the politicians)!!! So how is this divide to be bridged? If persuasion, common sense, and logical discourse will not work, then what will?

Only a purging by fire! Good must rise about evil. A righteous moral ground must prevail if the Republic is to survive. Let’s not be naive—although we would prefer reason and discourse, this struggle will not be resolved in that fashion!!!

It will eventually require a purging by fire—a disruption of civil society resulting in a civil/uncivil war!

10. Lactantius says:

We are fighting the globalists and the socialists simultaneously. The globalists are set upon destroying nationalism and the socialists are set upon the unlimited government of the nanny state which means that the Constitution must be neutered, if not overthrown. The power behind the concept of globalism is multinational huge money with tentacles everywhere and allegiance to none. The power behind socialism is the same old tired communist dictatorship by a sleazy kleptocracy who cannibalize one another while they whip the masses into uniformity.

President Donald J. Trump has opened the war on globalism and in his hands, U.S. nationalism has begun to upset a whole lot of globalist apple carts. At the same time, President Donald J. Trump has opened a second front on the “Washington” idiotic code of conduct. That is why he is “presidential” when common courtesy requires it and tweets as Donald J. Trump when he thinks aloud about the circus and the monkeys whose hypocrisy and presumptuousness aimed at him like so many poisoned darts. He does not suffer fools gladly.

The Republican-Democrat split is too evenly matched to ignore. President Donald J. Trump has decided that trying to negotiate with the DemonizingRats is generally a fool’s errand, so he chooses the battlefield and prepares himself for the high ground before opens the fight.

What happens on the Kavanaugh vote is yet to be seen. President Donald J. Trump knows full well what cards he holds. Now he will have see how the cards are played. Vote counting is important, but it is always transitory. Kavanaugh may go down and surprise the “experts.” Or Kavanaugh may squeak through, in which event, the DemonizingRat smears will increase exponentially. Termites eating away at the foundation are not swayed by reason. What the DemonizingRats are set upon accomplishing is nothing less than the upending of our national government as we know it.

President Donald J. Trump has a natural instinct for retaking the lead. But we the people should be realistic about which battles we choose to fight and which “wrongs” we bypass in order to deal with bigger fish to fry.

• MightyMustardSeed says:

Lact, you know your enemy. There are legions against all that we hold dear.

Thanks for thoughtful reminder of the battles.

• ladypenquin says:

I have more confidence in the confirmation of Kavanaugh than you’re expressing.

“But we the people should be realistic about which battles we choose to fight and which “wrongs” we bypass in order to deal with bigger fish to fry.”

I’m sure POTUS knows what battles to fight, and bypassing a non-confirmation of Kavanaugh – as a “wrong” which you appear to be suggesting, in order to deal with “bigger fish to fry” – is not acceptable.

• Here! Here! Lady. And just as important, PDJT knows when to fight each battle.

• dallasdan says:

It’s late, and you may have retired for the night. If not, and you see this comment, please share the basis for your confidence in the confirmation of Judge Kavenaugh.

I believe rational thought demands that he be confirmed, but the proceedings have been overcome by irrationality. Facts are seemingly trumped by rumors and proven falsehoods. The arena is populated by many vile and self-serving politicians.

I seek from you, someone whose comments I have learned are trustworthy and objective, the reasoning that comprises the foundation of your confidence in a righteous outcome so that I may become more confident.

Thanks in advance.

• ladypenquin says:

Hi, Dallas. I’m about to try and sleep again.

It’s my starting point regarding Judge Kavanaugh’s “story” that gives me “confidence.” I believe the entire thing was a conspiracy on the part of the Dems, complicit with Deep State contacts to manufacture the story. Manufacturing false evidence. Conspiracy, collusion, collaboration – all between the players – including and especially Ford getting the high ticket, high powered lawyers. McCabe’s lawyer (though on hiatus now) – who gets a Bowditch on the spur of the moment? Not regular people.

I also believe that Grassley and the entire GOP Judiciary membership knows what happened and likely most of how it was put together. Grassley is asking for communications and correspondence between all the names in Ford’s narrative and all her helpers, lawyers, etc. When those records are requested it means that they know the revelations will “confirm” what they already have knowledge of. The conspiracy.

Christine Ford was never credible or compelling. She openly committed perjury. You could drive a truck through the holes in her story. The “weak” members of the GOP conference needed proof of the false evidence – they got it.

Mitch McConnell wouldn’t be calling the vote for Cloture if he didn’t have the votes, nor will he schedule a vote for confirmation without the votes.

