President Trump MAGA Rally, Southaven Mississippi – 7:30pm Livestream…

Today President Trump travels to The Landers Center Southaven, Mississippi, as part of the 2018 MAGA campaign tour.  President Trump arrives in Mississippi to support Republican Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith’s 2018 reelection bid. There are two elections for the U.S. Senate in Mississippi in 2018:

The first is the regularly scheduled election on November 6, 2018, to fill the state’s Class I seat held by Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.). The second, a nonpartisan special election on November 6, 2018, to fill the Class II seat left vacant by Senator Thad Cochran (R-Miss.). The winner of the special election will serve the remainder of Cochran’s term until January 3, 2021. The anticipated start time for President Trump is 7:30pm ET.

UPDATE: Video ADDED

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Election 2018, Legislation, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

613 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Southaven Mississippi – 7:30pm Livestream…

1. Pam says:

Diamond & Silk now live!

2. duchess01 says:

Diamond and Silk are broadcasting now! * Waves at Diamond and Silk * Hey, Y’all!

• Minnie says:

We love the ladies’ honesty and support!

• duchess01 says:

For sure, Minnie! They have been a force for good since they began – I think they have educated many who were blindly following Dims over the cliff!

• noswamp says:

Minnie,
        I have loved Diamond and Silk ever since they went “live”. They tapped into the feelings that most African Americans had and now, in growing numbers have. It is great to watch their rise as lovely ambassadors for Trump to everyone in America, not only African Americans. White, Black, Asian, American Indian, we all LOVE Diamond and Silk. You go girls!

3. zooamerica says:

President Trump is America’s Baby!

Having so much FUN on the job……………………..

4. If true ford should be arrested!

5. Minnie says:

Sundance, thank you for always keeping us updated and posting the feeds.

Unable to personally attend but sharing POTUS’ Rallies here in the Treehouse with our fellow Deplorables is the next best thing 👍

Cannot imagine life without our Last Refuge.

Gratitude 🇺🇸

6. zooamerica says:

I love Sundance too, but he’s been a bit too worried lately….

Don’t worry!

The last ditch attempts are blowing back in their faces…nobody’s buying it, thanks NBC!

• piper567 says:

Mariposa,
      I believe sundance, in his unparalleled depth of research, is subjected to a level of evil that we cannot imagine, and it may have an understandable effect on his soul
      I am NOT saying this affects his objectivity or acumen, we are aware it does not…I just cannot imagine what it must be like for him to handle this horrible material as he does each day.
      I am so grateful God protects him in the high calling of his daily work.

7. Minnie says:

So completely energized right now by our remarkable President but that comfy pillow is calling my name.

Bedtime approaching much too quickly.

What to do?

😂🤣😂

8. :-) says:

Kavanaugh probe wrapping up tonight? …source: Diamond and Silk.

9. Pam says:

10. PatriotKate says:

Our President is just so darn entertaining! If you had told me four years ago that I’d watch nearly every Rally he’s ever done since June 16, 2015 and into his Presidency, I’d have laughed at that.

Tip to anyone who wants to make sure they get in. Volunteer to work the event.

11. Dutchman says:

Gotta say;
    Thank you for having Diamond and Silk in after the rally!
    I had heard OF them, and seen short snippets, but they are a great cherry in top, for a great sundae, if a Trump rally!

Vote Right, so you don’t get left.
    There recommendations for men, hilarious and right in the $!
    Wear a whistle, around your neck.
    Travel in groups, NEVER alone.
    Hilarious, all so some nutjob can’t make false accusations, and so right on the mark.
    Anyway, am now a Diamond and Silk fan, want MORE, and hope they do an after rally show, again!

12. covfefe999 says:

Diamond and Silk movie out on Oct 15. I hope I can find a theater playing it.

13. Trump Train says:

That was his best rally yet. Seems to be building momentum and enthusiasm. There may be some addtional benefit to ths JK smear hit in that I expect he will be approved by the Senate. I think that will deflate a lot of dems. They and their smear merchant propaganda fake news whores threw everything they had at this guy and lost (fingers crossed)

Another point is Trump is showing the never Trumpers/Rinos that when he has your back he will fight like hell for you. Several Senators have said recently the Kavanauh hit job has united the Republican Party. JK is a bush guy and Trump going to the mat for him no way W doesn’t respect that. There is also a loyalty that is born when you fight a battle with others that my be the case here.

14. Pam says:

15. Pam says:

16. Stillwater says:

Regarding tariffs:
    So we have 50 billion at 25%.
    Also, Trump just put tariffs on another 200 billion but I though it was initially at 10%… which would turn to 25% on Jan 1, 2019.

