HPSCI Votes To Release Transcripts of Investigation Witnesses….

Generally overlooked by overwhelming news surrounding SCOTUS nominee Judge Kavanaugh; the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) voted yesterday to release the transcripts of more than fifty witnesses who gave testimony during the 2017/2018 investigation into Russian election interference.

Following the vote to release, the transcripts must first be reviewed by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, for potential redactions of any classified or national security content before they are made public. [View the Full List Here]

Additionally, it is important to note these are not interviews surrounding the much more interesting joint house investigation reviewing the FBI and DOJ conduct and corruption. The HPSCI interviews only targeted a review of Russian interference. That said, there are some interviews which could share light on the activity within the Obama administration and the engagement with the intelligence community as the inside group planned the soft-coup attempt.

The decision to release the materials by Chairman Devin Nunes will provide 53 transcripts, likely thousands of pages, of testimony.  Not all interviews are being released, and there is no time-frame established for when they become public.  [List Here]

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Election 2016, FBI, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

118 Responses to HPSCI Votes To Release Transcripts of Investigation Witnesses….

1. Wow! Sundance is going to have his work cut out for him. Check out the list of names.
    #CAN’T WAIT

2. DanO64 says:

Awesome.

3. WSB says:

Looking forward to seeing the Carlin interview(s). One of his may still be held back.

4. Minnie says:

Most excellent!!

Sunlight is best disinfectant
    – Justice Louis D. Brandeis (United States Supreme Court)

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

5. Sentient says:

Hey – Jake Sullivan. He’s the little weasel who was Hillary’s assistant who was emailing about medication for Parkinson’s disease. Glad to see Farkas on the list. She’s dumb enough to have spilled some beans.

6. Normally Quiet Observer says:

Dan Coats gets to decide WHAT if anything comes out about his own interview? WTF? Screams at a chance to cover his own crap up! I have NOT trusted him since the day he was appointed … IMHO!

7. Blind no longer says:

October !st is 2 days away…things are going to start moving fast!!! I’m buckled up, strapped in and ready for the ride! I may scream at times but I’m ready!

• cthulhu says:

Has anyone here ever watched sumo? There is a lot of ceremony — honor, introductions, the referees, throwing rice…. There is a lot of posturing — circling around the ring, bowing up-and-down, leaning left-and-right…. Then someone flinches left when he should have gone right; looks up when he should have crouched down; blinks when he should have been looking at the back foot……and it’s over in 30 seconds. October is going to be the 30 seconds. There is a hum out there that says that everything is keyed-up and teed-up.

8. meow4me2 says:

Yes, interesting to see all the Hillary/Obama people on the list. Far more than I knew have been interviewed by HPSCI. Funny how we heard about almost every Trump campaign official, but I at least didn’t hear much about all these Dems. Funny how that works, isn’t it?

9. cthulhu says:

The tempo is quickening in a simply amazing manner. We are getting daily breakthroughs on two or three threads. There are so many threads with so much action that it’s enough to leave one breathless. At the center of all threads, our VSGPOTUSDJT the LION. And, best of all, we’re not hunched over, knowing there are secret plans afoot, waiting for the inevitable point where we get f***ed over……we’re standing tall and bracing for an avalanche of Winnamins!

• H.R. says:

BING! ZAP! ZAP! Wokka-wokka! ZZZZTT!! ZZZZTT!!! POW!

You’re right, cthulhu. Things are getting very interesting.

• cthulhu says:

But, again, they won’t necessarily be interesting about how screwed we are — they’re interesting on the upside. It’s been years since we could conceive of a government action being good news.

10. fleporeblog says:

As the Democrats and MSM have us focusing all our attention towards Judge Kavanaugh, Rep. Devin Nunes decides to drop a bomb. What I love most about him doing so is the fact that Ole Nellie is set to testify in early October. It must really suck to be her and others that will testify to know eventually your statements will become public consumption.

Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed by COB on Monday, October 8th. Just in time for Ole Nellie’s testimony. The public will be jacked up and will turn their attention to the POS that tried to pull off a coup against the President of the USA 🇺🇸.

11. Phil aka Felipe says:

Interesting that Clapper is on the list but Brennan and Comey are not.

12. L4grasshopper says:

As I recall, these docs were the one that worm Schiff wanted released. So I’m guessing there won’t be a lot of bombshells in them. But knowing what we know now, some of it could augment some suspicions.

13. rbrtsmth says:

Good, give the coup members some pause when their own words are exposed to the public.

14. fishon2016 says:

They are so fu##ed played just right. LOL

15. renzi2018 says:

Do you have interns, Sundance?
    There seems to be a lot of stuff to parse- and network analysis is time consuming.

16. MontanaMel says:

Gonna’ be a hot time in the ‘ol town soon enough!…
    Wonder how many pages each of these 53 visitors is going to provide for our listening enjoyment?

There are some “prime” names on this list…

I smell popcorn ‘n’ butter…. Gonna’ be a great show….set a spell and listen up!

17. Just as a point of reference, the revelation that Team Hillary & the DNC funded the Russian “dossier” did not become public until October 24, 2017.

18. maiingankwe says:

I look forward to reading these transcripts, especially from clapper, podesta, Sally yates and others from the last administration and connected to the hag. We may already know a lot of the stuff, but I’m always up for learning new things about them and what they’ve said. I’m hoping they will give us more rope to hang them.