Oh, and I’m fairly certain there are criminal investigations about to take place at some point. Feinstein wasn’t shedding tears because they lost. No they’re tougher than that – she is going to be exposed.

• ladypenquin says:

Oh, and thank you for your kind words, Dallas. Grassley’s letter to Ford’s handlers (lawyers 🙂 ) confirms for me that he knows most, if not all the story. All the GOP had to do was prove to their weaker members the falsity of the narrative against the Judge.

• dallasdan says:

Thank you very much for taking time so early in the morning to share your thoughts with me and, I trust, countless others who will benefit from your commentary.

To me, the most compelling elements you noted were:

“I also believe that Grassley and the entire GOP Judiciary membership knows what happened and likely most of how it was put together.”

“The “weak” members of the GOP conference needed proof of the false evidence – they got it.”

You have reinforced my faith in logic and the cognitive process combining to win the day, in spite of the perils inherent in a presently flawed political system populated by many unscrupulous and self-serving members.

Again, thank you, and may you sleep in the arms of the angels.

• Lactantius says:

I did not mean to imply that Kavanaugh’s nomination be by-passed and thank you for pointing out my lack of clarity there.

In fact, I believe that if the Kavanaugh vote fails, President Donald J. Trump should send his nomination right back to the Senate and keep doing so. The DemonizingRats must not be permitted to define who is “acceptable.” Let the vacancy ride until 2020, if that is what it takes.

We have come to worship the Supreme Court as if it is the Throne of God in the rule of law. It isn’t. And if it gets itself mired in a 4 to 4 sitzkrieg until 2020, the USA will survive very nicely. We won’t have social-engineering decisions or readings of the penumbra emanating from the secret gasses of socialism and other such “judicial” doublespeak.

My reference to “bigger fish to fry” is actually rather mundane. Every time I read the comments, the “lock ’em up for life” comments remind me of the squabbles within the Committee for Public Safety in the French Revolution over the sweep and reach of executions and vengeance.

“The first point of wisdom is to discern what is false, the second to know what is true.” We are all of us over-flowing with knowing what is false. The second phase of discerning what is true is complicated. If we resort to “executing” everyone who has shown himself to be part of the “false” cabal without establishing beyond a reasonable doubt what is true, we are in Alice’s Wonderland where it is verdict first, trial later.

My apologies to all for being unclear. My opinion is that among the 10 hypocrite DemonizingRats on the committee, there is not one who has clean hands. But there they sit and most of them will survive to poison the process again today and tomorrow. Look at how long Feinstein, Durbin and Leahy have been composting their manure and undermining the Constitution. President Donald J. Trump is the first president in my lifetime who has the courage to confront the cancer of Progressivism and attempt to force the Progressives back into the hard work of following the rules.

ladypenquin, I admire and respect your comments. I am chagrined that my comment gave you the ample cause to misunderstand my intent. Evil is a big subject. I think Dante pretty much got it right when he set about to map Hell and sort evil into its specific spots for perdition. My teacher of many years ago, John Ciardi was particularly brilliant concerning the river Cocytus and the “Ninth Circle of Hell.” These are Ciardi’s words: “The treacheries of these souls were denials of love (which is God) and of all human warmth. Only the remorseless dead center of the ice will serve to express their natures. As they denied God’s love, so are they furthest removed from the light and warmth of His Sun. As they denied all human ties, so are they bound only by the unyielding ice.”

The DemoinzingRats have largely become traitors, betrayers and oath breakers of the Constitution and the rule of law. We know that Diane Feinstein was at least “careless” with the “confidentiality” of the Ford letter. We can easily intuit why. When Feinsten demurs and claims innocence, we snicker. We lack proof and its concomitant truth. I would be satisfied for Ms. Feinsten to be fully investigated. But that is not the most important skirmish or battle in this war. If she is permitted to shuffle her geriatric self off to lick her wounds, I will not throw a hissy-fit and demand her head on a spike. As we know from the post-Lincoln reconstruction, it is better to reorganize and proceed than it is to settle all scores.

Dante was so tough on betrayers that in the center of the ice in the lake in Hades formed by Cocytus we discover a pair of betrayers frozen together gnawing on one another’s necks — no sun — for eternity — just immobilized in ice gnawing and gnawing and gnawing. Vengeance turned vile for no redeeming purpose or glimmer or hope. Feinstein, Dubin, Leahy, Booker, Blumenthal, Coons, Whitehouse, Klobucher, Hirono, and Harris frozen solid up to their necks in ice for eternity and a day is fine with me.

Hopefully, my comments are made a bit clearer.