Trump seems to be saying that it is already at 25% on the 200 billion. Am I missing something?

17. Pam says:

18. L4grasshopper says:

A hunch….the increasing info coming out about how deceptive the Ford woman’s testimony was — lied about fear of flying; lied about timing of 2nd front door; now looks like she actually coached somebody on taking a polygraph— I’m thinking that Collins and Murkowski are being talked to about how their hesitation on Kav was wrapped up in Ford, and seeing Ford credibility shredded….”how can you possibly keep Kav off the Court based on that woman?”

Just a hunch…

19. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

With as busy as Trump keeps himself, not even he realizes his place in history. Like God allowed Pope Francis and the homosexuals to create near ruin and chaos in the Catholic Church, so too did he allow Barack Obama to nearly destroy America. God gave us Trump, we may have to wait another election after Francis.

20. Pam says:

21. CNN_sucks says:

Read from Breitbart, Boeing outsourcing jobs to India? Not good.

22. GB Bari says:

The kid from Queens is taking it to the Uniparty. Bigly.
    The rallies all look like everyone in attendance is fully engaged and enthusiastic. Hope these are being watched by a large number of people.
    I have not seen any statistics that aggregate the total number of live viewers across all networks and channels on which each of these rallies are being carried.

• MS Idaho says:

I, too, have wondered about the lack of info about how many are watching POGUS rallies on cable/satellite. i’ll bet there are HUGE numbers. Also, no reporting about (lack of) viewers of Monday night feetsball./s. besides empty stadiums, that is – haha

23. feralcatsblog says:

A gaggle of stupid rats
    A gaggle of stupid rats
    See how they run.
    See how they run
    They all run after Trump to take his life
    He turns around and cuts off their tails with a carving knife
    Did you ever expect to see such a sight in your life
    As a gaggle of such stupid rats?

24. wodiej says:

Thats alot of people proud of their country!

25. herbertspineki says:

Mississippi has a problem. This special election has the very real potential to become another Alabama fiasco. Most of my family lives in Mississippi, central Mississippi, Chris McDaniel’s district. I know a lot of his supporters.
    There are many parallels between McDaniel disciples and Roy Moore disciples. The McDaniel campaign is following in the tracks of the Steve Bannon led Roy Moore tactic of framing your opponent as a third person, with Bannon/Moore it was “Luther Strange IS Mitch McConnell”. In Mississippi it’s “Cindy Hyde-Smith IS Hillary Clinton”.
    This a three way race. If no one gets above a 50% it goes to a runoff between the top two on November 27. That runoff will be between Mike Espy and Hyde-Smith. McDaniel just does not have a broad appeal. His support is local, the conservative purist (Cruz~ish), and white church three times a week. This could have been put to rest several weeks ago when it became apparent that he has no path to win this. Now, I think it’s too late and he continues to sling.
    Between Nov. 6 and Nov. 27 there will no other high stakes race. This race between a Black Democrat (and former Clinton cabinet member) and some old Miss Daisy down in rassis Mississippi will be another national fiasco; or a historical southern black event, depending on your news source. The damage done with the voters will be from supposed ‘friendly fire’ the will be many R’s who sit it out because they were told ‘she’s Hillary!’. The D’s will be busing in every voter they can find. (A lot of which have three, four, or more id’s complete with SS#’s; but that a story of Mississippi for another time)
    Espy could win this thing thanks to R’s and Muh Principles.

Wapo already churning: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-mississippi-senate-race-an-african-american-democrat-faces-a-republican-using-a-confederate-symbol/2018/09/30/a7414410-bdb6-11e8-8792-78719177250f_story.html?utm_term=.a0311081eab0

26. MaineCoon says:

27. bluezebraangel says:

My favorite so far! The crowd and the President were energized. Troll in Chief had us rolling in laughter.

28. mcclainra says:

FYI, from two friends who were there last night (from Memphis):
    “Also, the Trump rally last night was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11,000 capacity filled, at least 1,000 out in the heat in front of a TV even when we left. I’d guess there were many thousands who turned around or left earlier than the 1,000 remaining.
    I still can’t get over how many people turned out, but when considering there is ZERO media coverage alerting to the rally and everyone I talked to found out through word of mouth, it’s Earth shattering.”

I asked if he saw any Q shirts:
    “I didn’t see any, but I didn’t really look for them either. I was just caught up in the moment.
    What’s clear to me though is that hope has returned to our Country. There will be a red wave, and gitmo will get filled.
    God is faithful.”