If they’re not worried about any of this, I’m sure they will stay mum. However, if clapper and others get bent out of shape publicly then it’s a pretty good guarantee they don’t want they’ve said to come out.

I think I will be patient with this one though, who knows how long it will take before it comes out? I’d say before midterms may be wishful thinking unless they’ve been reviewing these transcripts for some time and just aren’t telling us that part.
    Be well and stay strong,
    Ma’iingankwe

• maiingankwe- either way we have a lot to look forward to.

• Minnie says:

Ma’iingankwe, my friend, so very good to see you posting.

Always thinking of you and including you in my prayers ❤️

• maiingankwe says:

Oh Minnie, I’m in good hands if I’m in your prayers. I can feel it. 💕

There have been a number of times I wanted to jump in and share my two cents with you and others, but it was too much at the time. Please know I was still here reading, I just wasn’t contributing, but I was cheering here and there.

There were also a lot of times when I would just read the article and move on to the next as well. So even though not a lot have heard from me, I’ve still been around reading and learning. Through everything, I don’t think I’ve missed but a handful of articles.

I hope you and your loved ones have a fabulous week filled with lots of laughter and pure joy. 🎈
        Be well my friend, and thank you ever so much for your prayers.
        Be well,
        Ma’iingankwe

19. Craig from Scotland says:

Lordy!
    Release the Kraken!!

Where is Comey, James? I looked under E for Ego but not there either.

20. cthulhu says:

To add some historical context:

“TURNING and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
    Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
    The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
    When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
    Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
    A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
    A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
    Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
    The darkness drops again; but now I know
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?”

21. Phil aka Felipe says:

I bet all the cabal members are looking forward to viewing these transcripts to see what others may have said about them.

This could get juicy!

22. It is being reported on the Twitter feed that Chuck Grassley today wrote a letter to Sessions and Wray asking them to investigate the guy who said Judge Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone on a boat in Rhode Island. This is for potential violations of 18 USC Sect. 1001 regarding “materially false statements” made to the Committee.

Here is a link to the letter with the transcript attached:

23. MaineCoon says:

They should release the audios. Great for listening in the car, plane, jogging, walking, fitness room. An all around new sport — listening to Os admin, Cabinet, FIBers plan a coup.

24. NC Nana says:

Glad to see Sally Yates name on the list along with Clapper et al. I must say I am curious what John Carlin told them. He seemed quiet after he left. I hope DNI Coats will release the transcripts on a flow basis. I would be happy to give him a list to start on first.

25. IMAGINE the IMPLICATIONS of what every individual Perp, Accomplice, Witness, Victim, Politician, Department, Agency, Appointee, Bureaucrat, Spook, NGO, Firm, Partner, Lawyer, Lobbyist, Operator, Publisher, Reporter, Owner, Corporation, Investigator, Detective, Agent AND THEIR HIGH-PAID ATTORNEYS, FIXERS and DAMAGE-CONTROL FIRMS will need to keep track of and cross-coordinate for, as the Accumulation of Discoveries, Secrets and Cover-ups GEOMETRICALLY EXPANDS in terms of …

• SCOPE (relentlessly-spreading number of perps, activities, interactions, movements, communications, actions, associations, funding transactions)

• COMPLEXITY (incessantly-branching interviews, questions-and-variations, responses-and-nuances, videos, recordings, hearings, participants, testimonies, NSA data, spying findings) and

• EXPOSURE (spiraling security breaches, law-breaking, perjuries, regulatory non-compliances, rule violations, procedure deviations, conspiracies, blackmailing, extortion, racketeering, sedition, treason)

26. Doreen Scott says:

These were probaly supposed to come out weeks ago. That’s why they brought out that stupid Ford woman to try and delay. President Trump had said he wanted to wait for the judge to be confirmed first. That’s why the democrats have been stalling with this dumb investigation. There will be alot before the mid terms and they are scared to death.

27. The Devilbat says:

I am guessing that Sundance is a speed reader. Thousands of pages will likely take him all afternoon. I can’t wait to read his synopsis.

28. Zorro says:

A lot of people should reread the scope of these interviews as outlined by Sundance.

29. Rex70 says:

Devin Nunes has been where Senator Graham (and millions of others) finally is since he busted free from that bullshxt ethics review that his Dem weasel counterpart, Schiff, put him through last spring. Stone cold anger. Nunes had been in this committee leadership position for a while, but it wasn’t until he got thrown into the Dem b.s. machine and finally spat out of it that he began going Mach 5 on Schiff, these Dem xssholes in Congress and from 0’s regime, and their sleazy media counterparts. Can’t blame him, very glad he became and has remained focused like a laser beam since then. God knows Trump and our side has truly needed him.

30. Michael Jones says:

The icing on the cake is the fact that Trump has the democrats begging him to have the FBI investigate their criminal activities during the conformation process. I there anything this man can’t do?

31. Paqul Killinger says:

Thruout all this we’ve had damn few heroes on the part of the Republic. Adm Rogers is one, Devin Nunes is another.

32. Concerned says:

At least, we will get to find out if Dan Coats is corrupt, too. I am not optimistic.

33. Concerned says:

Our we seeing more promises of documents to be released? More, false hope, that the truth will be revealed?

Do you feel, that we are watching one episode after another of the X- Files?

34. TwoLaine says:

I see that the filthy, dirty Johnny Songbird is not on that list. He had time to write a book about it, but couldn’t do his job and testify. Not surprising.

SPIT!