• ladypenquin says:

No problem. it was the middle of the night, and I might have reacted hastily. OTOH, while I get what you’re saying about the nomination itself, and if it fails, resubmit, and if necessary we ride until 2020. I’m not of the same mindset.

This is a blatant grab for power by the Leftist/Fascist elitists in this country. That’s why it cannot stand. Too many – the entire DC media political class, and the politicians themselves, look upon this as politics and they comfortably live with the expectation that it’s going to be dirty.

Modern-day exposure of these political games, and the stakes on the table take it out of being the usual and expected behavior of DC – to criminality. It’s always been there, but technology allows for its exposure. It’s also allowed the Truth to be found out – something that the Dems are behind the times in recognizing.

“Evil is a big subject. I think Dante pretty much got it right when he set about to map Hell and sort evil into its specific spots for perdition.”

I love your discussion about evil. Dante did it get right. I also agree with your thoughts about “lock them up,” and even the bandying about military tribunals, are phrases that I don’t think are helpful. This is where we have to accept the difference between reality and hope or wishful thinking. This country loves the military, but at least 1/3 or more have deep suspicions about it and wouldn’t stand for that course to be taken. IMO.

Of course, it doesn’t mean there won’t or can’t be efforts to achieve justice for what has gone down. But that’s going to be a never-ending battle. As it should be –

Evil never Sleeps, but when Good stands up to Evil, Evil blinks. I’m thinking in terms of at least getting them to blink.

Thanks for your input.

• Lactantius says:

“This is a blatant grab for power by the Leftist/Fascist elitists in this country.” – True.

Unfortunately, the terminology has become so convoluted concerning the “right” and the “left” that we can no longer speak clearly. There is no clear definition of what constitutes Fascism or even Leftist. And then we mix the old fashioned concept of cultural libertine with being socially “liberal” and who knows what the resultant philosophy turns out to be.

Actually, we are at a mathematic tipping point. The popular vote and the manipulation of the popular vote favors the nanny state and the robbing of the treasury for trinkets. The electoral college system protects us from the mess of multiple political parties and coalition rule. But, it also makes things extremely “dicey” when there is a small division between the minority and the majority, which is were we are now.

Judge Kavanaugh is a “classical liberal” as were all of the Founding Fathers. Popular sovereignty, limited government, rule of law and representative democracy are the arteries connected to the heart of liberal government. The “liberals” of today have to subvert classical liberalism in order to achieve their ends. They want a “liberal” police state with speech codes which control of the “truth” and monitoring of anything and everything which impacts the “public good” or the “public order” or the latest mood swing concerning what passes for social justice. It is far, far easier for an elite to control the masses than it is for the “stupid” masses to fumble around figuring things out for themselves. Hence, the modern college campus where only “correct” knowledge and communication is tolerated.

Then we have the globalists who utilize governments, but bypass government at the same time. The Progressives love these globalists because of the snake oil about raising all boats and the blah, blah, blah about no more poverty. As long as emotion-laden conceptual clap-trap will sucker the voters, Progressives will continue to get votes.

In post-war Germany, General Lucius Clay distilled the 3700 page Marshall Plan in simple terms: “There is no choice between being a communist on 1,500 calories a day and a believer in democracy on a thousand.” With that understanding, General Clay made sure that food got to the stomachs ahead of the rational concepts of the long-term advantage to democracy.

The DemonizingRats don’t care about the middle class so long as they can sucker the underclass with subsistence plantation socialism. The combination of the lower class and the fragile middle class and the upper class which prospers from the transfer of wealth makes the “tipping point” favor the DemonzingRats. That is the case in California.

Not only do We the People have to help President Donald J. Trump make America great again, we also have confront the addiction of life on welfare which entraps so many. When the siren song of emotion stoking concepts drown out rational thinking the battles become personal for many and reasoned thinking becomes the enemy. The DemonizingRats can not back away from their pie-in-the-sky babblefest. It is all they stand for and its foundation is laid in quicksand.

• ladypenquin says:

Your’e so right – about the dependent population exceeding the independent population. LBJ’s Great Society was, in fact, the Great Leap Forward on the means to achieving that end. It remains to be seen on whether we can replace the dysfunctional state of being of our country, with the long ago admirable qualities of self-reliance, pride, self-respect. At times, it appears that those who screech the loudest are winning – but I hold out cautious hope that there are more of us than there are of them. The Presidency of Donald Trump awakened a heartbeat long since thought absent.

• Guillermo Maguire says:

I think the libs are as strong as WE think they are. Go with your gut…they are violent punks, not valiant soldiers.

• Covadonga says:

“We are fighting the globalists and the socialists simultaneously.”

And Islam.

Historically, all 3 are linked:

Globalists funded the Tsarist forces, Kerensky and his Republicans, the Mensheviks, and the Bolsheviks simultaneously, looking for who would give them the best deal on mining rights. Bolsheviks promised the most, so eventually got the final nod. See Antony Sutton on this.

Lenin started with Marxism, but added his own theory and practice. He was born and raised in part of Tsarist Asia where many or most people were Muslim. Think Tsarnaev family.

Islam is the only religion with its own war doctrine, including a distinctive theory of psychological warfare. Islamic military theory is completely different from Western thought, and also from the Chinese Tzun Tsu type of thought. In certain important respects, it is more advanced than either. See Stephen Coughlin’s work on this, particularly Catastrophic Failure.

Russian Communists and Muslims have always been close. Muslims were coddled by the Soviets, and their areas enjoyed the highest standard of living in the Soviet Union, with the highest per capita rate of automobile possession.

Franklin Roosevelt (uber-connected to the Wall Street white collar mafia) had a meeting in Egypt with the king of Saudi Arabia. This was on his way back from the Yalta Conference, where he had just given away Eastern Europe, China, and North Korea to Stalin. That meeting with the king is where the American government’s current love affair with Muslims was conceived.

Anyway, the 3 forces of evil are all connected.

11. Sepp says:

Here is a link to a friendly review of Tucker Carlson’s new book “Ship of Fools.”

“American Caesar? Tucker Carlson’s Conservative Revolution”

• gda says:

“Without an honest Left, America could further descend into corporate anarcho-tyranny”

“honest left” – LOL

If that’s what Tucker REALLY meant to say then he’s a gullible fool.

“Honest left” my a$$.

12. Mantap Lagi says:

Tucker is absolutely correct that these baseless accusations against Kavanaugh will be used to attempt to delegitimise any ruling from the SC. After decades of using it as their own private law making body and claiming it to be above question, the Democrats will now turn on a dime, claiming that, as long as Kavanaugh is on the court, it is a partisan and corrupt institution, so no longer has any authority over them.

This is a very dangerous development and must be preemptively counteracted. Enough with the Republicans constantly getting blindsided and then stutteringly and apologetically trying to play catch up. it is long past time to start playing hardball.

First, Dr Blase Fraud needs to be investigated for perjury. There is no doubt whatsoever that she lied under oath and we all saw her raise her hand and swear on live TV. Also there is the huge amount of money raked in from go-fund-me which has been fraudulently obtained. Don’t give me “credible”! It was all a total con from start to finish. Furthermore, all the lawyers and Senators who knowingly aided and abetted her crimes need to be subject to a thorough, in depth probe to ascertain what they knew and when, and what part they played. Did they commit any crimes too? Do they have any skeletons in their closets that might inadvertently get dug up? You know they do. Plenty!

There is no doubt that this would be a very harsh route to take but needs must when the Devil drives. The Dems of course will shriek, wail and lie, lie and lie again. but, hey, they’re gonna do that anyway. The only way to truly clear Kavanaugh’s name, and to re-establish the integrity of the Supreme Court, is to expose this mendacious skank for what she is, a complete and utter Democrat created fraud. Let the Dems have their full, unlimited in scope and without time restraint, investigation. They’ve demanded it. Let them have it and make them own it. They’ve earned it.

It hardly needs saying that this should not take place until after the midterms so their protestations of victimisation will be ineffective and irrelevant.

Second, expose the cognitive dissonance regarding the Russia malarky. The Dems will be forced to claim that the FBI are to be trusted but not to be trusted. They will have to claim that the FBI are all upstanding choirboys regarding the Russian collusion probe but hopelessly compromised when it comes to the attempted lynching of Brett Kavanaugh. The rank hypocrisy will be stark, especially as the irrefutable evidence is exposed for all to see.

In the meantime, it is essential that they be voted out in these upcoming midterms. Everybody must vote. No wobbly “I won’t vote for a RINO” virtue signalling please. If you can’t vote for a Republican then vote against the Democrat. Vote for Kavanaugh. Vote for Trump. Vote for America.

The Democrats must be so roundly defeated that they are effectively powerless except for the hysterical screaming of their ugly barren women. They will become even more bat guano crazy than they already are and will spend the next two years disgracing themselves further.

2020 election …. total wipe out.

• Kaco says:

There needs to be actual arrests and prison time served for all their corruption and wrong doing. That’s the only way to get through to them.

• Maja says:

At every rally the crowd chants ” lock her up” and “drain the swamp”. The look on PDJTs face is priceless when it happens. Promises made, promises kept.

• donna kovacevic says:

I loved the the music by the Sufaris Wipe Out!

• Everything the Left does is as if there were no God who they are accountable to – and an all out ‘The Ends justify the Means’ mentality for an all-out cold civil war. And the Right, for the most part, has NOT been in a posture of war but of civility and giving the assumption of the benefit of the doubt to all the intentions of those on the Left warring with them. The time for that is long over. They started this… it’s time to eliminate them. They are an enemy to democracy. We are at war. If this can be done civilly – we do it that way in as much as we are able. If it needs to be done with bloodshed. Sign me up. ‘Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death!’

• zorrorides says:

Mantap Lagi and Kaco, TY for the posts. Investigate Blase`Fraud’s perjury before Congress.

When many of us cast the vote for Trump in 2016, we were voting for the R, voting against the stalinist Dimms. We were shocked at Donald Trump because he hadn’t acted like the other ‘conservative’ R candidates for president. Now we know for certain that DJT is the best we ever had, and his aims are higher than any president since George Washington.

For the 2020 primaries we need MAGA candidates for every office, federal, state, and local. We should run in the Dimms primaries too. No mercy!

2020. We can see clearly now, the dems are gone.

• zorrorides says:

The Dimms better hope Kavanaugh passes the vote in the Senate soon. Have they considered that each one of them, all 49, will be under attack in their home state for the November vote? Their vote-down of Kavanaugh can cause many senators to lose the election, not just the ‘vulnerable’ states of MO, IN, ND, WV, MT.

Go ahead, block Kavanaugh. You’ll see. POTUS will take it to the people: “Do you want me to resubmit Kavanaugh for Supreme Court? Will you send me a different Senator to pass him through?”

I know what answer the people will give President Tump. The answer is, “75 Republicans elected to the new Senate.”

13. Cooper45 says:

Tucker’s Book Signing Interview

I posted this video in the Open Thread yesterday but I think it’s worth posting again for anyone that wants to see more about Tucker the family man, the fly fisherman etc and a guy that genuinely cares about his country. His passion is genuine and not an act.

After I watched this video, I ordered a copy of his book.

14. anniefannie says:

Exposed is “I am Spartacus” who called today for confrontation. It started with Mad Max, then there’s Ninny Pelosi, Screechin’ pocohontas, and now Mr. Grope-her. Attack, confront, get in their faces, make your message known, disrupt, expose personal info. Yep, sounds like the Democrats are the party of hope and change. They hope Kavanaugh is denied, they hope they win the House and Senate, and they want to destroy the evil Republicans, no matter how dishonest, devious, immoral or illegal the method. Work for the common good. Nope. They really do want to search and destroy. Nice people!! NOT!!!!!

15. Norman Franklin says:

We are so soft as a country watching this spectacle today I couldn’t stop thinking how my ancestors are rolling in their graves. We came so close to being taken over by a tyranny whose only goal is a thousand years of darkness it boggles the imagination. When I see these people I wonder if they have ever been told no, or had to work a day? I think the answer is obvious. I am grateful to almighty God that my kids didn’t turnout like the brain addled wastrels I saw wondering the capitol today. Thank you God.

At least I finally figured out what the ffffffffff is. We are ffffffierce, we are ffffffeminazis, and we be in yo fffffface.

• Maja says:

I think it has been a decades long attack from every side. Weaken families, weaken education, weaken the economy. The producers dont have a chance while they sneak in all kinds of illegals to usurp the rights and priveledges of citizens. A slowly boiling pot is why we’re here.

16. PaulM says:

California would be easy to deal with.
    Under the auspices of national security, seize the container ports, the refineries, the dams, and the main airports.
    That gives the fed control of all transportion in the state, most of the electricity, a major portion of the water supply (which would also include agriculture), exports, imports (I’ll bet those containers coming in are a big source of drugs from China).
    With no gas, no groceries.
    California would be trying to borrow money from Cuba.
    I lived in a liberal part of that state for over 50 years before I had to go.
    If they can’t charge their cell phones or drive to get fast food, they’ll fold in a matter of days.

• Co says:

That’s why they want Florida. Three International ports, International Airports and Military strong holds. Three sides water with one entry into the state.

17. Pedro Morales says:

If a line is not drawn over this nomination the war is lost. There is no party standing for us. We have surrendered to mob rule and facism. Now I expect our favorite president to use every thing at his disposal to make that clear to flake Collins and murkowski. I want POTUS to go medieval on these 3 traitors. I want them to feel his seething wrath.

18. Kaco says:

The hypocrisy of the Dems, that’s predictable. Again, the Dems turn on a dime the instant something doesn’t go their way.

19. Per What Sundance has graciously posted, I hope some DID watch the Whole Show..
    Judge Jennine & Greg Gutfield was pretty cool! Har Har (reading the teleprompter for a Tie breaker)..

I mention above about the “Civil War” going Hot.. Some comments talk about, Killing/Hanging/What-ever-your choice of torture..
    WE then would become, What the Democrats are accusing US to be..
    WE need NOT to go that route..
    The VOTING BOX is our, Weapon of Choice right now.. (Until it isn’t)..
    Being secure, in Our vote & our Right(s) to vote..
    WE ARE supposed to be the voice of reason & Dialogue..
    Lets NOT loose Focus.. Lets just Shallack the Dems at the voting box Mid-Terms..
    Lets send them the away of the ‘Know Nothing movement” roughly 120 years ago, along with Faux-A-Haunt – us..

Point of My post, Tucker had a guest on from the ACLU..
    Guest Lawyer opined there He is NOT (speaking of BK),, , “Entitled” to the “presumption” of Innocence.. & is Guilty by accusation & association ..
    A VERY SCARY Thought in these times..
    (Salem Witch Trails anyone?)

I’ll post the vid, click play..

20. I still have a difficult time understanding why The Left would want to get rid of ‘the Rule of Law’ when ‘The Rule of Law’ is the only thing keeping the side that has guns to be used against them.

• mr.piddles says:

Reason and logic is not their strong suit. See my Bongino transcription above. “The Left isn’t ready for the storm they think they want.” They’re really good at yelling, and stomping their feet, and hitting people over the head with bike locks. But if you ask any of them what the long-term goals are or to explain this that or the other, you get nonsensical Leftists blather and cliche buzzterms and phrases. They can only spew what they’ve been indoctrinated spew.

• zorrorides says:

These people are stupid. But dangerous.

• Anonymous says:

Rule of law (like the Magna Carta) limits arbitrary power and Leftists love arbitrary power.

21. scott467 says:

So much doom and gloom, on the precipice of total victory!

A) the country won’t look any different after Kavanaugh is confirmed that it looked before

B) devilrats are awful, despicable, treasonous, Marxists, criminals

It doesn’t work.

So you either outlaw what these subversives are doing, or hunt down the billionaires who finance them and terminate them.

If there is a better option, I’m all ears.

But if there was a better option, wouldn’t it have already happened by now?

D) we’re WINNING

E) while rolling around in all the doom and gloom, did we forget that the BIG UGLY was about to actually BEGIN?

People always say it’s darkest before the dawn.

It seems like dawn is already here.

And I’m REALLY looking forward to it!

LIGHT the ZIPPO, Mr. President!

Burn it ALL down!

• TigerBear says:

“C) ‘B’ won’t change until they are exposed completely and PURGED, violently if necessary, from our institutions and from any place in the public square; Libertarians won’t like that, and I don’t either, but you can’t have a FUNCTIONING COUNTRY that is engaged in ongoing OPEN REBELLION by 1% of the population that is financed by multinational BILLIONAIRES.”

Agreed. And the talk is of rioting if Kavanaugh is confirmed.

Here is the game plan upon the confirmation of Kavanaugh. You can search it as well as one article isn’t absolute proof.

• scott467 says:

If the insane Left riots, revealing their insanity and violence and destruction (yet again) to the whole world, that would be good for everyone.

Hope nobody is injured, and once the DOJ and FIB are replaced (hopefully) or declared ‘fixed’ (never credibly), prosecute everyone involved, most importantly the billionaire financiers (Soros, Steyer, et al).

Seize their assets, give them public defenders, put them away for LIFE.

Declare them enemy combatants and try them in a military tribunal.

These rogue billionaires and their insane plans to rule the world must be STOPPED, and the only way to do that is to declare them as enemy combatants, literally terrorists whose aim is to undermine and subvert our country by any means necessary, and terminate them.

I don’t care if it’s Luciferianism, or if they’ve just watched too many James Bond movies and fantasize about being villains.

The entire world can no longer be held HOSTAGE to the whims of insane billionaires.

They need to be stopped, in the fullest sense of the word STOPPED.

It is a direct violation of your rights, my rights and every other American’s rights to be under 24/7/365 ASSAULT by these billionaire lunatics.

A 9mm round only costs about 10¢

There aren’t that many insane, rogue billionaires.

• TigerBear says:

LIKE 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
          I totally agree with your entire comment. Couldn’t have said it better, but then I’m not as articulate. 😉😄

I am more hopeful today than I’ve been in a long time that we WILL regain our Constitutional Republic and the evil doers will pay the price for the crimes they’ve committed.

President Trump is why I have that hope. He mentioned Soros, which gives me the idea he is being closed in on, along with others not named yet. With patience and time, they will all be brought down. Sooner rather than later would be nice 🙂

• Lactantius says:

I’m not too sanguine about the “precipice of total victory.” “Total victory” smells a bit Utopian to me. I would settle for “honest debate” and integrity.

There is a dynamic tension built into representative democracy and the Federalist Papers addressed those tensions extremely well.

In the Timothy Leary era, the bumper sticker philosophy was “Reality if for people who can’t handle drugs.” Today, the bumper sticker should read: “Reality is for people who can’t handle Progressivism.” That is because, Progressivism is all hookah smoke.

Progressives are fueled by the banality of the late 60’s and all the flower-power pollen. The soul and substance of the Progressive philosophy is embodied in “Hair” and is summed up in the song “Ain’t Got No – I Got Life.” The “ain’t got no” list included: no home, no shoes, no money, no class, no man, no mother, no culture, no friends, no schoolin’, no love, no god, etc. The “got list” included: hair, head, brains, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, smile, tongue, heart, soul, boobies, sex, arms, legs, fingers, feet, blood, freedom and life. The song lays the nihilistic groundwork for Progressive “reality” which is summed up in “Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine”. The Age of Aquarius is marked by: harmony, understanding, sympathy, abounding trust, no falsehoods, no derisions, golden living, crystal revelation, liberated minds, love, and above all, sunshine.

So, God is dead and perfected, enforced harmony is the replacement of Him. This “oversimplification’ of Progressivism is surely bait for angry disagreement by “educated” people on the social left, but it pin-points the fact that Progressivism is entirely emotional and not rational. Emotionalism breeds victims, hurt, pain, rejection and disgust.

When Judge Brett Kavanaugh is reduced to beer and prep school yearbook graffiti, why not just burn him, render his fat and throw what is left of his carcass to the hogs? For the Progressive, Kavanaugh is the most deplorable of deplorables. Useless. Vile. A carbuncle on the ass of social justice.

Who says so? Blumenthal. Hillary. Durbin. Hirono. Schumer. Mainstream Media.

“Good friends, sweet friends, let me not stir you up
      To such a sudden flood of mutiny.
      They that have done this deed are honorable:
      What private griefs they have, alas, I know not,
      That made them do it: they are wise and honorable,
      And will, no doubt, with reasons answer you.” Shakespeare – Julius Ceasar

Yessiree, they are honorable and just. We must bow down to their dignified worthiness. They are Senators and have been declared honorable and just by the chair in which they perch. And Kavanaugh is human debris because he is so defined by Those Honorable Worthies. Beer and graffiti. Off with his head.

It is well past time for decent people to wake up and sink this ship of fools.

22. Jane Smith says:

The easiest way to fix this is to refer Ford, her lawyers, and Feinstein for criminal investigation.
    Then, do the same to the rest of the accusers.
    If they don’t, these side shows with false attackers will continue ad infinitum.
    It’s even more important to do this if Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed in order to re-establish his legitimacy.

23. 🍺Gunny66 says:

24. Pyrthroes says:

Since the middle 1960s, with Reagan’s exception, the Deep State’s creeping coup d’oeuvre –serving pop-cultural “cooked goose”– has blighted the Republic because good men did nothing (think 1970s “Ev and Charlie Show”).

Alinsky, Gramsci, seditious tranches from agitpropsters’ Common Core curriculum (sic) to communo-fascist intellectoids from Deconstructionists to Howard Zinn– absolutely nothing that Rat would-be commissars, gauleiters undertake has any slightest bearing on American well-being.

As yet, the coastal-interior Great Divide remains a Kulturkampf. So long as scuttering Rats (Michael Barone’s ” criminal enterprise masquerading as a political party”) remain street creeps-and-thugs rather than a Congressional majority there’s always the National Guard to deploy against George Wallace redux. From Cuomo to Jerry Brown, proctocranial coprophagics will find that Gettysburg was not fought in vain.

Having forecast Election 2016 from Super Tuesday primaries that March, we sense a Red Tide welling up five weeks from now. As Trump Prosperity drives all before it, these next six years may serve as proxies for 1860 – ’68. Meantime, transformative technological advances plus a pending 70+ year Grand Solar Minimum through c. AD 2100 will channel socio-cultural/political currents in ways absolutely unforeseeable.

25. cali says:

Tucker Carlson is spot on because it is what it is = projection and always was.
    A reminder: Where were they all when Bill Clinton raped numerous woman? Why is Juanita Brodderick ignored who asked these same people to investigate her rape by Clinton?

What about Weinstein? What about the ‘Crimes against Children’ by Hillary et al together with those loudest in Hollywood raping children? Pedophile Central is Hollywood – ask Adam Schiff about the Standard Hotel in his district and what goes on there! Ask Chelsea Handler one the loudmouths who is going to that same hotel and what is she really doing there? What about Cher and the recent raid of her place after the male living in her home was found to traffic in the laced Fentanyl that kills people?
    I could go on but you get the point!

This is a fight – not between republicans and democrats – its not about politics at all: It is a fight – the fight – between good and evil!

The Awakening is real – people here and abroad are wide awake as the election of president Trump has shown anyone who chooses to look that the reality we saw was not reality at all. Sundance has itemized the issues nicely and captured in this Cold Anger condition of the average citizen in this country.

“The choice to know is ours alone” and we should not be scared enough to look the other way. To do that is to allow the dark and evil to continue operate right under our noses.

Everything dark will come into the light = the fear of individuals who have committed unspeakable acts against this country and its people here and those abroad is now out in the open. The Awakening is real – people choosing to take the red pill and although the reality is ugly, evil and beyond anything we have ever known and would have believed dealing with it rather now versus less and less people choosing the blue pill to continue to see reality while wearing rose colored spectacles.

Sadly – we know the world has been run and controlled by the Lucerferian cabal; it has swallowed up many people selected to become members by choice or blackmail while breeding within their 13 bloodlines to keep their bloodline controlled.

These Lucerferians have also swallowed up the Vatican and churches across the world. Those we trusted most are all part of this. The recent revelations of thousands of abused littleboys is no co-incidence. Others take, rape and terrorize children while sacrificing them on their satanic holidays as is required by their satanic god. They indulge in doing these despicable things. Many of our politicians, courts, child care services, police departments and others are all part of this and covering up for each other to keep these dark deeds hidden. Entertainment in movies and music are part of this too. Once you join you can never leave!

The Awakening is not driven by anyone with a name -it is organic by a true desire to remove these dark forces too entrenched in our world, they overstayed their welcome but most of all we desire to rid the world of these dark forces and let the light shine on all that is good. We all were created in the image of our Creator – he is giving us a chance to do what we were destined and created to do. To have paradise on earth and there is enough for everyone to enjoy.

I live here in the Bay Area and often wonder why this state has such beautiful landscape, beaches, perfect weather year around and so much more where you never run out of beautiful things and nature to enjoy. Yet -politicians, Hollywood and entertainment destroyed it all with their social engineered destruction of morality and good things and qualities. Here you can truly see the difference between good and evil like no other place. Its sad!

This is a chance to drain all swamp but it is only one chance – assisted by all that is good and our Creator! Let’s make the best use of this opportunity to enable our children to live in a better world and do away with the evil that crept up on us as we looked away because it was too hard or whatever other reasons.

To begin to let the light shine and takeout the darkness please vote! 🙂

26. trapper says:

I love Tucker, er, Chatsworth T. Osborne Jr., an overnight sensation that only took 20 years of hard work to get to. I record him every night mainly for the monologue, a singular clear bell ringing through the cacophony.

Sorry for the repeat, again, but as I posted on Lucianne this morning:

The long term plan of the Democrat Socialists of America has been to run DSA members in Democrat primaries, eventually reaching critical mass where they could secretly take over the Democrat party and force through a totalitarian Marxist system on America. DSA has succeeded in taking over the Democrat party, and even elected their first president in Obama (google his New Party membership).

They will fool you and their wide-eyed useful idiots like Ocasio-Cortez with their feel good talk of justice and soft socialism. But beware.. DSA are not warm puppies and cake for everyone. The DSA is a rabidly totalitarian Marxist group and they hate both America and Americans.

The democrat party host is dead. The DSA parasite has killed it.

27. One again all this exposes George Bush as the Single Greatest Doofus we have ever had as president. He left us WIDE OPEN to all this crap. I voted for this doofus FOUR times…and he was a complete failure. HE let the exact same people who destroyed his fathers presidency destroy his. And he’s clueless to it all…..what a moron.